PDA

View Full Version : Good GFE Busty PRC - with Pic

LevusJovi
11-08-2008, 07:23 PM
I was feeling a little horny last night and decide to try my luck at the G lanes. After parking my car, there was this PRC gal waiting for me to alight from my car. First look, she is quite good looking, but was not ready to try her as I wanted to jalan jalan first before deciding, however she was very friendly and she insist that she got very good service. So in the end i was also attracted by her busty boobs so we headed to the nearest hotel. We TCSS a bit while waiting for the room and I just causally lie that i am heart broken coz of gf leave me and she began to console me all the way until we are at the room.

Once inside the room, quite SOP intially. However after showering, the real fun began :) she was lying next to me and tell me not to be sad. The next thing i knew, she genltely blow airs into my ears and began to lick my ears...then down to my neck, nipples and further down south to my already harden dick. She is unlike most PRC, she really takes her time and does not rush to complete her 'task'. Her licking continue until my kness cap. By then I was really aroused and wanted to bonk her asap. The I noticed she held my harden dick and look at me seductively, she wanted to cap me for a BJ, but I asked her if it is ok for BBBJ. She smile and put my dick into her mouth and give me a wonderful BBBJ until i really buay tahan liao and feel like exploding. So I signal to her to put on the safety helmet and began the FJ. It wasnt too long before I finally cummed.

Below are some stats of her:

Name: Lin Ling (from Hunan if i dont heard wrongly)
Looks :8/10 (refer to attached Pic for your own judgement)
Boob: 9/10(34 C with long pinkish nipples)
BBBJ: 7/10 (her glances at me while BBBJ is wonderful)
FJ: 6/10 (nothing to shout abt as I cum too fast :p)
GFE : 10/10 (The whole session feel like making out with your GF or mistress)
Damage: $60 + $12 (rooms & caps)
RTF : Yes Yes Yes

My FR is based purely my session with her. I m not too sure if bro may get the same treatment or not coz she mentioned that sometimes some people she just want to get ti done and over with. It all depends on your chemistry with her.

PS: I am not a OKT and will have my own method of selecting bros whom I feel that I can trust.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2u47ok1.jpg

kenny9784
11-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Hi bro, after reading your FR ,Tah boleh tatan ,...can share her contact..thank

justl00king
11-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Pic very blur but should be a good looking milf! :D

Good value at $60 a pop! :D

7up for great FR! :D

LevusJovi
11-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Paiseh pic was very blur coz of poor lightings and lousy handphone :D

I had replied to a lot of bros asking for her contact and hopefully we should see some FRs soon.

My sincere apologies to those Bros who had pm me and I did not reply coz it is likely that after some 'screening' I do not feel comfortable in giving her contacts to you. Hope you guys dont mind and understand.

A big thank you to all Bros who love my FR and ups me.:)

otur
11-08-2008, 11:50 PM
bro may i noe her age n how long will she be here?
currently no time no ammo to try must wait till likely near end of month :o

denden7070
11-08-2008, 11:52 PM

need me to go QC for you:D

LevusJovi
12-08-2008, 12:09 AM

Cant really remember her age but I think she told me she was 22. My mind was on her boobs all the while :D Personally I would think she look like 28. She will be leaving on 29 Aug unless she can get her visa extended. So bro who wants to try her better fast hands fast legs...

ekemono
12-08-2008, 12:28 AM
nice pair of boobs. TS must had a booblicious time then :p

LevusJovi
12-08-2008, 12:37 AM
nice pair of boobs. TS must had a booblicious time then :p

Of coz! :D but you can have a booblicious time too

hum_coyote
12-08-2008, 01:15 AM
wish to have her contact pls?? thanks n will post FR after try.

ray_tan
12-08-2008, 08:18 AM
she look good and hope FR coming up on her.

skydevil
12-08-2008, 09:52 AM
PICTURE LOOK REALLY YUMMY!!
Can PM me her contacts? Thanks

otur
12-08-2008, 10:20 AM
need me to go QC for you:D

u always ahead of me la.
wat to do.
ya ya n pls do the QC :D

MickeyMouse
12-08-2008, 04:05 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/2u47ok1.jpg[/QUOTE]

Bro, can share the contact with me?

GFE is import to me and I like big boobs so this gal seems to be perfect for me! haha..:)

maxbabe
12-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Yo Bro LevusJovi!! Can share her contact? Her pic already made me buay tan han liao leh. :D

LevusJovi
13-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Wow did not expect to get so much pms from bros. It took me more than 1 hour to give the contacts to some bros who was givien priority to try her. Hope to see FR from u guys soon :)

For bro whom i did not reply, please take note that I cant give out the contact to too many bros at one time or u did not pass my 'screening' test.

zack123
13-08-2008, 12:52 AM
1 more for the road?

mojori
13-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Hi bro can you kindly share her contacts with me?? will post a fr afterwhich..

bigboobman007
13-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Hi bro,

Congrats on a great find. Please pass contact to newbie. Will write FR after session. U can see my recent FRs where i got contacts also from SBF bros.

Thanks in advance

tamatiger
13-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Wow... nice photo ... can share contact....
:eek:

kytmooei
13-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Bro, can share contact. Look alraedi bai tahan

bro,kty

eydarer
13-08-2008, 11:39 PM
hi bros.. been missing this site for very long. saw this pic of the prc really make me stand up for SIngapore!!

i'm interested in her and i sincerely request u to pm her contact.

thousand thanks.:)

tzr250sg
14-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Many thanks to TS for the contact.

Tried her yesterday, her actual looks is quite different from the photo posted, quite disappointed.
Service wise is soso, before action, apply KY infront of me, already quite switch off.
BJ for just a while and wants me to enter, me already quite switch off, so just
get on to it & try to finish the deal asap.
During the FJ in missionary, her CB gives out a smelly smell which turn me off.
So turn her over for doggie to aviod the smell, but half way thru the FJ,
she stop and further apply KY, say CB dry!
Damm switch off already, me going soft already.
Back to missionary, i just hold my breath and jam as hard as i can and try imagining i m jamming some AV girls and finally release all my load.
Paid her and told her she may leave first.

This is my experience with her, but again want to extend my appreciation to TS for sharing this contact with me!

ken3399
14-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Tried her yesterday, her actual looks is quite different from the photo posted, quite disappointed.

Service wise is soso, before action, apply KY infront of me, already quite switch off.

:o oh oh..... thanks for the FR bro....Was still thinking whether to try her as she quote me $200 for overnight.... Now i have made my decision...Thanks again for the FR..

aakumu
14-08-2008, 04:51 PM
I was feeling a little horny last night and decide to try my luck at the G lanes. After parking my car, there was this PRC gal waiting for me to alight from my car. First look, she is quite good looking, but was not ready to try her as I wanted to jalan jalan first before deciding, however she was very friendly and she insist that she got very good service. So in the end i was also attracted by her busty boobs so we headed to the nearest hotel. We TCSS a bit while waiting for the room and I just causally lie that i am heart broken coz of gf leave me and she began to console me all the way until we are at the room.

Once inside the room, quite SOP intially. However after showering, the real fun began :) she was lying next to me and tell me not to be sad. The next thing i knew, she genltely blow airs into my ears and began to lick my ears...then down to my neck, nipples and further down south to my already harden dick. She is unlike most PRC, she really takes her time and does not rush to complete her 'task'. Her licking continue until my kness cap. By then I was really aroused and wanted to bonk her asap. The I noticed she held my harden dick and look at me seductively, she wanted to cap me for a BJ, but I asked her if it is ok for BBBJ. She smile and put my dick into her mouth and give me a wonderful BBBJ until i really buay tahan liao and feel like exploding. So I signal to her to put on the safety helmet and began the FJ. It wasnt too long before I finally cummed.

