PDA

View Full Version : Keong Siak's Great Days

Snrx
02-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Keong Siak used to be a very vibrant place for us cheongsters many years ago. Any of you guys remember this gal...ABDULLAH 37?...Beautiful sexy Malaysian Chinese (you have to be in your 50s to remember her) Used to RTF her umpteen times...full job..massage, FJ. She must be about 50+yo now...wonder whether she is still around anywhere...like to RTF her for old time sake...if I can find her. There were other 'Greats' too....Aaaahhhhhh...that was when KS was simply 'GREAT!!!!

sjlin
02-08-2008, 04:55 PM
SnRX.. so may i know if Keong Siak still operating or not? Is there old girls (maybe 40+) cos i have a fetish for old woman.. dont know why also... but they drive up... And i heard KS used to have old woman too... Btw, how much is roughly now?

Snrx
03-08-2008, 12:10 PM
SnRX.. so may i know if Keong Siak still operating or not? Is there old girls (maybe 40+) cos i have a fetish for old woman.. dont know why also... but they drive up... And i heard KS used to have old woman too... Btw, how much is roughly now?

Bro, check the other Thread here for infor about KS today. I have stopped patronising KS & cheonging others when I got married (yeah, I was faithful). Am now a widower for many years and I have shifted my 'adventure' to FLs, PRC, locals and Thai SYT. From the other Thread here, KS is now very quiet.

BigBadDaddy
03-08-2008, 04:40 PM
There are not more than a handful of brothels left these days. And even these are likely to go in a decade...One is then left but with the memories of what it once was...

Used to recall the years ago, used to pass by the stretch of brothels lining both sides as a kid back in the seventies/eighties on my way back from school (ex student of Outram Primary)...but alas, time has moved on and so must we...

2WayStreet
03-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Abdullah 37 have entertained us during the 70s with her excellent service, fair snow white complexion and Penang accent. She should be around 60 now and I believe have got married and is staying in Penang.
There was another great service provider called,Jenny. Her blow job and her more than enough to hold boobs were the talk of the good old days. I wonder where she has gone now?
I would say that the standard of KS now is only 4 on a scale of 10.

Snrx
03-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Oh Yes, Bro 2waystreet...I remember Jenny....but my favourite was Abdullah 37 (btw Abdullah 37 was a brand name of cigarettes at that time)...you right too about A37...her skin was fantastically smooth and fair and her moaning....WAH unbeatable real and the more I RTF her the more loving she became...even bought me dinner a few times (pai seh). I am happy that A37 got married and settled down...I really like her a lot. Yes, Bro, from what I heard, the KS of today simple doesn't measure up to that of yesteryears...I would give KS today ...1 out of 10...you were generous with your rating, hahahaha (just joking). AAAHHHH, the good old days...well have to move on.

2WayStreet
03-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Lau tampok hor lan tarn chat, lah. He! He!
Now the PRC takes the cake.
Agree or not?

ramman45
04-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Year 1990 ~ 1992
I remember I was still studying ITC when my classmates brought me there.
I can't remember the lady' name but her BBBJ was out of this world.
She had this flickering tongue that always bring me to the edge of cumming.
Subsequently, I also tried other gems but I forget all their names.

The experience in KS is enjoyable and memorable. Those were the good times where you can get cheap budget fucks with good service. Only downside is the small basin in each room that you use to wash yourselves.

After five years, I move gradually to HC and GL and recently trying FL and adult yahoo groups.

I estimate spent over 20K on my activities. :o

Anybody has great stories to share ? :)

Snrx
05-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Here is my story to share....As mentioned in my postings, my favourite was Abdullah 37. When she had her 'Red Alert' and can't work, she will phone me and I brought her out as a Date...nice dinner...she like to eat Western Food...Steak...so I usually took her to Orchard road, in front of Mandarin hotel. In those days, opposite Mandarin Hotels were very cute single storey row of shop houses...there was this restaurant called 'Bamboo House' and a few others..so we had dinner...then proceed for drinks and dancing. Those days there were many big Dance Halls...and we danced and hug and did a lot of kissing (I was then a young bachelor...I am slighty younger than her)...after that sent her home in the wee hours of the morning...no hanky panky during 'Red Alert' Datings hahaha...only heavy petting, that's all, but I enjoyed it cause she was so beautiful and fair and many men at restaurants and Dance Halls were obviously very envy of me...like saying...'how this young punk can get a date so beautiful'...hahahaha. Bro, that was the good old days. Like Bro 2waystreet said..now we have to be contented with PRC, SYT Thais, locals...Very few of them, their services can't match Abdullah37, June, Jenny, Mary, Swee Lian, and many more at KS those days. Hope you enjoy my story.

sjlin
05-08-2008, 05:54 PM
I remember those days back a few years only.. KS was a good place with those middle age babes.. Really missed there.. They are the pioneers of the pioneers.. Skills till the max... Hav anyone been there recently?

2WayStreet
06-08-2008, 12:18 AM
I still have some memories of the wonderful workmanship of Abdulla 37 and Jenny.Trishaws use to ferry these girls to the millionaire's club in Bukit Pasoh Rd for entertainment. Another thing that I remembered was the food.
If Bro Snrx can recall the famous fried rice(with crab meat) and fried wan tons behind the back doors of KSR along the Teo Hong RdXBukit Pasoh junction.
This was the original $25 fried rice from the two sisters that became famous later on.
Unfortunately, somebody bought them out and commercialized the dish at An Siang Hill.

jon2000sg
06-08-2008, 02:19 AM
wow! this is vintage FR in the writing ???!!!

fantastic ? a bit of undercover cultural writing ?

will we remember all the famed Cat150 of GL in 10 years time

when they retired ???

durex
06-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Keong Siak used to be a very vibrant place for us cheongsters many years ago. (you have to be in your 50s to remember her) Used to RTF her umpteen times...full job..massage, FJ. She must be about 50+yo now...wonder whether she is still around anywhere...like to RTF her for old time sake...if I can find her. There were other 'Greats' too....Aaaahhhhhh...that was when KS was simply 'GREAT!!!!
wa bro Snrx was also one great supporter for KS :D

KS has been a great place for me too in my teens,but i start later at the end of 80s...
friends brought me there,my first kio kway experience,lots of choices than compare to now...hear lots of good experience and sharing of stories through my friends,they should be in thier late 50s...
although i started later but support for KS golden years still there,last FR venture for me at KS was house 6A,should be angie :D
gusess most bros also do have certain memory there too :p

Snrx
06-08-2008, 07:30 PM
I remember Old KS so well cause I had a Special Bond with Abdullah37...you know, going out on Dates when she had her 'Red Alert'. Those days KS girls, their approach was not so business like...a bit shy shy (whether acting or not, I don't know) but it made one felt really good. Today we called this as 'GF' feeling. I am sure today there are young Bros who also developed Special Bond with someone and years on down the road when you become a Grandpapa...you will still remember her...like I remember A37. As for food, Bro 2waystreet, I must admit that I am not much of a foodie...but I remember the coffee shop at the 'V' shape corner between KS Rd and the next road...the coffee shop was located at the narrow part of the 'V' shape corner...they served fantastic kiam chye ark thng (salted vegetable duck soup)..Abdullah37 used to treat me for dinner there after our sessions...that's how I remember this coffee shop. Don't know whether it is still there, cause I haven't been to KS for very long time.

Snrx
06-08-2008, 07:37 PM
I remember Old KS so well cause I had a Special Bond with Abdullah37...you know, going out on Dates when she had her 'Red Alert'. Those days KS girls, their approach was not so business like...a bit shy shy (whether acting or not, I don't know) but it made one felt really good. Today we called this as 'GF' feeling. I am sure today there are young Bros who also developed Special Bond with someone and years on down the road when you become a Grandpapa...you will still remember her...like I remember A37. As for food, Bro 2waystreet, I must admit that I am not much of a foodie...but I remember the coffee shop at the 'V' shape corner between KS Rd and the next road...the coffee shop was located at the narrow part of the 'V' shape corner...they served fantastic kiam chye ark thng (salted vegetable duck soup)..Abdullah37 used to treat me for dinner there after our sessions...that's how I remember this coffee shop. Don't know whether it is still there, cause I haven't been to KS for very long time.

2WayStreet
06-08-2008, 10:33 PM
You are talking about the junction of Keong Siak StreetXTeck Lim Road. I am actually talking about Bhkit PasohXTeo Hong Rd. Well, what is the difference. They are but memories now. Sigh!!

durex
07-08-2008, 06:49 PM
You are talking about the junction of Keong Siak StreetXTeck Lim Road. I am actually talking about Bhkit PasohXTeo Hong Rd. Well, what is the difference. They are but memories now. Sigh!!
so bro u use to play majong there? :D

Snrx
07-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Yes, Bro 2waystreet...good old KS is just memories now....as Dean Martin used to sing......MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS....(sight)

Sultan
12-08-2008, 02:44 PM
I have been patronzing desker,petain since 1997..still cheong there.
I have bang all the gals,ducks in desker and petain since 1997 and still choeng there at leat once a week...you wanna know who is the best...
I damged all types..young,malay,indian,old,duck,old and young..all the WL know me..king of desker...

2WayStreet
15-08-2008, 09:31 AM
so bro u use to play majong there? :D

I wish so, but unfortunately the Eng Hoe Hin Club in Bukit Pasoh is meant for millionaires only.(of which I am not)

Snrx
15-08-2008, 07:01 PM
I wish so, but unfortunately the Eng Hoe Hin Club in Bukit Pasoh is meant for millionaires only.(of which I am not)

Yes, Bro 2waystreet...the Millionaires Club...I could only just admired the Mercedes, Jaguars and the pretty ladies they brought there. Abdullah37 once told me that she was asked to go there and one man asked her to be his mistress..but she didn't want..this what she told me..don't know whether true or not. So looked like not just mah-jong going on inside..hahahaha.