PDA

View Full Version : 26 yrs old Sweet PRC Tian Tian.Good sexy Massage,BBBj and FJ....

Pages : [1] 2

walabis
29-07-2008, 10:15 PM
I was on my retreatment days for 2 over months until this Chongqin girl attracted me in some way I cannot how to express. For a while.. her quick look and tone sound like favourite PRC girl in my cheonging year..
Bro F invited her to land to our battle base..After a close look..
She don't look chio but she got some kind of attraction.
She don't look like PRC but more like our local girl or our neighbour chinese.
She don't look like LJ but more on her look....
Bro F was fast.. took her to.. I dun know where ?? return after slightly more than an hour..
My heart beat fast when saw her again..wanted and don't want to go with her as I already on retreatment period..
Bro R came and after some nice words from Bro F about her ..Bro R took her to... oso dun know where..?? :(
I tell myself done since I willing to for go..

walabis
29-07-2008, 10:32 PM
This morning still think about her..sms her at 10am for 11.30am appointment. she replied ok and ready for me..wow wow ..so excited :p
I arrived 15 minutes early and she was quicked to take my call. Told her my location..3 mins later spotted her and took her to my bonking studio at Novena. In order to built up the chemistry between us..I TCSS with her to widen her image on me.

After about 15 mins of rubbish talking, we are ready for action !
Tian Tian offered to shower together and off course I never resist..A bit soapy boobs rubbing behind me and my dick was very responsive. I told her just do what she need to do to her customers and I will guide her along. No suprise...she did it very well.
Nice shower job 8/10

After Drying myself she asked me to lay back and she going to give me massage. Though short but good and seem she mastered it from somewhere.
Massage Job 8/10

Her next move using her 34B boobie ..boobs massage me..from my body down to dick..once touch it , it harden again :p....very sensational..steamy steamy..the whole process lasted about 5 over minutes..
Sexy Massage, another 8 rating from me..

walabis
29-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Once she knew I living in my fantasy, she twirl her tongue working on my nipples with her both hands working on my body and my undershaft..round and round my mushroom head..before her tongue move down south popping my rod down her throat like sucking a lollipop. The most admirable feat was that she would alternate between slow light sucking of my mushroom head to hardcore bobbing and twirling head action that promised to engulf the entire length of my dick at every downward stroke! Oh boy ! Oh boy ! Am I in heaven ???? :confused::p
Good Bare Back Blow Job 9/10

With that kind of pace I think I will easy cum into her mouth...True enough, I knew I'm cuming..quickly flipped her over and I told her my showtime.. I moved my lip to her lip..began some light frenching...I sucked her tongue out and fight like 华山论剑 !!
Frenching she allowed but guess she will see her 对手 first.. 7/10

My tongue headed toward her neither big or small twin peak but was soft and nice to squeeze it...I roamed around her jelly boobies and slowly south towards her nice trim pussy. I worked on it and try my best to make her cum. However her 鼎力 very strong basically no reaction !! :( I never gave up continue to explore deep deep..Finally finally I can felt her legs gripping my head...the white creamy cunt juice taste dripping..In order for me to work on her better,she instinctively raise her buttocks to give me full access to her cunt. Just few flicking tongue motion on her love bud was enough to make her soaking wet. Hmmm…. So sweet…

Mercenary19
29-07-2008, 11:05 PM
I was also out of action for quite sometime until Bro wala tell me her service very good. So I met up with Bro Wala and took over from there.

Went to GL24 and started with some hard massage.

The rest is as per what Bro Wala had described. Very nice figure and firm boobs.

Look: 6.5/10
Catbath: 8/10
Hard massage: 7/10
Boobs massage: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (In her very special way. Don't know how to describe)
FJ: 8/10
CIM: 9/10 (Depends on individual)

What else did I miss out??? Damage $80 w/o room (That's what I paid her for her service)

walabis
30-07-2008, 12:19 AM
She cannot tahan any longer, looking for the CD, capped my dick and rock and roll on top of me. As she is rather light weight, I can even lift her up pumping her off the bed. Next doggie position, rocking with my both hands never gave chance on her boobs too. I was pumping hard and furious in various positions, taking great pains not to thrust too deep within her. Her genuine moans of pleasure (at least I think so) gave an additional boost to my engine as I humped away like a horny sex-craved dog and I finally game over.
Her FJ drive me crazy!! 8.5/10

Her Statistics
Name: Tian Tian
Origin: Chongqin but came from Guang Zhou
Look: 7/10 (the more I see the more I see her image in my mind)
Heights: about 1.62m
Weights: about 48kg
Boobs:34B
Damage: $70 + tips

denden7070
30-07-2008, 03:17 AM
met her yesterday n i know today she is my meat,doesnt have her ctc so trying all ways to get it,my bro monkey4 offered to get it for me n i was grateful to him..........but he is so helpful til the extend bonk for me too:p then also know that a bro also eyeing on her n me very kiasu call bro monkey dont leave the hotel n keep this meat for me.........

when i reach the hotel......:eek:knn saw chenchen2 n xiao lan(tried yesterday) there,then hurry grab this sweet beauty xiao li chop chop up to room n my bro monkey complain i didnt even say hello to him

during shower,she using her neh neh to rub my whole body...one word shiok.after shower,action in bed...catbathing me using her boobs from top to below n below to top and........our eyes met,we start to french like lover n caressing her......she start the first move by licking my unerected nipples to be erected:D she knows it then proceed to my thigh n start her super BBBJ(unlike most FL's BBBJ).she was blowing for 15 min then its my turn

we french again n i lick her down from her nipples to her well trimmed pussy,paint her til...........then buay tahan anymore,she capped me and ride me on til........we changed to missionary position bonk her til......and at last i cummed.when i took the CD i felt the CD n my balls..........WET:eek: n one thing,her hair smell nice......

name;xiaoli
age;26
look;7.25
boobs;B
bbbj;7.5
fj;7.6
frenching;yes
painting;yes
damage;70
rtf;yes n sure

hope my FR can be a guide,pls get ctc from TS not me,thanks

walabis
30-07-2008, 06:50 AM
last night SBF maintenance and got to break us FR in parts or else I got to type all over again.. In conclusion her rating amd stats as follow:

Origin:Chongqing but came from Guangzhou
Look: 7/10 doesn't look like PRC
Body:8/10 slim and no tummy
Skin Complexion: smmoth and fair
Hgts: anout 1.62m
Wgts: should be 47-48 kg
Job in shower: 8/10 provide boby massage during shower
Hard Massage on bed:8/10 (got to request her to do it)
Body massage:8/10 something special
Catbath:8/10 very sensational
BBBJ: 9/10 something very special
CIM: she allowed but depend on her toward the individual.
FJ:8.5/10 Drive me crazy..she got powerful waist rock and roll
Attitude: cool but strike the conservation right she not strange to you.
Her contact: PM me if I think you are the choosen one.

The below are in order who had bonked her so far for the last 2 days..awaiting for their report card :p

1)Bro fl_slayer
2)Bro redoxan
3)Merc19- Report card given
4)Monkey4
5)denden7070-report card given
6)Simplyhorny (he sms me middle of the night said he in heaven !! )

Monkey4
30-07-2008, 08:26 AM
The below are in order who had bonked her so far for the last 2 days..awaiting for their report card :p

1)Bro fl_slayer
2)Bro redoxan
3)Merc19- Report card given
4)Monkey4
5)denden7070-report card given
6)Simplyhorny (he sms me middle of the night said he in heaven !! )

NO COMMENT! :mad:

will not RTF :(

:D

brattz
30-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Is she good or no good? look like Bro Monkey4 dun have a good sexion. Anyway from the FR she sound solid not to be miss ! try my luck

civiccat
30-07-2008, 09:14 AM
bro walabis, can i hv her contact ?

thanks

Monkey4
30-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Is she good or no good? look like Bro Monkey4 dun have a good sexion. Anyway from the FR she sound solid not to be miss ! try my luck

bro brattz, good lah

if a retired Mercenary19 can come out of retirement to bonk her and CIM, how can it not be good.

Tell u how to identify a GEM.... so long TS is walabis... no horse run and then if u see fl slayer, denden, redoxan, popiah (will eventually fall in too) and if ever can see Mercenary19 posting FR.... then lagi no horse run cos Merc19 is machiam like a tiger... only fuck 1 time in a year (at home i dun know hor) so he need to choose wisely. Dun count on i1papaya though cos he just a titties' lover so he biased to those under D cupper. :D

Even Xiao Rong, the beautician.... both Walabis and Mercenary19 oso dun find it die die must bonk or is it becos they are regretting that they din bonk XR so this is to make up for their loss... i really dun know :rolleyes:

Redoxan
30-07-2008, 09:52 AM
bro brattz, good lah

if a retired Mercenary19 can come out of retirement to bonk her and CIM, how can it not be good.

Tell u how to identify a GEM.... so long TS is walabis... no horse run and then if u see fl slayer, denden, redoxan, popiah (will eventually fall in too) and if ever can see Mercenary19 posting FR.... then lagi no horse run cos Merc19 is machiam like a tiger... only fuck 1 time in a year (at home i dun know hor) so he need to choose wisely. Dun count on i1papaya though cos he just a titties' lover so he biased to those under D cupper. :D

Stay tune for my FR. Now at office trying to find way to type, if I type FR now will attract my OL go after me ! :p

Redoxan
30-07-2008, 10:19 AM
A Quick and sharp one..

Met up with Tian Tian and proceed to my favourite hotel in GL XX.
Cut long story short…

Once we were in the room, undressed ourself and headed to shower. She is very attentive as she checked the temperature of the water before showering me. She showered me before putting the soap on. So I thought it’s another SOP however once she finished applying the soap on my body, she used her body to “Combat” my body. Basically using her boobs to massage my body from my top down & asked me to turn around and did the same. First impression was “Shiok”.

Once on the bed, she started her service by again using her body to massage me before attacking my “nipples”. Didn’t really like it, I turned her around and took over the role to service her. We frenched for a while before proceeding down to attack her two protruded nipples. Initially not so much moaning but not too long, could see her tongue sticking out of her mouth and giving some soft moans.

Continue to proceed southward and did my favourite …”Painting”. No smell and nicely trimmed. Painted her slowly for next 10 mins until she buay tahan, she looked up : “Wo Shuo Bu Liao Le” , “Ran Wo Lai Tian Ni Ba”

So I changed the position and she painted me right from my neck all the way down to my erected hard didi. Suction was good and very passionated about it. “Good”
Then requested to 69 and she willing obliged.

Soon she asked me to ride on her coz she can’t take it anymore. Capped and did her in missionary position and frenching her at the same time. Slowly penetrate in & out, hugging her like long lost lovers…Phew the feeling was sensational.

Now the moaning has escalated from volume +1 to volume +8…Very loud and clear.
She really loved it when you give it to her hard and deep. Very Very Wet

Field Report:
Look: 7/10 ( I like)
Boob: 34B (soft and smooth)
Body: 7.5/10 (very proportional)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction, GFE feeling)
Cathbath: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 (came two times with me)
Damages: $70 + $10 (rm) + CD
RTF: Definitely

Please contact TS for contact.

breaker
30-07-2008, 02:01 PM
by the way what's her name? xiaoli or tian tian? bro denden7070 said xiaoli while TS said tian tian. Have pm TS for ctc.

Redoxan
30-07-2008, 02:08 PM
BBBJ: 8/10 (In her very special way. Don't know how to describe)
CIM: 9/10 (Depends on individual)

What else did I miss out??? Damage $80 w/o room (That's what I paid her for her service)

WOW !!!!!!! You got so good treatment CIM !!!!!!!! :eek:

breaker
30-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks TS bro Walabis for very very quick respond to my pm of Tian Tian's contact.
I picked her up at her residence at Lor 25 and look like this street got a lot of chio bu at 'peak hour' I actually wanted to hook up one when one approached me. But since already make appointment with Tian Tian and got to wait for her to come down.
She wore a pink top bare back with almost see through her sexy bra on her 34B neh neh pok.
First look very appealing, nice feature and a bit CFM. Without wasting any time delay as I sneak out from the office for late lunch. I took her to the nearby budget to explore how wonder she is.

Cut very short and pls find my stats and rating below:
Name:Tian Tian
Province:Chongqing
Looks:7/10
Body: 8/10 got kind of hour glass curvey figure, nice butt and no tummy at all.
Boobs: 34B, soft and smooth, just nice for her with light brown nipple.most important no ARMPIT hair.
Height: standing like 1.63m
Weight: I think got 47kg
Shower work: 9/10 . Best I have so far !! boobs massage rubbing my body over with soap.
Body Massage: 9/10 , very steam and shiok , especially when her nipple "tip toe" my body all over. once touched my dick, it raise like standing cobra !!
BBBJ : 9/10 very unusual feeling, very hard to express and for a while I thought I'm in heaven. Almost blow me out and lucky I able to take control or else.....
Painting: At first lick her pussy , no respond ..sigh..look got to work harder..finally turned her on..I tasted her cunt juice and her both legs gripped my head and I almost cannot breath..haha.
FJ: 8/10, very good cow girl, rided me on top, shake shake up up and down never felt tired at all. I lifted her to the dressing table and pumped her from that spot. Next I lifted her back to the bed and doggie style..OH Yeah !!!
She enjoyed very much and for sure her moaning was real.
Attitude: 8/10 very friendly.
RTF:DEFINTELY and hope she not busy!!! Till now I still think of her.
Damage: $70 + tips

Thanks again bro walabis.

