PDA

View Full Version : Yanzi

y291252001
09-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Wanted a nice bonk to mark the date 08/08/08. So did a few calls but didn't manage to get any booking. So decided to pop by the parade to check out the babes. It was a night of a large line-up of WLs and perhaps a lot of chiongsters were glued to the TV showing the live broadcast of the Games.

I spotted a chio, tall gal dressed in white with a nice display of cleavage standing out among the girls on parade. So I approached her, made eye-contact and we spoke. Asked her name and she told me, "Yanzi". And she's got a nice sweet voice - not those super "teh" type. Clarified about pricing and off we went.

Got the room and i had to use the bathroom to relieve myself first. When I was done, I looked into the room and saw her peeking out the window, observing the people along the street where she was standing earlier. She was stripped down to a sports-bra (nice!) and a white sports undies. This girl sure has a sense of fashion and youth. Btw, she told me she's 22.

We then stripped down for the shower and she washed my didi clean. Not like the HCs and other regular spots i visit, the washing is a quick one. And got dried and headed to the bed. She had turned on the TV, tuning to the live feed of the Olympics. Got to see the Yan-wo stadium, while having Yan-zi with me. She told me she's been here recently only and we chatted a bit. Caressed her boobs which is nice and firm, not sure size but just a handful lah. I'm not a big boobs lover and she's got the right assets on her. And I must not forget to mention her nice pointy tits, which is surrounded by a dark pink aerola (spelling not right i think).

She didn't allow any frenching and also, a bit sensitive to my nipple-licking and tits-rubbing. Told her to enjoy and relax, while i went down south on her. She's got a nice V-like shaped bush, well-trimmed and nice pussy lips. I Spread the lips apart and wanted to taste it but she told me, "bu ke yi ching" so LL, just admire. But she allows light fingering. Didn't notice her putting KY but can see and feel she's easily wet. After some fondling, she capped me and gave me a BJ. The side view of her face was blocked by her long flowing hair, so i brushed her hair back to have a better view of her. Not much deep-throating, just usual std BJ. Then she got into position for the FJ. I told her softly that I'll go nice-and-slow and started pumping her. Had to control pace as I felt like cumming. Love her soft erotic moans, and the bed rocked man! Coupled with the sounds of the pumping, I climaxed. Told her, "ni kan, lai de tai kuai le". She seductively asked me, "Zai lai duo yi chi" (another round). We negotiated on the price, and it became like a bargaining session. Ha, told her jokingly, "hao xiang zai ba sha" (like we're in the market). She was willing to only bring it down a bit. Didn't want to go on, but aiyah, small head got better of me. So ok loh. She took a short smoke break and we had more small-talk. (Round 2 tbc)

y291252001
09-08-2008, 01:06 AM
(cont'd)

Then started round 2. She told me second round surely last longer. Ha, it usually does, but not all the time. Anyway, I got capped again and resumed missionary. It was a good hard pumping sexxion and I enjoyed the sound effects from the bed and her moans which were getting louder. Her moans didn't seem to be faked as can see her expression and sense of enjoyment. Well, i was enjoying it more than her though! Asked her to change position, and she smiled and gave me the seductive look again. We changed to doggy position and wow, can see her great figure, like figure of 8 as she's got a really slim waistline but nice butts. Plus the sideview from the mirror to make up the erotic bonking more enjoyable. She grabbed my penis and pushed it into her and started rocking. Had my hands on her waist, then moved my hands to her shoulders and then to her boobs. Really, her boobs are firm and nice to cup. She told me to put my hands on her waist as it's easier for me. Had a great time in doggie and then asked her, "lei le mah?"(tired?). And i added i was tired. She motioned to me to lie down and she got into cowgirl position. Wah, the view is great and can see her whole naked body and now to think of it, when see her position herself and got my dick into her, steam man. we pumped up and down and in no time, cum liao. She knew it and carried on pumping a few more times, can see she enjoyed herself too. Washup was quick and I asked her for ctc, which she gave. she's ok with others calling her but again, will need bros to understand on the nature of giving out the contacts.

