PDA

View Full Version : Unable to share anymore

Clubber108
12-08-2008, 11:58 AM
i am unable to share my gems with you all because moderator disallow me to do so unless i pay

as i am not earning from the recommendations
i feel taxing if i am to pay for it

for people who are still interested in my lobangs.

you can add me on msn
xxxxxxxxxx

chew78s
12-08-2008, 12:01 PM
i am unable to share my gems with you all because moderator disallow me to do so unless i pay

U mean post a new gems here to share we need pay to them?? Maybe this the New system. New bussiness, cause to many lorbang here why not to earn some and the other hand can control it.

skyrider
12-08-2008, 12:17 PM

you can add me on msn
[email]prestigemodelssg]

Are you sure? Share also need to pay? You make arrangement for the gals or just share their contac???

Clubber108
12-08-2008, 12:27 PM
the girls say to go thru me
but then i think they see me as okt
so okt need to sponsor forum
but at the price i need to pay and
whatever the girls are taking i never draw com from them
so helping them i still need fork out money
bo hua right

astrozz
12-08-2008, 12:34 PM
If thats the case, then it would affect many other kind bros here sharing FL contacts wouldnt it ? :(

chew78s
12-08-2008, 12:36 PM
bo hua right

oic i think this is u and okt not here need pay. Anyway who know if u never say u are okt if u post here using other name.. Can be others right.

skyrider
12-08-2008, 12:37 PM
bo hua right

See....that the problem! If you are not OKT why bother to arrange for them? Normally if you get the gal through another ppl (no direct contact to the gal).... you are dealing with an OKT! :cool:

chew78s
12-08-2008, 12:40 PM
See....that the problem! If you are not OKT why bother to arrange for them? Normally if you get the gal through another ppl (no direct contact to the gal).... you are dealing with an OKT! :cool:

Cause they thought he okt lor.

chew78s
12-08-2008, 12:41 PM
bo hua right

they thought he okt.

skyrider
12-08-2008, 12:47 PM
If thats the case, then it would affect many other kind bros here sharing FL contacts wouldnt it ? :(

Sharing contacts here not a problem la.... You dun need to pay! As long as your are not their agent! :p

skyrider
12-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Cause they thought he okt lor.

You don’t get what I mean! ;)

Normally if you get the gal through another ppl (no direct contact to the gal).... you are dealing with an OKT!

ken6890
12-08-2008, 01:34 PM

you can add me on msn
[email protected]

Hi bro , I was suprise to see this , there are many other samsters was sharing FL contact lobang inculde me also and I never been ask to pay anything for the contribute of sharing the lobang :confused:

What I think is , if the FL gem contact number you provide to share is direct to them (FL) and not go through you for the arrangement of time slot , place , price , etc.... , you should not be suspect as a okt , hope you can understand what I mean , thanks .:)

Is the contact of FL need to go through you ??? this will be the main thing , thanks

Clubber108
12-08-2008, 01:39 PM
maybe they really mistake me as okt because i do arrangements
for them

last time i was i admit
now is like referral lo

hippolover
12-08-2008, 01:53 PM
if its true u are not taking a cut or gaining any form of favours from them,
so in the spirit of sharing and helping the girls, why dont you just filter the incoming requests and pass it to the girls to contact and arrange.

Wont this be the best solution?

Clubber108
12-08-2008, 02:07 PM
and if they happen to encounter number collectors like u
who is going to be responsible ?

Cheonging101
12-08-2008, 02:16 PM

Hee hee hee... Who are the "number collectors"?:D

Teekopek
12-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Bro TS,

So many bros here sharing contacts don't see them having problems.
i think you are finding excuse.We are here to share to go thru you means u r having a cut if not go thru u for wat?:confused:

Clubber108
12-08-2008, 02:31 PM
ask ard
my regulars will speak up for me...
now its more of a hobby

boboshooter
12-08-2008, 02:56 PM
bro TS, the reason y many bros here dun believe u is that the more u write, the more they are suspicious in the kind of role u r in.

1st, u r not earning from the recommendations

2nd, the girls say to go thru u

3rd, u admit last time u were okt but now is like referral

4th, u r responsible if the girls happen to encounter number collectors

n lastly now its more of a hobby

isn't it very obvious that there is some hidden agenda? frankly, nobody in ur shoes wanna go thru these hassles without any gains considering the risks u take. most importantly, do u tink AV will believe u?

geminean
12-08-2008, 03:31 PM
i agree with boboshooter! just to state a fact here .There are some bros here (they know who they are) that charge gals to push or write threads here.They get FOC first time try for newcomers who approach them. they monitor their business and request for monetary or sexual favours.:cool:

Clubber108
12-08-2008, 03:48 PM
u all dun believe i really dun care
but this thread is for my regulars to add me up

hippolover
12-08-2008, 04:02 PM
i say again...if you are really interested in sharing and helping the girls with no claim to any favours whatsoever, you can always do the initial filtering.

As you said if i am a number collector, dont reply to me when i pm you. Only forward the samster's mobile, who have a decent track record, to the girls for them to arrange.

You probably received a generic pm from the admin....just explain to them, they will understand. Furthermore, you and the admin seen each other....easier to discuss.