Redoxan
30-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Today I beri happy coz wear "LOVER SUITE" with her :D:D
Such a coincidence! Both of us wearing PINKY!

Highly recommended for bros who like girls to service you fully.
Thumbs Up!

jasco
30-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I actually retired for a while until received bro walabis sms..
" bro, long time no see and how are you ? this gem for you sure you like her, Tian Tian 8xxx xxx from Chongqing, Everything average 8 and leave it to you to explore it. Say no more you find out yourself ! "
For a while I got mix feeling, to go or not to go..look at my watch..keekeekee, maybe I can find some time.

"Hello tian tian, are you available now?" "yes, I am ?" She said.
I asked "where are you? tian tian" "I'm at Geylang Lor xx" she replied
"I will call yoy once I check in H81 nearby at Lor xx in half and hour" I said

About Twenty minutes later, I called tian tian "Hello tian tian, can you come up to room xx now?" "Hao de, I now coming up now" she said.

5 minutes later..Ding Dong..the bell went..I quickly open the door,standing in front a girl with very sweet I invited her in. I asked her to sit down and understand from bro walabis, a PR got to built if want to have a good bonk.we began to chat all sort of cock and her life in China.

10 minutes later, the action began, she offered to showered for me and of course I never reject her. She help me to remove my clothes and I help her as well and we both proceed to the shower room. By chance I touched those spft and firm 34B boobs. The bathroom a bit too small but good enough for both of us. She soaped herself all over and gave me some boobs rubbing on my body. The shower was a pretty long one and it last like 10 minutes.

After drying me up..the main event started with her giving me some sexy boobs massage. It was good and a very good start. Next she began to lick my body. A long licking finger good about 5 minutes and down my didi and slowly insert it into her mouth..Very good suckion with slow and good pace with no emergency blake even with her pair of hand working on my 2 balls and the No 6 Club stick.

About 10 over minutes of licking and sucking my dick, I told her my turn to service her. I immediately turned in 69 position, She sucked my dick while I licked her pussy at the same time until her pussy become very wet.

At this time she knew my dick turned hard and solid standing at 5.5 inches height. She quickly capped it and slowly inserted into her wet pussy in cowgirl position. She do the rock while I enjoyed my ride.

I lifted her up and put in the 45 degree of the bed and going to pump her hard..after 5 minutes of hard pump i still holding there..She then asked to turn around and she going to ride me again like a lady ranger.she seem she like this movement.After then some switching all sort of positions and finally we ended in missionery style

After washing up she help me to wash up and realise my dick still so solid. I requested for a second shot and she agreed. But unfortunately my boss called and look at my watch I think I don't have much time. I told her I KIV my second shot on my return bonk.

Name tian tian and age around 26
Look-8/10.I like these kind of look
hgts-approx. 1.62m
Wgts-approx. 47kg
Boobs size 34B sofe and smooth
Attitude-9/10
Foreplay-8/10
BBBJ-8/10
FJ-8/10
Frenching-yes
Duration: almost 1 hour and 40 mins
Total Damage- $70+$10 tips+$20 room + own brought CD
RTF-Sure.

Once again thks Bro walabis for sms tian tian's contact and my FR may not that good but I try my best.

On the other wondering you are devil or angel to me...make me to come back to bonk in commerical sex !

Anyway she is a very good bonk !

Dancing
31-07-2008, 02:39 AM
Hmm, how come page 2 liao still haven see our thread manager??:D

seoul
31-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Thks Bro walabis for Tian Tian number. Here is my brief FR which I tried last night.

Name- Tian Tian

Province-Chongqing

Age- she said 26

Looks- 8/10. oriental beauty

Figure- 8/10. very nice body, slim type about 163cm tall. about 47 kg.

Boobs- 7/10. B Cup. very soft and natural. When u fucked her missionary, the boobs will sway up and down like jelly. Wooo.... Shiok!

Sexy massage- 9/10. I like best

Catbath- 8/10. like pro in AV show

BBBJ- 8/10. yes, very special describe by TS, blow very long and consider very good .

FJ- 8/10 Enjoyable. Surround sound system.

Attitude- 8.5/10 very very friendly

Overall: she meet all my requirement. This girl offer very different type of service I don't know how to describe. One word awesome I would say.

Damage- $60 + $10 (tips)

Once again thks bro walabis for sharing this gem.

medio8audio
31-07-2008, 06:51 AM
All the FRs read already so steam. Still waiting for TS reply for her contact.
Buy the way bro walabis , her damages is $60,$70 or $80 ? I saw different damages.

seoul
31-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Buy the way bro walabis , her damages is $60,$70 or $80 ? I saw different damages.
I paid her $60, she said thanks you. Then I gave her another $10 as tips she thanks you me again. I think she receive anything from $60. most important her service must be good and afterall she service me for more than an hour.

brattz
31-07-2008, 07:43 AM
If cannot get wen wen today , I think I will call her.

walabis
31-07-2008, 08:32 AM
WOW !!!!!!! You got so good treatment CIM !!!!!!!!
You can have it if you want

Today I beri happy coz wear "LOVER SUITE" with her
Thumbs Up!
pre arranged huh :D

walabis
31-07-2008, 08:37 AM
RTF: DEFINTELY and hope she not busy!!! Till now I still think of her.
defintely a worth one.

I actually retired for a while until received bro walabis sms..On the other wondering you are devil or angel to me...make me to come back to bonk in commerical sex !
What I got to say you 狗熊难过美人关.. :D

Redoxan
31-07-2008, 09:23 AM
You can have it if you want

pre arranged huh :D

I will make arrangement then :p

walabis
31-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Hmm, how come page 2 liao still haven see our thread manager??:D
You want to be the thread manager? :rolleyes:

$60 or $70 should be ok and you think how much she deserve after trying her.

Jimmy69
31-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Have booked her at 6 this evening. Will report back once complete the mission. Haha.

cheers!!!!:)

walabis
31-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Have booked her at 6 this evening. Will report back once complete the mission. Haha.
cheers!!!!:)
Bro Jimmy69,you will like her. Anyway she like tough man like you. :D

brattz
31-07-2008, 02:46 PM
called her 2 hours ago and said she fully schedule from 1pm to 7pm. Got to try my luck after 7pm.

denden7070
31-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Today I beri happy coz wear "LOVER SUITE" with her :D:D

Thumbs Up!

so envious of you,she keep thinking you:D

Redoxan
31-07-2008, 06:13 PM
so envious of you,she keep thinking you:D

ME

Cannot be me lah....She sit so far from me, want to talk to her also difficult leh.:D:eek:

walabis
31-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Look at her today so busy.. look like a black R34 picked her up ! is he the samster here?? :eek:

william Koh
31-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Must really thanks TS for entrusting this Gem to me. I'm lucky to get a slot yesterday. And look at the way this thread goes, I think very hard for me to RTF. Must be quick hand quick leg.

I don't want to elaborate into the details as many Bros have given their positive comments. Just have to say that her service is very pro and do really enjoy her services.

Here's my input base on my personal experience.

Looks- 7/10.
Figure- 8/10. very shapy body, with firm boobs (that's what I like)
Boobs- 9/10. B Cup.
Massage- 8.5/10. The sexy type which uses her boobs
Catbath- 8/10.
BBBJ- 8/10.
FJ- 8/10 Very responsive.
Attitude- 8.5/10 friendly

Damage- $60 + tips

RTF- Yes................

onion_rings
01-08-2008, 03:39 AM
This gal is so hot till she miss mine yesterday afternoon appt :eek: As a result now i lose sleep & type this post in this wee hours :D oolala :p

denden7070
01-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Look at her today so busy.. look like a black R34 picked her up ! is he the samster here?? :eek:

you saw it:eek:you didnt see the driver hor:D

walabis
01-08-2008, 05:51 AM
you saw it:eek:you didnt see the driver hor:D
I saw it ! I saw ! A DOM !

brattz
01-08-2008, 08:05 AM
One word to say "A GEM NOT TO BE MISS ! "

Many thks to Bro Walabis again for the very quick respond for Tian Tian's contact. I wanted to check her out before noon yesterday after unable to reach her. Once reached her she said she not available till night !

Finally my chance came and able to get a slot.

I took her to the nearby 81. Entering the room, we sat on the bed and tcss a bit. Observing her fair smooth complexion, nice sparkling pair of eyes, silky hair, a pair of sizable boobs straining underneath her bra, an adorable face till now I cannot forget... Hmmm...a killer combination......60% look alike Annabell Chong !

Shower was fun and enjoyable one till now I cannot forget. Soapy massage just like those I tried in bangkok many years back. Rubbing her jars against my body up down up down till my manhood got to stand up to welcome the National Day.

After showering, I lay flat on the bed and she gave me boobs massage again. Her nipple stroke against my body and can see the pair of red tip erected in second. Next she began to attack my nipple. Good sensation and slowly down my already standing hard dick ever since during shower. I love the way and speed she blowed my dick. Damn it ! this girl really know how to give my dick a very sextifaction moment. Wonder where she learn all this trick as she look decent to me. She blow a special kind of feeling I can't describe. Probably got to RTF to record it on my webcam to post another FR again here. Anyway If a weak person cannot take it I believe it will shoot the cum right to her face.:p

After all this wonderful BBBJ, I told her my turn to perform liao. I proceed to gave her a catbath. FUCK! her skin is so smooth that my tongue just glided effortlessly up and down her body. I was pleasantly pleased to find that her cunt and boobs are beautifully shaped. The boobs so soft and tender Really shiok just like tofu. Most admirable was her light brown color nipples. Seconds upon simulation, her nipples erect into a peanut shape structure. The cunt hair was so well trimmed and little, just now baby hair. Her cunt like a exact duplicate from those "fake cunt" that you find in the sex shop.

My tongue went south to her pussy, no smell and her clitoris is fully erect, pulling her outer lips into a taut position. You can distinctively see her vagina gaping with moisture building inside her... "Slurp Slurp" Tian Tian was moaning softly when I flicked my tongue ferociously at her clitoris.

After the lenghtly period of sucking and licking each other. Is time to put on a cap. She rided on me on top..humping up and down my erect pole!! I can see her boobs bounce while rocking. She knew I was watching it and she hold her pair steering around staring at me so slutty...On man !! just like those AV actress .

Next proceed to screw her missionary. Pumping her so fast and furious before I switched to doggie style, rocking her with my both hands hand guard her soft boobs.

Move back to cow girl. Tian Tian's cunt seems to "suck" on my dick. I lost all defences when she compliemented on my love making skills. With her cunt so wet and easy in and out I shot out all my load.

FR on Tian Tian
Province: from Chongqing
Looks: 8/10, 60% look like Annabell Chong in my opinion. A very demure look.
Skin: 8/10 Very fair and smooth.
Figure: 8/10 . About 162 cm. Weight should be about 47 kg. nice ass. Sizable boobs. no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 B Cup. So smooth and like jelly
Ass: 8/10 Full. Good for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10 nice trim hair. Perfect symmetry between her left and right outer lips. When simulated, her outer lips will tighten and adopt a tent shape, fully exposing her love tunnel. Clitoris erect easily upon simulation.
Catbath: 8/10 just an AV star
BBBJ: 9/10 very sensational and my best for this year
FJ: 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking
Attitude: 8/10 must strike it right
Damage:A very well spend $60 + $20 (tips, she deserved it) 20 (Hotel)
RTF: trying to find time today ..keke

Sorry for my long FR till now I can't forget those moment last night.

Thks again bro walabis, she indeed a very good gem and thks for sharing your new found.

walabis
01-08-2008, 09:10 AM
One word to say "A GEM NOT TO BE MISS ! "
One word to say "A GOOD FR !" :D

fl_slayer
01-08-2008, 10:28 AM
This gal is so hot till she miss mine yesterday afternoon appt :eek: As a result now i lose sleep & type this post in this wee hours :D oolala :p

errr..so bei bei good bo?:D

Prickly
01-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Thank you bro Walabis for sharing this GEM!!!
Arranged a session with her & all I can say is "WORTH THE BONK"

A lot of catbath action and very service oriented. Simply gets horny when turned on and very responsive. When she is cumming, she will grab you tight tight with the CFM look

FR:
Boob: B+
Look: 7/10 (looks grow on you)
BBBJ: 7/10 (suction is good)
Cathbat: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (really enjoyed the session with her)
Frenching: 7.5/10
Damage: $80 + $10 + CD
RTF: Yes

Please contact TS for no.:)

simplyhorny
01-08-2008, 10:34 PM
First and foremost, I'm posting this FR in Hatyai. Got about 1 more hour before I take coach back to sillypore. So got to be chop chop curry pork...

"Ah... Ah..."

At this very point in time, I'm sure most brothers would naturally think that the FL is responsible for the "Ah... Ah..." music. Sorry to disappoint, I was enjoying myself to the brink to extent that I was moaning subconsciously... kekekek

It was all like a dream...

I went for TCSS at our usual joint when I reached the coffee shop, Bro Redoxan was in the process of shagging her out. So I waited patiently with Wala for her arrival. More bros joined the table. Shortly, Popiah came back with Tian Tian's friend (Didn't know her name.. who cares anyway...). From the looks of his face, it was evident that Tian Tian's friend, though having a huge assets, failed terribly in Popiah's book. One man's meat is another man's poison... Bro Papaya (or something like that) and Lightning were attracted to her. In fact, Bro Lightning upped the gal immediately despite having cummed earlier.

