PDA

View Full Version : CFM Chiou SEXY HOT 28yo 36D PRC MILF GEM. 120/2/2

cashier
23-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Paiseh 1st time post FR so i no exp in story telling..

Saw her outside Her Majesty KTV @ Geylang with her ultra short skirt and overflowing tight tank top. Not forgettable porcelin fair and smooth skin. Approach her for telephone straight away when another man also stop to tok her and ask for price.

Wah lan eh, she easily the top 3 gals in Her Majesty KTV loh with her body, looks and skin. See liao marikita within 1 sec.. hahaha

Call her a few days later after got pay and Proceed to Hotel 81 near Joo Chiat. Waited for her at hotel room and she came within 15 mins. Liew Ah. She damn Horny bitch loh. I havent close the door she start to french me and grab my two grenades with one of her hand and other hand start to strip my belts from behind.. OMG real Horny PRC bitch!.

Proceed to strip her and Out Bounced her Bazooka in snow white! damn turned on siah. start to grab them and strip her dress while she strip my clothes. Caress the bazooka is like make me in sky high ecstasy.. too much for my hand liao. Slowly we go to the washroom with each other tongue inside each other.. wah pure chemisty siah.. While we bath each other, we so hot in passion that we almost did it inside the washroom.. till she say she prefer to do on bed.. than she proceed to wash my did plafully and gif me a RAW is WAR. High liao. One of the best BJ with enough wuction while looking u with that CFM eyes.. she really knows how to play siah.. hehehe..

Then proceed to bed and she catbath me while i gif her KFC (finger licking good). Maybe my KFC too good liao. she keep moarning thruout the catbath and within 5 mins she asked me sweetly if i want to mount her? i asked if can raw she say cannot..... until she knows me well enough.. wah i steam liao... potential raw in future..

I contd to KFC her while she BJ me till she say she buay tahan liao. she wants me inside her (in chinese of coz) I than proceed to bring out the CD and she cap me and ask me to do it real hard on her.. Wah buay tahan liao.. I gave her my best shot in missionary, doggie and my fav position where whe ride me real hard... Lucky i took some alcohol before doing else sure wont last. hehe. After around 15 mins with CAPs on i finally relesed my load inside er wjile she riding me.. OMG just realised the bed is wet siah with her cum.. I think she said she came 2 times while i do her. she really moan like a bitch siah till i also paiseh outside may hear.. she keep saying kuai yi tian (faster) , nb, i really in gear 3 liao stil want faster..

After that we rested while watching TV and hugging each other in bed. Later, she start to play my HP and saw picyures of my other FR. Lol she asked me if i wanted her pic, i said yes else how to remember her? haha. she den pose a cute face for me to take togther on bed.. HEHEHE another FR collection.

after 30 mins or so, (she slept awhile) suddenly while i watching the TV, she asked me if i wanna do it again while her finger circle around my bro's head.. than she when down to blow my bro awake with good suction and playing my 2 grenades.. really buay tahan after 4 mins or so and start to marikitah fully .. lucky drunk red bull siah.. haha. soon we are in 69 enjoying each other's vital organ . she really good nice CB lips. KFC her with two hands, while she blow me to sky high.. after a while i know i abt to come liao so tie my bro slightly with a rubber band and proceed to cap and make love to her in doggie and than switch to her on top.. after 5 mins of her rocking hard on top.. i tell her i want to come liao and she say come together so i lun till i sense her CB clamping liao than do a 10 secs crazy pumping in doggy, piak piak damn loud as her ass damn cushioning and finally came together...

Asked he later if can CIM she say can but must know me better..
hahaha.. get me thinking..

Dress up and parted holding hands while we walk out the hotel for supper..

FR:

Name: WEN WEN
Race : PRC dunnoe which province..
Body: 9/10 Big 36D at top and bttom with no tummy!
Skin: 9.10 (fair and smooth)
Looks: 8/10 CFM MILF who looks late twenties
Service: 10/10 Real bitch wif gf feeling
RTF: CFM when I have the Money.. abit ex but worth the extra dmg
cost: 120 /2/2 ex hotel CD and TIPS..

PS: She maybe leaving soon next month....

kenny9784
23-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi bro ,can share her contact..thank you

iloveyj80
23-07-2008, 08:38 PM
bro

Can share contact? Veri steam liao.