Here's my stats of her:-
Yanzi (oriental looks and syt - need to find a pic of girl that closely resembles her: give me some time to do that)
age - 22
from - China, forgot which part exactly
looks – 8/10 (pretty seductive eyes and long & silky hair)
boobs – 8/10 (nice and firm, absolutely love her long, erect tits!)
body – 9/10 (a great smooth body, she's about 1.68m tall, with nice waistline - find a bit too thin as can see her hipbones)
legs - 8.5/10 (again, she's tall - that's what i like, so quite leggy loh!)
catbath - none
bj – 6.5/10 (no bbbj, need lots of training to impress me)
ar - none
fj – 8.5/10 (great 2nd f*ck)
massage - none
gfe – 7.5/10

Please clarify the charges with her. It's the usual std rates (i know some quote $80, but she charges $100/30min which incl CD. But room rate of $10 not included yet). She told me she'll only serve from 4pm to 4am pending availability. Note, I'm not okt ok? just sharing.

As to giving out ctcs, the guideline i'll observe is bros with at least 25 reputation points & contributed FR.

y291252001
12-08-2008, 06:25 PM
contacts given out to some bros. do post FR if possible.:)

xyz1001
12-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Bro u helping yanzi huh? So nice of you.

Looks got 8 points, wow, makes me curious, hehe

Enjoy!! :D

y291252001
12-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Bro u helping yanzi huh? So nice of you.

Looks got 8 points, wow, makes me curious, hehe

Enjoy!! :D

I think she'll have quite alot of customers from the streets but i thought if can help her in simple way, i don't mind. She's tall and pretty - quite a SYT. But issue is the attitude lah. Bros who chiong GL street knows better, their service standard not as high as most HCs. But had bit of GFE with her. If you keen, surely will pass ctc to you. Problem is she's pricey loh.

xyz1001
14-08-2008, 01:03 PM
I think she'll have quite alot of customers from the streets but i thought if can help her in simple way, i don't mind. She's tall and pretty - quite a SYT. But issue is the attitude lah. Bros who chiong GL street knows better, their service standard not as high as most HCs. But had bit of GFE with her. If you keen, surely will pass ctc to you. Problem is she's pricey loh.

I like syt, but now heart at somewhere else lah... thank for the offer. :)

y291252001
14-08-2008, 01:12 PM

it's ok bro, i know what you mean. ;)

aczeta76
14-08-2008, 01:14 PM

Think I know who :p

F O R C E
14-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Wow :eek: bro you got spies walking the street ...

y291252001
18-08-2008, 10:58 AM
finally came across pic of a girl who looks like Yanzi. Thanks to a post by bro bulleYe.

She looks 80% like her. But i find YZ more chio than her cos her boobs are really nice and firm! Also, she's got a stunning smile.:p
YZ eyes are slightly bigger and her hair's jet-black, straight and long.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/14/2049566/yanziLookalike1.jpg

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/14/2049566/yanziLookalike2.jpg

F O R C E
18-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Wah lau eh ... she so chio ....
But paiseh, me got no vit m, have to wait 2 weeks

y291252001
18-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Wah lau eh ... she so chio ....
But paiseh, me got no vit m, have to wait 2 weeks

np, bro. btw, thanks for the rep pts. will return favour. bro xyz1001, can't up your pts yet cos i "need to pass some reputation points to other users" first before the system allows me to give rep pts to you again.

xyz1001
18-08-2008, 02:32 PM
np, bro. btw, thanks for the rep pts. will return favour. bro xyz1001, can't up your pts yet cos i "need to pass some reputation points to other users" first before the system allows me to give rep pts to you again.

