PDA

View Full Version : Xiao Ping : Another 20 yo Fujian girl to share

Elbert
05-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Was walking to my car last week after my favourite fried Hokien mee dinner, saw a young thing walking in the opposite direction. Signalled her to hop into my car. Learnt she is from Fujian, came one week ago on student pass, and usually works in a KTV in the evening. Agreed on a damage, and drove to JC. On the way, felt she was quite innocent and inexperienced, yet chatty.

In the room, she was a bit shy, and we bathed separately. Before long, we were kissing and frenching like no tomorrow. Her nailed fingers were walking all over my sensitive skin, and my washed fingers were exploring different parts of her body. In milliseconds, her pussy was already wet wet.

As I was in salute mood also, quickly capped and entered the semi-flooded love-hole. She greeted my didi with moans and complementary comments. And I rewarded her by pumping with the best I could. After a long session, we finally collapsed. She claimed she came twice. Don’t know sweet-talking or not, but love-hole was then fully flooded.

Xiao Ping : 20 or 21 yo, from Fujian.
Height : 1.58.
Weight : 45.
Look : 7,5, Hokien-look; between SYT & GND; definitely young and fresh.
Figure : 7, Fair skin, petite, A+ or B- cups. Not for boob lovers.

Kissing/Frenching : 8. She enjoyed both lips and tongue action.
Fingering : Outside OK, inside reluctant.
BJ : No.
Pussy-painting : yes.
FJ : 8, V wet and quite tight. Good response and moaning.
Damage : 80 + rm + cd.
Attitude/GFE : 7.5.
RTF : yes, already RTF.

I asked her if she needed me to introduce some bros. She declined, saying she was contented with KTV tips, plus one or two customers she could easily get just jalan jalan.

I RTF today. Asked her again, reminding her that jalan jalan can be dangerous before ND. She agreed, but asked me to introduce only a few good bros.

So at the moment, I will only share her contact with a few senior bros with at least 30 pts and good FR records. She is on student permit and would be here one year.
She should be available 12 noon to 6 pm, when she goes to KTV.

Note that she is still quite inexperienced. Do not expect much service. So any bros care for this fresh Fried Hokien Mee.

sianren
05-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi bro, i have make an appointment with another syt from bro here for 2moro. .

Will call her very soon, promise i.ll be a good fellow :)

Mr Cactus

Cummon
05-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Look : 7,5, Hokien-look; between SYT & GND; definitely young and fresh.
[/I]

Haha TS,interesting,you mean from her looks you can tell she is from Fujian or her dialect group is Hokkien :)

happy000
05-08-2008, 11:07 PM
I suppose he mean MinNam. In Fujian (meaning Hokkien in MinNamHua), there is a quite a few "tribes" and MinNam people happen to be the biggest 'tribe". You can find MinNam people in Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore etc. Just find it funny we call ourselves Hokkien after I went to my ancestral village about 2 years back and happen to learn the history of MinNam people. :)

When I told my relatives we call ourselves Hokkien they find it 'cute' as there is at least 8 'tribes' in Fujian:)

Haha TS,interesting,you mean from her looks you can tell she is from Fujian or her dialect group is Hokkien :)

Elbert
05-08-2008, 11:23 PM
She actually told me she is from Fu Zhou, northern part of Fujian (or Hokkien for us). But very soon I could find, in her face, many features I have seen in our sg pretty Hokkien girls.

Elbert
06-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Contact given to about 10 senior bros. Hope some can QC and comment.
Will wait for the response and her reaction now. Dont want to scare her.

Shim
06-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Bro, if possible can I hv her contact ... :)

Elbert
06-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Xiao Ping just told me her red auntie is coming soon.

So interested bros better hurry up before she is shut down for about a week, according to her.

aLeGrIa
06-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Bro.. already messaged you... look forward to receving her contact. Thanks!

otur
06-08-2008, 11:16 PM
She actually told me she is from Fu Zhou, northern part of Fujian (or Hokkien for us). But very soon I could find, in her face, many features I have seen in our sg pretty Hokkien girls.

sure is not from 闽南. which shpeaks our local hokkien.
anyway 1 yrs time, good find. do drop me a pm when u r free :p

aLeGrIa
07-08-2008, 10:38 PM
sure is not from 闽南. which shpeaks our local hokkien.
anyway 1 yrs time, good find. do drop me a pm when u r free :p

Bro otur... so you try already or not? Got feedback? :p

otur
08-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Bro otur... so you try already or not? Got feedback? :p

not yet la. now low in ammo :o

aLeGrIa
09-08-2008, 08:16 AM
not yet la. now low in ammo :o

Bro otur... its ok, I tried already... :) read FR lor, very fast will have $$$ again!

Thanks to bro Elbert, arranged for a session with Xiao Ping yesterday. First look, got very nice skin... later on check, really nice & smooth! small boobs, just nice for my palm... soft nipples (cannot touch coz mens coming soon) hehe...

Not good with writing long FRs... but here's my take:

Xiao Ping : 21 yo, from Fujian.
Height : 1.58
Weight : 45.
Look : 7, SYT; young and fresh.
Figure : 8, Fair skin, petite, A+ cup. Not for boob lovers.

Kissing/Frenching : never try
Fingering : never try (coz she never wash! hahaha...)
BJ : No
Pussy-painting : never try (reason as stated above... you dare, you do lor)
FJ : 8, quite tight. Standard response and moaning (I was actually enjoying the tightness!)
Damage : 80 + rm + cd.
Attitude/GFE : 8.
RTF : probably not, too many to try on my list for now.

:p pls up me if you like my FR

Elbert
09-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Thank you bro aLeGrIa for your FR and supporting her.

Hope to see at least one or two more FR before her medical leave.

Have a nice National Day, bros.

bonk88
09-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Thank you bro aLeGrIa for your FR and supporting her.

Hope to see at least one or two more FR before her medical leave.

Have a nice National Day, bros.

bro, pm u ,waiting for your reply

Hong Qigong
09-08-2008, 11:10 AM

Bro Elbert, this old man loves Fujian dishes and this one seem so lovely. Have PM-ed you, hope to hear your reply soon. :D

Elbert
11-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Xiao Ping is still available today.

Shim
11-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Haha bro, I tried for tomorrow, but was told her Ye Jing just came .... :D

brany_kong
11-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi Bor can i have her ct thanks...

Elbert
11-08-2008, 03:44 PM
RED ALERT.

Sorry, just got a sms. Her red issue has just started.

Will let bros know again when she is next available.

brany_kong
11-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Ok thanks bor can pm me your ct to c any more PRC thansk :)

Hong Qigong
13-08-2008, 06:36 PM
RED ALERT.

Bro thanks for your contacts, yeah this old man tried to find xiao ping on monday night but it seem she is surrounded by her Aunties in Red :D

Looks like these old bones have to wait a while longer:(

otur
13-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Bro thanks for your contacts, yeah this old man tried to find xiao ping on monday night but it seem she is surrounded by her Aunties in Red :D

Looks like these old bones have to wait a while longer:(

good one can always wait. me also waiting for myself to be ready :D

Hong Qigong
17-08-2008, 11:43 AM
RED ALERT.

good one can always wait. me also waiting for myself to be ready :D

Any news from her yet, Bro Elbert ?

Been busy with Zhen Zhen while waiting for this fujian girl. She should be out of red by now. This old begger is waiting eagerly..... ho ho :D

Elbert
17-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Good News. Xiao Ping 's Da Yi Ma has just left.
Will continue to share her contact with bros with at least 30 pts and good FR records.

Those already with her contact and waiting. ON GUARD.

Hong Qigong
19-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Good News. Xiao Ping 's Da Yi Ma has just left.
Will continue to share her contact with bros with at least 30 pts and good FR records.

