PDA

View Full Version : ANNA - Minah from east

mojo_rising
24-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Minah asked me for help to arrange clients.. name Anna, Malay 1.73m 56kg available from 9pm (tonight Thursday 24 July).

Price is $200/1/1 BJ with cap, no anal raw or CIM. She lives in the east preferably bros can fetch her from her place.

Sorry for the short notice but please PM me your name and number and Ill get her to contact you directly. Just helping her out her, so I'm not getting anything out of this.

Please note, no Malay bros apologies it is her wish.

FR necessary as always, bros! :)

Happy bonking :)

Mojo

mystica
25-07-2008, 02:09 PM
sorry, just to verify again. 200/1 is for bj only?

geesus
25-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Bro,

am interested in this minah, able to furnish her vital stats and more info of her ? thank you :D

mojo_rising
25-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Apologies for this... she is a looker (8/10 in my opinion) but she has changed her mind for now. She will update me and i will keep you posted. Sorry bros :o

bigbadboy
25-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Hi Bro! care to share her contact wif me? Thanks in advanced...

Arse-nal
27-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Apologies for this... she is a looker (8/10 in my opinion) but she has changed her mind for now. She will update me and i will keep you posted. Sorry bros :o

bro mojo,dont mean to 'pour cold h2o'........$200/1/1 BJ with cap,dont think there will be many or any takers:rolleyes:

tridacna
29-07-2008, 06:31 AM
A big thank you to bro mojo_rising.

Had an enjoyable session with her, FR as indicated below:

Name: Anna (local)
Race: not pure Malay, with tinges of Indonesian, Dutch and Indian blood
Complexion: very good, smooth with no tattoos
Face: 8/10 (even without makeup i'll give 7/10 in my opinion)
Body: 7/10( She has quite a solid body, tight and firm, no visible tummy fats)
Height: 1.73m (tall lass, very long legs)
Weight: about 55kg
Boobs: Nice and round, didi stood at full attention upon seeing her tits. At least a B going C (sorry if my estimation is not accurate)
Frenching: Yes
BJ with cap: yes
BBBJ: no
Pussy: Shaved
Painting: yes
FJ: 7/10 (with good moans)
CIM/COF: no
COB: Yes
GFE: 7/10 (eased up with her after some quick chat, may seem shy at the beginning)
Speaks: Very good English :D
Damage: 200/1/1

Anna is in need of the cash to tide over some personal problems, so as for many of the good gems around, she would not be doing this for long. In my opinion, she is a darn good find and I applaud bro mojo_rising for his lobang.

Anna has asked me to find bros to help her. Of course, I am not releasing her numbers to anyone who PM me. Any bros (chinese only please, as requested by her) who are interested in engaging her services, please PM me your nick, contact no, date and the timeslot that you would like. Location will be at Lavender but other branches can be considered. I will help bro arrange the meetup with her.

Anna will only be available from 12pm - 7pm daily, and will only take bros not older than 40 years old. As mentioned earlier, she only meets up with Chinese guys. Another criteria: samsters with rep points of at least 30 points and above with about 2 credible FRs. of course, this criteria may bend a little depending on circumstances.

I am not her OKT, and definitely not getting any kind of favours from her. Just helping her out.

Let's see her through difficult times shall we? Thank you :)

connor teng
29-07-2008, 08:11 AM
Hi Bro, care to share her contact.. Thanks..

mojo_rising
29-07-2008, 02:47 PM
A big thank you to bro mojo_rising.

