PDA

View Full Version : 36E University Student SYT 22yo

Pages : [1] 2

Redoxan
27-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Was at L25 with some bros when introduced me to this gem. After 5 minutes of chatting, headed straight to my favourite hotel at LXX.

Understand from her that she is currently studying in the university and is here to make some money for her school.

Once in the room, she stripped to her birthday suite and first look at her boob was….WOW damn big. Next in my mind was that maybe saggy but to my surprise, it’s very firm despite the size.

Proceeded to shower together and she offered to soap for me. Very GFE feeling and started frenching in the shower. I simply love the feeling. I also offered to wash for her and slowly down to her south. When I rubba her south, she came near me to French her and started frenching like long lost lovers.

Once in the bed, she offered to service me first, started the catbath from my right nipple to left – suck it hard. Catbath not so experience since she is new to this line but is willing to learn to make bros here satisfied. I took over the role and started servicing her from her boob & down to paint her slowly. Boob is too big – my hand can only cover half of it & light brownish erected nipples once I sucked & licked it.
Moved down & started to give her the lick of the century - by now I can hear the soft moaning let out by her.

Not too long, she said she wanted me to bonk her since she can’t take it anymore. A few shallow thrust followed by a few deep thrust landed her in “trouble”. Did her in missionary position, doggie….Then she let out a loud moan and grabbed me very tight (you know what happened)..Soon not too long, I unloaded my millions cums in the CD

FR:
Name: Wen Wen
Look: 7/10 (While we walked passed the coffeeshop, I heard someone whistling to her)
Body: 7/10 ( a bit bah bah but it's okie - you'll like it when you see her, very appropriate)
Boob: 36E (light brownish nipples, firm)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (very GFE feeling)
BJ: Didn’t try
FJ: 7/10 (very wet and responsive)
Damages: $70 +$10 (room) + CD
RTF: Definitely

She is working in the KTV in the night so if you want her service, please call her earlier to let her make arrangement.

Please PM me for contact.

alamakboy
27-07-2008, 09:45 PM
hi bro pm you

walabis
27-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Was at L25 with some bros when introduced me to this gem. After 5 minutes of chatting, headed straight to my favourite hotel at LXX.
Are you sure you got permission to start this thread ? :mad:
Anyway you are the appointed one. :D

popiah
27-07-2008, 11:03 PM
hi bro redoxan,

wow...finally you started this thread for all the bros over here...i thought you wanted to keep it for yourself....

Great Find - Great Boob.....

You need any thread manager for this thread ? Currently i'm jobless :p

signoff
Ex-thread Manager Popiah

SikWaiSin
27-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Great find bro. She study in NUS, NTU or SMU ?

What is her weight & height ?

Is she fair with smooth skin ?

Thank you.

merryprince
27-07-2008, 11:14 PM
may i have her ctcs?

goo_ey
27-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Great find bro. She study in NUS, NTU or SMU ?

Thank you.

I think Bro Redoxa refering to University in China :D

i1papaya
27-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Thanks for Bro Redoxan to Thread Start this Gem.

Bro Monkey4 was so 心急 about this babe. I think Monkey4 is really in love with her liao.
Received his SMS asking : Did you bonk her yet? good Gem right?
Even asked me on XYZ’s Thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2925269-post213.html. : Did you bonk her yet?
Called him over the phone also asked : Did you bonk her? Wahhh…Very caring about this Gem.
Since Bro Monkey anxious to know, here goes my FR to satisfy our bros :

2 days ago, I received a call from Bro Monkey4 to pop-by for a kopi as this new found Gem WenWen is with him but warn me that not sure how longer she is willing to stay on for this Kopi session. Coincidently, I was available just for a while as I need to run some errand after Kopi. On my arrival, Wah….. WW has a Japanese SYT sweet innocent look to me. In many times she is very shy for eye-to-eye contact. She is one of those girls that you will be proud to show her to your parents! The only insane part is; She has the look of an angel but with the huge boobs of a devil!!!

During our chat, I asked if painting is acceptable. She was what!!? It is not common using Oral in her land where she comes from! And why most Sexgapore guys are so horny, needs BBBJ and Painting?

This moment Bro Redoxan also came to join for his "Real Estate viewing" like me. So we both join force to Psycho her. The result: looks like she is willing to try paint job. Just within the next min, can see Bro Redoxan came horny liao. His Kopi has not even served and he decided to Bonk her liao (Almost forgotten he had ordered Kopi). Once the “Hot” Kopi was served, “Kin Kar Kin Chew” he drank all in one gulp and immediate grab her and “Poll Liao Cao Har:D!!!”.

While laughing at Bro Redoxan, but my mind is also couldn’t gets away with this SYT Gem with big boobs. So contacted her on the same night, managed to arrange to pick her up at her KTV work place around 8.30pm and headed immediate to the love nest.

In the room, we started frenching and chat for a while and then she suggested for shower as she would like to help soaping and scrubbing my back. I was actually attracted by her look, height of 165m and close to Porcelain White Smooth skin. But when the time she went naked, my eyes only zoom-in to her beautiful close to pink nips(skin color) and pair of huge Boobs. Tried to grab each boob with each palm but can’t holds the full breast even with my large palm. The size is confirm bigger then C+. My estimation was D+ and I asked her, she said E cup. What? Almost can’t believe what I see and so I confirmed it when I took up her Bra and it’s written “E”:eek:!!!

As she is still very new to FLing, during the shower, She did soaping over my body and washing on my didi well but no special action. So managed to teaches her some necessary action to do such as Body-to-body massage and warm water BBBJ if she is comfortable. So next Bros, you may enjoy liao if she is willing.

Statistic
Look : 7 ~ 8 (For my standard. Very Shy and Japanese SYT look)
Boobs : Not total firm but Moderately firm, 100% Natural E Cupper (Very slight gravity pulled boobs for such a large E Boobs size. Great kept boobs shape for a 22yr old babe. Should be tough for her long future maintenance:p. So bro, better to see what is nicely shaped then what you could see in next few yrs of her age)
Figure : 7 a little Bah Bah but Ok for me as her figure is being compensated by her 165m height.
BBBJ : Yes (Only licks & sucks my Stiff shaft and dragon balls cos she has one small recovering Ulcer on upper lips due to heatiness which she shown me. She promised to BBBJ me by next few days later if I RTF. So can’t rate her BBBJ at the moment)
Frenching : Yes (had a great Tongue fight)
Painting : Yes (Initially was not allow. Now she agrees the feel she had was awesome and satisfying)
Fingering : Yes (Had Combo of Painting and Fingering till she when seven heaven and return back to service me)
FJ : 6.5 for her green experience on the service but very responsive. On the other hand, 9 for the feels like bonking a GF which is very green not knowing enough what to do. She grabs your hands/arms and alternative hugs your body tight and moans while you pump her. Real wet that she stains the bed before getting ready for Bonking action. Lots of natural moans for every push you made pumping her. Had Missionary, Doggie, Cowgirl ride (her weakness is this, needs improvement). Ended “Tar boleh tahan” on Missionary with her legs resting on my shoulder pumping her deeply when she moans the loudest similarly to the stereo effect during my painting and fingering combo. As the result, all my off springs were shooted out and being collected in the CD.
Damage : $80/1/1 + $20room + $1.666CD (KTV price is $200 ~ $250, so I have saved at least $120 liao) Bro Redoxan, wah you got discounted price:o?
GFE : 9.5 (She says she likes me, ugly papaya pattern)
RTF : Yes

For your info, she had just broke off with her Boyfriend of 8 months back home. That lucky guy was the guy that took her Virginity. So she is horny devil in the inside that needs you to open up for her to your wildest fantasies!!

Boobs and/or SYT lovers, please gather here!!! I promise you will love her fair white huge tits with a Japanese SYT look. I got my Bonking of GF feel than a FL to be. In no time, she will be a full flagged horny FL serving you Hungry Bros.

Bro please don’t PM me. Bro Redoxan will PM you by return if you qualified.

walabis
27-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Wen Wen is in University in China.
Hgts about 1.62m
Wgts about 50kg
Skin fair and smooth.
Date arrived : 19th July 2008

She got another friend in the same university came with her..but yet to explore..
Name:Nah nah
Look:6-7/10
Hair:Curly
Hgts:1.58m
Wgts:about 47kb
Boobs:estimate like B

Interested can oso PM Redoxan aka Xiao Ming but at your own 'risk' :D

walabis
27-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Damage : $80/1/1 + Tips + CD (KTV price is $200 ~ $250, so I have saved at least $120 liao) Bro Redoxan, wah you got discounted price:o?
Bro please don’t PM me. Bro Redoxan will PM you by return if you qualified.
Bro i1papaya, u are very fast hand fast leg hor.. FYI the first person who bonked her got the best price $60+$10 (tips)+$20 (hotel) :D

i1papaya
27-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Bro i1papaya, u are very fast hand fast leg hor.. FYI the first person who bonked her got the best price $60+$10 (tips)+$20 (hotel) :D

No lah, I was 1 length slower then Bro Redoxan. :p:D Cos he even forgot the feel of "HOT" Kopi. How to be faster like him. :p

toyo99
28-07-2008, 12:13 AM
bro, pl PM me wen wen contact. thks

happyfivestars
28-07-2008, 01:10 AM
wah ho liaoz orh.

Bro, please pm me ctc thank you thank you

Dancing
28-07-2008, 01:13 AM
Bro Monkey4 was so 心急 about this babe. I think Monkey4 is really in love with her liao.

Yah lor, when he waiting for her that time, I was toking to him on the phone. He sound so excited:D

I thought the person that found her never go hotel or u mean u are the first one in hotel??

Batman69
28-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Hi Bro Redoxan,

I love big boobs.
Can you pls pm me her contact.?
Thks

popiah
28-07-2008, 07:05 AM
hi bro redoxan,

You need any thread manager for this thread ? Currently i'm jobless :p

signoff
Ex-thread Manager Popiah

hi bro redoxan,

Very good morning to everyone.....how can you goes without a very PROFESSIONAL Thread Manager managing your thread ? :D

signoff
Jobless Popiah

RC38
28-07-2008, 07:09 AM
[
Very good morning to everyone.....how can you goes without a very PROFESSIONAL Thread Manager managing your thread ? :D

signoff
Jobless Popiah[/QUOTE]

Morning Bro POPIAH

haha u very early

Redoxan
28-07-2008, 07:46 AM
I loggin and realise I have 68 private messages for wen wen's ctc !!! :eek:

To be fair to those early horny birds (had given out 35 last nite !!) who requested for wen wen's ctc last night. I think should give them the priorty first while the rest I will replied till later of the day.

As over respond for wen wen's ctc, I will scan those with any history of FR before I release her ctc.

Meanwhile If anyone want to try the slutty look Nah nah, can pm me but I cannot guarnatee her service as no one try her at the moment.

Both of them working in KTV in the evening. They will be available from noon to 5pm.

AS for thread manager, who else other than bro Monkey4 as he is the second man on the board while I'm only third. :D

Good Day !! :)

Redoxan
28-07-2008, 08:27 AM
hi bro redoxan,

signoff
Jobless Popiah

At this moment I already got the Thread Manager. For you , I will be appointed you as my Thread Director. :D

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 09:18 AM
Understand from her that she is currently studying in the university and is here to make some money for her school.

Wen Wen, origin from Liao Ning, is a graduate from Shenyang University on Mechanical Engineering. She understands simple English but u need to speak slowly... Basic conversational English like Fuck You, Thank You... she understand. Painting and BBBJ she no understand.

Are you sure you got permission to start this thread ? :mad:
Anyway you are the appointed one.

I thought I am supposed to be the one to start ? Since now grandmaster appointed u so u lor but really I intended to start thread today, Monday after meeting her to discuss on services and damage this afternoon cos when I sms-ed her on Saturday... she said not to refer friends until after we meet on Monday so maybe bro Redoxan had spoken to her subsequently.

Thanks for Bro Redoxan to Thread Start this Gem.

Received his SMS asking : Did you bonk her yet? good Gem right?

Coincidently, I was available at GL just for a while as I need to run some errand after Kopi. But when the time she went naked, my eyes only zoom-in to her beautiful close to pink nips(skin color) and pair of huge Boobs. Tried to grab each boob with each palm but can’t holds the full breast even with my large palm. The size is confirm bigger then C+. My estimation was D+ and I asked her, she said E cup. What? Almost can’t believe what I see and so I confirmed it when I took up her Bra and it’s written “E”!!!

Damage : $80/1/1 + $20room + $1.666CD (KTV price is $200 ~ $250, so I have saved at least $120 liao) Bro Redoxan, wah you got discounted price:o?

Boobs and/or SYT lovers, please gather here!!! I promise you will love her fair white huge tits with a Japanese SYT look. I got my Bonking of GF feel than a FL to be. In no time, she will be a full flagged horny FL serving you Hungry Bros.

First of all, I am not in love with Wen Wen.... just wanna to help her... secondly why I so anxious to know whether u bonked her... is becos... when i told u over the phone of a E Cup... u rushed down from Jurong to GL... not COINCIDENTALLY hor... then when u saw her....your cum machiam wanna come out from your throat but u swallow it quickly.

Wen Wen is confirmed E cupper... imagine one of her boobs is bigger than Redoxan's face for those who have seen bro Redoxan.... so u can imagine how big.

Wen Wen wanted to ask for damage $80 minimum but I did tell her that she need to improve on her services.

So bro i1papaya... did Wen Wen mess up your pineapple hairstyle when u painted her?

Yah lor, when he waiting for her that time, I was toking to him on the phone. He sound so excited

I thought the person that found her never go hotel or u mean u are the first one in hotel??

Bro Dancing, soli... me not excited but FRUSTRATED!!!! Action have not begun and yet got phone calls, sms from grandmaster, yourself and Mercenary19....therefore disrupting a good bonk.

I loggin and realise I have 68 private messages for wen wen's ctc !!!

To be fair to those early horny birds (had given out 35 last nite !!) who requested for wen wen's ctc last night. I think should give them the priorty first while the rest I will replied till later of the day.

AS for thread manager, who else other than bro Monkey4 as he is the second man on the board while I'm only third.

Bro Redoxan, I am meeting her later today... so meanwhile scan those who asked for contact. I will not give out her contact at the moment until I seek her clearance.

Correction, I am not the second man on board... the second man on board literally got first blood from her remember.... the candy man eater.... remember ? I only got her after her code red over..... but din get a good bonk... overall.

