PDA

View Full Version : Sweert, Cheerful bubbly Jia-er $80 for 2 shots 2 hr from Chong Qing

loverboat
23-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Hi bros, this might be a very long FR, but its was a wonderful experience which i thought i would be good to share.

It was after a hard day work when i received a familiar number from a gem i used to have yesterday. Answered the phone and it was that same friendly tone. She asked me if im free tonight as she has a good friend to recommend who just came here 3 days ago. It was her first time her in SG and told me to take "good" care of her for its her first time. Being the usual Mr. Nice guy, i accepted her well invitation and arranged to meet Jia-er at a nearby 81 in area G.

Check into the room, i decided to rest myself well before the actual warfare begins. Just as i was about to finish my first cigarette, the door bell rang. I went forward to open the door and saw a decent looking lady wearing a sweet cheery smile standing right before me. I raised my eyebrow, thinking to myself: "well, she is quite a good catch but hopefully all wells begins well, ends well too.." I invited her in, she walk in with some hesitation. I saw her eyes scanning round the room as if she is in here for the 1st time or that she is trying to spot some hidden camera that i may have planted right before her arrival.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and invited her to sit right beside me. Her shyness turns me on greatly as if it was her first virgin night. I began striking a neutral and simple question and answer conversation with her, making her comfortable and giving her an impression as if im more interested in her as a person than her body, her smiles and cheery character grew onto me fast. My hands began to roam her silken body and beautiful legs as i realized that i have landed her in her comfort zone with me as a stranger.

She began to react to my touch as i roam up and down her back and right into her body hugging tank top hitting straight for her endowed natural pair of B+ boobs and soft nipples. Indeed, they stiffen to my caress and I can see her closing her eyes enjoying the gentle stimulation while trying every effort to avoid eye contact with me so as not to reveal her shyness.

I lean close to her ear and whisper to her that i would like to lick those hard on nipples and i promise that it will be more enjoyable than the touch itself. I seem to have hit the jackpot as she undress her top revealing her nice perky booms without hesitation. I guess she wants more and am beginning to think that somewhere within her body it definitely getting wet. Very Wet.

I can hear soft moans coming from her as i work on her boobs. Her hands begin to touch and caress me all around, eventually heading south for the manhood which I have been hiding from her for the past 10-15mins.

I kissed her on her lips, frenching and round her neck and down to her breast as she grab every inch of clothes on me, telling me that she wants to rip me off my garment cover. The action went on while our clothes went off. We continue kissing passionately with greater heat and lust building within us. I moved her to the shower and she took the chance to be in control giving me a thorough catbath while stroking my fully erected shaft gently in a up down movement. she gave my harden rod a thorough clean up signaled to move on to the bed for the next course. We clean ourselves up and i hop onto the bed starring her bare naked proportioned figured. She gave me a smile filled with shyness and came onto the bed thereafter.

We continue to kiss and roam each other's body and my naughty hands went straight south to her love hole. My, she was WET! All turned on and stimulated, i could feel her enlarged stimulated clit, well lubricated by her love juice. I could take it anymore i head down to give her a good tongue lashing. She moaned and she cried out loud in satisfaction, begging me to stop at times when she was stimulated to the point the almost got her into a whole body cramp. i refused and carry on, sucking and licking every drop of her love juice. This brought her to outmost climax as she moan even louder, which sounded as if she was shouting out in sheer pleasure. It was a bad move though. After she subside, she looked at me with lust and hunger...i mean real hunger. Sending me a clear message that she will swear to juice me dry till my last drop.

She took over, pushing me lying down on the bed, cap me and began giving me the best capped on BJ ever. I never like capped on BJ, but that’s the best Capped on BJ I ever had. The suction was powerful combined with the twisting up down sucking movement taking the entire shaft at one go brings be beyond the 7th heaven. I was enjoying the suction when the feeling stepped in and I signaled her to stop but she refuses and increased her momentum to the max. This got me all crazy and i just could not hold my load any longer and release my first load in the cap. The motion carried on and subsided as she sense that I am fully emptied this round. She turned and looked at the exhausted me and smile. She then lean forward and whisper to me: "This was the feeling you gave me, do u like it?" Damn! it was a revenge, It gave her hell so now she is giving me....

We cleaned up and I thought that’s the end, but it wasn't, she told me to lie on my belly and gave me a good intensifying massage on my back. Wow, what a bonus, her strength was good and i can feel the blood circulation going round my body. It was a good 15-20 min massage and i can feel the heat going through my body. She asked me to turn around while she massages my leg and groin. Her touch was with purpose. She was massaging my leg with one hand while caressing my dick and balls on the other. Perhaps it was the massage; I regain my vigor within minutes. It stood high and up once again and she began to stroke on in an up-down manner. She made me hungry once again, i told her to cap me and ride on me as i wanted to feel my dick in her warm and well lubricated love hole. She ride on starting with a slow motion and soon it became fast and faster.

She was enjoying every inch I am hitting her and that turns her on once again, i felt love juice flowing down onto my lap and she was using her love hole to grab my dick as I felt pulses of grip whenever she comes to a stop to catch a breather. I told her i was too tired to take on any other position and she work harder, rocking harder and harder. She hit herself with a good climax before i couldn't hold on any longer and release my 2nd load in her with my cap on of course. She felt onto my sweaty body, still juicing every single drop off me using her cunt with that pulsating squeeze, and we stay motionless for 2-3 minutes regaining some energy, before she pick herself up, cleaned me and head for the shower.

I joined her in the shower soon after and she help to clean me all over once again and we dress ourselves up and left the room fully sextisfied.

OVERALL RATING

NAME: JIA-ER (from chong qing)
ATTITUDE: 9/10 (nice cheery and sweet smile)
LOOKS: 7/10
BODY: 7/10
BJ: 8.5/10 (she prefer to cap on for BJ, so lets just respect her)
MASSAGE: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (hardworking, nice natural moans)
GFE: 8.5/10
DAMAGE: $80 + $20TIP + $20ROOM + 2 CD
RTF: Why not, its all worth every cent.

Bros who are keen, only those with min 2 FR or 20 rep point need to request. This is prevent number collector and the safety of our gem.

naemlo
23-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Bros who are keen, only those with min 2 FR or 20 rep point need to request. This is prevent number collector and the safety of our gem.

Is this Jia-er the same as the other Jia-er in the other thread?? :confused:

Gobbler
23-07-2008, 02:42 AM
bro, whats her boobs size?

loverboat
23-07-2008, 11:26 PM
HI Bro,

a good 34 B+. Just a handful.

loverboat
23-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Is this Jia-er the same as the other Jia-er in the other thread?? :confused:

Hi Bro, not mean to mislead, but i guess this is purely by accident. two post submitted without my knowledge. My apologies...

loverboat
24-07-2008, 11:41 PM
bro, whats her boobs size?

Hey bro, for the sake of giving true info, i text jia-er and asked her abt her boob size. She return reply.. 34C. So its been confirm..we are looking at a C cupper here...!!! Boob lover, she's ur type.

P.S im not her OKT ok...just helping her since she has such nice attitude.

BlurWolfe
24-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Bro loverboat good FR and very tempting massage rating:

sure must give her a try.

Thanks for the contact, but i need to save some bullets for next couple of days..:p

loverboat
25-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Bro loverboat good FR and very tempting massage rating:

sure must give her a try.

Thanks for the contact, but i need to save some bullets for next couple of days..:p

HI Bro, its sure worth a try...her attitude alone makes ur money worth all it should be. Hope to hear more FRs about her soon. Have given a total of 27 bros since yesterday. Hope to see some exciting FR in the weekend to come...Cheers!

loverboat
25-07-2008, 05:23 PM
hmmm..dun understand why some of the bros here so funny, like to sms and ask all sorts of questions, beat ard the bush but dun dare to ask the ger out. Come on bro..they are using prepaid card. Every SMS is some cost to them..dun ask happy happy already then go MIA. its ok dun be shy...she will be nice to u..just go try...:)

tokkon1
25-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Jia Er sounds like a real dish...:D

loverboat
26-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Jia Er sounds like a real dish...:D

Oh yeah..she sure is..she definately meets the "Serivce Oriented" standards of Sillypore.

loverboat
26-07-2008, 03:22 PM
More contacts issued out today...looks like we have quite a number of collectors here. Not a single FR after giving out nearly 50 contacts...sigh...times are bad.

loverboat
27-07-2008, 11:20 AM
More contacts given out today. I got to know from Jia-er that a few bros have tried her. Come on bro, do give ur fair judgement. Whether good or bad, for the good of all bros here too...Cheers!:D

tacmehom
27-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Bro loveboat,
Another Gem found. You got pm..

cheers

saxamani
27-07-2008, 06:47 PM
First of all, thanks to bro loverboat for Jia-Er ctc.
Saturday abt 19:19
Was having dinner and decided to SMS Jia-Er ask her any slot the next day, she replied OK. Actually wanted to bring her out for lunch to build rapport but she said she prefer to work first because after makan may affect her performance. Jokingly I replied her - so I eat her 1st then eat lunch... After a few more SMS, Jia-Er had already left me very good impression so decide to bring our appt early. SMS Jia-Er & confirmed going to meet her. Reach room send her room no. Relax & waited 10mins, she had to walk from abt 5 lorongs away. Open door and this sweet, cheerful girl with dimple smiled at me, invite her to come in. We have actually build-up some chemistry over the SMSes.
I sit at the edge of the bed & she came and sit on my lap. Because she walked from 5 lors away. She was feeling warm, so she started stripping off her tops then we had a few mins of talks, caressing & light kissing, then she helped me to take off my shirt & sat back onto my lap & we had a while more of hugging & frenching. I love her smell of light perspire and I am one that love to sniff girls’ body odour. Body odour varies from different provinces and states which my previous GF from Hunan and Sichuan also give out different odour.
In the bath, Jia-Er is a hardworking girl washes me quite clean with some rubbing of body from neck to leg. Back to bed we started hugging, touching & caressing each other, she really gave the GF GF feeling and is like those new love GF feel whenever you have a new GF and started hot love.
She started cat bath my body and I also don’t want my hands to be retardant, I touch everywhere of her body, Jia-Er have a pair of very nice breast and nipple as those of teenages, Small natural nipples pop-out when being kissed and she enjoyed my kissing and touching. Then she cap me and gave me a BJ, though with rubber, I can still feel the suction. I want to be fair, so I ask her to turn her cunt to me, she was not so willing at 1st maybe she abit shy, but after I touch her around her love hole, she slowly turned over automatically. Wow, looking at her love hole will sure kill all men, young, fresh, clean & nice-grown hair right in front, real fresh abalone; I can’t wait to start tasting it. Once my tongue touches it, she will “arrrr”, when I started my tongue movement, she is giving the most perfect moan a girl should sound, also with some “jilts”. I know she cannot withstand it anymore and she turn around and cowgirl me.
She really enjoyed making love once she has been caressed and looking at her riding on you is the most perfect memory you could have. After a while, we changed position to missionary, I think because of the rubber that I am not comfortable with, I stop after a few couple of pumps. I ask her to remove the cap and she do HJ for me. I was not freed when she is shaking my little brother, I am touching her all over, her body is so smooth and nice proportion. I shoot after a while and we went to wash up.
She offered to give me massage and ask me to rest and relax. For the next 20mins or so, we continued our chit chat then I turn over and she ask me if I am ready, I just tell her to ask my little brother and she smiled and start licking my body again. She slowly move downwards to my balls and lick it, can felt her tongue is warm, I told her it will be good if she can shaft my brother in her month right now, but she say is a must to cap. I say OK, respect her choice, but if she can do me BBBJ I will be in heaven. I turn her over after a while and its time for me to service her,
I French her from her neck, moving slowly down her boobs, lick her nipple, then down her tummy, move side tongue lick her waist, move slowly down between her legs. She was moaning already and enjoying every movement I make, then I started licking her abalone, she moan loud with jilts, I increase the movement of my tongue, she moan and jilts more. She pushes my head and tried to stop me but it was too tasteful to stop now. I shaft my tongue into her love hole that she had to grap the pillow to control herself. Then I fingered her outside her love hole and my tongue continue to lick. I then shaft my finger into her and bring her to greater height of “songs”.
I tried to put on the CD again and do her in missionary, but after a few pumps, due to the CD, my little brother is not performing to his best, I stop and at the same time, my phone alarm sounded reminding me the room times-up. She said even I have not fully done the FJ my licking & caressing already make her in heaven. We hug each other with me on the top till the hotel phone rings to tell me time-up. We wash-up, dress-up and leave the hotel. Held her hands to cross the road to my car then I send back to her lorong and she kiss me goodbye.
This morning Jia-Er SMS me to ask me bring her to tour around Singapore because she say she have not go around for sightseeing since she came. But my GF was not feeling well and I had to pick her from KL, so replied her that I can’t, maybe one day before she going back to CHN.
Sorry for this long FR but hope it is not too boring
P.S. Although Jia-Er is 24, she has a teenage body and this is one that cannot be missed.
Damage: 80 + 10(tip) + 30(better room) + 5.50(CD)
RTF: Definitely, best of the best

