damage;60/1/1
overall;8

bros who are interested,pls pm me for her ctc

alfian88
09-08-2008, 08:16 AM
Hi bother, care to share more info?

spyder575
09-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks to TS just bonked this young, petite lady.

Ke Ren from Szechuan
Looks:6.5/10 (very classic look with sharp features)
Body: 6.5/10 (abit skinny but actually got ass!!!)
Boobs: A+ (small sensitive nipples)
FJ: 7/10 (aggressive rider, likes to perform squats on my didi)
Frenching: just outside only
Painting: cannot
Fingering: I only tried outside...

RTF: maybe.....too many to clear
Damage : $60

Monkey4
09-08-2008, 02:25 PM

Ke Ren from Szechuan
Looks:6.5/10 (very classic look with sharp features)
Body: 6.5/10 (abit skinny but actually got ass!!!)
Boobs: A+ (small sensitive nipples)
FJ: 7/10 (aggressive rider, likes to perform squats on my didi)
Frenching: just outside only
Painting: cannot
Fingering: I only tried outside...

bro, u forgotten to indicate got hot BBBJ though not chilly BBBJ. :rolleyes:

As I am writing this, our bro denden7070 seems on the way to clear the 2 obstacles..... i.e. frenching and painting.

Stay tune folks....

:cool:

aczeta76
09-08-2008, 02:33 PM

As I am writing this, our bro denden7070 seems on the way to clear the 2 obstacles..... i.e. frenching and painting.

Stay tune folks....

Cool...is he going to QC lightning's min min too?

Monkey4
09-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Cool...is he going to QC lightning's min min too?

bro aczeta76... saw both ytd with denden7070... definitely in terms of looks, Ke Ren is better than lightning Min Min... most of those at la kopi seems to agree on this.... BUT i wont be surprised if both fail to meet your QC.

I am speaking from the perspective of looks only hor... service not included.

aczeta76
09-08-2008, 02:41 PM
bro aczeta76... saw both ytd with denden7070... definitely in terms of looks, Ke Ren is better than lightning Min Min... most of those at la kopi seems to agree on this.... BUT i wont be surprised if both fail to meet your QC.

orh... me aiming to see minmin for "tuition" in BBBJ since Lightning say got special skills mah.

TS- paisey to borrow your thread for TCSS

denden7070
09-08-2008, 08:57 PM
haiz........didnt manage to bonk this ke ren but another syt xinxin:p hope monday got chance to bonk this ke ren;)

jeremy69
10-08-2008, 01:12 AM
haiz........didnt manage to bonk this ke ren but another syt xinxin:p hope monday got chance to bonk this ke ren;)

hope to see your FR soon

denden7070
10-08-2008, 01:40 AM

now only KK's look suits you nia:D

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 01:49 AM
now only KK's look suits you nia:D

bro, not true lah... actually a priceless one suits me more but she only have eyes on u now mah...

not becos KK suits me only but rather due to my limited vitamin M - I am reserving all that for her only ... :o

Twa_Kee
10-08-2008, 01:55 AM
bro, not true lah... actually a priceless one suits me more but she only have eyes on u now mah...

not becos KK suits me only but rather due to my limited vitamin M - I am reserving all that for her only ... :o
Paiseh, who is KK ?

denden7070
10-08-2008, 01:57 AM
Paiseh, who is KK ?

you should ask where is KK:D:D

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Paiseh, who is KK ?

you should ask where is KK:D

bro if your dick is like your nick.... I refuse to tell u who and where is KK :rolleyes:

:D

Twa_Kee
10-08-2008, 02:07 AM
you should ask where is KK:D:D
Ok, where is KK ?

johnny19881988
10-08-2008, 02:29 AM
$60?
Is her price inculde room?

spyder575
10-08-2008, 06:20 AM

Stay tune folks....

wow...u so fast to correct me. yes bros, she provides bbbj but only with hot water cos apparently she feels nauseous when performing without a buffer :p

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 08:09 AM
wow...u so fast to correct me. yes bros, she provides bbbj but only with hot water cos apparently she feels nauseous when performing without a buffer :p

bro, no lah it is due to the big portion of pig leg bee hoon with lots of chilly ( I saw she added 2 servings) that she took for the reason why she felt nauseous. :rolleyes:

Too bad your neck not long enough for u to smell your dick... should hv chilly smell lah

walabis
10-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Saw her last night and she keep asking "小忠,小中在那里?“
"小忠和小中 去开房了 !" She looked so disappointed. :p

aczeta76
10-08-2008, 10:29 AM

hahaha...another WL under the spell of Denden..

denden7070
10-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Ok, where is KK ?

give you a hint.....i'm born there:D:D:D

denden7070
10-08-2008, 01:37 PM
hahaha...another WL under the spell of Denden..

me unlike you......... so power in KC;)

she look disappointed for her cousin lah...........:p:D

Twa_Kee
10-08-2008, 02:16 PM
give you a hint.....i'm born there:D:D:D

Kandang Kerbau Hospital ?

civiccat
10-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Boss Jeremy69.

can share contact. Thank u

will post fr

kenny9784
10-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi bro,can share her contact...thank you

walabis
10-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Saw her this afternoon again and she kept asking "小忠,小中在那里?“
I replied her the same "小忠和小中 去开房了 !" She looked disappointed again. :p

Then she asked "蜘蛛在那里?"
“蜘蛛在做爱去了!“ She very disappointed. :D

Dancing
11-08-2008, 02:16 AM
I replied her the same "小忠和小中 去开房了 !" She looked disappointed again. :p

Then she asked "蜘蛛在那里?"
“蜘蛛在做爱去了!“ She very disappointed. :D

Yah loh, when i went toilet and bump into her, she also ask me "小忠,小中在那里?“
I also replied her "小忠和小中 去开房了 !" She looked disappointed

88km/h
11-08-2008, 02:30 AM
"小忠和小中,你们快出来" KR waiting for u both :p

denden7070
11-08-2008, 11:21 AM
I replied her the same "小忠和小中 去开房了 !" She looked disappointed again.

Then she asked "蜘蛛在那里?"
“蜘蛛在做爱去了!“ She very disappointed.

after seeing this post i sneak out last night to look for her:D when i saw her.............小中。。终于看到你了 and i replied 我想死你了 so we proceed to our love nest

after she bath me clean,proceed to bed.chatting for a while and suddenly chemistry occur......our eyes met...our lips sticked together n tougn fight.....then me go to her nipples(its was sensitive nipples she got) then all the way to her pussy n paint it after a while she moan out 老。。。小中。。。我受不了。。。到我亲你吧. i replied her with 可以。。但我也要口交哦 she give me a wink n smile

so during her bbbj,i fingering her then change to 69 position,painted her for a moment then she stop her bbbj n took the CD capped me on n quickly ride on me which was so fast:eek: first cowgirl(after a moment she lean down n french me) second monkey ramp on sitting position,third missionary (during bonking her hand lock on my neck pull me down n french again) fourth doggie n last back to missionary again

after i cummed i asked her 亲爱的,舒服吗?she replied 我来了三次,当我来的时候我就忍不住吻你了.so we chatted,during our conversation she spill out something to me(she thought i knew it:D) someone RTF.when abt to leave.....someone mgs her (someone i know:D)

name,ke ren
look,6.99
boobs,small B
nipples,light brown n sensitive
frenching,yes for me
bbbj,无法用数字来衡量
fj,8.5
gfe,9.5
overall,9

thanks to TS for her ctc hor,pls dont pm me for her ctc but TS

alex18122003
11-08-2008, 11:30 AM
但我也要口交哦

:eek: BBBj is a must :D

denden7070
11-08-2008, 11:10 PM
:eek: BBBj is a must :D

for you its a must,for me..........:rolleyes:depends lah:p

Monkey4
11-08-2008, 11:16 PM
bro denden7070

your signature something missing leh

aeroplaned (by FL ling ling) :mad:

then Li Li (by hotty) mah

:D:D:D

denden7070
11-08-2008, 11:41 PM
bro denden7070

your signature something missing leh

aeroplaned (by FL ling ling) :mad:

then Li Li (by hotty) mah

aeroplane fly everyday we cant blame on the plane.my signature is only for the FL i bonked not flew;) and actually i wanted to RTF ke ren too but bro papaya also keen so..........:D;) shall wait for his FR

simplyhorny
12-08-2008, 12:02 AM
aeroplane fly everyday we cant blame on the plane.my signature is only for the FL i bonked not flew;) and actually i wanted to RTF ke ren too but bro papaya also keen so..........:D;) shall wait for his FR

Bro Papaya is well known to up gals with sizable "papaya". So for Bro Papaya to go for Keren with only A+ boobs, this truly speaks volume about the attractiveness of Keren.

I also very itchy. Some more Denden encourage me to try her. But bo pian, not working yet so got to be prudent. Haiz... What attracted me was her Mega Watt eyes... Truly captivating enough to offset her deficiency/incapacity in her boobs department.

Papaya sent her off to work in L1x.

Die... Don't know how to sleep tonight liao...

Wonder if I will sleep walk and find myself in L1x????

Hmmm....

