PDA

View Full Version : Cute, young and playful Xiao Bai 100/2/2

Pages : [1] 2

chew78s
20-07-2008, 07:45 PM
xiao bai who just arrived on 14/7.she needs some business and hopes to earn more money here,So all bros here which to have a session with her can pm me.
Her stats are as follow:
looks:7
gfe:10
body:7
boobs:small B due to she look 19yrs like school girl.
Frenching: yes
Fingering: yes
Bbbj: not this time maybe will try it infuture.
No annal. No raw.
Her main attraction is that she is soft spoken, cute playful and her ability to please u guys here. willing to learn. No rushes.

She from Dalian. 22yrs. 1.58m tall and 45kg only.
Tight and wets easily. High fast. Bros want go in need slowly cause too tight she claim painful. So need handle with care. By the way she stay gl xxA. She new in Singapore, She only go K81. So bros here who got car can take her and bring her back too. Included those bros who take taxi also kindly bring her back too. If not she will lost. So bros need take care her well. I sure u bros will like her when u met her. Gd thing no mind pay a little bit higher. Is worth it. $100 for 2 hr 2 shot. She just red. So bros if got her contact can try her on this coming wednesday when red clear..:D

toms_trd
20-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Me,Me,Me, hw can i miss such good lobang.... :D
Muz act fast lor......:p

chew78s
20-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Bros want her contact may pm me . I will give her contact nos on Tuesday nite. Cause her red will clear on wednesday. Then bros can call her on wednesday morning. First come first serve. Neither K81 or others places. No GL. And bros pls take her from her place and bring her back. Bring her back is a must causes she really didn't know how to find the way home. No mind that if bros want to try her lar. Just pay a little bit extra fare lor. Sure u like her, when u met her. Maybe after that bros can bring her to makan too. She got a gf feeling :D $100 for 2 hrs 2 shot. Worth it.:D

chew78s
20-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Me,Me,Me, hw can i miss such good lobang.... :D
Muz act fast lor......:p

Lau uncle, u senior citizen i will give u first . But still on tuesday nite causes i jst got her sms of her red lar. :D

chew78s
20-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Oh my God, So fast got 12 bros pm me for contact. I think tuesday nite when contact given to bros can make appointment liao. I sure bros here hear her voices from hp..bros sure melts..cannot tahan.:D

chew78s
20-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Not to worries all bros that pm me. All old or newsbit are equal. First come first serve . All will given on Tuesday. Good things must share share lar.:D

xxxdreamer
20-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Care to pm me her contacts?

chew78s
20-07-2008, 09:09 PM
Those bros if after trying her got any comments or any room for her to impove, just feed back to me and i will enlighten her:D. Hehe , she just like our neighbour daughter .. small in sizes , cheerful, cute, sweets and nices to chats with like know her long time.:D Bros if u hear her voice i sure u will want try her.

PS//$100 ,excluding room and condoms

chew78s
20-07-2008, 10:34 PM
she just like our neighbour daughter .. small in sizes , cheerful, cute, sweets and nices to chats with like know her long time. Bros if u hear her voice i sure u will want try her. So act fast pm me.:D

PS//$100 ,excluding room and condoms

baimi
20-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Oh my God, So fast got 12 bros pm me for contact. I think tuesday nite when contact given to bros can make appointment liao. I sure bros here hear her voices from hp..bros sure melts..cannot tahan.:D

Bro Chew, you lagi fast hor
One moment got good contact
next moment makan liao,
think she sure delicious

chew78s
20-07-2008, 11:03 PM
next moment makan liao,
think she sure delicious

Told u already when hear her voices u already cannot tahan liao.:D

chew78s
20-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Oh my God 26 bros pm me already..I just called her told her about this results she so happy and jumping and told me if bros here no mind her red, she willing to start work early lor.. i told her not lar..:D

yoyolick
20-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Care to pm me her contacts?

chew78s
20-07-2008, 11:27 PM
next moment makan liao,
think she sure delicious

Bro Baimi, just to tell u. She got a friend with her too. hehe...:D:D thinking of makan also haha..joking i told her wait one by one. u go first then good response then her friend lor. U want i pass her friend to u . and u be a TS too. cute cute also her friend.

baimi
20-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Bro Baimi, just to tell u. She got a friend with her too. hehe...:D:D thinking of makan also haha..joking i told her wait one by one. u go first then good response then her friend lor. U want i pass her friend to u . and u be a TS too. cute cute also her friend.

Just now XB called me but i did not pick up the call
she said wanted to meet me for coffee
now i got no time... you know lar, so later.

chew78s
20-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Help Bro Baimi, 31 liao...need stop , clear some on tuesday then procceed. Sorry bros...temp stop pm me. my inbox going burst liao.

damnu88
20-07-2008, 11:51 PM

LOL....BAIMI no time, I got time.
Me can lent a helping hand.:p

On the Q too.....;)

chew78s
20-07-2008, 11:53 PM
LOL....BAIMI no time, I got time.
Me can lent a helping hand.:p

On the Q too.....;)

Haha.. ok can consider.. under waiting list.:D

baimi
20-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Help Bro Baimi, 31 liao...need stop , clear some on tuesday then procceed. Sorry bros...temp stop pm me. my inbox going burst liao.

Eh, now i cannot help you, my PM box
also want to explode because of
Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike)
Xiao Lu is back to thrill U
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/82853-super-hot-babe-angela-zhang-shao-han-look-alike-xiao-lu-back-thrill-u.html

damnu88
20-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Haha.. ok can consider.. under waiting list.:D

Thanks bro Chew78s.........

Think me should be number 32:)

chew78s
20-07-2008, 11:59 PM
Die hard liao.. already said stop pm me. My inbox going burst lah. Wait wednesday start work then can clear those ..:eek:

chew78s
21-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Eh, now i cannot help you, my PM box
also want to explode because of
Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike)
Xiao Lu is back to thrill U
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/82853-super-hot-babe-angela-zhang-shao-han-look-alike-xiao-lu-back-thrill-u.html

Hey baimi, u come to my thread and promote urs huh:)

chew78s
21-07-2008, 12:09 AM
2morrow got to work need off pc liao. Maybe 2morrow bring her jalan jalan lar.I think 2morrow night my inbox going 50 pm liao.:eek:

chew78s
21-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Up todated a total of 39 pm received yesterday night. A discussion with Baimi, I cannot one time give all contact tomorrow night. That's will cause too many call to Xiao Bai almost at the same day. And may not able to have a proper arrangment for the session. That's might cause some bros not able to contact and not happy about it , end up giving up. Hope all bros understand and no mind that. So we suggest break 4 group. Each group about 12 person. I will post the 12 person on fr. when contact given to them. So each day will given to 12 person, start from tomorrow night. The 1st 12 person i will base on my USER CP who upz me according start from now. Not to worries i will upz back u guy day by day too. And those bros who no power i too give contact , so not to angry too. By the way hope bros agreed those rule i post early, before calling her to make a appointment. And not to bargain with her if feel too high then no call her. Pls sent her back as i mention before and handle with care too.:) if cannot accept those then no call her or get contact from me. Hope bros understand.:) Please post Fr after trying her and got comment or need impovement just pm me i will enlighten her.;)

toms_trd
21-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Bro,toms_trd reporting...wta's my Q no????izit no1???
Hear her voice sure melt???i scare i hear her voice i start PCC den no need 2 go bonk liao lar..:eek:

So i m stil waiting few mor hrs to go b4 midnite N its tuesday....yipeeeee
Ctc coming in on d way N can call her hear sleepy steam voice...hehehehe

Bro as for her fren u no time take care I volunteer do charity take care of her 4 U sure she hapi hapi go lucky :D

chew78s
22-07-2008, 05:11 AM
The 1st 12 person i will base on my USER CP who upz me according start from now. Not to worries i will upz back u guy day by day too. And those bros who no power i too give contact , so not to angry too. By the way hope bros agreed those rule i post early, before calling her to make a appointment. And not to bargain with her if feel too high then no call her. Pls sent her back as i mention before and handle with care too. if cannot accept those then no call her or get contact from me. Hope bros understand. Please post Fr after trying her and got comment or need impovement just pm me i will enlighten her.

denden7070
22-07-2008, 05:18 AM
The 1st 12 person i will base on my USER CP who upz me according start from now. Not to worries i will upz back u guy day by day too. And those bros who no power i too give contact , so not to angry too. By the way hope bros agreed those rule i post early, before calling her to make a appointment. And not to bargain with her if feel too high then no call her. Pls sent her back as i mention before and handle with care too. if cannot accept those then no call her or get contact from me. Hope bros understand. Please post Fr after trying her and got comment or need impovement just pm me i will enlighten her.

poor TS:D will up you;)

evangelist
22-07-2008, 05:28 AM
this girl sounds like fun. TS, u got rep points :D

chew78s
22-07-2008, 10:40 PM
this girl sounds like fun. TS, u got rep points :D

Xiao Bai 100/2/2
Bros evangelist, Xiao Bai contact already given to u., Maybe her red still not yet clear , Please contact her tomorrow around 11 am for further confirming of ur appointment. Hope bro sent her back and handle her with care. She is new so bro need understand and teaches her abit. Pls write FR after u trying her.:)
Due to heavy traffic, too much lagging, causes not able to give 11 more bros.. i still trying to pm the next 11 bros.

chew78s
22-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Xiao Bai 100/2/2
Contact given to evangelist, damnu88 , toms_trd, baimi......already.:D

chew78s
23-07-2008, 01:37 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Bai 100/2/2
Contact given to evangelist, damnu88 , toms_trd, baimi, conjurer, hornyguysg, show stopper, activez......already.Due to heavy traffic not able to pm..too late i need sleep liao.
Hope post Fr after trying.

chew78s
23-07-2008, 05:15 AM
Xiao Bai 100/2/2
Contact given to evangelist, damnu88 , toms_trd, baimi, conjurer, hornyguysg, show stopper, activez, LED.....already. Call her today from 11am onward. K81 or others places NO GL. Hope post Fr after trying. Pls sent her back too. And handle with care. She abit childlish.:D

lopo
23-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Hi Bro chew78,

Any objection from you, the TS, if I were to give to bros, who know me well and who choose to pm me, Xiao Bai’s contact?

Several days ago I was requested to promote Xiao Bai’s business but had to put it aside just for a while. This was because I, already in semi-retirement, have to come back and very busy continuing to help Xiao Yan Zi http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/80597-xiao-yan-zi-returns-engage-you-fierce-bed-battle.html who has returned to Sillypore.

Early yesterday morning as I was just about to start a thread on XB I realized that Bro chew78 had already started a thread on her.

I have bros who know me very well and if they choose to pm me, can I give them Xiao Bai’s contact no?

Xiao Bai’s contact ends with xxxx6028, is that right?

lopo

chew78s
23-07-2008, 06:11 PM
All bros here who have her contact pls act fast call her now. She is Green now. Red clear. Better act fast, causes tonight i going releases another 10 to bros here. Then will be long Q again.

baimi
23-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi Bro chew78,

Any objection from you, the TS, if I were to give to bros, who know me well and who choose to pm me, Xiao Bai’s contact?

Several days ago I was requested to promote Xiao Bai’s business but had to put it aside just for a while.

lopo

By the way it is bro. kani asked you to promote her?

chew78s
23-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Hi Bro chew78,

Several days ago I was requested to promote Xiao Bai’s business but had to put it aside just for a while. This was because I, already in semi-retirement, have to come back and very busy continuing to help Xiao Yan Zi http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/80597-xiao-yan-zi-returns-engage-you-fierce-bed-battle.html who has returned to Sillypore.

I have bros who know me very well and if they choose to pm me, can I give them Xiao Bai’s contact no?

lopo

Bros do u know she going2 week without a customer until somebody call me to help up. AND WHERE U THAT TIME? and i told her if i want help i will do it but i not allow to have 2nd party. Causes that will run out of control. So she agreed . And then i take her buy some jeans , shoes , dress and makan. And just spare $80 bucks to her. Now she going finished that $80 buck too. Hope she got customer tonight cause she not enough cashes to pay rental also. Hope u understand bros. U should help her the 1st time not until i did everything and money spend on her then u said want promote her. Who promote is the same as no difference. As long as she got money earn will do. I understand u not free that time. But u got think of her? What the difference, if ur bros want have a session with her, i can give her contact to them too. So bros, should happy that if she got customer, not u want to be TS or ..One person give is easy control hope bro understand.