ksc81
28-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Saturday afternoon at the office- was feeling need for a good rub to sooth the weak body after the previous day's toil. Remembered loverboat's enticing report on jia-er and decided to give her an sms instead. She came within a few minutes after I sms her the room number-even then she apologized for the delay. Lookswise, though not a looker, was pleasant looking enough for me. Told her that I wanted a good rub and that anything else would be a bonus for me. She proceeded to give me a comfortable rub--after about half an hour, she tried to get me into the mood. Had a good stab at this but too tired and lazy to finish off. She spent the remaining time massaging mea nd giving me a nice cup of coffee.

I shan't go ito ratings as this would vary depending on each person's personal likings. However I think Jia-er is a nice sweet girl and should present a suitable package for most bros here.

As she found it difficult to parade with the other girls, she decided to rely on referrals--this has so far been slow and she was hoping that bro loverboat's FR could help. So bros, please help.

loverboat
28-07-2008, 06:28 PM
YES!!! FINALLY..JUDGEMENT had come..i hope bros who tried her enjoyed her. And hopefully more bros will continue to give her support. Once again, me not her OKT ah. Dun misunderstand me :D.

OK MORE contacts given out oledi...keep the calls going and hopefully see more truthful FRs on her...wah read those FR feel like going back to find her again man..haha......

devouno
28-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Thanks to Bro Loverboat for Jia er's contact.

Am back for short business trip, so staying in hotel and looking for overnight lobang. Called Jia er and ask for overnite, but she suggested only massage and Fj, so decided to try then see.

Anyway, she came by at around 1pm, and first impression, not my type. Standard country side girl, little bit bah bah type. (I like slim pettite gals.)
However, very friendly and chatty.

Once into room, first bath, good service, cleaned me quite thoroughly front and back with boobs massage. However, during the bath, experienced a turn off.... bad breadth...

Once on bed, tried her massage. Good, quite soothing and hard, fell asleep. After turn to front, bj was as mentioned, strong and with lots of hard tongue action. Then proceed to FJ after 10mins, she was tight and wet, very nice. Ram her in several position. Dun know whether it is due to the sea food dinner or her massage, rod was very stiff and performed better than had been for awhile.

Didn't come, and become shack, so ask her to HJ while I fingered her. Very good handjob skill, come after awhile. Came a lot.... maybe her massage?

Didn't ask her to stay, cos of the breadth. But overall, nice bonk.

ATTITUDE: 8/10 (nice sincere service)
LOOKS: 6/10
BODY: 6/10
BJ: 6.5/10 (strong suction and tongue action, but not really the best)
MASSAGE: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
DAMAGE: $80 + $20 (taxi fare)

RPM2007
28-07-2008, 10:26 PM
" Body odour varies from different provinces and states which my previous GF from Hunan and Sichuan also give out different odour."

sibeh steady bro..you are a women connoisseur! :D paiseh if spell wrong :p

reid23
29-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Thank you bro Loverboat for Jia-Er's contact.

Tried Jia Er's service last sunday. Not used to writing essays, here's my short FR on Jia Er.

ATTITUDE: 8/10 (agree with bro devouno for her nice service)
LOOKS: 6/10 (not my type)
BODY: 6.5/10 (only find that the boobs are a plus pt for her)
BJ: 7.5/10 (so far the most hardworking girl I seen, she bj like no tomorrow)
MASSAGE: 5/10 (find it nothing special)
FJ: 8/10 (no rush, even requested for different positions herself. Told me she loves having sex... who knows??)
DAMAGE: $80 + $30(rm) + $2 (cdx1)
RTF: Dun think so...

Overall I find Jia-Er's for those who prefers service than looks.

Hope my FR's written correctly, this is my 1st FR though...

Kagami-
29-07-2008, 09:33 PM
First of all,I would like to thank bro Loverboat for Jia-Er's contact
I was bored in the afternoon today when suddenly an SMS came,It was from Jia-Er,saying she is free today. So I made an appointment for 5:30 with her. Reached the room at around 5:30 and called her to tell her the room number. Relax a while,watching tv while anticipating how she will look like. Approximately 10-15 min later,the door bell rang. As soon as i opened the door, stood a sweet and simple chinese gal with a can of Aloe vera drink in her hand. Welcomed her in and asked her to sit beside me on the bed. Tcss a while,then proceed to bathe.She is quite a hardworking gal,rubbing me with her body while washing me.
Back to the bed,she started to do a catbath. Pretty good in my opinion. Then she cap me and do a bj,good suction and pretty good technique. Then she proceed to ride me cowgirl. Change position to missionary after abt 5 min. Continue to bonk her for abt another close to 10 min with my didi occasionally popping out of her love hole due to the rigorous movements before finally shooting my load the first time to the cap (Okamoto 003 of course,don't really favour condoms but this is the best option available and never wish to endanger the people i love for just a few hours of fun).
Then rest for a while and just chat about everything under the sun. She is quite a nice gal to chat with,very friendly and nice although my chinese is pretty bad and her english is close to nil.After about 20 min of chatting,she start to lick my nipples again and started another round of catbath and capping me before proceeding to do another round of yet another good bj.
This round i opt for more BJs and don't really want to do FJ coz of tiredness.
BJ and HJ for some time but no sign that i am going to shoot anytime soon so i asked her to stop. At first she refused because she say i would not feel nice if i don't shoot my load (So considerate of her) but until i assure her that its fine,she finally stop.
She then proceed to give me a massage. I have to say that its a good 20 min of my time spent,nice power control and good technique. After a while,we both decided to go and bathe before leaving as time is going to be up very soon. Because its already about 7:30pm by the time we are done,I offer to buy her dinner. We then had dinner at the chinese restaurant beside the hotel. Ate there with one more of her friend,paid the bill then say my goodbye and left a sextified customer.
I forgot to mention that she have a nice pair of boobs and nipple,very much like a teenager with a light brown aerola.

OVERALL RATINGS

Name: Jia-Er
Origin: Chong Qing ( China )
Looks: 7
Body: 7+1 (Personally I like her boobs)
BJ: 8 (Pretty good even with condoms on,besides,cleanliness is of paramount importance to me)
Massage: 8
FJ: 7.8
GFE: 8
Damage: $80 + $20 tips + $30Room + $50meal (We are all human, treating them nice makes me feel happy too)

Once again,thank you bro Loverboat for giving me her contact number. :)

Kagami-
29-07-2008, 09:41 PM
First of all,I would like to thank bro Loverboat for Jia-Er's contact
I was bored in the afternoon today when suddenly an SMS came,It was from Jia-Er,saying she is free today. So I made an appointment for 5:30 with her. Reached the room at around 5:30 and called her to tell her the room number. Relax a while,watching tv while anticipating how she will look like. Approximately 10-15 min later,the door bell rang. As soon as i opened the door, stood a sweet and simple chinese gal with a can of Aloe vera drink in her hand. Welcomed her in and asked her to sit beside me on the bed. Tcss a while,then proceed to bathe.She is quite a hardworking gal,rubbing me with her body while washing me.
Back to the bed,she started to do a catbath. Pretty good in my opinion. Then she cap me and do a bj,good suction and pretty good technique. Then she proceed to ride me cowgirl. Change position to missionary after abt 5 min. Continue to bonk her for abt another close to 10 min with my didi occasionally popping out of her love hole due to the rigorous movements before finally shooting my load the first time to the cap (Okamoto 003 of course,don't really favour condoms but this is the best option available and never wish to endanger the people i love for just a few hours of fun).
Then rest for a while and just chat about everything under the sun. She is quite a nice gal to chat with,very friendly and nice although my chinese is pretty bad and her english is close to nil.After about 20 min of chatting,she start to lick my nipples again and started another round of catbath and capping me before proceeding to do another round of yet another good bj.
This round i opt for more BJs and don't really want to do FJ coz of tiredness.
BJ and HJ for some time but no sign that i am going to shoot anytime soon so i asked her to stop. At first she refused because she say i would not feel nice if i don't shoot my load (So considerate of her) but until i assure her that its fine,she finally stop.
She then proceed to give me a massage. I have to say that its a good 20 min of my time spent,nice power control and good technique. After a while,we both decided to go and bathe before leaving as time is going to be up very soon. Because its already about 7:30pm by the time we are done,I offer to buy her dinner. We then had dinner at the chinese restaurant beside the hotel. Ate there with one more of her friend,paid the bill then say my goodbye and left a sextified customer.
I forgot to mention that she have a nice pair of boobs and nipple,very much like a teenager with a light brown aerola.

OVERALL RATINGS

Name: Jia-Er
Origin: Chong Qing ( China )
Looks: 7
Body: 7+1 (Personally I like her boobs)
BJ: 8 (Pretty good even with condoms on,besides,cleanliness is of paramount importance to me)
Massage: 8
FJ: 7.8
GFE: 8
Damage: $80 + $20 tips + $30Room + $50meal (We are all human, treating them nice makes me feel happy too)

Once again,thank you bro Loverboat for giving me her contact number. :)

loverboat
30-07-2008, 01:36 AM
HI Bro, glad you've enjoyed Jia-er's companionship. Well was sorry that you have experience such turn off, i will definately drop her a thinking to take note of such aspect in future. She might have just ate something strong perhaps. Anyway for me, if i dun like the breathe. GO BRUSH TEETH....thats why i do....cheers!:D

Thanks to Bro Loverboat for Jia er's contact.

Am back for short business trip, so staying in hotel and looking for overnight lobang. Called Jia er and ask for overnite, but she suggested only massage and Fj, so decided to try then see.

Anyway, she came by at around 1pm, and first impression, not my type. Standard country side girl, little bit bah bah type. (I like slim pettite gals.)
However, very friendly and chatty.

Once into room, first bath, good service, cleaned me quite thoroughly front and back with boobs massage. However, during the bath, experienced a turn off.... bad breadth...

