PDA

View Full Version : Super chio PRC SYT yaoyao, with a sexy shave pussy.(many live photos attached).

bigguy1980
12-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Click here for link to her previous thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/83893-super-chio-syt-prc-babe-yaoyao-picture.html

Yaoyao looks 90% like her.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn99/yaoyao21/ahjiao.jpg

Yaoyao sexy doggy post..
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn99/yaoyao21/yaoyaobutt.jpg

Sexy tits
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn99/yaoyao21/yaoyao11.jpg

Another post.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn99/yaoyao21/yaoyao.jpg

My past FR on yaoyao

Came across this SUPER chio PRC named yaoyao. She belongs to the $100 category of girls standing along Lorong 8/10 area. I have long heard of awful stories of these Lorong 8/10 girls about their lack of service and attitude, but this yaoyao is surprisingly different. To cut it short, at the end of my session with her, I tip her $50 + $100.. My most gracious tips ever given to date in my whole cheongster life.

I walk around the Geylang area scouting and this girl yaoayo caught my attention. Was quoted $100, being a regular cheongster, I tried to negotiate the price but was firmly declined. Anyway, she just to chio to resists so off I went to the hotel with her.
Yaoyao is really chio, reminds me of Rainie Yang Cheng Lin (杨丞琳), especially the cute mole she has on her cheek.. She strips and OMG, she has the most perfect tits ever. “C” cup soft white natural tits on a small petite body frame, only one word to describe, PERFECT! Shower was SOP. One thing worth mentioning is that Yaoyao is very hygiene, during the course of shower, she use a special feminine wash product “Vagisil” to wash her pussy, told me that it’s more hygiene for me as a customer if I want to go down on her. She also brushes her teeth. A BIG plus point for me, I like girls who practice good hygiene.

Ok, action time. Yaoyao start off with a good catbath, licking my nipples/neck etc, shiok man! Oh, she doesn’t provide BBBJ/BJ at all, told me she don’t do that as she doesn’t feel comfortable with it Normally this would spoil my mood, but Yaoyao put it across to me in such a innocent way, together that super “teh” voice of hers, I just simply said ok. Next my turn to service her, I attack her “C” cup tits, super soft and responsive. She morns at every flick of my tough on her sensitive nipples. I tried to kiss her, but she turn away. She doesn’t kiss/French either. Not an issue with me, I don’t like frenching FL girls anyway. Went down on her pussy, smells fresh, maybe because she use that “Vagisil” feminine wash la. Anyway, yaoyao has a pussy that resembles a young underage girl, she doesn’t have that “two drooping flap” at all. To top if off, yaoyao actually shave her pussy, only a nicely trimmed bush at the top, the bottom is hairless. Most PRC pussy is so hairy, I’m glad that yaoyao is different. Capped on and proceed to FJ, yaoyao sound effect is POWER, she literally scream.. hahah, makes me feel super high. Her pussy is extremely tight, had to use KY, otherwise can’t enter her. Maybe my dick too big la. End the session by exploding into her pussy (with cap on ofcos).

I had a chat with her. Found out that she’s really a very hygiene person, that’s why no kissing/ BJ. She feels “uncomfortable” with those actions, and thanks me from being understanding and respecting her. At least she explained herself, not like those girls who just pack and run off after the session ends. Her GFE is super strong, I bet most guys can’t resist her. Yaoyao has it all, an angelic face, nice petite body, PERFECT boobs, good hygiene practice and attitude. She's not a time watcher and doesnt rush through the session at all. Even though she doesnt provide many service like most pros do, she still one of the best bonks I ever had.

FR on YaoYao

Name : Yaoyao
Face : 9 (super SYT, reminds me of Rainie Yang Cheng Lin (杨丞琳), especially her mole)
Body: 9 ( has lots of curves, slim tight body, petite)
Height: 1.55m
Weight: 40kg
Boobs: 10 PERFECT! (hard to find a natural “C” cup on a petite body)
Butts: 6.5 (a little flat, not fleshy enough, but still alright la)
Pussy: 9.5 (clean, hairless, tight, like an underage girl pussy)
Frenching/ Kiss : No
Catbath: 7 (Still has room for improvement)
BBBJ/BJ: No
FJ: 8.5 (very good, with good sound effect.)
Communication: 9 ( her voice so "teh" cannot tahan )
GFE: 8.5 (Good.. )
Sex-tisfaction: 9
Overall : 9.5
RTF: YES, confirmed + Chop chop !!!
Damage : $100 + $50 tips (caps + room not included)