BAIMI TELL HIM THE WHOLE STORY.

hardord
23-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Yo bro , mind to pass her contact to me... tks

kenny9784
23-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi bro ,care to share her contact....will write a Fr after session...thank

dllixinzhe
23-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Bro, can share contact?tkx

lopo
23-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Hi Bro chew78,

Early yesterday morning as I was just about to start a thread on XB I realized that Bro chew78 had already started a thread on her.

lopo

Bros do u know she going2 week without a customer until somebody call me to help up. AND WHERE U THAT TIME? and i told her if i want help i will do it but i not allow to have 2nd party. Causes that will run out of control. So she agreed . And then i take her buy some jeans , shoes , dress and makan. And just spare $80 bucks to her. Now she going finished that $80 buck too. Hope she got customer tonight cause she not enough cashes to pay rental also. Hope u understand bros. U should help her the 1st time not until i did everything and money spend on her then u said want promote her. Who promote is the same as no difference. As long as she got money earn will do. I understand u not free that time. But u got think of her? What the difference, if ur bros want have a session with her, i can give her contact to them too. So bros, should happy that if she got customer, not u want to be TS or ..One person give is easy control hope bro understand.

Bro chew78,

Calm down! Calm down! No body is going to snatch away your candy, least of all me, lopo. I was just asking you, and I quote “Any objection from you, the TS, if I were to give to bros, who know me well and who choose to pm me, Xiao Bai’s contact?” And you straight away jump to the conclusion that I was going to take over from you as the TS. If I wanted to take over I need not have to ask you at all. And if I had really done that then you maybe justified in making such an accusation against me. My conclusion is that either you don’t understand English or you choose not to understand.

You shouted to Bro Baimi: “BAIMI TELL HIM THE WHOLE STORY”..

Yes, if you want to know whether Bro Baimi has told me the whole story or not, I will, with due respect to him, seek his permission to disclose his PM to me openly in the thread..

Bro Baimi, could I have your permission, please?

PS: Please read the second Part of XYZ’s thread of which I am the TS and you will know I offer to those bros who had written FRs to help dishing out XYZ’s contact --- and I did so after XYZ has already been proven a gem by ALL the glorifying FRs. Why do I need to compete with you to be the TS --- unless you or I have gone cookoo!!!

lopo

lopo
23-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Hi Bro chew78,

lopo

Bro chew78,

Calm down! Calm down! No body is going to snatch away your candy, least of all me, lopo. I was just asking you, and I quote “Any objection from you, the TS, if I were to give to bros, who know me well and who choose to pm me, Xiao Bai’s contact?” And you straight away jump to the conclusion that I was going to take over from you as the TS. If I wanted to take over I need not have to ask you at all. And if I had really done that then you maybe justified in making such an accusation against me. My conclusion is that either you don’t understand English or you choose not to understand.

You shouted to Bro Baimi: “BAIMI TELL HIM THE WHOLE STORY”..

Yes, if you want to know whether Bro Baimi has told me the whole story or not, I will, with due respect to him, seek his permission to disclose his PM to me openly in the thread..

Bro Baimi, could I have your permission, please?

PS: Please read the second Part of XYZ’s thread of which I am the TS and you will know I offer to those bros who had written FRs to help dishing out XYZ’s contact --- and I did so after XYZ has already been proven a gem by ALL the glorifying FRs. Why do I need to compete with you to be the TS --- unless you or I have gone cookoo!!!

lopo

lopo
23-07-2008, 11:47 PM
Sorry for the double postings. It seems that the computer has gone cookoo liao!!!

chew78s
24-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Sorry for the double postings. It seems that the computer has gone cookoo liao!!!

I here not to answer u everything. Here is to helping her. About Baimi story is i am him not u and him. I was busy in others thing. So how he also busy too. And find me to help up. At first i rejected him. And he tell me what happen about ...So at last i agreed to help her and i even told him and her if i help her i will do it but he cannot as i no want run out of control. so he agreed then i accept it. :) Ok bro, is not what u think Ts or not Ts. Ok bro, we stop here. i no want any unhappy causes of that.

chew78s
24-07-2008, 01:14 AM
Contact already given to : Loverboat, Patrick7753, Taige, Cheongsterjon, JJjumper, edwinz86, Driftmaster and wiselymen.

Hope bro sent her back and handle her with care. She is new so bro need understand and teaches her abit. Pls call her immediately and write FR after u trying her. Not for keeping nos. k81, or others . No GL. places.

WISELYMEN
24-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Bro,
What price for one shot 60 min...?

SomandrisIsDead
24-07-2008, 02:44 AM
So she agreed . And then i take her buy some jeans , shoes , dress and makan. And just spare $80 bucks to her. Now she going finished that $80 buck too. Hope she got customer tonight cause she not enough cashes to pay rental also.

Truly a kind GENTLEMAN, my hats off to you. Haiyo, she so poor thing... :(

Hope bros who have tried her, quickly post FRs.

TS, have PMed you last night. Awaiting. Promise to deliver detailed FR once visit her.

thks!

chew78s
24-07-2008, 05:20 AM
Contact nos given to BBSS and SomandrisIsDead. Hope bro sent her back and handle her with care. She is new so bro need understand and teaches her abit. Pls call her immediately and write FR after u trying her. Not for keeping nos. k81, or others . No GL. places.

toms_trd
24-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Thnk u bro for ya sharing,upon rcvd ctc i call immediately phew she reali sounds nice N gd not onli melts my heart But oso my kuku,:p

Too bad not reali out of red zone yet,will called her again in nxt days...:D
Reali she has a nice sweet voice,til nw can imagine bonking her wit those voices...argggg bey tahan liao muz go PCC again :p

Once again bro,thnks will give u a FR aft try

aczeta76
24-07-2008, 11:56 AM

relax lah bro...like you said, we are all out to help the girl.

chew78s
24-07-2008, 06:09 PM
relax lah bro...like you said, we are all out to help the girl.

Bro aczeta76, thats upfront post. Is ok and case closed liao.So no bring bthat to talk lar. I am bro Lopo is just a misunderstanding. As what i said we just want help her. To me cause just started this thread. And she still not yet start her work. So i no want things out of control. So yesterday night she just have her 1st customer. Now Bro Lopo u can help up her too as already stable now.:)

aczeta76
24-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Bro aczeta76, thats upfront post. Is ok and case closed liao.So no bring bthat to talk lar. I am bro Lopo is just a misunderstanding. As what i said we just want help her. To me cause just started this thread. And she still not yet start her work. So i no want things out of control. So yesterday night she just have her 1st customer. Now Bro Lopo u can help up her too as already stable now.:)

Good to hear that she is doing well.. mkt quite bad recently for some of the streetwalkers.

Heard last nite, another 22 up lorry at lor 15..

hiaz... we muz all ask the girls we are helping to be more careful.

chew78s
24-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Bro,
What price for one shot 60 min...?

Bro Wiselymen, this is 100/2/2 liao. if u want one shot or can't do two shot is also 100 lar. No bagain lar bro. U will sure be a happy man with her the 2 hrs.:D

chew78s
24-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Bro Chew, you won't believe it, I call her immediately after reading this, and guess what I got a slot!

She's actually free lor, wonder what other bros are doing with the no you gave sigh... anyway, wait for my FR tonite or tom ba.

PS. her voice super sweet!!

Thanks again

This is a pm send to me from Somandrisisdead. Read what he wrote? So bros got her contact pls call her and make a appointment. No just collect those nos lar.:(

chew78s
24-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Good to hear that she is doing well.. mkt quite bad recently for some of the streetwalkers.

Heard last nite, another 22 up lorry at lor 15..

hiaz... we muz all ask the girls we are helping to be more careful.

Thats why i said must go K81 or others places. NO GL lar.:)

chew78s
24-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Xiao Bai 100/2/2
Contact given to another 5 bros: MoonBlaze, Loverboat, Patrick7753, Hcye04, vince_kid.
Hope bros sent her back and handle her with care. She is new so bros need understand and teaches her abit. Pls call her immediately and write FR after u trying her. Not for keeping nos. k81, or others . No GL. places.

PS// She just called me. From yesterday night until now only 2 bros met her. She said if bussiness not that good she might go KTV. Hope bros got her contact, pls response and act fast. No all wait until week end lar.:) Total contact given to Bros is 23 person. But only 2 try her.:rolleyes:

chew78s
24-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Xiao Bai 100/2/2

Contact nos given to last person tonight is EXEDY. Hope bro sent her back and handle her with care. She is new so bro need understand and teaches her abit. Pls call her immediately and write FR after u trying her. Not for keeping nos. k81, or others . No GL. places.

SomandrisIsDead
25-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Looks like I am the first to post FR after Xiao Bai's red tide, though 2nd blood (Sigh, I was still hoping for first lor).

To the many campers on this thread, read on to find out more about this Sweet Young Gal.

As mentioned by TS, I was pleasantly surprised when I dialled her number, to hear a Sweeeeet Sweet voice, even more surprised to know she had no bookings at all for the day. On leave today, so arrange with her a timing in late pm. Pick her up near her place in GL. One pretty lady in red sleeveless top and white pants walked towards my car. First look, SYT and nice make up, with mascara. Her eyes can electrocute you lor!!! She's got a mole above her lips (which she claims is her lucky mole), on first look from afar, I was a little startled, but when on closer look, especially when she smiles, the mole actually accentuate her facial features.

Drove her to H81 high high up @ ChangiRd. I suggested that place, and she likes it there cos much quieter then GL. Once gotten down my car, she held onto my arms (GFE) and we went up to get a room.

This girl's looks just grow on you. Watched TV and TCSS, and GFE just grew exponentially, as we slowly undressed each other. Pink bra and white smooooth panties, touching her butt oredi made my didi uncomfortable in my undies. She's quite shy, hiding her boobies with her hands. Almost wanted to switch off bathroom lights, but think she got comfortable with me so decided not to. She tried to help me shower, but not experience, haha. So i ended washing her body for her. :D. Once done, I passed her the towel, and she said I very 体贴. Her voice super teh and sweet la, and she's not faking it, cos entire day, she was talking like that.

Lie on bed and we TCSS some more and I complemented on her having very cute small hands and legs. Her hands a bit rough, cos she used to work in the farm. I said she's got cute boobs, and she complained too small. Bros need to know she A-cup, but she's got nice and big nipples, very nice to suck n lick. Anyway I told her that her boobs are really nice for her frame, which I meant it, and not all man like big boobs. Am not really a boob lover myself la.

Action part: Actually she's really inexperience, so bros got to guide her slowly. She lied on bed, like not sure what to do. Tried to lick my nipples, but not really know how to catbath. Haha, I actually find her very cute. Proceeded to french her, and cup her small boobs. Caressed her boobs and nipples. Her hands were on my member and balls, cupping and stroking. Then I started fingering her. Within moments, there were some wetness. Guided her to do BBBJ for me. Initially I thought she don't do. Then I asked if she wants to eat. She nodded her head shyly. Aiyo, really like first fuck with your girlfriend la! BBBJ wasn't much to shout about initially but she was hardworking, and accomodating. At first, suction was not there. She just lick the head and suck the shaft halfway. She was worried, cos she says my member too big. I certainly don’t think so, just that she's inexperience ba. Anyway, I flipped her over and service her instead. Started to kiss and lick her, from neck to collar bone, to breasts, to stomach, down to her thighs, and back up to her love hole. She cross her legs, says very embarrassing. Hee, I told her it's ok, lifted her legs up and started to paint. She didn’t moan at all, so I thought she doesn’t like, but then I saw her face, like in ecstasy lor. Her eyes closed, and then I saw there was LOTS and LOTS of Juice!!!... OMG, she surely was enjoying it la :p Then she asked me how come her "downstairs" so wet? I seriously dunno how to answer her man... :D

Then she say, she likes my didi, so in my kneeling position, I kneel-crawled to her, and she started blowing me again lying on the bed. Wow, this position of BBBJ I never tried before, most of the time it's the other way round. This time round, her BBBJ got better, more suction and deeper. Wetter also. Bros, give her more time and "advice", teach her a skill or two, and she'll definitely be able to service bros better. A little while later, she says cannot take it liao. I touched her cunt, and GOSH, even her thighs were wet!!. Capped and asked her to ride me. Up down up down, left right left right. Can hear the squishing sound. She says ding dao le, which means my didi inside all the way liao. Ask me to cum together, but I prefer to change to missionary. Changed over and I continue to ram. She just asked me to thrust harder and faster. Seeing her face, her mole and her bouncing breasts (A-cup also can bounce, Don’t siao siao ok), I shot my full load into her. Came and came and she was still thrusting her hips to me, until I got no more ammo. Laid for about 10 seconds, before I withdrew my cock (still hard lor!!), and she help me clean and take out CD.She pointed to the CD and teased me, "So much ah?", to which I replied, "Ya lor, no more liao".

Although legible for 2 shots, one quality shot is more than enough for me. Didn’t think I got enough time to recharge (especially since I had already unloaded once the night before with another FL).

Cuddled together, TCSS more and watched TV, bathed and paid up. As she had no customers for the day, I offered to treat her to dinner. We had Frog Leg Porridge. Throughout the session, learnt a lot about her. Very conversational and super GFE.

Ratings:
Name: Xiao Bai
Age 22yrs, (Her make up and dressing makes her look matured. Under the clothing, really looks like 19!)
Origin: Da Lian
Looks: from 7 to 8.5 (realised she looks 70% like the小护士in the Taiwanese variety show 身体密码 hosted by Hu Gua. See below)
Body: Slim and slender. Fair and smooth skin. Creamy legs.
Boobs: A-cup, BUT nice tits, good to lick and suck – she’s responsive
BBBJ: Inexperience, but that’s what I like. She’s hardworking on your member. Can teach her more, e.g. suction.
FJ: 8.5 very accommodating, Tight Pussy, and very responsive
Painting: 8 Pink Cunt and gets VERY wet easily. Beautiful labia.
GFE: 100% once she gets comfortable with you. Treat her nice and she’ll return the favour.
Attitude: Accommodating and friendly. TCSS well. Very teh and sweet voice.
Damage: $100 + tips + room + Cd
RTF: Next week LOL
Overall: So much to offer, so much to learn. Pretty lovely INNOCENT SYT. Kauz… Really enjoy my session with her.

P.S.: Note to all bros who have her contact, she’s been waiting for your call. She hasn’t had any customers, and her expenses are killing her. She’d love to have more customers. I’m really tired today and had wanted to sleep earlier, but am trying my best to stay awake to write FR so that bros can find out more about her and hopefully visit this Gem. $100/2/2 is value for $$. IMO her SYT looks can fetch $150/2/2 lar. Be gentle and nice to her hor..

http://www.ititt.com/Pic/EdPic/ttuppics/2005/8/15/200581511541290339.jpg

chew78s
25-07-2008, 05:13 AM
Looks like I am the first to post FR after Xiao Bai's red tide, though 2nd blood (Sigh, I was still hoping for first lor).

To the many campers on this thread, read on to find out more about this Sweet Young Gal.

As mentioned by TS, I was pleasantly surprised when I dialled her number, to hear a Sweeeeet Sweet voice, even more surprised to know she had no bookings at all for the day. On leave today, so arrange with her a timing in late pm. Pick her up near her place in GL. One pretty lady in red sleeveless top and white pants walked towards my car. First look, SYT and nice make up, with mascara. Her eyes can electrocute you lor!!! She's got a mole above her lips (which she claims is her lucky mole), on first look from afar, I was a little startled, but when on closer look, especially when she smiles, the mole actually accentuate her facial features.

Ratings:
Age 22yrs, (Her make up and dressing makes her look matured. Under the clothing, really looks like 19!)
Looks: from 7 to 8.5 (realised she looks 70% like the小护士in the Taiwanese variety show 身体密码 hosted by Hu Gua. See below)
BBBJ: Inexperience, but that’s what I like. She’s hardworking on your member. Can teach her more, e.g. suction.
GFE: 100% once she gets comfortable with you. Treat her nice and she’ll return the favour.
Overall: So much to offer, so much to learn. Pretty lovely INNOCENT SYT. Kauz… Really enjoy my session with her.

P.S.: Note to all bros who have her contact, she’s been waiting for your call. She hasn’t had any customers, and her expenses are killing her. She’d love to have more customers. I’m really tired today and had wanted to sleep earlier, but am trying my best to stay awake to write FR so that bros can find out more about her and hopefully visit this Gem. $100/2/2 is value for $$. IMO her SYT looks can fetch $150/2/2 lar. Be gentle and nice to her hor..

thxs bro, This the best FR i seen. I will upz u tonight. And hope u can have a second round with her again. cheer.:D

Show Stopper
25-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Juz gave her a call but after juz one ring, the call was ended by her. She then sent an sms to apologise and stated that "she is free tomorrow night"...wah..dun tell me tat she is fully booked till tmr night??? Sianz..can't even get to hear her voice and i'm not free tomorrow night.:(

chew78s
25-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Juz gave her a call but after juz one ring, the call was ended by her. She then sent an sms to apologise and stated that "she is free tomorrow night"...wah..dun tell me tat she is fully booked till tmr night??? Sianz..can't even get to hear her voice and i'm not free tomorrow night.:(

Sorry to said, that time must be with one of our bro having ....so as not to , hehe,bro u know what i means. So bro no give out. she here for 2 month. Good gem must try lar.:)

chew78s
25-07-2008, 06:45 PM

Hello bro Lopo. Due to my poor english , causes a very big misunderstanding. A hundred of apologize and sorry to u , for causing u upset. Infact i am refering about Baimi story is that time he online too and i shouting him to tell u about how is happen as i mention after that on Fr. hope u accept my apology. And now things going smooth.. Bro Lopo u can help up her too.:)

bleuwings
25-07-2008, 06:48 PM
hi...anyone can pm me her contacts?

chew78s
25-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Bro SomandrisisDead, upz u 7pt for the Good work good FR u post causes all bros here goes to her today at one time. And too bad some bros need book her 2molo liao:)

chew78s
25-07-2008, 08:03 PM

for the day, I offered to treat her to dinner. We had Frog Leg Porridge. Throughout the session, learnt a lot about her. Very conversational and super GFE.

Ratings:

Hello SomandrisIsDead, I upz u 7 point liao.For your best Fr u post. cheer!:D

LED...
25-07-2008, 10:31 PM
1st blood after Bro chewy contact.....No time to write FR....:D.....just a brief one.....

Looks: 6 (With sexy mole)
Body: 6.5 (Fair....)
Boobs: A-cup
BBBJ: 7 (I like.....very hardworking)
FJ: 7 (Responsive and knows how to pls, hit her G-spot and make her a tramp...hahaha)
GFE: 8 (Have mistress potential kinda of feel)
Attitude: 8 (Good, No rush)
Overall: Was a nice session although her look is not my type, can massage quite well too (learn in her hometown b4), for bros looking for good, relaxing and accommodating service....

xiang88
26-07-2008, 01:29 AM
hey bro can i have ur contact??

SomandrisIsDead
26-07-2008, 01:57 AM
1st blood after Bro chewy contact.....No time to write FR....:D.....just a brief one.....

Attitude: 8 (Good, No rush)
Overall: Was a nice session although her look is not my type, can massage quite well too (learn in her hometown b4), for bros looking for good, relaxing and accommodating service....

Hey Bro LED,

so you're the one who visited XB one day before me. I didn;t try her massage, although she did ask. Am going to ask her massage next time.

Bro SomandrisisDead, upz u 7pt for the Good work good FR u post causes all bros here goes to her today at one time. And too bad some bros need book her 2molo liao:)

Bro Chew78, thanks lots for the 7pts. Will certainly up you back my humble pt, when I recharge power, not so much return favor for upping me, but more of thanking you for giving me the contact to a gem.
I'm so glad she's having more business. Makes all the effort to stay awake to write FR worth it. Btw, be careful where you park if you go 81ChangiRd Br. I got parking ticket from Cisco parking pontianak!!:mad: I was about to spew $%^&* liao. But then again, must act cool :cool: in front of chio bu rite? LL, got to remain cool abt it and act bo tai chi lor.

hang37
26-07-2008, 11:19 AM
joining the q for contact...:D

chew78s
26-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Some bros pm me about hard to contact her. I not so sure what happen cause she never contact me past 2 day already. And i just try call her, my hp keep appear busy. Might be some bros here pao her whole day so she off hp. Or maybe she lost her hp. End up she lost all contacts too. So she can't recall back my nos also. If not she will call back to me. If 2molo still not able to contact her or any news from her then this thread got to close liao.Maybe some bros here have a session with her last night should able tell us what happen lor..:) Hope she fine.

damnu88
26-07-2008, 06:38 PM
SMS her no reply leh..:(

Show Stopper
27-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Some bros pm me about hard to contact her.... If 2molo still not able to contact her or any news from her then this thread got to close liao.Maybe some bros here have a session with her last night should able tell us what happen lor..:) Hope she fine.

:eek:...like that my noon slot for Sunday most likely gone liaoz. I had fixed the appt with her on Fri. Tried calling her now but her hp is OFF. Will try to call her again before the appt and if her hp is still OFF...i've gotta find another FL to quench my 'sex thirst' loh. Sianz 3/4...:(

evangelist
27-07-2008, 01:04 AM
so i am not the only one who did not get any reply, or call back.

SomandrisIsDead
27-07-2008, 03:32 AM

Nope... we all couldn't get thru... :(

There was a bro who called her when we were having dinner on Thurs. Trying to negotiate price to $80/2/2. She didn't agree of course, and told the man to reconsider, if not no deal. She was a little affected by him. Felt degraded i think. So I affirm her that was right thing to do, and that she shouldn;t de-value herself, else there will be no end to this negotiation if word spreads. Seriously man, $100/2/2, for SYT looking babe is a good deal. If this bro cannot accept, then there are other threads in the FL section, promoting babes for $70/1/1, 80/1/1, etc. Else, GL thread has gems too mah. Somemore cheaper and dun need room. No offense to this bro, just that if price is stated upfront, the decision is your to take it or leave it.

Hope this has nothing to do with her disappearing act, and pray she's safe and sound (finger crossed).

longxingwan
27-07-2008, 05:14 AM
bro... can pm me xiao bai's ctc??? thank you so much...

otur
27-07-2008, 05:34 AM

have pm u some replacement :p
hope the TS dun mind since this gem u found is temp MIA

chew78s
28-07-2008, 07:45 AM
have pm u some replacement :p
hope the TS dun mind since this gem u found is temp MIA

Good News to all bros and Thanks bro otur for pm me some replacement. I found her liao. She lost her hp .Thats causes her lost all contact nos. Long story to tell. cut it short. I need fast to give her hp nos to those bros who i have given. So by 2molo morning bros here will recieved her new hp nos and hope bros contact her immediately lar. She run out of cashes need earn money . Hope bros help up.Let me tell bros something.. she can sing song too. Japan song also can lor.

By the time Xiao Bai want me to tell all bros here that she feel sorry to those bros that have make a appointment with her and can't turn up due to not able to contact each others. She said SORRY.

hang37
28-07-2008, 09:02 AM
GREAT.... waiting....:D

cheongsterjon
28-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Chew78s...don't forget me...

lopo
28-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Hello bro Lopo. Due to my poor english , causes a very big misunderstanding. A hundred of apologize and sorry to u , for causing u upset. Infact i am refering about Baimi story is that time he online too and i shouting him to tell u about how is happen as i mention after that on Fr. hope u accept my apology. And now things going smooth.. Bro Lopo u can help up her too.:)

Bro chew78s

I accept your apology. No hard feelings.

lopo

Now in full retirement
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farewell to all friends especially those bros who agree to accept the responsibility of taking over the management of my thread & to bro Onion-Rings who had supported & guided me all along. Thank you bros!

SomandrisIsDead
28-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Good News to all bros and Thanks bro otur for pm me some replacement. I found her liao. She lost her hp .Thats causes her lost all contact nos. Long story to tell. cut it short. I need fast to give her hp nos to those bros who i have given. So by 2molo morning bros here will recieved her new hp nos and hope bros contact her immediately lar. She run out of cashes need earn money . Hope bros help up.Let me tell bros something.. she can sing song too. Japan song also can lor.