Once on bed, tried her massage. Good, quite soothing and hard, fell asleep. After turn to front, bj was as mentioned, strong and with lots of hard tongue action. Then proceed to FJ after 10mins, she was tight and wet, very nice. Ram her in several position. Dun know whether it is due to the sea food dinner or her massage, rod was very stiff and performed better than had been for awhile.

Didn't come, and become shack, so ask her to HJ while I fingered her. Very good handjob skill, come after awhile. Came a lot.... maybe her massage?

Didn't ask her to stay, cos of the breadth. But overall, nice bonk.

ATTITUDE: 8/10 (nice sincere service)
LOOKS: 6/10
BODY: 6/10
BJ: 6.5/10 (strong suction and tongue action, but not really the best)
MASSAGE: 7/10
DAMAGE: $80 + $20 (taxi fare)

loverboat
30-07-2008, 01:41 AM
Hi all,

another 25 contacts were given out. Make sure you make good use of it and dun just be another number collector. They will NEVER appreciate in value. If you wait..you will just end up missing a good session. Think about it. Cheers!

Jia-er would like to thank those bros who have given her positive FR and she will definately work hard to provide good service. :D

saxamani
30-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Had another sexxion Jia-Er on Monday
Pick her up at her place, reach room, hug & went to wash up together. In the bath she sit infront of me stroking my little bro which is already hard, I french her from ear to neck also use my hand to finger her cunt and she is moaning, shivering & jilting. She is wet. We dry up and went to the bed for more action.
Things were as normal as my previous FR before she cowgirl me. She hold my hand to touch the tummy just above her pussy hair area & say can feel my dickhead inside. She rock me for abt 10mins always moaning before we change to missioary. I insert her and pump her hard. She got high and very high till she keep calling me LaoGong (老公), BaoBei (宝贝), BaoBao (宝宝)… 受不了了... moaning that she can't take it anymore, but this what I want, isn’t it. I F* her harder and after 5mins or so, we both come. Both of us is catching our breath but I had not pull out yet. I left my dick inside her for awhile and also do a little pump so that the balance of my cum comes out clean. Our legs are now shivering already.
After washup, we sat on the bed to have ChaSiewPao that I bought. After eating, I asked her to help me dye my hair - the top one la. This is something very different having my hair dyed naked by a naked girl when you can touch her once in awhile to arose her cunt and breast.
After the colour set, washup & onto the bed again. I ask her to lie down say I want to taste her. She is willing but say I am going to torture her again with smiles on her face. Halfway through the hotel phone ring & she complaint why ring at this moment while she so enjoying my french. Anyway changed & left.
Went to buy durian for her before sending her back.
Brothers who wants to book her pls send her SMS in chinese becos she dun understand english text as one of the brother send her text & I helped to translate to chinese.

Cheers
Saxamani (SEX and MONEY)

Sorry bro devouno, maybe the smell is the durian she ate that I bought for her before your sexxion. paiseh...

saxamani
30-07-2008, 01:11 PM
sibeh steady bro..you are a women connoisseur! :D paiseh if spell wrong :p

thank you for your compliment, but the smell is especially good at the armpit, but of course don't go taleh if you know the girl got HuChou 狐臭, otherwise standby an ambulance.....

loverboat
30-07-2008, 02:18 PM
hEY BRO, CONFIRM plus CHOP lor...i text her to tell her to watch her breath when meeting customer. She told me she normally does so but she wasn't in time for that session as she just had durian. hmmm....bad timing.

As for the bro who send her english. I know who that was, he can't help it cos his chinese cmi. so bo bianz lor...

Anyway, more contacts given out. hope to have more sizzling FR abt jia-er. I read until i also wanna go back find her liao.....hehehe :D

Had another sexxion Jia-Er on Monday
Pick her up at her place, reach room, hug & went to wash up together. In the bath she sit infront of me stroking my little bro which is already hard, I french her from ear to neck also use my hand to finger her cunt and she is moaning, shivering & jilting. She is wet. We dry up and went to the bed for more action.
Things were as normal as my previous FR before she cowgirl me. She hold my hand to touch the tummy just above her pussy hair area & say can feel my dickhead inside. She rock me for abt 10mins always moaning before we change to missioary. I insert her and pump her hard. She got high and very high till she keep calling me LaoGong (老公), BaoBei (宝贝), BaoBao (宝宝)… 受不了了... moaning that she can't take it anymore, but this what I want, isn’t it. I F* her harder and after 5mins or so, we both come. Both of us is catching our breath but I had not pull out yet. I left my dick inside her for awhile and also do a little pump so that the balance of my cum comes out clean. Our legs are now shivering already.
After washup, we sat on the bed to have ChaSiewPao that I bought. After eating, I asked her to help me dye my hair - the top one la. This is something very different having my hair dyed naked by a naked girl when you can touch her once in awhile to arose her cunt and breast.
After the colour set, washup & onto the bed again. I ask her to lie down say I want to taste her. She is willing but say I am going to torture her again with smiles on her face. Halfway through the hotel phone ring & she complaint why ring at this moment while she so enjoying my french. Anyway changed & left.
Went to buy durian for her before sending her back.
Brothers who wants to book her pls send her SMS in chinese becos she dun understand english text as one of the brother send her text & I helped to translate to chinese.

Cheers
Saxamani (SEX and MONEY)

Sorry bro devouno, maybe the smell is the durian she ate that I bought for her before your sexxion. paiseh...

mewaiting4utoo
30-07-2008, 04:49 PM
1st of all have to thanks TS for the contact. manage to meet her at the appointed hotel. below are the stat i give her. btw she is very hard working and she is not a clock watcher.

looks; 7/10
boobs; 7/10
bj; 6.5/10 (if w/o cap would be better, have to respect her)
massage; 5/10
fj; 7/10 very wet
overall i gace her 7.5/210

homealone4
30-07-2008, 08:10 PM
hi bro, pls pm me contacts.

loverboat
31-07-2008, 09:40 PM
More contacts given out today. Enjoy bros. Cheers! :D

loverboat
03-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Sorry! was out cheonging past 2 days..have given out more contacts from bros here...keep the FR coming. This is a gem definately not to be miss. dun wait..ACT now!! cheers! :D

loverboat
04-08-2008, 06:33 PM
More contacts given. cheers!

loverboat
06-08-2008, 01:02 AM
Jia-er told me she is having her auntie visit and will be up and ready by friday. Bros who have got her contact and would like to try her..please call her and arrange with her. Cheers!

loverboat
06-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Dear bros, Jia-er just imformed me that she is clear from her monthly "relative" visit. She ready for more appointments. Bros who wanna make appt can call her today onwards.

Dun wait now, go for it. she must be dripping horny wet after one week without any action. Cheers!

swollenhead
06-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Thanks to TS, I actually managed to pay Jia-Er a visit before the anunty came to visit her this week.

It was quite a pleasant experience. You cannot ask for more for $80/2/2 and mid-SYT. During the 1st round, I was fingering and could see she was quite wet. Although she kept saying no...no...., my finger was not obedient but kept on tunneling. She seemed to enjoying though. It wasn't long before she serviced me and fired away.

During the interval, she wanted to give me a massage but because she didn't bring any oil, we ended up talking about 8/8/8 Toto draw and Mahjong. She told me she actually own a small MJ club in her hometown. She would just tax the Kakis who play MJ at her club. She likes to play MJ alot. With that, I started to kissing her Yi-tong and Er-tong. Because I could last longer in 2nd round, I could see she was getting very high from her facial expression. Not exactly sure but damned real though.

siansah
06-08-2008, 10:30 PM
bro..can pm me the contact? Got another SYT to share as gg cheong with another bro next week

mewaiting4utoo
07-08-2008, 11:55 AM
manage to meet her up last night for RTF. only did one round with her only, but after that she gave me a 40 minutes massage. btw she is very horny at the moment, so to all bro dont waste time, start calling her now. below r my stats for her.

looks; 7/10
boobs; i think is B and ahe have small nipple which is very sensitive.
bj; 6/10 (with cap)
pussy; very wet and no smell
painting; yes
massage; 6.5/10( not the piano type, just nice for me)
fj; 7/10 ( very respondsive type and she moan a lot)
GFE; 7/10

subsea
07-08-2008, 08:51 PM
bro care to share the contac??? thankssss

vince_kid
08-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi,to all bro here a short FR for jia-er(sorry if my ang mo are bad)

she a great gem not to be miss in term of value ($) 80/2/120.call her yestherday evening and she quite free at that time so when to the hotel where she told me to wait for her,waited for her about 15min than she arrived.sorry was her first word from her due to rainning very heavy outside.in the room she told me we have 2 solid hour for our fun,than i tease her i cant stand without resting my didi for 2 hours,she say if i have a strong body how many time also no problem:eek:round one quite fast(20min) time left 100min.massage 40min (her skill was not bad 7/10 )time left 60min TCSS 20min and the rest for round two.after all this gem really enjoy sex very much is not that type only want your money.

she told me to try 3P together with her friend very exciting she said,promise to go with it next week will write a FR for that also.btw she also charge the same price at 160/4/180.

look:7/10
boobs:34C
bj:7/10
RFT:yes

Skywalk
09-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Just back from the session with Jie-er.

First thank you for the contact from loveboat.

Overall an enjoyable session with her for the 2 hours. Will not go into detail very tired after 3 shots.

She work hard to please you and with a good massage but one thing is the smell of her mouth. Quite smelly when the saliva is dry after some licking on the nipple. :o

Worth for every penny spent. Thank bro love boat. :)

Look: 6.5/10
Boob: 7/10 (Should be b-cup, not good at judging)
BJ: 6/10
Ball licking: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Massage: 8/10 (I very enjoy the massage :D)
GFE: 8/10 Great

Cupnoodle
10-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Thanks to bro loverboat for her contact.

Look: 7/10, her smile seem warmly
Body: 6/10, quite fleshy
Skin: 7/10, fair, she got some insect bite and scratch mark
Boobs: 7/10
BJ: 8/10, hardworking
MASSAGE: Didn't try
Frenching: Allow
Fingering: Allow, she enjoy
FJ: 8/10, give a stunning look that eye wide open sometimes
Stereo: Nice moan
GFE: 9/10, very friendly and chat a lot

Satisfied and worth bonk.

tacmehom
11-08-2008, 06:43 AM
Firstly, thanks to bro TS for sharing Jia Er ctc. Here is my belated FR for her.

Meet Jia Er last week. I was her last customer b4 her RED.
First look not bad. Although doesn't match the age stated by bro TS. A bit to MILF to me, think mid 20 to late ba. With sweet smile on, greeted me when entering the room.

Offer to bath together, but I told her that already bath while waiting her to arrive. Den she jo me with CFM her look, Bui Ta Han, strip and into bathroom again. Only she strips la. Me only got 1 bath towel. hehe... her body abit bah bah type, neither fat nor slim. Nice hand cup of boobs, think B ba. Not good in judging boob size. In the bath room. First, she soap my front den soap her self especially on her boobs. Den she soap my back with hugging me infront. Shoik, got body soapping... She wash me clean clean. Dried up, and we onto the bed for more action. She commented my little bro is big. And she afraid she cant take it. Saying that her RED is coming in these few days. Might come early because of me le...

First, she attact my nipple with her mouth den slowlly going down. She licked my balls for a long while b4 she start BJ me. Yes, BJ with cap, no BBBJ. I must say her BJ quite good and hard woking. It was a long BJ with alternate balls licking. And me also busy roaming on her smooth body. Den we started real action with she on top. Her cowgirl was not bad. She is quite heavy for me actually, as I'm very the slim 1...hehe... We changed to missionary, normal, legs up, legs on showder... den doggie. I bonk and bonk and bonk, finally explode!