:rolleyes:

jeremy69
12-08-2008, 12:02 AM
after seeing this post i sneak out last night to look for her:D when i saw her.............小中。。终于看到你了 and i replied 我想死你了 so we proceed to our love nest

after she bath me clean,proceed to bed.chatting for a while and suddenly chemistry occur......our eyes met...our lips sticked together n tougn fight.....then me go to her nipples(its was sensitive nipples she got) then all the way to her pussy n paint it after a while she moan out 老。。。小中。。。我受不了。。。到我亲你吧. i replied her with 可以。。但我也要口交哦 she give me a wink n smile

so during her bbbj,i fingering her then change to 69 position,painted her for a moment then she stop her bbbj n took the CD capped me on n quickly ride on me which was so fast:eek: first cowgirl(after a moment she lean down n french me) second monkey ramp on sitting position,third missionary (during bonking her hand lock on my neck pull me down n french again) fourth doggie n last back to missionary again

after i cummed i asked her 亲爱的,舒服吗?she replied 我来了三次,当我来的时候我就忍不住吻你了.so we chatted,during our conversation she spill out something to me(she thought i knew it:D) someone RTF.when abt to leave.....someone mgs her (someone i know:D)

name,ke ren
look,6.99
boobs,small B
nipples,light brown n sensitive
frenching,yes for me
bbbj,无法用数字来衡量
fj,8.5
gfe,9.5
overall,9

thanks to TS for her ctc hor,pls dont pm me for her ctc but TS

thanks for your FR

i1papaya
12-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Went to meet with usual la Kopi Kaki today. I saw this pretty babe. So asked Denden7070 who is this. He replied is Ke Ren lor. Next moment, some kakis said : Hey Papaya, she has only small Hawaiian type of papaya only. Not your type.

But they are totally wrong!!:mad::p.
Sometime is not only about boobs but it is also about looks.Hehehe.....

We had some small chat for awhile as we managed to talk and laught together. But as just we clicks together, Her another pretty friend(Also looks delicious leh but forget her name liao) requested Ke Ren to move off for another place together. Too bad.

But after 30 mins later, my small brain told my big brain to ask bro Denden for her CTC. Called her and asked if she remember me. She replied : sure she could cos I look one of (H) looking guy;) there. I Asked her if she is available now. Unforetunately she has a booking liao but the good news is she is willing to push her appointment but give her a min to return my call again. So she did pushed out her appointment and I was asked to pick her up.

Sorry for some guessing detail in the FR below cos she requested me not to write too much detail about the Sexperience we had as she is uneasy to do to those of which she do not have chemistry with. What I would say is she is very eager to please, nice slim figure but only with A+ cups(little minus.hehehe...). Sorry for bros that couldn't get to XXXXXXXXX (Sorry Censored. Up to you to guess) with you. Great shower with body-to-body massage despite of the minus size. The rest was good BBBJ, great cowgirl ride and missionary. Managed to made her cum firstly by XXXXXXXX (Sorry another Censored. Up to you to guess) which she said I was the first one that made her cum this way(like real which I doubt:p). Another cum she had was after varies position and end Missionary by holding both her inner thighs streching wide while I pumped her petite and tight meimei real hard and fast. She was calling in Orgasm calling and calling out 亲爱的,快我又来了,快...老公快...啊....啊...
Great Sound system.hehehe......

RTF : Worth to do so

She is a nice babe with petite figure. Her selling point to me is strictly her look as I rate her 7.5 and overall GFE 9 and Service 9 Above rating is subjected to the chemistry that you could mix with her hor.

jeremy69
12-08-2008, 03:08 AM
RTF : Worth to do so

She is a nice babe with petite figure. Her selling point to me is strictly her look as I rate her 7.5 and overall GFE 9 and Service 9 Above rating is subjected to the chemistry that you could mix with her hor.

thank you for your FR:)

spyder575
12-08-2008, 06:43 AM
Bro Denden, must u tease me? :rolleyes:

denden7070
12-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Bro Denden, must u tease me? :rolleyes:

:eek: bro what rumours you heard??? i didnt say anything ley but if i did..........well,that's ME:D:p

spyder575
12-08-2008, 10:48 AM
:eek: bro what rumours you heard??? i didnt say anything ley but if i did..........well,that's ME:D:p

guilty conscience :p lol

walabis
12-08-2008, 10:51 AM
guilty conscience :p lol

now i know why you siam us on sunday :D

spyder575
12-08-2008, 11:08 AM

paiseh...not siam but gotta rush for family dinner....I scheduled myself too tightly that day so cannot stop by n say hi. Next time milo on me :p

denden7070
12-08-2008, 11:12 AM
paiseh...not siam but gotta rush for family dinner....I scheduled myself too tightly that day so cannot stop by n say hi. Next time milo on me :p

me not teasing you hor but it just so happen you are being spotted n ke ren was there yesterday n.........the beans pour out sorry...not pour out but drop out coincidently:D:D

i1papaya
12-08-2008, 11:23 AM
I told Ke Ren,

妳的名叫可人啊. 哪,我的名叫可怜人:p:D

Dancing
12-08-2008, 12:18 PM

And also yesterday. When she knows that our spyder yesterday not going down, wah the face look kinda dissappointed.:D:p

spyder575
12-08-2008, 01:31 PM
And also yesterday. When she knows that our spyder yesterday not going down, wah the face look kinda dissappointed.:D:p

knn...I am not so powderful like Denden ok? :eek:

satyr365
12-08-2008, 02:00 PM
I just miss a few episodes (kopi sessions) and already looks like quite a bit of a saga going on these days! A bigger stage, added protagonists, and more exciting love scenes in the script!

Alas, I only have a calefare role :(

Cheers

spyder575
12-08-2008, 02:19 PM
just stick to resting your back ok? :p

activez
12-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Just tried out tis nice gal from sichuan...And one word to describe her...FANTASTIC!!

She got the look (7.5/10), though boobs r onli a small B and she had very good attitude and gf feeling (9/10), definitely not a clock watcher...I had a very good chat with her too...

She provide HOT BBBJ (8.5/10) and wonderful FJ (8/10)...

Damage: $60, exclud CD & hotel

RTF: DEFINITELY!!

Do treat her well and you will be well treated by her...

jeremy69
13-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Just tried out tis nice gal from sichuan...And one word to describe her...FANTASTIC!!

She got the look (7.5/10), though boobs r onli a small B and she had very good attitude and gf feeling (9/10), definitely not a clock watcher...I had a very good chat with her too...

She provide HOT BBBJ (8.5/10) and wonderful FJ (8/10)...

Damage: $60, exclud CD & hotel

RTF: DEFINITELY!!

Do treat her well and you will be well treated by her...

thanks for your FR:) beware!!!dont kena KC by her:D

Dancing
13-08-2008, 12:19 AM
knn...I am not so powderful like Denden ok? :eek:

maybe u not that powderful, but i believe u are as powerful lah:D

spyder575
13-08-2008, 07:32 AM
maybe u not that powderful, but i believe u are as powerful lah:D

I kena trouble for buying papaya milk yesterday (real one) :p

Born2Skru
13-08-2008, 08:07 AM
wah sey...saw her for the first time yesterday...cute one :D

walabis
13-08-2008, 08:13 AM
And also yesterday. When she knows that our spyder yesterday not going down, wah the face look kinda dissappointed.
I see you got so excited when you see her, especially your eye contact with her. You kept teasing her ......................... showing your skill speaking to her in your Chinese accent just like a China man :rolleyes::D

BIGFIGHTER
13-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Hi bro

Can share ke Ren contact

Thanks

would like to contribute n share this FL,just arrived thrusday 07/08/08

name;ke ren 可人
look;6.75
boobs;B
bbbj;yes
fj;7.5
damage;60/1/1
overall;8

bros who are interested,pls pm me for her ctc

spyder575
13-08-2008, 08:50 AM
wah sey...saw her for the first time yesterday...cute one :D

so how? upping her?

longmao
13-08-2008, 08:56 AM
thanks for your FR:) beware!!!dont kena KC by her:D

Brudder, have pm you for her ctc. i want to try her kc power. thanks in advance.

simplyhorny
13-08-2008, 10:27 AM
I see you got so excited when you see her, especially your eye contact with her. You kept teasing her ......................... showing your skill speaking to her in your Chinese accent just like a China man :rolleyes::D

Ya loh.... Always here "...bei" there "...bei" Bei tahan...

Redoxan
13-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Ya loh.... Always here "...bei" there "...bei" Bei tahan...

Ya lor, the kopi mei mei in L23 always look forward for him to come to L23. He is 中国情圣:D

denden7070
13-08-2008, 11:36 AM
wah sey...saw her for the first time yesterday...cute one

so your bonking list is not blank anymore:D

I kena trouble for buying papaya milk yesterday (real one)

why???trying to make us envious of you har!!!!!!!!!:p

I just miss a few episodes (kopi sessions) and already looks like quite a bit of a saga going on these days! A bigger stage, added protagonists, and more exciting love scenes in the script!

Cheers

dont you know just a kopi seesion can miss out a lot of things.BTW you know this ke ren TOO...opps should type knew:D

knn...I am not so powderful like Denden ok?

hey hello.......dont act HUMBLE hor,yesterday many bros eyes red red dont know she KC you or you KC her............so loving:D

denden7070
13-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Ya lor, the kopi mei mei in L23 always look forward for him to come to L23. He is 中国情圣:D

tot you R:D

I see you got so excited when you see her, especially your eye contact with her. You kept teasing her ......................... showing your skill speaking to her in your Chinese accent just like a China man

i tot he vegeterian:eek: he must be trying to win her over from bro Spyder575:D

Dancing
13-08-2008, 11:43 AM
i tot he vegeterian:eek: he must be trying to win her over from bro Spyder575:D

Bro, u half rite. I vegeterian u are rite, thats y i only tok and no action. Win over? I not that powerful.:D

denden7070
13-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Bro, u half rite. I vegeterian u are rite, thats y i only tok and no action. Win over? I not that powerful.:D

but you are keen on her....tio bo:D can understand lah....her look really not bad i scare kena KC from her that why i siam her far far away:D:D

Dancing
13-08-2008, 12:12 PM
but you are keen on her....tio bo:D can understand lah....her look really not bad i scare kena KC from her that why i siam her far far away:D:D

For ur question, i will choose to keep quiet cos i know whatever answer i give will kana suan de. U scare kana KC or u scare she kana KC by u then u have a lot of troubles in future??:D

specific
13-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Hi bro jeremy69
appreciate if you can share the contact of KeRen with me...:)
thanks a million

pm done

cheers

i1papaya
13-08-2008, 12:50 PM
I kena trouble for buying papaya milk yesterday (real one) :p

Papaya? You call me?:p
Me got no milk but i can mix with another white substance of mine if it is ok.:p

denden7070
14-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Papaya? You call me?:p
Me got no milk but i can mix with another white substance of mine if it is ok.:p

aiyo......you lucky fello met a special horny GEM:D:D

i1papaya
14-08-2008, 12:52 PM
aiyo......you lucky fello met a special horny GEM:D:D

No lah. Is the special shine from you that I borrowed.:p:D

denden7070
14-08-2008, 12:57 PM
No lah. Is the special shine from you that I borrowed.:p:D

i think ke ren got the credit:D

jeremy69
14-08-2008, 01:12 PM
ke ren also know massage,bro with her ctc can call her n arrange,thanks:)

ray_tan
15-08-2008, 07:21 AM
PM bro J69 and he was quick to replied my pm. Check her out and she said she was available. Pick her up at L14 where she live.

Upon entering the room, she gave me a hug and helped me to strip my clothes and I did in return. And both of us walk into the shower room. After washing up my dick with shower gel, she knee down and began to BBBJ me with warm water in her mouth...Oh boy very shiok..yes yes really a great great feeling.

Too bad she stopped or otherwise I will cum in her mouth. After drying ourselves, we went to the bed started to french and kiss like nobody tomorrow. She started to catbath my body...slowly she proceed down to my balls and dick.....I requested for 69 position and I never gave chance to her CB..

Her BBBJ was good I cannot resist...I requested her to cap me and can't wait to bang her..

After capping, she ride on top of me and rocking rocking all the way....after a long rocking she said she tired and she position herself in a doggie posture..I griped her butt and slowly inserted into her hot cunt..she seem she like this doggie style.moaning all the way but dun know real or fake but who care hearing her maoning sound make me more steamy steamy..however I didn't hold very long and injected whatever I have...

Name:Ke Ren from chongqing or sichuen (cannot remember)
Look: 6.5/10
Hair:long straight hair
Body: 7/10, slim type
Boobs:32A+
Catbath:8/10
BBBJ: 8/10, very good and deep throat
FJ: 8/10, good moaning, wet and horny
Attitude:8/10
gfe:9/10, very sweet talker and don't ever fall in love with her
Overall:8/10
Damage: $60

Thks TS for her ctc.

walabis
15-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Wonder the guy who sent her to Lor 14 bonked her ?? :rolleyes:

i1papaya
15-08-2008, 12:35 PM

You forget that Vegetarian dun eat meat meh? :p

Monkey4
15-08-2008, 12:47 PM

heard both of u sabo-ed the poor chap..to do dirty job... heard when reached lorong 14 got raid there and bo bian got to bring her to bomb shelter and then dun know what happened liao... last I heard... he was still sleeping at home... ;)

duke
15-08-2008, 12:49 PM

Aiya.... That one is a 花和尚,酒肉传肠过。。。。。。。:D

Dancing
15-08-2008, 01:02 PM
heard both of u sabo-ed the poor chap..to do dirty job... heard when reached lorong 14 got raid there and bo bian got to bring her to bomb shelter and then dun know what happened liao... last I heard... he was still sleeping at home... ;)

Ya la, dirty job ask me to do. Send her to lor 14, who knows got raid htere, then she scared. I 9pm got appointment with client somemore, lanlan bring her together to my client place loh. She wait in the car, then at about 10pm, my 救星came. Someone called to find her. So I dropped her at lor 23. Wonder who the guy, have to treadt him for a drink.:D

Aiya.... That one is a 花和尚,酒肉传肠过。。。。。。。:D

Dukie, for ur info, I am dancing, not duke. Please remember this:D

Tiko ong
16-08-2008, 12:45 AM
wooo hw come this thread have so many QIN SHEN??? :confused: :eek: :D

alex18122003
16-08-2008, 12:54 AM
ke ren also know massage,bro with her ctc can call her n arrange,thanks:)

Bro Jeremy, tks for replying KR ctc to me. She also got massage sevice hah?
Going to book her for 2 hrs for all.

Monkey4
16-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Bro Jeremy, tks for replying KR ctc to me. She also got massage sevice hah?
Going to book her for 2 hrs for all.

bro book her officially for 2 hours but unofficially u may have her for more than that.... today me and dancing got a few hours with her FOC (your filthy mind must be thinking of bonking rite but no... only la kopi)cos today me super early hoping to see spidermel or spyder575 but ended up having spider web on the tables cos no kakis came... all bz bonking... :(

alex18122003
16-08-2008, 01:11 AM
today me and dancing got a few hours with her FOC (your filthy mind must be thinking of bonking rite but no... only la kopi)cos today me super early hoping to see spidermel or spyder575 but ended up having spider web on the tables cos no kakis came... all bz bonking... :(

Luckily i'm not there today :D

Born2Skru
16-08-2008, 01:22 AM
nope....you should have been there tonite :)

Luckily i'm not there today :D

alex18122003
16-08-2008, 01:26 AM
nope....you should have been there tonite :)

Lot of SYT hah :D

soberguy
16-08-2008, 03:21 AM

hmmm... bro, I think you already RTF liao.. lol... heard from reliable source wor..

Lot of SYT hah :D

yea... where the F were you? Having some nice BBBJ?

spyder575
16-08-2008, 06:19 AM
[QUOTE=soberguy;2978943]hmmm... bro, I think you already RTF liao.. lol... heard from reliable source wor..

That is Affirmative! and I think everyone knows but you, so you must come down more often... so how? dun tink so long lah, she can chat well, looks good enough for your taste, strong massage, slim body...wat else? :P

walabis
16-08-2008, 07:30 AM
heard both of u sabo-ed the poor chap..to do dirty job... heard when reached lorong 14 got raid there and bo bian got to bring her to bomb shelter and then dun know what happened liao... last I heard... he was still sleeping at home...
WOW !!so happening ! :eek:

Ya la, dirty job ask me to do. Send her to lor 14, who knows got raid htere, then she scared. I 9pm got appointment with client somemore, lanlan bring her together to my client place loh. She wait in the car, then at about 10pm, my 救星came. Someone called to find her. So I dropped her at lor 23. Wonder who the guy, have to treadt him for a drink.

So the lucky chap is you meh ? Appointment ? I only know you arrived at 8.40pm and you want to join us for drink but we wanted to leave. Why join us if you know you got appointment at 9pm :confused: Anyway 9pm to 10pm good enough for you finish the 'job' on her :D
That is Affirmative! and I think everyone knows but you, so you must come down more often... so how? dun tink so long lah, she can chat well, looks good enough for your taste, strong massage, slim body...wat else?
No wonder lately she always first thing to ask “蜘蛛蜘蛛在那里?“ and no longer "小忠小忠在那里?“ :D

spyder575
16-08-2008, 08:25 AM
No wonder lately she always first thing to ask “蜘蛛蜘蛛在那里?“ and no longer "小忠小忠在那里?“ :D

Me just a temporary distraction...soon it will "xiao wu xiao zai na li?"

GhostRay
16-08-2008, 09:20 AM
So happening.... wow.... wow.....

spidermel
16-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Wah very the happening... wooo...wooo...woooo..... :D :p

jeremy69
16-08-2008, 12:23 PM
PM bro J69 and he was quick to replied my pm.

Name:Ke Ren from chongqing or sichuen (cannot remember)
Hair:long straight hair
Body: 7/10, slim type
Boobs:32A+
Catbath:8/10
BBBJ: 8/10, very good and deep throat
FJ: 8/10, good moaning, wet and horny
Attitude:8/10
gfe:9/10, very sweet talker and don't ever fall in love with her
Damage: $60

Thks TS for her ctc.

thanks for your FR:)

Pkcom
16-08-2008, 02:30 PM
I got the contact from TS and the 1st look is good
chat with her and found out that she got quite a few gd bros here that support her.She metion names like spider,dancing,ah zhong,papaya and some other names which i cant rmb.She every day will join them to la kopi at the round table.
anyway juz a short fr for her.