By the time Xiao Bai want me to tell all bros here that she feel sorry to those bros that have make a appointment with her and can't turn up due to not able to contact each others. She said SORRY.

This is Super Good News to all campers/bros here! Time to put your hp and didi in action. Bro Chew, well done man! waiting for your PM!

Cheers! :D

toscani
28-07-2008, 09:25 PM
hi bro, can you sms me this p.r.c.
contact.my number 92212466 tks & regd

chew78s
29-07-2008, 03:10 AM
This is Super Good News to all campers/bros here! Time to put your hp and didi in action. Bro Chew, well done man! waiting for your PM!

Cheers! :D

Bros SomandrisIsDead, Thanks for ur concerns about her. She did mention about u. She missed u lar. So u better check ur inbox. U the first one to have her News hp nos. Hope u fast go met her and up up her too. She told me to tell u that she feel sorry about u, being Summon lor. Next time park some where that nobody can see lar.:D

evangelist
29-07-2008, 03:31 AM
good to hear she's safe and sound. Have pm u for her new ctc...

chew78s
29-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Bro evangelist, Check ur inbox too. Hope u fast hand fast leg go try her. So as to avoid long Q :D

PS//Upz me if u like. In return i will upz u back. cheer!

chew78s
29-07-2008, 04:30 AM
New contact nos already given to SomandrisIsDead, tzr250sg, Vega, evangelist, damnu88, toms_trd, aczeta76, Show Stopper, bxcow29, cheongsterjon and acess68. Pls check ur inbox and react fast so as to avoid Q.:) Those which got the old nos but just keep never call, if want new nos need re pm me. Pls no keep nos. Give a chance to bro who want to try it.:)

chew78s
29-07-2008, 04:32 AM
Chew78s...don't forget me...

check ur inbox too. Pls no keep nos. call her immediately so as to avoid Q.:)

chew78s
29-07-2008, 04:45 AM
I think i need do this way so as to avoid nos keeping. Bros who wanted to try her this 2 day can pm me. I will give contact nos to them first. If others day or next week then i will had to give later liao.:) Causes in the past i have given 28 bros contact nos but only few pps call her.:(

chew78s
29-07-2008, 04:48 AM
Bro chew78s

I accept your apology. No hard feelings.

lopo

Now in full retirement
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farewell to all friends especially those bros who agree to accept the responsibility of taking over the management of my thread & to bro Onion-Rings who had supported & guided me all along. Thank you bros!

Bro Lopo, thanks for ur understanding. :)

chew78s
29-07-2008, 04:55 AM
Bros who have her new contact nos, call and make a appointment no wait. After trying her, pls write Fr and don't foget to upz me if u got the power.In return i will upz u back. U grand extra point too. So don't miss this opportunely to earn some point from me.:)

chew78s
29-07-2008, 04:59 AM
The next 12 bros will get her contact nos after 24 hrs from now. So be prepare which day to met her.:D

chew78s
29-07-2008, 10:46 AM
New contact nos already given to SomandrisIsDead, tzr250sg, Vega, evangelist, damnu88, toms_trd, aczeta76, Show Stopper, bxcow29, cheongsterjon and acess68. Pls check ur inbox and react fast so as to avoid Q. Those which got the old nos but just keep never call, if want new nos need re pm me. Pls no keep nos. Give a chance to bro who want to try it.

aczeta76
29-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Sorry bro..

I may be number collector 'coz I not "active" for a while..dun shoot me

chew78s
29-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Sorry bro..

I may be number collector 'coz I not "active" for a while..dun shoot me

Is ok bro aczeta78, as long as u got post a feed back this thread will Q to the top liao, So others bros will notice it. Hehe better than disappear in silence.:D

Just got a new thread post by damnu88 talking about AV raid. So bros hope no bring her to GL or near GL places. Pls bring her out of GL place for the safety reason. ok bros.:)

aduan3h
29-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Camp Here & Waiting For The Ctc.
May Kindly Share It?
Cheers, Bro

chew78s
29-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Just a General remainder to all Bros. By the way she stay gl xxA. She new in Singapore, She only go out of GL place. Like K81. So bros here who got car can take her and bring her back too. Included those bros who take taxi also kindly bring her back too. If not she will lost. So bros need take care her well. I sure u bros will like her when u met her. Gd thing no mind pay a little bit higher. Is worth it. $100 for 2 hr 2 shot. So bros if got her contact try her no wait liao.:)

chew78s
29-07-2008, 12:30 PM
If bros willing to try her now or by today. I will jump Q let u got the nos to contact her.cheer!:D So act fast pm me now.

denden7070
29-07-2008, 01:01 PM
bro,she operating kovan only,right?if it is then forget it cos i dont know which bus to go there:p

chew78s
29-07-2008, 01:09 PM
bro,she operating kovan only,right?if it is then forget it cos i dont know which bus to go there:p

No lar bro denden7070, I means out of GL place will do. Buses not sure never mind. Got taxi lor. Taxi driver should know the place.:)

chew78s
29-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnu88
Recently heard there was raid in Lavander 81. All the 3 hotels there got raided. Conduct door to door check and all the PRC up the lorry

So bros need avoid those places near GL.:(

peter1234
29-07-2008, 02:55 PM
sorry if i appear like im cheating.
but im about to go relieve stress in within the next hr or so and i see this thread!
if i can get her contact, i swear i will call her and book now! if got slots of course :D

so hopefully bro can make exception to pm me her contact now heh

i swear. if i get the ctc now and i dun call, zap me to bits :D

*fingers crossed

peter

chew78s
29-07-2008, 02:58 PM
but im about to go relieve stress in within the next hr or so and i see this thread!
if i can get her contact, i swear i will call her and book now! if got slots of course :D

*fingers crossed

peter

She got a booking at 3pm now. maybe u can call her and book at 5 plus.U want i will pm u the contact and try call her now.

chew78s
29-07-2008, 03:10 PM

*fingers crossed

peter

Bro peter1234 u got mail.:) Too bad i fast but u not fast. Anyway may be tonight or 2molo u can do so lar.

peter1234
29-07-2008, 03:13 PM
thanks bro, if she can ard 4pm i sure go take. i try call when her appt 'finished' :D

if have to after 5pm, i will try to go finish my stuff now and see if can rush in time coz i got appt at 6.30 heh

thanks for the quick response, promise bros here to post FR once i try

chew78s
29-07-2008, 03:24 PM
thanks bro, if she can ard 4pm i sure go take. i try call when her appt 'finished' :D

if have to after 5pm, i will try to go finish my stuff now and see if can rush in time coz i got appt at 6.30 heh

thanks for the quick response, promise bros here to post FR once i try

U are welcome. :D If u call her u will cannot tahan her sweets voice liao.

peter1234
29-07-2008, 03:26 PM
i jus called she say she free only at 5pm. i decided to cancel my other appt liao, bo bian bro u so willing to help i must do my part also rite :p

i told her pick her up at where she is now hope she can understand my mandarin sms rofl

chew78s
29-07-2008, 03:31 PM
i jus called she say she free only at 5pm. i decided to cancel my other appt liao, bo bian bro u so willing to help i must do my part also rite :p

i told her pick her up at where she is now hope she can understand my mandarin sms rofl

U call her better when u going take her that time. no sms. Easy for her to understand lar. ok i go leave i got my mission . bye:)

hang37
29-07-2008, 05:08 PM
thanks bro for contact, couldn't on her today coz timing not right...
but book tmr liao.. hehe
she sound like XX, not sure whether as cute as XX or not;)... waiting for tmr to come....:D

denden7070
30-07-2008, 02:45 AM
No lar bro denden7070, I means out of GL place will do. Buses not sure never mind. Got taxi lor. Taxi driver should know the place.:)

bro...nowaday taxi fare expensive ley.btw she staying GL??if yes......pm me:)

chew78s
30-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Bros that have try her yesterday, hoping to see ur Fr so as all bros here can read and get this thread rolling at all time.:) For today bros want to met her can pm me for contact. I means for today session with her.:D For bro deneen7070, Yes she staying at GL. But u still need take cap to bring her out of gl places for safety reason so as to avoid AV raid lor.

hang37
30-07-2008, 02:35 PM
here's my FR, bonk her this morning....

look abt 60 to 70% of the picture. got freckles on face, mole above lip.

fetch her at her place and off to far far away...along the way chat abit to break the ice..

reached hotel, think SOP la... not good at FR, juz my feel abt her.

good attitude from her, suction was good, try a few positions and unload.. rest and she sleep while hugging me haha...
btw, she knows abit of massage, bro can ask for it if she want . see her small small but got some strength in her massage... not piano type..

after the session treat her to lunch and sent her back..

pls support her as she don't have much business as she's new here.... she will be leaving in around 1 mth time...

overall not a bad bonk.. RTF: maybe.. too many SYTs lately.. need to plan...and see timing...

Thanks TS;)

Hong Qigong
30-07-2008, 02:47 PM
This xiaobai really looks good. Hope my old bones will get a chance to bed her before she leaves. ho ho :D

chew78s
30-07-2008, 02:52 PM
This xiaobai really looks good. Hope my old bones will get a chance to bed her before she leaves. ho ho :D

Check ur mail and response fast lar. U not old.:D

chew78s
31-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Contact nos already given to : Londy_12ke, peter1234, Hong Qigong, Ninja778 and Yitiaolong. Hope bros got her nos pls call her today. She free now. :)

lonely_12kev
31-07-2008, 09:19 AM
thks for ts contect....
here my fr on xb...

look:7/10
boob: A cup
france: allow
painting: allow
bj : 7/10
fj:8/10
very gf feeling... can tcc alot.. nice gal who will do at ur request. very wet too.
will rtn if got M.

chew78s
31-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Just a General remainder to all Bros. By the way she stay gl xxA. She new in Singapore, She only go out of GL place. Like K81. So bros here who got car can take her and bring her back too. Included those bros who take taxi also kindly bring her back too. If not she will lost. So bros need take care her well. I sure u bros will like her when u met her. Gd thing no mind pay a little bit higher. Is worth it. $100 for 2 hr 2 shot. So bros if got her contact try her no wait liao.

Bros who want her contact nos and try her today can pm me now. She free now waiting bros to call. So no wait liao.:D

chew78s
31-07-2008, 01:49 PM
thks for ts contect....
here my fr on xb...

look:7/10
boob: A cup
france: allow
painting: allow
bj : 7/10
fj:8/10
very gf feeling... can tcc alot.. nice gal who will do at ur request. very wet too.
will rtn if got M.

Thxs for trying her and thxs for ur Fr. Upz u 7 point liao.:D

chew78s
31-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Contact nos already given to 13 bros :loner7272, vieon, jinmitham, thdarren, bonny, armada04, goofy1128, renzhemao, Ryosuke82, EAN100, youngboygun subsea and funlovingjo. Hope bros no keep nos. React fast and book her. She free now. No let her wait to long. Call her now.:D

thdarren
31-07-2008, 03:01 PM
book her on wed nite
looks:7.5(not bad, she my type of look. good feeling)
gfe:10(this is great, have the chemistry with her)
body:6.5(not bad nice body)
boobs:small B (not into boobs, so for me still ok)
Bbbj: didn't ask for it(probably can)
RTF:yup yup

chew78s
31-07-2008, 03:07 PM
book her on wed nite

Thxs for the fr. will upz u 2molo when recover.

otur
31-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Bros who want her contact nos and try her today can pm me now. She free now waiting bros to call. So no wait liao.:D

i salute u for the hardwork u put in to help this gal :D

chew78s
01-08-2008, 03:37 AM

Hard work, but results is poor. Useless lor..Bros here only want collecting contact nos. :(

denden7070
01-08-2008, 05:35 AM

bro,i have to salute to both of you.also helping the gals:D;)

otur
01-08-2008, 05:58 AM
bro,i have to salute to both of you.also helping the gals:D;)

haha thats life. when i have nothing to do, i do this lor.
in fact i hv 1 coming soon, 1st time to sg. met on QQ. stay tuned :D

otur
01-08-2008, 06:13 AM
Hard work, but results is poor. Useless lor..Bros here only want collecting contact nos. :(

haha not bad liao la. my thread onli 3 FR including my own. wat to do....

hang37
01-08-2008, 09:01 AM

bro.. lately alot SYT here so alot choices lor.. somemore LW is back...
think take time for them to try..