Contact requirement: All Newbie OR season cheongster are welcome.
(No malays / Indians / ang mo, only Chinese as requested by yaoyao )
(Yaoyao charge $100 per session, if this price is unacceptable by you, do not bother to pm me for contacts)

As i'm at -108 points now, I have limited message slots. If your PM cant reach me due to inbox limitation, just drop yr request on this thread, will forward you yaoyao contact ASAP..

bigguy1980
12-08-2008, 09:20 AM
lots of contacts given out !!

SkylineGTR
12-08-2008, 09:28 AM
very pretty !!!

skydevil
12-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Bro, the pictures look good.
Can PM me Yao Yao's number?

Megatronzombie
12-08-2008, 10:05 AM
hi bro, can you upload in imagevenue or other host, I cant access photobucket :( or send the pics to me at [email protected] thanks!

Sorry I cant up u this time, upped you before.

~Barramundi~
12-08-2008, 10:43 AM
bro....pm me pls. she look hot.

thanks.

repsolman
12-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Hi bro can pm me her contact please? Thanks.

master bate
12-08-2008, 02:16 PM
brother.. can PM me please!
Cheers!
thanks

carpediemX
12-08-2008, 02:40 PM
bro can Pm me please. thanks

SkylineGTR
13-08-2008, 12:05 AM
bro, could u pm her number again.

thanks

bigguy1980
13-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Did a check with yaoyao, quite a handful of you guys upz her liao..

Do post a FR if possible.

Thanks.

sakai88
13-08-2008, 02:13 AM
hi bro plz pm me her contact!

SkylineGTR
13-08-2008, 11:57 AM
thanks for contact, meeting her later tonight.
will do FR after upping her

aczeta76
13-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Yo TS.. wat happened to you?

Pass me Yao Yao's ctc lah.. let me know if you need help to send out her ctc (On your behalf.. i.e. you intro, your points).. me juz loan you my PM slots and services..hahaha

Cheers

saintpapa
13-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Did you tip them for taking the pic? Alway want to take picture of the gal I up leh. BTW Can PM me the contact? :)

Aftershave@8
13-08-2008, 10:55 PM
This week's mid-week sex-escapade is kindly facilitated by Bro BigGuy whom I thank for providing YY ctc, and stating very clearly services which YY don't provide. This helped to manage expectations.

Late morning today tried my luck as I was yearning for "abalone lips" and YY's sweet voice confirmed a lunch time session. Arrived at designated locale and within 10min of notification, the "package" arrived in good time and excellent condition which would make DHL proud!

I have to say I'm not impressed with her chosen hotel as room is very small, with a proportionately small bathroom. Not surprisingly YY only offered to "adjust the water" for me instead of bathing together as it would have been a struggle for 2 persons in the tiny loo. But being on the receiving end of her "limited but sterling services" compensated for the sub-standard room - see below:

(a) She came out of the shower and immediately attacked my nips with her luscious (mouth) lips like long-time-no-see girlfriend...

(b) Then she sandwiched my hard rod between her curvey tits and simulated a breast fuck... this was later topped-up with her now-hardened nipples rubbing my cock-head... it was sensational, to say the least!

(c) She is blessed with a great body for her petite frame, and she seemed to enjoy being painted all over (yes, all over except the face)

(d) Shortly, she signalled she was ready for action when she capped me and urged me to "enter her deep deep". Never one to decline such an invitation, didi gratefully entered her very tight pussy (only small patch of pussy hair growing; she shaved recently, very sexy V area!)

(e) I watched in awe as her soft moans and gasping mouth actions intensified, consistent with my stepped-up thrusting rhythm. It gets better next as I began to naturally verbalize my sex-tifaction (grunting, heavy breathing, that is) and she told me she loves such noises and she proceeded to squeeze her own tits as I held her legs higher up for maximum impact

(f) I exploded as she started to shiver. It was such a great bonk!