Name:Ke Ren from sichuen
Hair:str hair
Body: 6.5/10, slim type
Boobs:32A
Catbath:8.5/10(very itchy and fun)
BBBJ: 8/10 with hot water
FJ: 9/10, very wet and horny and moan a lot
Attitude:8.5/10
gfe:9/10, very sweet talker
RTF: maybe

spidermel
16-08-2008, 06:13 PM
chat with her and found out that she got quite a few gd bros here that support her.She metion names like spider,dancing,ah zhong,papaya and some other names which i cant rmb.She every day will join them to la kopi at the round table.
anyway juz a short fr for her.

These group of people all CEO of company, nnkc everyday sit ther de... All ah sia kia wooooooo.... :eek: :D

alex18122003
16-08-2008, 07:02 PM
These group of people all CEO of company, nnkc everyday sit ther de... All ah sia kia wooooooo.... :eek: :D
They also very hardworking.Meeting fr afternoφn until nite time :D

birdie8819
16-08-2008, 07:25 PM
WoW !!!!!! Here so Happening !!! :p :D

Anyway nice meeting bro Monkey , bro GhostRay and bro papaya ( hope I got the nick right ) on Monday ..... did I miss out anyone . :p

And of course those bro's that I know for a long time liao :)

Born2Skru
16-08-2008, 10:49 PM
sure...thats not what she says lol :D:p

Me just a temporary distraction...soon it will "xiao wu xiao zai na li?"

soberguy
16-08-2008, 11:14 PM
That is Affirmative! and I think everyone knows but you, so you must come down more often... so how? dun tink so long lah, she can chat well, looks good enough for your taste, strong massage, slim body...wat else? :P

Paiseh lah... I met her earlier but she asking where were you wor... I don't want to smell your smell from her too leh.. lol

P.S. Today.. I seen a beau... I know who you bonked too... after exhausting much of my psychic power.

alex18122003
16-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Anyway nice meeting bro Monkey , bro GhostRay and bro papaya ( hope I got the nick right ) on Monday ..... did I miss out anyone . :p

Tiko Birdie, u miss out JQ (FL) that chatting with yr drinking kakis after we left :D

And also nice to meet u again :p

spidermel
17-08-2008, 12:35 AM
They also very hardworking.Meeting fr afternoφn until nite time

Yes very the hardworking, doin centry guarding the 2 tables....:D

i1papaya
17-08-2008, 12:54 AM
WoW !!!!!! Here so Happening !!!

It was nice to meet you too bro:p:D

denden7070
17-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Paiseh lah... I met her earlier but she asking where were you wor... I don't want to smell your smell from her too leh.. lol

as i mention.......KC king met KC queen:p:p

alex18122003
17-08-2008, 01:21 AM
as i mention.......KC king met KC queen:p:p

There only few of KC Kings & tons of KC Queens ard :D

Dancing
17-08-2008, 01:42 AM

Since when did I support her?? How come I myself don know de??:confused::eek:

denden7070
17-08-2008, 01:49 AM
There only few of KC Kings & tons of KC Queens ard :D

few KC kings:eek: do you know.......1 kc king can kill many queens:D:p

i1papaya
17-08-2008, 01:50 AM
as i mention.......KC king met KC queen

KC(Kiam Chai, 咸菜) King meet KC(Kiam Chai, 咸菜) Queen har?:p:D

Me also have KC (Kum Cheong) King now. Especially when toking to this Priceless SYT 4D seller now me targeting at. Need to make her my next week's meat :rolleyes:;).

walabis
17-08-2008, 01:51 AM
few KC kings do you know.......1 kc king can kill many queens:D
'The king is speaking :eek::D

alex18122003
17-08-2008, 01:53 AM
few KC kings:eek: do you know.......1 kc king can kill many queens:D:p

1 DICK can't kill all in one day :D

soberguy
17-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Since when did I support her?? How come I myself don know de??:confused::eek:

Hmmm... ain't you the driver? Thought I read it.. hehe

alex18122003
17-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Hmmm... ain't you the driver?

Better own up :D

denden7070
17-08-2008, 01:59 AM
'The king is speaking

KC(Kiam Chai, 咸菜) King meet KC(Kiam Chai, 咸菜) Queen har?

both king of the KC talking:D:D:p

denden7070
17-08-2008, 02:01 AM
1 DICK can't kill all in one day :D

knn......you got problem.........dick is for bonking,kc is for killing:D:p:p

denden7070
17-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Hmmm... ain't you the driver? Thought I read it.. hehe

you also sama sama lah.........can tell you also keen on her:cool::p

walabis
17-08-2008, 02:03 AM
saw her an hour over ago, her eyes can pass current :eek:

soberguy
17-08-2008, 02:10 AM
you also sama sama lah.........can tell you also keen on her

Well, I can't deny that I got her number from TS :)

But, I seen another beau today with nice flashlight that charmed me over too.. :o

saw her an hour over ago, her eyes can pass current

You went back to see her again? :)

denden7070
17-08-2008, 02:11 AM
saw her an hour over ago, her eyes can pass current :eek:

:eek:session???:eek: trying to test her KC or its time for you to show your kung fu:D

spyder575
17-08-2008, 06:33 AM

P.S. Today.. I seen a beau... I know who you bonked too... after exhausting much of my psychic power.

Firstly, I dun smell bad cos u can verify with Skru lol ;) n secondly, most importantly did u get the contact of the beau!!!???

Lastly, u have a lil birdy telling u tales not psychic :D

spyder575
17-08-2008, 06:37 AM
Well, I can't deny that I got her number from TS :)

But, I seen another beau today with nice flashlight that charmed me over too.. :o

no need to deny anything, just action will do cos I have never seen your FR before :p

once again, did u get the ctc of the beau???

Born2Skru
17-08-2008, 10:38 AM
yah he has liao haha :D:p

no need to deny anything, just action will do cos I have never seen your FR before :p

once again, did u get the ctc of the beau???

walabis
17-08-2008, 10:49 AM
You went back to see her again?
No, she came back to look for her 斧头 to axe axe ! :p

session??? trying to test her KC or its time for you to show your kung fu
Saw her KC power to protect the guy who was wiith her between 9pm-10pm last Friday :D

denden7070
17-08-2008, 12:23 PM
all i can say is..when all the KC king ard with ke ren everything seems to be fishy:D:D

jeremy69
17-08-2008, 12:41 PM
thanks to all bros who taking care of this KC queen:)

walabis
17-08-2008, 12:43 PM
all i can say is..when all the KC king ard with ke ren everything seems to be fishy:D
And no one compare to you as she picked you to sent her home :D:D

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 01:01 PM
WoW !!!!!! Here so Happening !!!

nice meeting u too birdie8819 and oso meeting axeman yesterday.

paiseh, axeman when u went toilet, me and simply horny left without having say goodbye. Hope both u and birdie8819 can join us regularly for la kopi together.

Take care.:cool:

Born2Skru
17-08-2008, 01:05 PM
or can go to for beers with birdie at gm thai disco hehe :D:p

how have you been birdie?

nice meeting u too birdie8819 and oso meeting axeman yesterday....Hope both u and birdie8819 can join us regularly for la kopi together.

poolhot.
17-08-2008, 01:11 PM
both king of the KC talking

Kings are nothing compare to our greatest EMPEROR of KC denden7070

i hv witness so many gals joining the que just to hear u say sweet things to them :eek:

walabis
17-08-2008, 01:26 PM

i hv witness so many gals joining the que just to hear u say sweet things to them :eek:
well said well said..he even got the nick given by the gals 新城的韦小宝。 :D

spyder575
17-08-2008, 01:26 PM

In TOTAL Agreement with this statement!!!

poolhot.
17-08-2008, 01:32 PM

but problem is ke ren only got eyes for U..... not even our emperor denden can win u in tis :eek:

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

spyder575
17-08-2008, 01:34 PM
but problem is ke ren only got eyes for U..... not even our emperor denden can win u in tis :eek:

I am just another tree in this concrete jungle.... soon other trees will come along for her to KC

Born2Skru
17-08-2008, 01:36 PM
she's parked permenantly at your tree fortunately :D

I am just another tree in this concrete jungle.... soon other trees will come along for her to KC

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 01:44 PM

hail the greatest EMPEROR of KC in GL, the Prime Minister of GL, the Champion of the Federation of Bonkers in GL

i.e. winner of 3 grand aforesaid titles - Denden7070

birdie8819
17-08-2008, 01:54 PM
nice meeting u too birdie8819 and oso meeting axeman yesterday.

paiseh, axeman when u went toilet, me and simply horny left without having say goodbye. Hope both u and birdie8819 can join us regularly for la kopi together.

Take care.:cool:

Oh ! bro axeman also there yesterday arh ..... too bad I can't join you guys cause now in office working and yesterday have to do some house cleaning . Tot my three uncles also there . :p

Sure will try to come down whenever I'm free .

or can go to for beers with birdie at gm thai disco hehe :

how have you been birdie?

NNKC no need advertise for me here hor ...... kekekekeke .....me only go there once in awhile at that coffeshop (Carlesberg Beer S$ 7.50 leh not cheap) . Me fine and how's things with you long long time no see you liao also . :D

spidermel
17-08-2008, 02:06 PM
hail the greatest EMPEROR of KC in GL, the Prime Minister of GL, the Champion of the Federation of Bonkers in GL

100% very the strongly agree....:D

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 02:17 PM
100% very the strongly agree...

bro spidermel, thanks for your concurrence and luckily me din get suan by u... me the veri afraid of your swordly words

:D:D

ps... waited so long for u arrive ytd until my neck longer than ET liao :rolleyes:

walabis
17-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Look like he is the instant winner for samster of this month ! :D

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 02:23 PM
she's parked permenantly at your tree fortunately :D

bro, i have to agree with u on this...

