PDA

View Full Version : new arrival PRC xiao lan

otur
24-07-2008, 07:09 PM
just got a call fr a sweet voice saying someone ask her to call me. she just arrive 3 days ago. claimed to be fr sichuan age 22 face sweet. i have yet to meet her. so cant say much. anyway she asking for 701/1/1, usual rm n cd yr own.
i will try to arrange a session with her late tonight or tmr.
meanwhile any commando wanna try :D

fred773
24-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Hi Can Private Me The No.

kenny9784
24-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi Bro ,can share her contact..thank

vince_kid
24-07-2008, 08:34 PM
hi bro,pm you already ... waiting for your FR

otur
25-07-2008, 01:50 PM
just had a session with her.
worth the $70 i spend. in fact did tip her for the good job.
pls do the same if u feel that u r happy with the service.
not very good in writing story, just some brief facts.
she arrive about a week ago. on student pass.
very soft spoken n nice to chat with. came to sg cos home was distroy in the earthquake.
look : 7/10 i met her without makeup. gal next door look
body : fresh n good. a bit baby fat n small tatoo on tummy.
boobs : just nice to grab not too big not too small. cute small pick nipple.
hole : watery and tight. get wet easy
freching : yes to me
bbbj : good suction n long.
fingering : slight. i dun like to force ppl
ar : not keen n never ask
painting : not keen n never ask
fj : 1 hell of stereo surround system n accomodating. but not too good on top. need more training on this.

did i miss out anything?

number will be given out bros with some fr or contribution. newbies with no rep n pt pls quote yr fr when u pm me or u will not get it. number collector who like to call n disturb but never engage service will be exposed n zap.

aczeta76
25-07-2008, 01:53 PM
just had a session with her.
worth the $70 i spend. in fact did tip her for the good job.
pls do the same if u feel that u r happy with the service.
not very good in writing story, just some brief facts.
she arrive about a week ago. on student pass.
very soft spoken n nice to chat with. came to sg cos home was distroy in the earthquake.
look : 7/10 i met her without makeup. gal next door look
body : fresh n good. a bit baby fat n small tatoo on tummy.
boobs : just nice to grab not too big not too small. cute small pick nipple.
hole : watery and tight. get wet easy
freching : yes to me
bbbj : good suction n long.
fingering : slight. i dun like to force ppl
ar : not keen n never ask
painting : not keen n never ask
fj : 1 hell of stereo surround system n accomodating. but not too good on top. need more training on this.

did i miss out anything?

number will be given out bros with some fr or contribution. newbies with no rep n pt pls quote yr fr when u pm me or u will not get it. number collector who like to call n disturb but never engage service will be exposed n zap.

Nice Fr.. so u will be giving her training lah..:p

Take care of her and cheers for the find

otur
25-07-2008, 03:23 PM
i took the initiative to pm her number to few bros. sorry if i miss out anyone.
hope to see some FR soon :D

otur
26-07-2008, 03:57 PM
more of her FR can be found at
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/83240-young-prc-gal-call-nannan-6.html#post2891583

bros who try her pls post FR n help to push up this thread:D

walabis
26-07-2008, 05:24 PM
just got a call fr a sweet voice saying someone ask her to call me. she just arrive 3 days ago. claimed to be fr sichuan age 22 face sweet. i have yet to meet her. so cant say much. anyway she asking for 701/1/1, usual rm n cd yr own.
i will try to arrange a session with her late tonight or tmr.
meanwhile any commando wanna try :D
Bro otur, no time no c u..wahpiang $701 veri ex..so not for me.. thks :D

Regency
26-07-2008, 07:45 PM
wahpiang $701 veri ex..so not for me.. thks :D

Which is to mean anything below $701 is not too ex for u??? :confused: :) :p

otur
26-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Bro otur, no time no c u..wahpiang $701 veri ex..so not for me.. thks :D

typo la......
already pm u.

walabis
26-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Which is to mean anything below $701 is not too ex for u???