Had an enjoyable session with her, FR as indicated below:

Name: Anna (local)
Race: not pure Malay, with tinges of Indonesian, Dutch and Indian blood
Complexion: very good, smooth with no tattoos
Face: 8/10 (even without makeup i'll give 7/10 in my opinion)
Body: 7/10( She has quite a solid body, tight and firm, no visible tummy fats)
Height: 1.73m (tall lass, very long legs)
Weight: about 55kg
Boobs: Nice and round, didi stood at full attention upon seeing her tits. At least a B going C (sorry if my estimation is not accurate)
Frenching: Yes
BJ with cap: yes
BBBJ: no
Pussy: Shaved
Painting: yes
FJ: 7/10 (with good moans)
CIM/COF: no
COB: Yes
GFE: 7/10 (eased up with her after some quick chat, may seem shy at the beginning)
Speaks: Very good English :D
Damage: 200/1/1

Anna is in need of the cash to tide over some personal problems, so as for many of the good gems around, she would not be doing this for long. In my opinion, she is a darn good find and I applaud bro mojo_rising for his lobang.

Anna has asked me to find bros to help her. Of course, I am not releasing her numbers to anyone who PM me. Any bros (chinese only please, as requested by her) who are interested in engaging her services, please PM me your nick, contact no, date and the timeslot that you would like. Location will be at Lavender but other branches can be considered. I will help bro arrange the meetup with her.

Anna will only be available from 12pm - 7pm daily, and will only take bros not older than 40 years old. As mentioned earlier, she only meets up with Chinese guys. Another criteria: samsters with rep points of at least 30 points and above with about 2 credible FRs. of course, this criteria may bend a little depending on circumstances.

I am not her OKT, and definitely not getting any kind of favours from her. Just helping her out.

Let's see her through difficult times shall we? Thank you :)

Nice FR bro. Yeah pls dont pass the numbers around we need a little bit of QC for Anna, nice girl btw. :)

mojo_rising
31-07-2008, 04:37 AM
Anna still looking for brothers willing to help financial problems...

Malay mix, Malay 1.73m 56kg looks 8/10 (in my opinion), Price is $200/1/1 FJ BJ with cap, no anal raw or CIM.

For slots please SMS me your name and contact and she'll get in touch with you ASAP.

Thanks!

mojo_rising
31-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Hi passed number to bro woodychew. PLEASE pm me your name and number so Anna can contact you. Thanks. :)

Chief Eunuch
31-07-2008, 01:10 PM
wow can i have her contact?

mojo_rising
31-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Sweet minah is not feeling well today and will contact bros tmrw. In the meantime, those interested in checking out this Simei Amazon in action, PLEASE pm me your name and number so Anna can contact you directly.

Im not OKT just trying to help. Thanks.

mojo_rising
01-08-2008, 01:25 AM
someone has zapped me for "meddling" into the Anna affair. For the person who didnt leave his name down, Anna has asked me to get more bros for her yesterday. Since I started this thread, I am only helping :mad:

Acanthus
01-08-2008, 10:41 AM
$200/1/1.....

i think i'll pass....

Acanthus
01-08-2008, 10:43 AM
someone has zapped me for "meddling" into the Anna affair. For the person who didnt leave his name down, Anna has asked me to get more bros for her yesterday. Since I started this thread, I am only helping :mad:

Dun worry dude,

points can't exchange for $$$,

Anyway, upz you back.

:D

mojo_rising
01-08-2008, 07:19 PM
thanks bro :D

hawksbay
01-08-2008, 07:38 PM

up u my 3 humble pts,pts mean nothing.anyway bro who is arranging for her?

mojo_rising
01-08-2008, 07:57 PM
hi bro Anna MIA for now, will update you guys when she comes back :D

simpleson
02-08-2008, 01:27 AM
same story ..... gal comes out , charges super high, reason: need $$$ , work short time, limited period blah blah blah, now missing - yawnzzz

Acanthus
02-08-2008, 03:24 AM
thanks bro :D

wa bro,

i upz ur points but u zap me ar?

3 points missing liao....

:(

mojo_rising
02-08-2008, 06:14 AM
eh never leh! :confused:

tridacna
04-08-2008, 10:01 PM
To all

it has come to my attention that this Anna lass is actually Naomi, previously under a couple of OKT's stables. Though 'Anna' has firmly denied this, I strongly believe she is indeed Naomi, based on some fellow bros verification of her number and previous FRs on Naomi. Because of this, we fell out and now she is probably now finding some other kind soul to help her with her finances.

prior to my confrontation with her, I have arranged for some bros to meet her for sessions. I even confirmed with her if she is available on certain days to which she replied affirmatively. However, on the eve of the session and right up to the day itself, she cannot be contacted. In the end, I have to disappoint about 3 bros (apologies, you know who you are...). Calls and SMSes were futile efforts, till I get a reply only later, claiming that she had a bad hangover at St James.

Admittedly, she is one of the best mina FL that I have met, good curvatures, sharp facial features and all, but with her irresponsible actions and couldn't care less attitude, all her positives were eventually negated.

Bro mojo_rising, good luck in arranging sessions for her.

Best regards.

Erasure
05-08-2008, 02:15 AM
To all

it has come to my attention that this Anna lass is actually Naomi, previously under a couple of OKT's stables. Though 'Anna' has firmly denied this, I strongly believe she is indeed Naomi, based on some fellow bros verification of her number and previous FRs on Naomi......

Bro, u are a nice guy lah, dun kenna made use of by these ladies....will tell u all sort of sob stories...but always lying their way through without blinking their eyes. Naomi if I'm not wrong was previously under Angelfighter....short hair, nice body, sharp features....

Acanthus
05-08-2008, 09:27 AM
eh never leh! :confused:

LOL bro,

User CP states its u...

i think you mistakenly click on "i do not approve" when you try to up me is it?

:rolleyes:

suaveguy28
05-08-2008, 12:56 PM
wat happened to threadstarter? He suddenly become 0 rep:eek:

Just got a sms from anna and will be trying her soon.:D

ANDYSIAO14
05-08-2008, 01:56 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/announcement-reputation-system-new-members-15-points-minimum-35-points-1-reputation-power.html :p

wat happened to threadstarter? He suddenly become 0 rep:eek:

mojo_rising
05-08-2008, 04:53 PM
helo sorry boss been tied up with work havent had time to check the forum. I apologise to all bros, Anna giving me the run around also claim she hangover lah etc etc. As promised, I have forward the numbers to her and she has contact some of the bros here (like bro suaveguy28 for instance).

Like bro tridacna - sorry bro i didnt mean to steal your thunder she just contacted me to ask for help - said, she hasnt been replying to smses or calls. She also refused to confirm if she really is Noami something which i am very upset about actually.

I also totally agree with bro tridacna - she is one of the best mina FL that I have met, good curvatures, sharp facial features. But the attitude really cannot make it. Personally i would advise bros to look elsewhere, but that is only my humble opinion.

Sorry again if I have offended anyone, i only did this because i wanted to share a gem with the bros as a giveback for all the wonderful intros over the years. :o

coolmanks
05-08-2008, 05:41 PM
ANNA is Naomi.

Her price under okts was 140 or 150.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

mojo_rising
05-08-2008, 07:47 PM
thanks for confirming bro. She still refuses to admit it though. Again apologies for all this!

tridacna
06-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Like bro tridacna - sorry bro i didnt mean to steal your thunder she just contacted me to ask for help - said, she hasnt been replying to smses or calls. She also refused to confirm if she really is Noami something which i am very upset about actually.

Bro mojo_rising,

please don't stand on ceremony. You were the TS, you were the one who introduced Anna to me. I should be thanking you instead of you apologising to me yah?

and an update; Anna has confirmed and confessed to me that she is indeed NAOMI. so for bros who still want to try Anna, Naomi, whathaveyou, please read previous FRs on her and contact TS mojo_rising to arrange sessions if you are keen.

Take care :)

mojo_rising
07-08-2008, 01:02 AM
thanks bro. FYI, she MIA again but if any bro met her pls post FR thanks :)

mojo_rising
07-08-2008, 02:07 AM
Ok bros Anna aka Naomi is back and now she is offering tarma with another minah named Alice, 23 years old and stats 36B/27/169 53kg. Please look at previous post for stats on Anna aka Naomi.