Those already with her contact and waiting. ON GUARD.

Ho Ho and I was one of her first customers too.

Fresh meat :D This is the first girl that I never insist on getting a BJ first as her pussy look so inviting to this old man. Even with minimum foreplay, she's already wetting the bed :eek: Made me cummed in less than 5 mins. I'm getting old :o

Look : 6 (young looking but not my type lookwise)
Body : 6.5
Boobs : 6.5 (sigh another A cup)
FJ : 7.5 (very wet and fresh)
Attitude : 8.

Elbert
19-08-2008, 11:14 PM
This is the first girl that I never insist on getting a BJ first as her pussy look so inviting to this old man. Even with minimum foreplay, she's already wetting the bed.
FJ : 7.5 (very wet and fresh)
Attitude : 8.

Thank you bro Hong Qigong for your FR. Just upped u liao.

Bros interested in Hokkien SYT can pm me for contact. I hope she makes enuf money and does not have to jalan jalan too often.

Elbert
21-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Xiao Ping is available afternoon and some evening with prior arrangement.
Bros can pm me for contact.
Looking forward to more FR s.

Shim
21-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Thanks to bro Elbert for his contact.
At last manage to make a booking for today as was bz and with her menses and all.

Met her at the appointed location and notice she is petite as TS has mentioned. Face is ok, but her personality is simply marvelous, very bubbly and the happy go lucky type. From the word go, she already like give you the GF feeling, talking and playing a fool.

Check into H81.
I had my bath as she already had hers ... quick quick had mine .... and was finished even before she came to bathroom to help out .... lie on the bed and she started to ask me what I like etc .... so I being a DOM, told her to do whatever she want ... gave me catbath, ears, armpits and all :eek: , and I also reciprocated and notice how pink her nips were. She then proceeded to give me bj and though not so good, I think she was definitely trying as much as possible to please. After a while, capped me and did cowgal ... and she was quite energetic, despite doing it for quite a while, I was the one perspiring ... :( and I should also say, man was she tight.

Then I proceeded to turn her over, and did her missionary and came quite fast because of the tightness ... normally I would not cum so fast ...

Even after cumming, was not so anxious to leave ... haha ...
However, all good things have to come to an end
Overall, the experience was great for a DOM like me .... for those DOM who want a GF feeling and feel young again, this is the one, for youngsters, no fret, am sure she will treat you like you are her long time BF.

Face : 7 (though she dont have the traditional beautiful look, there is nothing wrong with her looks)
Body : petite and slim
Boobs : A (for those who like big boobies, unfortunately, maybe this is not for you)
BJ : 6 , but really appreciate that she tries her utmost
Catbath : 7, keep attacking my nips as I felt very ticklish
FJ : 9 due to her tightness, but bad thing is will cum fast

Overall experience : very good, as I place high emphasis on personality and willingness to please.

RTF possibility : 100%

Elbert
22-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Overall experience : very good, as I place high emphasis on personality and willingness to please.

Thank you bro Shim for your detailed FR. Already upped you ytd.
But look today, and your pts just turned - ve.
What has happened??

Elbert
23-08-2008, 01:33 PM
PM me for Xiao Ping contact.

Time for some post-Olympic activities.

yongzhen
27-08-2008, 06:11 AM
Thanks to bro Elbert for his contact.

Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Boobs : abt A
BJ : never try
FJ : 7/10
RTF possibility : too many FL but but too little $$$

Elbert
27-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Thank you bro yongzhen for your usually brief FR.
Too bad I cannot up you again so soon.

Hope to see more FR s from bros who I know have tasted XP.

Elbert
07-09-2008, 09:14 AM
Bros with one FR can pm me for XP contact. Cheers.

otur
07-09-2008, 11:15 AM
really busy laterly.
will find time to try :D

newleaf
11-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Thanks bro Elbert,

Got the contact from you since last week, only till today afternoon have the chance to meet her up.