YY does not provide BBBJ, BJ or frenching - but its not important (for me) as I find her very hygienic (bros who tried her knows what I mean), playful and really friendly. Also she smells great (non-smoker) and equally important that angelic face and killer body will leave your legs weak. Very weak

YY, 22, is from Chengdu, and weighs 41kg (she tells me). I estimate she is 1.6m tall, chest size about 34B, and has a little tanned complexion. She came in a cheerful tank top and mini-skirt - the kind of look which will potentially give you a nose-bleed

Thanks Bro BigGuy for YY ctc. If she doesn't get a stay extension, she will leave end-August.

Damages: $100 + Tips / Rm $13 for 1 hr / CD your own.
<Parking is free if you can find a lot / are happy to leave your car at the hotel entrance (which does not face the main Lorong anyway)>

Yes, my "abalone lips" lunch today was great!

bigguy1980
14-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Did you tip them for taking the pic? Alway want to take picture of the gal I up leh. BTW Can PM me the contact? :)

I do tips girls when they provide a good service.
$20 to us singaporen means nothing at all, but to these PRC girls, it will definately brighten their day.

Most FL girls dont allow you to take picture of them, so dont expect anything. Its a bonus if they allow. :eek:

bro, have PM you yaoyao contact, kindly post FR after your bonk ya..

cheers

maxquerader
14-08-2008, 12:47 AM
any bro kind enough to share me the contact of yaoyao?

bigguy1980
14-08-2008, 01:12 AM
This week's mid-week sex-escapade is kindly facilitated by Bro BigGuy whom I thank for providing YY ctc, and stating very clearly services which YY don't provide. This helped to manage expectations.

(f) I exploded as she started to shiver. It was such a great bonk!

YY does not provide BBBJ, BJ or frenching - but its not important (for me) as I find her very hygienic (bros who tried her knows what I mean), playful and really friendly. Also she smells great (non-smoker) and equally important that angelic face and killer body will leave your legs weak. Very weak

YY, 22, is from Chengdu, and weighs 41kg (she tells me). I estimate she is 1.6m tall, chest size about 34B, and has a little tanned complexion. She came in a cheerful tank top and mini-skirt - the kind of look which will potentially give you a nose-bleed

Thanks Bro BigGuy for YY ctc. If she doesn't get a stay extension, she will leave end-August.

Damages: $100 + Tips / Rm $13 for 1 hr / CD your own.
<Parking is free if you can find a lot / are happy to leave your car at the hotel entrance (which does not face the main Lorong anyway)>

Yes, my "abalone lips" lunch today was great!

Thanks for your FR bro.
Just to add, its free parking at the carpark lobby as mention, and if you did manage to find a lot, it's definately not within sighting distance from the main road, just in case yr wife or gf happen to drive pass la... ;)

SkylineGTR
14-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Made an appointment with yaoyao yesterday evening.

I manage to park at the hotel lobby carpark, which is well hidden from the main road. I love this parking location, park liao, open car door and proceed straight into the hotel from its back entrance, minimise the risk of exposing my handsome face. :)

Yaoyao arrived 5 mins after I got the room, very efficient. Felt kinda bad, made her wait outside for a while as I am shitting.. I open the door, yaoyao wore a sweet pink top with a extreamly short white skirt (more on this later.. haha) Very pretty girl, sweet face with dangerous curves, see liao sure nose bleed, my little brother hardern on sight.

Action time.
Yaoyao damm playful, ask me to undress for her. she attack my nipples, breast fuck me. this sexy little bitch even commande me to paint her fast and furious which i did. Her abalone very nice, totally hairless..

That little white skirt which yaoyao wore, i fuck her with that skirt on, very kinky feeling. hahahahahah

Overall, a very good fuck

Face. 8.5
body. 8
pussy. 9.5
boobs. 8
damage $100 + tips + $2 condom

Thanks bigguy1980 for your detailed PM on yaoyao contact, she does live up to expectation..

cheetrs

bigguy1980
14-08-2008, 04:58 PM
keep those FR comming.. cheers

SkylineGTR
14-08-2008, 08:37 PM
keep those FR comming.. cheers

FR done as promised. upz me pls. :cool::cool:

BangTillYouPain
15-08-2008, 03:14 PM
tml my turn~~ i book her for an afternoon session~~ will provide FR for her then~~

thomastay
15-08-2008, 03:39 PM
This forum is not going anyway.

I tried your recommendation and many from reputated samsters, they are not what is as reported.

