PDA

View Full Version : Meet a KTV prc lady today....

Lester1
08-08-2008, 06:37 PM
I got to know a prc lady, name wei wei today...

saw her walking, back facing me...with some plastic pack on her hand...looks like do some gorceries shopping...As my car pass her...i steal a look and think could b a syt as she is looking on the floor. Like some bro teach me...i stopped my car a distance fm her and ask for her number. I called out hey!, she look back and wow....really a syt...long curly hair wearing low-cut V-shirt, nice fit pant with matching high-heel. ...ask her name and number as I m in a hurry....

Name: Wei Wei.
Looks: 8 even when she is not smiling. When she smile...she looks so angel. She looks young...easily 25. Long curly hair... o..her eyes is so electrifying.
Body: definitely a B or C...Very fair...n soft & smooth skin..

Can tell she is down...

when i reach office...done my work...i called her...

She is from ShenYang, 26 yr old.
She works in Sg KTV...was told tat she can work in KTV here....I called her to meet tomorrow...she agreed...She still feel down....

I will get back 2 u bro on the FR......soon..

will update

Lester1
10-08-2008, 03:01 AM
just come bk...indeed she is a rare gem...jus come about 2 days...her price is 80 but i manage 2 go for 70...so all depend u talk skill.

she was sad tat day as she say last few days the ktv mkt very bad...n she take loan 2 come n now is near dry...she did not bring enough $.

her eyes really can kill...figure oso good...fair...almost flawless. i will hv 2 go now...oc...not happy...those who r interested cn pm me....i will write detail soon....cya

Bigooz
10-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Mail box full ! hehe so fast. Didn't get a chance to pm :D

benglian
10-08-2008, 03:09 AM
bro,

thankful if u can share her contact...

xhardboiled
10-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Wah, specs sounds good. Waitg for ur FR :D

Was she still sian sian when u book her? Damn jialat, alot of this gals pay snakehead or were cheated to come here.

jon2000sg
10-08-2008, 09:53 AM
hi Bro,

can kindly pass me contact ?

thank you.

PM or email - [email protected]

Oceanlee
10-08-2008, 10:11 AM
yo bro lester,

would apprecaite if u could update on the FR leh. SYT.
do PM me the contact ... will contribute for her air-fare back. :D

Gam Xia hor. :)

aczeta76
10-08-2008, 10:27 AM
boh stats ler...

Please provide soon, bro thanks

Lester1
10-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Ya...this the report...oc is sleeping....

When I meet her...she was worry...n can see her watery eyes....she is worry.

actually i feel bad bargaining with her...so onli ask 4 10 dollar off.

Proceed to Lavendar 81...she prefer.

In the room, We bath together first, she watched me...her eyes is so electricifying...i touched her b or c boobs...soft...fair...mine...its heaven. she hj me....i must say ok onli...so bro pls teach her as she did say she is weak in hj...but she told me her bj is good.

after bath...We chat for a while before going into action. Her pussy was well maintained...clean cut. I tougued her over her body and move my finger down to her pussy...n start my fingering process. and her pussy start to get wet, then i inserted my didi (capped) into her wet pussy....i follow some bro advice by putting my didi just outside....stroking up n down, she's very shy surprisingly...may be her act is good....

After whole process of stroke her pussy, when she is real wet...i pumped into her...she give out a moan sound...sound so real....with a few positions and finally cum. She give a loud shout at the end and hold me so tight.

After finish my needs, i offer her to take dinner at Lavender bakuk tea. Then I send her home.

My rating on her:

Name : Wei Wei
origin : China (shenyang)
Looks : 8/10 when she smile...wow...very attractive...she got a nice eyes...fair, smooth skin...all over....her breast is so fair.....
Ht : 1.65m,
Wgt: 46kg
Figure : Standard
boobs : b (Firm with two cute nipples)
Bj : Slow and she really suck...n tougue playing...indeed this is her best
Fj :8/10 tight and wet...n very gf feel.
fingering....she get wet easily

she say she dont french...dont aj....
she prefer afternoon to all the way to night...
she prefer lavendar H81..she say safer.
she onli ask for chinese...as onli cn speak chinese.

