PDA

View Full Version : Who is the samster of the month August in FL dome 2

qqqqqq
12-08-2008, 09:34 AM
After the split of the FL dome between the OKT and the FL cheongsters. I can see who are the real samster or cheongster in FL dome 2 on PRC FL. Whether he is a threadstarter, a cheongster, a what they call thread manager and assistant thread manager. I hereby create this poll to see who is the popular samster in this section of the month august. I hereby nominate the following.

1)denden7070-a very popular threadstarter discovered many good gems

2)aczeta76-a loverboy who discovered many good gems

3)fl_slayer-a threadstarter discover many good gems

4)Monkey4-a thread manager can find him all over supporting the thread which got good gem

5)yongzhen-a threadstarter discovered many good gems

6)khwt8888- a threadstarter discovered many good gems

7)i1papaya-a very good thread manager or supporter whenever he discovered a gem on the particular thread.

8)ManuelFerrara-a very good thread manager who supporting a gem.

Please support this poll (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/polls/89448-samster-month-august-08-fl-dome-2-a.html) to vote now to show your support !!!!!!!

Cheers

:)

Monkey4
12-08-2008, 10:34 AM
After the split of the FL dome between the OKT and the FL cheongsters. I can see who are the real samster or cheongster in FL dome 2 on PRC FL. Whether he is a threadstarter, a cheongster, a what they call thread manager and assistant thread manager. I hereby create this poll to see who is the popular samster in this section of the month august. I hereby nominate the following.

4)Monkey4-a thread manager can find him all over supporting the thread which got good gem:mad:

7)i1papaya-a very good thread manager or supporter whenever he discovered a gem on the particular thread.

Please support this poll (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/polls/89448-samster-month-august-08-fl-dome-2-a.html) to vote now to show your support !!!!!!!

Cheers

bro, what is the definition of samster for the month?

A.The number of bonking by the samster in a month ? Denden7070
B. The ability of the samster to source GEM? no comments
C. The ability of the samster to KC the GEM ? Walabis
D.The ability of the samster to manage the thread ? no comments
E. The ability of the samster to make FLs KC them instead? definitely denden7070
F. The popularity of the samster's name among FLs (not only in GL but to as far as PRC)? Denden7070
G. The ability of the samster to make a FL priceless? Denden7070

As such, I think u must really spell out your definition and oso u seems to have forgotten

1.Grandmaster Walabis
2. Amity who so so strongly promote his GEM
3. Samt2046 - TS for many and regularly kar lang gu ni his FLs...to the front page

So in my most humble opinion... i think the award should go to brother Denden7070.... so what your prize to him... give him a CIM :eek:

ps - the answer in color is strictly my humble opinion only hor

sorry if i have unintentionally offended or caused stress to anyone concerned :D

walabis
12-08-2008, 10:50 AM
I old liao no match to denden and Redoxan :D
BTW why no popiah, best TM and redoxan, KC king name inside huh ? :D

denden7070
12-08-2008, 10:52 AM
bro monkey,

tot you just change your signature??:confused: me just having fun and moving on with the spirit of sharing.dont flatter me,tot only FL does that to me for the sake of bonking n YOU.........what you want from me:D:D AJ?

denden7070
12-08-2008, 10:56 AM
I old liao no match to denden and Redoxan
BTW why no popiah, best TM and redoxan, KC king name inside huh ?

you still 宝刀未老 still the KC king;) and i should nominate you as the best KC samsters of the year n best TS of the month(cause you provide CD:D)

walabis
12-08-2008, 10:58 AM
you still 宝刀未老 still the KC king;) and i should nominate you as the best KC samsters of the year n best TS of the month(cause you provide CD:D)
Frankly speaking ever since I know you , my eyes open :eek: :D..

Monkey4
12-08-2008, 11:01 AM
I old liao no match to denden and Redoxan
BTW why no popiah, best TM and redoxan, KC king name inside huh ?

right, of course u old liao but guess u meant old hand in KC liao -sure lah:rolleyes: or u meant u are like zoe tay - hononary award given liao - no need to mention anymore in yearly top ten award?

why popiah and redoxan names not inside... me oso dun know so better no comments me not TS.

bro monkey,

me just having fun and moving on with the spirit of sharing.dont flatter me,tot only FL does that to me for the sake of bonking n YOU.........what you want from me:

since u asked bro,even if u offered me CIM I CMI with your face so maybe today just buy me a glass of honeydew juice.;)

:cool:

ps i know i must learn to keep my BIG mouth shut but for something which I so so strongly believe I am right.... I just cant keep my mouth SHUT.... cannot forgive myself if I were to do that.

denden7070
12-08-2008, 11:03 AM

i dont know cause you are having tinted glass didnt see your eyes near.i only see FL's eye so near where our eyes met,lips stick together.....sorry got to stop otherwise a FR will posted here:D

Monkey4
12-08-2008, 11:06 AM

wah walabis, your reaction just opposite that of FLs, ever since they know denden7070, their legs open :rolleyes:

denden7070
12-08-2008, 11:15 AM
wah walabis, your reaction just opposite that of FLs, ever since they know denden7070, their legs open :rolleyes:

knn,i better stop posting any more in this thread otherwise you will be pouring out tons of thing abt me.change target to bro papaya,can??:D:D

i1papaya
12-08-2008, 11:34 AM
knn,i better stop posting any more in this thread otherwise you will be pouring out tons of thing abt me.change target to bro papaya,can??:D

Hey Hey Hey, dun sabo me hor:D Me just a bonker of a dry old papaya with died skin all over. How can I take the challenge to cheong with you all young Handsome man.:p:D. Furthermore, dun waste time, I'm just a average bonker that have nothing interesting to be known.

samt2046
12-08-2008, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=Monkey4;2967237]
3. Samt2046 - TS for many and regularly kar lang gu ni his FLs...to the front page

Wa, Bro Monkey4, wat that??? My chinese not tat good.