Redoxan
28-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Correction, I am not the second man on board... the second man on board literally got first blood from her remember.... the candy man eater.... remember ? I only got her after her code red over..... but din get a good bonk... overall.
However the second man, the candy eater did not bonked her full, licked half through ..see RED!! :eek: :D
I haven spoken to her last night and she gave me the green light. meanwhile I will stop giving out ctc as too many calls will affected her performance.

walabis
28-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Bro Dancing, soli... me not excited but [COLOR="Red"]FRUSTRATED!!!! Action have not begun and yet got phone calls, sms from grandmaster, yourself and Mercenary19....therefore disrupting a good bonk.
Wahpiang !! I passed you her contact and yet u undercut ahead of me and still said I disrupted your bonk :mad::mad:
:D

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 10:04 AM
However the second man, the candy eater did not bonked her full, licked half through ..see RED!! :eek: :D

so the candy eater drank watermelon-vampire juice :eek:

wonder whether the lucky chap got buy 4D anot - sure HUAT arh

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Wahpiang !! I passed you her contact and yet u undercut ahead of me and still said I disrupted your bonk :mad::mad:

soli soli grandmaster, i tot u retired liao and at the same time, I underestimated the power of the Candy :D

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Yo bros..

Reporting for action and waiting for ctc.

The stats are too exciting so I muz come for a peep and ahem..

sianren
28-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Yo bros..

Reporting for action and waiting for ctc.

The stats are too exciting so I muz come for a peep and ahem..

Yo bro, wat a good lobang to start the week ..:p

How can didn't see DD7070???

alex18122003
28-07-2008, 11:02 AM

Maybe he got new target :D

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 11:08 AM

No more kimchi for you arh? U never hear DD7070 say he retiring meh...

kenny9784
28-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Hi bro,can share her contact...thank

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 11:14 AM

bro sianren, after my bonk with Wen Wen... so many bros wanted to rush down wanna to take a glance at her.....although a senior brother U turn after I told him no much service from her :D

I quickly telephoned our common bro, denden7070.... quick fly down... mai tu liao.... he replied... okay... i fly down with or without my underwear.... from dun know where....I told him must be quick cos i1papaya oso rushing down... not coincidentally hor

but ended up ... anti-climax.... Wen Wen din pass his QC... wah pian.... believe it or not :mad:

Denden only like petite and i mean really petite gal which can let him do MONKEY RAMP type as Wen Wen is at least 1 and a half size of QiQi2.

One man's pussy is another's one poison !

To each his own.

binbin81
28-07-2008, 11:19 AM
am i too late?..all syt lovers here liao

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Denden only like petite and i mean really petite gal which can let him do MONKEY RAMP type as Wen Wen is at least 1 and a half size of QiQi2.

To each his own.

heheh... Her E cup also much bigger than Qiqi2 mah... proportionate loh..

If I can spare time, I will go QC as FR tempting...But dun scold me if u dun see FR 'coz that means my supply goes elsewhere loh:D

sianren
28-07-2008, 11:54 AM

Kimchi stock low recently mah...hehe

No lah it just that I just like to Bonk afew exotic type to spice up my moods

but ended up ... anti-climax.... Wen Wen din pass his QC... wah pian.... believe it or not

To each his own

bro Monkey4, DD do have exquisite taste mah...if not how to be bonk king 08???

hcenthusiast
28-07-2008, 11:57 AM
hi bro redoxan, can i have her contact? tks..

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Meanwhile If anyone want to try the slutty look Nah nah, can pm me but I cannot guarnatee her service as no one try her at the moment.

Both of them working in KTV in the evening. They will be available from noon to 5pm.

ANNOUNCEMENT :

NA NA or Nah Nah is not working as FL at the moment. For those who managed to get her contact from bro Redoxan, pls do not contact her at the moment.

Any update will keep u guys informed

denden7070
28-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Kimchi stock low recently mah...hehe

No lah it just that I just like to Bonk afew exotic type to spice up my moods

bro Monkey4, DD do have exquisite taste mah...if not how to be bonk king 08???

E cup i cant take it lah as i may use 2 hands to grab 1 boob:D

me about to........:D

you will see me but abit late:

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Bro DD7070.. u sure u can retire... later siao chong nao.. no small deal hoh.

TS and all thread mgr/dir... I tink I may have to pass the QC for this gem... feeling guilty towards my Si Mei..

See how loh... dun shoot me !! save your bullets for the gems

otur
28-07-2008, 01:38 PM
queing up here :p

lightning
28-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Bro Redox, ur finds are f*cktastic and how u manage to find such good stuffs :D

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Bro Redox, ur finds are f*cktastic and how u manage to find such good stuffs :D

hahaha... almost all the SBF hunters are here... thread is sure heating up:D

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 01:56 PM

mostly TCSS onli lah.... only 2 FRs to date ;)

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 02:10 PM
mostly TCSS onli lah.... only 2 FRs to date ;)

If lim kopi can lead to ahem... imagine wat TCSS will bring u in a day or 2..

hahaha... think most of bros "loaded" with the candy and at GL one hour ago liao lah..:p

otur
28-07-2008, 02:12 PM
If lim kopi can lead to ahem... ..:p

bro since tcss no more, got lim kopi must jio me la....

iloveyj80
28-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Bro,

Can i have Wen Wen's contact? Txs

Cheers.

Ice2005
28-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Since everyone que, than i must camp here also! Singaporean wah!

But i love big boobs so i think will bot be disappointed. Shengyang one somemore, should be good.

Hehehe!

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Since everyone que, than i must camp here also! Singaporean wah!

But i love big boobs so i think will bot be disappointed. Shengyang one somemore, should be good.

Hehehe!

bro.. dun camp lah.. never see monkey's post arh... only 2 FRs..

Please get ctc and go for field exercise ASAP.

All arms drawn, loaded and target locked in.:rolleyes:

lightning
28-07-2008, 05:25 PM

Its rare to see redox "zhu shan" or come out from mountain so thats why must take a look at this babe :D This E cupper will surely exhaust ur oxygen supplies after looking at her "E"normous Racks:D

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Its rare to see redox "zhu shan" or come out from mountain so thats why must take a look at this babe :D This E cupper will surely exhaust ur oxygen supplies after looking at her "E"normous Racks:D

Errhh... Look only huh... I tot only stuffing your nose in the "valley" will cause difficulties in breathing.

Ya... me also come 6c6c 'coz bro redox strongly recommends.

Hi Bro,

Could u kindly give me her contact?

Thanks in advance

To the newbie... get a life... nah, get some WL exposure then come back and try again.. u still got time..

GhostRay
28-07-2008, 05:57 PM
bro.. dun camp lah.. never see monkey's post arh... only 2 FRs..

Please get ctc and go for field exercise ASAP.

All arms drawn, loaded and target locked in.:rolleyes:Think bro monkey haven give out all arms to us....... When my turn to draw my arm.......:p

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Think bro monkey haven give out all arms to us....... When my turn to draw my arm.......:p

errh.. bro, u dun need to worry lah... u always FLY down mah.. sure faster than most of us

lightning
28-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Think bro monkey haven give out all arms to us....... When my turn to draw my arm.......:p

hahaha Bro Ghost is aiming at this babe as well :D

jolvin82
28-07-2008, 06:34 PM
wah any kind bros ~~~
can pm her contacts ????
i love huge boobieesss

jolvin82
28-07-2008, 06:44 PM
wah... any bro can share her contacts ?

:p

Aftershave@8
28-07-2008, 08:18 PM
I like this thread. I think senior bros are quite funny. Thx Bro Redoxan for ctc, field report (as encouraged by Bro Aczeta) shall be filed in the next 24 - 30 hr depends on what time I get off work... stay tuned :)

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Please dun PM me for Wen Wen contact.

I din get BBBJ, aint got Painting

and kenna aeroplaned by WW today why should I do the dirty job...

:D:D:D

Resigned Thread Manager
Monkey4

Redoxan
28-07-2008, 09:28 PM

Resigned Thread Manager
Monkey4

Cool Down Cool Down Bro Monkey4

Think today she must be busy...Ask her to call me when she's free..Until now...STILL SUCKING MY OWN THUMB

Should be expecting some FRs soon.

Just like election :eek: counting votes before the result is announced.

popiah
28-07-2008, 09:40 PM

Resigned Thread Manager
Monkey4

hi Resigned Thread Manager,

I as the Thread Director will post you to in-charge of the "Changi Village" thread which was used to manage by CV Popiah, now you officially take over from there...:D

signoff
Thread Director Popiah

Thunder
28-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Cool Down Cool Down Bro Monkey4

Think today she must be busy...Ask her to call me when she's free..Until now...STILL SUCKING MY OWN THUMB

Should be expecting some FRs soon.

Just like election :eek: counting votes before the result is announced.

agreed with u bro redoxan.... today she super busy.... think only now her legs are together cos for the past 8 hours.... machiam separated :D

heard from her got a rich brother brought her to sentosa... showing her his about to be completed villa at sentosa... took a ride on a little horse at the beach and forgotten all the monkeys, xiao ming, ah longs and ah zhus....

she was so impressed she can only exclaimed "wa...la.....":rolleyes:

popiah
28-07-2008, 09:59 PM
agreed with u bro redoxan.... today she super busy.... think only now her legs are together cos for the past 8 hours.... machiam separated :D

heard from her got a rich brother brought her to sentosa... showing her his about to be completed villa at sentosa... took a ride on a little horse at the beach and forgotten all the monkeys, xiao ming, ah longs and ah zhus....

hi bro thunder,

i think she is refering to me lah.....i admit i m the guy who brought her to Sentosa for viewing a villa which i m constructing now....:D

signoff
Rich Popiah

denden7070
28-07-2008, 09:59 PM

:eek:XL suck your dick n you sucking thumb:rolleyes:hmm.....that must be enjoying:D will try XL or.........her friend tomorrow,abit drooling;)

denden7070
28-07-2008, 10:02 PM
hi bro thunder,

i think she is refering to me lah.....i admit i m the guy who brought her to Sentosa for viewing a villa which i m constructing now....:D

signoff
Rich Popiah

bro popiah,

the "one" you bring good?:D

popiah
28-07-2008, 10:06 PM
:eek:XL suck your dick n you sucking thumb:rolleyes:hmm.....that must be enjoying:D will try XL or.........her friend tomorrow,abit drooling;)

hi bro denden,

XL's friend......hmmmmm.....our bro lighting will be opening the thread soon....

signoff
hmmmm Popiah

i1papaya
28-07-2008, 10:33 PM
First of all, I am not in love with Wen Wen.... just wanna to help her... secondly why I so anxious to know whether u bonked her... is becos... when i told u over the phone of a E Cup... u rushed down from Jurong to GL... not COINCIDENTALLY hor...

Bro Monkey,
Sorry hor, you under estimated my distance that I had travelled. Not Jurong, me charged all the way from Kuala Lumpur down to GL cos I need to see Big E size Papaya...:p

then when u saw her....your cum machiam wanna come out from your throat but u swallow it quickly.

No, I did not swallow my cum Bro. I let it dripped in a Bro's "HOT" Kopi. You know Who's :p

So bro i1papaya... did Wen Wen mess up your pineapple hairstyle when u painted her?

Yes, Before the painting my hair was pineapple hairstyle but after the battle mine hair became Durian hairstyle:p

SikWaiSin
28-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Sorry bros,

Just to get the fundamentals right, Wen Wen damage is 70 or 80 ?

A bit confused ...

walabis
28-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Resigned Thread Manager
Monkey4
Look like this thread was so HOT and become a TCSS thread..
Bro Money4, don't be so upset...You said you didn't get your BBBJ and no painting...hmmm..I thought you knew already why.
You are the one you told me as we all know she just finished her period and do you want to lick the CB who period just over ?? The only person I can think of is bro R who like CCB.. :D
As for BBBJ...she got flu and heaty throat and you want her to spread the virus to your didi :D till now she just only on recovering stage.
You said you kenna aeroplane..The early afternoon I was with her gave her training and briefing so that she can manage the time well and to serve the bros here better. Later part in the afternoon till then she was busy with other customers..She said she is tired and need time to adjust and after all she still inexperience. Her objective to earn $$ that all.
Anyway she never forget you and will buy you good dinner once she make her money. Since 19th July till last night..she only make $700 without deducting her airfare, room charges and she still got a loan of 15,000 RMB for her visa to be settle.
She unlike others and shy to go coffee shops to ask the ah pek to buy her meal. Her usual meal is cup noddles.

i1papaya
28-07-2008, 10:46 PM

Resigned Thread Manager
Monkey4

Bro Cool down....

I let you paint lor:p:D But I dun do BJ or BBBJ hor:p:D

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Sorry bros,

Just to get the fundamentals right, Wen Wen damage is 70 or 80 ?

A bit confused ...

Bro SikWaiSin

Initially she wanted $80 - $100 per bonk, so I suggested to her to price it like this :

1. $70 - got BJ, frenching,painting (subject to chemistry) and AJ
2. $80 - additional calling when cumming "lao gong, lao gong"
3. $90 - additional "lao gong, lao gong + your name or nick whichever u prefer
4. $100 - :p:p

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 11:17 PM
i1papaya, can u let me do AJ ?

if got AJ, no bbbj, no frenching, nebermind

:D :D :D

BlurBlock
29-07-2008, 01:24 AM
Thanks to TS, I tried Wen Wen today. I was the second customer of the day and went to the nice hotel that TS used. Understand that she had a lots of call after that as her handphone keep ringing. Must be the good job of TS for marketing her well.

Well on to my FR. Meet her at GL and went on to love nest. Paid the duty fees and into the love nest. Once inside we hug and kiss and I can really feel the 36E cup. Went on to undress and the wash up. Nothing special inside and dried up and move on to action. She lead me to the bed and started to BJ me. Little suction and I have to educate her on how to BJ. The BJ improve after that and a good long BJ. She needs to learn to do BBBJ. Maybe by now she have mastered it. I keep my hands busy with the 36E cup and had a fun time playing with it. Really nice and super big. Capped on and had her to ride on me. Have to teach her the ridding technique as she is rather new to this. Never knew that I bacame a sex instructor. Action ended in 40 mins and proceeded to wash up as her phone was shouting. Paid the student and send her back to pickup point for the next instructor. Overall value for money for a new SYT and just for the 36E. Still thinking about it. Thanks TS for a nice gem. ;)

fl_slayer
29-07-2008, 01:28 AM

err i am in sentosa right now posting, am in my apartment , hope u not refering me...:D

Link
29-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Could someone pm mer her contact pls? Promise to post a FR. Thanks.

DarthRevan
29-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Hi bro Redoxan, your PM is full!

Can share this 36E university gal contact with me? :)

Thanks!

ekt8
29-07-2008, 05:39 AM
Thanks to bro Redoxan : FR on Wen Wen.

After checking my PM and got the contact of wen wen from bro redoxan. Call straight and make an appointment with her in the afternoon.

Learn from her I've got the so call 1st blood of this thread. Met up and check-in to a room. She is very friendly and shy in a way worry that she will offend me. We chatted and proceed to bath and so on....

Race: PRC
Height: ard 164
Body: 6 fair, smooth but a bit plum
Looks: 6
Boobs: true firm 36D, boobs lover gem, boobs lover must try.
Fingering: Yes
BJ: 7 slow and smooth, my type
FJ: 8.5 super wet and horny type and wanted more...
GFE: 7
Overall : 7 with very good attitude and service
Damage: $80/1/1 exclude rm & cd
RTF : why not

Redoxan
29-07-2008, 05:53 AM
Thanks to TS, I tried Wen Wen today. I was the second customer of the day and went to the nice hotel that TS used. Understand that she had a lots of call after that as her handphone keep ringing. Must be the good job of TS for marketing her well.

Thks for your FR and will up your rep points for the effort.

Redoxan
29-07-2008, 06:02 AM
I rec'd another 70+ pm for wen wen 's ctc. I got to control providing her ctc or else she run wild and lost how to go back home in GL. I just release my 3rd batch of replying the pms and promise to do so later.
I had spoken to her and she said she is new and she cannot handle many customers a day or else she got to breakdown.
Me also 'pengsan' liao ..dream also how to reply my pm to pass her ctc and that why got to wake up at 5.00am to scan through and reply my pm. :(
Time to go back to sleep.

i1papaya
29-07-2008, 06:28 AM
i1papaya, can u let me do AJ ?

if got AJ, no bbbj, no frenching, nebermind

AJ? :eek: To clear my Constipation(Tong Xai)?:confused:
I dun offer that service bro. Imagine your little junior will become Chocolate dip:p

ekt8
29-07-2008, 06:28 AM

After checking my PM and got the contact of wen wen from bro redoxan. Call straight and make an appointment with her in the afternoon.

Learn from her I've got the so call 1st blood of this thread. Met up and check-in to a room. She is very friendly and shy in a way worry that she will offend me. We chatted and proceed to bath and so on....

Height: ard 164
Looks: 6
FJ: 8.5 super wet and horny type and wanted more...
RTF : why not

Sorry guys.

Boobs should be: true firm 36E, boobs lover gem, boobs lover must try.

spyder575
29-07-2008, 06:37 AM
wah liao...tok kok alone got 3 pages....so which TS, TS or TD should I get contact from?

Ice2005
29-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Wow, the thread is hot one day only and it jumps to 6 pages.

The arm forces is strong, with so many weapon charging the Elephant Hill will it be flatten? Hey bros dont use cannon hor! please restrict to small arm.

I guess must fast hand fast leg or the mountain is gone..... :D

Monkey4
29-07-2008, 10:12 AM
wah liao...tok kok alone got 3 pages....so which TS, TS or TD should I get contact from?

get it from wei siao bao, brother spider575.... oops forgotten din passed his QC scan cos one boob alone is bigger than his face. He scared he kenna suffocated

Wow, the thread is hot one day only and it jumps to 6 pages.

I guess must fast hand fast leg or the mountain is gone.....

Bro Ice2005, if u followed this thread carefully machiam got at least 3 filthy rich individuals with beachfront villas at Sentosa.... guess not long later E cupper Wen Wen will be bao-ed by one of them and u will see a E cupper in a bikini sun bathing in the lagoon facing the sun with her 2 gigantic airbags cum float while the one who bao her will be sipping pina-cola with sunglasses :cool: grinning from ear to ear :D

sianren
29-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Bro DD, is Wen Wen the gal with curly hair sitting beside monkey4 yesterday afternoon abt 4-5pm????

:cool:SPY CAM:cool:

aczeta76
29-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Bro DD, is Wen Wen the gal with curly hair sitting beside monkey4 yesterday afternoon abt 4-5pm????

hahaha... u saw but never potong jalan arh...

dagez
29-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Bro very interested. please pm mi contact.
Thank you. great find.

sianren
29-07-2008, 12:08 PM
hahaha... u saw but never potong jalan arh...

How can???

Didn't u read monkey4 comments... (3 filthy rich individuals with beachfront villas at Sentosa) there are 3 guys may want to Bao her...

No Chance lah...hehe

denden7070
29-07-2008, 12:27 PM

no,she is the xiao lan recommend by bro otur,upped her yesterday;)

denden7070
29-07-2008, 12:27 PM
double posting

ahkong
29-07-2008, 03:23 PM

Is her boobs as big as wen wen? still waiting for her contact...

spyder575
29-07-2008, 03:34 PM

her boobs opposite of wenwen :p

otur
29-07-2008, 04:27 PM

xiao lan dun hv big boobs lah but fair skin n her look when she bbbj......:p

aczeta76
29-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Bros who PM me..paisey I cannot give u without permission.

Please get ctc from TS, Bro wei siao bao, spider575 or monkey4.

Too many TS, TD, TM etc here wif properties in Sentosa :p

Me can only afford to cycle over and stay in the Aloha kampung huts. hahaha

sianren
29-07-2008, 06:32 PM

OIC....tot that WW...heheh

Bro Otur..was just around the corner but didn't stop there for KOPI..

Mr Cactus

Aftershave@8
29-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Thanx Bro Redoxan for Wen Wen contact, made 1-day advance booking for anticipated "red hot property" and it certainly did not disappoint... though in the beginning it seemed like I might kena fly aeroplane...

Late morning today I turned up at WW residence vicinity as agreed, called her mobile but no answer. Decided to have coffee and 15min later, she called back, explaining she was in shower, OK no prob. Lucky today got spare time as she took another 30min before we met up! She apologized profusely and all is forgiven as I was greeted by a visually stunning package!

Suggested we go to L'dar area and she agreed. Well-mannered and soft-spoken girl who ask permission to take calls and before blowing her nose when we were in the car, how refreshing :)

She was quite impressed with the room which helped set the mood. As she slowly undressed, I was treated to a spectacular view of a tender, young body which is fair, smooth skin-ed, and an unbelieveably delicious set of 36E knockers that will probably make any man drool! She gave me a nice wash, by this time didi was already trying hard not to salivate too much!

In bed, we frenched a little before she gave me a brief cat-bath. Due to runny nose, no BBBJ but her BJ can say is rather satisfying as I gently stroked her clitoris (with her permission) which started to get rather wet. Can sense she getting nicely warmed up from increased wetness and she then mounted me - must say cow girl can be improved, but the sight of her bouncy papayas and sweet face alone was good enough for me in that position. Switched to missionary and I pumped her while continuing to massage those magnificent breasts.

At my request, she removed CD and gave me a HJ as I have asked to release on her great set of tits (yes, I have been watching a bit of Jap DVD recently).

I find WW very sweet (slight Japanese look) and demure, friendly and obliging. When sending her back, she told me she feels very lucky as friends Bro Redoxan introduced are all "gentlemen", take her to Sentosa look see, makan, etc.

I would rate her: Looks (7/10), Body (7.5/10), GFE (7/10) and definitely value for money at $80 / 1 / 1. <Tips / Rm / CD not included>. Hope other bros will also have a great time with this cute 22 y.o. from Liaoning. By the way, she understands English quite well and is studying about automobile related subject in China university.

Redoxan
29-07-2008, 09:55 PM
I would rate her: Looks (7/10), Body (7.5/10), GFE (7/10) and definitely value for money at $80 / 1 / 1. <Tips / Rm / CD not included>. Hope other bros will also have a great time with this cute 22 y.o. from Liaoning. By the way, she understands English quite well and is studying about automobile related subject in China university.

Thks u bro aftershave@8 FR, Just release my 4th batch..

Thunder
29-07-2008, 10:32 PM
At my request, she removed CD and gave me a HJ as I have asked to release on her great set of tits (yes, I have been watching a bit of Jap DVD recently).

hmm, aftershave.... good FR

To summarise - this Wen Wen got

EEEE Titties
BBBJ
Frenching
Painting
CIM
COTT (cum on titities)

Brother bringing her to sentosa to see villas...

Brother bringing flu medicine to her ;)

Brother who RTF her as early as this evening

So which is the next brother going to bring her to eat CRABS... WW loves crabs... really.... dun believe ... ask her lor:rolleyes:

cashier
29-07-2008, 11:53 PM
wtf!!! i manage to book her tonoght! bro she is free now at gl27a!

last min fren chio me go massage no choice got to join them as they say i buay steady...

wah liew i didnt know she allows CIM!

cashier
30-07-2008, 01:10 AM

last min fren chio me go massage no choice got to join them as they say i buay steady...

ekt8
30-07-2008, 01:49 AM
Alamak, PM started coming in after I'd the "so called" 1st blood of this thread.

To all bros here who PM me. Very sorry, I cannot give WW's contact to u without bro Redoxan permission. Pls get contact from him.

cashier
30-07-2008, 02:04 AM

cashier
30-07-2008, 02:07 AM
sorry for multi post just now the forum seem down i just refresh a few times and this is what happened.. sori again

xxzites
30-07-2008, 03:19 AM
Tried her yesterday ...here is a short FR on her....too bad she reject BBBj....

Height: 164cm
Looks: 7
FJ: 7.5 super wet
RTF : Maybe

benglian
30-07-2008, 04:17 AM
Hot Property right now

spyder575
30-07-2008, 06:12 AM
Bros who PM me..paisey I cannot give u without permission.

Please get ctc from TS, Bro wei siao bao, spider575 or monkey4.

Too many TS, TD, TM etc here wif properties in Sentosa :p

Me can only afford to cycle over and stay in the Aloha kampung huts. hahaha

paiseh... I also a fellow horndog who can't manage any thread so I am not available for contact

i1papaya
30-07-2008, 06:32 AM
To all Bros,

WW is too new in this FL industy. She may not do BBBJ if you do not click and hit the right keynote with her but I was told she will try. As she is having flu and yesterday some running nose. Currently should be on recovery in no time since a nice Bro(the one that has a Villa in Sentosa:D) brought her flu medicine. Meanwhile, please understand she may not want to cause any negative effect on your didi right if you are asking for BBBJ.

As for CIM needless to say, she is too green to go for it. Bro who mentioned that she does CIM may caused confusion. :o

Enjoy to have fun with this E Boobs and Japanese looking SYT while you can.

Many Bros PM me for her CTC. Please dun. Sorry that I can't give out her CTC as I have to respect Thread Starter, Thread Director and Thread Manager Lah.:)

Monkey4
30-07-2008, 08:38 AM
To all Bros,

As for CIM needless to say, she is too green to go for it. Bro who mentioned that she does CIM may caused confusion.

bro i1papaya, u dun hv doesnt mean she dun do. Understand someone managed to get that.... chemistry and $$$ works wonder.... or u not too yan tao or u too old liao....maybe your cum past expiry date liao.. :rolleyes::D

like me - cheapo dirty old monkey, no $$$ no cum only got time .... not only wen wen, most FLs dun even give me any service... even those parts of their bodies i touched, after bonking they will go 7-11 to buy antiseptic and wash themselves thoroughly not to mention frenching, BBBJ and painting. :(

brattz
30-07-2008, 08:43 AM
look like she is always busy trying to call her for the past 2 days still no chance for me.

Ice2005
30-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the TS, TM, TD for the contact of this GEM WW.

After got the ctc, remember one bro was saying might be baoed again by the villa owner in Sentosa, me fast hand fast leg briing out the phone and make appointment. Initially was not successful as she said she was not available, then subsquent sms.... Bingo and she is available immediately...

Quickly modify my old car into sports mode and cheong to GL her resident to pick up to our love nest.

First impression of her is that she is big size and very fair skin ba-ba type, i like. Then look at her face, real young like 18-20yrs old and looks decent. (feel a little zui guo) me too old for her leh.

I should say she got quiet lovely feature and and communicate well, rather cute. She had good asset the Elephant Hill is still intag all brother did not use heavy weapon hahaha.

In the room, we have good chat and undress. My eyes was like lock on to the two big melon.:P with her snow white skin tone is like perfect picture.
We proceed to show, well SOP but caring.

Next we dry up and off to the bed, i started to panic as she really looks innocent and young, i asked if she is over 18 and she laughted....
I started to indulge kissing her skin and sucking her tits while the other hand digging the well. She is a real gem to enjoy.........

She BJ ed me and i just could not wait any longer but wanted to enjoy the love hole.

Fliped over and i was pumping like made dog sweating all over like runing a 2.4km. We finish off with 2-3 position and layed on the bed chatting...

Indeed it is a gem to enjoy. Hey guys if she is in the villa have sun bath, remember to tell me hor, I will love to be the one to apply suntan lotion for her.:D

FR:
Looks : 8 (young)
body :7.5 baby fat
Boobs : :D Eeeeee....
Catbath : Do u need? well only 2 part
BJ : 7 let her choose she prefers BJ
FJ : 7 the love hole is tight.. but owing to young and inexperience.
RTF : yes (to see if her FJ skill improved)
damage : 80/1/1 exclude CD (should be this rate or higher)

Hope bro like the FR, do up me if possible.;)
i will not give out her no. so please don't PM me for it, ask from TS, TD or TM.....

Monkey4
30-07-2008, 09:01 AM
look like she is always busy trying to call her for the past 2 days still no chance for me.

maybe u try sms-ing her like this

I have a villa at sentosa too, would u care to hop onto my yacht and go to see my villa... i can get my chauffeur to pick u up in my Mercedes 600E and we shall make passionate love there and stay to watch sunset while your favourite crabs will be barbecued & served to u when dark :p

Just joking lah.... dun disturb her hor.... she under protection from a JEDI master and many seniors .

Monkey4
30-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Hope bro like the FR, do up me if possible.;)
i will not give out her no. so please don't PM me for it, ask from TS, TD or TM.....

bro Ice2005, glad u like it.

BTW, who passed u WW's contact? not me right ;)

Will up u by tomolo if i hv not upped your points yet.

Redoxan
30-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Just send out my 5th batch quickly and still many to go or else office got many eyes see me snufing SBF. :p

wildcat
30-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Just send out my 5th batch quickly and still many to go or else office got many eyes see me snufing SBF. :p

Brother, when you are going to send next batch, please count me in....thanks :)

Ice2005
30-07-2008, 10:17 AM
bro Ice2005, glad u like it.

BTW, who passed u WW's contact? not me right ;)

Will up u by tomolo if i hv not upped your points yet.

Of course is from the TS. :rolleyes: he forwarded promptly and i get lucky.:D
but have to thanks all of you for your contribution.

The flow of contact release is like the wave in Sentosa, small and rapid. hahaha. maybe must reschedule for next life firing.

Cheers.

fourDhunter
30-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Looks like this is a happening thread.
Anyone can give contact to me?:)

i1papaya
30-07-2008, 02:24 PM
bro i1papaya, u dun hv doesnt mean she dun do. Understand someone managed to get that.... chemistry and $$$ works wonder.... or u not too yan tao or u too old liao....maybe your cum past expiry date liao.. :rolleyes::D

Bro monkey4,
I maybe old liao but chemisty with chabo me still have some bit ok:).

I confirmed she doesn't do CIM unless that bro premature ejeculated or you bro Monkey4 does CIM on her behalf:p

Ice2005
30-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Bro monkey4,
I maybe old liao but chemisty with chabo me still have some bit ok:).

I confirmed she doesn't do CIM unless that bro premature ejeculated or you bro Monkey4 does CIM on her behalf:p

不会把鼻涕当成精子吧? hehehe!

Dinosoar88
30-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi, Bro Redoxan,
Like to know about this 36E.
Can PM me the number?
Cheers
Dinosoar88

blahjun
30-07-2008, 07:09 PM
hi bro
care to share her contact???
definitely writing an FR!

thank you for sharing!

y&gblf
30-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Haven't been able to get her. Just got to keep trying... But still want to thank Redoxan for the contact! :)

Redoxan
30-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Just given out the 6th batch of contact :)

Hopefully bros can get a slot with Wen Wen...:D

cashier
30-07-2008, 09:47 PM
FR of Wen Wen

Met her just now around 7Pm+ to 9Pm. Rch home and post straight away!

One Word : GEM!

!st look not very chiou but definately a SYT. But her looks grows with you every minute! no joke. She really well mannered and soft spoken also she is very feminine.

Her Ren Yuan very good and has what we guys call tao hua eye.. never see got so many brothers take care of her and take her around de. She like to thank bro monkey, xiao ming and other brothers i cant rem leh for taking care of her.

Her eyes is damn big and nice like a big almond. the more u look at her the better you think. Further more she very eager to please and she very new to this trade. SO very pure and innocent and non pushy, Not money Minded and in fact she just wanna service just 4-5 brothers per day is enough.. She want to make sure we have good service and she got enough rest.

Very fair and abit Ba Ba but not Fat. VEry huggable and in fact when we walk across the road she will shyly hold and arm and than let go (like a shy girl)

A brother called her for 9pm service while another around 11pm but that bro want her to take taxi to lavender hotel and she agree ! (this bro better pay for her cab and midnight charges) I told her must not do like that coz taxi fare is expensive especially after 12pm! so told her to ask nicely for rebate from that bro that called her.

Good news. She just extended her stay here for 40 days! than she will go back and resume her school.

Yupz she likes Crab and today boh liew treat her to wo zhao pai crab near her house.

Wah liew she damn pity siah. she sleep in a room with 6 gals and she kana the top one which is directly the aircon thats why she sick..

Also she likes to see the NDP fireworks and I told her that if no brother volunteer to drive her to see on NDP, I will pick her and bring her to see Fireworks..

Today, I just met her to eat dinner and nothing else. overall a satisfying dinner session of 1.5hr

Dmg : $40 for a two person set meal at aircon restaurant near the mrt (i can't stand non aircon)

Redoxan
31-07-2008, 02:02 AM
FR of Wen Wen

Today, I just met her to eat dinner and nothing else. overall a satisfying dinner session of 1.5hr

Dmg : $40 for a two person set meal at aircon restaurant near the mrt (i can't stand non aircon)

Bro you asked her out just to have dinner??

So did you give tips?:p

Redoxan
31-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Next batch of contacts given out :eek:

Get it fast when still available...:D

brattz
31-07-2008, 07:39 AM
She is hot for second day in a row cannot get a slot for me. Perhaps too last minute when I called her.

Monkey4
31-07-2008, 08:17 AM
FR of Wen Wen

Yupz she likes Crab and today boh liew treat her to wo zhao pai crab near her house.

Also she likes to see the NDP fireworks and I told her that if no brother volunteer to drive her to see on NDP, I will pick her and bring her to see Fireworks..

bro cashier, so conflicting.... which is which... dinner eating crabs at wu zhai pai or aircon restaurant near MRT ?:rolleyes:

jolvin82
31-07-2008, 08:34 AM
wah thanks brother Redoxan for sharing the contact ~~~

well .... i was there at 9pm. Waiting for her to come out from her place. When i first saw her.. i was like .. "WOW" 36E ... hmm ... bouncy boobs... After a brief intro ~~ then she lead me to her usual hideout. Along the way, i find that the way she talks still a bit kiddy maybe becos she is young and i old uncle liao :o. Talking to her makes me feel young at heart ... hahaha
Anyway it was my first time contacting a FL >< (Bros dun mind hor me newbie here ~~~) Once in the room , strip down slowly ... i sat there and admire her fair body.. fair complexion ... Firm and shapely boobs. After stripping she stunned, "Wei shen mo ni hai bu tuo ?" :eek: busy admiring her body untill i stunned there dunnoe how to move. haha
proceed to bathroom , and she serviced me like a king. What an experience.
Back to the bed, we start chatting, hugging and then hands auto roaming too ~ She started off with licking my nips ... oooooohhhhh one word "Song"
and den she ask "Yao wo bang ni dai tao cui ma ? hai shi bu yao tao ?"
i blushed and say "bu yao" and omg ..... the next thing that happen .. was just ... err heavenly ? yeah .. HEAVENLY~~ was getting hard .... then we switched over the roles. hmm ... her light brown nips was just tooooo delicious. did a paint job all over her but she was laughing all the way cos she find it too ticklish ... haha but ..... my brother went to sleep :mad: Too tired after one whole day of work. She went on to give me a wet slurping bbbj. However after a while still no response, den i asked her to help me massage my back instead. She was surprised "Ni shi di yi wei ke ren yao wo bang ta tui na ~~" (meaning i am the first person who ask her to massage). After the massage , we just hugged and chit chat through out the hour untill we left she say she will rmb me cos first time she service a customer without bonking her and instead ask her for a massage. (dunnoe how true la) But hor ... in between so many ppl called in ... hahaha kindda disturbing :(
Anyway, take care of her bros ~~~ she has another 40 days left in SG ~~

FR:
Look: 7.5/10 (baby face look)
Body: 7/10 ( ok la .. v fair ~~~)
Boob: 36C~D (hmm .. i expect E to be much bigger)
Frenching: 8/10 (v subtle~~ soft and nice !!!)
BBBJ : 8/10 (very very wet, saliva dripping all over my brother)
Massage : 7.10
FJ: no comments (no idea ><" brother not functioning last night)
Damages: $80 +$10 (room) + CD
RTF: A must to try the love hole

i1papaya
31-07-2008, 09:02 AM
wah thanks brother Redoxan for sharing the contact ~~~

FR:
Look: 7.5/10 (baby face look)
Body: 7/10 ( ok la .. v fair ~~~)
Boob: 36C~D (hmm .. i expect E to be much bigger)
Frenching: 8/10 (v subtle~~ soft and nice !!!)
BBBJ : 8/10 (very very wet, saliva dripping all over my brother)
Massage : 7.10
FJ: no comments (no idea ><" brother not functioning last night)
Damages: $80 +$10 (room) + CD
RTF: A must to try the love hole

Bro Jolvin82,

Any bigger than what you saw would be an "F" Cups liao. If you have a chance on your next bonk, firstly see if the bra cups size is right on her boobs (I confirmed liao is right. No excess space lah). Next Read the tact on her Bra(I also confirm liao. "E"):p:D. Unless China made bra is none Standard dimension:o

Monkey4
31-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Bro Jolvin82,

Any bigger than what you saw would be an "F" Cups liao. If you have a chance on your next bonk, firstly see if the bra cup is right on her boobs (I confirm liao is right. No excess space lah). Next Read the tact on her Bra(I also confirm liao. "E"):p. Unless China made bra is none Standard dimension:o

bro jolvin82

trust i1papaya lah.... he is a boobs specialist / expert.... just like seasoned mahjong player who can feel the tile simply by touching , his nose, tongue and his seasoned hands can just feel the size of FLs' titties without having to see the tag on the bras....

btw, i1papaya is oso a fantastic painter..... orally verified by Bao Bao in cheonging 101 thread... he managed to improve by leap and bound becos after his bonk, he will ask the FL for his performance appraisal which I called Samster Report (SR not FR) so that he know what are his strong points and what are his weak points and most of the time, his only weak point is his pineapple styled hair... too prickly when he performed painting :rolleyes::D

i1papaya
31-07-2008, 09:23 AM
his only weak point is his pineapple styled hair... too prickly when he performed painting

KNN:mad::(:p:D

jolvin82
31-07-2008, 11:29 AM
LOL ~~~~
pineapple style hair ..
haha wait u prick them while painting how ??
LOL
hm .. dunnoe leh ... i fancy not as big as i was expecting... but bouncy though :p ... hmm ... maybe still need more training next time ipapaya can teach me some pointers~~ hahaa
afterall wen wen was the first fl i ever contact ...
haha nevertheless ... the experience was sextifying ...
hahaha ever though i din bonk her .. but she is a nice gal to chat with.
cute is a better word to describe her ...

anyway .... my next bonk .. hopefully got time next week ...
i am gonna try jiaqi =)

fatboy
31-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Tks for bro TS for Wen wen contact. Met her and a short FR.

Face : Very sweet and FRESH
Height: abt 165
Body: big bone with some baby fats
Looks: 7
Boobs: nice firm natural 36D, they are so huge that there is not space in between the mounts, deep deep valley
Bath: Nice body scrub with body massage..she said first time, dun know true
Fingering: outside, she so young and fresh, cant bear to go deep
Licking: she request not too, so did not( maybe she afraid too high, hehehe)
Kissing: We frenched, may vary with customer
BBBJ: 7 slow and smooth
FJ: 7.5 super wet, did 5 pattern before unloading
Damage: $80

Tks for reading. SYT lover, you dun want to miss this one...pm TS for contact

aczeta76
31-07-2008, 12:02 PM
She is quite hot and in demand... full schedule woh for 2day and the last 2 days...:p

Interested bros, dun wait too long.

Ice2005
31-07-2008, 12:48 PM
She is quite hot and in demand... full schedule woh for 2day and the last 2 days...:p

Interested bros, dun wait too long.

Hey bro you write like that later she "bo seng lee" as everyone will though she is not free, and than you baoed her right..... Very "kan huh"

Nontheless i will still try and check if she is available. hehehe!:D She really look decent and let my mind rolling, fucking a university grad.

aczeta76
31-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Hey bro you write like that later she "bo seng lee" as everyone will though she is not free, and than you baoed her right..... Very "kan huh"

Nontheless i will still try and check if she is available. hehehe!:D She really look decent and let my mind rolling, fucking a university grad.

Aiyah.. got found out liao..

No lah... juz advice to set appt early to avoid disappointment.

Me not thinking to "Bao" anyone... else u tink LW will be available meh...

**Investment tip: Bonk hard but invest early... ur investment will grow more with compounded interest and roll-over gains**

Dun ask me for investment hoh... me not agent nor private banker.

Redoxan
31-07-2008, 06:10 PM
bro cashier, so conflicting.... which is which... dinner eating crabs at wu zhai pai or aircon restaurant near MRT ?:rolleyes:

NO :D not Wu Zhai Pai....Its a restaurant: set meal for 2 persons

Redoxan
31-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Just cleared my PM!

Check yr PM:eek:

spidermel
31-07-2008, 07:04 PM
[QUOTE=Redoxan;2937097]Just cleared my PM!

Check yr PM/QUOTE]

check ur nnkc y u nv pm mi!!! :mad: :D

cashier
31-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Bro you asked her out just to have dinner??

So did you give tips?:p

I say you are my friend and say alot of good thing abt u. i suggested that u can be trusted and ask her to take some sexy pic to post in the forum. she very reluctant but i tell her when biz slow dwn she cfm need to do it wan and tell her i only trust u and monkey at this moment to take her pics properly....

Redoxan
31-07-2008, 08:39 PM
I say you are my friend and say alot of good thing abt u. i suggested that u can be trusted and ask her to take some sexy pic to post in the forum. she very reluctant but i tell her when biz slow dwn she cfm need to do it wan and tell her i only trust u and monkey at this moment to take her pics properly....

I must treat you go eat pepper crab at 无招牌 :D

birdie8819
31-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Bro Redoxan you the good man within few days ten pages liao . :)

Yummy Yummy ! I also want to eat !!!!!!!! :p

cashier
31-07-2008, 09:22 PM

I dun mind join u and wen wen there eat crab. always wanted to meet u anyway. LOL

Wayne1984
31-07-2008, 10:01 PM
BIG THANKS to Redoxan for Wen wen contact. Met her a few hours ago.

Face : Sweet! Baby face look
Body: I would say big size but ok lar to me
Looks: 8
Boobs: One of the best l ever have!
Fingering: outside, she so young and fresh, cant bear to go deep
Licking: Never did at all.
Kissing: Soft
BBBJ: 8 slow and smooth
FJ: 8
GFE: 8
Overall : 8
Damage: $80 + $20 tips

Monkey4
31-07-2008, 10:12 PM

bro cashier, i dun know u and u dun know me and yet u trust me to take her pics properly... thank u but I dun even trust myself cos I will be distracted by the Twin Towers.

If she not agreeable, another alternative is to let WW take Redoxan's topless or nude pics and post it here... u think that would increase her biz :rolleyes:

aczeta76
31-07-2008, 10:20 PM
If she not agreeable, another alternative is to let WW take Redoxan's topless or nude pics and post it here... u think that would increase her biz :rolleyes:

chey..monkey's hand will be busy ...

Hey... last 2 hours whoa for u before u leave for jungle or mountain

cashier
31-07-2008, 10:21 PM
bro cashier, i dun know u and u dun know me and yet u trust me to take her pics properly... thank u but I dun even trust myself cos I will be distracted by the Twin Towers.

Well

1st, she told me u are her 1st customer and the way u promote her is not w/o effort from u.

2nd, she told me you bought her medicine after hearing she is sick and she got good impression of you. I guess if she trust you , u cant be that bad lah..

3rd, many ppl must have seen u or got ur contact liao, if u really any how. i guess all her white knights customers will pool $$$ to wallop u deep deep.. hahaha just joking on this

walabis
31-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Half an hour ago you told me you at GL and wanted to RTF wen wen . Unfortunately she was on the job. You said you wanted to wait for her. 15 minutes ago I sms her. I teased her and said I will be going to look for her once she finished the last job.
She replied said she got another customer later.
I sms back to her " 是小明约了你吗?”
She replied "他是约我啦,可是等下我还有客人,早上一直等我的,所以你们两个我都没办法见啦!”

Thumb up for her !!

Monkey4
31-07-2008, 10:46 PM
chey..monkey's hand will be busy ...

Hey... last 2 hours whoa for u before u leave for jungle or mountain

bro aczeta76,

u countdown for me.....:( din know there are people waiting and wanting poor monkey 4 to vanish.... sob sob...

Well

1st, she told me u are her 1st customer and the way u promote her is not w/o effort from u.

2nd, she told me you bought her medicine after hearing she is sick and she got good impression of you. I guess if she trust you , u cant be that bad lah..

3rd, many ppl must have seen u or got ur contact liao, if u really any how. i guess all her white knights customers will pool $$$ to wallop u deep deep.. hahaha just joking on this

Correction

1. I was her 1st customer after her code red not first customer in Sillypore

2. Grandmaster was the one who kckc (kin car kin chew) rushed down to pass her medicine

3. Now u know why poor monkey me need to cease to exist.... ;)

i1papaya
31-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Half an hour ago you told me you at GL and wanted to RTF wen wen . Unfortunately she was on the job. You said you wanted to wait for her. 15 minutes ago I sms her. I teased her and said I will be going to look for her once she finished the last job.

Thumb up for her !!

哪,小木瓜我,来见你们(小明哥,小马哥)好吗?:p:p:D

porcupine
01-08-2008, 02:54 AM

Thumb up for her !!

bro redoxan, walabis...

care to confirm a rumour... heard a mercenary killer going to bao Wen Wen for 3 days true or not :rolleyes:

;)

walabis
01-08-2008, 05:53 AM
bro redoxan, walabis...
care to confirm a rumour... heard a mercenary killer going to bao Wen Wen for 3 days true or not :rolleyes:

Your rumour buay zhun but it is on the other way round :D

otur
01-08-2008, 06:11 AM

wah wah all no need sleep or wake up so early :D

Mercenary19
01-08-2008, 06:32 AM

Heard my name was mentioned so better come in and look c look c. How I wish she can bao me man........... Kekekeke

RC38
01-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Thank U TS for the contact

got her @ 1330 yesterday

as all the Fr have say

so don think need to write a lot

overall not bad BooD OMG good

but too young and need a lot of training

Ts will up u when my power back

thank u

Redoxan
01-08-2008, 09:29 AM

If you post my topless or nude pictures here...think this thread will close down...ppl too disgusted to see my "beautiful" body.

Redoxan
01-08-2008, 09:30 AM

Thumb up for her !!

Actually I waited for her until 11.30pm to see her

So I actually got my chance for RTF again :D

wordcraft
01-08-2008, 11:54 AM
To my bros (and a thank you to Bro Redoxan for the contact),

I guess I should give a bit of a disclaimer before you read this FR, it is pretty much a minority opinion compared the rest of the FRs listed for Wen Wen. Where shall I begin to retell a tail of disappointment? After several sms and phone calls, I finally arranged a time and place to meet her. All was ok from meeting her to getting to the hotel. Once there, things started to go down hill. Once we were in the room, Wen Wen was in a hell of hurry to get undressed and into the shower. It was not because she was horny. I had a feeling she stacked her bookings too closely together because her phone was going off before, during, and after our time non-stop.

After the shower, we went to the bed where we kissed for a bit and then she started her catbath. If I blinked, I might have missed it. Licked my left nipple for a few times then went straight down to my little brother. It was of course naturally standing because of the big knockers on this girl. Unfortunately, the big boobs were the only positives of this girl. The bbbj was awful. I thought she was licking my shaft or licking my balls, but I couldn’t feel anything. So I looked down and she was apparently giving me a bbbj. Oh my, this girl had no power at all! After a minute or so, she wanted to reach for the cap. I didn’t want things to end so quickly, so I stopped her and flipped her onto her back and started giving her a catbath. I think my was much better than hers and she was the one getting paid. It was hard to kiss or lick her much as she said it was pretty much ticklish wherever I kissed her. She won’t let me lick her up down below, fair enough, she lose.

Sigh….so I let her cap me. Then she jumped on. When she jumped on, I thought she was going to rub and grind me for a bit, but I was wrong, apparently my little brother was already in her. I didn’t believe it, so I lifted her to check and make sure. Oh my god! I was in already. 23 and already that loose. No hope for this girl. While cowgirling me, I saw the most disinterested look on her face and the most insincere moaning. It was very regular and sooooooooooo fake, “oh “ <pause 1.5 second> “oh” <pause 1.5 second>. I had enough of that and we change position so I could be on top. Now this part I was absolutely sure, in less than 15 thrusts, she started wincing and complaining about pain. I do believe I am kind enough not to force it when the girl is in pain and I pulled out and asked what was wrong. She said it was hurting like a tear inside. So we tried once again, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…..she couldn’t take it anymore and we had to stop. Any guy can tell you by then, your little brother is losing or already lost interest. Neither I nor my little brother were having fun.

So I laid down on my back, and she offered to give ma hj. Fine, why not if you can get it up again. She did managed to get it up once, but she is simply lazy and got tired after a minute or so. Then she walked off to spit in the garbage can and wipe her hand because she said she was tired. We all knew what was coming next, my little brother had enough of this nonsense and went back in permanent to sleep. Amazingly, she started interrogating me on why he didn’t work for her. I was so annoyed and didn’t have the energy to tell her she was so horrible, that’s why even my always horny little brother didn’t even want to stand up for her. She started asking when was the last time I did it, if I was tired, what was wrong. I know nothing was wrong with me because I had a hell of a bonk session with Bao Bao an hour later.

The interrogation was the last straw and I got up and took a shower. In the end, I was sooooooo dissatisfied, I started sms for a different girl before Wen Wen even finished taking her shower. This girl has a lot to learn. And one of the things she has to learn is that there will never be a RTF if you can’t even get the guy to cum. (I was so surprised she even had the balls to ask me to call her again if I had time – when I leave her side, I turned around and deleted her phone number). Another thing she has to learn is that she needs to give herself enough rest between sessions or she will be overworked and end up with more and more poor FRs like this one.

To sum things up, it was the worse bonk of my life. I never thought it would happen given my seasoning and experience. Now I understand better than ever that they say that one man’s heaven is another man’s poison.

Wen Wen
Age : 23 (Yes she looks young and innocent. But if you look closer, you can tell she isn’t too bright)
Looks : 8/10 (She has a very homely looking face. She is also very fair. I think she would be the kind of looking girl you would be happy to take home and show your parents. But I would strongly advise against that.)
Body : 8.5/10 (Yes her boobs are big, no question about it. But she does have quite chunky legs, some fats on her tummy. But she has fair skin. It was smooth in some parts only. Yes I had a good catalogue of her looks and body because we sure as hell didn’t spend much time bonking.) Oh ya, she needs to shave her legs more often, could feel the stubbles.
Frenching : 4/10 (As they would say, “ok la”. There was a bit of action, but she was going through the motions more than anything.)
Boobs : 9/10 (Big and soft. But I think she isn’t maintaining them well because they look like they are starting to droop. Yes, I even noticed that because (remember?) we did very little bonking)
BBBJ : 1/10 (If I wasn’t looking at her bbbj, I would have never known she was giving me a bbbj. There’s probably more suction power in dying fish out of water. And she actually claimed to have a sore/tired mouth or jaw only after 15-20 seconds of putting her mouth around my little brother or whatever she considers to be sucking.)
BJ : see bbbj
Catbath: 1/10 (I can list everything she did that was considered a catbath. Ready for it? She licked my nipples for 10 seconds……Oh wait, you were expecting me to list more? The PRC between Lor 10-12 at least give you a full minute.)
CIM : n/a (Hahahaha……at the rate she ran for the cap? Not a chance in hell for cim.)
BM : n/a (Didn’t even want to stay in the room to find out if she gives massage.)
Sound : 1/10 (Oh god! Horrible! I could probably fake it better than she could. It was almost to the point I wish she didn’t even bother to moan.)
Pussy : Oh this was the funniest party, I didn’t even know I was in her when she went to cowgirl me. I had to lift her up to seem where my little brother was pointing. Sure she was wet, but she’s done it so often, her love hole is nowhere near tight. (it isn’t me again, I’ve bonked enough girls that gasp in surprise when I first enter them.) Oh and I almost forgot, she was complaining she was hurting down there. Oh my god! How can you possible take appointments when you are injured down there? Nevermind professionalism, just plain not smart.
FJ : -5/10 (Oh god, nevermind I didn’t cum, my little brother simply refused to stand up for her because she was so bad. Trust me, it wasn’t my fault because I was able to take out Bao Bao an hour later, to the point where she wanted more and kept thrusting her hips into me, but that is a different FR altogether.
Attitude: 1.5/10 (Initially she seems very sweet and nice, but her work ethic is horrible. Gave a hj for about 2 minutes and complained about being tired. I’ve already talked about the bbbj. And didn’t even bother to try to do anything to earn her time together.)
GFE : 2/10 (It was ok when we were walking to the hotel, but once we were in, there wasn’t much in the sense of a connection)
Experience : -2/10 (Shall I list them for you again??? No catbath. Weak bbbj. Hurt/injured pussy. Horrible stereo. Need I go on?)
Overall: 2/10 (I gave her marks having big boobs. But I think I am being overly generous with a two.)
RTF : Hmmm…yes…if there is peace in the middle east, George Bush grows a brain, oil prices are $10 a barrel again, and…..need I say more?
Damage : $70 ($70 more than she deserves)

Verdict – Oh my god! If you even make it this far and couldn’t figure out the verdict, you better go back and reread the whole thing and I’ll send you a written exam afterwards to make sure you know how to read! The biggest waste of 1 hour of my life. (By the way, if I get zapped, so be it. Someone has to give an honest word on this girl’s lack of ability)

W

amity
01-08-2008, 01:19 PM
To my bros...............

Verdict – Oh my god! If you even make it this far and couldn’t figure out the verdict, you better go back and reread the whole thing and I’ll send you a written exam afterwards to make sure you know how to read! The biggest waste of 1 hour of my life. (By the way, if I get zapped, so be it. Someone has to give an honest word on this girl’s lack of ability)

Bro, as long as it is a genuine FR, no one will zap u...OMMIAMP.....oso sometime their service standard drops due to too many appointments (especially if the FL is inexperience and din manage the time properly) so stay cool.....u will sure face this once in a while during ur bonking life :)

BTW saw ur signature reads -
__________________________________________________ ___________________________
Top 10:
Linda (XL HC)
Starz & Skyz (Beauthaiful)
Xiao Xuan & Min Wa
Bao Bao (Cheonging101) <-------- awaiting your FR while i go for my happy hour liao :D

I will always give an honest opinion .........
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

gerrard13
01-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Bro can i hav her contact no? Interested party!!

i1papaya
01-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Actually I waited for her until 11.30pm to see her

So I actually got my chance for RTF again :D

Bro,

Buey gum leh, why no FR har? Next no new GEM for you:p
Me also now planing for my RTF liao:D

Ai-gan
01-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi Bro,

Which are ur best recomendation? any contact? u try 3some with 2 babes?

TX

porcupine
01-08-2008, 02:25 PM

I guess I should give a bit of a disclaimer before you read this FR, it is pretty much a minority opinion compared the rest of the FRs listed for Wen Wen. Where shall I begin to retell a tail of disappointment?

bro wordcraft, sori that u din get a good bonk if what u posted is true. I oso din get an unforgettable bonk myself though there were some similarities that i gotten from her too but not as bad though. Give her a break lah, this gal is inexperienced and naive in her own little way... her time management machiam a bit raw now... if not why do u think bro Redoxan needed to give her remedial classes ( 3rd rtf in less than a week). Oso allow the grandmaster Walabis and a Mercenary killer to train her for the next couple of weeks lah... me prepared to wait... for them to groom her into the next GEM ( she oso promised to slim down too cos she seems a little weenie bit like a baby Elephant now). Have a break.... have a kit kat...;)

PS : Guys are funny.... professional say too professional, inexperienced say too inexperienced, big titties... say machiam like baby elephant.... petite and small size machiam say changi airport terminal 3 :rolleyes:

Redoxan
01-08-2008, 03:16 PM
My understanding from her is that she only wants to take 5-6 customers a day. Reason being that she didn't want to "aeroplane" any bros who make appts with her.

Apparently yesterday one bro called to make appt at 3pm & changed to 4.30pm & in the end told her that cannot make it.

If you already anticipate that you not gonna make it, have the courtesy to inform her early & not last min.

She waited for you 1.5 hours, only at the eleventh hour then you said you can't make it (you know who you are) :mad:

Redoxan
01-08-2008, 03:20 PM

To sum things up, it was the worse bonk of my life. I never thought it would happen given my seasoning and experience. Now I understand better than ever that they say that one man’s heaven is another man’s poison.

Wen Wen
Age : 23 (Yes she looks young and innocent. But if you look closer, you can tell she isn’t too bright)
BBBJ : 1/10 (If I wasn’t looking at her bbbj, I would have never known she was giving me a bbbj. There’s probably more suction power in dying fish out of water. And she actually claimed to have a sore/tired mouth or jaw only after 15-20 seconds of putting her mouth around my little brother or whatever she considers to be sucking.)
Catbath: 1/10 (I can list everything she did that was considered a catbath. Ready for it? She licked my nipples for 10 seconds……Oh wait, you were expecting me to list more? The PRC between Lor 10-12 at least give you a full minute.)
CIM : n/a (Hahahaha……at the rate she ran for the cap? Not a chance in hell for cim.)
BM : n/a (Didn’t even want to stay in the room to find out if she gives massage.)
Sound : 1/10 (Oh god! Horrible! I could probably fake it better than she could. It was almost to the point I wish she didn’t even bother to moan.)
Pussy : Oh this was the funniest party, I didn’t even know I was in her when she went to cowgirl me. I had to lift her up to seem where my little brother was pointing. Sure she was wet, but she’s done it so often, her love hole is nowhere near tight. (it isn’t me again, I’ve bonked enough girls that gasp in surprise when I first enter them.) Oh and I almost forgot, she was complaining she was hurting down there. Oh my god! How can you possible take appointments when you are injured down there? Nevermind professionalism, just plain not smart.
FJ : -5/10 (Oh god, nevermind I didn’t cum, my little brother simply refused to stand up for her because she was so bad. Trust me, it wasn’t my fault because I was able to take out Bao Bao an hour later, to the point where she wanted more and kept thrusting her hips into me, but that is a different FR altogether.
Attitude: 1.5/10 (Initially she seems very sweet and nice, but her work ethic is horrible. Gave a hj for about 2 minutes and complained about being tired. I’ve already talked about the bbbj. And didn’t even bother to try to do anything to earn her time together.)

W

I guess it's true that "One Man's Meat is Another Man's Poison" :o

Ice2005
01-08-2008, 04:18 PM
bro Redoxan needed to give her remedial classes ( 3rd rtf in less than a week). Oso allow the grandmaster Walabis and a Mercenary killer to train her for the next couple of weeks lah...

PS : Guys are funny.... professional say too professional, inexperienced say too inexperienced, big titties... say machiam like baby elephant.... petite and small size machiam say changi airport terminal 3 :rolleyes:

Like that train guess she will become a sex machine or professional. :D i like innocent one leh! Better chop chop to RTF.....

I like your phase our demand are unlimited...

otur
01-08-2008, 04:41 PM
not no sleep bro otur...am already at work lieo :D

at that time me not already at work, is still at work. now just woke up...

i1papaya
02-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Have a break.... have a kit kat...;)

Bro porcupine,

You sounds like the same one coming out from the Jungle lah. You know who I means:p?

yongzhen
02-08-2008, 06:49 AM

I guess I should give a bit of a disclaimer before you read this FR, it is pretty much a minority opinion compared the rest of the FRs listed for Wen Wen. Where shall I begin to retell a tail of disappointment? After several sms and phone calls, I finally arranged a time and place to meet her. All was ok from meeting her to getting to the hotel. Once there, things started to go down hill. Once we were in the room, Wen Wen was in a hell of hurry to get undressed and into the shower. It was not because she was horny. I had a feeling she stacked her bookings too closely together because her phone was going off before, during, and after our time non-stop.

After the shower, we went to the bed where we kissed for a bit and then she started her catbath. If I blinked, I might have missed it. Licked my left nipple for a few times then went straight down to my little brother. It was of course naturally standing because of the big knockers on this girl. Unfortunately, the big boobs were the only positives of this girl. The bbbj was awful. I thought she was licking my shaft or licking my balls, but I couldn’t feel anything. So I looked down and she was apparently giving me a bbbj. Oh my, this girl had no power at all! After a minute or so, she wanted to reach for the cap. I didn’t want things to end so quickly, so I stopped her and flipped her onto her back and started giving her a catbath. I think my was much better than hers and she was the one getting paid. It was hard to kiss or lick her much as she said it was pretty much ticklish wherever I kissed her. She won’t let me lick her up down below, fair enough, she lose.

Sigh….so I let her cap me. Then she jumped on. When she jumped on, I thought she was going to rub and grind me for a bit, but I was wrong, apparently my little brother was already in her. I didn’t believe it, so I lifted her to check and make sure. Oh my god! I was in already. 23 and already that loose. No hope for this girl. While cowgirling me, I saw the most disinterested look on her face and the most insincere moaning. It was very regular and sooooooooooo fake, “oh “ <pause 1.5 second> “oh” <pause 1.5 second>. I had enough of that and we change position so I could be on top. Now this part I was absolutely sure, in less than 15 thrusts, she started wincing and complaining about pain. I do believe I am kind enough not to force it when the girl is in pain and I pulled out and asked what was wrong. She said it was hurting like a tear inside. So we tried once again, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…..she couldn’t take it anymore and we had to stop. Any guy can tell you by then, your little brother is losing or already lost interest. Neither I nor my little brother were having fun.

So I laid down on my back, and she offered to give ma hj. Fine, why not if you can get it up again. She did managed to get it up once, but she is simply lazy and got tired after a minute or so. Then she walked off to spit in the garbage can and wipe her hand because she said she was tired. We all knew what was coming next, my little brother had enough of this nonsense and went back in permanent to sleep. Amazingly, she started interrogating me on why he didn’t work for her. I was so annoyed and didn’t have the energy to tell her she was so horrible, that’s why even my always horny little brother didn’t even want to stand up for her. She started asking when was the last time I did it, if I was tired, what was wrong. I know nothing was wrong with me because I had a hell of a bonk session with Bao Bao an hour later.

The interrogation was the last straw and I got up and took a shower. In the end, I was sooooooo dissatisfied, I started sms for a different girl before Wen Wen even finished taking her shower. This girl has a lot to learn. And one of the things she has to learn is that there will never be a RTF if you can’t even get the guy to cum. (I was so surprised she even had the balls to ask me to call her again if I had time – when I leave her side, I turned around and deleted her phone number). Another thing she has to learn is that she needs to give herself enough rest between sessions or she will be overworked and end up with more and more poor FRs like this one.

Wen Wen
Looks : 8/10 (She has a very homely looking face. She is also very fair. I think she would be the kind of looking girl you would be happy to take home and show your parents. But I would strongly advise against that.)
Body : 8.5/10 (Yes her boobs are big, no question about it. But she does have quite chunky legs, some fats on her tummy. But she has fair skin. It was smooth in some parts only. Yes I had a good catalogue of her looks and body because we sure as hell didn’t spend much time bonking.) Oh ya, she needs to shave her legs more often, could feel the stubbles.
Frenching : 4/10 (As they would say, “ok la”. There was a bit of action, but she was going through the motions more than anything.)
Boobs : 9/10 (Big and soft. But I think she isn’t maintaining them well because they look like they are starting to droop. Yes, I even noticed that because (remember?) we did very little bonking)
GFE : 2/10 (It was ok when we were walking to the hotel, but once we were in, there wasn’t much in the sense of a connection)
Experience : -2/10 (Shall I list them for you again??? No catbath. Weak bbbj. Hurt/injured pussy. Horrible stereo. Need I go on?)
Overall: 2/10 (I gave her marks having big boobs. But I think I am being overly generous with a two.)
RTF : Hmmm…yes…if there is peace in the middle east, George Bush grows a brain, oil prices are $10 a barrel again, and…..need I say more?

W

Bro, mayb its yr punishment for not keeping yr word to me lah. Just kidding! I also had met FL who was supposed to b SYT but 1 look like late 20s or mayb even 30s, so never try also. Too much differents. Cheers!

Peter
02-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Thank you TS for Wen Wen's contact, really a GEM for all big-boobs lovers.
Much had been said about her, the following is a brief FR.

Look: 7.5 (quite sweet lady with youthful & innocent look)
Height: 1.6 M
Body size: big body frame type, quite hard to carry & fuck
Boobs: 8 (Natural & firm D cups, can say very big for Chinese ladies)
BBBJ: 8 (slow and steady type)
Frenching: 6 (ok type, not a good kisser)
FJ: 8 (easily wet, can do many positions, no complaints)
Attitude: 8 (good and accomodating)
Damage: $80
If you are SYT & big boobs lovers, go for it!

Note: Please don't pm for her contact, just follow rules, ie go to TS, as usual.

shitman
02-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi can haf her contact pls...:D

ezez11
02-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Thanks bro Redoxan for scouting and sharing this SYT. I just had a glorious adult social gathering with this gem. A short FR:

Name: WenWen
Orginal: ShenYang
Look: 7.0/10 (The short hair style does not match her face, otherwise her score will be 7.5. She is quite cute, I think she doesn't know well how to costume and make up.)
Figure: 7.0/10 ( Height: 165cm, Weight 50 kg, estimated, she has some baby fat. However, since she is young and tall, so overall ok, not fat)
Boobs: 8.0/10, 36D or E (confirmed natural, big and firm, pink nipples-the shining parts of young age)
BBBJ:6.0/10 (not powerful and different action)
Frenching: I did not try
Painting: I did not try
FJ: 7.0/10 (accommodated and responsive, tried 3 positions)
Attitude: 7.0/10 (quite good, on time, chatty)
Damages: $70 +$20 (room) + CD
RTF: Yes (value for money, saluting TS's good hunting)

Thank you for reading and please pm TS for WenWen's contact.

ezez11
02-08-2008, 09:18 PM

Man is only this kind of creature on the earth!

dennyx22
02-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Hello bro ezez11,

Can you please share with me Wen Wen contact, am interested to meet her. By the way, can I know what is her working hour?

Thanks bro Redoxan for scouting and sharing this SYT. I just had a glorious adult social gathering with this gem. A short FR:

Name: WenWen
Orginal: ShenYang
Look: 7.0/10 (The short hair style does not match her face, otherwise her score will be 7.5. She is quite cute, I think she doesn't know well how to costume and make up.)
Figure: 7.0/10 ( Height: 165cm, Weight 50 kg, estimated, she has some baby fat. However, since she is young and tall, so overall ok, not fat)
Boobs: 8.0/10, 36D or E (confirmed natural, big and firm, pink nipples-the shining parts of young age)
BBBJ:6.0/10 (not powerful and different action)
Frenching: I did not try
Painting: I did not try
FJ: 7.0/10 (accommodated and responsive, tried 3 positions)
Attitude: 7.0/10 (quite good, on time, chatty)
Damages: $70 +$20 (room) + CD
RTF: Yes (value for money, saluting TS's good hunting)

Thank you for reading and please pm TS for WenWen's contact.

DarthRevan
02-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Dear bro Redoxan, can you kindly share with me WW's contact? :)

ezez11
02-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Hello bro ezez11,

Can you please share with me Wen Wen contact, am interested to meet her. By the way, can I know what is her working hour?

Hi Bro, pls pm TS bro Redoxan, not me for WenWen's contact.

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Had my RTF today. Was her first blood of the day.Hehehe...

One Man’s Meat is another Man’s Shit!!!:mad:

I must Complain!!! :mad:
First to Bro Redoxan for 2 RTF with no FR!!
Second for Bro Monkey4 to Intro this SYT “E” Cupper to me!!
Lastly, you guys had under rated her!!!

I would consider this GEM is a Diamond!

Bro Monkey4, you caused me not to have my mind to go home liao. I’ loosing my sperm and loosing my vitamin “M”!!!

Here my RTF FR, Bros.
Frenching
Picked her up at her place today and headed to our love net again. This time her KC(I dun call it Service but I call it KC) feel is much better than the first time, when she was very very green. Now also green but better. hehehe....
Once in the room we Frenched and fondled each other’s body till we get on the bed hugging and continue Frenching for a long while.
Shower
She did very nice soaping on my full body added with body-to-body massage on both front and back of my body and vise versa me on her body too. Her Porcelain white, smooth skin and "E" rack are my dick to die for. Really shoik time we spend bathing each other.
Painting and Fingering
I felt that she is expecting what she can be expected but I added more with other new Tongue Fu. Given her a great tongue job with fingering combo from low moaning to high pitch to orgasm. She commented that, this was her first real deep orgasm done by painting:cool:. She felt a good different of feel as she told me while asked ""How did I know I'm Cumming to orgasm and you could rhythmically fingered and painted her till orgasm." I added impromptu:p.
BBBJ
Did BBBJ with slow and soft sucking. I told her suction is not enough and so stronger suction she did. Asking me if her new strength is it better and am I enjoying. Requested her to eye-to-eye while BBBJing and she willingly adding with her eye-to-eye and CFM facial seductively showing me.
FJ
Just after the improved BBBJ of 10 mins and she capped me on with CD. She then requested if she can get up to fetch some tissue papers. While she is doing so, I stood up together with her. As she was picking up the box of tissue paper, I hold up her hips and inserted my all eveready stiff shaft into her meimei and ramped her from standing doggie position. She was surprised with a jerk and pent together with nice moans. Pumped her quite awhile till she couldn't take the ramp, asked to change position. So, we did missionary with me in squatting position, having to watch the “E” rack bouncing along for every push I made. What a great steaming sight!! Changed to hugging missionary, we Frenched and I humping her from the top as she moans even louder as I pump. Gradually I increased even harder and faster speed. I was really enjoying both the hump and her moans in different pitch level just as good as my Home theatre 7.1 system. In perfect timing we orgasm together with my ejaculated hard dick is still in her meimei, I felt a random contraction of her meimei muscle squeezing my hard dick in different duration as she moans together along as her multi orgasm arises. So I say at that time, “Old My GOD!! Shoik ahhhhh………”. After about another a min or two till my didi getting softening down, I withdraw out from her meimei and her next immediate action, she requested me to lay down as she removed the CD and wiped my didi with the tissue paper.
So now, how would you judge her KC, Bro???
Very GF Feel for me lah. I’m in Love.!!!……..
As I hardly perspire, but today my body was sweating all over my body, not because of the air con but the great workout we had.

Bros of Semsters, as your long years of bonking, one should and could hear the different of a real moan from another’s act of entertainment unless she is a real experience worker cum acting lady. For WW, she is just a Diamond yet to be fully polished. All I have to say is : It is all about the Chemistry of reaction that we had which both we enjoyed. For others’ may or may not be getting. Or which he may had felt about her for not doing too perfect entertaining moans of what she already and been trying her best to work for you. I was told she is willingly learning and trying to work to her best and even better than best which she told me to inform everyone and hoping to have you to enjoy your wildest fantasies with her.

A Diamond that yet to be polished and a dream that waiting for your to make up to it.

porcupine
03-08-2008, 04:46 AM
Had my RTF today. Was her first blood of the day.Hehehe...