Rtf : yes
Damage : 80sgd/60min/1 shot...i bargain to 70

Bro who wan contact pls pm me. pls note i m not okt....

remarko
10-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Bro Lester

I would like to help..pls PM me

Thanks

xhardboiled
10-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Thx for the ctc. Will try her when I get time off. Thx bro.
Hope she meets more good people. Bro lester1 better qc who u pass ctc to.

Ya...this the When I meet her...she was worry...n can see her watery eyes....she is worry.

Lester1
11-08-2008, 08:39 AM
ytd she called me to thk me...so many bro ask 4 her....

she gara gabok...forgot the time as she spend some time with some bro long then expected...she say the bro still ard with her...she feel obligated to wait for the person...

n in so doing miss the 7-8 slot, she ask me to tell tis bro sorry....she did not mean it..

i told her she neet to watch her time... den again..i tink tis is wat we like to here...someone tat dont watch time.

so bro here...pls b cooperate...as all time is precious with her n with allof you.

i cn tell she is so thankful...those bro who hv done..pls send FR so tat to help her.

thks.

ultrashiok
11-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Lester bro, your inbox is full, would appreciate if you could share contact of this gem.

Tks in advance. ;)

acsk17
12-08-2008, 12:07 AM
wow ktv gal ..cool .
hi bro will be appreacited if u can kindly share the ctc to me thks

liveforever
12-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Bro Lester... I also like this kind of girl. Can you share the contact please. Thanks in advance.

tzr250sg
12-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi TS, me very interested, care to share/
Thks in advance!

nick08
12-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi Bro Lester,
can share her contact?.
thank you :)

benglian
13-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Any FR to share?

Lester1
13-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Wei Wei tell me she is very happy tat the bro here hv treated her nice...she told me she hv a friend, ting ting, 25, 160m, 48kg who r in spa n massage..she say if can, can do together...

wow...i did not ask more...after i put down the phone...i thought..is she saying tat she cn do massage for pple here or cn do 2 is to1 service....

so bro here cn ask for that....if interested...ting ting charge 60 for massage...i did not ask further service.

bleuwings
13-08-2008, 08:27 PM
hey bro....sounds like a good deal there, u can pm me her number?

gertt234
14-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Hi Bro,

I think you should ask Wei Wei to watch her timing. Tried to get a slot today but she was having dinner and said tomorrow or later.

I opted for later and she said she will msg me when she's done. 1.5hrs later still no msg and when I msg her to tell her I not going to wait anymore, not even a decent acknowledgement.

FL's complain Cheongster put aeroplane. So at least have the courtesy to reply lah.

brany_kong
14-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi Bor

would appreciate if you could share contact of this gem

tzr250sg
14-08-2008, 12:34 PM
TS, sms her yesterday for appointment but no reply from her lah?:confused:

unclesammi
14-08-2008, 02:34 PM
PM me I will help. :)

gunnerstriker
14-08-2008, 05:12 PM
I got to know a prc lady, name wei wei today...

saw her walking, back facing me...with some plastic pack on her hand...looks like do some gorceries shopping...As my car pass her...i steal a look and think could b a syt as she is looking on the floor. Like some bro teach me...i stopped my car a distance fm her and ask for her number. I called out hey!, she look back and wow....really a syt...long curly hair wearing low-cut V-shirt, nice fit pant with matching high-heel. ...ask her name and number as I m in a hurry....

Name: Wei Wei.
Looks: 8 even when she is not smiling. When she smile...she looks so angel. She looks young...easily 25. Long curly hair... o..her eyes is so electrifying.
Body: definitely a B or C...Very fair...n soft & smooth skin..

Can tell she is down...

when i reach office...done my work...i called her...

She is from ShenYang, 26 yr old.
She works in Sg KTV...was told tat she can work in KTV here....I called her to meet tomorrow...she agreed...She still feel down....