My FR is based purely my session with her. I m not too sure if bro may get the same treatment or not coz she mentioned that sometimes some people she just want to get ti done and over with. It all depends on your chemistry with her.

PS: I am not a OKT and will have my own method of selecting bros whom I feel that I can trust.

Hi bro,
Nice FR, could you share the contacts.
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

haveuyahooo
14-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Yos Bro LevusJovi

She looks juicy to me, can pm me. Thanks in advance.

LevusJovi
14-08-2008, 05:42 PM

BJ for just a while and wants me to enter, me already quite switch off, so just
get on to it & try to finish the deal asap.
So turn her over for doggie to aviod the smell, but half way thru the FJ,
she stop and further apply KY, say CB dry!
Damm switch off already, me going soft already.
Back to missionary, i just hold my breath and jam as hard as i can and try imagining i m jamming some AV girls and finally release all my load.
Paid her and told her she may leave first.

This is my experience with her, but again want to extend my appreciation to TS for sharing this contact with me!

Thanks a lot for your FR. I was surprise that u mentioned that she look diff from the photo....:confused: anyway so paiseh that u did not enjoy and wasted your bullets and $$$ becoz of my FR....

My advice to other Bro who want to try her too take note of this FR too andmake your choice to see if you wanna try her or not.....my FR is just my personal session with her

rookie123
14-08-2008, 06:01 PM

Service wise is soso, before action, apply KY infront of me, already quite switch off............

I tried her too. Have the same experience. Well boobs looks the same from pic. but face since is censored in pic, so not really to my liking.

She apply KY before and during FJ. This is not the turn off part for me. The turn off part is when i saw her armpit hair. Damn sian...

Service not so good. Very rush... like rushing for next appt..
No GFE at all.

Heres her rating:

Looks: 6 (not to my liking)
Boobs: big
BJ: 6 very short time
FJ: 6 very rush, plus KY
GFE: 0

RTF: Dun think so. Shld have chosen another FL which i booked but cancel. Maybe would have been better.

Anyway thanks TS for ctc. Will up u when i am able to.

LevusJovi
14-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I tried her too. Have the same experience. Well boobs looks the same from pic. but face since is censored in pic, so not really to my liking.

She apply KY before and during FJ. This is not the turn off part for me. The turn off part is when i saw her armpit hair. Damn sian...

Service not so good. Very rush... like rushing for next appt..
No GFE at all.

Heres her rating:

Looks: 6 (not to my liking)
Boobs: big
BJ: 6 very short time
FJ: 6 very rush, plus KY
GFE: 0

RTF: Dun think so. Shld have chosen another FL which i booked but cancel. Maybe would have been better.

Anyway thanks TS for ctc. Will up u when i am able to.

Ya I think she does have some armpit hair.

Since Bros who had tried her and feel that she is not good, I was thinking that I will stop giving out her no and advise other bros who had her number not to call her....now I feel really very bad for sharing her :(

otur
14-08-2008, 06:28 PM

Since Bros who had tried her and feel that she is not good, I was thinking that I will stop giving out her no and advise other bros who had her number not to call her....now I feel really very bad for sharing her :(

dun feel bad. if she noe that u will intro fren, tell her the feedback n ask her if she wish u intro more fren. if she wan biz she must improve. or else just move on. paid sex is everywhere in GL n we tried at our own risk. no one will blame u cos u just sharing and not OKT :D

rookie123
14-08-2008, 06:41 PM

Ya bro, dun feel bad.

Even if we pick them up on street or go HC or MP
may not get someone good...

thanks for sharing

aces68
14-08-2008, 09:38 PM

it's ok bro, not your fault..maybe u damn shuai and/or young and she like you.:p No offence to other bros.

I suggest in future that if you intend to share an FL contact, it is probably good to give her some pointers regarding SBF bros expectations, ..i also had some FL asking me to give their contact but actually they are not up to standard, so I never bother to share.

BroAA
15-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Still can't get hold of her. Hopefully will get to bonk her soon, I am a boobs lover

dicktracysco
15-08-2008, 06:23 PM
this is not a FR. but more of a note for potential clients of hers.