[A Diamond that yet to be polished and a dream that waiting for your to make up to it.

bro i1papaya... have been following your FRs last week. Hmm seems u been bonking virtually everyday from Mon to even Saturday (thought Sat and Sunday are your family day). Go slow man, although some bros bonk virtually everyday doesnt mean u need to follow them. They are much younger than u hor while u, I think are an old man liao. Take care. ;)

PS : so u are the samster with the legendary tongue which can bring one to heaven... u met simply horny yet ? :rolleyes:

walabis
03-08-2008, 07:13 AM
So now, how would you judge her KC, Bro???
Very GF Feel for me lah. I’m in Love.!!! .……..
OMG ! another competitor of the 2 bros I know :eek::D
Any romance between you both can you share with us in the section matters of the heart ? :p

Redoxan
03-08-2008, 07:55 AM
OMG ! another competitor of the 2 bros I know
Any romance between you both can you share with us in the section matters of the heart

Who's that ????? Who's that?? :confused::rolleyes::D

Hve just replied another batch who want her ctc.

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 07:59 AM
OMG ! another competitor of the 2 bros I know :D
Any romance between you both can you share with us in the section matters of the heart ?

Yo Bro, actually I wish I would not post any FR about her, cos if she is unknown to bros here and I can have whenever easy bonking time with her and also to have her for my own. But me poor man with just some small money surpose to buy for food but spending on Bonking instead.:( Therefore Money No Enough to Pao her. If I have, I 100% would. Since I can't afford, and she is here to make money, if her earning is not enough, she will be a poor girl going back her home and never come back. But if she is too good for others, I also afraid she could be Pao by other competitors above as you mentioned above and I think I know who are they.:(

How? Am I worrying too much??? Just like when I have a bird on hand. Holding it, I'm afraid it will be dead, but will to let go, I'm afraid it will fly away. I'm in total Dilemma.

I'm in LOVE with a girl of my dream:rolleyes:.

Redoxan
03-08-2008, 08:03 AM
Yo Bro, actually I wish I would not post any FR about her, cos if she is unknown to bros here and I can have whenever easy bonking time with her and also to have her for my own. But me poor man with just some small money surpose to buy for food but spending on Bonking instead.:( Therefore Money No Enough to Pao her. If I have, I 100% would. Since I can't afford, and she is here to make money, if her earning is not enough, she will be a poor girl going back her home and never come back. But if she is too good for others, I also afraid she could be Pao by other competitors above as you mentioned above and I think I know who are they.:(

How? Am I worrying too much???

唉。。。男人的心声。。。 :D

porcupine
03-08-2008, 08:04 AM
How? Am I worrying too much???

bro, u got a villa in sentosa, if not forget her lah....our KC master has not even started his move yet :rolleyes:

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 08:20 AM
bro i1papaya... have been following your FRs last week. Hmm seems u been bonking virtually everyday from Mon to even Saturday (thought Sat and Sunday are your family day). Go slow man, although some bros bonk virtually everyday doesnt mean u need to follow them. They are much younger than u hor while u, I think are an old man liao. Take care. ;)

PS : so u are the samster with the legendary tongue which can bring one to heaven... u met simply horny yet ?

Bro pocupine,

Firstly, thanks for your concern. By the way do I know you?:p

I was Coincidently pass by GL mah and Coincidently she was avaliable:p:D

spyder575
03-08-2008, 08:30 AM

PS : so u are the samster with the legendary tongue which can bring one to heaven... u met simply horny yet ? :rolleyes:

Bro u cannot say that about Bro Papaya, he is NOT old n bonking everyday, well he's not the only one. There is Denden, Slayer, Redoxan n myself just to name a few.... I think we r having our own GL Olympics to see who scores the most lol

P.S legendary tongue-fu also got a few contenders lol

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 08:48 AM
OMG ! another competitor of the 2 bros I know :D
Any romance between you both can you share with us in the section matters of the heart ? :p

I also knows that 1 Competitior brought her an expensive bag and he not even had bonk her yet! Another competitor brought her full sets of Victoria Secret body care and gone with her to enjoy sunset at our Beach and also under moon lighting hand-on-hand. :(

Me brought only her are Bonking:(

walabis
03-08-2008, 08:54 AM
I also knows that 1 Competitior brought her an expensive bag and he not even had bonk her yet! Another competitor brought her full sets of Victoria Secret body care and gone with her to enjoy sunset at our Beach and also under moon lighting hand-on-hand. :(
Me brought only her are Bonking:(
Will it be another LV drama ?? :D

Born2Skru
03-08-2008, 08:54 AM
lol spyder...unfortunately i still fail to meet the tongue-fu seating with em fls yet ehhhh :D;)

Bro u cannot say that about Bro Papaya, he is NOT old n bonking everyday, well he's not the only one. There is Denden, Slayer, Redoxan n myself just to name a few.... I think we r having our own GL Olympics to see who scores the most lol

P.S legendary tongue-fu also got a few contenders lol

Redoxan
03-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Hi can haf her contact pls...:D

You've got mail :D

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 09:37 AM
You've got mail :D

What do I get?:p

Redoxan
03-08-2008, 09:39 AM
What do I get?:p

I give you my LOVE loh....:eek::D:p

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 09:59 AM
I give you my LOVE loh....:eek::D:p

No! I want points:p

otur
03-08-2008, 10:21 AM

give u some later when i regain....:D

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 10:26 AM
give u some later when i regain....:D

Bro otur,

Pasei leh. Thank you u first hor:D

spyder575
03-08-2008, 10:26 AM

I also wan leh...

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 10:32 AM
I also wan leh...

I will give you my A cup papaya to enjoy:p

spyder575
03-08-2008, 10:38 AM
knn...now wanna zap u also cannot liao cos I up u before :mad:

Neighbour
03-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Thank you TS for Wen Wen contact.
She is definitely the girl next door where you wished that she's your gf.

Called her & arranged for a session at a hotel nearby her place. Since I'm not driving, we walked to LXX and she was ok.

In the room, she helped me to undress and action started when we were in shower. Her attitude is definitely applaudable.

Initially, she only light kiss with me and when she was very high, she kiss me very passionately.

All I can say is that she simply the "BEST" for me.

I can't get my eyes off her boobs since she loves to be fondled.

Definitely will RTF when available.

Thanks TS for giving me such a newbie the contact.
Hope to meet up with seniors in future :)

otur
03-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Bro otur,

Pasei leh. Thank you u first hor:D

must wait till much later. now still cant.

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 08:25 PM
must wait till much later. now still cant.

I can wait forever for you:p

Fun-sometimes
04-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Hi Bros,

Can PM me the contact? Thanks a lot.

Fun-sometimes
04-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Hi Bro, can PM me the contact? Thanks a lot!

i1papaya
04-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Again me nothing to do.

Since I have done it for JQ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88688-22yrs-old-syt-36d-student-10.html#post2945591 and how can I miss to do it for my Favour:D

Adding all the rating in the 14 FRs.
In sequent, 7,7,6,6,7,7,8,7.5,7,8,7.1,8,7.5,7.
Total 100.1 divided by 14 = 7.15

So At WenWen look department is also 7 as the min.

But I add 1 more point as 8 becos she is my Favour Mah:D

walabis
04-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Adding all the rating in the 14 FRs.
In sequent, 7,7,6,6,7,7,8,7.5,7,8,7.1,8,7.5,7.
Total 100.1 divided by 14 = 7.15
So At WenWen look department is also 7 as the min.

So wen wen beat her by a nose !! :eek:

Anyway you haven't include merc19 and my FR...:D

I will up very soon.. :p

walabis
04-08-2008, 08:16 AM
My belated FR on Wen Wen..

Part 1

Guess I am the first few who tried her before her thread was started by Redoxan. I got no intention to try her at first as I being lay off for 2 months. She was first found by bro ysl007 on the day she arrived.

Ysl007 told me the next morning when we were at JB and whether I would like to rock a young sweetie with a pair of 36E melon fresh from the market.

I asked him to make arrangment to see her when going back to Sin. I told bro_ysl about this big melon girl.after hearing it, looking at his face and I think he up to no good. :D

but before I reached the meeting place, bro fl_slayer took her for action without waiting me..:( Glad to know he half through red code on alert and that save my day...:D

the next day met monkey4 at the coffee shop and told her about WW. She happen to walked pass us on her way to KTV. Monkey4 said good and I passed her number to him and told him she will not be available till her auntie left her shore.

Four days later..I calculated and think her red code will be over. I called just before noon and she said she just book and asked me to call her back about 2hours later. Wonder who the guy can calculate just as perfect as me..

Sms Monkey4 for kopi since ww not available. To my suprise the perfect guy is him !! :eek: He said he taking her to the nearby hotel in GL and can join me later.. A bit disappointed but asked him once done and I may continue after him.

About 45 mins later Monkey4 called and said he had done. He said WW period just over and she not feeling well and cannot perform BBBJ. After hearing that I decided to give a skip....

Monkey4
04-08-2008, 09:05 AM
My belated FR on Wen Wen..

Part 1

Guess I am the first few who tried her before her thread was started by Redoxan. I got no intention to try her at first as I being lay off for 2 months. She was first found by bro ysl007 on the day she arrived.

Ysl007 told me the next morning when we were at JB and whether I would like to rock a young sweetie with a pair of 36E melon fresh from the market.

I asked him to make arrangment to see her when going back to Sin. I told bro_ysl about this big melon girl.after hearing it, looking at his face and I think he up to no good.

but before I reached the meeting place, bro fl_slayer took her for action without waiting me..:( Glad to know he half through red code on alert and that save my day...

the next day met monkey4 at the coffee shop and told her about WW. She happen to walked pass us on her way to KTV. Monkey4 said good and I passed her number to him and told him she will not be available till her auntie left her shore.

Four days later..I calculated and think her red code will be over. I called just before noon and she said she just book and asked me to call her back about 2hours later. Wonder who the guy can calculate just as perfect as me..

Sms Monkey4 for kopi since ww not available. To my suprise the perfect guy is him !! He said he taking her to the nearby hotel in GL and can join me later.. A bit disappointed but asked him once done and I may continue after him.

About 45 mins later Monkey4 called and said he had done. He said WW period just over and she not feeling well and cannot perform BBBJ. After hearing that I decided to give a skip....

yo, walabis.... post FR... dun need to mention my name so many times mah... u know me like genie.... after calling out my name 3 times... I will appear :mad:

:cool:

now back to the jungle & the mountain (not WW's mountain hor)

walabis
04-08-2008, 09:10 AM
Part 2

Understand on the same day Redoxan took her despite she was sick and later i1papaya also up her.

On the same night, Redoxan posted FR..The next morning Redoxan told me he rec'd 80+ pm for ww's contact !! Shit man..haven't tried yet..I sms her the immediately telling her my intention but no reply. :( 2 hours later after finishing my work I called her whether she rec'd my sms and my intention. She said she just woke up and no time to read sms as she got 15 messages unread. She said someone going to take her half an hour later and if I want that will be like 2pm..."Ok... let see" I answered :(

Half an hour later while I'm about going to order my lunch, she sms me "我先在有空 ” I called and she said the customer can't make it last minute, I told her I'll be at her residence in 10 mins time..I cancelled my lunch order and zoom zoom there..

I spotted her and get her to my car and took her to my apartment in Novena. I talked to her about Redoxan posting her in SBF and educated her the R & R being a FL here. Also understanding she was unexperience and will impart her some training.

After about 30 minutes of talking.. Wen Wen said go shower to together... She was impressed with the apartment bathroom.Both of us showered under the sun which half length window can see the hill and building..wonder anyone using a binocular to peep at us..

She soaped herself rubbing against me with quite good rub. Quite a surprise she started this move. She said was thought by Redoxan..(good job..bro) She washed my dick and seem she did it very well. After Drying myself she asked me to lay back and she going to give me some soft massage.

Next...We frenched like a long lost lover..tongue fighting..she slipped out her tongue and I sucked it out by her surprise. She began to catbath my body and slowly down to manhood. Suckion was a bit soft and I urged her to suck harder. She obliged and guess after few session she will be better.

I asked her to lay down and I proceed to gave her a catbath. FUCK! her skin is so smooth that my tongue just glided effortlessly up and down her body. I went on to attack her pinkish nipple rested on her E cupper twin peaks. Her boobs are so soft and tender and her nipples erect when my tongue began to work on it....

My tongue went south to her and reached her pussy. Was pleasantly surprised to see that her clitoris is fully erect, pulling her outer lips into a taut position. You can distinctively see her vagina gaping with moisture building inside her... "Errr,,err..." Wen Wen was moaning.. when I flicked my tongue ferociously at her clitoris. Think she hardly got guys to lick her pussy before, which is evident from her loud moans everytime when my tongue flicked lightly across her clitoris hood. Wow... A sense of accomplishment!

She said she cannot tahan anymore and begged me to insert my dick on to her virgina...She capped my so hard rod and I first fire in missionery style. Gear up my spead and can see her innocent expression bitting her finger like a innocent school girl with the 2 melons running all over and I got to suck and and lick them at the same time..

Next She rided me on top...I squeezed and massaged her melons...can see she on high...I put my thumb and let her suck...oh boy oh boy just like a scene I saw in AV movie..very turn on.....

I lifted her to the living room and on the sitting postion in the L-shape sofa next to the full glass length window witnessed by the two o'clock sun..She ride and I rock, she ride faster and I rock faster..Knowing I cannot take it anymore..I finally shoot my cum into the elastic rubber after a long fighting battle...

We got a rest for 10 minutes and tcss a liitle before we go for wash up and shower together.

Wen Wen
Looks: touch 7/10...Her short curly hair gave her a very innocent and blur look. I like blur girl :D
Skin: 8/10 so smooth.
Figure: 7/10 meaty
Heights: About 163 cm.
Weight should be about 50 kg.
Boobs: 8/10 E Cup.
Frenching: yes 8/10
BBBJ: 6/10 was average that time and guess now is better after so many training
FJ: 8/10 very good responsive, pussy tight and wet, moaning are real..
Attitude: 8/10 very accomodate.
Overall: 8/10..
damage:

After the session she said she is hungry suppose to take her to eat Chicken in Wen Tong Kee but parking problem.

Took her to.............................. before having our very late lunch for Thai food at GM.

walabis
04-08-2008, 09:12 AM
yo, walabis.... post FR... dun need to mention my name so many times mah... u know me like genie.... after calling out my name 3 times... I will appear :mad:

You like 4 that why got to shout for 4 times :D

aczeta76
04-08-2008, 10:42 AM

Monkey..U sure you not hiding in someone's wet and moist cave?:p

i1papaya
04-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Part 2I spotted her and get her to my car and took her to my apartment in Novena.