I'm a poor old man..$50 oso very ex for me too and that why I choose to retreat.
typo la......
already pm u.
Thks bro but me on the slow and on reteatment period but...

shockwave
26-07-2008, 11:17 PM
can PM me her contact??Thanks

otur
27-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Thks bro but me on the slow and on reteatment period but...

do it when u can:D

Twa_Kee
27-07-2008, 12:47 AM
$70 for a 22 yo sounds reasonable.

johnny19881988
27-07-2008, 01:53 AM
can PM me her contact.
Thank

otur
27-07-2008, 05:25 AM
can PM me her contact.
Thank

i went thru your posting but only saw 1 FR. and u are shy to book a room :eek:
so have u overcome your shyness? if yes i will pass you the contact.

carmeo88
27-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the contact bro Otur, will try out if time permit.:)

alfian88
27-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Hello brother, really keen. Can pm ne contact? Have not been very sucessful with the last few arrangements. Hope this works out.

vince_kid
27-07-2008, 12:52 PM
hi bro, pm you already

specific
27-07-2008, 01:13 PM
hi bro

can pm me. thanks a lot.

all the best

denden7070
27-07-2008, 04:24 PM
I choose to retreat.

tot you are in "GUARDS UNIT" now,ready to strike at anytime:D:D

lacoruna69
27-07-2008, 04:40 PM
more of her FR can be found at
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/83240-young-prc-gal-call-nannan-6.html#post2891583

bros who try her pls post FR n help to push up this thread

A bit confused. This Xiao Lan is the same gal as Bro Jazzcraz's Nannan??

otur
27-07-2008, 09:22 PM
A bit confused. This Xiao Lan is the same gal as Bro Jazzcraz's Nannan??

yes. confirmed by another bro. i didnt notice till he ask me n i pm him the number. sometimes they like to use diff names.....

sexrookie
27-07-2008, 09:59 PM
yes. confirmed by another bro. i didnt notice till he ask me n i pm him the number. sometimes they like to use diff names.....

Bro Otur,

This is a new business strategy by our PRC FL. The girls will use different names during the first week or so

Then they are off the streeet to avoid AV raid.

I experience this recently. Check my FR posting if go time

A bro gave me xiao min contact and I tried, next to fufill the next quest.
The name of Ling Ling provided by another bro.

When door open, Is the same girl.

Now some girls go to the extend of using 2 different telephone number.

Nowadays business hard to make so mant KTV gals and FLs.

Want to make money but scare of AV so invest in telephone cards with different phone provider

:D

Jayr
27-07-2008, 10:06 PM
care to pm the contact. Can she speak english

Elbert
27-07-2008, 10:54 PM

I am the one who noticed Nan Nan from bro Jazzcraz, and the two Xiao Lan fron bros otur and aLeGrIa have the same hp no. There is actually another Xiao Lan I didn't bother to check.
But to be fair to her, her Chinese name is Lan Lan or Xiao Lan (flower Lan). Just that bro Jazzcraz introduced her as NanNan.
She did say somewhere she just came to sg, but didn't mention she has been here before.
Considering her many good qualities and earthquake plight, I suppose there will be more pm s for her contact.

Twa_Kee
28-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Thanks bro otur for the contact.

Xiao Lan is indeed a young girl. Her look is okay to me, not ugly and not overly stunning. Maybe because she looks very tired.

I wouldn't go into detail of the action but I think I have no chemistry with her. But don't get me wrong, it is not her fault. It was rather my fault as my mind was occupied with some work-related problem. Nevertheless, I must say that she although she looks green to me but she is hard-working and try hard to earn her money. Always asking why I so unhappy and quiet. So, this FR may not be fair to her.