Rested a while den we went for cleaning saperately. Back onto the bed, we hugged each other while watching some TV show. Found that her hands are very small size 1. She said i'm not 1st person say that. We continue TCSS and my hand started roaming on her nice body, and she is stroking my little bro. I told her it wont get up so fast 1 la.... Supprisingly my little bro growing up le. Jie er loughed 不是起来了吗? hehe.... Den we continue for round 2. This time I finished in missionary. When I pull my little bro out of her pussy saw some RED on the cd. :eek:Shit, RED man!!! She say me too strong and big, make her RED came early wo... Both of us LOL while catching the air.

Ratings:
LOOKS: 6/10 (me SYT lover)
BODY: 7/10 (a little ba ba type, me like)
BJ: 8/10
MASSAGE: Never try
GFE: 8.5/10 (strong KC, be alert)
ATTITUDE: 8/10 (friendly and accomodate)
DAMAGE: $80/2/2 + tip + room
RTF: maybe, many to RTF

p/s: When on my way home she called to ask wether wanna go out on next day. Sorry to reject her as need to work la.

Happy bonking
Cheers

loverboat
11-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Sorry to all bro. I was out of town and thus, sorry for the delay in giving out the contact. I have managed to cleared all outstanding message. a wholesome 40 of them. So act fast now bros. Go for it.

Apologies too to some of the bro, i think i might have given you a wrong contact. If you got the wrong number please PM me again for the correct number. Once again, my apologies. Cheers! :D

Enjoy while u can. Good stuff are hard to come by...

ePoet
12-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Hi all,

Thanks to bro Loverboat for introducing this gem to us.

Met up with her yesterday at G area. I got the room first, messaged her, and within 2 minutes, the room bell rang. Goodness, damn fast! Turns out she accompanied one of her friends to the same hotel and reached just after me. Haha.

First impression of Jia-er, she really is an interesting mix of CYT and MILF. Old enough to know what she wants, yet still young enough to arouse the old man in me :D . Oh, and I'm a dimples guy, so when she smiles and springs her dimple on her right cheek to life, my knees go week :o

To cut a long story short, action was pretty much SOP, but she was outstanding in two areas: her GFE, and her ability to have very long very multiple orgasms while I was painting her! She is a great kisser, and initiated much of the frenching. And i think she was enjoying my painting a lot too, the way she kept tugging my arms to push my tongue harder into her clit.

Did not have any chance to sample her BJ, because by the time painting was over, she just kept wanting to roll the condom over my little bro and straddle me. And that happened both times... Oh well, it was fun anyway. :)

Ratings:
Name – Jia-er
Age – Did not ask, but late 20s ba
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10 (a bit ba ba for me, although horizontally, still ok)
Skin Complexion: fair, but she told me got rashes due to allergy
Boobs: B, with small cute nips
Catbath: NA (she kept raping me)
Frenching: Lots (she initiate one)
Fingering: NA (i used my tongue instead)
Painting: Wet, responsive, and according to her, multiple orgasms
BJ or BBBJ: Never try
FJ: 8/10 Proactive, genuine, squeezed me really tight
Attitude: Chatty, open, fun to just hear her talk.
GFE: Somehow it was more like two FBs having sex than a true GFE for me. Nonetheless, pretty enjoyable
Overall: I rate her a healthy 7/10 (higher if she was younger and more GFE. Then again, the GFE part probably not her fault also)
Damage: $80/2/2 (room and CDs not included)

Post-script: Now this is where it gets pretty interesting. I offered to drive her back to her place, and she requested for me to give her friend a lift too. Of course I agreed. And when her friend appeared, phew-weet! Another CYT/MILF mix, but this one with huge eyes and a mysterious smile which set my heart thudding. Xiao Ping (that's her name) was also looking at me coyly all the way along the walk back to my car. In my car, I didn't know how to ask her for her number, but to my amazement, Xiao Ping was the one who opened her mouth and asked me for mine! And the moment I drove off, I received an SMS from her asking me to contact her when I am free. Macham strike lottery liao! Stay tuned, will be tupping Xiao Ping this weekend... and will definitely post an FR.

Flagship
12-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Hao ren you hao bao!! :D

Bigooz
13-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Thanks bro Loverboat for his contact!

Jia-er is 100% definitely not a clock watcher. Lets be brutally blunt, her FJ wasn't really what I was looking for, it wasn't anything to boast about. The highlight was... the MASSAGE!! Damn, her massage is so good I nearly fell asleep!! Other things aside, I told her very honestly that if she leaves this trade, staying in SG to work as a masseur would make her really successful too!

In any case, I feel comfortable with her, makes me feel like shes a good friend of mine. However like i said, the FJ was nothing to boast about, the main dish is the.... MASSAGE!! I Repeat... MASSAGE!!!! Woohooo !

Look: 6/10
Boob: B-
BJ: with cap on 6/10
Massage: 10/10 (It felt like I came only for the massage)
RTF: ERM HELLO, RTM is more suitable, Return to Massage!! SHIOK !

skirtchaser639
13-08-2008, 07:40 PM
hmm...interesting
the tarma proposal from bro vince_kid's post issit the girl, xiao ping from bro ePoet's post?

TS or bro vince_kid or ePoet, camp for your verification if you don't mind.

160/4/180...if i can shoot 4 time within three hours...think i will come out a zombie...lol...:p

aces68
14-08-2008, 10:28 PM
sounds like a must try FL.
bro loverboat, you got PM.

loverboat
15-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Hi all bros, sorry for the long wait...contacts send out. Enjoy.

saxamani
15-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Had a Tarma sexxion with Jia-Er & Xiao Ping already on Monday. Drive them to H81, counter gave me a VIP room. This room is all mirror except for the door, top, bottom, both sides, brother who fantatise seeing yourself raped by 2 girls should go for it. Although its 40 bucks, but I really think its worth the $ except that I cannot photograph or video the sexxion with the girls.:o

Into room, while i am doing my big business, JE already stripe herself left only her red panty said she bath already, so XP gave me some hug and also take off her clothing and ask me to join her in the bath. She soap me do body cleaning with her boobs. Hers is bigger than JE and also good handful to hold on to.

After bath, 3 of us lay on bed and JE start kissing and XP started doing painting my body. It was havenly when I look at the mirror on the ceiling, shiok, now typing this FR also steam. After a while, both change positive, JE give BJ and XP painting my nipple. I turned XP over so that her cunt face me, but she is like scare she cannot tahan, say 不要啦 in a very sexy tone. I didn't care but just stretch my tongue as far as I could and start licking her. She is sensitive, less than a few stroke of licking, she push her cunt nearer for me. Now I tongue-fu*k her and she move her body to and fro from my tongue, I just aim my tongue at her cunt and my finger stroking her citrois. JE is still doing BJ, look at the top mirror again, wow, below got 1 sucking me on to of me XP is position at 69....I don't know how to describe the feel, damp shiok.

Ask JE to turn her cunt to me so that I can stroke her and she did. But \after not long, she say she could not wait and jump up for cow girl. She is rocking and sometimes i will do some pushing to penetrate deeper into her. Still tasting XP, now I finger her just outside her love hole, she is shivering and when I poke my finger in, she moan and JE also come at the same time, the whole room is 5-1 surround moaning. About 15mins I unload, when JE pull out, the outer layer CD is wet. JE almost fell as she say her leg got no strenght already.

3 of us rest on the bed as I was almost breathless also, maybe age really catching up....Because the TV has no programme, we just TCSS. Then JE started to tease telling XP that my little brother when sleep so small and wake up hard and big, tell XP don't look down on him, and we all laughed. Then JE used her hand to wake my didi up, when big already, XP give me BJ. After a while of BJing, I ask to missionery her.

While pumping XP, JE from my behind giving me a hand by pushing her body against me. After a while, XP ask her to stop and said she is very wet already. XP say she seldom so wet like today, very wet. Unloaded in this position and I was almost breathless again but this time is more serious than the 1st round cos I am working on top. JE still wanted to tongue kiss me but I say I cannot, must use my mouth to breathe in alot of air to recuperate.

Then we TCSS again, and XP phone received SMS from a bro to book her at 3pm. Then we talk about the durian smell that one of the bro encounter. The girls love durians and they are passing comment that durians can make them more wet, so I say after the sexxion we will go to buy again.

After we have pickup our breathe, XP offer to massage me 1st before giving me a HJ. XP massage is good, JE also help out. After massaging the back, she massage my head, JE started to play with my didi again, then she say XP HJ will sure make me come again, and I say lets try. XP is very hardworking in HJ, she is doing this for at least 20-30mins, it is really shiok, but I think my millions of son & daughter had dried out, so nothing came....

I say lets call it a day, and this time, XP went to washup 1st, then JE help to soap me clean. Dried up, check out, I drove to GL to buy durian. After the 2+ hours sexxion, felt hungry, so went to L39 eat beancurd before XP go up to the hotel next to the lorong. Drive JE back to her house and me home sweet home also.

Because this FR is a tarma story, I try to write all the details but its still not everything that was done in the room and this is already so long, Thanks all brothers for reading and I would like you to up me if you can, no obligation. hehe....:D

Damage: You ask them, they will tell you 随便, but I still pay them full for the wonderful, sexisfaction 3 hours accompany.

loadrunnerII
17-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Thank bro loverboat for her contact..

tried her and this is my simpe FR

Had a bath in the bath tub...quite lucky to get one room with bathtub..

Face: 6
body : 7 nice nipple, better than CoCo
kiss : yes
Massage 9/10...harding working and strong...
BJ : 9/10
RTF : Maybe..depend on Vat M

Nice gal, worth to try...no rush...
Service as good as CoCo...nowaday PRC service improve alot.. comparable with GL50, i think she got one more month here...

Hi all bros, sorry for the long wait...contacts send out. Enjoy.

aRco
17-08-2008, 12:32 AM
1st of all, thanks bro Loverboat for the sharing!

now for a brief one:

meet up with her earlier today. she came abt 10 min right after i sms her the room number. first look was like okie. while we tcss, i could really feel that gf feeling. after a short while she leading me to bath together.

then it was the sop cat bath. according to my standard, she can do a gd bj with cap. but she did complain tat few ask for un-cap, which she mention she wouldnt do. so bro here pls bear tat in mind.

didnt really tried other postion, cause i'm a lover for "cow-girl" style. while she's rocking her way, my hands were all over her B size boob. hee hee.

she does show that she is a lady that easily feel horny! :eek: with few light little touch on the nipple, she will be there making that sound. :)

after the fj, came the body massage. i muz agreed with bro Bigooz that it sure have certain standard.

Boob: B
BJ: 6/10 (w cap)
Massage: 9 /10 (can really do the job, jus like wad bro Bigooz mention)
GFE: 8.5/10 (can put u in tat mood with kissing n frenching)
ATTITUDE: 8/10 (friendly and no rushing)
DAMAGE: $80/2/2 + tip + room
RTF: Maybe for that tarma she mention with her close friend xiao ping

angelstar
17-08-2008, 02:05 AM
have a section with on monday night. she really sweet and cheerful. my type of girl.

Look: 6.5/10
Boob: good size (just nice for my to hand cover)
BJ: with cap on 6.5/10
fingering: yes
FJ: 6.5/10
Massage: 10/10 (her massage are good, got strength)
RTF: maybe

loverboat
17-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Harlow...more contacts went out today. Those who have been asking for it. Do check out ur PM. Have fun cheers!:D

excudus
18-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Thks bro loverboat for the ctc.

had a session with JE today evening, she's really sweet and cheerful.
during the bonking session, nice moaning and keep looking @ u with a 'i wan to eat u up' & 'hungry' look when she ride on top(powerful cowger style) and will bring your hands up to tingle with her boobs. tcss too much in the end no time for massage, my loss..

Body:7/10 (a little bit ba ba nia)
Boobs: 7/10 ('Bravo' boobs)
french/finger: Yes
BJ: 8/10 (hardworking and feels good even with caps)
gfe: 7/10 (sweet/friendly)
rtf: maybe

p/s: bonk halfway, national day rally (repeat de) start showing on TV, 1st time watch and hear PM's speech during bonking, feel damn funny and even intro our PM to JE. :D

janet.gunn
19-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Really appreciative of Bro like Loverboat who give newbies like me a chance to bong & share my FR.

However, I am not as lucky as earlier bro who have such a wonderful tarma experience with Xiao Ping(XP).

Let me explain, feeling horny after reading all the earlier bros FR, upon getting Jia Er(JE) contact. Try to arrange a session with JE yesterday. However, she is not available and intro XP which I obliged since she say support her fren. Ask her if same rate & she say yes.

So quick hand quick leg arrange to meet up with XP @GLH81 (a word of caution for Bros using tis hotel. My suspicion is that AV is currently watching FL entering this hotel as I saw AV-like men loitering from far and seem to be doing their recce b4 their next raid and they definitely do not look like DOM. So if doing with FL, try to switch hotel temporary)

Ok, back to my FR, waited a while for XP in my rm and have to admit I was quite dissapointed when I first saw her. She is really plain, dress very simply and dun even bother to make up. I know i am not Andy-lau or leonardo de kopi-o but blame it on all the previous FRs about XP which misguided my expectation lor. In fact, I agreed to try her service because of one of the bro's tarma experience with XP & JR.

I guess she dun like me as I am not as handsome as the bros before me as she did not try to tcss with me and upfront tell me her rate is not 80/2/2 but $80 is base for 1 shot & 1 hr only. Felt a bit cheated, she even say maybe JE is that price but not her. LL lor!

She strip & her neix2 is slightly over a handful(I have small hands..;) so I guess must be B cup. Next we proceed to bathroom and she strictly cleans me & then herself, no pre-climax warm-up effort hor.

Next, she start off with a massage and frankly, I must say her massage is good enough to be a pro.(suspect she practice with JE)

Then, she use her neix2 to arouse my didi & asked for my cd. I was like "huh? no bj or french even?"

What to do? Since didi already mari kita so just let her ride me till come, paid her & split.

Sigh..really felt it's juz a 'F' after the whole session & did not have the GFE at all.

However, I think it's my fault to have some expectation on XP and like the saying goes, the higher u climb, the harder u fall...

Look: 4/10(Sorry this is purely MHO. Maybe her looks appeal to other bro)
BJ: none
Ball licking: none
FJ: 5/10
Massage: 9 /10 (only dept that score high!)
GFE: nil
DAMAGE: $80/1/1+ room
RTF: Unlikely cos I think I am not her type that she like to bong. Rather spend $ RTF AQ.

mickey69
20-08-2008, 01:10 AM
First of all, thanks to bro loverboat for Jia-Er ctc.

After received JE contact on Sunday, I straight away give her a call and I can heard her sweet voice answering. Arrange with her to pick her up at 4pm.

When I reached the place, saw a sweet gal standing at the roadside and I know is her as she have mention to me what she wearing. Drive her to Lavander H81 and book the room. Head straight into the room and she give me a nice hug. We kiss each other for a good 10 mintues, then we proceed to wash up. In the bath room, we kissed again and my hand roam up and down her body and can feel her hole is wet, not the normal water wet. Sh edry me up with a towel then we proceed to the bed.

On the bed, we kissed again and this time round I did a 69 with her. The feeling is great and she really give you a GF feeling. Slowly, she move her mouth from top to my dick and give me a great blow job. after about 15 mintues of blow job, I ask her to stop and I start to bonk her in missionary position. She really enjoyed making love once she has been caressed and looking at her riding on you is the most perfect memory you could have. After a while, we changed position to doggie, I touching her all over, her body is so smooth and nice proportion. I shoot after a while and we went to wash up.
She offered to give me massage and ask me to rest and relax. For the next 20mins or so, we continued our chit chat then I turn over and she ask me if I am ready, She slowly move downwards to my balls and lick it, can felt her tongue is warm, I French her from her neck, moving slowly down her boobs, lick her nipple, then down her tummy, move side tongue lick her waist, move slowly down between her legs. She was moaning already and enjoying every movement I make, then I started licking her abalone, she moan loud with jilts, I increase the movement of my tongue, she moan and jilts more. She pushes my head and tried to stop me but it was too tasteful to stop now. I shaft my tongue into her love hole that she had to grap the pillow to control herself. Then I fingered her outside her love hole and my tongue continue to lick. I then shaft my finger into her and bring her to greater height of “songs”.
I put on the CD again and do her in missionary, doggie and back position. She said the way I f*** her really make her in heaven. We hug each other and can feel that she came, the I came too.

I can only say that she really give me 10/10 GF Feeling and we really enjoy the F***ing session. She is really not a time watcher. She did what I told her and that make me feel great.

Sorry for this long FR but hope it is not too boring but she is really a gem that cannot be missed.
Damage: 80 + 20(tip)
RTF: Definitely, best of the best, In fact I have RTF her on Tuesday too.
A Must try gem.

Look: 7/10
Body:7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Just nice for my hand
french/finger: Yes
BJ: 8/10 (hardworking and feels good even with caps)
FJ: 9/10 (I feel really great with her, maybe chemistry is right for us)
gfe: 10/10 (sweet/friendly)
rtf: 200% sure

Driftmaster
20-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Hi to all bro,

Had a session wif jia er last monday nite.
She really frenly n will try all method to pleased u.;)
Below is the rating i had for her.

Name: Jia Er
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Not big not small n juz nice for me.):D
Bj: 7/10 (Slow n steady):p
Fj: 7/10

Thks TS for her ctc.

clicknshoot
20-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Long time never come in here and last night saw this gem. Have PM bro loveboat for Jia Er's contact and am keeping my fingers cross :)

chew78s
20-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Really appreciative of Bro like Loverboat who give newbies like me a chance to bong & share my FR.

However, I am not as lucky as earlier bro who have such a wonderful tarma experience with Xiao Ping(XP).

Let me explain, feeling horny after reading all the earlier bros FR, upon getting Jia Er(JE) contact. Try to arrange a session with JE yesterday. However, she is not available and intro XP which I obliged since she say support her fren. Ask her if same rate & she say yes.

So quick hand quick leg arrange to meet up with XP @GLH81 (a word of caution for Bros using tis hotel. My suspicion is that AV is currently watching FL entering this hotel as I saw AV-like men loitering from far and seem to be doing their recce b4 their next raid and they definitely do not look like DOM. So if doing with FL, try to switch hotel temporary)

Ok, back to my FR, waited a while for XP in my rm and have to admit I was quite dissapointed when I first saw her. She is really plain, dress very simply and dun even bother to make up. I know i am not Andy-lau or leonardo de kopi-o but blame it on all the previous FRs about XP which misguided my expectation lor. In fact, I agreed to try her service because of one of the bro's tarma experience with XP & JR.

I guess she dun like me as I am not as handsome as the bros before me as she did not try to tcss with me and upfront tell me her rate is not 80/2/2 but $80 is base for 1 shot & 1 hr only. Felt a bit cheated, she even say maybe JE is that price but not her. LL lor!

She strip & her neix2 is slightly over a handful(I have small hands..;) so I guess must be B cup. Next we proceed to bathroom and she strictly cleans me & then herself, no pre-climax warm-up effort hor.

Next, she start off with a massage and frankly, I must say her massage is good enough to be a pro.(suspect she practice with JE)

Then, she use her neix2 to arouse my didi & asked for my cd. I was like "huh? no bj or french even?"

What to do? Since didi already mari kita so just let her ride me till come, paid her & split.

Sigh..really felt it's juz a 'F' after the whole session & did not have the GFE at all.

However, I think it's my fault to have some expectation on XP and like the saying goes, the higher u climb, the harder u fall...

Look: 4/10(Sorry this is purely MHO. Maybe her looks appeal to other bro)
BJ: none
Ball licking: none
FJ: 5/10
Massage: 9 /10 (only dept that score high!)
GFE: nil
DAMAGE: $80/1/1+ room
RTF: Unlikely cos I think I am not her type that she like to bong. Rather spend $ RTF AQ.

Bro loverboat, i just try her on sunday 315pm. I not feel like writing this Fr cause is a bad service. Is a double standard as u post 80/2/2. As service is the same as above fr written by janet.gunn. One thing difference is i'm handsome. But never drive car. Want take taxi bring her to more standard hotel but she want the gl hotel beside Gl49. Very dirty inside not to mention noise from other room can hear very loud. She only good on massage. after first shot not even washes for me. she washes herself than keep talking with her hp left me alone inside. When i fin. washes she not even tell me about second round. stand there wait for me to dressed up. Bro Loverboat u need to tell her not to do so as what she agreed and u post 80/2/2. I need ur Feed Back:mad:

bluemoon2u
20-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Bro, can share her contact? Thanks

happyforever
20-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Tks bro loverboat for the contact. Try her last Friday (15/8/08). Below are the forum.

Face: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10
Tits: 8/10
Action: A bit fake
Attitude: 9.5/10
Damage: 100 (I pass her $100 because no small notes, she also pretend keep the change, I also pai-sei ask her to return $20) + 20 (room)
RTF: No

loverboat
21-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Bro loverboat, i just try her on sunday 315pm. I not feel like writing this Fr cause is a bad service. Is a double standard as u post 80/2/2. As service is the same as above fr written by janet.gunn. One thing difference is i'm handsome. But never drive car. Want take taxi bring her to more standard hotel but she want the gl hotel beside Gl49. Very dirty inside not to mention noise from other room can hear very loud. She only good on massage. after first shot not even washes for me. she washes herself than keep talking with her hp left me alone inside. When i fin. washes she not even tell me about second round. stand there wait for me to dressed up. Bro Loverboat u need to tell her not to do so as what she agreed and u post 80/2/2. I need ur Feed Back:mad:

Hi Bro,

sorry for the bd experience. Did u try jia-er or did you try xiao ping? I dun think my subject here promotes anything abt xiao ping. The tarma service came abt herself. I did not promote any kind of tarma services for them too. Based on the FR given on Jia-er i believe she have been serving the bros here well. As for xiao ping, im sorry, no comments. She ain't my Gem. Hope it clarifies. Cheers!

loverboat
21-08-2008, 01:32 AM
hi bros,

if u are keen to try jia-er, drop me a mail via this email add

[email protected]

do leave me ur nick as well as i do screen the nicks. its quite a hassle to send the info via the forum. Hope u understand. Cheers! :D

Grab it quick before the gem is gone.

tacmehom
21-08-2008, 02:46 AM
Rtf Jia Er Yesterday midnight. This time more sextified then 1st encounter. Service improve alot. Her ball licking is very shiok and bj quite good. Can feel her tounge movement even with cap on. Also got massage which miss out last time. But me not massage man, then she gave me a very shiok boob massage.:p
Bros hurry up, Jia Er is a must fuck gem. She say going home end of the month.

cheers

chew78s
21-08-2008, 04:56 AM
Hi Bro,

sorry for the bd experience. Did u try jia-er or did you try xiao ping? I dun think my subject here promotes anything abt xiao ping. The tarma service came abt herself. I did not promote any kind of tarma services for them too. Based on the FR given on Jia-er i believe she have been serving the bros here well. As for xiao ping, im sorry, no comments. She ain't my Gem. Hope it clarifies. Cheers!

i not sure who is her.But i call her ,i got ask her are u Jia-er she said yes. The contact nos is given by u. Anyway her both hand got some red marks she claim is due to she eat too many durian.:( i means after first shot she washes herself then i washes myself and she standing outside dressed up and talking to her hp. When i came up i saw still got 55 min to go. She told me i can rest on the bed. But i told her i no want cause i already washes up and the bed is dirty. I said that is because i saw her already dressed up . Infact she suppose to be naked after her shower and should be on the bed waiting for me. Not dressed up and stand there talking to hp and waiting me to pay off and leave. I believe she must have another customer after me. Thats why she refuse to go some other hotel. Lucky i still got bj, compare with above bro doesnot have.
This the worst i met. Compare to mine thread Xiao bai. She better 100 time than her.