Minutes felt like hours.... Finally the wait is over, Bro Redoxan brought this nympho and I wasn't disappointed. She reminded of Wala's KC, Lee Jin (Although most brothers disagreed of me). Tian Tian truly knows how to carry herself. Her excellent PR skills won the hearts of all brothers who sat there. Muscle fatigue besieged me after a hard day's work at Bro Hugo's workplace. I was so worn out that I have to endure the pain of waiting another day to sample this gem.

Next day. Woke up. Went acting. Couldn't concentrate on acting. Quickly rushed back home for a shower. Called Wala but was informed that the gang was leaving home earlier. That didn't dampen my spirit as I forged ahead with my plans to bonk Tian Tian. Nothing could possibly stop me as I set my mind and heart for the impending conquest...

Met Tian Tian. Went to hotel with mirrors all round. Instead of rushing to take off my clothes, I decided to be a voyeur and watched Tian Tian derobed piece by piece in front of my very eyes. Wow! Her skin texture is close to perfection. In all my years of cheonging, Tian Tian definitely beats the rest pants down in terms of the smoothness, suppleness, softness, blemish free and whiteness.

I told her the reason why I didn't call her the night before is because I'm tired out and needed her massage. Trying to act innocent, I joked with her saying that I don't want to bonk her (like real) but just wanted to receive a good massage. Boy... Her massage is real good. She managed to press the right point with the right amount of pressure.

Though not very big, her boobs are perky and well proportionate with respect to her petite frame. Following my basic instinct, I began to nibble, lick, flick and suck on her light brownish nipples like a hungry baby seeking out the warmth and nutrition of human milk. I could have kept sucking on nipples if not for Tian Tian requesting to go for a quick shower.

In the shower, Tian Tian soaped me and gyrate her perky nipples on my naked body. Though she didn't press her body firmly like most FL would do, the light "scratching" of her perky nipples coupled with the soapy sensation almost drove me to the point of no return. I offered to soap her CB and anal but stopped as she felt shy. So I left the shower room and waited patiently for my goddess to complete her "beauty routine". Oh my god, I could hardly contain my excitment as my eyes embasked in the freshness of this naked beauty. Before she could react, I gently pushed Tian Tian on the bed and began licking her literally from head to toe. One of the reasons why I'm hooked to her is because her moaning is all natural. Many may questioned this statement simply because FL are trained to offer "customer service" by faking orgasm. All I can say is that my limited years of cheonging tell otherwise simply because she didn't start moaning immediately when I flicked my wet tongue on her swollen clit. If she has done so, I will immediately discount her as another typical "PRC FL". Tian Tian tried to restrain herself by clenching her fist, shutting her eyes and arching her hips. It is only she can hold no more (I think) that she grasped my head to press her wet pussy firmly on my face and began to moan and gasp heavily. I'm having a hard on now simply reviving this scene. SHIOK!

Time for her to service me back, Tian Tian began her relentless onslaught on my hot rod. Her technique stands out from the rest. Instead of the poppin action, Tian Tian would run her slitty tongue up and down my shaft (ok this is still normal)... She caught me by surprise when she nibbled gently on the base of my shaft and twirl her tongue effortless round and round my swollen head. Oh my god.... I'm in heaven...

Cannot take it anymore, rushed to cap my dick head. In my moment of desperation, my condom couldn't roll down completely. Urrgghhh!!!! I'm so close yet so far from conquering her wet cunt!!!! Tian Tian helped to remove my condom, assuming I may I wore it wrongly. When she realized I wore it the right way and tried to put back the condom, It only fits half way through. Tian Tian put some lubrication on the condom since it is rather dried after manhandling. Thinking it is pretty secured, I've gotten her consent but inserting my prick into the depths of her love tunnel. When I pulled out after the first stroke, to my horror, the condom got stucked in her pussy. SHIT! Lan lan... Since I've run out of condom, bo pian... Washed up and go off... I told Tian Tian will be back for revenge.... BBUUUAAARRGGGHHHAAAAA!!!!

FR on Tian Tian
Province: Chong Qing but worked in Guangzhou as a masseur

Skin: 10/10 Perfection

Looks: (8/10) Big eyes. Rather short hair. Can easily pass off as a local.

Body Odour: NA

Figure: (9/10) Petite. A bit of tummy but still manageable. About 160 cm weigh about 46 kg

Boobs: (8/10) perky. B cup. brownish nipples

Pussy: (9/10) No blemish. Pinkish. dense pubic hair. Can't tell whether tight or not... Haiz...

Ass: (9/10) Meaty. Good for doggie

Frenching: Yes

BBBJ: (9.5/10) Best I've tried so far

HJ: NA

Massage: (8/10) Hard enough.

AJ: NA

FJ: Can't tell

Attitude: (8/10) Service oriented

Damage: $60

Overall: (8/10) Could have been perfect if not for my stupid condom

RTF: YES!!!

onion_rings
01-08-2008, 11:26 PM
errr..so bei bei good bo?:D

She today balek kampung liao oolala :p :p

walabis
02-08-2008, 07:37 AM
She today balek kampung liao oolala :p :p

BTW when you going to take on TT challenge?:p

onion_rings
02-08-2008, 08:22 AM
BTW when you going to take on TT challenge?:p

Maybe on this Wednesday?!?!?! :eek: oolala :p

walabis
02-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Maybe on this Wednesday?!?!?! :eek: oolala :p

She said she met her handsome guy from SBF yesterday and you been busy and uncontactable. I thought that guy was you :p

brattz
02-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Her technique stands out from the rest. Instead of the poppin action, Tian Tian would run her slitty tongue up and down my shaft (ok this is still normal)... She caught me by surprise when she nibbled gently on the base of my shaft and twirl her tongue effortless round and round my swollen head. Oh my god.... I'm in heaven...

Bro simplyhorny, I like this phase.." I'm in heaven" You are one the best FR writer in sammyboy forum which I been snufing. Going to RTF her today wonder will I crash with you if happen to RTF her today. If you see a guy in blue T and blue demin with her and it could be me. Cheers and have a nice weekend ;)

camelot
02-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Had a short but thoroughly enjoyable session with her today. Definitely worth coming out from retirement from and sure beats practicing Hokkien any day. Great bod, boobs, skin, complexion, nips,teeth, eyes, hair etc> And great service too altho can't say that I had that special chemistry with her. But no problem she is nice, polite and professional. Will RTF for sure! Tks to TS for contact.

kenny9784
02-08-2008, 05:50 PM
HI bro, can share her contact .will write FR after session...thank you

camelot
02-08-2008, 08:56 PM
HI bro, can share her contact .will write FR after session...thank you

Are you from AV looking for leads ? Or are you a number collector?. All your posts are one liner requests for contacts, more than two or three on one day sometimes...Haizz..

walabis
02-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Had a short but thoroughly enjoyable session with her today. Definitely worth coming out from retirement from and sure beats practicing Hokkien any day. Great bod, boobs, skin, complexion, nips,teeth, eyes, hair etc> And great service too altho can't say that I had that special chemistry with her. But no problem she is nice, polite and professional. Will RTF for sure! Tks to TS for contact.
Though her gfe not that strong but her attitude make me got a kind of special chemistry with her.

denden7070
03-08-2008, 02:16 AM
Though her gfe not that strong but her attitude make me got a kind of special chemistry with her.

but your BFE is very strong lol:D

walabis
03-08-2008, 07:15 AM
I dun have strong BFE but OMFE :D

Redoxan
03-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Your BFE lagi strong , many PRC died under your hand :D
At GL L2x no PRC that don't know you call XZ :D

porcupine
03-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Your BFE lagi strong , many PRC died under your hand :D
At GL L2x no PRC that don't know you call XZ :D

i hate to agree but ask any PRC in GL, all heard of XZ but none heard of LHL. :rolleyes:

slick
03-08-2008, 08:24 AM
OMFE
Oh My Fxxking Ego? :confused: :D

kenny9784
03-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Hi bro ,I am not from AV, you can check my posting,after session i write FR.
why I asked for more bro for the contacts ,as not all bro will give contact.thank you...

walabis
03-08-2008, 08:44 AM
why I asked for more bro for the contacts ,as not all bro will give contact.thank you...
I think the proper way is to PM the TS. I look through your previous postings and you did post FRs but your last 27 postings was a line asking for contacts and that why bro camelot thought was a number collector and he may overlook it.

popcap
03-08-2008, 09:22 AM
thanks bro walabis contact for tian tian ,managed to meet her up yesterday in lorong 2x

Looks: 7/10 - very local look

Skin Complexion: 8/10 - fair & smooth

Height: abt 1.62

Body: 7/10 - nice body, slim and no tummy

Boobs: 7/10 - natural 34B

Frenching - 7/10 - passaionate

Cathbath - 7/10 - like to lick my nipple. I like her breast massage.

BBBJ - 8/10 - very pro, good sucking

CIM - 9/10 - The best moment

FJ - no chance to bonk as she cim me

Damage - I paid her total $80 including tips

porcupine
03-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Oh My Fxxking Ego? :confused: :D

bro slick, walabis' typo error lah... should be DOMFE..... dirty old man feeling empty...:rolleyes::D

Leeds2006
03-08-2008, 03:43 PM
thk u bro walabis's instant reply of ctc a couple days ago and managed to fix a sexxion late late last nite .... several msg and arrange to fetch her at the mid Lxx of GL .... did not feel disappointed at all when we met outside a kind of temple there .... intial look a bit sultry with a small dot of mole above lips & with a translucent black baggy top and 3 quarter white hot pant (couresty of a bro) with a veri friendly depostion of local like outlook

Her love nest to her which was safe was at the even Lorong of GL ... when session started ... was veri appreciate her proportionate body built with a good pair of lovely boobs ... gfe feeling was great even after the sexxion and did not rush at all ... end of it ... sent her back next to the lorong tt we met ...
Bro Walabis ... she had good good words of u and your gang ... thanks again

Cheers ... hv time will rtf ...

brattz
03-08-2008, 10:48 PM
RTF her yesterday and service better than last. I hope I don't fall for her or else I got hard time. I consider her one of my top 3 bonk of this this year 2008. Expecting my 2nd RTF this week.

denden7070
04-08-2008, 03:02 AM

i have given you ctc but no FR from you

walabis
04-08-2008, 07:45 AM
Bro Walabis ... she had good good words of u and your gang ... thanks again
Cheers ... hv time will rtf ...
I will have good word on you too. :D

Cheers

brattz
04-08-2008, 03:47 PM
I will have good word on you too. :D

Cheers

What about me? :D

Dancing
04-08-2008, 04:26 PM
DOMFE..... dirty old man feeling empty...:rolleyes::D

U discribing me??

Compassion
04-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Wah Lao, she just arrived and so many senior brothers already visited her. So many choices in the market now. Shall I or shall I not ask for contact??? Pai seh ask for contact, and then got no time to visit.

walabis
04-08-2008, 10:50 PM
What about me? :D
I already did so :D

bbjking888
04-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks to Bro Walabis for your contact today.
Sms her immediately to make an appointment tonight at 7pm.
Checked into GL H81 and sms her the room number.
She was at the door within 10mins. Very fast!

As I had already taken a shower, I let her go and wash up.
Action started immediately. Basically I find her skill slightly average.
I have been around many countries, tried different nationality of ladies.
So did not find her skills exceptionally good or bad.

Maybe she was tired as she had been working since noon today with no
chance for food. So a bit not too responsive.

Field Report:
Look: 6.5/10 (Not model face but looks pleasant)
Boob: 34B+ (soft and smooth)
Body: 8.5/10 (very proportional, minimum body fat)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good suction)
Cathbath: 7/10 (too wet for my liking)
FJ: 6/10
Overall Experience: 6/10
Damages: $70 + $20 (rm) + CD
RTF: Most probably not. Plenty of choices around....

However, I still want to thank Bro Walabis for your contact!!
Hope to share some with you in the future !

fatboy
04-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Thanks to Bro Walabis for your contact and made appt to meet her

Think she probably overbooked herself with the sudden influx of customers..pick her up from her place when she just finished with another bro..In the room, she said just had shower so she will skip this part and ask me to bath myself, missed her soapy bath.....

Started with less than 5 mins of her sexy tits massage and asked to turn around..followed by some catbath and straight down to my little sleeping bro
Did not have the wonderful BBBJ from her, but managed to wake him up, capped and climbed onto me and inserted him into her dry pussy..lucky thing, she still managed to produce some juice and little bro at least enjoyed some nice pumping in a few positions before unloading the weekend loads...pulled out little bro and off she went into the toilet to wash up, with little bro still wrapped in the sock helmet....LL, picked up tissue and remove CD. Lit up while waiting for her to finish her bath...end of story

Look: 6/10
Boob: 34B (soft and smooth)
Body: 7.5 with light colour nipple
BBBJ: 6/10
Cathbath: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall Experience: 5/10
RTF: NO

walabis
05-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Thanks to Bro Walabis for your contact today.
Maybe she was tired as she had been working since noon today with no
chance for food. So a bit not too responsive.
However, I still want to thank Bro Walabis for your contact!!
Hope to share some with you in the future !

Thanks to Bro Walabis for your contact and made appt to meet her.
Think she probably overbooked herself with the sudden influx of customers..pick her up from her place when she just finished with another bro..In the room, she said just had shower so she will skip this part and ask me to bath myself, missed her soapy bath.....

Thanks both for your FRs..look like she over work but but cannot double standard.I will talk to her about it.

dragon5
05-08-2008, 09:22 AM
wonder how long more will she be here? :p

breaker
06-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Had my RTF 2 days ago. Still as good as before. Probably is the chemistry ?

xavier69
07-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Had a session with Tian Tian on tuesday afternoon at 4.30pm. Told me she had just came back from shopping.