Tarma $300 1 shot 1 hour. If you're interested, please PM me your name, race and number Anna will contact you directly.

Apologies but no malay bros.

Thanks.

mojo_rising
07-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Just got SMS from Anna aka Noami - they're open to Malay bros now. BJ with cap please - details in previous post thanks.

hosereel
07-08-2008, 07:02 PM
pls pm how to contact them thks

shootingstars
08-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Tarma 300/1/1 and solo 200/1/1 you decide,with this kind of pricing how will she attract clients,just my humble opinion.If you really want to help her ,advise her to adjust her damages:)

tridacna
08-08-2008, 07:22 AM
Got a call from Anna aka Naomi, asked if I want to try her friend Alice

It's my first Minah tarma, and boy did it turn out well. Summary as below:

Anna- FR as stated in earlier post.

Alice - Malay mix (speaks Chinese too :))
Looks: 6.5/10
Hair: Short trendy style similar to Anna's
Body: 7/10 (Slim, taut with some tattoos)
Boobs: A handful and a good firm pair
Catbath/Frenching: All of it.
BBBJ: 8/10 with excellent slurping and almost made me cum (maybe her tongue stud created a more ecstatic feel)
FJ: Did not try, as I entered Anna and I couldn't control well after bonking her doggy style( did I mention Anna has really nice round juicy butt?). Spread some cum between the both of them though :D
GFE: 7.5/10 (We chatted quite a bit)
RTF: For 300/1/1, reasonable but I thought it'd be better if its 300/90min/2.

Oh both of them smoke, but even though I don't, I am fine with it. Initially, they were quite shy about the tarma as they (claim) they are doing it for the first time. Eased up a little after some tcss.

Interested bros can PM bro mojo_rising. Have fun bonking!

icecoolT
08-08-2008, 10:56 AM
possible to have her/their contact?

icecoolT aka Adam/33

hawksbay
08-08-2008, 09:46 PM

BBBJ: 8/10 with excellent slurping and almost made me cum (maybe her tongue stud created a more ecstatic feel)
FJ: Did not try, as I entered Anna and I couldn't control well after bonking her doggy style( did I mention Anna has really nice round juicy butt?). Spread some cum between the both of them though :D

Oh both of them smoke, but even though I don't, I am fine with it. Initially, they were quite shy about the tarma as they (claim) they are doing it for the first time. Eased up a little after some tcss.

for ur info alice also knwn as leeza aka fifi aka angelminah jolie.happy bonking guys:D

hawksbay
09-08-2008, 07:08 AM

shy abt the tarma alice aka leeza aka fifi was ester s partner when they were with nato n naomi also did tarma when she was with angelfighetr so wats there to be shy abt.u paid $300 u cld have had alice aka leeza aka fifi for $150/2shots/90mins u jus got conned big time bro.do a search bro n u will find out more.

tridacna
09-08-2008, 11:17 AM
shy abt the tarma alice aka leeza aka fifi was ester s partner when they were with nato n naomi also did tarma when she was with angelfighetr so wats there to be shy abt.u paid $300 u cld have had alice aka leeza aka fifi for $150/2shots/90mins u jus got conned big time bro.do a search bro n u will find out more.

oh I've been conned??? Thank you brother for informing me, if this is the kind of reply that you desired from your wise words of advice :D

hawksbay
09-08-2008, 05:58 PM
oh I've been conned??? Thank you brother for informing me, if this is the kind of reply that you desired from your wise words of advice :D

actually bro i guess u r smarter than that,u noe i noe la.:p

coolmanks
10-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Thanks for your words of wisdom.

actually bro i guess u r smarter than that,u noe i noe la.:p

mojo_rising
10-08-2008, 08:38 PM
to all bros you PMed me, have passed your contacts to Anna aka Naomi. She will be in touch. :)

rocketscientist
11-08-2008, 12:52 AM
to all bros you PMed me, have passed your contacts to Anna aka Naomi. She will be in touch. :)

how old is she??? any number ? thanks

rocketscientist
11-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Minah asked me for help to arrange clients.. name Anna, Malay 1.73m 56kg available from 9pm

Price is $200/1/1 BJ with cap, no anal raw or CIM. She lives in the east preferably bros can fetch her from her place.