I believe you all must be cheapos trying to get a free ride by wasting our money.

I tried DongYong and BigGuy's recommendation. All fake. All you reports are not trust worthy.

So stupid to had believed.

bigguy1980
15-08-2008, 10:25 PM

I tried your recommendation and many from reputated samsters, they are not what is as reported.

I believe you all must be cheapos trying to get a free ride by wasting our money.

I tried DongYong and BigGuy's recommendation. All fake. All you reports are not trust worthy.

Bro, before you jump to conclusion and call us cheapos, I would like to clarify that we do not get any benefits from helping these FL girls.

I DO NOT get any benefit at all for recommending people to her. I pay $$$$ too when i go fuck her. Same as many reputable bros here in this forum, we simply just share these girls and help them out. Thats the sprit of sharing and that's what make this forum interesting.

I do believe my FR posting and my PM to you state clearly what kind of service yaoyao provide, so that you know clearly what to expect before you call yaoyao.

You have read my FR and PM, is there any information which you find mis-leading? What do you mean by not trust worthy? if yes, do clarify..

SkylineGTR
17-08-2008, 03:29 AM
imho, i felt that yaoyao is good.

virtuoso
17-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Thanks to TS for showing faith in me, went to try Yao Yao just a couple of days back.

Woah can she yo ah yo..

When she came in, first look and feel she gave me was very cute looking. small and petite size.. but little did I know what was hiding underneath her clothes.

When clothes start to came off, slim figure with nice breasts to hold and suck like a lollipopo.. She sure knows how to really turn me on without giving me a BJ...

Overall:
Looks:7/10
Boobs: B
No BJ or BBBJ allowed
FJ: She sure knows how to squeeze and light enough to carry around to bonk at the same time.
GF Feel: 8/10
Nice feeling to talk to and create the atmosphere, no rush...

Thanks TS again

skyman
17-08-2008, 11:01 PM

Bro,
Mind to PM me YY's contact?

Cheers
skyman:)

Aftershave@8
18-08-2008, 02:19 AM
thomastay

- - - - - - - - - -

I've no vested interest in Yao Yao or any other FL - while my FR's have at times be colorful, the bottom line is they (the FR's) reflect my true experience. Admittedly a couple of negative FR's had me zapped by TS / OKT, but I don't give a flying f - - k since I believe SBF forum is to share experiences, positive or negative.

I don't think its fair for you to say "... cheapos... fake... not trustworthy..." Perhaps you did not have a pleasant gig with Yao Yao, and / or other FR's - it's been frequently mentioned in this forum that "one man's meat is another man's poison". But that doesn't mean other bros who genuinely had a great time fabricated their FR's.

Wise-up, uncalled for sweeping statements like yours is singularly unhelpful and won't take you far in life.

bigguy1980
18-08-2008, 10:08 AM
thomastay

- - - - - - - - - -

I've no vested interest in Yao Yao or any other FL - while my FR's have at times be colorful, the bottom line is they (the FR's) reflect my true experience. Admittedly a couple of negative FR's had me zapped by TS / OKT, but I don't give a flying f - - k since I believe SBF forum is to share experiences, positive or negative.

I don't think its fair for you to say "... cheapos... fake... not trustworthy..." Perhaps you did not have a pleasant gig with Yao Yao, and / or other FR's - it's been frequently mentioned in this forum that "one man's meat is another man's poison". But that doesn't mean other bros who genuinely had a great time fabricated their FR's.

Wise-up, uncalled for sweeping statements like yours is singularly unhelpful and won't take you far in life.

one man's meat is another man's poison.
Very true bro, totally AGREE.

CelestialLegend
18-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Hi TS... very interested in YaoYao after reading all the post here...
Can PM mi the contacts of YaoYao...
Thanks alot

bigguy1980
18-08-2008, 11:08 PM
more contacts given out.. !!

jokeraman
19-08-2008, 03:22 AM
As i'm at -108 points now, I have limited message slots. If your PM cant reach me due to inbox limitation, just drop yr request on this thread, will forward you yaoyao contact ASAP..

why is your point become negative??few months back its was negative too n become hundreds over positive points n now become negative again,why??is it because you are clones

bigguy1980
19-08-2008, 10:40 AM
why is your point become negative??few months back its was negative too n become hundreds over positive points n now become negative again,why??is it because you are clones

Listen jokeraman, its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS..
People in this forum knows i share my finds/ post honest FR and i contribute regularly to this forum. If you want to know why I'm at negative status, go PM Caveat_emptor, ask him..

me clones ??? get a life newbie, go post your bullshit at some kids forum instead.

SkylineGTR
20-08-2008, 09:37 AM
going to rtf yaoyao this evening. :p

bigguy1980
20-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Yaoyao leaving 29th August.. !!!

bros who got contacts from me call her fast, before she gone.

She told me she will try to extend her stay in singapore, approve or not is still unknown..

janus69
21-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Thanks Bro BigGuy for the contact.

YY was small, petite and very pretty. Big eyes, good figure and smooth skin.

Don't know how to rate, but had very satisfying session with her.

Sad she is leaving liaoz...

axl22
21-08-2008, 01:32 AM
hi can pm me the contact bro! horny liao!:cool:

SkylineGTR
23-08-2008, 01:56 AM
RTF yaoyao.. was a good session, gfe was better then 1st time.
hope to catch her one last time before she flies off.

nukieboy
23-08-2008, 03:17 AM
hello Bro, can please pm me Yao Yao contact! Really interested... :p

bigguy1980
23-08-2008, 05:17 PM
lots of contacts given out.

grab her before she's gone

bigguy1980
24-08-2008, 09:45 PM
any more bro wanna up this syt ?? pm me.. :D

bigguy1980
25-08-2008, 01:54 PM
any more last request ????
last 3 days .

raftwee
25-08-2008, 02:52 PM
any more bro wanna up this syt ?? pm me.. :D

me! PM me please thank you

martinng5503
25-08-2008, 11:29 PM
can i have the contacts too, thanks

SkylineGTR
26-08-2008, 11:57 AM
so fast leaving, gonna miss this babe :(

Link
28-08-2008, 02:13 AM
FR on Yao Yao

Disclaimer: One man's meat is another man's poison

Looks: 7/10
Wt/Ht: 1.55m, 45 kg
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
BBBJ : Not allowed
Kissing/Frenching: Not allowed
Painting: Allowed, didn't try
Skin: Average fair
RFT: Yes
Damage: 100/1/1 (excluding hotel/cap)

Yao Yao has a mole on her left cheek, guess that's why alot of bros say she resembles Rainie... She has nice eyes and smiled alot throughout the whole session (at least for me :p) Boobs are natural and perky, nipples erect.

She can't converse in English, only Chinese and some Canto/Hokkien. Gives a really good GFE, no rush at all. She has quite a sexy "teh" voice, apparently due to the fact that she had some operation at the side of her throat last time.

Licked me all over, in the process of licking, rubbing her breasts against my didi. Wah hard already la... she cap me and I entered her. Her cunt was really tight and warm - think in general China FLs have more tight cunt :) When I was on top, just looking at her face while she moaned make me even harder. As the tempo picked up, her cunt got even tighter!

After all was done, she was in no hurry and we cuddled and had a nice chat. This was even though a bro had called her in the middle requesting for her services!! The same bro called again later to rush her - she said she was on the way and gave me an impish grin and we carried on till time was up. She even sent me down to the lobby before going back up.... Apologies to that bro who waited :cool:

She told me she is trying to extend her pass, I hope it works out :)

Finally, thanks bigguy1980 for the contact.

NasiAyam
28-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Sexy tits

This is tempting & hard to resist :D

SkylineGTR
28-08-2008, 08:21 AM
FR on Yao Yao

Disclaimer: One man's meat is another man's poison

After all was done, she was in no hurry and we cuddled and had a nice chat. This was even though a bro had called her in the middle requesting for her services!! The same bro called again later to rush her - she said she was on the way and gave me an impish grin and we carried on till time was up. She even sent me down to the lobby before going back up.... Apologies to that bro who waited :cool:

She told me she is trying to extend her pass, I hope it works out :)

Finally, thanks bigguy1980 for the contact.

so you are the one before me la.
This is my 4th RTF liao, made me wait 15mins. :mad:
Totally agree with you that yaoyao GFE is very strong.