Just now pick her up at geylang, and straight go to the Lor 3+ hotel for action. She is a petite lady, young, girl next door look. She is not that fair compare to the general PRC lady, slight darker, can post as local if she dun speak out. :p

In the room, she remove her shoe and straight jump into the bed, telling she is tired and the bed feeling so comfortable. As she has showered, I take a quick wash up and change into my birthday suit. Entering the room, surprisingly she already naked and is ready for action. She asked me is it okay to apply some KY. hahaha...this is the first time a WL asking me that for permission. Anyway, i said yes to her, dun want to put her on a spot.

She ask me to lie down and give me a good cat bath, from my neck all the way down to my ball, quite shiok, however no bbbj was given. Overall quite good GF feeling, we have moment of tongue fighting, but I'm not keen on that (frenching , BBBJ). Without delay put on the cap, pump her in 3 -4 poistion. Her stereo is loud, cannot really tell it real or fake. Point to note, she do tried her best, to accommenate, it a plus point. After about 20-25 min, i sweat it out, and give her my last burst of fire.:p ...

We hv our wash up and lie on the bed, for the next hr chit chating, she told almost about all her life story :D.... very chatty girl

below is my rating:
Face : a low 6, not the typical PRC look, darker...
body : 6 ok
boobs : A small, not for boobs lover
cathbath : 7 keep licking like a pussycat
BJ : na
FJ : 7 she is accommodating
attitude : 8 good
RTF : Hmm...I doubt i will, not exactly my type.
damage : I pay her 100 with tips + 30 for room + BYO condom

Over it is still a good bonk, thanks Elbert.:)

Elbert
12-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Thank you bro newleaf for your FR.

Bros with at least one FR can pm me for XP contact.

Nack
25-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Thanks Bro Elbert for the contact. Below is my rating...

Face : 5
body : 6
boobs : A small, not for boobs lover
cathbath : 7 keep licking like a pussycat
BJ : 6
FJ : 7 she is accommodating
attitude : 8 good
RTF : Hmm...I doubt i will, not exactly my type.
damage : 80 + rm + cd

Elbert
26-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Thank you bro Nack for your FR.

Bros with at least one FR can pm me for Xiao Ping contact.

Elbert
30-09-2008, 09:02 AM
As I am also helping 2 other Fujian girls, I have decided to put them together as a Fujian package.

Xiao Fan : east Fujian, 23 yo, so she said.
Height : 160, Wt : 47.
Looks : 6,5 to 7.0, young and fresh innocent look, not SYT.
Figure : 7.0, 34 and B cups, a bit fleshy.
Damage : 60/1/1 or 80/2/2.
Leaving early November.
FR s in http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/94730-girlfriend-feeling-xiao-fan.html

Xiao You : 25 yo, from north Fujian.
Height : 1.60 Wt : 43.
Look : 7, looks young to me.
Figure : 7, Fair skin, V Slim, small-boned, A cups.
Damage : 50/1/1.
On student visa, will be here for a few months.
FR s in http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/85056-slim-fujian-prc-share.html

Xiao Ping : 21 yo, from north Fujian.
Height : 1.58 Wt : 45.
Look : 7,5, SYT & GND; definitely young and fresh.
Figure : 7, Fair skin, petite, A+ or B- cups.
Damage : 80/1/1.
On student visa, will be here a few months.
FR s in http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88978-xiao-ping-another-20-yo-fujian-girl-share.html

Bros with 15 rep points and at least 1 FR can pm me for contacts. I will give the hp s of all three. You can then decide which is/are your preference. I am not their OKT, and am just helping the girls in the sharing spirit of SBF. The FR s can be posted in the respective threads.

Elbert
10-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Bros with 15 rep points and at least 1 FR can pm me for contacts of Xiao Fan, Xiao You and Xiao Ping. I will give the hp s of all three.

And waiting for more FR s.

Elbert
08-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Xiao Ping has changed her hp number.

Interested Bros with at least one FR can pm me for her new contact.