PDA

View Full Version : FRESH FEEL FEI FEI w/massage n FJ{ bubbly cheerful }

am55
02-08-2008, 04:51 PM
hi bros,

just had a sexion with Fei Fei. i met Fei Fei in the L area in CHEERS. I found her to be cute approach her for her ctc, she immediately give me her ctc she later wuld say i hav a veri trusting face :p I made an appt. with her on sat.

Went to the L area book room once inside the room she was veri shy, she does not know wat to do n was veri nervous me play the hero crack a few jokes she has a ready smile n is veri bubbly I slowly caress her n hug her whisper in her ears asking her to strip once we strip wow nice creamy skin soft body with a B size boobs not big but nice to hold with light color nipples my didi start to salute the flag i told her tat we go shower first

In the shower she soap herself n me playfully gave me a BM she is very shy avoid looking n touching my didi i told her to wash my didi she gently wash it.
Proceed to bed

Fei Fei wanted to give me a massage but didi say no!! must taste Fei Fei first i started on her ears slowly working downwards towards to the those nice nips gently licking n sucking her moaning made me veri high. i wanted to taste her abalone slowly flicking n licking her moaning got damn loud. she pull me up started to nibble on my ears n chest she quickly capped n cowgal me wow her pussy damn wet n TIGHT n the moaning got louder. decided to do man on top enter her slowly then ramming into her she cumx follow by me She hug me n started to kiss me lightly

After the FJ she massage me not much strength becos she is tired she cumx 3 times!!!

NAME: Fei Fei
ORIGIN: PRC
AGE 23 YEARS OLD
LOOKS: 6/10 Not a classic beauty but cute n she is always smiling
BODY:7/10 Slim wt-45kg ht-1.6m creamy white skin n soft
BOOBS : 6.5/10 B size nice to hold with sensitive nipples
PUSSY:7.5/10 nice neat bush veri sensitive n easily wet no smell

SHOWERING:5/10 got a good BM but shy to wash yr didi
CATBATH: 6/10 she concentrates on upper part of yr body
BJ: unrated i neber try she only bj with cap SHE DONT BBBJ PLEASE DONT FORCE HER
FJ:8/10 veri responsive she says she only FJ with only 2 other guys before i am the 3RD one!! dont how true lah but feels tight n wet
MASSAGE:2/10 She no energy pls try her massage before FJ :p she says she study massage in PRC
NO AJ AR COB COF....... FOR THESE SERVICES WAIT FOR YI FAN RETURN
Damages: 80 w fj n massage ROOM N CD ON U

Fei Fei is veri new to FLing she needs training n guidance Fei Fei says she was neber painted before i was the first to paint her Fei Fei is veri sensitive to the gentle touch DONT EXPECT SERVICE but she has a fresh feel n new taste

She is a student pls sms her in chinese to confirm booking . she is available on weekdays after 3pm she only knoes the L area she is looking for a place to stay in the L area her budget 200-300 per month if any bro know pls pm me N if any bros hav a late night pls send her home now at redhill

ONLY CHINESE BROS SORRY TO THE OTHER RACES
Bros with 20 pts n above pls pm me for Fei Fei ctc bros who hav FR on my previous thread will get the ctc if they want. Newbies on a case by case basis Thankx n happy bonking

i am not her okt or mafu she is alone in spore thankz

Ah kan
02-08-2008, 05:04 PM
bro can i try?

am55
02-08-2008, 05:12 PM
bro can i try?

hi bro,
check yr pm thankx

am55
02-08-2008, 06:32 PM
hi bros,

pass fei fei ctc to a few bros who will be lover no.4 ???

am55
03-08-2008, 08:09 AM
hi bros,

mozt pm answered hope to see FRs soon thankx

waiwaiz
03-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Haha.........FRS lai liao......

Just finish a session with fei fei today. I'll make the long story short. I'm sure nobody is interested in how i make love to her....haha
Not a classic beauty. Not mend to capture you by the 1st look. But as it go on....it get better. Her look is lasting as i should say. Most as been describe by TS, so i won't go into that anymore.

