PDA

View Full Version : CURVY 36C SEXY MILF only $50

socialsocial
10-08-2008, 03:09 PM
this few week damn horny, knn very week also go area G find new lobang. everynight also veri horny!

Just would like to share with bro here about a PRC MILF gem I found yesterday when i was driving around GL.

was feeling a bit horny yesteraday(as usual) as little bro was feeling itchy and den drive drive and den spotted this nice looking milf walking on the street.

I pulled over, signalled her to come to over and to check her out.. her tits was bursting out a cup C.cleavage was probably deeper den Kallang RIVER.

Face look pretty good..slutty and horny come FUCK me look la.dont worry iwill surely fuck u hard. .She smiled and turn me on sia and i immediately ask her the damage.. 50 bucks and den ON lah.steady man.u're screwed BIG TIME!ur pussy is mine.

her shorts fucking short can see her ass cheeks also. STEAM SIA!!! :p

her boobs look big and juicy and tender and it was popping out and jus looks so inviting and We hugged and squeezed and suck and rub everywhere like never touch tits for damn long liao.haha.im horny mah.too many days never DIY.im sure u guys noe wad it feels like. all my juices were dying to be released.

she gave me a light body massage.nice and slow rubbing my arousal spots.slowly my didi mari kita liao....slowly she gave me a BJ wif cap.suction was good.can feel as though like my cock is being sucked by sucker fish.haha.

i den proceeded to finger her.wet and dripping.she was moaning like mad when i poked my finger into her pussy..well and well lubricated.dripping wet.now think about it also hard sia.haha(hygiene as no smell)

she said wo shou bu liao le.kuai lai ba.(same words always but i LIKE!)i tried her missionary style first and started pumping her furiously.PIAK PIAK PIAK sounds were heard.

den we ended wif doggie style.. she commended me saying im very good and big.make me feel damn MANLY.but i cannot liao.too tired already.haha

we both moan and cummed together wif a "Ohhh.hao shuang ah"...
tai hao le.zhong yu chu lai le.

the best part is to see her tit jiggle when u bonk her. best view is to ask her to sit on top of u and see her tits bounce. STEAM STEAM STEAM!

Name:Min Min

Looks:8.5/10(slutty bitchy face)
Stats: 36 C(personal estimation)
F/J: 8.3/10
Catbath: everywhere aslo lick
Service: 8.5/10 very good.
RTF: for sure. CHIONG AH!wont regret.
Damage: $50(w/o room)

hotsoup16
10-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Bro,
it looks like u got yrself a nig catch. Care to share her contact?

Thanks in Advance

skydancer
10-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Reading your FR also make me shiok. Up yr reps, bro.

korleur
10-08-2008, 08:52 PM
hi bro,

can pm me the contacts, thx

xhardboiled
10-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Wow!!! $50 Looks @ 8.5 + C cups + slutty. No horse run !!

Steam FR. Shioks!!

socialsocial
11-08-2008, 07:16 PM
happy bonking :p

amveryangry
11-08-2008, 08:18 PM
we both moan and cummed together wif a "Ohhh.hao shuang ah"...
tai hao le.zhong yu chu lai le.

the best part is to see her tit jiggle when u bonk her. best view is to ask her to sit on top of u and see her tits bounce. STEAM STEAM STEAM!

Name:Min Min

Looks:8.5/10(slutty bitchy face)
Stats: 36 C(personal estimation)
F/J: 8.3/10
Catbath: everywhere aslo lick
Service: 8.5/10 very good.
RTF: for sure. CHIONG AH!wont regret.
Damage: $50(w/o room)

Power!!
Your FR making me Horny.....
Dun know if i can have her contact????

:D

socialsocial
12-08-2008, 01:13 PM
happy bonking :D

SiUUer
12-08-2008, 02:20 PM
:DPlease pass me the contact. No time to waste.

drahcir
12-08-2008, 03:45 PM
thank bro socialsocial for the contact. Basically all the stat given are almost the same except look dep i will give around 6.5 only, as she not wearing any make-up that day. I went in a very weird timing. Thank for the contact given again. A round of applause. Cheer

Min Min. with expertise in catbath & BJ. Lick everywhere include knee, neck, didi, ball ball. Shiok, esp the way she do it, slow yet very steam-milk-lating. Very accomadating to all FJ position as well. Plu some massage also, but not very pro lah. Not a time watching as well
RTF: 8/10. This stat alone speak volume

Spaniard
12-08-2008, 03:53 PM
bro Social Social,

Care to give me her contact. Thanks.

socialsocial
13-08-2008, 06:12 PM
happy bonking :)

ezez11
13-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks TS a.k.a. bro socialsocial for Min Min's contact. I had session with her in GL today.

Her service and atttitude are good except minus one or two cup of her boob size and add a few years in her age. Her butt is very nice, good for doggy position.

Value for money at $50.

Thanks for reading!

chong_kng
16-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Thanks to bro Socialsocial for the contacts.

Here is the short FR which I meet her yesterday.

Look : 6.5 (look will grow on you after sometimes)
body : 7
boobs:B cup ( a handful for me to hold)
bbbj: 7.5, quite good, deep throat , no rush
fj : 7.5 ,lots of moaning n wet pussy... Her BBBj make u shiok...

Hope there are more lobangs from Bro Socialsocial for everyone to enjoy…
:)

tigerboy18
16-08-2008, 10:10 AM
hello bro socialsocial,

long time no see u leh. almost missed your post, but obviously your 36C stands out from d crowd. i m sure u wld b kind enuf to share d contact wif me. waiting for your pm ...... :)

kukumalu
16-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Bro, can pm me her contact pls? mind letting me which lorong she operated? thanks.

komoko
16-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Bro

Can I have her contact? Tks in advance. Can't wait to try

fatboy
18-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Hi Bro TS, thanks for the contact. just spoke to Min Min, she said she very busy nowaday and will not be able to take any bro ....tks for the lobang anyway

GongCB
19-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Got the contact from TS
Here is the short FR which I meet her today.

Look : 6.5 (look will grow on you after sometimes)
body : 6
boobs:A cup (Tats wat the bra says) v dissapointed lor, coz not even B, but the bra sure "maximises" her potential.
bbbj: 8, quite good, deep throat , no rush
fj : 7 ,some moaning and wet..but too bad I cam too fast so miss the "many moaning" tat is claimed here....
Damage: $50.
RTF: No, coz not big enuf for me.

To TS; C cup and A cup a lot of difference lei!

argosytan
06-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Have not come here to post my FR for a while. Tried this FL 3 weeks ago.
called her for a meet up to see see look look. But she sticks to me and persuaded me to try her. Here's the FR

Min Min

Looks:7.5/10 (looks bitchy - kept pulling my hand)
Stats: 36 C
F/J: 8/10 (good service)
Catbath: 8 / 10
Service: 9 / 10 (very accomodating)
Damage: $50 (w/o room and cap)

Thanks bro!

vincent_lim
06-09-2008, 10:28 AM
hi bro can share the contact ? thanks

forsakensage
06-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Bro, can share ctc?

tenchimarine32
07-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Wouldly be deeply grateful if you can share Min Min's contact with me. Your generosity would not be forgotten. Many thanks in advance.

cedric_sunny
08-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Bro, can share her number wif me? no money liao muz find budget bonk like yours.