Ke Ren's hierarchy of needs (mirrored on maslow's theory of needs) is as follows:- (highest to lowest)

KC fulfillment needs - spidey575
Bonking needs - Denden7070
Tongue needs - Simply Horny
Basic / Transport needs - Dancing (can easily be replaced with anyone with a transport mode except bicycle)

poolhot.
17-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Look like he is the instant winner for samster of this month ! :D

month only? More like samster of SBF since dephi days

Funforevergood and big sexy no fight wiz denden7070. He easily beat both of them cock upside down :D

alex18122003
17-08-2008, 04:37 PM

Ke Ren's hierarchy of needs (mirrored on maslow's theory of needs) is as follows:- (highest to lowest)

Basic / Transport needs - Dancing (can easily be replaced with anyone with a transport mode except bicycle)

Just to add in (CD needs) u should know whom la :p

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Just to add in (CD needs) u should know whom la :p

but bro alex, that bro wont provide CD if he aint the threadstarter leh.;)

spidermel
17-08-2008, 05:55 PM
bro spidermel, thanks for your concurrence and luckily me din get suan by u... me the veri afraid of your swordly words

ps... waited so long for u arrive ytd until my neck longer than ET liao

Pai seh la... nnkc GL bloody car so many, mi rd till tulam anyhow park... :mad:

mi nv suan people, im toking fact..... :eek: :D

axeman24
17-08-2008, 07:56 PM
nice meeting u too birdie8819 and oso meeting axeman yesterday.paiseh, axeman when u went toilet, me and simply horny left without having say goodbye. Hope both u and birdie8819 can join us regularly for la kopi together.

Hello Monkey it was nice meeting you. For me would like to join you more often in GL but due to weak is flesh I have to control :D but rest assure will tried to pop by once in awhile

Oh ! bro axeman also there yesterday arh ..... too bad I can't join you guys cause now in office working and yesterday have to do some house cleaning . Tot my three uncles also there .

Hello Ah bird kor kor I was there yesterday and your 3 uncles was there as well but due to weather very nice (1 say go home and sleep, 2nd one don't go where only 1 remain stay to about 5 plus then go home) :D Hope to see you as well long time never catch up with you. Heard that you have be very activity meeting 3 lao tiko for drinking session hor kekekekek

birdie8819
17-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Hello Ah bird kor kor I was there yesterday and your 3 uncles was there as well but due to weather very nice (1 say go home and sleep, 2nd one don't go where only 1 remain stay to about 5 plus then go home) :D Hope to see you as well long time never catch up with you. Heard that you have be very activity meeting 3 lao tiko for drinking session hor kekekekek

Yalor yesterday one uncle SMS says all three uncles will be there but I reply I cannot make it . Wah.... like dat one arh first one must be the Uncle VB lah ..... kekekeek.....2nd one must be hm....... Uncle Z ......and the last one must be Uncle R liao . :p

Eh....so far I go with uncle R on friday niah leh ... the other two bo leh ? :(

If next wednesday evening ok then I'll go down look for you guys .

axeman24
17-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Yalor yesterday one uncle SMS says all three uncles will be there but I reply I cannot make it . Wah.... like dat one arh first one must be the Uncle VB lah ..... kekekeek.....2nd one must be hm....... Uncle Z ......and the last one must be Uncle R liao

Hahahahah you only got the 1st one correct Uncle R and Uncle V go out together don't know where they go together to???? :confused: Only uncle Z stay behind till 5 plus.

birdie8819
17-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Hahahahah you only got the 1st one correct Uncle R and Uncle V go out together don't know where they go together to???? Only uncle Z stay behind till 5 plus.

:eek: Dun tell me the other two uncle's hold hands go to H ..... :confused: :p

axeman24
17-08-2008, 08:14 PM
:eek: Dun tell me the other two uncle's hold hands go to H ..... :confused: :p

Hahahahaha that I do not want to know nor find out :D

poolhot.
17-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Eh....so far I go with uncle R on friday niah leh ... the other two bo leh ?

If next wednesday evening ok then I'll go down look for you guys .

I notice U certainly enjoy yrself that fri nite especially wiz all the neat n the pop coming up :eek:

Next wed U wan treat? sms me who U wan as guest of honour and I arrange :D

U n Axeman - damn shiok say yr 3 uncles... like that say us goot meh? :rolleyes:

birdie8819
17-08-2008, 08:55 PM
I notice U certainly enjoy yrself that fri nite especially wiz all the neat n the pop coming up

Next wed U wan treat? sms me who U wan as guest of honour and I arrange

NNKC still dare to say ..... make me so SUPER HIGH and I lost liao duno what happen still can go MASK51 with the other bro's . :D

Next wednesday hor ... mai lai I buy you drink at coffeeshop better me on budget liao . :D

U n Axeman - damn shiok say yr 3 uncles... like that say us goot meh?

:p

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Pai seh la... nnkc GL bloody car so many, mi rd till tulam anyhow park... :mad:

mi nv suan people, im toking fact..... :eek: :D

aiyo bro spidermel... u go fxxk dancing... i waited for u becos me wanted to give u my world best carpark lot but dancing said u not driving down.

:(

spidermel
17-08-2008, 11:42 PM
aiyo bro spidermel... u go fxxk dancing... i waited for u becos me wanted to give u my world best carpark lot but dancing said u not driving down.

nnkc ah , dancing next time kian tio hor mai kay kian hor!!!... :mad:

but hor nnkc mi very the regret drive ther, kan si lang mafan juz like our samster mafan... :D

denden7070
18-08-2008, 02:20 AM
And no one compare to you as she picked you to sent her home

that was when bro S is not ard,i'm just a sub

i hv witness so many gals joining the que just to hear u say sweet things to them

well said well said..he even got the nick given by the gals 新城的韦小宝。

.... not even our emperor denden can win u in tis

100% very the strongly agree....

Look like he is the instant winner for samster of this month !

month only? More like samster of SBF since dephi days

Funforevergood and big sexy no fight wiz denden7070. He easily beat both of them cock upside down

enough is enough i want to report to sam abt this.i was being MASS "suan" by lots of seniors here:D:D:p

Dancing
18-08-2008, 03:05 AM

:(

Nnkc, cb monkey, ur xiao block ur brain till u cannot think properly issit. I not the first one that say titu not driving down de hor.

nnkc ah , dancing next time kian tio hor mai kay kian hor!!!... :mad:

but hor nnkc mi very the regret drive ther, kan si lang mafan juz like our samster mafan... :D

Titu, ask that silang laukao to think properly. U go tell him the above sentence.

duke
18-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Nnkc, cb monkey, ur xiao block ur brain till u cannot think properly issit. I not the first one that say titu not driving down de hor.

Titu, ask that silang laukao to think properly. U go tell him the above sentence.

Wah...... our 和尚 tulan liao :mad: now use his 如来神掌 佛都有火 liao !!!!:D

activez
18-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Just RTF her on last Sat, she was indeed a very sweet gal who was very patient as well...

She serviced me quite a long time and I still didn't come due to my tiredness but she will continue to try. I love her good attitude...

Bro who looks for her won't regret!

walabis
18-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Don't know who so powerful and now she on red alert !!! :eek: one after another :D

axeman24
18-08-2008, 10:16 PM

Wah dancing mai angry I also tell monkey that titu is not driving. Anyway its all a misunderstanding 和气生财.

Anyway just to post my fr here. After laying off prc for a very long time decided to try one on Sat. Actually didn't want to bonk her but temptation got the best of me plus some more dancing say she is very good so decided to try her out. Below is a summary

Name: Ke Ren
Face: 7
Boobs: A+
body: looks good to me
BBBJ: Hot water was good
GFE: Very good (Weak at flesh be extra careful)
FJ: Very accomodating

Don't know who so powerful and now she on red alert !!! :eek: one after another :D

Hmm..... don't tell me its TD again ah :D

walabis
18-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Actually didn't want to bonk her but temptation got the best of me plus some more dancing say she is very good so decided to try her out.
Dancing said she very good that mean the 9pm to 10pm session was real ! :eek::D
Dancing's secret mission !! and he owe the TS a FR :D

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Wah dancing mai angry I also tell monkey that titu is not driving. Anyway its all a misunderstanding 和气生财.

Anyway just to post my fr here. After laying off prc for a very long time decided to try one on Sat. Actually didn't want to bonk her but temptation got the best of me plus some more dancing say she is very good so decided to try her out. Below is a summary

GFE: Very good (Weak at flesh be extra careful)
FJ: Very accomodating

bro axeman24, how can a vegetarian knows that Ke Ren is very good UNLESS.. that day....when walabis and i1papaya asked dancing to be a driver for her... he ended up eating meat again :rolleyes:

axeman24
18-08-2008, 10:23 PM

Dancing said she very good that mean the 9pm to 10pm session was real !
Dancing's secret mission !! and he owe the TS a FR

bro axeman24, how can a vegetarian knows that Ke Ren is very good UNLESS.. that day....when walabis and i1papaya asked dancing to be a driver for her... he ended up eating meat again

Eh....Oppppsssss

poolhot.
18-08-2008, 10:28 PM
dancing to be a driver for her... he ended up eating meat again

My info is that they head for some place quiet and its ke ren who ended up eating meat instead.. to be precise - DANCING'S HOTDOG :rolleyes::D:eek:

Dancing
18-08-2008, 11:03 PM
dancing say she is very good

Chief, u better clarify for me hor. I got say she very good meh??