1st impression she looks local to me. Shower together and she used her boobs to rub my back followed by my chest... also cleaned me throughly. Nice shower. :p

Dry myself while she shower and brush her teeth. Cathbath started off with her using her boobs to massage me before licking and sucking of my nipples. Wet licking from nipples to shoulder before heading south. Cap me before BJ...BJ technique is good and different...you have to try it for yourself to know. :p

After around 10mins of BJ...turned her around and attacked her boobs before licking down her smooth silky body. Had a look at her pussy...nice pinkish and look nice for painting...didn't try painting though...and went on with missionary.

Missionary for about 10mins...changed cowgirl...doggie on bed...dressing table for a short while as find it not enjoying...standing doggie...sissors...missionary....still didn't cum. Tian Tian commented "Ni hao li hai ah, pin shi dou zhe meh li hai ma?" :p Told her usually not so power maybe it's because of her more power. Apologised that sorry didn't make me cum. Told her don't worry about it as it's not her fault. Great attitude from her as I have met FL who complained when I took too long to cum. :(

Didn't carry on as felt that getting late. Chatted with Tian Tian on bed while resting on bed. Nice gal to chat with if you strike the right conversation with her. Went to shower with Tian Tian together and with her showering me again. Saw Tian Tian rinse her mouth with a small bottle of mouth rinse she bought. Good hygiene practise there.

Overall, had an enjoyable sexperience with Tian Tian. Will RTF soon to finish my unaccomplished mission.
Thanks Bro walabis for sharing her contact. Up you with my humble point.

walabis
07-08-2008, 07:03 AM
Overall, had an enjoyable sexperience with Tian Tian. Will RTF soon to finish my unaccomplished mission.
Thanks Bro walabis for sharing her contact. Up you with my humble point.
thks for your FR and return my part :)

probe
07-08-2008, 07:10 AM
Seems like there a gem in here :)

ricky69
07-08-2008, 07:34 AM
I tried her 2 days ago and below my brief detail on her before the test

1)NAME: Tian Tian
2)AGE: she said 26
3)ORIGINATED:PRC , Chong Qin
3)HGTS: like 1.6m
4)WGTS:around 48 kg

My rating on her 6 subjects during the sex examination

1)LOOK-70/100( average looking with a kind of attraction)
2)BODY-75/100(nice body with soft B cupper)
3)CATHBATH:72/100(lick me all over)
4)BBBJ: 73/100 (very hardworking and a pretty long one and almost cum in her mouth )
5)FJ: 75/100 (this is something very special, her pussy can grip my dick very hatd and and that why felt her cunt very tight)
6)ATTITUDE: 73/100 (friendly girl )

The Final Result
1) 73 % of 438/600
2)DAMAGE: $70 + $10 tips + $20 room + $2 CD

smallfish73
07-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Firstly, must thank Bro Xiao Ma Ge for sharing the contact of Tiantian

Had a session with Tiantian after session with Jiaqi this afternoon. Here is the FR:

Name: Tiantian
Look: 6.5/10. However, c knows how to carry herself well. like her dress today.
Boobs: B, natural, soft
Boob massage: 7/10. Too bad not during shower as c had shower just before the session.
Catbath: 7/10. Will be better if can lick private area longer
BJ: 7/10. C is good in it.
Frenching: 8/10. Enjoy her tongue action especially with candy in her mouth. Like it vey much!
FJ: 7.5/10. Responsive; Several positions.
Moan: 7/10. Not too loud. Just nice.
Attitude: 8/10. Willing to please.

Overall: Look wise, OK; Service wise, good.

Damage: 130/2/2+20 for room--Add on session with Jiaqi, had 3 shots in 4hrs. Really sexfied and exhausted now.:p

medio8audio
08-08-2008, 07:14 AM
last night I wanted to jiaqi but not available, as it was raining no choice called tian tian again. she arrived in her sexy colourful suit. A very good return to fuck session.

Marlborolgt
08-08-2008, 07:31 PM
THANK YOU XIAO MA GE,

very close to all bro have share...
TRY her few days back 1 sentence to describe.

MUST BONK MEAT LAR

Damage $70

Thanks TS.:D:rolleyes:

denden7070
09-08-2008, 03:22 AM
today had RTF this pretty sweet tiantian,her bbbj had improved.while talking over the phone,she gave me a super BBBJ that i cant concentrate talking but enjoying:D

pls pm bro walabis for her ctc,not me;)

alex18122003
09-08-2008, 03:31 AM
her bbbj had improved.while talking over the phone,she gave me a super BBBJ that i cant concentrate talking but enjoying:D

She also enjoy chatting with yr didi while u talking on the phone mah :D

walabis
09-08-2008, 02:32 PM
today had RTF this pretty sweet tiantian,her bbbj had improved.while talking over the phone,she gave me a super BBBJ that i cant concentrate talking but enjoying

pls pm bro walabis for her ctc,not me;)
After hearing you got superb BBBJ I cannot tahan go back for my 4th RTF , again requested her TO Blow me out ... CIM & suck me dry !

A pic to share...:D

http://i34.tinypic.com/16blhsw.jpg

Want more ??? :D

walabis
09-08-2008, 02:41 PM
OMg..forget to resize

Monkey4
09-08-2008, 02:44 PM
bro, so ytd when u called for la kopi session dismissed was a smoke screen for u to proceed to bonk her is it .:mad:

:D:D

ps since u got 2 flyers ticket liao... suggest u book a complete capsule and get her to BBBJ u and CIM when the capsule reaches the utmost peak...... should be most memorable lah but just dun know what the consequences will be once the capsule reaches ground zero. :D

poolhot.
09-08-2008, 03:03 PM
bro, so ytd when u called for la kopi session dismissed was a smoke screen for u to proceed to bonk her is it .:mad:

Highlight for yest afternoon kopi sexxion :eek:

wala mia tian tian mia. tian tian appear wala appear. denden mia tian tian mia. tian tian appear denden appear.

Wala - help u to resize

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/a/218_186/11_3/1482.jpg

http://img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64675_1_123_1161lo.jpg

VBScripts
09-08-2008, 03:11 PM
OMg..forget to resize

Wala, thanks and no need to resize, me old man now can see clearly :D ;)

dummy364
09-08-2008, 03:21 PM
After hearing you got superb BBBJ I cannot tahan go back for my 4th RTF , again requested her TO Blow me out ... CIM & suck me dry !

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I thought someone told me "RETIRE LIAO"? See? Now "TEO LIAK" by me....

More picture will be MUCH appreciated!!!

walabis
09-08-2008, 04:40 PM
bro, so ytd when u called for la kopi session dismissed was a smoke screen for u to proceed to bonk her is it ps since u got 2 flyers ticket liao... suggest u book a complete capsule and get her to BBBJ u and CIM when the capsule reaches the utmost peak...... should be most memorable lah but just dun know what the consequences will be once the capsule reaches ground zero. :D
FYI when I left , she still sitting there with the ah lao. The flyer tickets have given to her. Wonder who the lucky guy take her to see firework today.... maybe xiao Zhong Ge bcos she jio him yesterday :D

walabis
09-08-2008, 04:45 PM

wala mia tian tian mia. tian tian appear wala appear. denden mia tian tian mia. tian tian appear denden appear.

Wala - help u to resize
thks for resize. I mia I go to work, denden mia he go to bonk, tian tian mia we both mia.

walabis
09-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Wala, thanks and no need to resize, me old man now can see clearly .
I bring her to you and you will never said never see clearly :D

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I thought someone told me "RETIRE LIAO"? See? Now "TEO LIAK" by me....More picture will be MUCH appreciated!!!
I really temporary retired but the story about a photogragher and a model story.
More pics will be up .. I got about 67 pictures in total !! However firstly I need to go for a nap after a hard long working day and secondly......

wulan899
09-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Can share the contact with me too?

Chick_Ken
09-08-2008, 06:21 PM
bro,
since u got 2 flyers ticket liao... suggest u book a complete capsule and get her to BBBJ u and CIM when the capsule reaches the utmost peak...... should be most memorable lah ...... :D

Wiseman talking from his own sexperience yesterday :confused: :D

spidermel
09-08-2008, 06:31 PM

Wala - help u to resize

Mia ur nnkc ah... u mia all GL lao kuay bu mia, u appear all GL lao kuay bu return to old folk home... nnkc u tiam tiam go GL till GL nw become old solk home ah...:mad: :D

kuku u ah, should upsize the neh neh mah, resize for simi... TEH AH TEH AH TEH NEH NEH!!! :D

denden7070
09-08-2008, 08:47 PM

i forgot to add that she doing yoga.......its awesome:D(had told her...to bonk her in her yoga stunt) so after training her bbbj improved???;)

walabis
09-08-2008, 11:03 PM
i forgot to add that she doing yoga.......its awesome(had told her...to bonk her in her yoga stunt) so after training her bbbj improved???
To me Is not whether her BBBJ improved or but what type of BBBJ we looking for. I like those soft suck a while and hard suck a while in out in out ...shiok shiok and cum in her mouth ..:p

Another master piece by a photograph :D A perfect resize I guess :D

http://i38.tinypic.com/2uzqdev.jpg

qq1979
10-08-2008, 12:15 AM
Tried her this afternoon

Look: 7/10
Hair: short just like in the picture
Boob: 34B (soft and smooth) nipple quite light brown pinkish
Armpit :shaved
Body: 7.5/10 slim & no tummy
Hgts: 1.6m
Wgts:47kg
Body massage: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Cathbath: 7/10
Overall Experience: 7/10
RTF: worth going back for her
Damage:$70 + 10 tips

lightning
10-08-2008, 02:21 AM
To me Is not whether her BBBJ improved or but what type of BBBJ we looking for. I like those soft suck a while and hard suck a while in out in out ...shiok shiok and cum in her mouth ..

Another master piece by a photograph .A perfect resize I guess

http://i38.tinypic.com/2uzqdev.jpg

Not bad nice tits:D:D:D

walabis
10-08-2008, 07:36 AM
Not bad nice tits

nice cutting :D :D

http://i36.tinypic.com/jsoraw.jpg

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 08:09 AM

Wahhhhh Liaooooo Eeeeyyyyyyy. How to tarhan this kind of figure. My PC is all wet with my saliva Liaooooooooo......

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Tried her this afternoon

Hair: short just like in the picture
Boob: 34B (soft and smooth) nipple quite light brown pinkish
Armpit :shaved
Body: 7.5/10 slim & no tummy
Hgts: 1.6m
Body massage: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Cathbath: 7/10
Overall Experience: 7/10
RTF: worth going back for her
Damage:$70 + 10 tips

You again!! Fast action hor:D. By the way JQ and Tian Tian are friends that they know each other. So you had tried these sisters liao hor.:D

walabis
10-08-2008, 09:49 AM
You again!! Fast action hor:D. By the way JQ and Tian Tian are friends that they know each other. So you had tried these sisters liao hor.:D

Do you believe me If I tell you I did them tarma before ?? :D

Zikoman
10-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Wala, thanks and no need to resize, me old man now can see clearly

shouldnt it be Chow OSF....... :eek:

nice cutting

hi Senior wala wala,

great pic, nice kah chng......... can the kah chng do a shake it boom boom juz like the squarish image besides my nick??? :D

signoff
shake it boom boom ziko

walabis
10-08-2008, 11:57 AM
shouldnt it be Chow OSF....... :eek:
hi Senior wala wala,
great pic, nice kah chng......... can the kah chng do a shake it boom boom juz like the squarish image besides my nick??? :D
signoff
shake it boom boom ziko
Just like your avatar ! :D

Redoxan
10-08-2008, 12:47 PM

going to find sometime to RTF her today before I fly off tomorrow :p

onion_rings
10-08-2008, 12:58 PM

Wow see her behind all bare naked body nose also bleed liao :p But alas got no chance to spar with her :(

poolhot.
10-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Wow see her behind all bare naked body nose also bleed liao :p But alas got no chance to spar with her :(

wan me to help u spar her? :D

Oolala

denden7070
10-08-2008, 01:44 PM
bro wala, you should take her yoga pic.......after you post it:rolleyes:your pm inbox will be flooded;):D

arowana_sg
10-08-2008, 01:54 PM
First of all, thanks bro walabis for tian tian contact, good stuff!

The following is my brief FR...

Look: 7/10 (local look)
Boobs: 34
Body Frame: 7/10
Ht: about 1.60 M
Complexion: 7/10
Kissing: 7 (allow some frenching)
BBBJ: 7 (quite skillful)
FJ: 7 (slow & steady type, sexy movements, GF feeling)
Customer Service: 8 (good service provided)
Price: $80+tips

Overall: 7.5 (worth the bonk)

spidermel
10-08-2008, 02:20 PM
wan me to help u spar her?