IMHO, i feel that the FJ session was alright, it was enjoyable.
When i look for FL, i will always go to those whom i can click well and can give me great GFE. No point fucking a super chio girl, but she doesnt gives any GFE at all, thus to me GFE is the most impt criteria when i go for a FL.

disclaimer.
I can click well with yaoyao, but that doesnt mean that she can click well with you. But i must say that yaoyao GFE is super adictative. One man's meat is another man's poison :D

bigguy1980
28-08-2008, 01:59 PM
GOOD NEWS....

Yaoyao manage to extend her visitor pass till next month..
she will be a round for a while now :D:D

Link
28-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Bro SkylineGTR, sorry la... but not my fault I only take 1 hr slot nia... it's not extended... But I'm sure you won't blame her ;)

Same with you le, to me GFE also quite impt. I'll go check your other FRs :cool:

zoopertrip
29-08-2008, 01:30 AM
@bigguy1980 :

Bro, I'd be extremely grateful if you could pass on yaoyao's contact to me :)

bigguy1980
29-08-2008, 02:23 AM
more contacts given out

bigguy1980
30-08-2008, 10:17 AM
more contacts given out.. :)

SkylineGTR
01-09-2008, 01:38 AM
she's still around, great news

bigguy1980
06-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Hi brothers,

I manage negociate and talk yaoyao into accepting $80, which i feel is more acceptable in todays market. Bros who got yaoyao contact from me previously, the new $80 damage applies as well. In the spirit of sharing, whoever wanted a good bonk can PM me for yaoyao's contact.

NOTE her new damage: $80

bigguy1980
07-09-2008, 12:52 AM
note her new damage at $80

makchan
07-09-2008, 03:20 AM
bro, pls pm contact. thanks.

raiderxp
07-09-2008, 07:02 AM
note her new damage at $80

Hi bro, so has she extended her stay here? If so, dun mind can send her ctc? Hope to make an appt with her coming week. Thanks in advance. -cheers-

bigguy198O
07-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Bros who wants her contact can pm me..
Will do my best to reply all pm asap

Cheers

bigguy198O
08-09-2008, 08:47 AM
all pm replied.
Note her new damage @ $80

Cheers

tahrenn
08-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Call and sms a few day no reply managed to to get thru on saturday straight on and book hotel.Few minute she came better than expected and very friendly and good service.Bath for me clean up catbath but no bbbj and ask for painting which she enjoy.After fj to my surprise she want to give me a massage.tHANK BROS FOR THE CONTACT.
all stat stated are confirm
overall look boob fj 7

atomic bomb
08-09-2008, 02:58 PM
halo bro,

can ihave yaoyao contacts?

bigguy198O
08-09-2008, 07:12 PM
all pm replied..

bros, do note her new damage $80

SkylineGTR
09-09-2008, 10:23 AM
just rtf this babe yeterday evening, GFE was superb, sex was good, everything was perfect !! :)

Appologise to the bro who was behind me, cos i was late. :p

bigguy1980
09-09-2008, 12:18 PM
pm replied..
Pm me if keen on yaoyao contact

Note her new damage $80

SkylineGTR
10-09-2008, 10:07 AM
upz this thread for u bro. :D

SH149
10-09-2008, 10:18 AM
pm me her number - my contact no 96861354

SkylineGTR
10-09-2008, 11:18 PM
ups this thread again bro

Cheers

rankin
11-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Bro TS,thanks for the contact.
have meet up with YY one week ago:), called her and she say she is free.Book a room and wait for her arrival.The door bell rang within 5 min and i can't believe its rainie lookalike standing infront of me.She a friendly gem and we chat for a while before i help her strip and we proceed to shower together.

After shower,she start to catbath me and i like her pussy look.so clean and seducing.it didnt take long before i start to thrust her deep deep and it was tight tight.i exploded soon due to the tightness,cant take it.:p

looks : 8/10
body : 8/10
boobs : should be a big B
FJ : 9/10

18sign
11-09-2008, 03:20 AM
bro can pass me the contact too?

johnb888
11-09-2008, 07:45 AM
Hi Bro, yours is certainly one of the best I've come across, with pics and excellent FR. I'm a sucker for shaved pussy, would like to try Yao Yao after reading. Please share contact of Yao Yao either PM or email: [email protected]. Will post FR after try.Thanks.

bigguy1980
11-09-2008, 03:38 PM
all pm replied.. :)

bigguy198O
12-09-2008, 09:53 AM
upz this thread

ckksapien
12-09-2008, 09:10 PM
all pm replied.. :)

Thanks bro bigguy1980 for sharing a gem. Had a session wif her at 6 plus in the evening today. She is a yang chenlin look alike. Quite short but very friendly, cheerful and chatty, wif long straight hair.