还我清白

Dancing
18-08-2008, 11:05 PM
My info is that they head for some place quiet and its ke ren who ended up eating meat instead.. to be precise - DANCING'S HOTDOG :rolleyes::D:eek:

Some place quiet?? Bro, ur source very jia lat leh. Fired ur infomer lah. I went to meet client leh.

Dancing
18-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Dancing said she very good that mean the 9pm to 10pm session was real ! :eek::D
Dancing's secret mission !! and he owe the TS a FR :D

Bro, u should know better than anyone here where did I go during that hour mah. Never say the truth to defend me still come in and 火上加油, Haizzzz, have bro like u really 心寒

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Bro, u should know better than anyone here where did I go during that hour mah. Never say the truth to defend me still come in and 火上加油, Haizzzz, have bro like u really 心寒

bro Dancing, at least i steady right... immediately sms u to ask u to defend yourself.... devil oso me saint oso me :rolleyes:

Dancing
18-08-2008, 11:36 PM
bro Dancing, at least i steady right... immediately sms u to ask u to defend yourself.... devil oso me saint oso me :rolleyes:

Steady my foot:mad::D

axeman24
18-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Chief, u better clarify for me hor. I got say she very good meh??

还我清白

Eh.... you did say she is good leh as for you whether got up her or not I really do not know I didn't even know that you were out with here for an houur plus till you tell me when I was there on Sat.

bro Dancing, at least i steady right... immediately sms u to ask u to defend yourself.... devil oso me saint oso me

Orr.... now I know who is sgblackdevil already :D

duke
18-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Dancing said she very good that mean the 9pm to 10pm session was real !
Dancing's secret mission !! and he owe the TS a FR

bro axeman24, how can a vegetarian knows that Ke Ren is very good UNLESS.. that day....when walabis and i1papaya asked dancing to be a driver for her... he ended up eating meat again

My info is that they head for some place quiet and its ke ren who ended up eating meat instead.. to be precise - DANCING'S HOTDOG

Aiya...... no wonder just now when Ka Ren asked me if I was interested in a session with her, our 和尚 said straight away 你不适合他的.........:confused:

Better dun say too much if not next time he won't give me a lift liao.......

Thanks for the ride anyway..... kekekekek;)

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 12:02 AM

bro duke, can i take it to mean that since i din receive your sms, it means that your earlier bonk today not so good rite ?

:confused:;)

axeman24
19-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Aiya...... no wonder just now when Ka Ren asked me if I was interested in a session with her, our 和尚 said straight away 你不适合他的.........:confused:

Wah bro didn't know you like to cheong red light one ah :eek:

duke
19-08-2008, 12:05 AM
bro duke, can i take it to mean that since i din receive your sms, it means that your earlier bonk today not so good rite ?

:confused:;)

Bro.....SHHhhhhhh............... tell you tomorrow at La Kopi Session........;)

walabis
19-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Where did you go from what you told me may not be truth.
Eh.... you did say she is good leh as for you whether got up her or not I really do not know I didn't even know that you were out with here for an houur plus till you tell me when I was there on Sat. D
What you got to say then ?:rolleyes::D
Dancing, I can't help you then
Bro.....SHHhhhhhh............... tell you tomorrow at La Kopi Session........
now you got many free time orr..

duke
19-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Wah bro didn't know you like to cheong red light one ah :eek:

Bro..... actually 闯红灯 once only lah and that was with my KC last month when I was super horny.... :p

spidermel
19-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Aiya...... no wonder just now when Ka Ren asked me if I was interested in a session with her, our said straight away 你不适合他的.........

Thanks for the ride anyway..... kekekekek

Did u intro urself as WATERMELON aka Xi Gua ?....:D

nnkc dancing Lao Chee Kay Wei la ( old chee bye act tight ).... He secret mission we oso dunno la.... :D

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Bro.....SHHhhhhhh............... tell you tomorrow at La Kopi Session........;)

knn duke, if she good, me tot of trying her b4 tomolo la kopi session so that we can share and compare insights mah :rolleyes:

Dancing
19-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Eh.... you did say she is good leh as for you whether got up her or not I really do not know I didn't even know that you were out with here for an houur plus till you tell me when I was there on Sat.

Wah chief, I got say meh.....

nnkc dancing Lao Chee Kay Wei la ( old chee bye act tight ).... He secret mission we oso dunno la.... :D

Titu, u like that say me goot meh? Anyway, since titu open mouth liao, I shall not debate anymore as I don wan to be chak by titu any further

Dancing
19-08-2008, 12:46 AM

Nnkc, cos no matter how i see she also not syt leh, unless u si lang 贝勒爷change taste liao lah. Cb, give u lift kana say by u.. I think I know wat to do liao, hehe

jeremy69
19-08-2008, 02:08 AM
Just RTF her on last Sat, she was indeed a very sweet gal who was very patient as well...

She serviced me quite a long time and I still didn't come due to my tiredness but she will continue to try. I love her good attitude...

Bro who looks for her won't regret!

thanks for your RTF FR

alex18122003
19-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Some place quiet?? Bro, ur source very jia lat leh. Fired ur infomer lah. I went to meet client leh.

Ke Ren can be yr witness :D to prove it :p

denden7070
19-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Nnkc, cos no matter how i see she also not syt leh, unless u si lang 贝勒爷change taste liao lah.

she is not syt but pretty otherwise so many KC king gathering here including a vegeteran also join in:cool::p

spyder575
19-08-2008, 11:28 AM

u are the original s**t stirrer lol :p u smsed Dancin to stir more right? lol

BTW, Bro Axeman, Keren says you are a real gentleman.... care to help block some KC for me?

onion_rings
19-08-2008, 12:52 PM
so many KC king gathering here including a vegeteran also join in:cool::p

Heard that vegetarian dun eat veggie one oops :eek: oolala :D

denden7070
19-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Heard that vegetarian dun eat veggie one oops :eek: oolala :D

but he eyeing on pussies:D:D

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 10:44 PM

BTW, Bro Axeman, Keren says you are a real gentleman.... care to help block some KC for me?

bro spider575,

err today me reached usual la kopi place and no kakis in sight and suddenly your Ke Ren appeared out of nowhere and bo liao... we talk talk lor and me kaypoh asked her who is most impressionable to her and she replied... I will never fall for xiao zhong or mu kua and ah wu is my jie mei and so I said that mean the last man standing is ah wei si ma ? and she smiled so broadly and sheepily down on her toes machiam like a young teenage gal enjoying her first romance :D

ps of course Ke Ren is right to say axeman24 is a gentleman cos the rest of u are like beasts mah... :rolleyes:

axeman24
19-08-2008, 10:58 PM
u are the original s**t stirrer lol :p u smsed Dancin to stir more right? lol

Hahahaha, bro I think you see me too up liao, I am a Chinese cannot be praise one if not I will fly. I don't know if I can tahan her KC myself.

bro spider575,

err today me reached usual la kopi place and no kakis in sight and suddenly your Ke Ren appeared out of nowhere and bo liao...

Pai say wanted to join you guys today but I have a tennis game. Maybe tomorrow I will join you guys there after my work. If there is a tcss session over there.

spidermel
19-08-2008, 11:02 PM
bro spider575,

err today me reached usual la kopi place and no kakis in sight and suddenly your Ke Ren appeared out of nowhere and bo liao... we talk talk lor and me kaypoh asked her who is most impressionable to her and she replied... I will never fall for xiao zhong or mu kua and ah wu is my jie mei and so I said that mean the last man standing is ah wei si ma ? and she smiled so broadly and sheepily down on her toes machiam like a young teenage gal enjoying her first romance

ps of course Ke Ren is right to say axeman24 is a gentleman cos the rest of u are like beasts mah...

Wah she like that say will hurt the so call holly cum horny monk lei....:D

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Pai say wanted to join you guys today but I have a tennis game. Maybe tomorrow I will join you guys there after my work. If there is a tcss session over there.

bro axeman24, u sure u had a tennis game or u went with the other titu to teh neh :rolleyes: or u have a KC session with Ke Ren ;)

tomolo i dunno got tcss or not but like i said b4... me daily diligently should be there

spidermel
19-08-2008, 11:11 PM
bro axeman24, u sure u had a tennis game or u went with the other titu to teh neh or u have a KC session with Ke Ren

tomolo i dunno got tcss or not but like i said b4... me daily diligently should be there

nnkc u ah mi teh neh neh very open de... sure declare wan hor... :D

axeman24
19-08-2008, 11:34 PM
bro axeman24, u sure u had a tennis game or u went with the other titu to teh neh or u have a KC session with Ke Ren

Hahahaha don't worry me and titu go teh neh neh very open one all neh nehs are meant to be shared and not kept for one self. As for KC session with KE REn she did jio me bring her go see a movie yesterday fortunately I was not free yesterday :D

nnkc u ah mi teh neh neh very open de... sure declare wan hor...