Oolala

Ah lao wei!!!!!! u go spar rem to brinh inhaler hor...:D

walabis
10-08-2008, 09:52 PM
bro wala, you should take her yoga pic.......after you post it:rolleyes:your pm inbox will be flooded;):D

I got her in yoga style but that piece is 私人收藏 :D

walabis
10-08-2008, 09:55 PM
First of all, thanks bro walabis for tian tian contact, good stuff!
Overall: 7.5 (worth the bonk)
Thks for your effort to post this FR, up you 7 points ;)

lawrene
10-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Hi bro,

do i have the chance to try her..thank in advance....:)

johnson
11-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Hi bro, pm you for her ctc.thks

HushPuppy
11-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Thanks Bro Walabis for your contact. Her contact was with me for couple of weeks till last night... Hehehe. Was with my friend having supper near G area and 2 man suddenly feeling very horny. Sms her and she reply that 3rd bro wants to meet her of course she will turned up la. I was like :confused: when did I suddenly became her 3rd bro ah? Sms back she must have misunderstood me for another person liao. She apologise and told me my number and her "San Ge" number looks alike. I sms whether she got any friend to intro as I was with my friend. She recommended JiaQi. Soon we were in a H81.
When she took off her clothes, I was :eek: , her two mountain was quite big and nice shape with 2 nice nips too. Came and shower with me and another :eek: , sopa her breast and gave me a good sensual breast massage. Si Bei SONG !!
After dry, she ask me to lie on bed, was wondering what she up to. Soon she lick me from head to toe, then from balls to dick. Her BBBj was something special as she will positioned herself in several pattern and blow you all over. Simply love her BBBJ. Soon, I returned her favour by giving her a good lick and painting, no smell and very wet, her moan is really a turn on for me. After some painting, I positioned my dick infront of her, she knows what i want and immediately lick my little bro follow by BBBj again while at the same time i was fingering her. This is just like what AV movie man. After kena her powwerful BBBJ for almost 20 mins, I sense that I couldn't take it any longer, signal her to cap me. She rode me wildly for few mins, due to her powerful BBBJ, I erupted shortly. Overall feel very sextisfied. Those bro who fancy BBBj, she is a gem not to be missed..

Boobs: 34(B or C)
Pussy: Nicely trimmed and her lovehole is tight and wet
BBBJ: 9 (Pattern many many)
FJ: 7 ( Tried 1 pattern only, too excited :D)
Gfe: 7 ( Can engage conversation easily)
Price: $70+tips

RTF - Not sure but will sure RFB (Return for blow)

kltan4
11-08-2008, 08:41 AM
After reading so many juicy reports on tian tian finally got my chance yesterday.

A short report

Looks: 7/10 (sweet face, with short china doll like hairdo)
Body: 8/10 (just like the picture, very nice cutting)
Skin:nice and smooth complexion
Boobs: B cup (light brown nipples will erect when suck)
Pussy: nice trim and good for licking . no smell
Armpit:shaved
Hgts:1.6m
Cathbath:8/10 (I like the breast massage)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction & tongue licking around my dick)
FJ: 8/10 (very accomodating)
Attitude : 8/10 (good attitude, no rush)
Damage: $70 + tips + $20 hotel
RTF: I will

Patlim
11-08-2008, 09:40 AM
TQ bro walabis for TT ctc. call her last week and find my comments below.

Name-tian tian
Age-26 years old
From- Guangzhou
Look-7 , very attractive in some way
Hair- can see from the picture
Body- can see from the picture
Breast- 34B
Heights-1.6m
Weight-47kg
BBBJ-8
Frenching-7
Cathbath-7
FJ-8, very co-operate
Attitude-8, very good
Damage- $70 and $10 tips

denden7070
11-08-2008, 11:27 AM
saw her last night after i send ke ren back.feel like bonk her straight away,her look really kill me:p

sgdevilchief
11-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Hi Walabis,

can give the contact of this FL??
Tried to PM u but yr inbox is full.

Thanks in advance

bluestone_sg
11-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Can any one share her contact please?
Many thanks

Leeds2006
11-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Time flied since I had d sexxion with her a week ago ... bored with the 1-sided Olym Basketball game btwn US/PRC n d unexciting Charity Shield game between MU/Pors ... msg her and bingo she was availlable for the late nite sexxion ... arrgd at her favorite love nest at the mid Lor of GL ... svc level improved esp her BbBJ ... observed tt she had gained a bit of wt (with the hospitality of her regulars) ... after sexxion .. sent her back to her favorite Coffee Shop ... cheers

simplyhorny
11-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Bro simplyhorny, I like this phase.." I'm in heaven" You are one the best FR writer in sammyboy forum which I been snufing. Going to RTF her today wonder will I crash with you if happen to RTF her today. If you see a guy in blue T and blue demin with her and it could be me. Cheers and have a nice weekend ;)

Thanks for the compliement!

I was given strict instruction ONLY to bonk Tian Tian before she leaves Sillypore. Anyway, her biz is so good that I seriously doubt I would have a chance to bonk her anyway.

Personally, TT come across to me as a very sociable person. Obviously she is here to make money and therefore the need to practise "time management". Too bad, I'm currently jobless and therefore couldn't provide her the material needs (Heard from Wala that some old man paid her $200 just to bring her out for lunch! WOW!) Anyway, I'm a far cry compared to my fellow samsters (Papaya, Redoxan, Denden, etc) in terms of "honey coated tongue"

Haiz...

denden7070
11-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the compliement!

I was given strict instruction ONLY to bonk Tian Tian before she leaves Sillypore. Anyway, her biz is so good that I seriously doubt I would have a chance to bonk her anyway.

Personally, TT come across to me as a very sociable person. Obviously she is here to make money and therefore the need to practise "time management". Too bad, I'm currently jobless and therefore couldn't provide her the material needs (Heard from Wala that some old man paid her $200 just to bring her out for lunch! WOW!) Anyway, I'm a far cry compared to my fellow samsters (Papaya, Redoxan, Denden, etc) in terms of "honey coated tongue"

Haiz...

knn,you see......dont bonk ke ren.in the end papaya up her liao:p

simplyhorny
11-08-2008, 11:51 PM

Actually after you left with Li Li, I went to look for Ke Ren. Combed lorong by lorong starting from 2x to L8 but couldn't find her. Dejected, I made my way back to our fav Kopi Joint and (as usual), I kenna waylaid by a MILF. Offer me full Service (BBBJ, FJ & Massage) for $30 inclusive of room. Looks ok to me. Obviously figure cannot expect too much. Nothing to shout about but her service attitude rather goood. By the time I finished and walked back to L2x, papaya came back with Keren. It was then I realized my brother Papaya fast hand fast leg. Haiz...

I was fighting my urge to bonk Keren. Scully, Jiaqi and Tian Tian also around. A bit pai sei to up Keren since I promised to rtf Tian Tian for my "final revenge". Bo pian... Got to practise a bit of money management especially after my uneventful "$30 massage, BBBJ, FJ" experience.

Regret... Regret...

wulan899
12-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Thanks bro walabis for sharing the contact to me.In return i have up you before ;)

Have meet her at GL 25A and 1st look at her look sweet to me.She hold my hands and off we went to hotel 81 at GL 20.I got the key and off for a shower.After the shower it her turn and i wait eagerly for ger at bed.

She was naked when she came out of the bathroom with a nice body and a nice nipples.She use her breast to massage for me and useing her tounge to suck all over my body inculed my leg too.At the same time i useing my finger in her pussy.Wow,it was tight WET.(sibei POWER):eek:

After 20min of sucking and breast massage i couldnt take it any more and she could see that i in escaty and she put some cold water inside her mouth and start to BBBJ again.This time my sperm feel like cumming and ask her to stop.She got what i mean and laugh and i pass her the POWERFUL 002 and she cap for me.

Then i start to ride on her with a few very Impossible postion as the TS told me she have learn yoga before.After much fuking with this yoga teacher my sperm shot high out to the celling and after the clean up we was going to book out of the room i turn back and still saw the sperm dripping from the
celling.:D

Name tian x2
Age 26
Look 7/10 -sweet and grow on you when she start her massive attack
Body 7/10 Nice body from her age
boods 7/10
BBBJ 7.5/10
Pussy 7.5/10 Tight and wet
Moaning sound 8/10 Sibei POWER
Sucking & Licking 7.5/10
GFE 7/10
Vaule with money 8/10
RTF 7.5/10

Damage $70 + room $ 20 + FOC CD:D

walabis
12-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Thanks bro walabis for sharing the contact to me.In return i have up you before
FOC CD:D

Till now I don't know why I got to fix the appointment for you and provided you the CD as well :o

simplyhorny
12-08-2008, 12:31 AM
After much fuking with this yoga teacher my sperm shot high out to the celling and after the clean up we was going to book out of the room i turn back and still saw the sperm dripping from the
celling.:D

Either Tian Tian's skills has improved by leaps and bounds or you haven't cummed for a long time... :D

denden7070
12-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Till now I don't know why I got to fix the appointment for you and provided you the CD as well :o

i provide the wrapping paper too:D you will be nominate "the best TS of the month" BTW,how come when i bonk tiantian i got no CD provided har:p

seoul
12-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Return to bonk her yesterday. thumb up service.

ray_tan
12-08-2008, 08:12 AM
After reading those beautiful FRs I decided to lay on tian tian

PM bro walabis and he was quick to replied my pm. Check her out 2 days ago.

After stripping our ourselves, we both walk into the shower room. She helped me to wash my dick with shower gel, the next after she knee down and began to BBBJ...Oh boy very shiok..yes yes really a great great feeling.

Too bad she stopped or otherwise I will cum in her mouth. After drying ourselves, we went to the bed started to have some light frenching followed by catbathing my body. I really like the way she lick my nipples..slowly she proceed down to my balls and dick.I requested for 69 position and I never gave chance to her CB..

Her BBBJ was too good I can't resist and this time I think I will cum...and she continue to blow..oh no...game over ..

Body: 7/10
Catbath:8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM:9/10,I am in the wonderland
FJ: no chance but will RTF
Attitude:8/10
Overall:8/10
Damage: $80
RTF:definitely will because I haven't bonked her

walabis
12-08-2008, 10:55 AM
i provide the wrapping paper too:D you will be nominate "the best TS of the month" BTW,how come when i bonk tiantian i got no CD provided har:p
I only got one thread how to become best TS unlike you leh?? you want CD I can provide you. :D

denden7070
12-08-2008, 10:59 AM
I only got one thread how to become best TS unlike you leh?? you want CD I can provide you.

knn,should tell me earlier mah:p BTW,you provide only when i bonk tiantian or.............:D:D

i1papaya
12-08-2008, 11:07 AM

No, in the end Ke Ren up me:p:D

i1papaya
12-08-2008, 11:09 AM
I only got one thread how to become best TS unlike you leh?? you want CD I can provide you. :D

Hey good brother, I also need CD leh next time can look for u ok:p:D

wulan899
12-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Till now I don't know why I got to fix the appointment for you and provided you the CD as well

ahahaha.....drink on me next round.:D

Either Tian Tian's skills has improved by leaps and bounds or you haven't cummed for a long time...

Guess i have not been cumming for a long time + her skill is good.:D

GhostRay
12-08-2008, 03:59 PM
saw her last night after i send ke ren back.feel like bonk her straight away,her look really kill me:pHai....... young man like you can bonk straight after a bonk. Old man like me cannot.... must rest for a few days..... How envy..... ;)

walabis
12-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Tian Tian's 大姨妈 is visiting her today and 家门 is closed till further notice. However she can do BBBJ, HJ...and CIM services if any interested.

martel
12-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Thanks Bro walabis for sharing me the contact....

Have meet her on Monday at GL 25A coffeshop and we went to hotel 81 at GL 20 together. I dun understand why have to wait at GL25A can't we just go straight to GL20...at the first look rating her 5.5 but later it grow on me 6 ~6.5...

She have a fantastic figure and a super nice breast... She use her breast to massage for me and using her tongue to suck all over my body included my leg as well, she allow fingering at her pussy, wet and soft....

One more thing almost forgotten to mention i love the way she bath me...

The whole session i thought is 2 hour, after the 45min mission over, i requested her to massage me and she told me 2hrs have to charge $120..then i have to end the whole mission at 1hrs...

Name Tian Tian
Look 6.5 -sweet and grow on you
Body 7/10 Nice body
boods 6.5/10
BBBJ 7.5/10
Pussy 7.5/10 Tight and wet
Moaning sound 8/10
Sucking & Licking 7.5/10
GFE 5.5/10
Vaule with money 6.5/10
RTF : Maybe

Damage $70 + room $ 20 + FOC CD

denden7070
13-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Hai....... young man like you can bonk straight after a bonk. Old man like me cannot.... must rest for a few days..... How envy..... ;)

tot will be seeing your FR.saw her yesterday n she told me you are very 利害:D

specific
13-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Tian Tian's 大姨妈 is visiting her today and 家门 is closed till further notice. However she can do BBBJ, HJ...and CIM services if any interested.

omg....have an apponitment today evening....looks like have to postpone...
but good gem have to wait lah :)...will bonk on next available date.

thanks bro walabis for the contact

cheers

spidermel
13-08-2008, 05:25 PM
大姨妈 come dun worry... redoxan like to lick and bonk 大姨妈 visit cha bo... he very the got balls de... :D

GhostRay
14-08-2008, 08:40 AM
tot will be seeing your FR.saw her yesterday n she told me you are very 利害:DShe just making a old man happy only.... Nothing else. :p

GhostRay
14-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Own bro Walabis (for finding a gem) & bro denden (for recommendation) a FR so here it go...... Called her up on that fateful evening.... Happen she free & I need a release, so arranged an appointment. Booked a room & sms her the number. Took her quite sometime to get here. Reason cos she went to the wrong hotel. Muhahahaha :p

Once inside the room, chit chat a bit to break the ice & after a while, she asked me if I wanna bath.:p Of course.... stink cos after work. So she start taking off her clothes & wow.... in front of me is one of the nicest pair of boobs...... Together we went inside the bathroom, she cleaned me inside out.... Quite a playful gal.