I will get back 2 u bro on the FR......soon..

will update

hi bro i koe which weiwei fr SG u tokin as i frequent SG when its newly open n ya indeed she's a nice n cute lady wif curly hair, did not hav any hanky panky wif her though *thumbs up* for u bro since u open cannon 1ST n sori as no points 2 up u :)

bros out there as she's indeed a nice lady when she was sittin wif me,koes how 2 makes u hapi so enjoy ;)

yangzong
14-08-2008, 05:31 PM
First of all thank you TS for the contact.

SMS to weiwei 2 days ago but she return my call instead. Ageed on the timing and location. Quickly go down to pick her up at LorX. Arr saw a syt with curly hair sitting at the bench and yes she is the one after confirmed her location by phone.

First impression was not bad quite classy really like those working at TAM. Went over to L81 along the way we TCSS and we broke the ice quite fast. Got a room and we ma jiam like lovers already by holding hands go up to our love nest. Inside the room we begin to lock our lips as we strip. Inside the bath room nothing happen but my hands can not stop holding her 80B (saw her bra size) neh neh and suck on it:D. Any way ww said she had her shower before she come out but she just need to had a quick wash up due to the heat.

Once on bed she wants to be in command:eek: asked me to lay down and she will do the job:p She provide me a sexifaction catbath and then she move southwards. She hold on to my harden didi and she land her lips and tongue on it but not giving me BBBJ. She contniue to lick at my balls and groin area back to my harden didi again again no BBBJ. This goes on for a while till I said no more I want to eat you now.

Turn her over paint her upper body and use my hand to feel her mimi and OMG is already wet. Before I wanted to test to see whether could I eat her mimi she sit up and said “别再搞我了,我要你的鸡鸡,我现在就要,快点把套子戴上,快点,哟你快点来嘛,我被你搞得好难 受” haha seeing her action, I purposely doing a bit slow to put on the CD but when I see her facial reaction I also buay tahan enter her all the away. I must say is not that smooth entry cos she is a bit tight !!

start to pump her from slow to fast, and her moan from soft to loud so loud untill I got to seal her lips with my mouth but she swing her head left and right move a way from my lips and ar ar 好爽,是的,快一点,哎再快一点and then she ah..... I also ah.......

summary of WeiWei
Looks: 7.5 sharp feature
boobs: 80B (from her bra)
height: 1.6m there about not short
FJ: 8/10
BJ: never try
BBBJ: never try (maybe can not, not sure)
French: 8 (we have a few tongue fight) quite a godd kisser
RTF: yes for a SYT like her.

Thanks TS again for sharing

redboi
20-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Had a session with Wei wei today.

Was sort of a last min arrangement, (when i called her she was just woke up:eek:)

Got a room at the destinated hotel, and she arrived very quickly.
First glance, she got a bit of slutry look. slightly tanned, probably because of the sg weather.

We went seperately for our baths.

Once on the bed, she demanded to do the work. Licking of my nipples, groin area and balls. And thereafter proceed to give a bbbj.
The suction was very good. Shiok!

Sensed if i allow her to continue, i will buay tahan so i signalled her to switch, while i fondle her breasts and stroke her thighs.

She capped me and i proceed to bang her missionary, followed by sideways and doggie (her ass is made for doggie! awesome)

Finally i asked her to ride on and hell, what a ride she did. Can hear the *piak piak* sound very loudly and of course her moans too.

I unloaded in that position. Sextisfying bonk.

Ratings as follows:
Looks : 7 (Prefer more sty looks, she is not syt enough for me)
Boobs: B (not for boobs lover like me)
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8 (extra points for the doggie :p)
Damage: 80 plus some tips cause she took a cab down to meet.

RTF: No, i normally wun rtf one.

Interested bros, please find TS.