Name: Xiao Lan
Weight: Didn't ask but slim type
tummy: a bit lah
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5 (my mind wasn't into it)
Boobs: B cup
GFE: 6 (as explain it is my fault)
Hard working: 10/10
Damage: I don't have change, so I paid her $100 (too paiseh to ask back for the change)

RTF: Maybe when my mind is clear of problem

Sorry for this unstructured FR

otur
28-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Considering her many good qualities and earthquake plight, I suppose there will be more pm s for her contact.

who give number dosent really matter to me. she is very despro now. not try to be NKF or wat ever, just think that this cute gal worth the money so sharing here. also pity her. cried to me saying she came for just few days and didnt earn much but already remit wat ever she earn back home. onli 700 nia... the other bro's thread seems to be quiet so i took the initiative to pm to some bros who posted FR b4/share contact with me b4 n try to push this thread up by replying the post. i never in my life do this for any WL. :D

those with no rep/ptrs, tell me where is yr FR. no FR, sorry no share with u.

otur
28-07-2008, 08:50 AM
those with no rep/ptrs, tell me where is yr FR. no FR, sorry no share with u.

erm....
i think 1 bro have copy his fr in the pm to me. can u just let me know where is the FR i will go see it. and those with no FR very sorry cos i she is on long term stay i need to protect her interest.

so far given out to about 40 bro liao.
1 FR. waiting for more....

funwheel
28-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the contact bro Otur, will try out if time permit and able to book her.

denden7070
28-07-2008, 10:35 PM
FIRST thanks to bro otur n nice meeting you too:)

today had kopi with some bros then give xiao lan a call n bingo....she is staying somewhere very near our kopi place.when she arrive,bro monkey start teasing her n she is cute........cut it short.bring her to my love nest..

name;xiao lan
age;23
boob;small B with nice nipples
look;6.5 but 7 with her hair tied up n nice lip
bbbj;7
painting;yes she n me love it
fj;8.75 with good moaning n keep shouting out my name n from her she cummed ......???:p
body;fair,petit
frenching;yes
atitude;9 very chatty n cute
damage;60+tips
overall;8

anything i miss out pls let me know hor:D

Monkey4
29-07-2008, 09:11 AM

today had kopi with some bros then give xiao lan a call n bingo....she is staying somewhere very near our kopi place.when she arrive,bro monkey start teasing her n she is cute........cut it short.bring her to my love nest..

name;xiao lan
age;23
boob;small B with nice nipples
look;6.5 but 7 with her hair tied up n nice lip
bbbj;7
painting;yes she n me love it
fj;8.75 with good moaning n keep shouting out my name n from her she cummed ......???
body;fair,petit
frenching;yes
atitude;9 very chatty n cute
damage;60+tips
overall;8

anything i miss out pls let me know hor

Correction

1. First of all, u called her using my handphone... btw did u tell xiao lan that the number is not your hp number? If she called me and my wife pick up... I sure kanna ORH LAN cos my wife sure TU LAN and asked me who Xiao LAN

2. ya right.... i have to tease her and make her comfy becos your QC Scan machiam so long... look left look right for at least half an hour and only until she left then only u decide to on her.... wanna play hard to get is it ?

3. U sure she called out your name ? If she called lao gong then it is only SOP lah, if she called u Bao Bei,, u think it is short for your wei siao bao's nick meh?

4. So u slashed her price and then tipped her for calling your name? So when i call your name... u buy me kopi can....

Nice meeting u bro otur and your friend (paiseh - i din get his name) and so now u know who F F is right....no chance liao cos she now under the KC spell of Wei Siao Bao liao :(

bro Denden7070, your signature not correct lah....

U must include how many times u RTF for eg QQ2 (x3) and u forgotten to include FF, she previously oso FL mah ... hurry Jul month end closing liao....must meet target of at least 26 bonks in a month - i will do a reconciliation and if it dun tally, i zap u one hor

HENG81
29-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Bro, can i hv the ctc?

denden7070
29-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Correction

1. First of all, u called her using my handphone... btw did u tell xiao lan that the number is not your hp number? If she called me and my wife pick up... I sure kanna ORH LAN cos my wife sure TU LAN and asked me who Xiao LAN

2. ya right.... i have to tease her and make her comfy becos your QC Scan machiam so long... look left look right for at least half an hour and only until she left then only u decide to on her.... wanna play hard to get is it ?

3. U sure she called out your name ? If she called lao gong then it is only SOP lah, if she called u Bao Bei,, u think it is short for your wei siao bao's nick meh?

4. So u slashed her price and then tipped her for calling your name? So when i call your name... u buy me kopi can....

Nice meeting u bro otur and your friend (paiseh - i din get his name) and so now u know who F F is right....no chance liao cos she now under the KC spell of Wei Siao Bao liao :(

bro Denden7070, your signature not correct lah....

U must include how many times u RTF for eg QQ2 (x3) and u forgotten to include FF, she previously oso FL mah ... hurry Jul month end closing liao....must meet target of at least 26 bonks in a month - i will do a reconciliation and if it dun tally, i zap u one hor

1)she want to see call with number then will come down mah,dont you want to see her too

2)me forgot to wear my spec cant see clearly

3)me for sure can hear properly as she moan loudly.........小中。。小中。。好爽。。

4)for the sake of budget;)

for the FL i bonk this month........how can i remember so much...who n how many time:p next month sure update properly hor:D

otur
29-07-2008, 03:57 PM

damage;60+tips
overall;8

anything i miss out pls let me know hor:D

nice to meet u too bro, n the rest. onli thing is i reallt cant recall bro walabis. look so diff since we last met :D
n she agreed to standard price of $60???
this is importent cos initially she insisted on standard price of 70 n i told everyone its 70. if she agreed to 60 it will be a GOOD NEWS FOR ALL.

otur
29-07-2008, 04:46 PM
just manage to clear my pm. still got a lot of ppl with no FR pm me leh:mad:
anyway to all bros who hv her number u can give it to anyone that u trust. be it your fren or colleague or neighbour or who ever. the mian point is to help her out. i dun get anything out of her biz so no need to monitor. but if got negative feedback can let me know la. i think i can talk to her. n also those who tried, pls remember to post FR

otur
29-07-2008, 09:29 PM
given out number to 40 over bros, onli bro DD post FR :(

denden7070
30-07-2008, 02:40 AM
given out number to 40 over bros, onli bro DD post FR :(

dont worry,there will be FR coming on the way.....she will make it cos she cute;)

otur
30-07-2008, 11:51 AM
dont worry,there will be FR coming on the way.....she will make it cos she cute;)

:D i hv yet to RTF her. should be soon...

otur
31-07-2008, 02:12 PM
yesterday she told me no biz, she wanna go run around ktv liao...:eek:

otur
31-07-2008, 08:39 PM
just rec a call from her that she is going back to china on sunday as the china gov wanna give them house. per head count at home can get 20m2 of floor area so she have to go back for the head count. saturday someone actually bao her and will send her to airport. but not to worry cos she will be back in a couple of weeks time. so to those bro who have her number, either tonight or tmr b4 she leave. if not wait for her to comeback afresh. :D

Shingzz
31-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Round 1
Made appointment with 兰兰for tonight on Tuesday, but must be busy running KTV, she cleanly forgot about it ... and me as well ... I was so amused when she replied back after 2-3 sms I've sent today to remind her of appointment "你是谁?” “谁介绍?” “几点?” ... actually from the entire encounter with her, I think 兰兰 would benefit from running KTV abit to gain "experience"

Anyways, evening came, I checked in & sms her room number ... to my surprise, she ding dong barely a minute after my sms ... poor gal, she's been camping near the hotel for a long time. First impressions, 兰兰 have good features, but somehow do not 'feel pretty'

First of all ... she boiled water and made milo & coffee (which eventually she did not drink) ... was pretty amused cos its the first time a FL did that ... she feels like a good calibre wife/gf/sister instead of a FL ... then she asked me if I wanted to bath together ... when I said yes, she said she bathed liaoz & ask me to bath alone ... OMG!! I was so amused while I bath alone & she was busy making drinks ... then after she finish making drinks, she came in, tot she will bath for me ... then she took towel for mi ... faintz

Second impressions, her features are really good. If she put on make-up and go for a makeover, she might even resemble 章子怡abit ... just abit ... have very nice and cuppable boobs with nice pinkish brown nipples ... but her tummy is bad for a 22-year old ... with a tattoo that seem to have faded in colour (I though it was a greenish bruise until I got a better look when bonking)

Anyways, she was very rush rush, no foreplay, bbbj me liao ... less than a minute later, she capped me & ask me to missionary her ... erm ... I've not even groped her breast yet ... but I'm an obedient customer, just bonked her anyways, her boobs and skin feels good ... I came in less than 3 minutes, but dun feel good

Shingzz
31-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Round 2 :eek:

I washed up for 1-2 min, lie on bed to rest ... 兰兰went wash abit, took a drink, answer sms n stuff ... then less than 5 min later ... she attacked me again ... not the slow sensuous type, but capped me before my ninja-to can grow back in size and pressed her pussy on me ... jesus!! ... I never felt so rushed by a FL ... then she even asked "why the condom like cannot wear properly one" (a lot of free space at the end) ... I joked (actually, its the truth) "maybe cos my little brother shrunk?" ... she fingered it big again, ask me to poke her again ... OMG!! I feel like a sex slave ... but hey, she seems to be enjoying it ... her luvhole feels wet and tight ... and her stereo effect is so 'painful and real', I like :D

but hor, really haven't recover lor ... bonk bonk ... scream scream ... bonk bonk ... scream scream ... small small ... went soft inside her after a few minutes ... luckily got bring additional helmet ... she capped me before I grew big again ... faintz :rolleyes:

Asked her to do cowgal ... told me she dunno how to do the position ... but her luvhole really tight, got feeling ... so she rode rode a few minutes ... told me "太累了!没力。。。没力气" ... did not want to go soft inside her again, so told her to flip over

兰兰went into doggie position ... but I went soft again ... played my soft ninja-to at her wet luvhole ... the whole sword was very wet and 'slimy' ... she really has a well lubricated hole ... tink she like the rubba rubba, was moaning louder n louder ... I got turned on ... thrusted my blade into her wet and awaiting sheath ... she seemed to like it ... screamed louder ... "快点!快点!” ... cannot withstand the wet, tight hole of a young pussycat ... and class A stereo ... released very fast again

The whole process took less than 1 hour for 2 shots!! ... well, I released, but I feel somewhat empty, did not enjoy myself ... then I realised what happened ... 兰兰told me she gotta rush off, she got appointment ... I paid her, she apologize for not being able to spend longer time wif me & zipped off ... even forgot her listerine

Ratings: 兰兰
22-yo 成都妹
Overall: B minus
Good: Wet & tight hole, smooth skin, nice boobs (A+/B cup) with nice nipples, class A stereo, nice face
Bad: Very inexperienced, rush rush, bad customer management, distracted with things that dont matter (e.g. coffee, tissue, sms), bad tummy
RTF: She has good potential and is a good budget bonk. She seems really desperate, very hardworking, eager to please and strong conviction to earn money to rebuild her home. She would definitely get a good customer base if she can learn to move away from FL as 'work', to become an 'art' ... aka, she dunno how to seduce at all.
Would RTF if other gems are not available. Recommended for bros who like to eat fresh & green grass with 'less feeling'.

otur
01-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Round 2 :eek:

Would RTF if other gems are not available. Recommended for bros who like to eat fresh & green grass with 'less feeling'.

thanks for the FR. so she was u when i called her. sorry for disturbing :p

Shingzz
01-08-2008, 09:20 AM
thanks for the FR. so she was u when i called her. sorry for disturbing :p

Hey bro, not to worry, you did not disturbed me at all ... the calls & sms were made in between the sessions & she had asked for permission to make them even ... Samsters who read my FRs and pm me before will know I'm honest when I say XL is a good budget bonk, esp for the "Old Cow Eat Tender Grass" category of Samsters ... hiak hiak ;)

So ... dun worry about it, and hope both of ya dun go feeling bad, okie? :p

Happy bonking bros

melon8888
02-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Bro Shingzz, very funny FR i can't stop laughing. upped u 1 point

otur
02-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Bro Shingzz, very funny FR i can't stop laughing. upped u 1 point

ya indeed. more funny when i call her n talk to her abt it :p

otur
02-08-2008, 08:46 PM
just rec a call from her that she is going back to china on sunday

hi all, update. she change her ticket to 5 Aug and will be available from tmr 3pm onwards. those who wanna meet her may call her tmr after 2pm. she said need some rest n time to pack up.

LifeLife
02-08-2008, 11:16 PM
first have to thanks bro otur passing the ctc to me, a nice gal again, but a bit pity is her stay is too short, otherwise i will have a few more round with her. Hope she will be back again.

denden7070
03-08-2008, 02:14 AM
hi all, update. she change her ticket to 5 Aug and will be available from tmr 3pm onwards. those who wanna meet her may call her tmr after 2pm. she said need some rest n time to pack up.

she leaving:eek: so soon

otur
03-08-2008, 08:40 AM

aiyo bro u neber read my previous posting leh.
go home cos gov wanna give them house. each head count is 20m2.
so die die she must go back then next time the house is 20m2 bigger lor.
but according to her will be back to sg in the most 2 weeks time.
see if i can catch her b4 she leave na maint contact while she away.
will update againt, u intend to rtf? :D

Born2Skru
03-08-2008, 08:58 AM
yah lor...i try to give farewell bonk after 3pm today :p

otur
03-08-2008, 09:07 AM
first have to thanks bro otur passing the ctc to me, a nice gal again, but a bit pity is her stay is too short, otherwise i will have a few more round with her. Hope she will be back again.

so u tried? boh FR ah...:confused:

otur
04-08-2008, 01:24 PM
well after so long no other FR. i noe a number of bro have tried her. some from my intro some not. but anyway its ok la. since she leaving tmr, this thread will retire till she is back.

managed to RTF yesterday.
as i mention earlier she told me onli available after 3 pm so i ask her call me once ready i try to be the 1st of the day. 11am nia rec her sms said she woke up liao n will wait for me if i m free. of cos i m. wat the hell!!
but due to low budget hv to take bus n finally reach GL at 1213hrs. thats the time i drop fr the bus.
give her a call when i walk pass her place towards 81. she reply 你走嘛,我后面跟着来。so i continue walk walk la. reach hotel call her n lighted a hoon kee waiting. b4 i finish hoon kee she arrived liao. that was 1222hrs.

once the door closed, hug me tight tight n say 眼镜哥哥,我想死你了。not sure real a not, but feeling was definately good la. even fake also at least look real :p after saying that she dive into me n we were frenching on the bed with the cloths still all on. of cos we auto roam each other n that last for a good 15min. ended when she said to me in a cute cute shy shy look 不行,我都湿了。暂停一下。 really a good turn on. by then my pants was almost going to burst n cock was painful cos still wearing the jeans. so ok 暂停休息。

knn must go toilet. bbl to continue FR...

otur
04-08-2008, 02:12 PM
she got up n undress herself then come back to undress me. no need shower liao cos we both have agreed 见面前先洗白白哦。 this time again hug n kiss n roam but with no obstructions. can feel that she is really wet. but she still not like deep fingering. just slow n shallow. i have a weak point of wet holes. if i feel wet i will be v high. those put ky de, i normally will die off soon :o then i tease her while she was doing bbbj for me 我要是射在你嘴里你会生气吗,reply 没事,射了休息下再来,反正有时间. that means can CIM la. but dun quot me hor. ask her urself. i do not noe how to discribe the shiokness of this long lasting bbbj 真是 此爽只应天上有,人间难得几回遇。 看着她脸上的表情,把我的叼深深吸入,再细细品尝,我的妈呀,相逢恨晚哦。this bbbj go on for at least a good 20min with objective to make me CIM. but somehow i managed to tahan n she is tired. by this time her 大腿 already 湿淋淋。

grab the cap n she mounted it on for me. i just push her down started pumping her hard n hard n harder n harder n b4 i could change any other position, 他妈的下班了。she remobe the cap n offer to wash me but i was too tired to move. aftter she wash i go wash myself while she hide under the blanket undressed. we cuddle for a long while but didnt intend round 2 as i was too tired n finally time is up. hug tight with more french b4 we part. given me her china number ask me to call her. will update again when she is coming back. meanwhile urge any other bros who tried her, FR pls......

Oceanlee
04-08-2008, 08:07 PM
bro otur,

You talk until so good .... make me must try le.

will apprecaite your effort to PM me her nbr. will call asap.
Need to de-stress ....