Dried ourselves up & she started her catbath. Not bad........ she slowly moved toward south & gave a wonderful 20min BBBJ. OMG..... A mind blowing BBBJ. Total engross within it. never a dull moment. :p She suddenly sprang up & told me time for her to enjoy. Quite a surprise. LOL. So my painting career started. She moan softly but turn out louder & louder. I told her sooner or later we two were about to get ban from the hotel. Her pussy no bad smell & she was very very very wet.

I had to wrestle both her arms & legs to prevent another death in the room. She capped me after my fun & action start. Another surprise was that she want to cowgal 1st. LOL. :D Then switch to doggie & end up missionary. Finally cum but damn exhausted. We rested for a few min then we washed up. Paid & out of hotel a happy, released & tired guy.

Name: Tian Tian (sky sky or sweet sweet??????)
Boobs: C (nice & firm, no fake)
Body: Slim but got some baby fats
Face: 6/10 (7 when hair down, 5 when tied up hair or in shower cap)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (a good 20min BBBJ. A die die must try item)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Quite normal to me but good respond)
Catbath: 6/10 (Normal to me too)
French: 8/10
Paint: 8/10 (Very easily wet)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Friendly & chatty)

Damage: 70 + rm + cd

RTF: Of course

denden7070
14-08-2008, 12:34 PM
She just making a old man happy only.... Nothing else. :p

at last saw your FR:D waiting for you to bonk the blur blur FL.you like it,right!!;)

spyder575
14-08-2008, 01:35 PM
today u become tour guide ah?

walabis
15-08-2008, 10:48 AM
RTF: Of course
R u going to be her first blood after her last blood ? :D

GhostRay
15-08-2008, 02:05 PM
at last saw your FR:D waiting for you to bonk the blur blur FL.you like it,right!!;)Confirm blur. Suppose to go for her last nite but she mix up the timing liao.... Muhahahahaha. Another time lor. :p

GhostRay
15-08-2008, 02:07 PM
today u become tour guide ah?who???? bro DD? He everyday & everyone guide. Muhahahaha.

R u going to be her first blood after her last blood ?Wah..... chim......Blur...... Someone care to explain to me????;)

lightning
15-08-2008, 03:39 PM
who???? bro DD? He everyday & everyone guide. Muhahahaha.

Wah..... chim......Blur...... Someone care to explain to me????;)

Blur Blur one refers to JQ with 34D torpeodoes

GhostRay
15-08-2008, 04:06 PM
R u going to be her first blood after her last blood ? :D

I finally understand what u mean liao.... kekekeke.... unfortunately I will be oversea next week. By the time her last bood end, I will be meeting my client oversea liao.... Hai..... guess me will be going dunno how many blood liao...... kekekekeke.....

alex18122003
15-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Hai..... guess me will be going dunno how many blood liao...... kekekekeke.....
Since u so interested so many blood. We will save it for u to return :D kidding la :p

Tiko ong
16-08-2008, 12:49 AM
Oh so sad!!! :(

Blood Blood Go away, Come Back Again Another Day.... :D

walabis
16-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Tian Tian's 大姨妈 is visiting her today and 家门 is closed till further notice.
She still on the red code

GhostRay
16-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Since u so interested so many blood. We will save it for u to return :D kidding la :pKNN, u Darcula ah???? love blood so much..... :p

spidermel
16-08-2008, 12:04 PM

redoxan very heng ah , juz come bk her AV still here... wah liew redoxan can lick till he siao liao....:D

GhostRay
16-08-2008, 02:03 PM
redoxan very heng ah , juz come bk her AV still here... wah liew redoxan can lick till he siao liao....:DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK........... ...........

alexgoh67
16-08-2008, 07:08 PM

Hi bro "Small Horse",

OIC....since she on code red cannot "perform" that's why u bring her go for romantic walk along East Coast Park huh??? :p:cool:

Anyway, long time no see....when next gathering???

Cheers, Alex :D

denden7070
17-08-2008, 02:18 AM
bro wala.....

you are being caught going to east coast..........:eek:

spidermel
17-08-2008, 08:11 AM
bro wala.....

you are being caught going to east coast..........

U saw a aka Qing Xian Lin and Lim Qing Xia on the beach? run nnkc slow then hug, turn a few round, fall onto the sand then poke poke..... :eek: :D

walabis
17-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Hi bro "Small Horse",
OIC....since she on code red cannot "perform" that's why u bring her go for romantic walk along East Coast Park huh???
hmmm... what make you think she is the one ?? you met her before ??:rolleyes::D
I only saw a very fit hunk running like an olympic runner in a very fast pace with many chio bu tailing behind
Next gathering remember to jio me so that I can run behind those chio bu..:D
bro wala..... you are being caught going to east coast..........
to buy mcdonald meal in the drive throu..:p

denden7070
17-08-2008, 12:18 PM
thought you dont take fast food:eek::D:D:p

walabis
17-08-2008, 12:47 PM
thought you dont take fast food:eek:
you know i dun take fast food?:rolleyes:

walabis
17-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Tian Tian's RED CODE is finally over. She will be ready to start work tomorrow. For those who have been long waiting for her since last week can try calling her again from tomorrow.

Batobus
17-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Tian Tian's RED CODE is finally over. She will be ready to start work tomorrow. For those who have been long waiting for her since last week can try calling her again from tomorrow.

Bro can share contact?
Wld like to try her if got time tomorrow.

PM you already

alex18122003
17-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Hehe...she my waiting list for this week.

denden7070
18-08-2008, 02:36 AM

our sweet time over as she will be busy from tomorrow:o:D

walabis
18-08-2008, 06:32 AM
our sweet time over as she will be busy from tomorrow
infact after 12am she got her first blood taken !! :eek::D

onion_rings
18-08-2008, 06:42 AM
infact after 12am she got her first blood taken !! :eek::D

hmmmmm..........:rolleyes: :D

walabis
18-08-2008, 07:16 AM
hmmmmm..........
hmmm...you think I dun know meh... :rolleyes::D

onion_rings
18-08-2008, 08:13 AM
hmmm...you think I dun know meh... :rolleyes::D

What u think may not be that thing & what i saw last nite maybe is that thing huh? :eek: :D

walabis
18-08-2008, 12:06 PM
What u think may not be that thing & what i saw last nite maybe is that thing huh? :eek: :D
What I think may not be the thing I think but the thing you think I think eventually is the thing I think. :D

denden7070
18-08-2008, 12:11 PM
chim........now the topic is thing,think,twink. luckily her name not ting ting:D

GhostRay
18-08-2008, 02:21 PM
First blood after the last blood..... kekekekeke...... Where the taste & the smell of the last blood still present...... :p

GhostRay
18-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Hi bro "Small Horse",

OIC....since she on code red cannot "perform" that's why u bring her go for romantic walk along East Coast Park huh??? :p:cool:

Cheers, Alex :DOei, why never take photo as evidence???? This also need me to teach u ah??? kekekekeke.

walabis
18-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Oei, why never take photo as evidence???? This also need me to teach u ah??? kekekekeke.
As I mentioned bro alex may spotted the wrong person :D

Today after her red tide over she so busy and she have no time for me :(

brattz
19-08-2008, 12:13 AM
She is back in action? I will be looking forward for my RTF.

ppppp
19-08-2008, 08:31 AM
have pm the ts for a while but no reply?

GhostRay
19-08-2008, 09:03 AM
As I mentioned bro alex may spotted the wrong person :D

Today after her red tide over she so busy and she have no time for me :(
may spotted the right person too.....:p

if no time for u, then i more no need say liao....... me way back in the Q.

kenny9784
19-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Thank Bro Walabis,
have a session with her ,below a short FR.
She is a very nice and patient girl.

After checking into H81, we went into shower, When she came out, I could see her shapely body.Jumped into bed and the action started. She capped me using her mouth and gave me a long BJ. Next she rode on me.I couldnot control ,my didi surrender with white flag. do a wash up,paid her and go.

spidermel
19-08-2008, 11:18 PM
张雨生:天天想你
当我伫立在窗前
你愈走愈远
我的每一次心跳
你是否听见
当我徘徊在深夜
你在我心田
你的每一句誓言
回荡在耳边
隐隐约约闪动的双眼
藏着你的羞怯
加深我的思念
两颗心的交界
你一定会看见
只要你愿意走向前
天天想你天天问自己
到什么时候才能告诉你
天天想你天天守住一颗心
把我最好的爱留给你...

:D....:D....:D....

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 11:29 PM
张雨生:天天想你
你一定会看见
只要你愿意走向前
天天想你天天问自己
到什么时候才能告诉你
天天想你天天守住一颗心
把我最好的爱留给你...

:D....:D....:D....

bro titu... din now u can sing... no wonder wanna go BS cos BS is Boobs and Sing hor ... teh neh neh teh neh neh.... goot neh neh goot neh neh

spidermel
19-08-2008, 11:35 PM
bro titu... din now u can sing... no wonder wanna go BS cos BS is Boobs and Sing hor ... teh neh neh teh neh neh.... goot neh neh goot neh neh

u nv hear IBONK sing B4 ah... Ur tears will roll down from ur left eye oni ah....:D

BTW dun think he will come here so wan to tok bad him pls OTOT....:D

I Love Wala
19-08-2008, 11:59 PM
wala! wala! i love you :p

ray_tan
20-08-2008, 06:49 AM
got my RTF last night. A very good RTF service.

fubarmale
20-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Thanks to Bro walabis for Tian Tian's contact and please see my FR below,

Face : 9/10
Unlike other FLs, Tian Tian came with make-up on and it's quite refreshing because most FLs has little or no make-up at all. Gives her high mark in this area for trying and fortunately, it was not too heavy because some girls put one whole bottle on their face which would literally crack when they smile. Eeee......

Boobs : 7/10
Average boob size for her height and still firm firm…ah….the wonders of youth which I’ve lost eons ago…..

Body : 8/10
Well maintained body and quite toned up also. When I commented on her body and asked whether she did any exercise, she said that she is lousy and the only exercise she knows is bed exercise. Wah….at that instance, I know that I have make the right choice and will enjoy my sexxion with her liao…

Butt : N.A.
No comment here because I normally take note of butt during doggy but with her, she didn’t give me a chance and I game over too early in missionary....hiazz…..

BBBJ : 10/10
After the departure of Yuki, I think that I have found a worthy successor in Tian Tian and if you have not tried her BBBJ service, you would not know what is THE BBBJ service. The different type of variation and rhythm that Tian Tian uses would literally blow your mind away because you would not know what stroke she is going to use next. We were at 69 for the longest of time and as she stop to catch her breath, I thought to rest a while also and she caught me by surprise by giving me deepthroat at fast fast speed. knn…lim pei thought all sports got half time but apparently for her, there is no concept of half time. Not to be outdone, me paint (luckily just shaved) her back to return serve and the result is like this song <RAIN DROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD….>

P.S. Tian Tian’s BBBJ service is now my GOLD Standard and benchmark for use to compare against other FL’s in the future.

FJ : 8/10
I can normally last a few position but after her BBBJ gift to me, I cannot tahan anymore and let her have my ‘gift’ as well. One thing I like to comment is that her moans sound all natural & loud to me and if I RTF her in the future, I would try to last longer because her moans sounds like music to my ears.. he..he…

GF : 7/10
Not so much GF feeling during our sexxion but I do not blame her because she met another bro downstairs before our sexxion and since that bro is waiting downstairs, she had to rush to meet him. I would prefer girls to cuddle up and talk cock a while after our ‘exercise’ but for her, this did not happen as she is rushing to meet the next bro

walabis
20-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks to Bro walabis for Tian Tian's contact and please see my FR below,
Your rating so high make my urge to rtf her:o:D

Monkey4
20-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Your rating so high make my urge to rtf her:o:D

bro walabis, machiam these few days got a lot of your illegitimate kids popping out of no where.... pls identify them if not.....:D

btw... these illegitimate kids are from xiao na or tian tian :rolleyes:

fubarmale
20-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Bro,

I also want to RTF her but must charge up first and drink lots of chicken essence before my next heat with her. This time she win but I'LL BE BACK...

walabis
20-08-2008, 10:28 PM
bro walabis, machiam these few days got a lot of your illegitimate kids popping out of no where.... pls identify them if not.....:D
btw... these illegitimate kids are from xiao na or tian tian :rolleyes:
that puzzle me too :confused: :D
Bro,
I also want to RTF her but must charge up first and drink lots of chicken essence before my next heat with her. This time she win but I'LL BE BACK...
She may not have a lot gfe..probably she leave for someone else but her service is an A star.

spidermel
20-08-2008, 10:50 PM
im waiting for my turn too..... :D

walabis
21-08-2008, 06:29 AM
im waiting for my turn too..... :D
I thought you got your turn yesterday :D

popiah
21-08-2008, 06:32 AM
I thought you got your turn yesterday :D

wow...threadstarter,

so early....do posting.....

signoff
Early Bird Popiah

spyder575
21-08-2008, 06:38 AM
wow...threadstarter,

signoff
Early Bird Popiah

wah brother, u also quite hardworking student :p

walabis
21-08-2008, 09:25 AM
wow...threadstarter,

signoff
Early Bird Popiah

you too :D

HushPuppy
21-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Had my RTF yesterday and can only comments that her BBBJ is one of the best. Just like Energizer battery " Never say DIE !! ". I am a BBBJ lover and seldom can find someone like her to sextisfied my BBBJ fantasy :D.
Yesterday someone sms her after our session and I kaypo kaypo peep at her handphone and saw a bro sms her asking is her service good or not la, if no good can get discount or not la. To whoever that person is, come on la, you need to try her to justified how good her service is. And from reading in this thread,Why in the 1st place you want to get her contact if you don't trust our FR? She is here to earn a living also, if her service is good, are you going to pay her more?
Tian Tian is a nice gal and she told me that probably she will be going back mid of next month and she was not sure whether she wants to come back or not. Those who is still holding her contact and have not tried her yet, better make your booking now or you will miss one of the good BBBJ provided.

walabis
22-08-2008, 12:49 AM
Yesterday someone sms her after our session and I kaypo kaypo peep at her handphone and saw a bro sms her asking is her service good or not la, if no good can get discount or not la. To whoever that person is, come on la, you need to try her to justified how good her service is. And from reading in this thread,Why in the 1st place you want to get her contact if you don't trust our FR? She is here to earn a living also, if her service is good, are you going to pay her more?
Tian Tian is a nice gal and she told me that probably she will be going back mid of next month and she was not sure whether she wants to come back or not. Those who is still holding her contact and have not tried her yet, better make your booking now or you will miss one of the good BBBJ provided.
Thks for your comments on her. I really miss RTF her but she said let other have the chance first :( ...... :p
anyway 7up you !

boliao8989
22-08-2008, 03:06 PM
This FR must find all samsters well.