Angel.Janus
21-08-2008, 09:20 AM
maybe a misunderstanding? any other bros got some feedback??

interested to try out, once pay comes in...

loverboat
21-08-2008, 12:06 PM
:Di not sure who is her.But i call her ,i got ask her are u Jia-er she said yes. The contact nos is given by u. Anyway her both hand got some red marks she claim is due to she eat too many durian.:( i means after first shot she washes herself then i washes myself and she standing outside dressed up and talking to her hp. When i came up i saw still got 55 min to go. She told me i can rest on the bed. But i told her i no want cause i already washes up and the bed is dirty. I said that is because i saw her already dressed up . Infact she suppose to be naked after her shower and should be on the bed waiting for me. Not dressed up and stand there talking to hp and waiting me to pay off and leave. I believe she must have another customer after me. Thats why she refuse to go some other hotel. Lucky i still got bj, compare with above bro doesnot have.
This the worst i met. Compare to mine thread Xiao bai. She better 100 time than her.

Hi Bro Chew78s, first thing first, i have no ground nor any agenda to defend jia-er for i dun earn a single cent from her, nothing of sort, nor i get free services from her too. This is unlike some other bros in the forum who claims to be "Sharing" but end of the day, they are actually taking cash from the girls plus getting free services from them. Anyway, with regards to ur unhappy experience, i can only emphaise with you. But it all seem that you are the one and only person who got this "unusual" behavior from jia-er. Perhaps you've got an inpersonator. Watever the case is. people here have eyes to see, brains to think and they are old enough to compare. if she was so bad right from the start, would she be receving so many good reviews here? think about it. Why only you? what are the chances? Cheers! Well i've tired xiaobai too. thanks to your contact too. She ain't that bad either, but she lacks the boobs, the massage, the looks also so so only. So what has she gotta offer end of the day? wat more she is upping her price. If im the consumer. I know who to choose end of the day. No pun intended. just my honest opinion.

chew78s
21-08-2008, 08:03 PM
:D

Hi Bro Chew78s, first thing first, i have no ground nor any agenda to defend jia-er for i dun earn a single cent from her, nothing of sort, nor i get free services from her too. This is unlike some other bros in the forum who claims to be "Sharing" but end of the day, they are actually taking cash from the girls plus getting free services from them. Anyway, with regards to ur unhappy experience, i can only emphaise with you. But it all seem that you are the one and only person who got this "unusual" behavior from jia-er. Perhaps you've got an inpersonator. Watever the case is. people here have eyes to see, brains to think and they are old enough to compare. if she was so bad right from the start, would she be receving so many good reviews here? think about it. Why only you? what are the chances? Cheers! Well i've tired xiaobai too. thanks to your contact too. She ain't that bad either, but she lacks the boobs, the massage, the looks also so so only. So what has she gotta offer end of the day? wat more she is upping her price. If im the consumer. I know who to choose end of the day. No pun intended. just my honest opinion.

Cool it bro. i thxs u for sharing her contact to me. She is very good and can chats with me . Massage good too. Never complain about that. To me i was saying Double standard. As the thread stated 80/2/2. But she never doing after washing herself she should on bed waiting me for the second round. Instead of standing talking with hp when i was washing up myself and she didn't help up. Actual way she should washes herself first then call me in and washes me too. Follow after that should go for 2nd round. 2nd point is why i can't choose my own hotel instead she want me to go just beside G49. That is the worse hotel. She told me only met her second time than can go other hotel.thats must just a small walking distance for her to shorter the time on travel due to maybe got another bro after that. U not believe what i said u can just call her and find out on sunday 3.15pm why she did only one shot and never go for 2nd shot? And why she never washes up for me and why she never wait me on bed after she washed up? To me she never do that i can't tell her why u never do. Bro, i not talking about u so no get hot.:)I even talking about u introduce to me, but she said she didn't know u. cause too many ppls find her from friend to friend. Last thing to said is i not said her attitude no good . She is friendly and gd attiitude toward me. I refering on above highlight in blue.

chew78s
21-08-2008, 08:28 PM
:D

Cool cool bro, i not talking about her look her attitude or her body. Just to share u that what we put on the thread 80/2/2 0r 70/1/1 or 100/2/2 or 120/2/2 we need follow .Unless we can't make it 2nd round and decided to call off. As for Xiao Bai, those prize are up by her nothing concern about me. And she mention bros can choose which u like when making appointment. Prize are up by her. Bros feel is too high than may choose for 70/1/1 or just keep the nos no call her. So bro is that answer u? cheer!:)As what bros said there is alots of FL and difference prize to choose to. So nothing to valve a FL prize too high or low. U like it , then go for it lar. So bro, cool be cool we are here to share and help up those gems. To me same if bros got any comment on her i will sure feed back to her. I wouldn't base on my justment and jump to conclusion. Causes nothing concern to me. as i mention she news here bro have to teaches her. I beleive she willing to listen to customer and please customer too. So I will just feed back to her. so that she can correct her mistake .No offend, i means me will do it. if she no want listen i also no bother. i just feed back from customer to her. hehe.

janet.gunn
22-08-2008, 02:18 AM
[QUOTE=chew78s;2992394][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Bro loverboat, i just try her on sunday 315pm. I not feel like writing this Fr cause is a [COLOR="red"]bad service. Is a double standard as u post 80/2/2. As service is the same as above fr written by janet.gunn. One thing difference is i'm handsome.
Hello chew78, it is bad enough that I dun have a good shag with Xiao Ping and I think Jia Er should be a good bong based on other bros FR. Thus, u dun have to rub it in when I am being humble to say I am not handsome. Pls hor, yr so-called handsome is very subjective one. :mad:
Anyway, my FR was meant to tell others about XP but if u are not even sure who the F u bong & start complaining to TS. I think u should seriously consider a pair of spectacles when reading the FR.
Remember we are here to share our FR in the most cordial manner, be it good or bad so dun go around complaining to bro loverboat who is just sharing a good bong!

abvodsolutka
22-08-2008, 04:08 AM
Hi bros, this might be a very long FR, but its was
OVERALL RATING

ATTITUDE: 9/10 (nice cheery and sweet smile)
LOOKS: 7/10
BODY: 7/10
BJ: 8.5/10 (she prefer to cap on for BJ, so lets just respect her)
GFE: 8.5/10
DAMAGE: $80 + $20TIP + $20ROOM + 2 CD
RTF: Why not, its all worth every cent.

wow... this is so nice... but i dont think im eligible for the contact number... so sad... this is my first time in this forum... since im from jakarta... but if any of the senior bros willing to help me... i would do my best to return the favor... lol
anyway... nice FR

chew78s
22-08-2008, 05:10 AM
[QUOTE=chew78s;2992394][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Bro loverboat, i just try her on sunday 315pm. I not feel like writing this Fr cause is a [COLOR="red"]bad service. Is a double standard as u post 80/2/2. As service is the same as above fr written by janet.gunn. One thing difference is i'm handsome.
Hello chew78, it is bad enough that I dun have a good shag with Xiao Ping and I think Jia Er should be a good bong based on other bros FR. Thus, u dun have to rub it in when I am being humble to say I am not handsome. Pls hor, yr so-called handsome is very subjective one. :mad:
Anyway, my FR was meant to tell others about XP but if u are not even sure who the F u bong & start complaining to TS. I think u should seriously consider a pair of spectacles when reading the FR.
Remember we are here to share our FR in the most cordial manner, be it good or bad so dun go around complaining to bro loverboat who is just sharing a good bong!

hello janet.gunn, no make things go out of line. Read my post .i just got some doubt on what i mention on the words marked on blue . As i said, Just a comment and feed back. Ts is just a sharing a good bong and Jia Er is a sweet nices gem which nothing to complain of.:)

loverboat
24-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Cool it bro. i thxs u for sharing her contact to me. She is very good and can chats with me . Massage good too. Never complain about that. To me i was saying Double standard. As the thread stated 80/2/2. But she never doing after washing herself she should on bed waiting me for the second round. Instead of standing talking with hp when i was washing up myself and she didn't help up. Actual way she should washes herself first then call me in and washes me too. Follow after that should go for 2nd round. 2nd point is why i can't choose my own hotel instead she want me to go just beside G49. That is the worse hotel. She told me only met her second time than can go other hotel.thats must just a small walking distance for her to shorter the time on travel due to maybe got another bro after that. U not believe what i said u can just call her and find out on sunday 3.15pm why she did only one shot and never go for 2nd shot? And why she never washes up for me and why she never wait me on bed after she washed up? To me she never do that i can't tell her why u never do. Bro, i not talking about u so no get hot.:)I even talking about u introduce to me, but she said she didn't know u. cause too many ppls find her from friend to friend. Last thing to said is i not said her attitude no good . She is friendly and gd attiitude toward me. I refering on above highlight in blue.

Hi bro, i have called jia-er to verify on this case. she claimed that she will never do that and those words or actions can never come from her. I trust her and give her to benefit of doubt. Thus, i believe u got someone who is not her instead.

Anyway to those bros who are keen to try her still, do email me @ [email protected]. Cheers! :D

loverboat
24-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Hi all more contacts given. According to Jia-er she will be leaving coming 4th Sept. So dun wait anymore call her to try our her services soon. email me [email protected]

tacmehom
24-08-2008, 04:39 PM
[/COLOR]
Cool cool bro, i not talking about her look her attitude or her body. Just to share u that what we put on the thread 80/2/2 0r 70/1/1 or 100/2/2 or 120/2/2 we need follow .Unless we can't make it 2nd round and decided to call off. As for Xiao Bai, those prize are up by her nothing concern about me. And she mention bros can choose which u like when making appointment. Prize are up by her. Bros feel is too high than may choose for 70/1/1 or just keep the nos no call her. So bro is that answer u? cheer!:)As what bros said there is alots of FL and difference prize to choose to. So nothing to valve a FL prize too high or low. U like it , then go for it lar. So bro, cool be cool we are here to share and help up those gems. To me same if bros got any comment on her i will sure feed back to her. I wouldn't base on my justment and jump to conclusion. Causes nothing concern to me. as i mention she news here bro have to teaches her. I beleive she willing to listen to customer and please customer too. So I will just feed back to her. so that she can correct her mistake .No offend, i means me will do it. if she no want listen i also no bother. i just feed back from customer to her. hehe.

Hi bro chew78s,
I meet jia er 2 times. Both session was wonderful and sextified. She is a nice lady and will make sure you are happy with her as well.

