PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Xiao Li- a rare gem U can't miss.

NightFlight
03-08-2008, 01:02 AM
Last nite, I sent my OC to airport, she's off to her overseas assignment for a week. Sianz, driving late at nite, and pondering what I'm gg to do when i reached home.
Feeling bored, I called up my kaki for drinks out at GL Lor 15.
I roammed the busy street at GL, entered into Lorong 15 and found a parking spot.

Then as I was parking my car, there was this pretty and slim lady with cute looks in white blouse standing at the roadside and staring at me. I dunno if she was looking at me or my car. Then I decided to wind down the window and ask her. She smiled and walked over, " Ni che li de Wan Ju hao Ke Ai"(The soft toys inside your car are very cute). Haa...She requested for one, then later she joked she was not serious.

Okie, those belonged to my OC, as she bought those Winnie the Pooh stuff and decorate my car. I smiled back, and she asked if she can sit in my car. I invited her to come in, and I asked where she wanted to go. She replied she don't have any places to go. As we chit chat, I took a peek on her assets, and commented to her.

Asked for her name, she is Xiao Li, and she said if I wanted to spend time with her, I could see more. I would want to eat those buns. haha.. Immediately brought her up to Hotel 81 Spring@ Lor 15 to book a room.

Inside the lift, she hugged me, and I can smell her fragrant hair and nice body scent. She held my hand all the wae till we entered the room. She suggested we can shower together first and immediately she helped me to change into my birthday suit. She again held my hand to the bathroom, and put my right palm to feel her left asset. It is a handful and nice to grip and play with. She used alot of shower foam and rubbed my dick slowly. The way she did it is erotic, and she even blew and made soft moans to my ear.

After the shower, she kinda shivering as i can see she's afraid of cold. She immediately went up the bed and covered up. I joined and hugged her so she can feel the warm. She thanked me and rewarded me by stroking on my chest. We tried to start auto roaming and explore each other. I gave some strokes down south and fingered her, as she also played with my balls.

A while later, I ask if she wanted to blow for me. She nodded and I passed her the cap and she wore it for me and blow it. She was lying down licking as I was on top. Her tempo of sucking varied from soft and light suction to become fast and furious.

I cannot take it and I tell her to lie down, I wanna do it now. I had difficultly putting in at first, as I put in hers. I feel warmth and she gave a wink to me. I decided to rock her with all my might. She hugged me tightly and whispered, "Bao Bei, hao shuang". After a while, I asked for her to turn around and showed me her ass. I did doggie on her, her moans was realistic as she made short moans as I rocked on her faster. Finally I cummed.

As I took out my dick, I checked on hers and noticed hers was wet and there's even a patch on the bedsheet. Xiao Li said she cummed too. And she helped me to remove the cap and washed up as we went into the bathroom. We then chatted, sitting on the bed, before we walked out of the hotel. Just then, my friend only arrived and we parted our ways off as I went to meet my friend.

Xiao Li
Age: I didn't ask. From her looks, I believe she is around 24 to 25.
Face: Pretty decent mature Looks which will grow on u. I give her 7/10.
Body: Boobs real. 34b. Ass good for doggie.
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Overall Feeling: Very chatty and easy to get along. GFE feeling.
Damage: $60 plus tips for goodwill

I've my principle, good things are meant to be shared. Therefore, I am willing to share this gem with the bros here with conditions and as long as u promise to write a FR.

Conditions
1. Bros with proven FRs
2. With rep power 1 and above.
3. No number collectors pls.

Thank you.

xhardboiled
03-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Nice FR. Gd story intro.

Allow fingering and painting?
Armpit shaved?

Thx

NightFlight
03-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Nice FR. Gd story intro.

Allow fingering and painting?
Armpit shaved?

Thx

Armpit shaved. She allowed fingering as i mentioned. I didn't paint at that time. Maybe u would like to give her a try.:)

surbana
04-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Nice FR bro.. Care to PM her contact?:)

NightFlight
09-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Bored this evening. Had a dinner with Xiao Li, spent my 2nd session with her at cozy 15.

heheh... Simply too shiok and fun...:)

kongfuchai
09-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Dear Bro Nightfight,
can i have have xiao li contact ? pls check my previous postings, i am a genuine SBF cheongster. thanking you in advance

Me Siam Bu
09-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Bored this evening. Had a dinner with Xiao Li, spent my 2nd session with her at cozy 15.

heheh... Simply too shiok and fun...:)

wow thats great :) hv pm u :)

NightFlight
10-08-2008, 12:45 AM
wow thats great :) hv pm u :)

Yea bro. pls check PM. :)

brany_kong
14-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Hi Bor,

would appreciate if you could share contact PM me thanks

JIU XING
23-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi Bor,

would appreciate if you could share contact PM me thanks

yup me too..will be happy to get her ctc :D

aczeta76
23-02-2010, 12:36 PM

OMG.. bro, this thread slumber from 2008 liao u know.. hahahaa

haonan25
23-02-2010, 12:38 PM

knn, bro jiu xing nth to do ar, dig old threads out...

fengheshang
23-02-2010, 12:39 PM

this is what i have been telling Bro Jiuxing, maybe got wind go in head cannot see date properly. or maybe nick kena compromised???