Was trying to make an appt with her.

I usually try to confirm on the price, no of shots and duration again. quote me $70. i am okay with it. I asked if its for 2x or 1x casually. for the first time, i was scolded upside down by a PRC....

i tried to cool her by explaining some practices of 2x and she can consider. but again bombed by loads of )(&%$$#....

mins later sms me $150 for 2x. mathematics calculation aside, i am already 9/10 sian liao. made appt with another PRC instead.

Sorry TS for this remark i made and i do not mean to do any harm to your reputation or what so ever. Just that i feel she has a quick temper and any enjoyable session could easily be compromised by even a simple question.

LevusJovi
15-08-2008, 06:42 PM
this is not a FR. but more of a note for potential clients of hers.

Was trying to make an appt with her.

I usually try to confirm on the price, no of shots and duration again. quote me $70. i am okay with it. I asked if its for 2x or 1x casually. for the first time, i was scolded upside down by a PRC....

i tried to cool her by explaining some practices of 2x and she can consider. but again bombed by loads of )(&%$$#....

mins later sms me $150 for 2x. mathematics calculation aside, i am already 9/10 sian liao. made appt with another PRC instead.

Sorry TS for this remark i made and i do not mean to do any harm to your reputation or what so ever. Just that i feel she has a quick temper and any enjoyable session could easily be compromised by even a simple question.

I tried to call her yesterday and today to tell her abt all the complains by Bro. But she is not answering my phone or her phone is turn off. I sincerely apologise to all Bros for my mistrust in her. I should stop giving out her contacts until I spoke to her and she promise to change her attitude. To prevent bro from getting short-changed, please do not make appt with her first until further notice.

dicktracysco
15-08-2008, 07:47 PM
I tried to call her yesterday and today to tell her abt all the complains by Bro. But she is not answering my phone or her phone is turn off. I sincerely apologise to all Bros for my mistrust in her. I should stop giving out her contacts until I spoke to her and she promise to change her attitude. To prevent bro from getting short-changed, please do not make appt with her first until further notice.

Please do not feel apologetic. We should thank you for sharing with us.

LevusJovi
15-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Please do not feel apologetic. We should thank you for sharing with us.

I had just called her and address all the feedbacks from Bros to her. She say she will change in her service standards and attitude.

Bro Dicktracysco - I think she mentioned that she misheard that u want 2 times for $70. So that was why she is upset. But I told her that even though she should be polite after all we are her pay master. Anyway she told me to apologise on her behalf.

Opps...the only thing I did not tell her was the armpit hair. Urgh!!! I just dont know how to say armpit hair in chinese.

Hopefully she will change or else we should just black list her.

aces68
15-08-2008, 09:30 PM
...Opps...the only thing I did not tell her was the armpit hair. Urgh!!! I just dont know how to say armpit hair in chinese....

bro, i think it's called 腋毛 (ye mao)...maybe some bros who are expert in Chinese can confirm it..

Darren80
16-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Can PM me the contact. Sure will write FR.

Thank you.

Link
16-08-2008, 03:08 AM
bro, i think it's called 腋毛 (ye mao)...maybe some bros who are expert in Chinese can confirm it..

Ya, that's right - ye4 mao2

spiceboy
16-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Thanks the TS for the contact, managed to meet her on thurs evening. In terms of look, she's pretty ok for cat 60 gals, but for service, it's nothing to shout about.