Clubber108
12-08-2008, 04:42 PM
thats what i am doing now

am55
12-08-2008, 08:37 PM

hi bros,

i too had problems wen i share ctc with the SBF.in the beginning many bros ask for ctc n call thr FL n ask alot questions already posted in the thread also some bros aeroplane her. after a few weeks many bros uppx her but no FR. iwas zapped a few times by senior bros for keeping the thread alive

Some bros started to write good FR n slowly the thread was able to be kept up. i tink tis is the nature of tis biz by arranging for the girls u solve one problem but create new ones . Tis is my 2 cents only thankx

Acanthus
12-08-2008, 10:25 PM
I think its unfair to ajudge the TS to be a OKT just because he is handling the appointments for the FLs.

Some ppl are just born good hearted so lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

Bro TS,a good explaination to the moderator might help. Else, like what you have already have done, share thru other means like emails, yahoo groups or MSN lor.

But i do have an opinion against your view with number collectors. sometimes there are just too many FLs to try but too little time/money. Who wouldn't want to have more options?

just my 2 cents, dun agree pls dun zap me...

:D

blackhorn
12-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Bro clubber108,

I have a suggestion. You tell your girls that you are OKT no more and you only enjoy finding customers for them as a hobby. But then the boss wants to charge you for this hobby, so you have no choice but to ask them (your girls) to pay you some referral fee to pay the SBF boss. If like that,

We get your lobangs, sure happy,
You enjoy your hobby, also happy.
Your girls get customers, of course happy,
Boss gets your money, lagi happy.

can work or not?

Clubber108
12-08-2008, 11:49 PM
I think its unfair to ajudge the TS to be a OKT just because he is handling the appointments for the FLs.

Some ppl are just born good hearted so lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

Bro TS,a good explaination to the moderator might help. Else, like what you have already have done, share thru other means like emails, yahoo groups or MSN lor.

But i do have an opinion against your view with number collectors. sometimes there are just too many FLs to try but too little time/money. Who wouldn't want to have more options?

just my 2 cents, dun agree pls dun zap me...

totally agree with u

TwaTeow
13-08-2008, 01:13 AM
Hi bro , I was suprise to see this , there are many other samsters was sharing FL contact lobang inculde me also and I never been ask to pay anything for the contribute of sharing the lobang :confused:

Yes i agree with you.

Maybe he can explain and appeal ?

peter1234
13-08-2008, 01:35 AM
no offense but the purpose of this thread is for fellow bros to help him raise money to pay?

Clubber108
13-08-2008, 01:50 AM
bros... this thread is to ask my friends here to add me in msn for further info in sharing

13-08-2008, 01:52 AM
no offense but the purpose of this thread is for fellow bros to help him raise money to pay?

From the surface, its about Bro TS not being able to provide contacts in the forum anymore. Although he continues to operate and being viewed as OKT by almost everybody. That's my take.

longmao
13-08-2008, 09:01 AM
So TS is a part time OKT ?

Raymond2006
13-08-2008, 09:34 AM
maybe they really mistake me as okt because i do arrangements for them. last time i was i admit
now is like referral lo

I happen to see the moderator posting that you PM him and say you are a okt. The post has disappeared for whatever reason.:confused: I wonder any other brother saw it??

u all dun believe i really dun care
but this thread is for my regulars to add me up

I think should be your customers. Not fiends. They treat you as friends.

bros... this thread is to ask my friends here to add me in msn for further info in sharing

If your friends never patronise your girls, you will go bust.

bro TS, the reason y many bros here dun believe u is that the more u write, the more they are suspicious in the kind of role u r in. isn't it very obvious that there is some hidden agenda? frankly, nobody in ur shoes wanna go thru these hassles without any gains considering the risks u take. most importantly, do u tink AV will believe u?

Ya bro. I can imagine him working and phone keep ringing. Towkay ask and he will reply I am helping a girl to meet up some guys in room. haha.:p

I cannot imagine some brothers going all the way to helps girls taking slots and arranging. Its not worth the risk. Prosituition is not a crime but soliciting is! Better to be save than sorry. Just pass the contact and let them connect themselve.

boboshooter
13-08-2008, 11:44 AM
I cannot imagine some brothers going all the way to helps girls taking slots and arranging. Its not worth the risk. Prosituition is not a crime but soliciting is! Better to be save than sorry. Just pass the contact and let them connect themselve.
bro ray2006, dun be mistaken. based on bro TS explanations and current situation, he is not soliciting as he is not being offered money or something else of value. he is more of sharing contacts with value-added services to both samsters and the girls. as i mentioned, given the unique situtation TS is in right now, it will definitely be extremely hard on him to deal with AV. remember, local laws suggested that the defendent is always guilty unless proven innocent. so bro TS will definitely baotou the real OKT but will the real OKT admit?

bro TS, do u agree with me?

Clubber108
17-08-2008, 07:07 PM
add my msn n my yahoo k peeps...
updates inside

Clubber108
20-08-2008, 09:40 AM
check with me for more updates
clearance sales

last few days of service

Angel.Janus
20-08-2008, 10:37 AM