No worries bro, actually got LW and RSE around, dun need to look for others liao lah. haha ;)

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 03:33 PM
No worries bro, actually got LW and RSE around, dun need to look for others liao lah. haha ;)

Haiz... I not as "greedy" as you... I juz want LW and Yuyan

xyz1001
18-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Haiz... I not as "greedy" as you... I juz want LW and Yuyan

Bro aczeta, coz i couldn't draw the imaginery line yet. My heart just want LW but my mind is flashing many red alerts. :(

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Bro aczeta, coz i couldn't draw the imaginery line yet. My heart just want LW but my mind is flashing many red alerts. :(

hmmm... No choice loh... Today was a rainy day and I was thinking if I should call LW when I went for my ultra late lunch at 3pm.

My heart was screaming YES but my mind told me to give her space, esp since it has been barely 30 hours since we spoke. I had wanted to repeat the same technique I used for my GF when she left (i.e. go find rplcments and bonk myself silly) but then decided against it.

Already sms DD's YT for her availability tomorrow but then decided against it so never confirm any appt as urge is quite low.

The only place I tink I would visit would be RSE when YY is back for old time sake... I hardly cheong new WL lately... sighz.. no urge.

Anyway, my challenge is to remind myself that I still have a GF in Zhu Hai and also that LW has her own life away from us so I shouln't disturb her rest too much

Time will heal all and time will make things clear... Dun be too insistent on "having"... need to "She" - give up like the buddhist say

Disclaimer: Contrary to common belief, I am not in love with LW. I have my ZH GF so until that is settled after my trip in Sep, it is impt that I dun profess love for anyone else. :p

y291252001
18-08-2008, 06:39 PM
hmmm... No choice loh... Today was a rainy day and I was thinking if I should call LW when I went for my ultra late lunch at 3pm.

My heart was screaming YES but my mind told me to give her space, esp since it has been barely 30 hours since we spoke. I had wanted to repeat the same technique I used for my GF when she left (i.e. go find rplcments and bonk myself silly) but then decided against it.

The only place I tink I would visit would be RSE when YY is back for old time sake... I hardly cheong new WL lately... sighz.. no urge.

bro, bro... maybe LW will be more than happy receiving your calls. But true, give her some time and space away. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If it's really true, then you may be stuck in a dilemma loh. Your ZH gf and her. Ha! But that's a good problem. Well, spare a thought for other bros who like her too. Don't step on too many boats at one time hor. ;) anyway, just my 2cts worth of opinion.

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 06:52 PM
bro, bro... maybe LW will be more than happy receiving your calls. But true, give her some time and space away. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If it's really true, then you may be stuck in a dilemma loh. Your ZH gf and her. Ha! But that's a good problem. Well, spare a thought for other bros who like her too. Don't step on too many boats at one time hor. ;) anyway, just my 2cts worth of opinion.

Maybe.. she told me what she had planned to do so give her some time to do those 1st lah...

Things between me and my ZH GF will be settled in this upcoming trip.. either continue or we may break off... too tough maintaining a long distance r/s (Seems like advice given by Xiao Lu and other senior bros are quite rite)

On the other point... aiyoh... not my decision to make lah.. No one can stop anyone from liking or loving LW and v.v. no one can stop her from liking or loving any guy

My intentions are simple, if LW is here for longer term, I need to take care of her emotional needs (No strings attached).. I have seen WL crumple after 4-6 months in SG. Which is why I make sure I let her know that I still cheong or at least have intent to cheong around even when she is here.

So no worries about me having issues with her and my ZH GF... I will juz appear to be another cheongster in her eyes so quite safe for her and me.

Even if she is Bao-ed, I will still meet up with her for kopi or food. Anyway, physical needs for guys easy to settle lah.. PCC can already.. need eye-tertainment then go 6c6c loh...

xyz1001
18-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Disclaimer: Contrary to common belief, I am not in love with LW. I have my ZH GF so until that is settled after my trip in Sep, it is impt that I dun profess love for anyone else. :p

Why do i get the feeling that you are actually saying,

U are going to break off with ur ZH GF and then come back to profess ur love for LW

I'm not insistent on the "having" part, as long as she can find happyness. :)

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Why do i get the feeling that you are actually saying,

U are going to break off with ur ZH GF and then come back to profess ur love for LW

I'm not insistent on the "having" part, as long as she can find happyness. :)

Nope... tt is not going to happen...both things are separate and I say again... I like LW and we can cliche but I do not love her.. We do not know each other long enuff for love to develop.