Look: 7/10
body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (36D, natural but a bit sagging)
Frenching: No
Catbath: 4/10
BBBJ: 4/10 (She asked for extra 10 bucks for BBBJ instead of BJ:mad:)
FJ: 3/10 ( Don't know whether it's the KY effect, hers is very loose, no feel at all, and same as what the other bros have mentioned: bad smell)
Damage: 60+10(bbbj)+12 (room+cd)
RTF: Definitely Not

bigtony
16-08-2008, 02:12 PM
i love gfe
can share the info? definitly will post FR after try

tzr250sg
18-08-2008, 10:50 AM
TS, no offence, not your fault at all and all of us appreciate you sharing
contacts in this place, anyway keep it up!!:)

shchen
19-08-2008, 06:06 PM
First of all I would like to thanks bro TS for the contact. I actually tried her last week. For some reason miscommunication and she did not call me at the confirm time as I was busy doing some of my work. When she woke up she sms me said how come I did not pick her up? I told her I am sorry I though she will call me as the agreed time. Anyway, book the hotel and called her. 5 mins she arrived and I open the door let her in. First look not as good as the pic shown, never mind just do it. Once she was in the room start complaining how much she has lost if I meet her at the initial time slot. By working at KTV at 2:30pm so and so she will be able to make at least SGD150. I was not happy and told her she can leave if she thinks at these early hours she is able to make this kind of money. She stop complain...

Look: 6.5/10 (after a while become 6/10)
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 (sagging)
Frenching: never try I am not interested at all
Catbath: 4/10
BJ: 5/10 (She asked for extra 20 bucks for BBBJ, I told her she can omit it is she can make little bro up)
FJ: 4/10 (I lost interest in her after all those complain…)
Damage: 60+20 (room+cd)

RTF: No way, give me money I also will not want to up her again.

LevusJovi
19-08-2008, 11:51 PM
To all Bros,

I think we all can give this gal a miss. Not just that she is giving bro a bad time. But she had been pestering me and calling me to scold me why i never intro her biz. I told her i m doing her a favor not her OKT. :mad: I am getting pissed by her numbberous call. So I dont think i will give out any more numbers

Once again my sincere apologies to Bros who tired her and had a bad time.

tookara
20-08-2008, 12:04 AM
boycott stuck up china kuays

Jomer
23-08-2008, 01:38 AM
To all Bros,

I think we all can give this gal a miss. Not just that she is giving bro a bad time. But she had been pestering me and calling me to scold me why i never intro her biz. I told her i m doing her a favor not her OKT. :mad: I am getting pissed by her numbberous call. So I dont think i will give out any more numbers

Once again my sincere apologies to Bros who tired her and had a bad time.

That's a good move from you bro!!

I actually got the contact from you but after seeing this, let's all join forces to boycott this FL together. There's so many fishes out there. anyway thanks again bro LevusJovi ;)

sky13
12-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi bro, thank you for your unselfishness to share. I always love woman with good asset, can you share the contact.

Cheers!!! :D

sky13
16-06-2009, 10:22 PM

Hi bro, thanks for sharing this treasure. Simply love her.....yum yum

supernewbie
16-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Can post any Fr? Has she changed her attitude yet?:confused:

LevusJovi
17-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Can post any Fr? Has she changed her attitude yet?:confused:

I dont know, I had deleted her number and from my understanding she had left Singapore for a long time already n will not be back again. I thought this thread was closed a long time ago?

zprc
18-06-2009, 01:53 AM
Hi bro...able to share tis gem ctc ...will post FR once tried out...;);)

daeeyoung
20-06-2009, 04:44 PM
bro can hav her ctc??

flykite79
20-06-2009, 05:03 PM
bro can pm me her no? or sms me at 979xxxxx thanks

vespa1176
08-07-2009, 05:40 PM
can share her contact?..thks a lot!

U-Da-Man
08-07-2009, 11:11 PM
can share her contact?..thks a lot!

Wah vespa1176... you really unbeatable man. Really not shy man.Every single one of your 67 posts since your join date is "can share contact....", "mind sharing contact...".

Today alone, you post 13 requests for contacts on 13 different threads!!!!! :eek::eek:

You got a phone number fetish? Do you look at the numbers and get a chubby? Or are you from TNP?? Or worse.....? :rolleyes:

Cheers

bro_agogo
08-07-2009, 11:57 PM
hahaha who knows maybe he can do it 13 times a day? hahahaha