IMHO, even though TS had stated 80/2/2. For me, I will always double check with the meimei for price and nuber of shots b4 the deal. This will avoid any misunderstanding.

cheers

chew78s
25-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi bro, i have called jia-er to verify on this case. she claimed that she will never do that and those words or actions can never come from her. I trust her and give her to benefit of doubt. Thus, i believe u got someone who is not her instead.

Anyway to those bros who are keen to try her still, do email me @ [email protected]. Cheers! :D

Bro let this case drop lar. Anyway just to tell what happen that sunday when i call her at about 1 pm. Asking for 2pm appointment. She said she not free due to she was having lunch with her friend. She said 4 pm. Than i said too late i no want. She than said 3.30pm. I told her 3pm how. She thinking few sec. than she answer me ok. When reaches there i call her where. She told me to book the hotel room beside GL49 then call her. I told her why don't out of GL. She said first time must come here. Second visit than can bring her to other hotel. The rest is what happen i already posted on marked blue.May be she not free then her friend take over her i not sure. I told her about u, she said she didn't know u.
She said those customer are from friend to friend introduce. Ok liao, loverboat, no bother this lar. She should know what happen that day. Maybe she called her friend to met me.:(

mickey69
28-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Hi to all Bro here,
Think there is a misunderstanding here. I have RTF Jia Er afew times and I don't have such incident of bad service. Even during the 1st time when I book her, I bring her to Lavender H81 and she just agreed. After that I have asked her out afew more time and her service to me is still as good as before.
After seeing the post here, I think is abit unfair to her. I believe the one that you meet is her buddy "Xiao Ping".
She also told me there is alot of Bro call her but just asking stupid question. She even show me some of the sms that some Bro send too her.
For those Bro if you are not interested in getting her service, do not waste her time. There is 2 Bro here call her to make appointment yet in the end "Fly Kite". Please do not do it again.
She is just here to earn a living so for those Bro please do not do this kind of stupid action to her. I have RTF her afew times is because I found her service to me is very good and she is never care about time when she is with me.
All be equal, she is leaving in 4 Sep so for those Bro that really want her service do act fast as she promise me that she will give her best to those Bro that treasure her.
Please do not ask her to book room and give you the room number, I think you guys should know that no FL will do that. If you really interested, give her a call and make appointment with her. So far I make appointment with her she never been late.

Just my 2 cents of the FR.
will be booking her tonight again as I miss her service.
I think her service is worth the money.

waiting_4u
29-08-2008, 12:34 AM
hi bro,

can i have her contact ?

thanks alot

gertt234
29-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks Bro loverboat for the contact.

Although got her number for some time only manage to try her today.

Here's a very short FR.

ATTITUDE: 9/10 (Very bubbly and Chatty)
LOOKS: 7/10 (She looks cute)
BJ: Didn't try
MASSAGE: Didn't try
FJ: 7/10 (hardworking)
GFE: 8/10
DAMAGE: $80 + TIP + $20ROOM + 2 CD
RTF: Need to clear my backlog of FL numbers I got as I am not a number collector.

Although she's 80/2/2, I only went for one as quite tired and spent the rest of the time chatting with her. Definitely not a clock watcher.

blondehead
29-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Yes, very good FR, gertt.

dell_lee_2003
30-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Thanks Bro LoverBoat and for your kind advice.

Here's a very short FR.

ATTITUDE: 8/10 (Though can not communicate fully as I can not speak chinese well and she can not speak english well)
LOOKS: 6/10 (Not my type but she looks okie. My standard is a bit high may be.)
BJ: Not trying
MASSAGE: Just a few minutes (around 15min)
FJ: 7/10 (I can say more than hardworking. She is only one person who make me cum two time within half and hour.)
GFE: 8/10
DAMAGE: $80 + $40ROOM + 1 CD (you might ask how come only one CD with 2 shots. Dont think wrong way that I will do raw.. The first shot which I can say the best shot that I ever had if by her feet. She did a very good foot job. she job me till I fell down in front of her with pleasure. She really did a great job from the time that we met to end of the Foot job.)
RTF: Might not have a chance already as she will go back soon

Although she's 80/2/2, I let her go back after 1hr ++ (I think 1 hr and 10 min) because I also wanna sleep as 2 cum make me too tired.

My second f**k, she looks like she is also having pleasure and the way she response, the way she moan, the way she squeeze my didi is like real one. Without this, I will not be 2nd time cum again.. thanks to her, I have two pleasure within one hour. I can say three pleasure with two cums as I did some fantasy together with her about 30min.

loverboat
30-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Wah bro, drop the case and yet u still type one big paragraph. Anyway, i dun need to defend much. Those who tried jia-er never complaint. Prob u are just one of those unlucky ones. Whoever u tried i dunno. Anyway she is leaving 4th SEP so talk so much also useless...

Bro let this case drop lar. Anyway just to tell what happen that sunday when i call her at about 1 pm. Asking for 2pm appointment. She said she not free due to she was having lunch with her friend. She said 4 pm. Than i said too late i no want. She than said 3.30pm. I told her 3pm how. She thinking few sec. than she answer me ok. When reaches there i call her where. She told me to book the hotel room beside GL49 then call her. I told her why don't out of GL. She said first time must come here. Second visit than can bring her to other hotel. The rest is what happen i already posted on marked blue.May be she not free then her friend take over her i not sure. I told her about u, she said she didn't know u.
She said those customer are from friend to friend introduce. Ok liao, loverboat, no bother this lar. She should know what happen that day. Maybe she called her friend to met me.:(

Sazi
31-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks to Bro loverboat for the contact.

Tried her today and I think overall, it's quite a good session. We chatted a lot and she sounded very frank and straightforward. Well... Below is a short summary of my experience:

Jia er
AGE: 26 (she told me, but seems she not very honest about this as i saw few different numbers in this thread)
ATTITUDE: 8/10 (Nothing for me to complain about)
LOOKS: 6/10 (Not fantastic, but still ok)
BODY: 6/10 (She got some rashes from eating durian, other than that, quite ok. Not very big boobs, think B)
BJ: Didn't try
MASSAGE: 8/10 (Got strength)
FJ: 7/10
DAMAGE: $80 + TIP + $30 room + 2 CD

bRanDon188
01-09-2008, 12:01 AM
hi bro loverboat,

mind sharing this gem with me ? pls pm me the ctcs of jia-er.

thanks in advance

JusSex
01-09-2008, 12:14 AM
OH God, only 4 days left to try her, TS can PM her contact, good gem can't be miss if too late, Hope I'm not too late:D

kenny_bob
01-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Firstly, i thank bro loverboat for Jia Er or Yu Jia's contacts.

I am in my mid 20's and made an entrace to cheonging only 6 months ago. From my limited experience, i have had my fair share of good FLs courtesy of many brothers sharing their contacts. Anyway, I have to say that this Jia Er, is BY FAR the girl that gives the bestttt GFE feel that i have ever had. My notable FLs that gives good GFE are Coco, Xiao Bai, and Chen Chen.. But this Jia Er is in a different league all together. I can't speak Mandarin well, yet i can click so well with this special GEM..

I went spa for massage early in the morning.. Was not expecting to bonk so brought just enough cash for entrace fee and some extras for taxi fare only. Mana tau, the chick that massaged me was quite an attractive chinese indonesian girl. First time ever massaged by indon chick that speaks perfect english. Very good time talking and enjoyed the massage very much. Then she popped the question for handjob. I asked why no love making? She said only selected clients and she charges 150 a pop. For me she said can. Told her i didnt bring enough money today so dont think so. She laughed and sat next to me and told me to french her. Niabeeehhh, we frenched for like 2-3 minutes with my didi streched to the limit. My hands were to myself, didnt touch her although she was stroking my didi.. Suddenly she pulled away and said, "Good kisser loverboy, need to control your fire.. Look for me next time ya" and winked.. KNNNN.. My didi needed 5 minutes to go back to placid state...

I couldnt tahan liao, on the way back in the cab, my didi yearning for some love making.. Searched through my list of contacts and found one Jia Er, received about 2 weeks back but not tested yet. Called and made arrangements immediately at 7pm.. When she answered phone, she answered like no mood like that.. I also half sianz, praying hard it better not be a fuck and go with no GFE feel kinda girl..

Anyway, got there about 7.10pm and sms room number. She came within 10 minutes. Wahh, first impression, i would say one the prettiest FL's i have ever had. Or all this while i had so-so quality FL's only.. haha.. Liked her frame, her eyes and face.. Even her dressing got different type of class from my other FL's..

Wah, enter the room, not even 1 minute, she straight away took off bra liao and ask for bath.. Wahh, seeing that, me also not even 1 minute stark naked liao also.. haha.. She bath me real well, whole body, including legs.. Her bathing with me is not entirely SOP from my other FLs. She actually used her boobs to rub the soap off me and at times hugged me from front to wash my back, giving me a feel of her boobs rather than asking me to turn behind..

Anyway, back on the bed, we started talking abit, with her head on my arms and her hands rubbing my nipples. I also dowan to feel left out so my hands so start petting her all over la.. haha.. Then we started kissing, then frenching, then before long, her mouth went for my nipples liao.. Lick lick, suck suck.. All this while i was rubbing her clit.. She then said she scared she get too excited will bite my nipple.. I said "yao la... wo xi huan ni yao".. she started nibbbling, then to bites.. harder and harder.. KNN, me damn chat turn on liao.. No BJ ask her to cap me straight liao.. She went on top of me, ask me want fast or slow.. I said depends on you.. Show me what u got.. Niabeehhh, she ride hard and fast.. Damn skill.. After few minutes, I was going to come out liao, need to slow her down.. I told her i go on top.. I went on top kept pumping, her face went pale a while and started shivering, i knew she came liao.. Niabehhh, she came also i came.. Aiyoo, poor leh my performance, 1st shot not even 10 minutes of lovemaking.. I think built up too long liao.. She hugged me, dowan let me go off for a good 2 minutes with my didi still inside her..

After that, she cleaned me up with tissue.. We started talking.. She understands Cantonese so words that i cant speak in Mandarin i just speak in cantonese and she understands.. Damn good GFE during the 1 hour we spent talking.. She told me about her experiences of 2 months stint over here.. The funny things that happened here.. The misunderstanding of other bros on her with her Xiao Ping buddy.. A lot of other things la.. So cute.. All this while, she was just lying on my arms.. First class GFE this girl gives man..

All the time talking, she rubs my body.. from didi to nipple then didi again.. Teaser la this girl.. Finally, cannot tahan liao, kissed her and frenched her liao.. I played a while with her clit then i kissed and licked her neck liao.. Nibbled her ear a bit and she really went wet liao... She said "Tao Yean" because i made her wet so easily.. hahah... She said she wants my didi..

Capped me and started riding me... Fuck me man.. She rode me really fucking fast.. I have never ever been rode so fast before.. She was practically using me to get her orgasm.. Farks, there were times when she looked possessed man... There she was riding at record breaking speed and face like twisted from pain and pleasure.. There were times i was so farking turned on seeing her and somewhat also afraid.. Wahh, not scared mehh, she like possessed lehh..

She really rode me a good 5 minutes.. Then I knew she couldnt take it liao as her legs should be dead tired liao.. Told her i take over.. Pumped her missionary.. She was shivering and shaking and moaning and biting my lips.. My lips still hurt when im writing this.. She was hugging me real tight with her legs wrapped against my hips and pushing me deeper summoree.. I think i only lasted another 15 minutes before i had my second shot.. Her face was damn red and she was saying "tonight go home sleep sure damn kao happy".. She had to rest for another few minutes before she could talk again.. I was thinking to myself, wah am i that good ar.. I didnt last that long lehh.. If i had taken Guiness with 2 eggs before i up her, i think she might end up paying me for servicing her.. HAHA..