Just here to share man...Share, share, one mistake and I got -248, wat a joke....

Nvrmind la, still will share with all bros.

Cheers

qqqqqq
12-08-2008, 06:11 PM
bro, what is the definition of samster for the month?

A.The number of bonking by the samster in a month ? Denden7070
B. The ability of the samster to source GEM? no comments
D.The ability of the samster to manage the thread ? no comments
E. The ability of the samster to make FLs KC them instead? definitely denden7070
F. The popularity of the samster's name among FLs (not only in GL but to as far as PRC)? Denden7070
G. The ability of the samster to make a FL priceless? Denden7070

As such, I think u must really spell out your definition and oso u seems to have forgotten

1.Grandmaster Walabis
2. Amity who so so strongly promote his GEM

So in my most humble opinion... i think the award should go to brother Denden7070.... so what your prize to him... give him a CIM

ps - the answer in color is strictly my humble opinion only hor

sorry if i have unintentionally offended or caused stress to anyone concerned

I would have overlook them. for the month of September, I will include them.

I kena zap for this good will :( so sad

spasticboy
12-08-2008, 07:05 PM
I am far from this!

uobboss
12-08-2008, 07:27 PM
I would have overlook them. for the month of September, I will include them.

I kena zap for this good will :( so sad

I appreciate your effort but i help u a little bit as my powers are limited . :p

TallMan
12-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Bro,

My sincerest apologies. I think I zapped you by mistake. I shall up you tomorrow. Please make another post.

Apologies again.

It's ok if you zap me back to make it equal if you prefer that!

Cheers.
Tallman.

I appreciate your effort but i help u a little bit as my powers are limited . :p

uobboss
12-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Bro,

My sincerest apologies. I think I zapped you by mistake. I shall up you tomorrow. Please make another post.

Apologies again.

Cheers.
Tallman.

It's ok ,

To err is human No worries .

TallMan
12-08-2008, 07:48 PM
I think polls like this - who is best? who is biggest? who is what the fuck! - are childish and should be left to rot in useless Forums like STOMP.

What is the whole purpose of such silly polls? So what? How useful are they to me? or to other members whose main purpose in SBF AND in this Section, is to find good FL fucks?

Or shall we ask - what is the thread-starter's purpose?

Trying to carry balls?

Come on let's leave the childish stuff to the useless Forums and the childish Forums.

Let's not waste the generous idea to split the FL Section by having stupid threads.

Sheeesh!

Zap me for all I care, those who believe in this silly stuff.

Cheers.

4)Monkey4-a thread manager can find him all over supporting the thread which got good gem

Cheers

popiah
12-08-2008, 08:16 PM

Hellooooo,

By the Way (BTW), how come my name is not here ????? :D

I should nominate as the "Best All-Time Signoff Samster for the this forum"..:p

signoff
Best All-time Signoff Popiah

sianren
12-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Just Read DENDEN7070 signature and we know who the best: Not just Aug or Sep, should be YEAR 2008.

Mr Cactus

steamer
12-08-2008, 10:29 PM
guess sbf will need a third channel for fl dome soon. :(
hope the mod will move this thread to polls.

Redoxan
12-08-2008, 11:51 PM

Looking for ME?
I'm just a simple bonking fellow.
How to "fight" with guys...

Dancing
13-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Bro,

Apologies again.

Cheers.
Tallman.

Err bro, may I know how u going to up him after u have zap him??:D Teach me leh

I have to agree with steamer that this post should be moved.

yongzhen
13-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Thank you for put me in the poll, but by my standard, I don't think I got recommand alot of gems. Only 1 I think is really a gem but she had went back liao, thats Xiao Dan. But too bad, didn't help her alot.

TallMan
14-08-2008, 11:48 PM
As expected, some people cannot take honest feedback.
Luckily, thanks to furyman, jwny and ??(up you, oh yes) for upping me. Cheers.

spasticboy
15-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Has the award been awarded? :D

Chick_Ken
15-08-2008, 06:39 AM
Woohoo, see who is leading now!
So Monkey has been on secret bonking mission ah?

i1papaya
15-08-2008, 07:13 AM
Looking for ME?

Yoh Bro Redoxan, you outstation and log-in for what? Nothing to do in Hotel room? :p No chio any Char Bor in? Not like you leh. I tell you what, just pull the house mate over when she walks by you room OK, sure can one cos you like MILF right?:D

i1papaya
15-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Looking for ME?

Yoh Bro Redoxan, you outstation and log-in for what? Nothing to do in Hotel room? :p No chio any Char Bor in? Not like you leh. I tell you what, just pull the housemaid over when she walks by your room lah, sure can one cos you love MILF right?:D

i1papaya
16-08-2008, 02:59 PM
I have voted that Yen Tao one which always get the priceless Gems.:D

This is becos me, old dry papaya skin needs to pay high double price for the priceless Gems. :p

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Just Read DENDEN7070 signature and we know who the best: Not just Aug or Sep, should be YEAR 2008.

Mr Cactus

aiyoh... I will give Den Den the 5 years medal for bravery in cheonging on front line..

DHL8888
19-08-2008, 10:15 AM
This is a FL dome and not a poll thread. The thread starter need to be zap :mad: