PDA

View Full Version : PRC School Teacher Who teaches with Fire and Ice

JG_Vet
27-07-2008, 02:00 AM
Fancy a Primary school teacher who gives a solid ice/fire treatment?

Well, just had a good bonk with one this afternoon. Name is Xiao Tu Zhi as in little bunny.
Not a SYT and not a PDMM as well. Just a PRC here on tourist pass and of course to earn some $$$.
But her cheeky look grows on you and her frank and direct repartees coaxed the teenage cheekiness out of me as well. Anyway, here 's the little FR..

SMSed her my the rm number when I checked in and the 'ding-dong' came within 5 mins. Not tall, not fat and not slim either. Average build. Pretty pleasant. Hugged me and complimented me on my looks. Gees..why don't they ever try fresher line. Little bunny went on to fill up the kettle and prepared coffee and milo. Wanted to help her but was ordered to sit down on the bed and be prepared to be served like a king. She sat beside me - no acton yet - just leaning against me like GF. Started to tell me how she was a school teacher in Shengyang. That she is not married and taught me how to look at a woman's tits and pussy to confirm if she is married or given birth before. I listened on amused and with an idiotic grin :)..She's treating me like her pupils, I thought. Anyway she speaks pretty well and not like your regular FL. Soon it was steaming..the kettle lah...hadn't even stripped yet..hehheh. Coffee and milo ready and she urged me to finish the drink. Oh well..what else can I say but "Yes, Teacher!" Only after I had finished the coffee did she allowed me to bath. This was a first for me.

In the shower, she produced her own soap lotion and used it to clean me up paying careful attention down south. Hmmm. Another first.
She stressed that hygiene is paramount. Picking up on that, I said she was right and that I must also clean her up thoroughly too. I soaped her perky boobs with nice pink nips and took my time rubbing her pussy. Pussy felt tight and looked wonderfully pinky fresh. Argghh the soft moans that emerged were music to my ears. When we were satisfied that the cleanliness part was in order, we dried up and got on to the bed. I was expecting a massage but no. Little bunny said she wanted me to feel good and relaxed first and then she will torture me later with her massage skills.

Oh..guess I better be an obedient pupil. Don't want to be punished by her. And indeed she made me felt good spenting much time with her tongue on my nipples before she navigate down south. Oh, I forgot to mentioned that the reason she wanted me to finish the drinks was becos she needed those cups to prepare the fire and ice treatment. And that was exactly what I got..several repetitions of that. There were also the bonus of balls licking and some AR.
Soon I was ready to erupt and told her that when cumming I just wanted her warm mouth and not to cum in fire or ice..she obliged and deep throated me whilst fingering my asshole. Geez..had to cum..just couldn't tahan anymore..She soaked it all in, then looked at me with her CFM look and asked me if I felt 'shuang ma?'. Sure, 'hao shuang ah lao shi'. Rested a while and wanted to go washed up. Again stopped by her..saying that should wait a bit longer before washing as it was not good for the didi..

She make me laid down with my head near the edge of the bed and proceed to give me the most soothinig head and facial massage I have ever had. It felt so good that I fell asleep and guessed she too slept as we were wakened up by the recept to say time was up..Huh? 2 hrs so fast ah! So didn't manage second shot. But sure had a good fire/ice blow and a good massage.

She asked me to intro bros to her and that she wanted to learn Juagen to serve bros better.

Here are the stats:
Face: 6.5 which grows on you.
Body: 7
Boobs : C with nice pink nips - not those droopy type.
BBBJ : 9 with several rounds of fire and ice.
CIM; Yes. 8
FJ : Didn't managed..I fell asleep form her massage..
Massage: 8 head and facial wwere especially soothing and relaxing.
GFE: 8
Damage: $60 + tips, 2 shots, 2 hrs. Rm and cd on you :) I had only shot due time constrain
RTF: Yes, to bonk her this time .. missed filling up her fresh pussy.

Brothers who want to experience her Fire/Ice CIM and soothing massage can pm me for contact. The usual protocol applies. Min 2 genuine FRs or sincere request for low pointer bros.

vinkway
27-07-2008, 10:45 AM
yo bro.. i am interested in her.. can i have her contat number.. Thanks...

argosytan
27-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi! Can pm me her contacts? Thanks

xhardboiled
27-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Solid FR. Camp here liao .
Thx

JG_Vet
27-07-2008, 06:27 PM
upz u for the gd FR.

dnt mind pass me contact pls. thanks

Hi Bro Redname,

You have pm.

and Xie xie for the points.

JG_Vet
27-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Dear Bros,

Received many PMs for ctc. As I do not log in often and I will need to screen through requesting bros' profile, please be patient.

To bros whose only posts were to ask for contacts, I say sorry.
It's not difficult to hunt down good FLs on your own.

jasdude
27-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the contact. already call her for tomorrow morning slot . FR when deed is done . Upz u already . :)

JG_Vet
27-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the contact. already call her for tomorrow morning slot . FR when deed is done . Upz u already . :)

Have fun, dude. She said she gonna learn JG. You might be the first to check out her performance :)

Thanks for zi upzz..

sequence79
27-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Damage: $60 + tips, 2 shots, 2 hrs.

my goodness... 60 for 2 shots with massage!!!??

ro,

May i ask how old is she?

JG_Vet
28-07-2008, 09:11 AM
my goodness... 60 for 2 shots with massage!!!??

ro,

May i ask how old is she?

Aged: 33 yrs according to her..Based on zodiac being Rabbit, it should be accurate unless she is 45 trying to pass off 12 yrs younger.
She looks 30 + alright.. :)

JG_Vet
28-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Dear bros,

Would appreciate a pause in request for contacts as of now as more than 25 requests had been acceded to. Don't wanna affect her performance and attitude with too many bros bombarding her.

Will wait till we see some FRs before continuing.

Thanks

jasdude
28-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks again Bro JG_Vet for her contact

FR as follows

Appearance - short , medium built milf with wavely hair and mole on nose. Overall acceptable. with b cup boobies

Age - 33 Year of Rabbit according to her ( looks like it ). well as long she dun look wrinkled up like a prune , who cares!

Her plus points - hygienic freak , baths you thoroughly and uses her own antiseptic for your palms and small bro. like her fire and ice treatment , her bbbj deep throat also quite good

Her minus points - stopped half way bbbj to answer a call. quite a letdown for my little bro :P but taught her a lesson by shotting my load suddenly into her mouth .she so shocked that she shallowed some ! :p Another thingy is that she never told me that she was on the verge of auntie period (some excretions already )on the phone ,so initially expected 2nd round with FJ . well asked her to massage me until time up paid her and left.

Overall experience okay for the price with cim. actually quite worth it if you go 2 round cim :p

charsiew
28-07-2008, 05:22 PM
good fine bro.

cs

JG_Vet
28-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks again Bro JG_Vet for her contact

FR as follows
Overall experience okay for the price with cim. actually quite worth it if you go 2 round cim :p

Thanks Bro Jasdude for the frank and superduder quick FR. Will up you when I get the power ;)

sloanejc65
28-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Bro JG Vet

would like to have a go at her:)

JG_Vet
28-07-2008, 09:17 PM
good fine bro.

cs

Thanks for the feedback, bro.
I sent you a pm :)

tanmikel
29-07-2008, 12:49 PM
first of all , thanks for TS for the contact :)

I call just now at 11am . she said she was nearby , book a room and call her .
1120 , I called to tell her I'm at the hotel , she say coming over
1130 , I called her to tell her the room number . she say coming over now
1145 , I called her again , she say downstairs at the food court coming over
1200 , WTF , food court leopard crawl also wont take 15 minutes .
what you call this ? an FR ? I didn't even get to meet her !!! :( make sure she shows up first then book room . maybe her service is tok gong but I dont know becuase she didn't show up but I'll pass . all this while after those few calls , can't she simply say she'll be late !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JG_Vet
29-07-2008, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=tanmikel;2931533]first of all , thanks for TS for the contact :)

1120 , I called to tell her I'm at the hotel , she say coming over...
QUOTE]

Geez, Bro tanmikel, indeed you have a bad bad experience.
This is definitely no good. I will have a stern word with her and if there is no good reason, the contacts passing will stop.

Thanks for the feedback.

charsiew
29-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Thanks bro JG Vet for her contact.

Got the number from bro n quickly sms liao, boss not in today n feeling horny, so arranged for live firing at 1pm in L81.

First look, a bit like my ex gf, only XTZ's a bit fatter. Chat a bit then go for shower which was SOP except that she uses her own cleaning liquid with a bit of ice cool feeling for washing my didi n her mei mei.

Start off with short catbath and a bit of AR which was nice. Then straight away attack my bro saying that her aunty just finish yesterday so prefer to do CIM as she scared will injure her mm. Wtf laaa...??? I told her... Won't one laaa... I came for a FJ and I want a FJ... then she relented lor... Waaa, like that oso have one ah?? Haizzz.. so went on missionary and she say,"Don't shaft too far in hor.." and I was like,"huh??" :eek:

Anyway finish off a few minutes later cos feel like no mood liao... Then she cleaned me up after that and washed herelf.

Watch TV and TCSS, then her phone rang n she got a call for another appointment. Wah lau oi... I tot to myself, better get things going before she chabot la... like she know what I am thinking, she put her boobs near my face and i started to suck n kiss and after a while didi woke up, she quickly grab a cd and put it on and lied down n wait for me to enter lor... Finish off about 10 minutes later and she was like, "I have to go now... hope you dun mind hor, my fren from Paya Lebar is downstairs waiting for me." So she bathe n scooted off after apologizing to me. I told her never mind la, just go la...

Her stats:
Height: 1.53m
Face: 6.0
Body: 5 (getting fat from all the food in Sillypore)
Boobs : B+ with nice pink nips - nice to suck
BBBJ : 6.5 with 2 rounds of fire and ice.
FJ : Only 1 position, cos she say scared might injur her meimei wor
Massage: No, she did not offer.
GFE: No
Damage: $60, 2 shots, 2 hrs. Room and cd your own
RTF: No, too many meis meis n too little time

Sorry bro, just writing as it happened....

CS

tanmikel
29-07-2008, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=tanmikel;2931533]first of all , thanks for TS for the contact :)

1120 , I called to tell her I'm at the hotel , she say coming over...
QUOTE]

Geez, Bro tanmikel, indeed you have a bad bad experience.
This is definitely no good. I will have a stern word with her and if there is no good reason, the contacts passing will stop.

Thanks for the feedback.

bro , even though I'm pissed , live and let live . I'll simply not call on her anymore . I'm not angry with you , instead should thank you for the spirit of sharing :) I'm only pissed off with rabbit .

JG_Vet
29-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Her stats:
Height: 1.53m
Face: 6.0
Body: 5 (getting fat from all the food in Sillypore)
Boobs : B+ with nice pink nips - nice to suck
BBBJ : 6.5 with 2 rounds of fire and ice.
FJ : Only 1 position, cos she say scared might injur her meimei wor
Massage: No, she did not offer.
GFE: No
Damage: $60, 2 shots, 2 hrs. Room and cd your own
RTF: No, too many meis meis n too little time

Sorry bro, just writing as it happened....

CS

Thanks charsiew for the honest FR.
It appears that this bunny is not so adept in handling the sudden surge in business and is getting inconsistent.

With this I will suspend passing out her contact till we see more postive FRs and improved attitude from her.

We bros who are trying to support these WL must not be short-changed.

Will uppz you, bro charsiew for the frank FR once I have recovered. :)

am55
29-07-2008, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=JG_Vet;2932279]
It appears that this bunny is not so adept in handling the sudden surge in business and is getting inconsistent.

QUOTE]

hi bros,
i just had a sexion with xtz but i am sorry tis is going to be another bad FR, i made an appt with her at 7.30pm tonite wat she didnt tell me a bro in the afternoon made an appt for 8pm !!! wah like tat also can, her fire ice bbbj is quite good but one thing tat pisses me off she keep on saying how pretty her nipples is n how pretty her pussy is.

Her phone also keep going off n after she cums i tell her so fast she cums she got angry at me for not believing in her. i ask her to cim me, last than 1 hour i had with her still pay her the full price. i am sorry bro TS tis is actually wat happen

But for being the nice guy saw tis shy shy cyt, pre milf in CHEERS quickly ask for her ctc. her name is Fei Fei if u know of any FL by tis name pls pm me the thread. i made an appt on sat wait for my FR

charsiew
30-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Agree with bro tzaroff1234's comments, otherwise what's the use of paying and getting lousy service n no fun in return?

Anyways there're so many new ones out there waiting for us to try, no point fretting over spilt milk ya..

CS

chew78s
30-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Agree with bro tzaroff1234's comments, otherwise what's the use of paying and getting lousy service n no fun in return?

Anyways there're so many new ones out there waiting for us to try, no point fretting over spilt milk ya..

CS

TS should feed back all comments to her. Enlighten her. If she not happy or feel no like it then TS need tell her u will stop promote her liao.:)

JG_Vet
30-07-2008, 08:48 PM
TS should feed back all comments to her. Enlighten her. If she not happy or feel no like it then TS need tell her u will stop promote her liao.:)

Have spoken to her and also hear her explanation. Will be speaking to her again on improving her service. In the meantime, I have stop passing out her ctc.

Needless to say, this is giving me a nightmare :(
Thanks for all the comments.

Dinosoar88
30-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Hi, JG,
Still struggling to get around in SBF.
Can share her contact ?
Regards
Dino

brattz
31-07-2008, 07:37 AM
Thanks bro JG Vet for her contact.

Tried her on monday. She asked me to book a room opp the food ctr in Lavender. Actually not very comfort during lunch time as worry to meet familiar faces. I offer to pick her up to other hotel nearby or at balestier but she refused.

Anyway cut thing short.

FR.
Name: XTZ
Height: 1.54m
Weight:50kg
Face: average 5.5
Body: 6/10 ( bah bah)
Boobs : B+
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
Damage: $60. I only did 1 shot

JG_Vet
17-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Hi, JG,
Still struggling to get around in SBF.
Can share her contact ?
Regards
Dino

Dear Bros,

The bunny has returned to PRC.
This thread is hereby duly closed.

Little bunny would like to thank all bros who supported her and also to apologise to those who found her service lacking.

Till the next better find...