Me Siam Bu
01-08-2008, 09:09 AM
haha thats life. when i have nothing to do, i do this lor.
in fact i hv 1 coming soon, 1st time to sg. met on QQ. stay tuned :D

oui bro now chiong where?

chew78s
01-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Contact nos already given to another 4 bros :xxcheer, Born2shru, aluysius and astrofigter. Hope bros call her now and no keeping or collecting of nos. She left a month so make it fast no wait liao. Gd thing must try lar.:D

chew78s
01-08-2008, 02:27 PM
book her on wed nite

Thxs for the fr. Upz u 7 point liao ..

chew78s
01-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Hello bros, no just see look see look lar.If bros sat and sun nothing to do. Just pick up ur hp and call her for appointment.:D

Xiao Bai, She from Dalian. 22yrs. 1.58m tall and 45kg only.
Tight and wets easily. High fast. Bros want go in need slowly cause too tight she claim painful. So need handle with care. By the way she stay gl xxA. She new in Singapore, She only go K81. So bros here who got car can take her and bring her back too. Included those bros who take taxi also kindly bring her back too. If not she will lost. So bros need take care her well. I sure u bros will like her when u met her. Easy wet. Gd thing no mind pay a little bit higher. Is worth it. $100 for 2 hr 2 shot. Believe me, after trying her u sure smile all the way home. A happy man liao.:D:D

LED...
01-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Bro chew, you are hardworking manz.......:D

Was surprise she is not a hit here for her superb GFE....

Too bad low on $$$, if not will RTF her.......Kudos to your effort:)

Show Stopper
01-08-2008, 08:46 PM

Bro chew78s, u have already done ur best. Just tat Xiao Bai is suay...lost her hp last week as well as indirectly cancelled many pre-arranged sessions with bros here during tat period. I myself arranged for a session with her last Sunday but she was uncontactable. I normally bonk once per week but was also given a few FL contacts by bros here so could only try her some other time before she left. Think the same situation might applies to some of the bros here who got Xiao Bai's contact from u..not that we are no. collectors. Hope u understand. :(

EuroBeat
01-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Bro can PM me her contact? Will to do a FR here.

EuroBeat
01-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Bro possibble to PM me her contact. Will write a FR session. Thanks

chew78s
02-08-2008, 08:42 AM
Bro possibble to PM me her contact. Will write a FR session. Thanks

check ur inbox. :)

chew78s
02-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Contact nos already given to another 3 brothers. Bernardo1977, EXEDY, and EuroBeat. So bros, no wait. Today sat. go arrange ur appointment now. Remember GOOD things MUST try lar.:D:D

chew78s
02-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Bro chew78s, u have already done ur best. Just tat Xiao Bai is suay...lost her hp last week as well as indirectly cancelled many pre-arranged sessions with bros here during tat period. I myself arranged for a session with her last Sunday but she was uncontactable. I normally bonk once per week but was also given a few FL contacts by bros here so could only try her some other time before she left. Think the same situation might applies to some of the bros here who got Xiao Bai's contact from u..not that we are no. collectors. Hope u understand. :(

Hello Led and Show Stopper, i already try my best to help her. I undersatand that too. But ..ok i just want u know why i said nos collecctor? Causes, Total i send out her contact nos to 65 bros. But less than 16 ppls contact her. Some asking for half prize too while i already put there as 100/2/2.:(

otur
02-08-2008, 09:10 AM
But ..ok i just want u know why i said nos collecctor? Causes, Total i send out her contact nos to 65 bros. But less than 16 ppls contact her. Some asking for half prize too while i already put there as 100/2/2.:(

sorry to interrupt a bit bro.
i see that u are giving it out to some really newbies and we dunno if they will try or not. so count those out. n 100/2/2 is totally ok but i will not take it cos me not v keen in 2/2 but still hv to 100 ....
and there were some restrictions like must not be in GL and all that.. so take a look at the total damage for a person likeme who dun drive. taxi fr my place to GL, taxi fr GL to wat ever is out of GL, taxi send her back, Rm. all in is somehow close 150 which the gal will take onli 100 n i onli can do 1 ...
do not get upsad or angry with me.
if she is 60/1/1 n dun hv to go out of GL n all that, i might consider ...
hope u understand wat i mean :D

chew78s
02-08-2008, 09:18 AM
sorry to interrupt a bit bro.
i see that u are giving it out to some really newbies and we dunno if they will try or not. so count those out. n 100/2/2 is totally ok but i will not take it cos me not v keen in 2/2 but still hv to 100 .... hope u understand wat i mean :D

Is ok bro,Reason is too much raid at GL as bros mention on Raid thread. So as to avoid those and due to she new in here and might lost if bros never sent her back lor. As i mention Gd thing no mind spend a little bit higher and is worth when bro after trying her lor. As first i given all to old bird. After hearing Xiao Bai only few ppls contact her. So no choice have to give to newbies. Hoping can impove her bussiness. :( As she told me most bros after trying her they paid 100 and still tip her 10 or 20 and even bring her for lunch and dinner.Money is not ready a concern if bros want to have a session with her .Sometime we want enjoy we need spend some money lor...And if bros bring her out and back on the way bros sure got a gd feeling like ur gf..chatting...shiok lor.

xyz1001
02-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Is ok bro,Reason is too much raid at GL as bros mention on Raid thread. So as to avoid those and due to she new in here and might lost if bros never sent her back lor. As i mention Gd thing no mind spend a little bit higher and is worth when bro after trying her lor. As first i given all to old bird. After hearing Xiao Bai only few ppls contact her. So no choice have to give to newbies. Hoping can impove her bussiness. :( As she told me most bros after trying her they paid 100 and still tip her 10 or 20 and even bring her for lunch and dinner.Money is not ready a concern if bros want to have a session with her .Sometime we want enjoy we need spend some money lor...And if bros bring her out and back on the way bros sure got a gd feeling like ur gf..chatting...shiok lor.

Hello bro chew78s, actually i quite interested in meeting Xiao Bai, like u say money not really a big concern but time is. I don't like to rush one. So also dun dare to ask ctc from you coz i know very hard to squeeze time out. Hope more Bros who visited her write more FRs to help her. :)

Show Stopper
02-08-2008, 11:07 AM
As i mention Gd thing no mind spend a little bit higher and is worth when bro after trying her lor. As first i given all to old bird. :( As she told me most bros after trying her they paid 100 and still tip her 10 or 20 and even bring her for lunch and dinner.Money is not ready a concern if bros want to have a session with her .Sometime we want enjoy we need spend some money lor...And if bros bring her out and back on the way bros sure got a gd feeling like ur gf..chatting...shiok lor.

Bro, think she has not much time here. The best way i could think of is tat perhaps she could sacrifice a bit of $ by taking taxi to meet her customers at Kovan & Lavender area hotels (Hotels have cards for tourists to show to the taxi driver if they are lost). After the session, those who do not wish or have no time to send her home could pay her extra $10 or $20 for her to take taxi home. I dun find her expensive at all coz i've spent $100 for a 1hr/1shot session with a young China FL for a few times already....its the service or GFE tat counts to me. ;)

chew78s
02-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Bro, think she has not much time here. The best way i could think of is tat perhaps she could sacrifice a bit of $ by taking taxi to meet her customers at Kovan & Lavender area hotels (Hotels have cards for tourists to show to the taxi driver if they are lost). After the session, those who do not wish or have no time to send her home could pay her extra $10 or $20 for her to take taxi home. I dun find her expensive at all coz i've spent $100 for a 1hr/1shot session with a young China FL for a few times already....its the service or GFE tat counts to me. ;)

Thxs bro Show Stopper, I understand that. But actual those 100 is fixed by her not me. So i told her too high unless u need add in 2 hr 2 short. Then she agreed. About the taxi i try talk to her see see. Bro Show Stopper, she cute and small in sizes like 19 yrs, really worth the money u spend on here. Anyway night time she no choice have to go KTV until bros call her. :)

chew78s
02-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Contact nos given to Water and testarossa. she free now. So bros try contact her now.

hang37
02-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Hello bros, no just see look see look lar.If bros sat and sun nothing to do. Just pick up ur hp and call her for appointment.:D

bro chew.. your line like those donation type le.. pls pick your phone and dial, 1900------ hehe..:D

can up me too? thanks

denden7070
03-08-2008, 02:26 AM

bro,i wanted to try but dont know how to go kovan:confused: if GL can......you will see my FR soon;)

SomandrisIsDead
03-08-2008, 04:35 AM
bro,i wanted to try but dont know how to go kovan:confused: if GL can......you will see my FR soon;)

Bro Denden,

don need go Kovan. there's an 81 at Changi Rd. It's NOT at Changi, relax. actually near GL,yet out if it, between Kembangan and Eunos area. About 3 81 in Joo Chiat also. They are all near to GL, so cabbing is not that expensive. For the Changi Branch, Can call them h81@ 6345 8181 or Mention to cab driver "along Changi Road, after Frankel Ave, just after Muslim Mosque" . I really like this one, cos it;s nice, no smell and very clean. You can even request for rooms with bathtubs.

Hope this helps. :D

SomandrisIsDead
03-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Bro chew78s, u have already done ur best. Just tat Xiao Bai is suay...lost her hp last week as well as indirectly cancelled many pre-arranged sessions with bros here during tat period.

Bro Chew not only help much in effort, but also in $. XB's new hp was bought by Bro Chew, so that she can continue to service bros and also to make a decent living here. Bro Chew, really PEI FU you!! Clap Clap!!

Is ok bro,Reason is too much raid at GL as bros mention on Raid thread. So as to avoid those and due to she new in here and might lost if bros never sent her back lor. After hearing Xiao Bai only few ppls contact her. So no choice have to give to newbies. Hoping can impove her bussiness.

AV Raid is likely to continue until NDP. Think shld quiet down a bit after next week (finger crossed). Bro Chew, suggest we should screen the newbies before giving out no. Maybe the least is those with FRs written before?? Understand you want to help her get more business, but screening before giving no, also help her in avoiding giving nos to fake cheongsters, or worst still pple who call to Ka Chiao her...

Bro, think she has not much time here. The best way i could think of is tat perhaps she could sacrifice a bit of $ by taking taxi to meet her customers at Kovan & Lavender area hotels (Hotels have cards for tourists to show to the taxi driver if they are lost).

Agree with Bro Show Stopper's idea. Bro Chew can try to ask her lor. I suggest Joo Chiat and Changi Rd's 81, cos very near GL, but out of it. Nearer than Lav, so taxi fare is much cheaper too. At least for the time being, till after NDP ba. I can also try to talk to her in bed when I next see her lor.. hee... :D

Been super duper busy... Gotten sms from XB, and I really miss her. See if I can meet her coming week.

chew78s
03-08-2008, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE=SomandrisIsDead;2943334]Bro Chew not only help much in effort, but also in $. XB's new hp was bought by Bro Chew, so that she can continue to service bros and also to make a decent living here. Bro Chew, really PEI FU you!! Clap Clap!!

Thxs Bro SomandrisIsDead for the comments. Too bad , u shouldn't disclose our pm to ur post.:( Anyway bussiness not that gd maybe Bro SomandrisIsdead can help up to promote her to ur friends.:) Need ur help.hehe.........

chew78s
03-08-2008, 07:32 AM

Bro denden7070, i saw u drive car lar.:D:D U just need a hp with map on it. It will lead u all the way liao.

chew78s
03-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Contact nos given to Mugu mugu and loverboat. she free now. So bros try contact her now. No wait long long lar. Thought wait long long sure have. Now if wait long long she already left liao. So hurry, today sunday. Tell ur wife army got recall, the rest u should know how to do liao.:D

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 07:38 AM

KNN, you taxi driver and you dun know Kovan, you pure lazy and want immediate action right? Kovan too far for u and delayed your bonking time lah, where you can has 2 shots instead of 1 hor.:p

chew78s
03-08-2008, 07:40 AM
[QUOTE=hang37;2941820]bro chew.. your line like those donation type le.. pls pick your phone and dial, 1900------ hehe..:D

Lor... then how?? i think maybe i need to post her sexy photo here so as to gain more customer.:D:D

chew78s
03-08-2008, 07:43 AM
bro chew.. your line like those donation type le.. pls pick your phone and dial, 1900------ hehe..:D

can up me too? thanks

Upz u 7 point liao. :)

testarossa
03-08-2008, 08:01 AM

talk to her nicely, she'll go to a GL hotel.
because we did, yesterday.

thanks chew for the contacts =)

chew78s
03-08-2008, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE=SomandrisIsDead;2943334]Bro Chew not only help much in effort, but also in $. XB's new hp was bought by Bro Chew, so that she can continue to service bros and also to make a decent living here. Bro Chew, really PEI FU you!! Clap Clap!!