Below is my report:

Pussy: 9.5 (clean, well trim, tight)
Catbath: 7
FJ: 8.5 (tight)
Communication: 9 (chatty)
GFE: 8.5 (treat you like her boyfriend)
RTF: Definitely
Damage : $80 + $10 tips (caps + room not included)

SkylineGTR
13-09-2008, 09:24 AM
upz for you bro.

:D:D

bigguy1980
14-09-2008, 12:36 PM
more contacts given out ..

superbadman
14-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi bro,can u kindly pm de ctc.thks a million:D

SkylineGTR
14-09-2008, 09:07 PM
upzz again for this wonderful babe.

ParaParaSakura
14-09-2008, 10:43 PM
shave pussy is clean girl .:D yao yao until my grandmum house .

SkylineGTR
15-09-2008, 12:34 PM
upz for the babe..

SkylineGTR
16-09-2008, 10:04 AM
going to rtf her soon

SkylineGTR
17-09-2008, 11:28 AM
fj session was good as usual..

up for u again bro. :)

hcenthusiast
17-09-2008, 05:26 PM
hi,
can I request for yaoyao's contact? can PM me?
Thanks!

Click here for link to her previous thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/83893-super-chio-syt-prc-babe-yaoyao-picture.html

Yaoyao looks 90% like her.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn99/yaoyao21/ahjiao.jpg

Yaoyao sexy doggy post..
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn99/yaoyao21/yaoyaobutt.jpg

Sexy tits

Another post.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn99/yaoyao21/yaoyao.jpg

My past FR on yaoyao

Came across this SUPER chio PRC named yaoyao. She belongs to the $100 category of girls standing along Lorong 8/10 area. I have long heard of awful stories of these Lorong 8/10 girls about their lack of service and attitude, but this yaoyao is surprisingly different. To cut it short, at the end of my session with her, I tip her $50 + $100.. My most gracious tips ever given to date in my whole cheongster life.

I walk around the Geylang area scouting and this girl yaoayo caught my attention. Was quoted $100, being a regular cheongster, I tried to negotiate the price but was firmly declined. Anyway, she just to chio to resists so off I went to the hotel with her.
Yaoyao is really chio, reminds me of Rainie Yang Cheng Lin (杨丞琳), especially the cute mole she has on her cheek.. She strips and OMG, she has the most perfect tits ever. “C” cup soft white natural tits on a small petite body frame, only one word to describe, PERFECT! Shower was SOP. One thing worth mentioning is that Yaoyao is very hygiene, during the course of shower, she use a special feminine wash product “Vagisil” to wash her pussy, told me that it’s more hygiene for me as a customer if I want to go down on her. She also brushes her teeth. A BIG plus point for me, I like girls who practice good hygiene.

Ok, action time. Yaoyao start off with a good catbath, licking my nipples/neck etc, shiok man! Oh, she doesn’t provide BBBJ/BJ at all, told me she don’t do that as she doesn’t feel comfortable with it Normally this would spoil my mood, but Yaoyao put it across to me in such a innocent way, together that super “teh” voice of hers, I just simply said ok. Next my turn to service her, I attack her “C” cup tits, super soft and responsive. She morns at every flick of my tough on her sensitive nipples. I tried to kiss her, but she turn away. She doesn’t kiss/French either. Not an issue with me, I don’t like frenching FL girls anyway. Went down on her pussy, smells fresh, maybe because she use that “Vagisil” feminine wash la. Anyway, yaoyao has a pussy that resembles a young underage girl, she doesn’t have that “two drooping flap” at all. To top if off, yaoyao actually shave her pussy, only a nicely trimmed bush at the top, the bottom is hairless. Most PRC pussy is so hairy, I’m glad that yaoyao is different. Capped on and proceed to FJ, yaoyao sound effect is POWER, she literally scream.. hahah, makes me feel super high. Her pussy is extremely tight, had to use KY, otherwise can’t enter her. Maybe my dick too big la. End the session by exploding into her pussy (with cap on ofcos).