Lester1
20-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Sorry...my mail box is clear...so for those who hv posted here to pm u...pls send me a pm...i will send to u...

wei wei...hv ask me to thk all of u....recently i tok to her on phone...cn feel she is in better spirit now....in fact...she ask if i wan her to do fav 4 me for free...i noe wat she mean....i jus dont feel rite n turn her down...in the first plc...i think it is all her effort.

so bro here...would u? or u think i stupid.

redboi
20-08-2008, 02:39 PM
bro, thanks for helping her, but probably i think pay her better.. cos she is working hard for $$. you know what i mean :)

Nitro Trans
20-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Hi bro Lester1, Would be gateful if u can share Wei Wei contact.Tks:)

johnny19881988
20-08-2008, 06:04 PM
I keen in her, can pass me her no.
Thank.

allupato1
20-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks to TS for PMing WW contacts.

Had a session with her recently. Overall I would rate her as 7/10. Her looks and her dressing sense is acceptable by my standards. Her only weakness is her bj. Her main strength would be the dense jungle down south which is damn TIGHT. Though not super well endowed, she still got the hourglass shape as she is quite slim like a typical chinese gal.

RTF prob before she leaves our shore

xhardboiled
20-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Thx to bro Lester for Wei Wei's contact I hv finally adv book this babe liao. looking fwd to meetg her and submit my FR.

xhardboiled
21-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Managed to meet Wei Wei today- finally.

attitude: 8/10 I hv to dig her out of bed becos I can only make it before lunch time and she obliged. I was late- she had to wait for me for 10mins- no complains from her. gd attittude. quite friendly can chat.

looks: 7/10 about 25-26 to me. Nice features. But I must confess I m not a fan of that kind of permed hair look. very typical of PRC. Nice face I like her face and eyes. Not as girly sweet as LW.

boobs: 8/10 nice mid-soft B cups with longish darker nips- very nice to suck! yum yum. LW B cups are slightly smaller and softer, hers is abit fuller.

Complexion: 8/10 Smooth tan skin. nice

butt: 6/10 small. I didn't get to do WW her in doggy. I prefer LW's butt- not too big for me and really nice for doggy.

Pussy: didnt do painting so never do QC close inspection but really bushy and wet!! quite tight!

Bath: cannot bath together.

FJ: 7/10 She is a moaner. I don't know fake or not- Must RTF and I ll know. She is abit tight and claim that I am banging her "womb", so i use only half strength and didnt bang her too hard and deep- I dnt want to hurt her.
Cowgal : 8/10 her moaning is shioks. becos of my size (she claim)
no deep probe- she was very careful when she ride and i steal some deep jabs here and there and she yelps :D
Would hv rated her higher if she didnt seem to b in a "hurry" to leave. I think she wanted to go back and sleep again as she usually only wakes up in the aftnn.

I did missionary and cowgal only.

BBBJ: 6/10 soft sucking. Not bad at least gt BBBJ.

Painting: Nope- she didnt let me. I nvr force her.

Fingering: 6/10 I never stick finger in- only near rim and she's very wet.

RTF: yes most likely if GFE gets better. Now GFE is 5.9/10. My GFE fm LW is 8/10. she will go bk to settle some paperwk in mid Sept and come bk 1 mth+ later.

paid her + tips

Thanks to bro Lester1 again for the contact.

gertt234
21-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Thanks to bro Lester1 for the contact.

After our initial mishap last week, finally had a chance today to meet up with her.

Met at her preferred area and as I was not familiar with the place, she ended up looking for me instead and no complaints although she had to wait for me for about 10 mins.

I am a private person thus I will omit most of the details.

Attitude: 8/10

Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10 (Not sure size. Small but nice to play with) :)

Complexion: 7/10

Butt: 7/10 Nice shape. Nice to doggy.

Pussy: 6/10 Nice to paint. Did mention to her that it would be nice if she
trims it. But she say dunno how. Any bro want to volunteer?

Bath: Only shower stall in the Hotel. That makes it 2 H81 that I would prefer not to go to. But then again there's no queue. Got a room in like 1 min.

FJ: 7/10 Started with soft moans and got progressive louder. As I am not so experienced, not sure if it is faked or real.

BBBJ: 7/10 Short but quite nice.

Catbath: 7/10 NICE!!!

Painting: 7/10 Think my painting skills can pass.

GFE is 6/10 My KC skills not good lah.