KNN, save your hotel charges and further more can impress her:(

Hope u never brought her to your Sentosa Villa. Else we will be poorer value in her eyes liao.

porcupine
04-08-2008, 11:29 AM
KNN, save your hotel charges and further more can impress her

Hope u never brought her to your Sentosa Villa. Else we will be poorer value in her eyes liao.

heard from a little chimpanzee, wala brought her there liao but tot told u dun waste your time liao... WW only got eyes on someone machiam not pineapple type hair.... or rather not much hair at all :p:p:p

lglg666
04-08-2008, 02:43 PM
long thread...must be a good gem here :)

Mercenary19
04-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Anyway you haven't include merc19 and my FR...:D

Here's my FR

EXCELLENT / OUTSTANDING

Mercenary19
04-08-2008, 10:11 PM
She'll be going back home on the 23 Aug. So better be quick for those who want to RTF her.

i1papaya
04-08-2008, 10:57 PM
She'll be going back home on the 23 Aug. So better be quick for those who want to RTF her.

Bro Mercenary,

I planned liao tomorrow and many more days. I marked the calendar dates together with her today:p. I must chase my RTF record more than Bro Redoxan cos he RTF 5 times as I was told during our Kopi session today with few kakis while WW was also there too. 5 Times and no FR!! So I FR him - means I "F"XXK "R"edoxan.

Bro Walabis was there too and he also no comment about his RTF:o. Only he declares his strength of how he carried WW and do the bonk thing. Ask him how he got such energy? No reply but give me the :D. So, I guess he drinks 天天牛奶 or 天天乳奶 loh :p

duke
05-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Bro Mercenary,

I must chase my RTF record more than Bro Redoxan cos he RTF 5 times as I was told during our Kopi session today with few kakis while WW was also there too. 5 Times and no FR!! So I FR him - means I "F"XXK "R"edoxan.

Bro you can add 1 more time to that record liao.... after you left..... redoxan RTF her for the :eek: 2nd time today..... !!!:D

denden7070
05-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Bro you can add 1 more time to that record liao.... after you left..... redoxan RTF her for the :eek: 2nd time today..... !!!:D

my fault.......when leaving happen to see WW n inform redoxan:D

denden7070
05-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Here's my FR

EXCELLENT / OUTSTANDING

short n sharp,the best FR of the year:D:D:D

i1papaya
05-08-2008, 06:09 AM
Bro you can add 1 more time to that record liao.... after you left..... redoxan RTF her for the :eek: 2nd time today..... !!!

my fault.......when leaving happen to see WW n inform redoxan

Mai Kong Liao lah:mad:

Must go RTF today and to make it everyday liao, to claim my revenge to catch up:mad::mad:

walabis
05-08-2008, 06:50 AM
Bro you can add 1 more time to that record liao.... after you left..... redoxan RTF her for the :eek: 2nd time today..... !!
my fault.......when leaving happen to see WW n inform redoxan

Mai kong liao la... She called me and asked whether I'm still there. I said yes..and she said she will come over. I go toilet.. just for a few minutes...I never see redoxan..I concern about him and whether his about..they said WW came and redoxan took her away...KNN just one toilet and gone with the wind !! :(

lightning
05-08-2008, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=i1papaya;2948000]Mai Kong Liao lah:mad:

Must go RTF today and to make it everyday liao, to claim my revenge to catch upQUOTE]

Must be ur compeitor going 4 the extra miles to beat u further :D :D

Redoxan
05-08-2008, 11:36 AM

Huh??? How come you always got first hand information???

SO JEALOUS OF YOU:mad::mad:

Redoxan
05-08-2008, 11:40 AM
my fault.......when leaving happen to see WW n inform redoxan:D

I was worried about you standing there, so I walked over to help ....

Mai Kong Liao lah:mad:

Must go RTF today and to make it everyday liao, to claim my revenge to catch up:mad

Luckily you went off earlier, otherwise I wouldn't have the chance....

Mai kong liao la... She called me and asked whether I'm still there. I said yes..and she said she will come over. I go toilet.. just for a few minutes...I never see redoxan..I concern about him and whether his about..they said WW came and redoxan took her away...KNN just one toilet and gone with the wind !! :(

I thot you leave left....so I left with WW loh ..

Monkey4
05-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Mai kong liao la... She called me and asked whether I'm still there. I said yes..and she said she will come over. I go toilet.. just for a few minutes...I never see redoxan..I concern about him and whether his about..they said WW came and redoxan took her away...KNN just one toilet and gone with the wind !!

me lagi mai kong liao lah.... ytd at la kopi session machiam got preferential treatment... those who rtf her or bring her to see their villas at sentosa... machiam got the right to sit next to her (on both sides) while me (only 1 bonk to date with her machiam got to sit 2 tables away and poor Simply Horny who din get to bonk her yet got to sit far far away facing the kopitiam wall looking at his old time KC WS' pic on my handphone and then left shortly feeling so depressed) :D

Luckily her no-hair soli less-hair KC (the one who bought the bag) din come if not i gas WW will be sitting on his lap... :rolleyes: and

oh yah aiyoh.... i1papaya machiam like dun want to lose... took out his HTC hp and got so carried away with arranging bonking slots with WW until her departure to the extend he lost his hp cover ..kekekeke

Huh??? How come you always got first hand information???

SO JEALOUS OF YOU

bro redoxan, why so jealous....

u got villa at Sentosa boh ?

u got buy handbag for her boh ?

u got carry her to living room to bonk at the L-shaped sofa boh ?

u got tasted her blood boh ?

I rest my case.

ps : mathematical bo liao i1papaya.... btw... did u by chance compute the distance between WW to Simply Horny ytd?

walabis
05-08-2008, 12:45 PM
wonder got to see her for lunch later ???:D

denden7070
05-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I was worried about you standing there, so I walked over to help ....

you worried:eek: abt me:p knn,you saw a gal beside me lah

so i'm the 千古罪人。。。。。。。。:D

duke
05-08-2008, 02:29 PM

I rest my case.

ps : mathematical bo liao i1papaya.... btw... did u by chance compute the distance between WW to Simply Horny ytd?

Monkey4, you forgot the most important question !!!

U GOT RAW HER BO ?????????:mad:

If yes then can close this thread liao.....

walabis
05-08-2008, 03:06 PM
so i'm the 千古罪人。。。。。。。。
No worry bro.. just now infront of the 3 contenders.. merc19, xiao ming and i1papaya, I DEMANDED her a reply who the one to have her for the last 3 days... She picked nobody other than..... :p

sorry to the 3 contenders.. all with a very depressing look :D

Mercenary19
05-08-2008, 03:08 PM

I rest my case.

U forgot something. Bro redoxan got buy 'pang jui & bua peh fu' for her leh.......

fresno99
05-08-2008, 04:59 PM
wa lau.. am I too late here.. seems like its some kinda inner circle bonking session le...:eek:
so still got slot for me bo? can some seniors here PLZZ pass me her contact PLZZZ...

i1papaya
05-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Bro you can add 1 more time to that record liao.... after you left..... redoxan RTF her for the :eek: 2nd time today..... !!!

I had my RTF today as promised. hehehe.... Pick her up at her place and once she hopped in the car, can smell a scent of perfurm. Chat with her and found out actually u know who lah. Is that son of Ah Meng, Xiao Ming aka Redoxan. Brought her to Mustafah to KC her lah not RTF hor. He brought bidy lotion liao now brought her perfurm somemore. Me can only buy her is only BONK nia. Anyway me can enjoy her first blood of the day and first fragrance use of the perfurm :p

Our RTF feel was a great Heavenly bonk then the previous one reported. We enjoyed very much but I think she enjoyed double more than me!!! Painted her, AR her and Painted with fingering combo her again effortlessly she cum twice. Wahhh too bad can't video to show how she enjoy bro.

Then change service, she Bbbj me with lots of action and good suction now and "BIG SURPRISE", she AR me! Sipehhh Songggg arhhhh. Capped me with CD and go for standing doggie again which was her weakness to orgasm easily so ask to change for more pumping position, missionary.

The perfurm was nice as I told her, which makes me think of xiao ming and I called : xiao ming I'm cumming, xiao ming I'm cumming jokingly while pumping, she was laughing non stop. She enjoyed my bonking which I was rubbing her critoris and finally felt she came another two orgasms! Ended me also cum together as her moans so high and continued with her eye-to-eye contact telling me she cum heavenly high again. Beh tahan haaaaaa....

Just when we was penting after our love making, coincidently, WW received SMS from xiao ming : let go for lunch cos me, bro walabis and bro mercenary is waiting for u at lor 27.

Immediate, We laught out loud. So, asked WW to call back to Bro Redoxan but I will do the talking. Hello, why call my girl? Me doing RTF just ended first round and going for second one, please wait hor. Bro Redoxan was Oh ok enjoy hor.:C. I also told Rodxan, me called your name when I cum cos your nice perfurm:D.

The rest I would not want to repeat liao. After the bonk, join the three bonk buddies at Lor 27.

Today was My best Sex of the year liao.

i1papaya
05-08-2008, 05:20 PM
No worry bro.. just now infront of the 3 contenders.. merc19, xiao ming and i1papaya, I DEMANDED her a reply who the one to have her for the last 3 days... She picked nobody other than..... :p

Like I said, Me cannot buy her anything but only can buy her bonk Nia. Me also no Villa:p What to do, just Queue behind and Bonk from the Rear lor:p

i1papaya
05-08-2008, 05:25 PM
me lagi mai kong liao lah....

oh yah aiyoh.... i1papaya machiam like dun want to lose... took out his HTC hp and got so carried away with arranging bonking slots with WW until her departure to the extend he lost his hp cover ..kekekeke .............

Me sure to lose but no problem lah, as long as she can take my Bonk slot, it's OK:p

Maths to compute is useless. Need KC is more important. Me got a little GFE from her and Bonk ok liao.:D

I can loose her but I cannot lose my hp cover. Found liao in my car:D

Monkey4
06-08-2008, 05:20 AM

Any bookie in sbf.... I wanna place bet on the last guy at the finishing line...

I
Today was My best Sex of the year liao.

I am posting this on behalf of Mrs i1papaya.....i demanded u to rephrase this to "Today was My best bonk of the year to date liao" It hurts u know :(

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 06:42 AM
I am posting this on behalf of Mrs i1papaya.....i demanded u to rephrase this to "Today was My best bonk of the year to date liao" It hurts u know :(

You mean my next Mrs i1papaya to be, which one? I got so many in Sexgapore and at least one in each country I hv visited :D

denden7070
06-08-2008, 07:52 AM
haiz.......how can a old papaya compete with young charming 小明:D:D now he is 6th rtf n papaya is on 2nd nia:p

spyder575
06-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Bro I am curious.... this fei fei...same one we know from DD? :p

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 09:32 AM
haiz.......how can a old papaya compete with young charming 小明 now he is 6th rtf n papaya is on 2nd nia:p

6 times? Sure or not, they go see the sunset at the beach and next go shopping nia got count bor.;P. Got count, then I can't count my number (10++or ...)liao. I got to check it WW if she remembers the count or not:p.

Me old with dry 木瓜 skin doesn't mean can't Marikita hor....hehehe.....

Me firing my rounds again very very soon :D. Not the number of RTF that I trying to count now but number of fired rounds I'm catching up liao:D

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 09:33 AM

You KNN wrong thread go F off. Bro 小明, Walabis, Mec19 and I will Zap YOU!! This is only about our Daring WenWen :mad::D:D

Monkey4
06-08-2008, 09:54 AM

sob sob

bro spyder575, dun remind me lah

:(:(:(

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 10:16 AM
sob sob

bro spyder575, dun remind me lah

tot only about WW!
u another monkey!!!:(
zap zap zap!!:)

Redoxan
06-08-2008, 11:28 AM
6 times? Sure or not, they go see the sunset at the beach and next go shopping nia got count bor.;P. Got count, then I can't count my number (10++or ...)liao. I got to check it WW if she remembers the count or not:p.

When did I go see sunset with her??? Maybe it's other people.

Redoxan
06-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Contact given to another batch of brothers.

WW is going back on Aug 23, so if you wanna try her...make it fast before she is gone....:eek::eek::eek:

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 11:50 AM
When did I go see sunset with her??? Maybe it's other people.

Opps should be me lah:D.

You went see shooting star right?:p

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Contact given to another batch of brothers.

WW is going back on Aug 23, so if you wanna try her...make it fast before she is gone....:eek::eek::eek:

I'm making very fast liao. Booked by Calendar date liao remember?:p

DanziG
06-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Hope I'm fast enough to get her. :D

tan707070
07-08-2008, 05:08 AM
sms her last nite she said not feeling well ask me to call her again tmr hope maybe sat she will be ok really want to try her on sat hope wont miss her again

Redoxan
07-08-2008, 09:10 AM
Seems like WW appointments getting more & more
But FR here is getting less and lesser??

WHAT IS HAPPENING?:D

Mercenary19
07-08-2008, 09:24 AM
sms her last nite she said not feeling well ask me to call her again tmr hope maybe sat she will be ok really want to try her on sat hope wont miss her again

She was down with flu and cough....... Not sure if she'll recover within these few days. So guys you might need to hold on with your appointment.

Monkey4
07-08-2008, 10:00 AM
She was down with flu and cough....... Not sure if she'll recover within these few days. So guys you might need to hold on with your appointment.

No comments.... err... some observation though

To conclude - it is not the number of times one RTF or the number of postings u hv here nor the physical distance between WW and yourselves during la kopi, it is how close u are to the source....

machiam this mercenary really a silent and swift killer....

gas the reward for KC-ing WW more than outweigh the $1m reward for Mas Selamat's capture.

Just kidding. :D

Ice2005
07-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Bro Monkey 4, well said. it really seems like she is hot in the current FR thread. Well managed by the TM, TS. Really must give her a try again to inch up the relation else all brothers here are far ahead of me now. :D

ichibawa
07-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Look like she is a gem not to be miss :p

Monkey4
07-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Bro Monkey 4, well said. it really seems like she is hot in the current FR thread. Well managed by the TM, TS. Really must give her a try again to inch up the relation else all brothers here are far ahead of me now. :D

bro ice2005, better hurry, not many days left ;)

Look like she is a gem not to be miss :p

bro ichibawa, she is a rather BIG gem (pun intended) in her own ways :p

die die MUST try for SYT + boobs lover.

TinTin130670
07-08-2008, 11:27 AM
bro ichibawa, she is a rather BIG gem (pun intended) in her own ways :p

die die MUST try for SYT + boobs lover.

Hmmm...how come never intro WW to me...i'm oso a boobs lover....can intro to me in today's la kopi session??:D

Cheers,
TinTin