Titu please remember you are still the chairman of the TNN club waiting for your activation :D

spidermel
19-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Hahahaha don't worry me and titu go teh neh neh very open one all neh nehs are meant to be shared and not kept for one self. As for KC session with KE REn she did jio me bring her go see a movie yesterday fortunately I was not free yesterday :D

Titu please remember you are still the chairman of the TNN club waiting for your activation

yes once a teh neh neh die oso with teh neh neh!!! sword ther neh ther, sword gone neh cannot gone....:D

My soul will forever stay wif teh neh neh!!!

HUAT AH!!!!! :D

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 11:40 PM
. As for KC session with KE REn she did jio me bring her go see a movie yesterday fortunately I was not free yesterday :D

Titu please remember you are still the chairman of the TNN club waiting for your activation :D

no wonder today she jio me to go watch show with her but me scared... skali tomolo she go round asking hou zi ner, hou zi zai na er ner.... i scared scared....of spidey web spray..:D

bro titu, can i join the TNN club....this club got free flow of boobs during happy hours tio boh :D

spidermel
19-08-2008, 11:45 PM
no wonder today she jio me to go watch show with her but me scared... skali tomolo she go round asking hou zi ner, hou zi zai na er ner.... i scared scared....of spidey web spray..

bro titu, can i join the TNN club....this club got free flow of boobs during happy hours tio boh

yes pls registered wif my Deputy TNN chairman TD04......:D

denden7070
20-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Hahahaha, bro I think you see me too up liao, I am a Chinese cannot be praise one if not I will fly. I don't know if I can tahan her KC myself.

if you cant tahan her KC mention ah wei to her will do:D:D

spidermel
20-08-2008, 05:09 PM
if you cant tahan her KC mention ah wei to her will do

mi wanna try tio KC, pls ask her to kc mi.... :D

KC!!! KC!!! KC!!! .... kah chng!!! kah chng!!! kah chng!!! :D

axeman24
21-08-2008, 12:52 AM
bro titu, can i join the TNN club....this club got free flow of boobs during happy hours tio boh :D

Hahahaha anyone can join the TNN club as long as you know how to teh neh neh can liao. If you don't know how to please look for the chairman he will teach you how to teh neh neh. Initiation trial is to teh President Zikoman and Senior VBS and Senior RT's neh neh then can pass :D

Monkey4
21-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Hahahaha anyone can join the TNN club as long as you know how to teh neh neh can liao. If you don't know how to please look for the chairman he will teach you how to teh neh neh. Initiation trial is to teh President Zikoman and Senior VBS and Senior RT's neh neh then can pass :D

bro axeman... like that argh.... then better forget it then... skali confirmation trial requires me to suck the 3 da chang lao nehs nehs... i sure siao liao....:(

ps bro axeman... heard from a little monk that u brought K R to East Coast Park ytd nite... so romantic... machiam like lin feng chiao and chin han argh... so u sharing Spyder's workload hor

soberguy
21-08-2008, 02:26 AM
ps bro axeman... heard from a little monk that u brought K R to East Coast Park ytd nite... so romantic... machiam like lin feng chiao and chin han argh... so u sharing Spyder's workload hor

Yesterday nite? Hmmm.. someone bought durian for her too, rite? Must be the same person.

alex18122003
21-08-2008, 02:30 AM
Yesterday nite? Hmmm.. someone bought durian for her too, rite? Must be the same person.

Some more helping him to wipe his face :p :D

walabis
21-08-2008, 06:24 AM
BTW where did you go with KE Ren after we left ? :rolleyes: :p

spyder575
21-08-2008, 06:27 AM

some one call me? ;) :p

spyder575
21-08-2008, 06:48 AM
BTW where did you go with KE Ren after we left ? :rolleyes: :p

BTW I heard that her RED tide has cleared?...

axeman24
21-08-2008, 07:07 AM
bro axeman... like that argh.... then better forget it then... skali confirmation trial requires me to suck the 3 da chang lao nehs nehs... i sure siao liao....:(

Hahahahah bro we won't be so zhe er one sucking lao neh neh is not our forte we only specialize in sucking neh neh that are clean. This lesson will be taught by titu's 2ic TD042 :D He is a pro in this area

Wanted to send her home but she say didn't want to go home so no where to go we go walk walk at East coast mah she say she still like Spyder very much leh. Anyway luckily she was at east coast because denden called her to say GL 14 kena raid last night and when I send her home the police was still there packing up the fls around that area.

Lastly, for those bros that wanted to look for her understand from her that is Green Light now :D

Monkey4
21-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Wanted to send her home but she say didn't want to go home so no where to go we go walk walk at East coast mah she say she still like Spyder very much leh. Anyway luckily she was at east coast because denden called her to say GL 14 kena raid last night and when I send her home the police was still there packing up the fls around that area.

Lastly, for those bros that wanted to look for her understand from her that is Green Light now :D

wah bro. din know Emperor Denden so caring to Ke Ren oso... really KC king no doubt or he is simply AAV (anti anti vice) cos the more the FLs are packed up lorries, lesser FLs to satsify his endless desire....:rolleyes:

bro axeman24, i salute u.... for having a good nose....hor.... can smell from a distance that her RED is ending..... so need to take a walk at ECP to while away the time waiting for traffic to turn Green.

Salute u .......a true gentleman.... indeed...:D

bro Spyder, may u hv some peace now :D

spyder575
21-08-2008, 08:51 AM

Hmmm.....did u verify it? :p

Peace at last!!! HUAT ah!!!

brian33
21-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Time to get Queue no. from her...
So many bro planning for RTF...
Must act quick:D

Monkey4
21-08-2008, 09:34 AM

bro brian33, teach u a way to jump queue ... book thru spyder 575... :rolleyes:

spyder575
21-08-2008, 09:34 AM

want me to add in some good words for u so that u can cut queue? ;):D

brian33
21-08-2008, 09:39 AM

I dun cut queue one hor...
But I dun mind you adding good words for me :p
Thanks in advance!:D

spyder575
21-08-2008, 09:45 AM
I dun cut queue one hor...
But I dun mind you adding good words for me :p
Thanks in advance!:D

I believe it's still a first cum first serve basis wat... all u need to do is go down early n contact her lah... there should be less queue now that everyone is itching to try WW :p

spyder575
21-08-2008, 09:46 AM
bro brian33, teach u a way to jump queue ... book thru spyder 575... :rolleyes:

bro, you will get opposite effect if u book thru me.... she will siam more instead :cool:

Monkey4
21-08-2008, 09:46 AM
I believe it's still a first cum first serve basis wat... all u need to do is go down early n contact her lah... there should be less queue now that everyone is itching to try WW :p

agreed but err... once a Ah Wei call to book..... all her scheduled sessions have to be rescheduled again.... :rolleyes:

ps ... paiseh... a slight offtopic... bro brian33.... the horny sex demon should also be your type.... guaranteed your well combed hairstyle will be messy after a session... at least Denden did.

alex18122003
21-08-2008, 09:56 AM
I believe it's still a first cum first serve basis wat... all u need to do is go down early n contact her lah

U bros should know whom going to book KR for first blood for today liao :D

spyder575
21-08-2008, 09:57 AM
U bros should know whom going to book KR for first blood for today liao :D

how u know I did not already makan liao?

Monkey wat time u going down today....pm me your contact leh

alex18122003
21-08-2008, 10:05 AM

She will definitely reserve her 1st shot for u Only :p

fl_slayer
21-08-2008, 10:43 AM
She will definitely reserve her 1st shot for u Only :p

dear bro alex, did u see my box of candies ?is it still with u or i lost the box of precious candies?

sob.....sob....sob:(

duke
21-08-2008, 10:50 AM

bro axeman24, i salute u.... for having a good nose....hor.... can smell from a distance that her RED is ending..... so need to take a walk at ECP to while away the time waiting for traffic to turn Green.

Salute u .......a true gentleman.... indeed...:D

bro Spyder, may u hv some peace now

I believe it's still a first cum first serve basis wat... all u need to do is go down early n contact her lah... there should be less queue now that everyone is itching to try WW

U bros should know whom going to book KR for first blood for today liao

Most likely the 1st blood have been Offered and taken by the chief of 斧头邦 liao lah, I don't know what kind of effect the sea have on these PRCs but 10 out of 10 time when I bring them to the beach we always end up in H81.:D
Dun believe? Ask Papaya..... he manage to complete the mission impossible after a trip to the east coast.:D

denden7070
21-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Wanted to send her home but she say didn't want to go home so no where to go we go walk walk at East coast mah she say she still like Spyder very much leh.

when she tell you she like spyder very much means she trying to KC you liao:D maybe later she will tell you no matter how much likes......still cant compare to the little bit of love to you:D:D:p

denden7070
21-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Most likely the 1st blood have been Offered and taken by the chief of 斧头邦 liao lah, I don't know what kind of effect the sea have on these PRCs but 10 out of 10 time when I bring them to the beach we always end up in H81.
Dun believe? Ask Papaya..... he manage to complete the mission impossible after a trip to the east coast.

i dont what title you deserve but sure beri beri high rank in KC:D:p you can par with WALA or maybe higher than him:p

fl_slayer
21-08-2008, 10:54 AM
.. I think I know wat to do liao, hehe

ok ,the holy monk had agreed to organise the up and coming TCSS:D

Monkey4
21-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Most likely the 1st blood have been Offered and taken by the chief of 斧头邦 liao lah, I don't know what kind of effect the sea have on these PRCs but 10 out of 10 time when I bring them to the beach we always end up in H81.
Dun believe? Ask Papaya..... he manage to complete the mission impossible after a trip to the east coast.

Have to agree with u on this bro... maybe the gushing of the sea waves against the shores remind them of their love juice gushing out.... oolala

when she tell you she like spyder very much means she trying to KC you liao:D maybe later she will tell you no matter how much likes......still cant compare to the little bit of love to you

ya... heart belongs to spyder.... body belongs to axeman24.... NOTHING belong to Dancing....kekekeke

bro denden, the mere fact that u are still at home means I will have first blood of the day with WaWa.... oolala.... yuppie..... CIM here I come.....:D

duke
21-08-2008, 11:04 AM
i dont what title you deserve but sure beri beri high rank in KC:D:p you can par with WALA or maybe higher than him:p

Yeah....... higher than you guys... just that my KC is different from yours....

You guys KC is 感情....

My KC means   KENNA CONNED

Monkey4
21-08-2008, 11:10 AM

You guys KC is 感情....

duke, i thought your KC is KING COCK and u always look for Kiddi Cunt

denden7070
21-08-2008, 11:13 AM

You guys KC is 感情....

不愧是高手中的高手:cool: your KC meaning FL KENNA CONNED by you.:D

alex18122003
21-08-2008, 11:19 AM
dear bro alex, did u see my box of candies ?is it still with u or i lost the box of precious candies?

I pass it to u when i left while u playing Chess with Bro simplyhorny.

Monkey4
21-08-2008, 11:43 AM
I pass it to u when i left while u playing Chest with Bro simplyhorny.

:eek:OMG fl_slayer playing CHEST with simplyhorny :eek:

Born2Skru
21-08-2008, 12:11 PM
how come you dont put in any good words for me lehhh :p;)

fl_slayer
21-08-2008, 12:28 PM
I pass it to u when i left while u playing Chess with Bro simplyhorny.

sigh....confirm gone, must be the kopi uncle confiscate it for own consumtion,

dear denden, please help me to requsite one more box when u have the time....cheers:(

walabis
21-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Run so fast I cannot catch up.

spyder575
21-08-2008, 02:45 PM
how come you dont put in any good words for me lehhh :p;)

she already know u are nice guy... Ah A got me into trouble dat nite lol

i1papaya
21-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Most likely the 1st blood have been Offered and taken by the chief of 斧头邦 liao lah, I don't know what kind of effect the sea have on these PRCs but 10 out of 10 time when I bring them to the beach we always end up in H81.:D
Dun believe? Ask Papaya..... he manage to complete the mission impossible after a trip to the east coast.:D

No, we only there Building Sand Castle nia hor:p:D

axeman24
22-08-2008, 12:34 AM

Bro my sense of smell is not so good she told me one kekekekek

axeman24
22-08-2008, 12:39 AM
when she tell you she like spyder very much means she trying to KC you liao:D maybe later she will tell you no matter how much likes......still cant compare to the little bit of love to you:D:D:p

Now I know why they call you the King of KC because you really know how the PRC fl think hahahah.

duke
22-08-2008, 01:07 AM
No, we only there Building Sand Castle nia hor:p:D

Yeah, your sand castle consist of a room with attached bathroom and a bed and TV set. :D And maybe a cup noodle and milo + super coffee mix.

onion_rings
22-08-2008, 01:37 AM
when she tell you she like spyder very much means she trying to KC you liao maybe later she will tell you no matter how much likes......still cant compare to the little bit of love to you

Now I know why they call you the King of KC because you really know how the PRC fl think hahahah.
Bro DD70 must have been hurt so badly badly badly by them till he become so heartless (负心人):eek: abo he so experience :D

Joking nia hor!!!! :p

VBScripts
22-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Bro DD70 must have been hurt so badly badly badly by them till he become so heartless (负心人):eek: abo he so experience

The other day I attended a Luncheon Talk on Business Planning and I saw this signboard at the other Room, I think you guys should attend ;) :D

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn51/VBScripts/Beijing%20Olympics%202008/Image001-1.jpg

Wolvie
22-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Hmmm.....did u verify it? :p

Confirmed over!!!

denden7070
22-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Bro DD70 must have been hurt so badly badly badly by them till he become so heartless (负心人) abo he so experience

actually i always been hurt........:o dont pour out my past ley....i hate you:D

The other day I attended a Luncheon Talk on Business Planning and I saw this signboard at the other Room, I think you guys should attend

now the senoir talk.....:D

spyder575
22-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Confirmed over!!!

by any chance are u the bro at 6.30pm who gave her a tummy ache cos you are too big and long??? :p

denden7070
22-08-2008, 11:13 AM
by any chance are u the bro at 6.30pm who gave her a tummy ache cos you are too big and long??? :p

why??heart pain har:D:p

spyder575
22-08-2008, 11:15 AM
why??heart pain har:D:p

more like ear pain cos I didn't wait for her to finish... :o

Born2Skru
22-08-2008, 11:21 AM
righttttt lol :D:p

spyder575
22-08-2008, 11:23 AM
righttttt lol :D:p

from her description... sounds like he was built like a horse!!!

denden7070
22-08-2008, 11:25 AM

so your ear lagi pain after i say you machiam kana 4d,tio bo:D:D

spyder575
22-08-2008, 11:26 AM
so your ear lagi pain after i say you machiam kana 4d,tio bo:D:D

in the first place, she BS about her number coming out in 4D... but yes, my ears still ringing

jeremy69
22-08-2008, 11:43 AM
thanks to all bros who help her:)

Monkey4
22-08-2008, 12:21 PM
The other day I attended a Luncheon Talk on Business Planning and I saw this signboard at the other Room, I think you guys should attend

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn51/VBScripts/Beijing%20Olympics%202008/Image001-1.jpg

bro Senior VBScripts, errr... is there a lunchiao talk on "Will your hubby still fxxk you tomorrow"..... I think we can get all our wives to attend ...... the response should be lagi better.....

spidermel
22-08-2008, 12:26 PM
bro Senior VBScripts, errr... is there a lunchiao talk on "Will your hubby still fxxk you tomorrow"..... I think we can get all our wives to attend ...... the response should be lagi better.....

nnkc if ther is ... PLS UNDERSTAND Y UR HUSBAND FUCK FL INSTEAD OF U LIKE NO TML.... lagi the best ah.... :D

Monkey4
22-08-2008, 12:31 PM
nnkc if ther is ... PLS UNDERSTAND Y UR HUSBAND FUCK FL INSTEAD OF U LIKE NO TML.... lagi the best ah.... :D

aiyo... bro spidermel... that course u mentioned is the Intermediate course... whilst the final course is "How to win back your hubby or how to drain your hubby to prevent him from eating out" conducted by Guest Speaker WAWA

spidermel
22-08-2008, 12:50 PM
aiyo... bro spidermel... that course u mentioned is the Intermediate course... whilst the final course is "How to win back your hubby or how to drain your hubby to prevent him from eating out" conducted by Guest Speaker WAWA

WAWA haizzz after that posion kuku try her ask her to attend....

Hw not to tio posion by kuku xiao ming BUT bo ko lian lo comfirm tio liao.... :D

fl_slayer
22-08-2008, 01:42 PM
WAWA haizzz after that posion kuku try her ask her to attend....

Hw not to tio posion by kuku xiao ming BUT bo ko lian lo comfirm tio liao.... :D

hmmm keren also KC feeling very strong , she was seducing me under the table, but she cant pass the test of the magic C....sigh

tough to find C and above recently,wat happen to gl?all A or B chested meimei resort me to find singaporean for the past few weeks......am coming back for prc again.....:(

spyder575
22-08-2008, 01:48 PM
hmmm keren also KC feeling very strong , she was seducing me under the table, but she cant pass the test of the magic C....sigh

tough to find C and above recently,wat happen to gl?all A or B chested meimei resort me to find singaporean for the past few weeks......am coming back for prc again.....:(

right under my nose some more!!! not only KC feeling strong...KC skill also tops

fl_slayer
22-08-2008, 01:55 PM
right under my nose some more!!! not only KC feeling strong...KC skill also tops

i have reliase that most denden girls are very good in KC, those can give innocent look and trap u to patronise them no matter how many time u say no,

since denden is the master of KC and he train his girls well..thumbs up bro

and spyder and monkey always potong jalan his KC, feel sad for the emperor

Monkey4
22-08-2008, 02:28 PM
i have reliase that most denden girls are very good in KC, those can give innocent look and trap u to patronise them no matter how many time u say no,

since denden is the master of KC and he train his girls well..thumbs up bro

and spyder and monkey always potong jalan his KC, feel sad for the emperor

bro fl_slayer... u better explaine yourself... what u mean by that... I where got potong jalan his KC... even when I booked Wawa... also with his knowledge and blessing.... I not like that titu.... always so secretive..... even tell WAWA to lie to TS..... :mad:

I oso posted BIG BIG here 1 day before my session to indicate my intention...

wah lau u want Denden to get u the candies oso no need to lick his balls right???

Just joking ... see u soon at club 25.

axeman24
22-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Wah since when this thread become a thread of suaning game hahahahah :D
All of you no need to push here and there all are KC masters here if not we will not be in SBF in the first place :D