Ok......For those bros who like gff....this is the one for you. Thru out the whole meeting with her......she give me this kind of feeling. Friendly and chatty.
Ok ...for those bros who like to see your partner enjoy doing it with you....good response, making love feeling and not just you screwing her. She confirmed highly-sex also.
Ok......For those bros who strong and powerful. can tahan very long, enjoy making gals wet.....you can try her. Shes confirm super wet. I'm just an average fucker, so only manage to wet the bed of a map of S'pore only. So those powerful one......map of asia or the world if you can ba...:D

Only those who enjoy service and performance....fei fei is worth trying......Not for the fussy and those who particular about look.

Damage......$80+$20 tips (massage\ fj) I pay extra coz she give me bbbj.:D Depend on chemistry.
May return for her.....but not so soon as it seem like theres lots of young FL in the market nowaday....hehe

So the choice is up to you.....just my humble FRS....:)

am55
03-08-2008, 09:52 PM

so only manage to wet the bed of a map of S'pore only. So those powerful one......map of asia or the world if you can ba...:D

Only those who enjoy service and performance....fei fei is worth trying......Not for the fussy and those who particular about look.

Damage......$80+$20 tips (massage\ fj) I pay extra coz she give me bbbj.:D Depend on chemistry.
....:)

hi bros,
thankx to bro waizwaiz for his FR. bro u damn good even me neber get bbbj :o yes she gets wet easily n veri responsive pls pm me for fei fei ctc now thankx bro ww i uppx u

waiwaiz
04-08-2008, 12:45 AM
hi bros,
thankx to bro waizwaiz for his FR. bro u damn good even me neber get bbbj :o yes she gets wet easily n veri responsive pls pm me for fei fei ctc now thankx bro ww i uppx u

Paiseh bro am55......forget to thks you in the FRS...haha:D
Btw what is ctc?? thks for your point also......:D:D

am55
04-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Paiseh bro am55......forget to thks you in the FRS...haha:
Btw what is ctc?? thks for your point also......:D:D

hi bro,
ctc = contact , sori bros if i am not clear damages 80/1/1 with FJ n masaage thankx pls pm me for fei fei ctc or hp no. happy bonking

wired72
05-08-2008, 12:19 PM
sounds good can i try 2 please sent contact

am55
05-08-2008, 09:02 PM
hi bros,

Fei Fei is still is still new to FLing pls guide her PLEASE do not teach her the wrong things no raw. no roughness..... n damages 80 1/1 w massage thankx most pm reply waiting for FRs thankx

am55
06-08-2008, 08:10 PM
hi bros,

yet another batch of ctc given out please bros NO RAW NO ANAL thankx waiting for FRs waiting for FRs.......................... THANKX N HAPPY BONKING

am55
17-08-2008, 08:31 AM
hi bros.

a few bros hav uppx her but only one FR good or bad pls post FR pls give yr comments i am out country now no time to "train" her so pls post FR so she can improve her services thankx

am55
19-08-2008, 08:28 PM
hi bros,

more ctc given out still waiting for more FR thankx

am55
23-08-2008, 10:09 AM
hi bro,
, sori bros if i am not clear damages 80/1/1 with FJ n masaage thankx pls pm me for fei fei ctc or hp no. happy bonking

hi bros,

fei fei just call me it seems last week a bro oc or gf got hold of fei fei ctc n accuse her os stealing her man whoever the bro is pls help. Fei fei is still new at this she dont how to handle she has got another number pls pm me for her new ctc thankx. still waiting for FRs............................

game10199
23-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Thanks to bro am55 for sharing Fei Fei’s contact. As promised my FR although it is a bit late:

Fei Fei has been doing a bit so shifting while I was trying to contact her, and coupled with her school schedule, it took a little effort to contact.

Ding dong – first impressions was not great. Since the FRs mentioned that she was early 20s, I was expecting a SYT, but she looked more mature than her age. The good thing is that after a while, the look will grow on to you. So it was ok.

She is very next door neighbor-type/ GF type. After coming in, we would chat and chat.. and chat.. She would not initiate the action. I had to suggest hitting the showers and later the action.

looks 6.0/10 (early 20s I was told, mature for her age)
body 7/10 (my type, a C cup)
complexion fair
catbath NA
bbbj NA
fj 7/10 (This is where she shines, very GF feel to the session. Although I tend to go for service, she gave me a good feel.)
RTF: Too many to try. Will RTF if I run out of options

thanks again to bro am55

regards game10199

am55
25-08-2008, 08:44 PM
hi bros,

thanks to bro game for his honest FR yes FEi FEI still get nervous wen serving the bros she is still new any bros wan to try pls pm me fir her ctc thankx

aces68
02-09-2008, 11:49 PM
hi bros,

thanks to bro game for his honest FR yes FEi FEI still get nervous wen serving the bros she is still new any bros wan to try pls pm me fir her ctc thankx

bro am55, 3 questions:-
1. she do frenching or not ? (I need frenching one :p)
2. she allow painting or not ? (I like to paint and paint and paint :p)
3. will she go for 2hr/2shot (do u mind, can pls help to check with her and PM me her rate if she does)

you know my rep..confirm treat her well one if she can do all above..:p

am55
03-09-2008, 08:18 PM
hi bros,

Fei Fei is back in china to visit her sick mother n wen she comes back i will ask her if she is serious abt FL. i will train her to provide good service to the bros here she is stilll shy n one of the bros oc/ gf is still calling her. thankx

am55
21-09-2008, 08:15 AM
hi bros,

FEI fei is back n is ready to service the bros here she has promise to improve on her services pls pm me if u wan her ctc Thankz i no time to visit her as i am out station anY bro wan to do qc DAMAGES 80 1/1

am55
22-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks to bro am55 for sharing Fei Fei’s contact. As promised my FR although it is a bit late:

fj 7/10 (This is where she shines, very GF feel to the session. Although I tend to go for service, she gave me a good feel.)
RTF: Too many to try. Will RTF if I run out of options thanks again to bro am55

regards game10199

hi bros,

fei fei is in school till 2 pm on weekdays she is very shy n hav tis fresh feel so bros looking for commando service pls skip. Bros wan to haV the fresh feel she gets really wet wen turn on pls pm me for her ctc THANKX

am55
23-09-2008, 08:26 PM

Ok......For those bros who like gff....this is the one for you. Thru out the whole meeting with her......she give me this kind of feeling. Friendly and chatty.
Ok ...for those bros who like to see your partner enjoy doing it with you....good response, making love feeling and not just you screwing her. She confirmed highly-sex also.
Ok......For those bros who strong and powerful. can tahan very long, enjoy making gals wet.....you can try her. Shes confirm super wet. I'm just an average fucker, so only manage to wet the bed of a map of S'pore only. So those powerful one......map of asia or the world if you can ba...:D

Damage......$80+$20 tips (massage\ fj) May return for her.....but not so soon as it seem like theres lots of young FL in the market nowaday....hehe

So the choice is up to you.....just my humble FRS....:)\\

hi bros.
fei fei has a high sex drive n gets wets easily n the response u get from her is real no bluffing thankx pls pm me for her contact thankx

gentingfw
23-09-2008, 09:47 PM
bro. u got mail

kobeHU
24-09-2008, 08:45 AM
Dear bro, can i have her contact? Thanks.

am55
24-09-2008, 08:58 PM
hi bros,

all pm answered i hope to see more FR soon ,Fei fei is a good bonk n if u r skillful u will get a real response from her thankx

gentingfw
24-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Tks for the contact.
will bonk this F1 race, telling OC i gg fren's office watch free race...:)

hope value for money

am55
27-09-2008, 08:47 PM
HI BROS.

Contacts given out but so few FRS :confused: good or bad lets just share thankx

am55
28-09-2008, 12:17 PM
hi bros,

to the bro who zapped me n accuse me of being an okt pls click on my nick to see the many FRs on other FLs intro by bros here i am here to share only thankx