I had a chat with her. Found out that she’s really a very hygiene person, that’s why no kissing/ BJ. She feels “uncomfortable” with those actions, and thanks me from being understanding and respecting her. At least she explained herself, not like those girls who just pack and run off after the session ends. Her GFE is super strong, I bet most guys can’t resist her. Yaoyao has it all, an angelic face, nice petite body, PERFECT boobs, good hygiene practice and attitude. She's not a time watcher and doesnt rush through the session at all. Even though she doesnt provide many service like most pros do, she still one of the best bonks I ever had.

FR on YaoYao

Name : Yaoyao
Face : 9 (super SYT, reminds me of Rainie Yang Cheng Lin (杨丞琳), especially her mole)
Body: 9 ( has lots of curves, slim tight body, petite)
Height: 1.55m
Weight: 40kg
Boobs: 10 PERFECT! (hard to find a natural “C” cup on a petite body)
Butts: 6.5 (a little flat, not fleshy enough, but still alright la)
Pussy: 9.5 (clean, hairless, tight, like an underage girl pussy)
Catbath: 7 (Still has room for improvement)
FJ: 8.5 (very good, with good sound effect.)
Communication: 9 ( her voice so "teh" cannot tahan )
GFE: 8.5 (Good.. )
RTF: YES, confirmed + Chop chop !!!
Damage : $100 + $50 tips (caps + room not included)

Contact requirement: All Newbie OR season cheongster are welcome.
(No malays / Indians / ang mo, only Chinese as requested by yaoyao )
(Yaoyao charge $100 per session, if this price is unacceptable by you, do not bother to pm me for contacts)

bigguy1980
17-09-2008, 07:45 PM
this babe going home soon...

any last request for her number pm me..

cheers :D

bigguy1980
20-09-2008, 10:55 AM
last weekend to bonk her. :D

stockmaster76
21-09-2008, 11:31 AM
nice pic...care to PM me the ctc...

BangTillYouPain
23-09-2008, 04:49 PM
FR on YAOYAO...

I book her for a session in the afternoon on sat.. reach hotel and prepare to welcome her~~

When I saw her, she looks... really like Ah Kiew from the photo haha... and I felt like I became edison chan ~~ So happy to see one girl who can speak chinese with me (Those thais FL all dunno much on english .. and chinese)..

Heat up so fast that I quickly strip to my bday suit and bathe... she help me out on bathing but that stupid bathroom so small.. I wish they have a luxurious rooM!!

After then, we start our session on bed and she starts playing wif my small bro using her nipples... (sad she dun peform BBBJ or BJ).. end up I start playing wif her pussy... and funny thing is... she dun wan me to finger but ask me to lick lol... one thing special about her pussy is... she dun have 2 two piece soft clam like others while make her pussy seems like a young girl at the age of 15 or even younger~

after a short while... she starts to cap me and I bonk her on missionary position~ she shout so loud that i have to stop a while cause i hear one cleaning auntie outside cleaning other rooms.. -.- I then ask her what particular position she likes.. and she immediately tell me "DOGGY"!

I start bonking her in doggie position until she reaches orgasm~~ she moans so loud haha.. after then.. I ask her to sit on me for cowboy as I was too tired.. lol.. she tell me take a rest and she starts riding me like a cowgirl haha

Then I remember a bro here bonk her in white mini skirt which she happen to wear it on that day.. I ask her to wear it and we resume on doggie and missionary until I shoot my load...

We then wash up and pay her and leave as she is rushing for another customer... (I took her 1 hr 15 mins for everything and she didn't even complain)~ When I walk out of the room with her.. that auntie is like waiting for us to finish and wan to clean our room.. so she is standing outside our room staring at us... -.-

Face : 7 Like Ah Kiew
Body: 8 small
Boob: B+ I feel... my C standard a bit high haha
Frenching: No
FJ: 8.5 moan v loud...
Communication: 10 SHE SPEAKS CHINESE AND ALWAYS TEH ME!
Overall : 8
RTF: YES if she is back from china
Damage : $100 + $20 tips (exclude room and cap)

TWO THUMBS UP FOR A SUPER GOOD PRC FL!

tksan84
23-09-2008, 05:13 PM
bro, i like ah gil....duno i still got time to bonk her anot...

i will pm u for the contact...please kindly reply me...

thanks a millions...!!!