TooEx
24-07-2008, 07:16 PM
bro cashier, can pm me her contact too?
Thanks..

fred773
24-07-2008, 07:23 PM
hi o u mind to share sounds good

cashier
24-07-2008, 11:03 PM
wah abt 24 ppl pm liao.. i dunnoe whats is the rules here for sharing contact plz advice. i dun want to spoilt the market or cause her to be deported..

justl00king
25-07-2008, 01:00 AM
TS,

Can post her pic? :D

Acanthus
25-07-2008, 01:25 AM
i asked if can raw she say cannot..... until she knows me well enough.. wah i steam liao... potential raw in future..

YOu are sharing her contact here and you still thinking of doing her RAW in the future?

Dude, please do not put the health of fellow cheongsters at risk, we might be out to play, but play safe!

:mad:

DarthRevan
25-07-2008, 05:05 AM
Bro, can share? :D

xhardboiled
25-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Wow! Solid steaming FR!
D cup w no tummy ! Wow !
When u post her pixs pls protect her n don't show full face. And pls dnt do her raw if u wnt to share this contact. Play safe.

Babysitter
26-07-2008, 04:44 AM
THE key word is "over-flowing", so TS please share share. thank you!

cashier
26-07-2008, 09:33 PM
bad news siah plz see below.....

cashier
26-07-2008, 09:35 PM
sori bro, apperently now she is one of the ang pai in her majesty ktv liao so she up her price liao. wanna piak her today so sms her but got the bad news frm her...

90/1/1 or 150/2/1.5

i consider those PM earlier as bargain hunter so i will delete all PM as of today. those who still keen of the new price plz PM me. only those with 30 rep points anf abv only! kindly PM again if u seniors are still keen to up her....

sorry once again

cashier
27-07-2008, 12:47 PM
PM Cummon & feliphile the contact and with thanks

Thks for uping me..

cashier
27-07-2008, 01:19 PM
has PM to bro

maccalim
alan717

cashier
27-07-2008, 02:39 PM
has PM to bro
benglian and msd777

will stop at 6 for today, dun want her to up her price again...
damn tulan she up her price so much.. us damn ex to me loh. 120 i areadi hiam liao coz can get at 70-80 here from other threads..

didnt PM others as rep not more than 29 (need 30 as mentioned before)

I also didnt get and contact from other bro so i think need to "work" your way to rep of 30 before u can get contacts..

Cummon
27-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks TS for your prompt reply. Sent her a sms asking her what's the damage now,she replied around 3 hours later telling me that the damage is based on duration,it's $100 per hour now.
It's acceptable to me if her looks,level of service & attitude are really good enough to justify the price tag.
Anyway,if this increase in damage ($120/2/2=>$90/1/1=>$100/1/1) that happen within one week is anything to go by,I am afraid her main purpose is here to make quick money :)

lacoruna69
27-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Anyway,if this increase in damage ($120/2/2=>$90/1/1=>$100/1/1) that happen within one week is anything to go by,I am afraid her main purpose is here to make quick money

No problem. 99% of the PRC FLs are here for the quick $. Very often, those very good ones (1%) never return after 1 trip here.:(
Anyway, she is free to raise the price to whatever levels she wanted. We are also free to choose whether to engage her services.:D
A piece of advice to Bros here who wished to engage her service is please check price before meeting. Got one time I upped a PRC FL who is supposed to be $60 (based on previous FRs). But she made hooha and demand $80. I gave in. KNNBCCB. So, confirm before upping.

Cummon
27-07-2008, 07:26 PM
No problem. 99% of the PRC FLs are here for the quick $. Very often, those very good ones (1%) never return after 1 trip here.:(

Haha well said bro,in fact I have an appointment with her afterwards,
Fingers crossed,bros :p

cashier
27-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks TS for your prompt reply. Sent her a sms asking her what's the damage now,she replied around 3 hours later telling me that the damage is based on duration,it's $100 per hour now.
It's acceptable to me if her looks,level of service & attitude are really good enough to justify the price tag.
Anyway,if this increase in damage ($120/2/2=>$90/1/1=>$100/1/1) that happen within one week is anything to go by,I am afraid her main purpose is here to make quick money :)

hi bro, i neg with her till 90 per hour le, so dun give in for that 10, hate this type of DL who think we mens in s'pore are suckers.. thou some are.. lol

she is willing to drop to 90 as i asked her before. so happy negotiating with her..

guys,

Seriously at $100 per hour and $150 for 2 shots. i thnk it is not a good deal for i saw even better ones standing outside starlight hotel junction selling for around 80-100 per shot (note
there need to pay half to okt) whereas in this case she get all of the 100 bucks..