Damage: 80/1/1 + Tips + Room + CD

RTF: Based on my limited experience. If the initial is Avg to Gd, then RTF will only become better. Thus I will RTF if she is still around after I clear my backlog of contacts that I got.

She's gonna go back after one month. Cannot remember if she say she will be coming back. Bro's who want to try her, better hurry, only about 18 days left.

Thrillfun
22-08-2008, 01:54 AM
am i able to get her ctc?

wing
26-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Thanks to Bro TS for the contact. Had a session with Wei Wei and here is my brief FR

Look: 7/10, pleasant with curly long hair, not really SYT
Body: Slim, no tummy, tattoo on ankle
Boobs: Soft and handful, with pertruding dark nipps
BBBJ: 6/10, with ball licking
FJ: 6/10 Hardworking, accomodating, wet, but moan abit fake
Attitude: Friendly, no time watcher, chatty
Damage: 80 + 20 (room) + CD byo

ferderline
27-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Firstly i like to thanks bro Lester1 for the contact.

Meet up with her 2 Sats back and though was late but she had no grudges

This is the stats i feel worthy of her

Attitude: 7/10

Looks: 7.5/10

Boobs: 7.5/10 (Not sure size. Small but nice to play with)

Complexion: 7/10

Butt: 8/10

Pussy: 6/10 too bushy

FJ: 8/10 Standard from soft to loud but she really shirek at the end

BBBJ: 7/10

Catbath: 7/10 good

Damage: 80/1/1 + Tips + Room + CD

Lester1
01-09-2008, 01:33 PM
she is going bk soon...10/9.

FYI

Lester1
23-11-2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/89204-meet-ktv-prc-lady-today.html

This lady is back...

Got a call from her and try her before i re-recommend all.....she is still fantastics in bed...this time the whole process I try something new...i do it all standing...Super shiok....she is still as fair as ever.

So to all bro her...for those that is interested...u cn pm me...note I am not okt...jiust someone who know her service is good.

BigJon88
26-11-2008, 11:34 PM
thanks bro lester1 for wei wei's contact.

pick her up at GL last night at midnight. she look like a wild child, big bar hair and denim jacket and super short denim skirt. went to H81 lavender.
went into the room took off her jacket and her canal expose abit... NICE:D

after shower we lay on the bed with our towels on. she start kissing the neck and down to mini me. i took off her towel and the neh neh hang freely.... NICE n SOFT. she bbbj me slowly with the CFM look... NICE;)

helmet on and she start riding me... she moan damn loud then change to missionary and then doggie and i came... she help me remove the condom and went to shower. i chill awhile and shower after her. drove her back to pick up point.

ratings as follows :
looks : 7.5
figure : 8
boobs : B (not too big and not too small)
bbbj : 8
fj : 8
damage : $80 + $2 condom + $30 hotel

rtf : yup

BigJon88
26-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Thanks bro Lester1 for Wei Wei's contact.

Pick her up at GL last night at midnight. she look like a wild child, big bar hair and denim jacket and super short denim skirt. went to H81 lavender.
went into the room took off her jacket and her canal expose abit... NICE;)

after shower we lay on the bed with our towels on. she start kissing the neck and down to mini me. i took off her towel and the neh neh hang freely.... NICE n SOFT. she bbbj me slowly with the CFM look... NICE:)

helmet on and she start riding me... she moan damn loud then change to missionary and then doggie and i came... she help me remove the condom and went to shower. i chill awhile and shower after her. drove her back to pick up point.

Ratings as follows:
Looks : 7.5
Figure : 8
Boobs : B (not too big and not too small)
BBBJ : 8
FJ : 8
Damage : $80 + $2 condom + $30 hotel

RTF: Yup

Lester1
28-11-2008, 09:11 AM
I got a call from Wei Wei yesterday...she was troubled as one of our people here have been calling her and have been heresting her. She ask me to take her out of the list...meaning not to give people here anymore...

People, whoever it is...please note dont spoil the market..i shot of asking her for the number and explose it here...but i think maybe its your mistake...if u want to do it...at least pay the service...people also have to earn a living.