All credits to Bro Walabis. Yesterday happens to be my lucky day. I was given the contact yesterday morning and made contact with the Star or this thread.

When I met her, she told me yesterday that I was the likely only brother she would meet cos she is taking the day off to tour and sightsee S'pore.

She is true of all the FRs here. She gives fabulous effect of the different types of service within her skills.

Whats best amongst all expereinces were the GFE feel, catbath stimulation from head to toe and back to ears and back down to the testies, testies massage with her mouth, her famous sensous care for the rod, and finally not forgetting her look and expression on her face when she is enjoying my care and attention for her love bud in between the "lips"

She pays lots of attention in the bathroom and knows how to get samsters livelihood to go 'homat senjata' in the shortest possible time. She knows our weakness, sliding our penis in between her butt crack and moving up and down, using her tities to soap you body, using her hands to cup your balls.

On the bed, the GFE was difficult to explain, I know that she is no OC or CO, but somehow the feeling was almost close enough. Guess it also have to depends on the chemistry between 2 person. Hugging so closely and tightly, cross her legs on to your body like grabing a bolster.

Catbathing every single inch of your body with passion and sound sending waves of electric unto your back.

Engulfing the main dish with urge and style, circling, twirling ard licking up and down, throbing her head seeing the stick disappearing into her mouth is out of this world.

The juice in her is as sweet as I can remember, no foul smell, not a tinge of saltiness and the pleasure and glow her face display made the entire session tireless.

Thrusting into her deep and loud in missionary position, nothing but 'Shiok'! seeing her riding you makes your hand busy on her favourite massage style. Squeeze her boobs and make her nips erect gives me satisfaction.

Standing at the edge of the bed, giving your good power and speed to inflict utimate pleasure on her and the stunt to ejaculate with gusto and ultimate orgasm.

Hope all acredited Bros like the report and try for yourself.

All credit to Walabis once again.

Cheers!

onion_rings
22-08-2008, 03:56 PM
I really miss RTF her but she said let other have the chance first :( ......
U nid to queue up to rtf her meh? :rolleyes: Think it me who is still queuing to try her :( oolala :D

walabis
23-08-2008, 06:57 AM
U nid to queue up to rtf her meh? :rolleyes: Think it me who is still queuing to try her oolala :D
me still waiting :( :D

smallfish73
23-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Had RTFed Tiantian yesterday afternoon after two unfinished sessions with Wendy(c/o Bro Gaofar) and Duoduo(c/o Bro Monkey4). It is a wonderful but short session. Had enjoyed her boob massage during shower. Really fantastic!
Too bad I could not continue with the 2nd shot due to both time limit (need to return home before OC) and budget limit (spent 250 already yesterday).

Guess I'll try to RTF her again.

ezez11
23-08-2008, 06:31 PM
I would like to firstly thank bro Walabis for sharing this elegant lady. Tian Tian looks not like a FL, more like a local gal.

Called her first and made a appointment with her in advance. She suggested a newly opened hotel in GL. After I got the key, SMS her the room number. She appeared in the door within one minute. That is give me a good impression. When I open the door, I found she was pretty than I expected. It is very fair that TS give her looking score as 7.0/10. Me agree too.

To cut the story short, I wrote the FR in standard format:

Orginal: GuangDong
Look: 7.0/10 (She got the looking, white and smooth skin, very pleasent perfume)
Figure: 7.0/10 Height 1.63cm, Weight 48 Kg (estimated), nice figure
Boobs: 6.5/10 (35B, not big, but natural and soft, good feeling for grab, pinky nipples)
Message: 7.0/10 no hard message, boobs message in the shower
Shower: 7.0/10 She wash you and herself very clean, a good practice.
BBBJ: 7.0/10, good, but not as fantastic as the better one I had before.
FJ: 7.5/10, pussy: little hair, looks clean and no smell. very accommodation, normal and doggie positions.
Service: 7.0/10 (I would like to say her service is good)
Damage: $70 + $20 (room) + CD.
RTF: Yes (she will leave at mid of Sep)

Overall, I gave her 7.0/10 (value for money). Thanks TS for a good finding, up u.

Thank you for reading!

Cheers!

spidermel
23-08-2008, 06:48 PM
My bro Wala chai all got ISO de... All can put 100 heart to poke poke ... My bro wala is not a lamp which save oil.. he dun call grand-master for song wan hor....:D

HUAT AH!!!!!! :D

jinmitham
23-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Today is another FR.

I have call Tian Tian at in the morning to arrange at L81 today, after meeting my buddy for bfast at KG area and went over the petrol station to buy CD.

After getting the key from the counter, have call Tian Tian to inform her on the room number, after going into the room, faster undress and went to washroom. Less than 5 min, I hear someone is pressing the door bell and I actually see through the pin hole and saw a nice fair pretty gal.

So faster open the door and let her come in, hug hug and kiss kiss. So ask her to bath, she said ok and join me in the washroom. Inside the bathroom we start chatting and washup, this is the first time I got washup by a pretty gal, she rub me from front and back and I also help her to washup. After 5min washup, she actually want me to hug her from the back and squeeze her boob and she is also using her backside to rub over my bro.

We have rub for 5min and she ask me to cleanup and wait for her on the bed, after 2 min later, she also come out and we have a hug hug and kissing on the bed like a long last gf.

Now it time to say my main FR, she have start kissing and licking from my body nipple and all the way down to my ball and bro. Her licking skill is really professional and I don’t think anyone can tahan, when she was playing with my ball and my hand start squeeze her boob and hole, than I realise she is wet already.

It was so firm and just nice to hold, she start licking my bro and suck it fully inside her mouth and she say later will be my turn to lick her. When I start licking, can hear her moan so clear and her sexy look make me cannot stand anymore and ask her to cap me.

After the cd, she slowly hold my bro into her hole and start the fj, she is so tight and you can hear moan is more and more loud. After 5min poke, I suggest her to change to doggy style and she is more high on doggy style. Poke her from the back make me cum. I also feel she cum too

After the cleanup, I know she is very tired and we rest together and we rest about 10min and I ask her to rest properly and off the light for her.

After 30min rest, I told her I wan to have another round and start poking her again and she is still wet. This time round, it take me about 15min to cum, but I know she cum 2 time before me.

She have see the time and still got 20 min, I told her to bath together, change-up and pay her. Before leaving, we still hug hug and kiss on good bye.

Look: 7/10 (I like)
Boob: 34B (soft and smooth):p
Body: 7.5/10 (very proportional)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction, GFE feeling)
Cathbath: 9/10:D
FJ: 8.5/10 (came three times with me):eek:
Damages: $120/2 shot/120mins + $10 (cab fare)

jinmitham

walabis
24-08-2008, 12:37 AM
This FR must find all samsters well.
All credits to Bro Walabis. Yesterday happens to be my lucky day. I was given the contact
Cheers!
Had RTFed Tiantian yesterday afternoon after two unfinished sessions with Wendy(c/o Bro Gaofar) and Duoduo(c/o Bro Monkey4). It is a wonderful but short session. Had enjoyed her boob massage during shower. Really fantastic!Guess I'll try to RTF her again.
I would like to firstly thank bro Walabis for sharing this elegant lady. Tian Tian looks not like a FL, more like a local gal.
After getting the key from the counter, have call Tian Tian to inform her on the room number, after going into the room, faster undress and went to washroom. Less than 5 min, I hear someone is pressing the door bell and I actually see through the pin hole and saw a nice fair pretty gal.
Damages: $120/2 shot/120mins + $10 (cab fare)
Thks for the FRs...

Neighbour
24-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Thank you Bro Walabis for giving contact to newbie like me.

Made an appt with TT and pick her up at GL2X
First look: Fresh look & really look like local girl

Fast forward - drove to GL2X hotel and had a "romantic" room with TT

Action started right in the toilet and our tongue were fighting also all the time
TT used her body to massage me and make sure that I'm well looked after

Soon in bed - proceed to catbath me. She is very pro and when I took over to control & service her - everything turned around

She looks like to "Tamed" kitten once you aroused her and make her horny

Bonked her in several position & after sex service was terrific

Look: 7/10 (fresh looking)
Figure: 7/10 Height
Boobs: B+
Shower: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10, good,
FJ: 7.5/10 (genuine moaning)
Damage: $70 + $20 (room) + CD.
RTF: Yes

alex18122003
25-08-2008, 02:29 AM
I want to tks Bro Walabis for sharing Tian Tian ctc to me. Call her around 2000hrs for booking @ 2300hrs. After finish work & rush down to GL2X H81 to book rm & sms Tian Tian rm nos. Wait for abt 10 mins, she reach liao.

Once she enter the room, chitchat for awhile & slowly she strip to her B'day suit. And we go shower together. She help me to wash every part of my body with soap. And action start liao. She use her boobs to rub my body from my chest down to my didi with sexy dancing massage. After awhile she turn around & use her back to rub me until veri sHiok. Tian Tian told me that Bro DenDen miss out this part of action shower with soap massage. But he really enjoy while Denden answering the call while she BBBj him. After shower, i dry myself & wait for her on the bed while she continue shower abit more.

On the bed, we french for awhile & slowly she start to lick from my ears, tits down to my leg & finally my Didi. She BBBj for me abt 10 mins. Her BBBJ skills damn gd different from other FLs that i try before. Now my turn to serve her. Me start to cathbath her from her tits down to her pussy & enjoy my licking. Slowly i insert one finger inside her pussy Wow :eek: very wet inside. She start to moan louder when i fingering action end abt 8 mins after that she ask me to climb on top of her for BBBj. And i told her i prefer 69 position. Finally, she ask for CD & cap on my didi & proceed for FJ.

24/8/08 (2300hrs)

Looks:7/10
Boobs: 34B
Body: 8/10
Soap Massage: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Very friendly)
Overall: 8/10

Tks again to Bro Walabis sharing this gem to me :D

walabis
25-08-2008, 06:09 AM
I want to tks Bro Walabis for sharing Tian Tian ctc to me. Call her around 2000hrs for booking @ 2300hrs. After finish work & rush down to GL2X H81 to book rm & sms Tian Tian rm nos. Wait for abt 10 mins, she reach liao.
No wonder she rejected my 11pm appointment :( :D
Thank you Bro Walabis for giving contact to newbie like me.
Thks for your FR.
HAhahaah,i fully agree.The grand master wala !!!
mai luan kong hor..wait my emperor not happy hor.. :mad::D

alex18122003
25-08-2008, 10:50 AM
No wonder she rejected my 11pm appointment :(

Paiseh :D u should join us for threesome :p

denden7070
25-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Paiseh :D u should join us for threesome :p

if bro wala join you.....then you will be sitting there watching nia:D:D

walabis
25-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Paiseh u should join us for threesome :p

if bro wala join you.....then you will be sitting there watching nia:D

If foursome, denden will be sparing with TT while alex and me will be pulling each other dicks :eek::D

sonic_youth
25-08-2008, 04:12 PM
bro Walabis

Thx for sharing the contact for Tian Tian, i say...really love it ar....to bad no chemistry....language barrier ar....but slowly learn...can be better next time.

her silky smooth body was so wonderful. All the details such as boobs massage is reallly great....:)

keep on sucking on her nipples...yum yum....and her pussy is so so nice..lor....wonderful....too bad today....cum to fast hehhehehe.....

Orginal: GuangDong
Look: 7.0/10 (very pleasant looking, white and smooth skin, nice perfume...still can smell on me now)
Figure: 7.5....:)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural and soft, good for kissing and sucking)
BJ: 7.0/10, good
FJ: 7.5/10, pussy: little hair, looks clean and no smell. missionary position only....:(
Service: 6.5.0/10 (no chemistry due to language barrier)
Damage: $70 + $20 (room) + CD + 10 (taxi).
RTF: perhaps perhaps!!!

walabis
25-08-2008, 11:45 PM
bro Walabis
RTF: perhaps perhaps!!!

Thks for the FR

Redoxan
26-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Thks for the FR

Where is your new FR??

You went missing for 2 hours....:D:D

spidermel
26-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Where is your new FR??

You went missing for 2 hours....