Cummon
27-07-2008, 07:37 PM
i saw even better ones standing outside starlight hotel junction selling for around 80-100 per shot (note
there need to pay half to okt) whereas in this case she get all of the 100 bucks..
What I heard is the girls pay the Mafus $30 for the first customer of the day then $10 for each subsequent customer.
BTW many thanks for your nice efforts,TS. I am off to bonk Wen Wen now :D

cashier
27-07-2008, 07:48 PM
What I heard is the girls pay the Mafus $30 for the first customer of the day then $10 for each subsequent customer.
BTW many thanks for your nice efforts,TS. I am off to bonk Wen Wen now :D

hi bro, thks, i learn new things today...looking forward to your wonderful FR later...hwehe

Cummon
27-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Saw her outside Her Majesty KTV @ Geylang with her ultra short skirt and overflowing tight tank top.
Call her a few days later

The main reason I asked for her contact is because I always got turned on upon seeing those sexy chicks outside that KTV whenever I passed by there.

Well,for those bros who camp here,sorry,no juicy FR from me this time.
Actually Wen Wen only charges $80 & I didn't bonk her,a bit dramatic,right ?

I should have raised doubt when she asked me to look for her at small china town,but since the KTV is nearby,it did make sense.
She was a pretty & sexy young MILF with porcelain white skins as mentioned by the TS,I really liked her looks. Everything went right until she was about to blow me. Told me if I go for BBBJ,there will be an extra charge of $20 :eek:
by then I knew things were getting not right.
So the truths came out,actually she already quit her KTV job more than one month ago & since then she has been standing at Talma Road at night times. The standard damage is $80 per 40mins or $100 per hour,extra $20 for BBBJ. You can imagine what kind of mood I was in after hearing her story. My didi just refused to stand up although she tried her very best to do the BJ,so just paid her & let her go off early.
I didn't blame her coz she didn't lie ( $100 per hour,look for her at Talma Road) & I found her quite a nice girl too.
Well I am not angry over this,I have had so many wonderful sessions with a lot of FLs,many thanks to those nice TSs who have been willing to share,just treat this a little 'slip up' & a lesson learnt :)

Anyway TS, I am sure you do have somethings to say after reading my lines.

cashier
28-07-2008, 03:49 AM
i nothing to say actually. i got her hp number when i was at geylang eating wuth my fren the ren ren da xia mian and she was walking towards her majesty entrance, i asked if she is works in the ktv she just nod and i proceed to ask for her hp no. other thing else i am not keen to know liao. i 1st did her last month and was abt to do her on friday when she informed me of her new pricing

anyway i apologise for and misinformation. plz kindly guide me in my noobness in this kind of thing..

cashier
28-07-2008, 06:53 AM
HAS PM to Bro:

jjjumper
onlytellyou
assrammer

Cummon
28-07-2008, 07:22 AM
i 1st did her last month and was abt to do her on friday when she informed me of her new pricing

I have no doubt you were keen to share but many things tend to change in a month,especially for a PRC FL. You didn't inform her you would like to introduce friends to her & this created a lot of misunderstandings.

She is working at Talma Road now,I really doubt she can offer what she did when she was a KTV girl.

cashier
28-07-2008, 06:53 PM
I have no doubt you were keen to share but many things tend to change in a month,especially for a PRC FL. You didn't inform her you would like to introduce friends to her & this created a lot of misunderstandings.

She is working at Talma Road now,I really doubt she can offer what she did when she was a KTV girl.

haha. i am negotiating with her liao. 120 for 2 hours 2 shots! but her conditions is must have 5 bros here mentioned recommended by cashier, to bonk her b4 she can trust me to lower it permantly from 150 to 120 2 shots 2 hours...

for the sake of lower price and more bonks, BRos plz quote me when calling her but dun tell her abt sammyboy forum ok?

lacoruna69
28-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Told me if I go for BBBJ,there will be an extra charge of $20
by then I knew things were getting not right.

Where got this type of shit.......:mad:
I would have throw $20 at her face and kicked her out the room!

but her conditions is must have 5 bros here mentioned recommended by cashier, to bonk her b4 she can trust me to lower it permantly from 150 to 120 2 shots 2 hours...

For the 5 commandos, which price they pay? $150 ? Ask her to fuck off! Let her stand street! Where got PRC chicks talking terms with SBF Bros????

cashier
29-07-2008, 10:08 PM
no bro FR her yet other than bro cummon?

gunner183
30-07-2008, 10:26 PM
all bro's,

pls work as a team , dont let the girl any how increase the price, if mention nick name "cashier " can hv a reasonable price , why not.
thanks Cashier.

nnkcman
23-10-2012, 12:03 AM
bump bump bump