Bro SomandrisIsDead, Maybe i too soft heart lor.. always like help them. U go refer the Thread "New PRC Ting Ting 60/2/2." I help her until Malaysia KL airport. At the last page .U go read.:) quite interesting .

otur
03-08-2008, 08:49 AM

Bro SomandrisIsDead, Maybe i too soft heart lor.. always like help them. U go refer the Thread "New PRC Ting Ting 60/2/2." I help her until Malaysia KL airport. At the last page .U go read.:) quite interesting .

next thing u can do is to top up the prepaid phone card via ATM :D

chew78s
03-08-2008, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE=chew78s;2943415]

next thing u can do is to top up the prepaid phone card via ATM :D

no, next thing is pao her whole month liao.:D:D

chew78s
03-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Wets, Wets, Xiao Bai is Super wets. Bros love wets and got her contact NO WAIT liao. Call her. She free now. Those no contact and want try her today , pm me.:D:D

hang37
03-08-2008, 11:56 AM

thanks...:cool:

chew78s
03-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Contact nos given to Insanity08, Wiserkio and Spyder575. she free now. So hurry bros try contact her now. After trying her i believe bro will be walking while smiling all the way home.:)

chew78s
03-08-2008, 12:57 PM
thanks for the number, just came back from the session.

sorry bro, but i'm not into posting FR.... i'm in no position to judge her.

anyway, looks is barely there, but the service is top notch. gave her a fat tip.

thanks again'

Thxs bro testarossa for pm me this Gd comments on her. She thxs u for giving her a ready big fat tip. I believed this her bigger tip she have it.:D As i said, Gd thing no mind spend a little bit higher and is worth when bro after trying her lor. Will upz u 7 point when recovery.:)

chew78s
03-08-2008, 01:00 PM
2pm slot already being booked. So bros hurry now call her for a appointment. Good thing no mind spend a little bit higher and is worth when bro after trying her. U will sure come across ur mind thinking of tip her . U sure love to have her. hehe like selling durian ...hurry hurry come come get ur pm now before i going shiok shiok too. Wife outing liao.. Gd chances.

chew78s
03-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Hurry bros try contact her now. She just like out from school. A sweets cute school girl. After trying her i believe bros will be walking while smiling all the way home. Didn't know what to do next liao.:D

chew78s
03-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Wets, Wets, Xiao Bai is Super wets. Bros love wets and got her contact .NO WAIT liao. :D

chew78s
03-08-2008, 01:48 PM
talk to her nicely, she'll go to a GL hotel.
because we did, yesterday.

thanks chew for the contacts =)

Try not to do that, Too high risk. She very Green. She agreed cause no income that day lor. We need take care of her.:)

testarossa
03-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Try not to do that, Too high risk. She very Green. She agreed cause no income that day lor. We need take care of her.:)

hey, sorry about that.
i asked her, she agreed. so i thought if she's not fussy over the hotel thing so we just went ahead.

never meant to put her at any kind of risk...

Hong Qigong
04-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Ho Ho, I must agree with bro chew78s, Xiao Bai's pussy is like an overflowing dam :p

Must thank bro chew for her contact, spent a delightful evening with her. Just great !

Looks : 6.5
Body :6.5
FJ : 8

In fact it's so good that I'm going to find her again tonight. Just hope my old bones can take the stress :p

chew78s
04-08-2008, 06:07 PM
hey, sorry about that.
i asked her, she agreed. so i thought if she's not fussy over the hotel thing so we just went ahead.

never meant to put her at any kind of risk...

Is ok bro no take that in mind.:) As promise, i upz u 7 point liao.:D

chew78s
04-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Contact already given to Xavier69 , HouTanzhang and Lawrence78. She free now, Bros Can call her now for appointment. Good things must share:D U sure be the most happy man after the session.

chew78s
04-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Faster faster bros..No wait no wait liao, Christmas still long way to go. Here goes first lar.:D:D

hang37
04-08-2008, 09:48 PM

thanks bro..;)

chew78s
05-08-2008, 05:12 AM
Moning bros, she very free now, bros got her contact nos . No keep can contact her lar.

spyder575
05-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Thanks to TS... upped her the afternoon I got the contact.

Looks:6.5/10 (the mole distracts me abit)
Boobs: A+/B-
BBBJ: 7/10 good suction, good duration, small mouth abit hard to deepthroat
FJ: 7/10 (rode me hard on 2nd shot, horny lil girl but shy)
Fingering: enough
Painting: yes
Damage:$100/2/2

RTF: maybe, but seriously too many out there...found one myself last nite in the upper lors...she has potential

X Bai is a nice gal, talkative, accomodative n likes to give off tons of KC...

aloysius
05-08-2008, 11:32 AM
she needs some business and hopes to earn more money here. just try her last night. she is a good gal. all bros pls take care of her.

Her stats are as follow:

looks:6.5
gfe:10.5
fj: 7 (nice moans )
boobs:small Boobs. but i dun mind
Frenching: nvr try
Bbbj: yes

Her main attraction is that she is soft spoken, cute playful and her ability to please u guys here. willing to learn. No rushes.

1.58m tall and 45kg only.
Tight and wet easily. High fast. Bros want go in need slowly cause too tight she claim painful. So need handle with care. By the way she stay gl xxA. She new in Singapore, So bros need take care her well. I sure u bros will like her when u met her. Gd thing no mind pay a little bit higher. Is worth it. $100 for 2 hr 2 shot. she very gd service. no rush at all. we only mananged one shot then we have dinner in the hotel. then we have a dvd in the room till times up. very nice chinese show. sure no regrets
100 for two hours . where to find?

up my points if u enjoy my fr.

chew78s
05-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Contact nos already given to Thereds, YAPPYAP, player79 and aturbo. Call her for appointment no wait liao.:)

chew78s
06-08-2008, 05:03 AM
Contact nos already given to Thereds, YAPPYAP, player79 and aturbo. Call her for appointment no wait liao.

nemotohp
06-08-2008, 02:50 PM
thanks bro chew for the contact ,

had the moment i had her contact , agreed with all other FR she is VERY VERY Wet !

Look : 6 ( the mole is really a turn off for me other wise OK )
body complexion : 6.5
boobs : A
FJ : 7 very wet
very very hard working girl , only want pls u . overall a good session . thanks

chew78s
06-08-2008, 05:46 PM
thanks bro chew for the contact ,

had the moment i had her contact , agreed with all other FR she is VERY VERY Wet !

Look : 6 ( the mole is really a turn off for me other wise OK )
body complexion : 6.5
boobs : A
FJ : 7 very wet
very very hard working girl , only want pls u . overall a good session . thanks

Bro nemotohp, that mole is a lucky mole. U try her u got the luck to strike 4D and toto liao.:D

chew78s
06-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Contact nos given to Loverboyyy143, K9818, bragging turtle and Suinam. She free now. Contact her no wait.:) U will a happy man after trying her.

chew78s
06-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Faster faster bros..No wait no wait liao, Christmas still got 4 month to go. Xiao Bai left a month only. So contact her and go try her first lar.:D

aczeta76
06-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Ya bros..

8 million TOTO is coming.. so LUCKY mole may help hoh...:p

Ctc TS to access lucky mole..

chew78s
06-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Ya bros..

8 million TOTO is coming.. so LUCKY mole may help hoh...:p

Ctc TS to access lucky mole..

Yap, but u look like still didn't try her..:( .

insanity08
06-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Tried her on Sunday

Looks:6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 good suction, a couple of deepthroat
FJ: 7/10

RTF: Maybe...

chew78s
06-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Tried her on Sunday

Looks:6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 good suction, a couple of deepthroat
FJ: 7/10

Bro , thanks for trying her. upz u 7 point liao.:)

chew78s
06-08-2008, 11:23 PM
contact nos given to composite2005, wganda and RC38. Call her for appointment 2molo morning. Now closed liao.

chew78s
07-08-2008, 05:04 AM
Moning bros, she very free now, bros got her contact nos .
Can contact her lar.

loner7272
07-08-2008, 06:14 AM
First of all, thanks bro chew78s for sharing her no.
Yesterday afternoon, i really have a exciting & enjoyable 2hrs 'sextisfiction' session with tis cute little Xiao Bai. As promise my FR.......Waited for long to get free time to arrange a session with her. Yesterday afternoon after my meeting, quick hand quick leg sms her for a session at 430pm. While waiting for her reply, get something to eat first b4 going for war :D Finished my late lunch but still no sign or respond frm her
Haiz...think she's buzi with someone & can't respond to me. Give myself another 10mins b4 i call her directly to arrange. 10mins past & still no picture no sound, can't wait anymore so dial her no. & waited long enough b4 she pick up the call. '' Halo! R u Xiao Bai? '' A sleepy voice replied '' Yes i am. '' '' Sms u but u never reply, thought u buzi or wat. Can u meet me at 430pm? '' '' Oh! So sori! I was sleeping & didn't realise tats a sms. 430pm is fine & can u pick me up at GL lor2x? '' '' No problem! C u at 430pm! '' Ho Say Liao! Get her fresh 1st blood for the day :D Drove down anxiously to destination thinking of how she will look like. Really can't wait to meet her in person. Reach destination jun jun at 430pm...call her saying tat i've arrived...told her where am i...gave her my car's license plate no. Waited for about 7mins still no sign...call her to check...she say she's wearing a white mini skirt with glasses walking down now. She wear specs??? Check left check rite...spotted her...ohhhh...wearing sun glasses...nice hair done...good taste in dressing...looks young...quite good figure...came closer...she's friendly...smiling at me...:eek:...not bad looking but her mole spoilt her feature...if not she's a real beauty. Anyway who cares, so long she's not ugly. Proceed to my car...she came in...'' Halo! Nice to meet u! ''...Her voice in real person...MELTS MAN!!!...SOOOO CUTEEEE!!!...Can't wait any longer to bonk her with tis cute voice. Along the way to hotel, we TCSS in the car...she's very friendly & chatty...she even volunteer to break the ice first...so no worries to those who's shy & don noe how to start off...she will definately makes u feel very comfortable & accommodating with her companied. Reach hotel...check in...slot gold coins into jack-pot machine...strike a prize...a pkt of CD...took a lift & proceed to rm.
In the rm...she dim down the lites...we hug each other & with some light kissing...change to our birthday suit...proceed to bath...no action in the bath rm...dried my body...proceed to bed & wait for action. She came out with towel wrapping around her body...sits beside me & give me a leg massage.
Not very solid but soothing type & occasionally play with my little didi. Sense tat my didi harden, she came to me & french me, slowly proceed down to my sensitive nips & starts licking & sucking them sensationally. Tis really makes my didi even harder. Proceed down south for BBBJ, sometimes DEEP THROAT & also with balls licking & sucking too. Blow me like no 2moro with her hand stroking my didi up down & nearly CIM...stops her b4 i explode...my turn to service her...finger her cunt while my mouth licking & sucking her nips...can hear some soft sound effect cuming frm her... still fingering till i felt her cunt flooded with juices...'' I cum! Quickly give it to me [/B]now..." her cute voice signal for action. She proceed to blow me again & capped me...sits on me...i can feel my didi inside her warm, tight & watery cunt even with cap...she continue to rock me crazy like putting token to a crazy horse machine. Look at how she enjoy really makes me feel even high...watch carefully she really looks like those Jap AV star...KAWAII...trust me...till u try her... u will agree wat i say. In no time i nearly surrender to her...but choose not to & changed several position b4 i exploded inside hers. WAT A FEELING......
We hug & rest for awhile b4 washing up...after wash up...TCSS...watch tv while her hand keeps playing with my didi until he wakes up again...proceed with 2nd round & muz say everything like 1st round except she rocks me instead...me juz relax. EXPLODED WITH HER FIERCE, AGGRESSIVE, POWER-UP TURBO ENGINE, SPEED-UP COWGIRL TAT I HAVE NEVER TRIED BEFORE...EXCITING SEXPERIENCE!!! PHEW....!!! :p
Overall rating : [B]9/10
Really Cute with Cute Voice...Hard Working...Accomodating...very high GFF...Value for $$$...two thumbs up!!!
Bad pt...Mole above her mouth...Small Boobs...if not she scores full marks!!!
( BUT I DON REALLY MIND! WILL RTF HER AGAIN!!! )
Thanks again bro chew78s!!!