Sit wif u another 2 hrs = to DANGER more 2 hrs..... very posion!!! :D

walabis
26-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Where is your new FR??
You went missing for 2 hours....:D:D

Objective: eat and buy 油条 and 豆浆
Walking there and return: 30 minutes
Waiting time: 30 minutes
Eating there & tcss: 60 minutes
油条 : 7/10 yummy
豆浆水 : 7/10 yummy
打包 : 8 油条 and 2 豆浆水 (for you but all of you gone and was told you went with a 4D girl. Where is your FR ? )
RTE : perhaps

Monkey4
26-08-2008, 09:18 AM
打包 : 8 油条 and 2 豆浆水 (for you but all of you gone and was told you went with a 4D girl. Where is your FR ? )

knn... neber say... just saw u walked off with Tian Tian... how i know got things to eat....if not me sure stay behind to eat one... moreover... titu got to go... so me scared kenna poison by redox so better siam....

walabis
26-08-2008, 01:17 PM
knn... neber say... just saw u walked off with Tian Tian... how i know got things to eat....if not me sure stay behind to eat one... moreover... titu got to go... so me scared kenna poison by redox so better siam....

I did said I'll be back !

Monkey4
26-08-2008, 01:29 PM
I did said I'll be back !

but when u wandered off with Tian Tian.... someone asked u going for session and u just smiled and said u will be back... like that mean I wait for u to come back with a CD full of your cum is it....:eek:

nnkc, u come back with you char kway and soy bean and u come back with your "softee you char kway" and spent CD... no same same u know :mad:

comX9
26-08-2008, 05:48 PM
thks to bro Walabis
at 1st went out wif WenWen n taug of gg to on her coz she is gg bk the nxt day ;liao on the 23rd, bt too late liao so jus take her for super n sent her bk .feeling so horny sms TianTian at arr 2.30am liao, wa reply fast she was nt bed yet. so when to pick her up went to ................dun repeat again as overall she is realy a vry vry sweet gem. service is realy A1.......u will die wif her bbbj , as we know intro by bro Walabis sure gd gem, so bro pls tak gd care of her she is so sweet n friendly. will 100% rtn her asap as my $$$$$$$$$$ reload.
:)______

charmton123
26-08-2008, 08:05 PM
thks to bro Walabis
at 1st went out wif WenWen n taug of gg to on her coz she is gg bk the nxt day ;liao on the 23rd, bt too late liao so jus take her for super n sent her bk .feeling so horny sms TianTian at arr 2.30am liao, wa reply fast she was nt bed yet. so when to pick her up went to ................dun repeat again as overall she is realy a vry vry sweet gem. service is realy A1.......u will die wif her bbbj , as we know intro by bro Walabis sure gd gem, so bro pls tak gd care of her she is so sweet n friendly. will 100% rtn her asap as my $$$$$$$$$$ reload.

Bro comX9, agree with you totally, service no horse run, YAMATE! Thanks to bro walabi hoh gai siow, managed to book her today. As promised FR as below.

Was supposed to meet her at 3.30pm but was running late, push further.

When the times come, she promptly press the door bell, Ding Dong! I opened the door and there stand as what her name implies, Tian Tian. Sweet and charming, though short hair, but she got her sei. Invited her in and I sat down on the bed.

She took out You Tiao and asked me if I want some, i said no thanks, but she insists, saying is the best "You Tiao", so I eng xiu her, grab portion of it from her. (Service up liow, food provided. :p )Lie down on bed TCSS, as we TCSS, her looks grow on you. After eating, she sat on me and took off my shirt and boxers and led me to the bathroom.

Next up would be her famous sexy bath massage, i ask her cheekily, someone taught you all these is it? She replied, yes, i have a master... Wah.... wonder if it is bro walabi? :p

After cleaning up, went to bed and the rest I do not have to go into details... BUT, her BBBJ, see bei special, long zhong pattern chu kah liow...... You must try yourself to understand how I felt. COLD!!!!! :D Another of her killer move, doggy in front of mirror, shiok ah! She just know how to please!

Ratings as follows:

Body : 8.5/10 fair and smooth, like those baby skin...
Boobs : B cup, not sure whats the waist
Height : 1.62?
Weight : 48kg? (Not those bah bah king, just nice for her)
Catbath : 8 (took her time, almost 15 mins of this, coevered almost every part, kanna ear fucked!)
BBBJ : 8.5 (So far ranked among the top, but still not the best, however, as mentioned, kudos for very effort on implementing so many patterns)
FJ : 8.5/10 very accommodating, willing to try this and that. at least 5 patterns for me ah!
Damage : 70 + 10 tips + room 20 + own CD.
RTF : 100%

She going back on 14th Sep, so hurry, while stocks last!

PS: Apologies for my lor sor FR.

Redoxan
26-08-2008, 10:31 PM

I don't believe in this FR.

How cum I didn't see you with 油条 and 豆浆?

walabis
26-08-2008, 11:14 PM
thks to bro Walabis
feeling so horny sms TianTian at arr 2.30am liao, wa reply fast she was nt bed yet. so when to pick her up went to ................dun repeat again as overall she is realy a vry vry sweet gem. service is realy A1.......u will die wif her bbbj , as we know intro by bro Walabis sure gd gem, so bro pls tak gd care of her she is so sweet n friendly. will 100% rtn her asap as my $$$$$$$$$$ reload.
Nice short one :)
Bro comX9, agree with you totally, service no horse run, YAMATE! Thanks to bro walabi hoh gai siow, managed to book her today. As promised FR as below.
PS: Apologies for my lor sor FR.
Bro comx9, i suka your FR.. you so good got free 油条 but I got to pay for the 油条. :D
When I returned with the 油条 and 豆浆 and you already no where to be find :cool:

sam88mas
27-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Tried her last night she indeed a gem not to be miss. 3 'B' special. Body massage special, Boobs massage special and BBBJ special. My type of girl with a nice body.

axeman24
27-08-2008, 01:44 PM

Wah how can you doubt the grandmaster of KC you don't know how to write the word die is it :D

spidermel
27-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Wah how can you doubt the grandmaster of KC you don't know how to write the word die is it

nnkc he tio posion so chim still wun die u think he scare die meh.... :mad: :D

onion_rings
27-08-2008, 02:56 PM
nnkc he tio posion so chim still wun die u think he scare die meh.... :mad: :D

One day he accumulate all the posion & one shot all go to his heart till den see he die bo? ;) :p

Redoxan
27-08-2008, 03:23 PM
One day he accumulate all the posion & one shot all go to his heart till den see he die bo? ;) :p

Then there will be a new successor, nobody else other than .......... :D

spidermel
27-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Then there will be a new successor, nobody else other than ..........

This is an important announcement, samster please take note!!! For your own safety!!!! :cool:

Dangerous please keep out!!! the above kuku very posion!!! BEWARE!!!! :D

Zonal101
27-08-2008, 04:45 PM
A Big thank you to TS.
Managed to meet up with her this afternoon while it was raining heavily.
Here is my FR:
Look: 7.5/10 (Nice features with light make-up)
Body: 8.5/10 (Slim and curvy. I told her to try modelling)
Boobs: 8/10 (Handful with pencil size protruding nipples)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lasting about 12 minutes with watery suction)
FJ : 8/10 (Tight and ever willing partner)
GFE : 8/10 (Chat well and sexifying service)
Damage : $100 + $20 (room). Agreed to spend 2 hours in room.
RTF : Will sertainly repeat.

zzz999
27-08-2008, 09:07 PM
This is an important announcement, samster please take note!!! For your own safety!!!! :cool:

Dangerous please keep out!!! the above kuku very posion!!! BEWARE!!!! :D

Bro Redoxan, don't bother about the cow peh cow bu boliao titu. Just ignore it. ;)

spidermel aka titu

Cow Peh Cow Bu Tok Cock King, Champion of Boliao NNKC post.

The BIGGEST BULLY in SBF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walabis
28-08-2008, 06:03 AM
A Big thank you to TS.
Managed to meet up with her this afternoon while it was raining heavily.
RTF : Will sertainly repeat.
Thanks for your FR and it good feeling to hug on the cold weather. :p

windows123
28-08-2008, 07:02 PM
thank walabis for sharing...here is my fr on tian tian:

Look : 6/10 first look, 6.5/10 at the end, not really my type

Body : 8/10 fair and smooth

Boobs : 8.0 B+ grab whenever there is chance, dun liao right?

Catbath : 8/10 seductive , lick you steam steam and your didi sure wakeup... hehe

BBBJ : 8.5/10 pulling and let go with "pop" sound. i like her deep throat, fast and rhythmic, with mint some more, i enjoyed watching her licking and sucking. high point in this area...jus tell her when is enough...steam sia

FJ : 7/10 cowgirl and missionary posn, easy to cum after her non stop bbbj

GFE : 6/10 maybe we lack chemistry.

Damage : 70/1/1 ok lah

Overall : 6.8/10 for me. Can try for those who enjoy bbbj. looks wise subjective, u see u know whether it's yr type or not. i will remember her patient bbbj....cheers

region
29-08-2008, 03:26 AM
bro walabis, can share her ctc? I've pm you already.

spidersim_78
29-08-2008, 11:03 AM
thank walabis for sharing...here is my fr on tian tian:

Look : 6/10

Body : 8/10

Boobs : 8.0 B

Catbath : 9/10

BBBJ : 8.5/10

FJ : 9
i book tian tian last few days ago her look quite average to me nothing special once in the room she immediately help me take off my clothes very good service
then she took off her clothes also and bath together wow her catbath quite special she use soap to wash my body from leg to body haha i ask her why need to wash my leg she gave me a slutty smile say later u would know i let her in comtrol of me she wash herself with soap then staet her catbath on the front and back wow very shiok and wash her ass and pussy with soap to another special catbath wow where she learn from ? she use her ass and thigh to rub against my bro very shiok
in bed she start her second wave by licking from nipples to my thigh after a while shee gave me bbbj ( slow and strong ) while i finger her after a while she ask me whether i like to lick pussy i say i fine with it so i start to lick her and finger her wow she look like she is ehjoying herself she could not endure any morew cap me on misssionary position she look very enjoy grab my ass to make me pump her hard she look so horny as if she long time had not have sex before haha
she later want to change doggie postion in front of the mirror we then move to the mirror for doggie she is enjoy herself later move to side of the bed to another postion she moan very shiok so i pump her faster and harder she grab my ass and my hand tightliy wow i cant endure anymore release my load in the cap i lie dowm on to her to rest after a while i lie back the bed to rest while she go to wash herself
i never expect her to stay fully two hours with me i see her playing her hp waiting for someone to book her i ask her why she told me that usually she quite free from 7- 9 this period and busy from 12 pm onward and if no customer she would usually hangout at some coffee shop looking for target before 2 hours up i pay her and left together while she patiently waiting for call
i would rtf her before she go back

denden7070
29-08-2008, 03:34 PM
its fxxking good feeling with her all night long.......shiok.the more you see her the more you will fallen for her:rolleyes:

walabis
30-08-2008, 01:36 AM
its fxxking good feeling with her all night long.......shiok.the more you see her the more you will fallen for her:rolleyes:
Your Damages ? :rolleyes::D

denden7070
30-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Your Damages ? :rolleyes::D

haiz.......lost!!!damage..........200:rolleyes:

walabis
30-08-2008, 08:40 AM
haiz.......lost!!!damage..........200:rolleyes:
So this trip big damage and you was sick too ? :p:D

fl_slayer
30-08-2008, 02:51 PM
strongly recomended .............one of my best bonk of the year,,,,,million thanks to the TS

spyder575
30-08-2008, 03:00 PM
strongly recomended .............one of my best bonk of the year,,,,,million thanks to the TS

thot not ur boob size category???!! :D:p

onion_rings
30-08-2008, 03:17 PM

赔了富人,又折兵! :D :D

denden7070
30-08-2008, 04:44 PM

like that also can:eek:million thanks to TS then billion to me har:eek: i also machiam like TS offer CD too:p

denden7070
30-08-2008, 04:46 PM

this damage can last me a 37 days bonks with tips:D tats why now sick:p

denden7070
30-08-2008, 04:48 PM
赔了富人,又折兵! :D :D

折了兵又病。。。:D:D

i1papaya
30-08-2008, 05:13 PM
this damage can last me a 37 days bonks with tips:D tats why now sick:p

So do you want to join Bro Dancing for 1 month?:p:D

denden7070
30-08-2008, 05:32 PM
So do you want to join Bro Dancing for 1 month?:p:D

i will not join him at 双林诗 but i will visit him when i'm free:D:D

walabis
31-08-2008, 10:37 AM
i will not join him at 双林诗 but i will visit him when i'm free:D:D

This 3 days never see you thought you really go to 双林寺 :D

onion_rings
31-08-2008, 11:02 AM
This 3 days never see you thought you really go to 双林寺 :D

Why u miss him har? Perhaps u can also join him in 双林寺 :p I will visit u guys if i really really really very free lor :D

denden7070
31-08-2008, 04:15 PM
i was wondering should i post the 2 FR for my trip.......there are priceless n unforgettable moments........:rolleyes::D:D

fl_slayer
31-08-2008, 11:23 PM
i was wondering should i post the 2 FR for my trip.......there are priceless n unforgettable moments........:rolleyes::D:D

hmmm........ i agreed is priceless and unforgettable...........

not to forget, a billion thanks to emperor denden for the precious 'CD"

too bad emperor denden fall sick for so many days after losing one month equivalent bonk in area G in just one thursday average 2 bonk a day, so u guys can imagine how much he lost from titanic........(but the bonk on titanic worth every cents.........):D