Mojo

Thanks for pm

Just ask her use Pp card for business ,knowing the same nick(with same number)save the number) to sms her ,never ask for client number 1st .

rocketscientist
11-08-2008, 01:27 AM

wow ,so fast trying zap me? why read post than pm TS? i zap you 1st ,bs .

Samsung-Omnia
12-08-2008, 04:18 PM
$200/1/1.....

i think i'll pass....

Yeah.. seriously too expensive..

draven78eric
15-08-2008, 06:39 PM
so alice do ..do bbbj...bt anna dun ...?
so does alice allow cim? :confused:

ubizzkid
21-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Another Late FR from me.Had Anna last week at violet.1st of all thank you bro for passing my contact to her.Received an sms from her asking if i wanna do Tarma with her frenz Alice.After hestitation i was thinking Why not.:D But well in the end it was only Anna who turned up as Alice is Bz elsewhere. *Sigh. It was a nice session afterall. Anna is a tall gal with the right curve. Nice Boobs. Pretty shy initially.Takes abit of time to warm up the session.Yup she do not do BBBJ therefore Only BJ wif Cap on.Nothing amazing from the BJ session.Proceed to the normal FJ. Pussy is quite tight, gets wet easily and her moaning was sexy.In my opinion it will be better if she can do BBBJ. Overall good for bros who wanna try out tall minah with big eyes.Cheers.

lonelyguyforyou
12-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Is Anna still Fl ing...

tridacna
03-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Anna is still doing FL at 150/1/1

a pic to tantalise your taste buds

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww95/tridacna11/03122008035.jpg

interested bros, pm me your nick, contact no and your timeslot. read my FR for details.

Cheers :)

hawksbay
04-12-2008, 05:01 AM

interested bros, pm me your nick, contact no and your timeslot. read my FR for details.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/88607-naomi-back-limited-period.html#post2931219 no point of putting a pic when her service sucks big time.:p

tridacna
04-12-2008, 07:00 AM
bro hawksbay

thank you for your comments. It is up to bros here to decide for themselves if they want to engage her services. A good thing that you are reinforcing the thread with her previous FRs, but honestly she has improved in terms of GFE and definitely not the Naomi we see of the past.

To all bros who PMed me, I will get in touch with you guys and a reminder; please leave down your contact, nick and preferred timeslot.

Cheerios :)

tridacna
06-12-2008, 08:51 AM
Anna's slots taken up today.
Tomorrow off.
Starting work on Monday from 12pm onwards.

Interested, please PM me your nick, contact number and preferred timeslot. Thank you.

Cheers.

sqmy
12-12-2008, 04:03 AM
bro,

pic is no longer available, can u do a re-post to confirm if its the same anna as was available for a short period this year?

young malay girl ... with an attitude.

cheers! :D

tridacna
12-12-2008, 07:35 AM
Hi bro sgmy

the pic is still up. :)

yeap she used to have an attitude. Have changed for the better since.

Interested, pls PM me your nick, contact number and preferred timeslot for arrangements. Thank you.

cheers.

mohawk
13-12-2008, 09:16 AM
pic is down leh.. i dun mind if at least looks is good

Tension68
13-12-2008, 10:04 AM
hmm.. pic down.. lives in east... 200... can consider if face not bad, and body good.

camp here for pic

tridacna
13-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Thank you bros for the interest in Anna

sorry for those who are not able to view the pic.

I will meet up with her soon again to take more pics and post for all to see and decide if you want to meet up with her.

As mentioned, those who are keen to have a session with her, kindly PM me your nick, contact number and preferred timeslot for arrangements.

Anna resumes work on Monday from 12pm. Thank you and cheers.

blackhat
13-12-2008, 10:13 PM
hi im interested can sent me details to [email protected] thks