chew78s
07-08-2008, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=loner7272;2953741]First of all, thanks bro chew78s for sharing her no.
Yesterday afternoon, i really have a exciting enjoyable 2hrs sextisfiction'[/B] session with tis cute little Xiao Bai. As promise my FR.......Waited for long to get free time to arrange a session with her. Yesterday afternoon after my meeting, quick hand quick leg sms her for a session at 430pm. While waiting for her reply, get something to eat first b4 going for war Finished my late lunch but still no sign or respond frm her
Haiz...think she's buzi with someone & can't respond to me. Give myself another 10mins b4 i call her directly to arrange. 10mins past & still no picture no sound, can't wait anymore so dial her no. & waited long enough b4 she pick up the call. '' Halo! R u Xiao Bai? '' A sleepy voice replied '' Yes i am. '''' Sms u but u never reply, thought u buzi or wat. Can u meet me at 430pm? '' '' Oh! So sori! I was sleeping & didn't realise tats a sms. 430pm is fine & can u pick me up at GL lor2x? '' '' No problem! C u at 430pm! '' Ho Say Liao! Get her fresh 1st blood for the day :D Drove down anxiously to destination thinking of how she will look like. Really can't wait to meet her in person. Reach destination jun jun at 430pm...call her saying tat i've arrived...told her where am i...gave her my car's license plate no. Waited for about 7mins still no sign...call her to check...she say she's wearing a white mini skirt with glasses walking down now. She wear specs??? Check left check rite...spotted her...ohhhh...wearing sun glasses...nice hair done...good taste in dressing...looks young...quite good figure...came closer...she's friendly...smiling at me...:eek:...not bad looking but her mole spoilt her feature...if not she's a real beauty. Anyway who cares, so long she's not ugly. Proceed to my car...she came in...'' Halo! Nice to meet u! ''...Her voice in real person...MELTS MAN!!!...SOOOO CUTEEEE!!!...Can't wait any longer to bonk her with tis cute voice. Along the way to hotel, we TCSS in the car...she's very friendly & chatty...she even volunteer to break the ice first...so no worries to those who's shy & don noe how to start off...she will definately makes u feel very comfortable & accommodating with her companied. Reach hotel...check in...slot gold coins into jack-pot machine...strike a prize...a pkt of CD...took a lift & proceed to rm.
In the rm...she dim down the lites...we hug each other & with some light kissing...change to our birthday suit...proceed to bath...no action in the bath rm...dried my body...proceed to bed & wait for action. She came out with towel wrapping around her body...sits beside me & give me a leg massage.
Not very solid but soothing type & occasionally play with my little didi. Sense tat my didi harden, she came to me & french me, slowly proceed down to my sensitive nips & starts licking & sucking them sensationally. Tis really makes my didi even harder. Proceed down south for BBBJ, sometimes DEEP THROAT & also with balls licking & sucking too. Blow me like no 2moro with her hand stroking my didi up down & nearly CIM...stops her b4 i explode...my turn to service her...finger her cunt while my mouth licking & sucking her nips...can hear some soft sound effect cuming frm her... still fingering till i felt her cunt flooded with juices...'' I cum! Quickly give it to me [/B[B]]now..." her cute voice signal for action. She proceed to blow me again & capped me...sits on me...i can feel my didi inside her warm, tight & watery cunt even with cap...she continue to rock me crazy like putting token to a crazy horse machine. Look at how she enjoy really makes me feel even high...watch carefully she really looks like those Jap AV star...KAWAII...trust me...till u try her... u will agree wat i say. In no time i nearly surrender to her...but choose not to & changed several position b4 i exploded inside hers. WAT A FEELING......
We hug & rest for awhile b4 washing up...after wash up...TCSS...watch tv while her hand keeps playing with my didi until he wakes up again...proceed with 2nd round & muz say everything like 1st round except she rocks me instead...me juz relax. EXPLODED WITH HER FIERCE, AGGRESSIVE, POWER-UP TURBO ENGINE, SPEED-UP COWGIRL TAT I HAVE NEVER TRIED BEFORE...EXCITING SEXPERIENCE!!! PHEW....!!! :p
Overall rating : [B]9/10
Really Cute with Cute Voice...Hard Working...Accomodating...very high GFF...Value for $$$...two thumbs up!!!
( BUT I DON REALLY MIND! WILL RTF HER AGAIN!!!

Thanks bro loner7272 for the wonderful fr. As what i said, after trying u will smiling all the way home liao. About her Mole try be positive abit. That might be a lucky mole which lead u to a sucess career and bring u gd luck on 2molo Toto and 4D.:DWill upz u 7 point 2molo night to total of 41 and u earn 1 power.

chew78s
08-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Morning bros, she very free now, bros got her contact nos . No keep can contact her lar.

spyder575
08-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Thanks to TS... upped her the afternoon I got the contact.

RTF: maybe, but seriously too many out there...found one myself last nite in the upper lors...she has potential

X Bai is a nice gal, talkative, accomodative n likes to give off tons of KC...

TS pls up me leh :p

aczeta76
08-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Yap, but u look like still didn't try her..:( .

I got "curfew" by Li Wei mah... so can only help u up the thread and not her...:(

otur
08-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Morning bros, she very free now, bros got her contact nos . No keep can contact her lar.

help u up the thread. so is she student or....

Hong Qigong
08-08-2008, 10:53 AM

RTF-ed her again on wednesday. This old bones almost going to crack but I can only say it was

Shiok :D

chew78s
08-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Contact nos already given to airmax_79, skywalk, golobee and bkn_wings. Contact her now. she free now.:)

skirtchaser639
08-08-2008, 07:01 PM
U are right bro Skirtchaser639, I no care u are newbie, come to my thread 'Cute young and playful Xiao Bai 100/2/2. And look look see see, if ok, i introduce her to u lar. U will happy after trying her and smiling while going home.:D

Thanks bro chew78s, this FL looks quite tasty..hehe
but I promise a FL to look her up first (actually to up her :p) so may not have enough budget to 捧你的场 this month.
Maybe next month or tonight tio 8 million TOTO, then i PM you. :D
Don't want to collect number and do nothing, hope you don't mind. :)

chew78s
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
skirtchaser639;2958136]Thanks bro chew78s, this FL looks quite tasty..hehe
but I promise a FL to look her up first (actually to up her :p) so may not have enough budget to 捧你的场 this month.
Maybe next month or tonight tio 8 million TOTO, then i PM you.
Don't want to collect number and do nothing, hope you don't mind.

Is ok bro, Just for sharing and forget about those point. Anyway she going back next month, hope u can catch the last flight. :D:D what happen? now minus 2?? Saw u just now still 0.

chew78s
08-08-2008, 07:53 PM

She not a student. She very cute ,very sweets and very frendly . She just like a student.:D When u with her, chats with her, i think u sure like her.:D

chew78s
08-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Contact given to am55 U can call her now. she free.

chew78s
08-08-2008, 09:08 PM
First of all, thanks bro chew78s for sharing her no.
&
Overall rating : 9/10
( BUT I DON REALLY MIND! WILL RTF HER AGAIN!!! )
Thanks again bro chew78s!!!

Thxs for ur fr. 7 point upz to u liao.

chew78s
08-08-2008, 09:09 PM
:DBro , thanks for trying her. upz u 7 point liao.:)

Sorry for the delay..:o will upz u 2molo night 9.15pm. Thxs for ur support.:D

chew78s
08-08-2008, 10:34 PM

Sorry for the delay.. will upz u 2molo night 9.15pm. Thxs for ur support.

chew78s
08-08-2008, 10:35 PM
:D

Sorry for the delay..:o will upz u 2molo night 9.15pm. Thxs for ur support.:D

wrong post.:(

chew78s
08-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Bros 2molo Sat and Sun week end coming..Bros who want try a Super wets and cute cute sweet Xiao Bai, Come Pm me for contact. No missed it. :)

toms_trd
09-08-2008, 01:31 AM
1st of all thnks to my buddy for sharing such a nice wonderful gem wit me :D
She reali knws hw to pls bros here N she's real cute with nice sweet voice,had a wonderful time with her N trust me she's reali worth trying.
Thruout d session i mention bro chew she's veri hapi N grateful to u coz u hav help her alot w/o any conditions.Bro i tink she in love wit u when i tease her abt u....:p Me no chance liao coz i ask her :(

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: juz nice for me
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (any postition)
Damage:$100/2/2 + tips + hotel

Bros pls treat her nice she'll return u bros a favour.
I give her 2 thumps up

lawrene
09-08-2008, 02:00 AM
hi bro, can share her contact with me? thank in advance...

chew78s
09-08-2008, 05:20 AM
Contact nos given to Lawrene, kenny_bob, Anatoli2, lawaguchi, Andcar and 1302 call her now . she free.:D

aczeta76
09-08-2008, 06:38 AM
Contact nos given to Lawrene, kenny_bob, Anatoli2, lawaguchi, Andcar and 1302 call her now . she free.:D

U very early hoh...:p

xxcheer
09-08-2008, 09:38 AM
thanks Bro chew78s. Try it and you wont regret for sure.
feel like bonking someone who is young and fresh. She is like a bunny that is so hyper active.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: soft and nice. ard B cup
BBBJ: 7.5/10 can be better, but u look at her face, heart also soften liao
FJ: 8/10 any postion that u know
Damage:as per stated

Cheers

player79
09-08-2008, 02:31 PM
hi bro i have just return from field trip from xiao bai.here i would like to thk bro chew 78 for her contact.she is a nice girl to talk to like gf.understanding so i hope bro will try her value for money she needs some business and hopes to earn more money here.what i can say is her skill so so but willing to listen to me.
Her stats are as follow:
looks:7
gfe:10
boobs:small B
Fingering: yes 10/10 this is my favourite she is really wet when i try her
Bbbj: skill not so good but willing to try ups for her
hole is tight and wet
rtf 80% value for money

skirtchaser639
09-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Is ok bro, Just for sharing and forget about those point. Anyway she going back next month, hope u can catch the last flight. :D:D what happen? now minus 2?? Saw u just now still 0.

Not lucky enough, system 7 not even 1 number kana...lol
btw, when she leaving? early or late next month?
will try to squeeze out some budget before she left, going on cheap meals for the next 2 week...:D

as for the points, no worry lah, think the same fellow using multiple account to zap me.
The comment for zapping me is "....................", lol think he zap liao got kick, lol
this bro no need to go bonk FL liao, zap people got orgasm liao...lol

chew78s
09-08-2008, 08:56 PM
U very early hoh...:p

Chinese got said: Early wakeup birds got more worm to eat lor..So got a fat worm at 9am lor this morning. :D

chew78s
09-08-2008, 09:04 PM
1st of all thnks to my buddy for sharing such a nice wonderful gem wit me :D
She reali knws hw to pls bros here N she's real cute with nice sweet voice,had a wonderful time with her N trust me she's reali worth trying.
Thruout d session i mention bro chew she's veri hapi N grateful to u coz u hav help her alot w/o any conditions.Bro i tink she in love wit u when i tease her abt u....:p Me no chance liao coz i ask her :(
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: juz nice for me
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (any postition)
Damage:$100/2/2 + tips + hotel

Bros pls treat her nice she'll return u bros a favour.
I give her 2 thumps up

Big problem lar. She stick me so hard liao. She call me Lau kong. Want this want that. Going broke liao.:(

chew78s
09-08-2008, 09:17 PM

Bro otur, sorry for the delay..7 point upz u liao.:D

chew78s
09-08-2008, 09:21 PM

Sorry to tell u again, i will upz u 2molo night around 9.25pm when recover. Due to too many bros i need upz causes some missed out. And need 24 hr then can recover.Hope u no mind that.:D

chew78s
09-08-2008, 09:44 PM
Bros those want to contact her , pls call her 2molow morning. Now she too tired want sleep liao. For 2molow morning until 7pm she free. After 7 she off hp until next morning lar. Cause with me lor.:D:D

otur
09-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Bro otur, sorry for the delay..7 point upz u liao.:D

appreciate. many thanks :D

newbie2008
10-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Hi Bro,

I'm interested in her, can pm her contacts?
Thanks you very much

Cheers

chew78s
10-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Contact nos already given to Lesboaction, fireblade_e and newbie2008. Call her 2molo morning. No keep nos pls.

chew78s
10-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks you very much

Cheers

U got mail.:D

chew78s
10-08-2008, 05:10 AM
Morning bros, she very free now, bros got her contact nos .
Can contact her liao. Night booking for today is closed.:D

DingDang79
10-08-2008, 06:14 AM
Can i have her contact? Considering tml afternoon.

Thanks!
DD

evangelist
10-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Bros those want to contact her , pls call her 2molow morning. Now she too tired want sleep liao. For 2molow morning until 7pm she free. After 7 she off hp until next morning lar. Cause with me lor.:D:D

no wonder she told me not free when i contacted her yesterday night

toms_trd
10-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Big problem lar. She stick me so hard liao. She call me Lau kong. Want this want that. Going broke liao.:(

Wah piang...Bro u so lucky she called U lao gong :p.I wan oso dun hav...make me jealous liao lar :(
U gd man mah...deep in her heart U r her benefactor,lucky she met u if not habis :D

I tink i muz oso go N get 1 tat called me Lau Kong,hehehehehe

newbie2008
11-08-2008, 12:04 AM
First must thanks Bro chew 78 for the ctc of such a nice gem.
I nvr had a session with a PRC before, can say she is my "virgin" PRC.

Got the ctc from Bro chew 78 ytd after midnight, so today afternoon nothing to do decided to give her a call. Ring twice..picked up,"hi,你好“,such a sweet voice. Asked her if she is free later, and bingo.. I got a slot..

Asked me to meet her at lorXX 1 hr later OK, reached destination, 10mins early, called her, she said wait for a while. OK sure, anywhere I m early. Was taking a puff standing outside my car thinking what she looks like, scanning the area for other PRCs, then saw 2 milf walking towards me. Hope xb dun looked like them. 10mins later saw a pretty young gal walking this way and keeping looking at the number plates of the parked cars. Cos I told her I parked along the road. Have a feeling its her, so give her a call again. Bingo she answered and looked at me from far and smile. Its her, wearing a pink knitted top and a silky white jeans. She smiled at me and run towards my car. Haha can see she is more happy then me when she saw me.

Hopped onto my drive and off to CH81. Along the way, she started talking to me first, breaking the ice, which I liked, cos normally I m quite quiet initially. We talked abt the weather, the traffic, etc. bascially everything under the sun.

Reached CH81, got the room and went up. Reached the room, slot in the keys and switched on all the lights, The Tv turned ON so was try to look for the remote to change channel.. cannot find.. was seraching high and low for it.. xiao bai bended down to help me look for it inside the cupboard under the TV and her butt was facing straight at my face, wat a sight! can see she is wearing g-string under those white silky jeans. cannot tahan, grab her from behind and pull her to the bed.. She was shock by my action and called out a small scream. start to french her with one of my hand wondering at her body.. Minutes later, asked me want to go shower, Ok, then she said want to shower with me..wan to clean me up let me feel like a king.. good customer service. in shower, we french a bit and I finger her, she is wet already.. She wan to use her boobs to massage my body but due to her small boobs, not much feeling hehe..

After shower is where the action starts.. she came out wrapping with towel get into bed and said feeling cold..Cold, later I will make u feel hot.. hehe... start with small peck on the lips, then deep frenching, can feel she is getting hot cos she auto remove her towel. go south a bit to lick and suck her nipples, small and peanut type, she called out a soft moan, going south somemore to reach her bush, she asked wat u wan to do? wat m I gg to do? paint u off course, silly gal.. start to paint her a bit, nice pink pussy no smell.. start slowly. and when her moan gets louder, increase rpm, can feel her love juice flowing all over my mouth.. "我不行了!“, 要你上我“. I said hold on and turn her over to service me... moved to my nipple with a bit of sucking and licking while one of her hand slowly stroke my didi.. then she goes kiss my stomach and then my rod.. start with light kisses along my shaft with licking like a ice cream covering the whole rod then she start to blow me.. wow.. what a wonderful feeling, her bbbj is very very good.. slow and steady with occasionally deepthroat.. her deepthroats are really powerful.. can feel her warmness on my dick.. can't hold much longer, pull her up and reached for the cap.

Wanted her to do cow gal but she had a fall a few days back and hurt her knee cap, got bleeding but already dry up and recovering. So I goes on top.

1st round finished at missionary, wanted to try other position, but her moan and huggging u tight made u wanted to give her all in that position.. she can really moan and really know how to enjoy sex.

After 1st round ask her to give me a massage, she said ok .. her massage is good.. not playing piano.. enjoying her massage and tcss.. talk about bf gf relationship, her thoughts, my thoughts.. boy she is really chatty.. can talked nonstop..

After massage, rest in bed for a while and "Ding Ding, Round 2".. this time no painting and blowing, just french her fingering, she is wet already, more wet then before, maybe cos after talking to her she felt more relax and more comfortable with me.. apped on ad start with missionary again, but wanted to try doggie.. but her loud moan and the way she position her pussy for maximum pentration, moving left and right occasionally forced me to forgo my thought.. really cannot tahan her moaning.. forced you to pump harder and harder til explored..sending my troops out into the cd inside her..game over without trying her doggie :(

Rested for while, washed up seperately, pay up and send her back to lorXXA.. on the way back she is still very chatty..give me a kiss on the lips before dropping her off. super gfe:D

Her stats are as follow:
looks:6 (think she mind her mole, cos when someone is lookng at it, while we r waiting for the lift, she used her hand to cover up)
gfe:10(really chatty when she feel comfortable, keep saying how good I m)
body:7(fair and smooth)
boobs:small B
Fingering: nvr try only outside but already very wet.
Bbbj: 9 (deepthorat is good, can feel the warmness inside her mouth)
Fj: 7(hole is tight and wet)
Damage: $100 + $20 tips + $20rm + $3 cd
rtf:maybe if vit m permits

Her main attraction is soft spoken, cute playful and try to make sure u feel comfortable. No rushes. 2hrs well spend:D

hope u all bros like my FR, not good at writing.. paiseh:o

signed
newbie2008

chew78s
11-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Contact nos already given to hornymr, petsam and DingDang79. Call her now.

chew78s
11-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Bros Xiao Bai ON red. So no contact her, until sat. She not doing.

brany_kong
11-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Hi Bro,

chew78s
11-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi Bro,

Already post there she not able until sat. sorry:(

chew78s
12-08-2008, 03:11 AM
Sorry to bros here. Thought Xiao Bai not feeling well was Red coming. So is not what is about. [She ok now. Bros who have her contact nos, no wait liao faster call her. She free.:

chew78s
12-08-2008, 03:30 AM
[Contact nos already given to Brany Kong, Samsara76 and Charmingchan. Hurry hurry call her now. She very FREE! Her red maybe coming on next week. So hurry got her first. She improved alots. Now bros can call her massage u too. Not bad her massage skill.:D

chew78s
12-08-2008, 03:39 AM
no wonder she told me not free when i contacted her yesterday night

Bro evangelist, she very very FREE now. So u can call her liao.:D:D

spyder575
12-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Sorry to tell u again, i will upz u 2molo night around 9.25pm when recover. Due to too many bros i need upz causes some missed out. And need 24 hr then can recover.Hope u no mind that.:D

No prob...thanks for remembering

chew78s
12-08-2008, 11:14 AM
DaDon and luosha ,u got mail.:D Check it and call her now. she very very FREE!

chew78s
12-08-2008, 11:24 AM
No prob...thanks for remembering

Bro, 7 point upz u liao.:D

chew78s
12-08-2008, 11:48 AM
What a nice raining day today. It cold while bros this the time u can hugs her hard hard and she will give u warm warm whole body. So why waiting?? Do it now liao....:D

otur
12-08-2008, 12:01 PM
哈哈哈
bro at 3.39am u ask ppl to call her, sure she will work at that hour?
u touture her leh :p

chew78s
12-08-2008, 12:08 PM
哈哈哈
bro at 3.39am u ask ppl to call her, sure she will work at that hour?
u touture her leh :p

Thats is to catch those early bird lor. Of course that time is to make appointment not to have a session with her . Cause we just back home and i promote it before i go sleep .:D.Is me being touture, i working around the clock for her without a return. And bros here she serve them ever better than me. As she said they are customer and i am her ... so cannot same lor. GOd, i think i owe her last generation.Now returning back to her.I wishes i'm her customer too.:(

otur
12-08-2008, 12:20 PM
.[/COLOR][/SIZE]Is me being touture, i working around the clock for her without a return. And bros here she serve them ever better than me. As she said they are customer and i am her ... so cannot same lor. GOd, i think i owe her last generation.Now returning back to her.I wishes i'm her customer too.:(

u ask for it lor :D
the price of kc :p

chew78s
12-08-2008, 12:29 PM
u ask for it lor :D
the price of kc :p

I will not doing any new gems after she return to her hometown next month. Too tired. And the only one i doing is when TingTing back this end of Nov. Just that. Ppls always said hard earned money. Me hard earn but not money. Somemore waste money.:D As what u said, i ask for it lor.. hehe no body to blame. Just be is it. As long as happy ok lar.:D This is life. live it happy. Cheer!!

chew78s
12-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Contact nos given to Toy2007. Call her now. U will be her 1st customer. Like striking 1st prize. So why wait? She just wakeup. She free and freshes .:D

chew78s
12-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Contact nos given to kELVIN123456789. Call her now. U will be her 1st customer. Like striking 1st prize. So why wait? She just wakeup. She free and freshes .

chew78s
12-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Contact nos given to FARIE. Call her now. U will be her 1st customer. Like striking 1st prize. So why wait? She just wakeup. She free and freshes .

chew78s
12-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Is me being touture, i working around the clock for her without a return. And bros here she serve them ever better than me. As she said they are customer and i am her ... so cannot same lor. GOd, i think i owe her last generation.Now returning back to her.I wishes i'm her customer too

Still i upz 7 points to bros who wrote fr after trying and given contact to them. I think in return bros should upz me liao..:D At least i can earn something lar..thats not asking too much hehe.

eesintong
12-08-2008, 02:06 PM
can give me the contacts

chew78s
12-08-2008, 02:32 PM
can give me the contacts

Contact nos give to u already, check ur mail. Call her now. Nos not for collection. :D So fast u missing in action. Offline liao.

chew78s
12-08-2008, 02:56 PM
I offline liao.To all bros who have her contact nos, please do so call her now. If not she going BLAME me again. She will long face to me

bmw_9994
12-08-2008, 09:59 PM
call her on few days back n thank for TS bro chew78s for her contect,
here my FR on her:

name: Xiao Bai
looks:7 (not bad at 1st look)
gfe:10(she is nice n no rush on time great service)
body:6.5(ok nice body)
boobs:small B (not into boobs, so for me still nice)
Bbbj: 7.5
RTF:yes after my vitam recover:D

thanks bro chew78s.

chew78s
13-08-2008, 07:10 AM
Contact nos already given to Copukle, acsk17, shyysg and maveric. Call her now. she very very free waiting bros to call. So why wait since u guy ask for contact? Fast hands fast legs make appointment. No wait liao.:mad:

otur
13-08-2008, 08:10 AM
good morning bro:D

chew78s
13-08-2008, 08:20 AM
good morning bro:D

Morning otur.:D

chew78s
13-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Good afternoon all bros.:), she very free now, bros got her contact nos .
Can contact her lar.:)