Anyway, we had to take a quick bath as it was approaching 2 hours liao.. Faster clean up and chow the scenes.. Was supposed to bring her for dinner but had to do something so cannot bring her.. Maybe tmr RTF her again and bring her for dinner..

My summary as below : -

Looks: 8/10 (really the prettiest FL i had upz before)
Body: 8/10 (the type of body that i like)
Attitude: 10/10
BJ: N/A (Didn't need as didi was fully erected even without it)
Catbath: 6/10 (Didn't do much except nibbling me.. heheh)
Social Skills: 10/10 (first class)
GFE: 10/10 (lucky she going back on 4th, if not i sure kena KC leh)
Damage: 125 (rates + tips + room + condomX2)
RTF: Hell yeah.. Maybe tmr even..

She's going back on the 4th.. Better hurry to book her but please leave a slot for me before she goes ya.. Once again, thanks bro loverboat.. She's a real GEM

Cupnoodle
01-09-2008, 01:17 AM
I had RTF during the weekend, surprisingly she told me that lots of bro call her but didn't make appointment with her... Well if you are after service type she's a must try PRC gem but you are going for look please go to Lor 8...
Conclusion, she definitely friendly, no air, service orientate gal.

Reminder: She leaving on 4th Sep'08

Cheers

loverboat
01-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Dear bros,

thanks for all ur wonderful FRs. Well as some bros have said. She is leaving on the 4th. So mai tu liao...RTF her, up her, bang her for she will be going back for good 2 mths.

janet.gunn
08-09-2008, 11:43 PM
My belated FR on Jia Er and thanks TS for the contact. (Bro loverboat, JE said she wanted to buy u makan for the help you rendered during her tenure here but you were busy! )

Anyway, I have the privilege to be 'secured' her just before she leave on the 4th and met up with her on 2nd & RTF on 3rd Sept.
2nd Sept - As I had bad experience with her fren Xiao Ping (which was a "service-disorientated" FR experience) prior to meeting her, I was a bit skeptical and contacted her because I want to verify the good reviews on her based on this thread. SMS her requesting to 'see' her in mandarin and her reply was a straightforward 'If just to meet then forget it but if sincere, book a room and sms her the room number'. I was quite amused by her candid reply and that fire up my adrenalin to 'punish' her! ;)
Hence, left work slightly earlier and head to the agreed GL hotel she requested. It was raining heavily along the way and upon reaching the 'firing base' discovered that I do not have enough money. So went around GL looking for atm. By the time I return, JE has waited more than 35mins for me. She was gracious and if she is angry, it did not show and we hit it off quite nicely. She is really quite a TCSS expert and that put u at ease very quickly.

All this while, she got smses & incoming call requesting for her time. She jokes that she should have 'announced' her departure earlier because her business shot up by easily 50% now that she is leaving. I told her this is one of the traits of we, S'porean; because we like to wait for the last minute to savor the best! haha.. TCSS with her was therapeutic and she inches her way closer to you as the chemistry build up and then we started to french. I must say she is one of the best frencher I come across then we proceeded to shower.

She was very attentive and give me proper soaping all this while using her boobs to rub the soap off me and at times hugged me from front to back and it was damn shiosk although it would have been better if her boob is a C-cupper at least.

Dry ourselves and head back to the bed, frenching all the while then she catbath me with my didi saluting rock solid! Ask her to reposition so that we can do a 69 and pleasure each other. Her cunt does not smell and in fact it was quite enjoying to paint her with her sucking on the other end. Cannot tahan and ask her to cap me, with her on top of me, ask me if I prefer fast or slow... I said up to her... This I must say she is a SOLID rider! Never have I come across one FL who got the rhythm so right. She started slowly then like feeling my didi..she shift between gears..She seems to enjoy it very much as she was on stereo and I was sure the neighbors can hear her vocal! She was shouting “Baby..so shoisk..so shoisk” in mandarin & being ambushed by this ‘holely’ army, my troop was eliminated and exploded inside her! At the same time, she also came and she ‘fainted’ in my arms! Triptronic power man! When she helps me remove the CD, she teased me and says what a load of protein I have released and she want some more... This gal really enjoys bonging, man!

After that, we both just on the bed, curdle together and TCSS again. The feeling was so natural and satisfying that it definitely rank top 3 in my after sex recuperation session. I can visualize the satisfying after sex smoking scene as seen in the movie between us although I dun smoke.

Then she started to touch and kiss me gently all over my body. So here we go again..
Capped and I rode her missionary this time... I dun know if she is faking but she was moaning and you can see she was really enjoying every thrust I penetrate her! The sound of her cunt juices combining with the air vacuum with each thrust was such a big turn on that my sore didi was super hard again! Ironically she looks beautiful and angelic with her eyes closed and her satisfying CFM expression. I think it’s the first time I feel I’m ‘in love’ making love to a gal and not ‘lusting’ over her!
As I increase my rhythm, she hugged me and leg clamp me, I stop & request to CIM and offloaded the avalanche of passion after her well sync humming.
Totally exhausted…we again both lie on the bed making intermittent kisses with each other. Wanted to stay longer but running late so reluctantly we bid each other goodbye and I told her I will try to RTF her again tomorrow. She say she is not taking any appointment tomorrow as she wanted to do some last minute shopping before she go back. However, she asked me to text her and see how it goes….

I will not write the standard format on her since it is overkill and she has left anyway..So will write my RTF on 3rd Sept. when I am free..

Once again, bro TS, thank you for this gem..she is really once in a million..

kenny_bob
09-09-2008, 02:02 AM

Damn man, i miss her already.

Bro loverboat, pleaseee find a similar gem and save us.. hahaha

janet.gunn
19-09-2008, 12:19 AM
My belated FR on Jia Er and thanks TS for the contact. (Bro loverboat, JE said she wanted to buy u makan for the help you rendered during her tenure here but you were busy! )

Anyway, I have the privilege to be 'secured' her just before she leave on the 4th and met up with her on 2nd & RTF on 3rd Sept.
2nd Sept - As I had bad experience with her fren Xiao Ping (which was a "service-disorientated" FR experience) prior to meeting her, I was a bit skeptical and contacted her because I want to verify the good reviews on her based on this thread. SMS her requesting to 'see' her in mandarin and her reply was a straightforward 'If just to meet then forget it but if sincere, book a room and sms her the room number'. I was quite amused by her candid reply and that fire up my adrenalin to 'punish' her! ;)
Hence, left work slightly earlier and head to the agreed GL hotel she requested. It was raining heavily along the way and upon reaching the 'firing base' discovered that I do not have enough money. So went around GL looking for atm. By the time I return, JE has waited more than 35mins for me. She was gracious and if she is angry, it did not show and we hit it off quite nicely. She is really quite a TCSS expert and that put u at ease very quickly.

All this while, she got smses & incoming call requesting for her time. She jokes that she should have 'announced' her departure earlier because her business shot up by easily 50% now that she is leaving. I told her this is one of the traits of we, S'porean; because we like to wait for the last minute to savor the best! haha.. TCSS with her was therapeutic and she inches her way closer to you as the chemistry build up and then we started to french. I must say she is one of the best frencher I come across then we proceeded to shower.

She was very attentive and give me proper soaping all this while using her boobs to rub the soap off me and at times hugged me from front to back and it was damn shiosk although it would have been better if her boob is a C-cupper at least.

Dry ourselves and head back to the bed, frenching all the while then she catbath me with my didi saluting rock solid! Ask her to reposition so that we can do a 69 and pleasure each other. Her cunt does not smell and in fact it was quite enjoying to paint her with her sucking on the other end. Cannot tahan and ask her to cap me, with her on top of me, ask me if I prefer fast or slow... I said up to her... This I must say she is a SOLID rider! Never have I come across one FL who got the rhythm so right. She started slowly then like feeling my didi..she shift between gears..She seems to enjoy it very much as she was on stereo and I was sure the neighbors can hear her vocal! She was shouting “Baby..so shoisk..so shoisk” in mandarin & being ambushed by this ‘holely’ army, my troop was eliminated and exploded inside her! At the same time, she also came and she ‘fainted’ in my arms! Triptronic power man! When she helps me remove the CD, she teased me and says what a load of protein I have released and she want some more... This gal really enjoys bonging, man!

After that, we both just on the bed, curdle together and TCSS again. The feeling was so natural and satisfying that it definitely rank top 3 in my after sex recuperation session. I can visualize the satisfying after sex smoking scene as seen in the movie between us although I dun smoke.

Then she started to touch and kiss me gently all over my body. So here we go again..
Capped and I rode her missionary this time... I dun know if she is faking but she was moaning and you can see she was really enjoying every thrust I penetrate her! The sound of her cunt juices combining with the air vacuum with each thrust was such a big turn on that my sore didi was super hard again! Ironically she looks beautiful and angelic with her eyes closed and her satisfying CFM expression. I think it’s the first time I feel I’m ‘in love’ making love to a gal and not ‘lusting’ over her!
As I increase my rhythm, she hugged me and leg clamp me, I stop & request to CIM and offloaded the avalanche of passion after her well sync humming.
Totally exhausted…we again both lie on the bed making intermittent kisses with each other. Wanted to stay longer but running late so reluctantly we bid each other goodbye and I told her I will try to RTF her again tomorrow. She say she is not taking any appointment tomorrow as she wanted to do some last minute shopping before she go back. However, she asked me to text her and see how it goes….

I will not write the standard format on her since it is overkill and she has left anyway..So will write my RTF on 3rd Sept. when I am free..

Dear bro TS, I agreed with other bro that u need to find another gem like JE to help us end our 'misery'. :D

kenny_bob
25-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Not meaning to bump an old thread unecessarily, but anyone knows when or even if Yu Jia is coming back? Miss her leh.. She last said 2 mths, but i think more than 2 mths liao lo...

Thanks..

jason73
26-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Looks: 5.5/10 (sorry maybe i'm a sucker for looks)
Body: 6.5/10 (slightly pear shape for bros who light big butt and big boobs b to c :) )
BJ: N/A (She don't do BJs)
Catbath: 6/10 (Didn't do much except nibbling)
GFE: 10/10 (in terms of attitude she try to establish small talk)
Damage: 80 (excl room n cd)
RTF: probably not maybe got better girls to try....

jason73
26-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Looks: 5.5/10 (sorry maybe i'm a sucker for looks)
Body: 6.5/10 (slightly pear shape for bros who light big butt and big boobs b to c :) )
BJ: N/A (She don't do BJs)
Catbath: 6/10 (Didn't do much except nibbling)
GFE: 10/10 (in terms of attitude she try to establish small talk)
Damage: 80 (excl room n cd)
RTF: probably not maybe got better girls to try....

angel_love
06-02-2010, 12:32 AM
sry for the very belated FR but still thanks to TS sharing her contact,

Name : jia er
Looks : 5.5/10 - normal young milf look in my opinion
Boobs : 7/10 - fair and firm
Body : 7 /10 - nice curves
BBBJ : 6/10 – standard SOP
Frenching - nvr try
Painting: Nil - she doesn't allow
Massage: 7/10 - strength just nice, not like playing piano on my back
GEF: 8/10 - Friendly, chatty
FJ: 8/10 – very sporting & accommodating
RTF : Depending
Damage: $80/2hr/2shot (Exclude room & rubber)

Overall, still a gem not to be miss. maybe my standard abit high, thats why rating so-so

BobbyKohPJ
06-02-2010, 03:13 PM
how come all of u rate her looks 5.5/10

damn cham lah