:p...Even if I break up with my GF, I wun tell LW so soon...not gd to let her know until it is necc

y291252001
18-08-2008, 10:30 PM
wah, seem like this thread kenna side-tracked liaoz...:rolleyes:

don't mind it to happen as the girl involved also interests me. :D

xyz1001
19-08-2008, 08:02 AM
wah, seem like this thread kenna side-tracked liaoz...:rolleyes:

don't mind it to happen as the girl involved also interests me. :D

Sorry bro, just can't help it when her name is mentioned, hehe. gosh i'm missing her again. I will pm bro aczeta instead. :)

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Sorry bro, just can't help it when her name is mentioned, hehe. gosh i'm missing her again. I will pm bro aczeta instead. :)

paisey..paisey.. replied your pm liao... if anything to continue, we will move this discussion to the Matters of the Heart section or LW's thread...

Else not fair to Yanzi..:D

y291252001
19-08-2008, 09:53 AM

paisey..paisey.. replied your pm liao... if anything to continue, we will move this discussion to the Matters of the Heart section or LW's thread...

Else not fair to Yanzi..:D

wah, see - 2 perfect gentlemen in this forum.:) So thoughtful and accomodating. No wonder LW likes both of your company too.

Hmm... true, not fair for Yanzi cos i set up this thread for her. btw, all bros, there's another thread by a different bro on another Yan Zi. We've clarified with each other that the 2 YZ's are different, in case you all are wondering.... Also there's another Xiao Yan Zi - also different gal. Hope this clears the air.

Another few contacts given out to screened bros. Do post FRs if meet her ok? For those who i deem to be numbers collectors only, sorry, will hold back from passing the numbers to you.:rolleyes:

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 01:41 PM
wah, see - 2 perfect gentlemen in this forum.:) So thoughtful and accomodating. No wonder LW likes both of your company too.

Thank you for the compliments... Wun intrude on your thread anymore..:p

y291252001
21-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Ctcs given out to quite a few bros already but still no FRs. Why? Issit because too many gems around and price is not right?

y291252001
10-09-2008, 03:22 PM
bros here so shy meh? i'm sure some of those ctcs given out, some bros met her already. unless number collectors....

aczeta76
10-09-2008, 03:39 PM
I tot Yanzi go back liao.. This thread has been quite.

Bro, I tink u muz go up her and post steamy FR lah...

y291252001
10-09-2008, 03:58 PM
I tot Yanzi go back liao.. This thread has been quite.

Bro, I tink u muz go up her and post steamy FR lah...

She won't be back until early next yr. there are a few "yan zi" here in the forum but i checked with the others and confirm we're referring to different gals.

As for rtf, perhaps, perhaps. got others to try too lah. you know who else, right?

aczeta76
10-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Ya hoh.. people going back soon...

this one can wait

y291252001
12-09-2008, 08:11 PM
I missed the boat for my RTF on Lina.... :(

sort of made up for it by my virgin bonk with YT today. still got a bit feeling of emptiness in me but also fond memories.. sigh...

xyz1001
12-09-2008, 08:30 PM
I missed the boat for my RTF on Lina.... :(

sort of made up for it by my virgin bonk with YT today. still got a bit feeling of emptiness in me but also fond memories.. sigh...

Me too. Didn't beat the traffic. :p

y291252001
14-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Me too. Didn't beat the traffic. :p

bro, you can try yanzi if you want. she's got great looks and body. std FL service applies. :p

y291252001
16-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Spoke to Yanzi a few days ago - she's still here until some time Jan or latest Feb 2009. Her soft and firm boobies really make me "lao chui nuah". As just had a SYT before that, didn't feel like going for a round with her. Asked if she could go down to $80 (incl. cd and room) but she just didn't budge. sigh.... maybe, her biz still quite good.

anyway, got lots of other gems around! :D