Ten-Jiu. beri much. Gam Xia. :D
or email to [email protected]
:cool:

BulleYe
09-08-2008, 03:20 PM
she got up n undress herself then come back to undress me. no need shower liao cos we both have agreed 见面前先洗白白哦。 this time again hug n kiss n roam but with no obstructions. can feel that she is really wet. but she still not like deep fingering. just slow n shallow. i have a weak point of wet holes. if i feel wet i will be v high. those put ky de, i normally will die off soon :o then i tease her while she was doing bbbj for me 我要是射在你嘴里你会生气吗,reply 没事,射了休息下再来,反正有时间. that means can CIM la. but dun quot me hor. ask her urself. i do not noe how to discribe the shiokness of this long lasting bbbj 真是 此爽只应天上有,人间难得几回遇。 看着她脸上的表情,把我的叼深深吸入,再细细品尝,我的妈呀,相逢恨晚哦。this bbbj go on for at least a good 20min with objective to make me CIM. but somehow i managed to tahan n she is tired. by this time her 大腿 already 湿淋淋。

bro,
you also a power porno writer hor:D:p

otur
09-08-2008, 03:31 PM
bro,
you also a power porno writer hor:D:p

bro actually not la. u see i m trying to help this gal to promote her biz.
i go to other ppl thread see all the FR all very juicy but u noe i chinese halicopter how to write good n nice FR in england? so no choice try add a bit salt n pepper in chinese lor. btw she is worth a bonk. some sweat n sperm to make u a happy man for at least an hour i think is worth it.
n also she looks like 蔡依玲 :p got head got face got nice skin n body :D

Fraser007
09-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Looks like another gem gone...

BulleYe
09-08-2008, 06:38 PM
bro actually not la. u see i m trying to help this gal to promote her biz.
i go to other ppl thread see all the FR all very juicy but u noe i chinese halicopter how to write good n nice FR in england? so no choice try add a bit salt n pepper in chinese lor. btw she is worth a bonk. some sweat n sperm to make u a happy man for at least an hour i think is worth it.
n also she looks like 蔡依玲 :p got head got face got nice skin n body :D

ya... been read thru n knew that u are try help.:)
but u damm bad, why said this name:confused:

otur
09-08-2008, 10:39 PM
ya... been read thru n knew that u are try help.:)
but u damm bad, why said this name:confused:

:D lidat u angry meh... :p

BulleYe
11-08-2008, 01:13 AM
:D lidat u angry meh... :p

not angry leh, when see this name here just feel abit sad onli:o

otur
11-08-2008, 06:23 AM
not angry leh, when see this name here just feel abit sad onli:o

go look her up when she is back in a weeks time la.
good GFe with her. low damage compared to what we been doing in HFJ :D

otur
11-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Looks like another gem gone...

stay tuned. anyway do read thru the whole post. she be back soon :D

BulleYe
12-08-2008, 12:14 AM
go look her up when she is back in a weeks time la.
good GFe with her. low damage compared to what we been doing in HFJ :D

just have a kind of feeling that not mood to do anythings since tat day CYL left till now.:confused:
is not the money matters leh:o

otur
12-08-2008, 10:07 AM
just have a kind of feeling that not mood to do anythings since tat day CYL left till now.:confused:
is not the money matters leh:o

兄弟,铁打的营盘,流水的兵。
看开点,我们都不是才出来混的
生离死别,只不过是人生的过程
更何况是这风花雪月,过眼云烟
真思念,买张票过去看她呗 :D

BulleYe
12-08-2008, 11:03 AM
兄弟,铁打的营盘,流水的兵。
看开点,我们都不是才出来混的
生离死别,只不过是人生的过程
更何况是这风花雪月,过眼云烟
真思念,买张票过去看她呗 :D

兄弟,上个月才刚去看她呗:confused:
现在非常的忙碌:o

otur
12-08-2008, 11:56 AM
兄弟,上个月才刚去看她呗:confused:
现在非常的忙碌:o

还思念,带回家咯:p

otur
28-08-2008, 10:56 AM
knn her lumber came out 1st prze yesterday.
if she is back i might kana :mad: