PDA

View Full Version : Super SYT singer at 20 yo

Pages : [1] 2

denden7070
14-08-2008, 09:27 PM
actually wanted to retire as TS but today had bonk this SYT singer so start this thread. dont expect FL standard hor,she dont give bj n bbbj.cut it short,

name;yi ting
hometown;fujian
age;20
look;8.01
boobs;B+
BJ;NO
BBBJ;NO
FJ;8.5
frenching;me yes
painting;yes
overall;9
damage;$100/1 shot/1 hr

bros who are keen on this syt,drop me a pm.i will only give her ctc to bros who ever post FR within this 2 months:)

coconut head
14-08-2008, 10:02 PM
dont give bj n bbbj.cut it short,

No BBBJ not bad problem, but does she have a coconut head hair-style? :confused: :D

otur
14-08-2008, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=denden7070;2975148]actually wanted to retire as TS but today had bonk this SYT singer [QUOTE]

pm me the joint. i go hang some flower 1st n try later. i miss the 1st 1, this 1 must play :D

MainAir
14-08-2008, 10:23 PM
actually wanted to retire as TS but today had bonk this SYT singer so start this thread. dont expect FL standard hor,she dont give bj n bbbj.cut it short,

name;yi ting
hometown;fujian
age;20
look;8.01
boobs;B+
BJ;NO
BBBJ;NO
FJ;8.5
frenching;me yes
painting;yes
overall;9
damage;$100/1 shot/1 hr

bros who are keen on this syt,drop me a pm.i will only give her ctc to bros who ever post FR within this 2 months:)

wah... sound good.... must give me the contact ah..

Tiko ong
14-08-2008, 10:25 PM

name;yi ting
hometown;fujian
age;20
look;8.01
boobs;B+
BJ;NO
BBBJ;NO
FJ;8.5
frenching;me yes
painting;yes
overall;9
damage;$100/1 shot/1 hr

bros who are keen on this syt,drop me a pm.i will only give her ctc to bros who ever post FR within this 2 months:

wah sound very very very good . :p

Monkey4
14-08-2008, 10:39 PM

name;yi ting
hometown;fujian
age;20
look;8.01
boobs;B+
BJ;NO
BBBJ;NO
FJ;8.5
frenching;me yes
painting;yes
overall;9
damage;$100/1 shot/1 hr

I have seen this gal after denden7070 finished bonking her and both of them having teochew porridge... me kay see... wanna take a closely look.... on a closer inspection...hmmm..... looks definitely at least got 7.0 to 7.5. Maybe Denden's rating higher cos he seen her in the nude mah :rolleyes:

She is at least same height with Denden though she hunch a bit.... guess it is more to make her same same height with Denden so not to make him paiseh ;)

Sianren, Aczeta 76.... she passed my QC scan and strongly believe your type though no BJ.

Mai tu liao.... if u can take the damage... me poor monkey can only envy :o

ps.... better dun tell i1papaya and Redoxan on this GEM.... shhh :D

otur
14-08-2008, 10:50 PM
better dun tell i1papaya and Redoxan on this GEM.... shhh :D

me fast hand fast leg 1st to ask. waiting for DD pm:p

Monkey4
14-08-2008, 10:53 PM
me fast hand fast leg 1st to ask. waiting for DD pm:p

bro otur, u better hurry... u missed Fei Fei b4 she went priceless.... better up her fast fast cos bro denden got the ability to make FL priceless one u know.. :rolleyes:

cheongsterjon
14-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Dear TS, can pm me her hp no.? Such a gem, muz quick hand quick leg go and try..

candice878
14-08-2008, 11:17 PM
hi bro, does she work at GL? which lorong? thank you

aczeta76
14-08-2008, 11:21 PM
double post.. deleted

aczeta76
14-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Sianren, Aczeta 76.... she passed my QC scan and strongly believe your type though no BJ.

Mai tu liao.... if u can take the damage... me poor monkey can only envy :o

Hmm...8.01...interesting..perhaps I will next week... dunno yet.. have to go RSE to 6c6c for eva then end of month YY back at RSE too....then LW should be back...If timing allows lah..since monkey QC approved.

DenDen.. ur budget going higher and higher huh...how long she will be here?

alex18122003
14-08-2008, 11:28 PM
she dont give bj n bbbj.

She feel shy looking at us also....Me going to miss this gem again :D

Or else going to JAM the queue soon :p

coconut head
14-08-2008, 11:43 PM
hi bro, does she work at GL? which lorong? thank you

U have coconut-head hairstyle? If have i try my very best to search for her .:D

denden7070
15-08-2008, 03:56 AM
just got back from seeing her,told me a bad news.....she might be BAOED will let me know tomorrow.if she is kana bao....sorry,dude try other FLs:)

Monkey4
15-08-2008, 04:01 AM
Hmm...8.01...interesting..perhaps I will next week... dunno yet.. have to go RSE to 6c6c for eva then end of month YY back at RSE too....then LW should be back...If timing allows lah..since monkey QC approved.

DenDen.. ur budget going higher and higher huh...how long she will be here?

bro aczeta76, denden latest fetish is going for those who are priceless and / or high damage ones but pls be forewarned, if u dun see me comment in his thread.....that means either I had not seen these FLs or I have no comments on their looks so u gonna try at your own risk.... better dun book hotel room first to get a shock :eek:

Just joking.

ps .....see Just saw Denden's post that she may be bao-ed.... aiyo bro Otur... u not fast enough. :D

sigh.... another priceless conquest again..... so the Award for best samster goes to...... needless to say liao :D

otur
15-08-2008, 04:38 AM
just got back from seeing her,told me a bad news.....she might be BAOED will let me know tomorrow.if she is kana bao....sorry,dude try other FLs:)

u lidat good meh......
make ppl gian gian den say kana bao :rolleyes:

Monkey4
15-08-2008, 04:46 AM
u lidat good meh......
make ppl gian gian den say kana bao

bro otur, if u trust denden taste and dun mind the possibility of tasting his saliva... give him your hp number and tell him to call u immediately once he finished bonking a newly discovered GEM b4 she has the time to decide whether to continue to be FL or not and immediately FLY down.... PLAY safe.

Haiz... u missed 2 singers liao :rolleyes:

:D:D

spyder575
15-08-2008, 06:23 AM

dun lidat leh.... dun even give chance to consider...

i1papaya
15-08-2008, 07:21 AM

Bro, Ho liao mia share hor. Nvm:mad::p:D

denden7070
15-08-2008, 10:52 AM
u lidat good meh......
make ppl gian gian den say kana bao :rolleyes:

i dont wish to.......but bo pian otherwise i wont start a thread on her as you shpuld know i'm retired to be a TS.by tonight will got an answer.maybe later give her another bonk hope she will change her mind.........of not then i got to change mine(signature):D:D

walabis
15-08-2008, 10:53 AM
So she become priceless ?? Now I know who boa her.....:rolleyes: :D

denden7070
15-08-2008, 10:55 AM
dun lidat leh.... dun even give chance to consider...

i did give you,bring her down for you guys to see.if you ask her ctc or session straight away.......there your chance;):p:p

denden7070
15-08-2008, 10:56 AM
So she become priceless ?? Now I know who boa her.....

knn,you havent see her n you seems to know many many things hor:eek::p:D:D

walabis
15-08-2008, 10:58 AM
knn,you havent see her n you seems to know many many things hor:eek::p:D:

我知道你行嘛 ! :D

aczeta76
15-08-2008, 11:12 AM
我知道你行嘛 ! :D

*hint hint*... hahaha

walabis
15-08-2008, 11:30 AM
*hint hint*... hahaha

难道你看扁他不行吗?:D

aczeta76
15-08-2008, 11:49 PM
No news liao arh...

DD, wat u do to her huh:p

Monkey4
15-08-2008, 11:56 PM
No news liao arh...

DD, wat u do to her huh:p

bro aczeta, DD kept her for himself...

no other comments except luckily I got bro dancing accompaning me for la kopi cos me kenna hit by DD aeroplane.

heavy color light friend :mad:

:D

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 12:06 AM
bro aczeta, DD kept her for himself...

no other comments except luckily I got bro dancing accompaning me for la kopi cos me kenna hit by DD aeroplane.

heavy color light friend :mad:

hahaha... dancing got no appt viewing today arh...

Me guess as much for DD too... anyway,I only need to wait 2 to 3 weeks before LW is back:D

Dancing
16-08-2008, 01:00 AM
hahaha... dancing got no appt viewing today arh...

Me guess as much for DD too... anyway,I only need to wait 2 to 3 weeks before LW is back:D

Appt?? Wat to do... 为了猴子。。。:D�

Monkey4
16-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Appt?? Wat to do... 为了猴子。。。:D�

bro Dancing no bad rite.... accompanied me today and your points increased by 7 points... not me hor... me only 5 pointers(and I upped your points more than 1mth ago) ... wonder who the kind soul who up a vegetarian. :rolleyes:

Born2Skru
16-08-2008, 01:24 AM
wah bro how come you left so fast today :confused:

bro Dancing no bad rite.... accompanied me today and your points increased by 7 points... not me hor... me only 5 pointers(and I upped your points more than 1mth ago) ... wonder who the kind soul who up a vegetarian. :rolleyes:

Monkey4
16-08-2008, 01:36 AM
wah bro how come you left so fast today :confused:

bro Born2Skru, I came at 1.30pm and left at 9pm and u said I left so fast today...bo pian, today my KC aeroplaned me, bro denden aeroplaned me too, reached back home my OC refused even to hand aeroplaned me :mad:

so now surfing SBF, u din go St James with them?

Born2Skru
16-08-2008, 01:47 AM
den was already there when i rocked up, then you got up and left lol :p

bro Born2Skru, I came at 1.30pm and left at 9pm and u said I left so fast today...bo pian, today my KC aeroplaned me, bro denden aeroplaned me too, reached back home my OC refused even to hand aeroplaned me :mad:

so now surfing SBF, u din go St James with them?

Monkey4
16-08-2008, 01:53 AM
den was already there when i rocked up, then you got up and left lol :p

bro denden got a marathon bonk today... first time saw him shag and sweaty and walk so wobbly... guess he not been eating eggs for quite some time liao...:rolleyes:

ps since the lady in this thread is by now priceless, mine as well use it for TCSS can or not ?

walabis
16-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Dun talk about St james, the 5 of us kena dumped there by someone, one left alone there by someone and one poor girl took the cab all the way there and kena aeroplane by someone. :(

Monkey4
16-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Dun talk about St james, the 5 of us kena dumped there by someone, one left alone there by someone and one poor girl took the cab all the way there and kena aeroplane by someone. :(

chim.... but lucky me(not invited)...... :p

but bro walabis, u can still bring your 2 KC to spend the nite at your sentosa villa mah BUT the only thing is that there may be more "gals" waiting for u at sentosa if u know what i mean (today chap gor meh) :D

i1papaya
16-08-2008, 02:28 AM

Somemore me was asked to be the bridge but the road was to far to be joint. How to help?:(:p:D

spyder575
16-08-2008, 06:35 AM

Heng Ah!!! Lucky never go, if not must see Korean drama unfold...:p from so many characters, I can only guess the one that "blur blur" take taxi to St James.

Monkey4
16-08-2008, 06:55 AM
Heng Ah!!! Lucky never go, if not must see Korean drama unfold...:p from so many characters, I can only guess the one that "blur blur" take taxi to St James.

bro spyder575, who is supposed to reimburse the blur blur one's taxi fare.:confused:

may i suggest i1papaya, thought he is the one who suggested someone must invite her :rolleyes:

i1papaya
16-08-2008, 07:55 AM
bro spyder575, who is supposed to reimburse the blur blur one's taxi fare.:confused:

may i suggest i1papaya, thought he is the one who suggested someone must invite her :rolleyes:

Yes, I had suggested. But not the part on the Flying Aeroplane hor:D:p

GhostRay
16-08-2008, 09:26 AM
So happening..... kekekekeke :p

spidermel
16-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Dun talk about St james, the 5 of us kena dumped there by someone, one left alone there by someone and one poor girl took the cab all the way there and kena aeroplane by someone.

lets wait for that kuku to appear then all nnkc him to hell!!! :D

haizzz that blurblur wan not oni blurblur but very the kuku oso...:D

denden7070
16-08-2008, 12:53 PM
good news,i was with her all day n my damage for yesterday was quite steep n i had talk to her liao....below will be her new state........

name;yi ting
hometown;fujian
age;20
boobs;B
height;ard 1.69
look;8.02
painting;me yes
frenching;me yes
BJ;no
BBBJ;no
gfe;to me 8.9
damage; $120/1shot/1hour

PS i will only give her contact to bros who ever post FR within this 2 months bros without FR posted,please dont waste each others time,thanks FYI if she not comfortable with your appearance she will not have session with you hor:) she will be only taking 2 to 3 slots a day.her available timing will be from 1pm to 7pm.please handle her with care to bros who i give contact to

mr catus............where are you:Dfinally got a FL's look n height that fits you;)

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Reasonable damage compared to Wang Jia's stats...think will be good gem

hehehe... u willing to share her meh?:p

denden7070
16-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Reasonable damage compared to Wang Jia's stats...think will be good gem

hehehe... u willing to share her meh?:p

bro, why i'm not willing to share(i'm not good in KC n i dont know how to.....).if going for service...can forget abt this yi ting but look n youth......she will be the one n she will tease or "chak" you.its nice to be with her.she got no ill intention,just a pretty innocent 20 yo syt nia;)

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 01:08 PM
bro, why i'm not willing to share(i'm not good in KC n i dont know how to.....).if going for service...can forget abt this yi ting but look n youth......she will be the one n she will tease or "chak" you.its nice to be with her.she got no ill intention,just a pretty innocent 20 yo syt nia;)

Okie lah... send u a pm for ctc liao...

otur
16-08-2008, 01:32 PM

120 for a singer is still cheap. i ever hang $120 x dunno how many also never get anything :o will ask u when i hv time n $$.

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 01:50 PM
120 for a singer is still cheap. i ever hang $120 x dunno how many also never get anything :o will ask u when i hv time n $$.

That's why I send den a pm... no reply yet so likely reccee next week:cool:

allabtemoney
16-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Nice find by TS, will pm for ctc when vit M is refill

alex18122003
16-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Wow la...la.. :eek: so many KC king camping here :D

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Wow la...la.. :eek: so many KC king camping here :D

Where ..where.... then I better siam loh... You yan bu shi tai shan...

hahaha.. come to think of it, got monkey means tarzan nearby too..:p

denden7070
16-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Where ..where.... then I better siam loh... You yan bu shi tai shan...

hahaha.. come to think of it, got monkey means tarzan nearby too..:p

had pm you her ctc liao;)

denden7070
16-08-2008, 05:56 PM
to bros who had pm me last 2 days....sorry....i deleted wrongly hor:D only to those who are eligible;)

melon8888
17-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Bro Den, another GEM ! how to keep pace ...:o

aczeta76
17-08-2008, 12:25 AM
had pm you her ctc liao;)

If I get permission from LW tomorrow then u will see my FR on Wed... let other bros go 1st loh... I need to re-adjust to feeling of lost:(

denden7070
17-08-2008, 01:16 AM
If I get permission from LW tomorrow then u will see my FR on Wed... let other bros go 1st loh... I need to re-adjust to feeling of lost:(

who knows after you met YT.......you will be reporting to her liao not LW anymore:D:D

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 02:37 PM
who knows after you met YT.......you will be reporting to her liao not LW anymore

Just my monkey's opinion only hor... in terms of looks... li wei is still better and guess in terms of pricing and service... li wei oso win hands down cos got BBBJ. One thing JT (cos she is a singer )will win is that think u can request her to sing to your favourite song ( provided she knows of course) when both of u cumming

:p:p:p

ps of course JT is younger as compared to LW

spyder575
17-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Just my monkey's opinion only hor... in terms of looks... li wei is still better and guess in terms of pricing and service... li wei oso win hands down cos got BBBJ. One thing JT (cos she is a singer )will win is that think u can request her to sing to your favourite song ( provided she knows of course) when both of u cumming

:p:p:p

I beg to differ my simian fren.... I think JT a tad prettier, abit less sweet than LW but better figure

walabis
17-08-2008, 02:52 PM
I beg to differ my simian fren.... I think JT a tad prettier, abit less sweet than LW but better figure
Who's JT ? new PRC FL on the street ??:confused::D

spyder575
17-08-2008, 03:11 PM

knn should be YT lah...bloody Monkey confused me

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 03:54 PM
knn should be YT lah...bloody Monkey confused me

paiseh, paiseh... soli... YT... maybe I was fantasizing a merge between JQ & YT.....

yah.... YT taller than LW btw.

Wala, YT is the one Denden KC for the last 3 days b4 deciding to release her to the market (guess trying to find another scapegoat) cos he finished KC her at the moment while he searching for a new kill.

just my humble observation only hor.

:rolleyes:

spidermel
17-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Who's JT ? new PRC FL on the street ??

nnkc JT when sell kah chng ??? hw come nw then i know..... :eek: :confused: :D

poolhot.
17-08-2008, 08:47 PM
nnkc JT when sell kah chng ??? hw come nw then i know..... :eek: :confused: :D

cos uncle J always stick wiz the two snr OSF Uncle V and uncle Z lor :eek:

Redoxan
17-08-2008, 09:11 PM

Got new FL arrh???

Intro me leh.

aczeta76
17-08-2008, 10:03 PM

:p

I dun need to compare. YT is at most a replacement for a while... Even if there is 0.01% of me that wants to after seeing her...How to KC her away from Denden...

who knows after you met YT.......you will be reporting to her liao not LW anymore

No way... Anyway I dun report to LW, we are juz close ...(jealous hoh):p

spidermel
17-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Got new FL arrh???

Intro me leh.

Ya FL titu , lan jiao u wan to gam mai? :mad: :D

cos uncle J always stick wiz the two snr OSF Uncle V and uncle Z lor

nnkc they are so call aka Hock Lok Shew 3 star..... But i tot u are their mentor?..... :D

denden7070
18-08-2008, 02:33 AM
I dun need to compare. YT is at most a replacement for a while... Even if there is 0.01% of me that wants to after seeing her...How to KC her away from Denden...

bro, me dont know how to KC ley n you never knows who replace who;):p

walabis
18-08-2008, 07:20 AM
bro, me dont know how to KC ley n you never knows who replace who;):p
A King speaking to a prince ?? :D

denden7070
18-08-2008, 11:56 AM
A King speaking to a prince ?? :D

yes,you are right.....i'm the prince n someone is the king;)

walabis
18-08-2008, 11:59 AM
yes,you are right.....i'm the prince n someone is the king;)
If you're prince no one dare to be king :D

denden7070
18-08-2008, 12:03 PM
If you're prince no one dare to be king

knn,again.......enough is enough,dont force me go report to sam hor:mad::pcant you seniors stop suan me:D:p

walabis
18-08-2008, 12:11 PM
knn,again.......enough is enough,dont force me go report to sam hor:mad::pcant you seniors stop suan me
Honestly speaking I not suan you, I veri the respect you in all ways... from the bottom of my heart you are my true idol ! :p

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 12:15 PM
knn,again.......enough is enough,dont force me go report to sam hor:mad::pcant you seniors stop suan me

hey hey... think u got error in your siggy.. U sure YT only x 2 meh...:p

Think u forgot the ZERO huh

denden7070
18-08-2008, 12:21 PM
hey hey... think u got error in your siggy.. U sure YT only x 2 meh...:p

Think u forgot the ZERO huh

bro,is your name 大卫? someone bonk her yesterday.....wondering is it you:rolleyes:tip her somemore i think might do your doing:) see again on my signature:D FYI,she is here abt 10 days nia n i met her on last wednesday evening

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 12:25 PM
bro,is your name 大卫? someone bonk her yesterday.....wondering is it you:rolleyes:tip her somemore i think might do your doing:) see again on my signature:D FYI,she is here abt 10 days nia n i met her on last wednesday evening

x3 only meh...

Anyway, not me lah... Me likely to go on wed or later... busy and resting after LW left.

denden7070
18-08-2008, 11:16 PM
x3 only meh...

Anyway, not me lah... Me likely to go on wed or later... busy and resting after LW left.

shall see your FR thrusday;):)

denden7070
19-08-2008, 02:42 AM
her damage is$120/1 shot/1 hour:)

otur
19-08-2008, 06:19 AM
her damage is$120/1 shot/1 hour:)

i go hang some flower n see got discount a not :p

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 06:44 AM
i go hang some flower n see got discount a not :p

Correction, bro otur

U should go hang some flower n see got BBBJ a not :rolleyes:

Born2Skru
19-08-2008, 07:08 AM
wow your up early

GhostRay
19-08-2008, 09:04 AM
wow your up early
so does u.....

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 09:10 AM
shall see your FR thrusday;):)

I will try... body is willing but mind is weak..:eek:

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 09:42 AM
I will try... body is willing but mind is weak..:eek:

me opposite.... mind willing, body willing but pocket weak :(

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 09:44 AM
wow your up early

bro u mean i early :confused:

i overslept liao - supposedly to wake up 2 hours earlier than wife to surf SBF

;):D

otur
19-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Correction, bro otur

U should go hang some flower n see got BBBJ a not :rolleyes:

will keep u posted u i got it :D

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 12:51 PM
will keep u posted u i got it :D

U mean u have KC her to provide BBBJ huh??

FR soon hoh

power lah.. from NO BJ to BBBJ...:p

spyder575
19-08-2008, 01:12 PM
knn,again.......enough is enough,dont force me go report to sam hor:mad::pcant you seniors stop suan me:D:p

correct really no suan.... it's a fact n u do it so smoothly without realizing it sometimes so all Hail!!!

denden7070
19-08-2008, 02:56 PM
correct really no suan.... it's a fact n u do it so smoothly without realizing it sometimes so all Hail!!!

you also senoir:p:p:p:p

otur
19-08-2008, 04:45 PM
U mean u have KC her to provide BBBJ huh??

FR soon hoh

power lah.. from NO BJ to BBBJ...:p

typo error.
should be keep u posted if i got it :p

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 04:48 PM
typo error.
should be keep u posted if i got it :p

hahaha... tot u got some new skills to share..

Like that maybe I go try lah.

otur
19-08-2008, 04:53 PM
hahaha... tot u got some new skills to share..

Like that maybe I go try lah.

new skill must ask bro DD.
make ppl dun FL cos of him :D

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 05:01 PM
new skill must ask bro DD.
make ppl dun FL cos of him :D

That one secret of emperor ... cannot learn, later kena Be-HEADED...

Disclaimer DD, This is not a SUAN 'coz I not senior...heheheh

peter123.p
19-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks Bro DD for YT contact.just apart wit tis Ultimate Pretty SYT YT few hrs ago.

Wahaha, Finally was fast hand fast Leg enough to had a Unforgetable Session wit a Fresh in FL's SYT, like Bonking a Shy(Virgin like) pretty GF.:p

-Before she learn all formidable skill frm our senior here, Bro who like to taste tis sweetness must FastHand FastLeg Lo !

I reach our meeting pl 30min earlier,so she rush down wit very little make up on her face,
Looking at the attractive sparkling eyes ,juicy 'small cherry mouth' ,high nose fair skin & ard 168cm (same high as mine,haha) well proportional figure,CONFIRM Pretty SYT YO !

Invite her to get in my car,1st impression Siao liao,
Pretty SYT without any smile ,think must use my 11/10 level Teasing skill to break ice lo.

In room,can sense she was nervous & shy try to cover her Pretty Fair Body with Blanket,Bo Bian i help Dim the light.

You need to Guide her throught out the session(Dun expect WL Std),very gd pt tat she will accommodate quite well & very hard working,think she very enjoy too ! ! !

My 1st touch of her body,can tell she nervous & shivering when i teasing her nipple ,overall just like Bonking a Virgin GF. Wat a priceless exprerience :p

Here my Brief personnal encounter :

Name : Yi Ting (frm Fu Jian,near sea shore)
Age : 20 yo ( Ultimate SYT Look,coz she not wear much make up,may become mature look while in KTV ? )
Face : 7/10 (1st impression,i'm vry particular for Look)
7.8/10 (after u break the ice,her smile can easily kill many MAN- need some time ! Closer look definitely will grow on you !)
Body : 8/10 (model high,well proportional figure, Fair & smooth SYT body)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (All Natural soft B size,sensitive & small nipple i like)
Painting : Yes (small lips wit nice clit, no smell,very easilly Wet)
Frenshing : no
Fj : 9/10 (no KY,1st very tight then very very very Wet:D i like her very true make love feel as bonking GF-nervous,shivering ,soft moan + heavy breath ,think she cum at least 2 times within our almost 25min non-stop cowgal & missionary actions.we sweats until the bed sheet wet wet !hahaha)

GFE : 8/10 ( only after the ice melt.hehehe)

-After the session,bring her to our sillypore Famous 'Boon Tong Ke' Chicken Rice,she was so happy & Here , My Heart Melted in her smiles (steal by her liao) ! !

-Promise to meet her again if i able to & . . . ... hehehehe !

-IMHO, she was tat kind of pretty SYT gal ppl wanted to BAO type,FHFL before she become Priceless by our senior bro hor !!

-Apologize to Bro DD if my real FR make u feel uneasy :o

Thanks Bro DD for your Sharing Spirits ! !

denden7070
20-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Thanks Bro DD for YT contact.just apart wit tis Ultimate Pretty SYT YT few hrs ago.

-After the session,bring her to our sillypore Famous 'Boon Tong Ke' Chicken Rice,she was so happy & Here , My Heart Melted in her smiles (steal by her liao) ! !

-Promise to meet her again if i able to & . . . ... hehehehe !

-IMHO, she was tat kind of pretty SYT gal ppl wanted to BAO type,FHFL before she become Priceless by our senior bro hor !!

-Apologize to Bro DD if my real FR make u feel uneasy

Thanks Bro DD for your Sharing Spirits ! !

thanks for your FR.no wondering she told me she had chicken meal yesterday:Dyour FR wont make me uneasy lah unless she gave you BJ or BBBJ then i will be jumping up n down cos.......why i dont have:D.i just wish to help her cos she need to fork out a big sum of $$ every month,inorder to let her stay longer in our land.......so i can see her more often lor;)

aczeta76
20-08-2008, 02:41 PM
thanks for your FR.no wondering she told me she had chicken meal yesterday:Dyour FR wont make me uneasy lah unless she gave you BJ or BBBJ then i will be jumping up n down cos.......why i dont have:D.i just wish to help her cos she need to fork out a big sum of $$ every month,inorder to let her stay longer in our land.......so i can see her more often lor;)

DD.. I muz apologise to you and YT.

Set an appt for her at 1pm today.. after some minor changes in timing, confirm at 1pm. (I sneak out to do car servicing for Company car)

Msg her @ 12.05pm to ask if can meet at L20 H81 then I kuku left the phone in the car then saw her reply @ close to 1pm abt choosing hotels away from GL...

Oops... call her and told her I will try to be there fast but LL no cab at Ubi area.. So at last told her at 1.30pm then meet another day lah as I got impt meeting at 3pm.

Back in office now and typing this before I go for meeting.

So sad.. if I know then I dun send car for servicing. Since her place technically not GL, I can drive there.. hahaha

DD, Super paisey for this. Maybe it is also good 'coz after seeing Bro peter's FR, I wonder if I can service YT Gao-Gao since my mood is pretty down after LW left.

Owe you one FR...

Monkey4
20-08-2008, 02:49 PM
DD.. I muz apologise to you and YT.

Oops... call her and told her I will try to be there fast but LL no cab at Ubi area.. So at last told her at 1.30pm then meet another day lah as I got impt meeting at 3pm.

So sad.. if I know then I dun send car for servicing. Since her place technically not GL, I can drive there.. hahaha

DD, Super paisey for this. Maybe it is also good 'coz after seeing Bro peter's FR, I wonder if I can service YT Gao-Gao since my mood is pretty down after LW left.

Owe you one FR...

aiyo bro aczeta76, no car nebermind mah... u can sms me mah.... I can fly down to ubi to send u to pick up YT and then proceed to your favourite non GL hotel mah... u got my hp number mah.... me damn free one.... that what brothers are for mah

ps better rebook appt asap cos like peter 123.p said.... she potential to be bao-ed one :D

aczeta76
20-08-2008, 02:57 PM
aiyo bro aczeta76, no car nebermind mah... u can sms me mah.... I can fly down to ubi to send u to pick up YT and then proceed to your favourite non GL hotel mah... u got my hp number mah.... me damn free one.... that what brothers are for mah

ps better rebook appt asap cos like peter 123.p said.... she potential to be bao-ed one :D

hahaha... paisey mah. Anyway, timing too tight to enjoy time with her.

Re-booking must see how lah... I am a little moody since LW not here... no one sms me everyday :c

Okie... meeting time.. ciao

denden7070
21-08-2008, 01:50 AM
hahaha... paisey mah. Anyway, timing too tight to enjoy time with her.

Re-booking must see how lah... I am a little moody since LW not here... no one sms me everyday :c

Okie... meeting time.. ciao

you are moody when LW is not here but who knows you will fxxking happy after meeting this SYT;):D

aczeta76
21-08-2008, 09:16 AM
you are moody when LW is not here but who knows you will fxxking happy after meeting this SYT;):D

See how lah... anyway, LW away for a short while only so :D

denden7070
21-08-2008, 11:07 AM
See how lah... anyway, LW away for a short while only so :D

so you better hurry to build your relation with YT....then you will know who's better;)

aczeta76
21-08-2008, 11:14 AM
so you better hurry to build your relation with YT....then you will know who's better;)

Too late loh... think YT KCed by you loh... lucky u neber set target on LW else I got no place to go loh...

All hail the emperor...:D:D

denden7070
21-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Too late loh... think YT KCed by you loh... lucky u neber set target on LW else I got no place to go loh...

All hail the emperor...:D:D

i'm just a fxxker but not a lover;);)

Born2Skru
21-08-2008, 12:09 PM
thats not what the FLs say lorrrr :p

i'm just a fxxker but not a lover;);)

aczeta76
21-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Okie guys... not going to TCSS here liao..

Kena zapped by 3 "ahem" over a 5 mins period for god knows what reason...

Ciao..

warbird
21-08-2008, 08:35 PM
My sincerest thx to bro denden7070 for giving me a chance to meet YT, a real SYT singer. The following is my truthful n humble FR.

Called her to make a "date" the other day n was impressed w/ her sexy voice n an accent which was very familiar to me... felt an immediate kinship, haha. Arranged to meet her near Badminton Hall in broad day light. I waited n felt a bit nervous as I had been disappointed many times before.

After about 10 minutes, a young, tall, pretty n sexy gal in a fashionable dress appeared. My heart quickened...wow, my lucky day! She was quite a looker w/o any makeup, had sharp facial features w/ a hint of exotic blood (she is 100% Chinese though). Skin was fair, nai nai big, ass also quite big n perky (I'm an unabashed butt man), waist small...also shapely thighs n those long white legs! I was lost for words! She walked towards me...she was shy n hesitant and, for a split second, I thought she was going to reject me (bro denden said she would reject any bro she was not comfortable w/). She then whispered that we should go to a hotel far from the area n off we went. In the car, I was peeping at her sexy legs n mentally undressing her...my didi was already bulging n throbbing. I felt like a salivating, hungry wolf ready to devour a helpless n delicious lamb.:D

Checked into an extra large rm at Axxxx Hotel. She was very shy, dimmed all the lights n we bathed separately. She came out wrapped in a towel n I hugged her tightly standing up. The faint sweet fragrance of her young body was intoxicating. I roamed n caressed n licked her body eagerly n hungrily. Kept sucking her large nai nai...nice muffin tops type of nipples, very soft. Then stroke her pretty pussy...wet wet quickly. She started moanly softly...

We then lied down in bed. She gently caressed my rock-hard didi n my balls...had to stop her becos I almost came. Couldn't tahan anymore, I capped myself n then entered her very tight n wet pussy w/ a faint squishing sound. Could feel the delightful squeeze of her tight, tight n young young pussy, really shiok... I rammed n pounded her very, very hard in several positions...she moaned n quivered...the sight of my swollen didi sliding in n out of her tiny lovehole was really exciting.

After don't know how long, I felt very hot, was sweating profusely n getting breathless...I reluctantly unloaded my spunk finally. Very exhausted but very sextisfied! We washed up n then chatted for a while. I paid her n then took her back to Badminton Hall. She told me quite a bit about herself n asked me some questions. We agreed to meet again.

Ratings (IMHO):
Name: YT
Origin: Fujian, PRC
HT: 167-168, WT: 51 Kg (my estimate)
Stats: 34B+, 25, 35 (my estimate)
Face: 7.5, sharp features, double eyelids, kissable lips, fair n clear skin w/ no blemishes, no makeup, even n small teeth, a hint of exotic look (Japanese? Spanish?) though 100% Chinese
Boobs: 7.5, B+, very attractive, suckable, soft nipples (muffin tops type)
Body: 8.5, proportionate from head to toe, no tattoos, fair smooth skin, long beautiful legs. Told me that she had some small scars in her legs (I really didn't notice any). Nice butt n thighs as well.
Pussy: Pretty, wispy hair, small lips, no smell
Frenching: I didn't try
BJ/BBJ: Not offered
Painting: Didn't try, though very tempted. Must bring Glad wrap next time.:D
GFE: Initially 2, finally 7.5
FJ: 8.5
Damage: 120 + tip + room
RTF: Yes

Overall, I was very satisfied w/ YT. Her smile was very sweet, but initially she was very quiet, looking a bit sad n moody. Her attitude towards me was cold, even icy at first (even though I understood her dialect). Perhaps becos I was more than twice her age or perhaps becos she was frustrated over her circumstances which I shall not go into. Anyway she was very happy n chatty on the way back n she wanted to meet me again.:D

Please note that she is NOT for everyone as she offers very limited service n doesn't take the initiative. I had to service n engage her in sweet talk to break the ice! She reminded me of bonking an inexperienced JC gal many years ago.

However, I still like her very much becos of her looks, figure n tight n wet pussy. And of course her youthfulness, freshness n demureness. She is different from all other WLs I hv met. She is my kind of meat...

Finally, I want to take my hat off to bro denden7070! You must be a wizard or full-time prospector to be able to find such a gem. Thx again, bro denden.

Thx for reading n hv a good day!

aczeta76
21-08-2008, 10:21 PM
My sincerest thx to bro denden7070 for giving me a chance to meet YT, a real SYT singer. The following is my truthful n humble FR.

Finally, I want to take my hat off to bro denden7070! You must be a wizard or full-time prospector to be able to find such a gem. Thx again, bro denden.

Bro... good FR, pique my interest again. Will go meet her next week if no action this weekend.:D

y291252001
21-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Bro... good FR, pique my interest again. Will go meet her next week if no action this weekend.:D

bro aczeta76, thanks to denden7070 i got her ctc too. targetting to onz her one of the weekday next week too. hmmm... who knows.... perhaps i'll just be able to beat you to service her 1st. :p

aczeta76
21-08-2008, 10:40 PM
bro aczeta76, thanks to denden7070 i got her ctc too. targetting to onz her one of the weekday next week too. hmmm... who knows.... perhaps i'll just be able to beat you to service her 1st. :p

Nvm lah... the more the better for her. Me feel a bit better after long distance call today to someone tt's y got a little mood to cheong

y291252001
21-08-2008, 10:49 PM
bro aczeta76, i understand how you feel... she really has a very sweet voice. i recall one time when i called her to check if she was available and though was told she was booked, i heard her voice and sense her smile - heart also go soft liao. Still vaguely remember her sexy tone before she hung up the phone. Hmmmm...

Happy for you lah... Still can chat up with her. :)

btw, bro warbird - very nice detailed FR post! will put you in my to-up list (problem is i'm still clearing the list, so be patient, i'll definitely reward you with my humble 4pts);)

warbird
21-08-2008, 11:28 PM
btw, bro warbird - very nice detailed FR post! will put you in my to-up list (problem is i'm still clearing the list, so be patient, i'll definitely reward you with my humble 4pts);)

Thx for ur kind words, bro. I shall remember to reciprocate ur kindness.

BTW, I got zapped by an unknown bro for writing a 100% truthful FR for TY. I guess it's impossible to please everyone. Perhaps he met her n was most disappointed? Then he should've posted his opposing view. I can understand that becos one man's meat is...

Thx n Goodnight!:)

infinitiumus
22-08-2008, 09:22 AM
bro,

Nice FR but for me, I am a sucker for service so guess I would pass it.

But I am actually intrigued by the look that you described.

aczeta76
22-08-2008, 09:42 AM
bro,

Nice FR but for me, I am a sucker for service so guess I would pass it.

But I am actually intrigued by the look that you described.

SERVICE huh... then u muz be after wawa lah.

Warbird, good fr...:p (I said it again) so u know it is good:p

denden7070
22-08-2008, 10:54 AM
thats not what the FLs say lorrrr :p

FL will only say.......xiao zhong...我好想你。。。。。。。。。的$$$:D:D

denden7070
22-08-2008, 10:57 AM

However, I still like her very much becos of her looks, figure n tight n wet pussy. And of course her youthfulness, freshness n demureness. She is different from all other WLs I hv met. She is my kind of meat...

thanks for your FR,and indeed she was having some problem;) me just a horny fxxker nia......when ever a chick pass by me..........:rolleyes::D

denden7070
22-08-2008, 10:58 AM
now i'm still waiting for hau ge's steamy FR:D:D

aczeta76
22-08-2008, 11:26 AM
now i'm still waiting for hau ge's steamy FR:D:D

Orh... then I better stay away for a while.. dun want to taste cactus juice..hengz I free only next week...ahaha

denden7070
22-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Orh... then I better stay away for a while.. dun want to taste cactus juice..hengz I free only next week...ahaha

then you taste of xiao zhong lor:D:D

aczeta76
22-08-2008, 01:09 PM
then you taste of xiao zhong lor:D:D

chey chey... I will ask her if she had been with you in the last 24 hrs before I book..hahaha

denden7070
22-08-2008, 01:21 PM
chey chey... I will ask her if she had been with you in the last 24 hrs before I book..hahaha

then.........the only safe day is monday lor cos i will meditating sunday not bonking:D

surachai
22-08-2008, 02:00 PM
then.........the only safe day is monday lor cos i will meditating sunday not bonking

Thanks Bro DD7070 for San San contact..Just tried her an hour ago...No words can describe my pain now...;) But I am sure it will be all worth it. Btw she tells me you are due for return visit...:D

TinTin130670
22-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Thanks Bro DD7070 for San San contact..Just tried her an hour ago...No words can describe my pain now...;) But I am sure it will be all worth it. Btw she tells me you are due for return visit...:D

Wow...surprise to see CP king Surachai oso here...:D
BTW, will u be in CP early Sep..really hope to cheong with u..:D

Cheers,
TinTin

rejoicewith
22-08-2008, 04:57 PM
hi everyone...trying to learn something from you guys..lol...

aczeta76
22-08-2008, 05:06 PM

San san in simi lang?

brany_kong
22-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Hi bro, can i have her ctc too thanks

surachai
22-08-2008, 10:55 PM
San san in simi lang?

Sorry lah..totally unrelated to this thread but its a girl that TS recommended me in JB for JG.;) Went to get my rifle polished before i go DG next week mah...

denden7070
23-08-2008, 01:31 PM
San san in simi lang?

she is a service technician:D:D

aczeta76
23-08-2008, 01:53 PM
she is a service technician:D:D

The "Senior" one in JB... issit?

I think I know who.

listeneralways
23-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Will firstly like to thank bro denden7070 for giving a newbie and noob like me the opportunity to meet this sweet young lady.

SMS her yesterday to ask her if I could date her today. waited moments before she replied yes why not? Exchanged several sms and finally arranged to meet her at 1pm at her selected pick up point. Near some Seafood coffee shop... ...

Today at around 11am, I sms her again and kind of reminded her that I'll be arriving at 1pm. She replied and said it will be good if I could come earlier. Of course mai tu liao. Set off quickly. Upon reaching destination, called her to inform I had arrived.

Waited about 15mins, siao liao high tide and urgent. But bo bian continued to wait as pretty anxious to see a singer!!! Not too long later this pretty, demure and sweet girl dressed in black appeared. Long silky hair and distinctive features to sum up everything. She took out her handphone and I quickly searched for mine, waiting anxiously for it to ring... ... YES, she saw me answer and walked over. After she got into the car, started to rain. Asked her where she prefer to go. "Anywhere not near here." Then continued to our journey to B**C@@*** 81 where there's a basement car park not worried to let her kena rain. "Had promised bro denden7070 to take care of her mah.

Upon reaching our love nest, what happened after kind of shocked me and really not what I had imagined. But truely something different and I kind of enjoyed it.

Firstly, high tide quickly go toilet. After came out, she immediately went in and locked the toilet door. Hummm mmm .... .... heard shower sound, came out in towel liao. Wow so fast? Hence I cheekily asked her is it my turn. She just nodded her head. So lan lan go shower... ...

After shower came out to a dark room, she had dimmed all the lights, got under the blanket and waited there. So I quickly join her and lied there looking at her. She looked and me and I looked at her. Eh what's going on? I'm a noob but so is she. Wa... ... but so adorable she looked. So vulnerable and I cannot tahan so I take action. Kissed her over her neck, ear lobes, ... ... and moved on. I'm servicing her instead! But damn the feeling's good as it's like making love to your own girl friend who's exploring this with you for the first time!!! Sure brings back memories.

Her soft yet very natural moans was a big turn on. Had never had such a innocent FL before and quite exciting I must say. Only had the chance to do one stance with her riding me as during that time, felt she came and I also bei tahan come also... ... Oh ya forgot to say that initially she didn't allow me to french her but gradually as she starts to engross into action, her kiss was one hell of shiok also!!!

Ratings:
Name: YiTing
Origin: Fujian, PRC
HT: 167-168, WT: 50kg(maybe)
Stats: 34B+, 25, 35
Face: 7.0
Boobs: 7.0
Body: 7.5
Pussy: no smell
Frenching: 8.0
BJ/BBJ: nope
Painting: Yes
GFE: 7.0
FJ: 7.0(I only got to try one stance, or else should be higher)
Damage: 120 + tip + room
RTF: Definitely

Had the chance to chat with her a little more and realised she in a dilemia now, somehow can't really make ends meet with the loan she has to pay back. So bros who support her wherever you can lor... ...

Cheers!

listeneralways
23-08-2008, 05:06 PM
***deleted***

Sorry double posting

warbird
23-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Had the chance to chat with her a little more and realised she in a dilemia now, somehow can't really make ends meet with the loan she has to pay back. So bros who support her wherever you can lor... ...

Cheers!

Nice FR, bro listeneralways. Yes, let's try to help this hapless gal. I promise to do my part.:D

I hv received a few PM asking for YT's ctc. One of the implicit rules of this forum is that it should be obtained from the TS. So pls PM bro denden7070 for her ctc. He will do the necessary screening for her protection.

Thx n hv a great day!

daviddavid
23-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks Bro DD for YT contact. Tried her almost a week ago, nut only have time to write FR now.

I pick her up near her place and proceed to hotel. She request not to go to hotel in geylang thus I drive us to H81 at Kovan. Along the way, can feel that she is very reluctant and nervous.

In room,after bathing, she straight away hid in the blanket, I manage to try 3 stance before cumming. Overall can see she is very green and need a lot of guiding.

Name : Yi Ting
Face : 7.5/10 (quite gd looking, know how to dress)
Body : 7/10 (Fair & smooth SYT body)
Boobs: 6/10 (a bit small)
Frenshing : no
Fj : 9/10 (very tight and just like have sex with gf)
GFE : 8/10

denden7070
23-08-2008, 08:30 PM
thanks for the FRs posted:)

i had told her not to think so much liao,what ever amount she owe just take it easy,anyway things cant be rush too:)

listeneralways
23-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Agree bro... ... things can't be rushed.;)

denden7070
23-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Agree bro... ... things can't be rushed.;)

she did told me you are a nice guy;) me pity old man........i have to pay 200 for a session with her.........haiz

aczeta76
23-08-2008, 08:38 PM
she did told me you are a nice guy;) me pity old man........i have to pay 200 for a session with her.........haiz

Aiyoh... she got $$ problem oso huh... then I muz go see if I can help:confused:

listeneralways
23-08-2008, 08:38 PM
:D $200 for a session. Can see you're really helping her. She's not a person who would talk much but when she does, can see she's really sad and worried rather than cooking some story to earn more money. Unfortunately I have very tight schedule or else will rtf her more often... ... :p

peter123.p
24-08-2008, 05:13 AM
Bro DD is FLs's Idol as i know ! ($200 /session somemore :D )

Was meet YT again before my outstation .

Just manage to brought her some BBQ Chicken wing(as promised in 1st meet).:p

Tis time even more just like having a great time with yo real GF.

She really had a hard time in our shore,else we won't see such a innocent pretty gal in FL scene .

From my personnal view:

YT is a gal who won't easilly ask for help, innocent & well personnality which touching my heart.:o

Hope Bro who manage to meet her ,pls try our best in any forms to help her as we afordable.

Hope she can settle her problem soon!

Cheers!

denden7070
24-08-2008, 01:59 PM
thanks for FR posted.

pls dont mention her sad story to her unless she want to confide to you(chances not so high) from what i roughly know her creditors seem harsass her family members(this one die die dont tell her hor)

for bro who want to have session with her,pls treat her nice n handle her with care,THANK YOU:)

Monkey4
24-08-2008, 02:07 PM
thanks for FR posted.

pls dont mention her sad story to her unless she want to confide to you(chances not so high) from what i roughly know her creditors seem harsass her family members(this one die die dont tell her hor)

for bro who want to have session with her,pls treat her nice n handle her with care,THANK YOU:)

sob sob.... me crying liao... dun know why... din hear the whole sad story but machiam feel like crying.... wah...la.... la....

bro denden, with your KC Emperor title... u definitely have the means to bao her mah.... go bao her.... bring her up the shores and make her priceless again

:cool:

ps ... btw.... think bro otur on the way to save her tomolo too

otur
24-08-2008, 02:33 PM

sorry bro, whats her operating hour n where she stay ah?
can pm me if not to be posted here.
tmr i wake up liao should be able to arrange a session.
then after that can la kopi with u all.

jjhanbro
24-08-2008, 05:22 PM
sounds good to me.

denden7070
24-08-2008, 09:42 PM
sorry bro, whats her operating hour n where she stay ah?
can pm me if not to be posted here.
tmr i wake up liao should be able to arrange a session.
then after that can la kopi with u all.

can call her from 12pm liao;) location pm you liao:)

otur
25-08-2008, 12:13 AM
can call her from 12pm liao;) location pm you liao:)

roger :D:D

denden7070
25-08-2008, 11:38 AM
roger :D:D

wish you have a nice time;)

remyken
25-08-2008, 01:43 PM
once again thanx bro denden for introducing YT.

below is my short FR on her

looks- 7
Boobs- 6.5
Body- 6.5
BJ- no as stated before.
FJ- 7
Damage- 120
RTF- not sure, too many choices out there :p

otur
25-08-2008, 04:01 PM
ps ... btw.... think bro otur on the way to save her tomolo too

sad, just woke up. think no enough time liao.
tmr will be onz.......

melon8888
25-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks brother Den for the contacts again.

was thinking whether to try out this syt or not, as bro den did warn abt dont expect FL standard but decided to take a risk and go ahead . Result : mission failed, did not complete the job :o

looks : 7
Body :7
BJ : no as stated
Frenching : no
painting : yes, wet
Fingering : yes , abit
FJ- did not complete :o
GFE : 7/10 , friendly but very shy
Damage- 120

One man’s meat is another man’s poison, must really salute Brother Den

aczeta76
25-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Thanks brother Den for the contacts again.

was thinking whether to try out this syt or not, as bro den did warn abt dont expect FL standard but decided to take a risk and go ahead . Result : mission failed, did not complete the job :o

Damage- 120

U no mood to finish the job huh, she too cute issit...

5stars
25-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Result : mission failed, did not complete the job :o

looks : 7
BJ : no as stated
Frenching : no
Fingering : yes , abit
Damage- 120

What do you mean by "failed mission"???

Can you elaborate?

Thanks!

melon8888
25-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Bro, failed mission means : my brother fall asleep half way thru :o

eveningstar
25-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Thanks bro for YT contact.

Fixed appoinment on Sunday, picked her up at 12pm and drive to LADR 81, fully booked and was told need to wait for 1hr plus! drive to the next nearer 81 next to Sim Lim, WTF 1hr plus again and next to Belastier..CCB no hope also. Decided to drive back to LADR81 again and take queue number as she told me she's not in hurry. While waiting we decided to eat something nearby. Ordered food and phone suddenly rang and told me room ready, WTF not even 15min. We cancelled order and proceed to our love place.

She is really tall, same height as me with her heels on. She has got the attitute, somewhat boh chap type and don't talk or smile much. That is what she appear to be. In the room we bath seperately, after my turn she hide under blanket and look very shy. Slowly touched her, slowly reviewing her two neh. Not the best but acceptable but complement with her smooth skin. I feel her CB but bit dry, so started to touched her sensually all over. Hugging her tight against me and kissed and licked her ear. Initially she resisted frenching, so i diverted her attention and continue to make her feel horny. My leg between her CB and rubbed sensually. After a while she attacked me by frenching me, reached my finger to her CB and i can feel love juice flowing out. She gave out very soft natural moan which reminds me of how my ex-gf moan. Asked for her permission to paint her and she nodded, which was very unlike her before making love. She said she is ready and ask me enter her, so quickly put on the cab 'myself'. Feeling is great, i can feel that she is enjoying the sex as much as i do and no rush at all. After few position, i decided to let her rest and ejected......

looks : 6.4 (i'm particular with look, but made up with her height and GFE)
BJ : Nope it's ok with me
Frenching : Yes, she frenched me
Fingering : yes, paint while finger her the same time
FJ- 8, like doign with gf but i've to take initiative before she take hers
GFE : 8/10 , like my gf
Damage- 120

bongbibi
26-08-2008, 01:11 AM
pm me contacts please... :p

denden7070
26-08-2008, 02:14 AM
thanks for the FR posted:)

warbird
26-08-2008, 08:43 PM
I RTF Yi Ting recently. More friendly n less shy, she allowed the rm to be much brighter n called me X da ge. Had a much better look at her young naked body. Nice pussy w/ fair lips, just like edible abalone.

Her service was still limited though. Managed to lightly kissed her lips only. Strictly no BJ. But she seemed to enjoy the whole session more. She intimated that she wanted me to paint her pussy raw.:eek: When I gently declined the "invitation," she was actually quite flustered, at least for a few minutes. Despite that, the FJ was good: She was very responsive, moaning softly n thrusting her pelvis rhythmically. Very tight n wet cunt, really shiok. She gave me a very sextisfying workout!

She also would like me to see her, as often as possible, at the club where she is a singer.:eek: I told her I usually sleep very early, but promised her that I would try to go w/ some frens to 捧场.

melon8888
26-08-2008, 10:22 PM
U no mood to finish the job huh, she too cute issit...

Bro, dont suan me lah. Get your shi mei to give her some training mah:D

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Bro, dont suan me lah. Get your shi mei to give her some training mah:D

Errhh... training I give lah.. Li Wei not les..

But with DD7070... where got need my lesser skills...:p

melon8888
26-08-2008, 10:43 PM
But with DD7070... where got need my lesser skills...:p[/QUOTE]

lol :D taiji very fast huh

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 10:48 PM
But with DD7070... where got need my lesser skills...:p

lol :D taiji very fast huh[/QUOTE]

Muz pay homage to the "Emperor of KC" mah...

If I got time then I go see YT...she had bros like you and warbird with her... enuff lah

otur
27-08-2008, 06:40 AM
She also would like me to see her, as often as possible, at the club where she is a singer.:eek: I told her I usually sleep very early, but promised her that I would try to go w/ some frens to 捧场.

bro just beware. if u dun usually go HFJ, dont start.....
support her in the way u are doing now.

otur
27-08-2008, 06:42 AM
thanks for the FR posted:)

neber update ur signature?
how many time u RTF liao ah :D

5stars
27-08-2008, 11:18 AM
But she seemed to enjoy the whole session more. She intimated that she wanted me to paint her pussy raw.:eek: When I gently declined the "invitation,"

I am puzzled leh... How to paint a girl pussy with protection :confused:

Do you mean "bonking" her raw rather than "painting"..?? :D

denden7070
27-08-2008, 11:20 AM
yesterday rtf her again,this time i think she had some "improvement" she attack my nipples.after licking my nipples.......action start (knn.i tot she might go south n...........:D) but not to worry,hopefully 1 or 2 more RTF will get BJ and from BJ to BBBJ:D:D

GhostRay
27-08-2008, 12:01 PM
yesterday rtf her again,this time i think she had some "improvement" she attack my nipples.after licking my nipples.......action start (knn.i tot she might go south n...........:D) but not to worry,hopefully 1 or 2 more RTF will get BJ and from BJ to BBBJ:D:DWish you luck..... U dun need anything but give to u anyway......

denden7070
27-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Wish you luck..... U dun need anything but give to u anyway......

so today you got your slot??:cool:

Born2Skru
27-08-2008, 12:53 PM
ooi where you been? still travelling or not...:confused:

Wish you luck..... U dun need anything but give to u anyway......

warbird
27-08-2008, 03:15 PM
bro just beware. if u dun usually go HFJ, dont start.....
support her in the way u are doing now.

Hi bro otur,

Thx for ur astute advice. I plan to go w/ frens only once, hv a drink, listen to her singing, tip her a bit to show support, but dun intend to be a regular. :cool:

I am puzzled leh... How to paint a girl pussy with protection :confused:

Do you mean "bonking" her raw rather than "painting"..?? :D

Hi bro 5stars,

Just use a clean intact Glad wrap to cover her pussy n ass, then u can lick n eat her w/ impunity.:D

I never, ever bonk any gal, including non-WLs, w/o a new Durex CD.

denden7070
28-08-2008, 03:36 AM
bro warbird,YT is a innocent gal n this is where the problem lies.....will be easily kana self trapped KC;)

warbird
28-08-2008, 10:31 AM
bro warbird,YT is a innocent gal n this is where the problem lies.....will be easily kana self trapped KC;)

Hi bro DD,

Thx for ur warning. YT is indeed an innocent n sweet gal who is unpredictable; often sulky, but at times surprisingly naughty n playful. I must admit that I like her a lot n hv some KC for her. But rest assured that after my past painful experiences, I'll not fall for anyone easily(knock on wood).

Whenever I develop strong KC for a gal, I meditate daily until those feelings ar completely removed.:cool:

My mantra? "Love is the delusion that one pussy differs from another."

Good day!

Born2Skru
28-08-2008, 11:05 AM
well said lol :p:D

...."Love is the delusion that one pussy differs from another."

denden7070
28-08-2008, 11:14 AM
well said lol :p:D

you also feel it:rolleyes:

otur
28-08-2008, 11:19 AM
you also feel it:rolleyes:

thot u guys going to the sea?
or still early :D

denden7070
28-08-2008, 11:26 AM
thot u guys going to the sea?
or still early :D

still early early:)

GhostRay
28-08-2008, 01:58 PM
so today you got your slot??:cool:yesterday got.:p

GhostRay
28-08-2008, 01:59 PM
ooi where you been? still travelling or not...:confused:back to SG last sat. :D

otur
28-08-2008, 02:50 PM
still early early:)

hope u all heng heng dua huat
huat huat huat ah

denden7070
29-08-2008, 03:42 PM
i have manage to bring down her damage to 80 liao as she really need $$ to send back for her debts n interests

Monkey4
29-08-2008, 03:54 PM
i have manage to bring down her damage to 80 liao as she really need $$ to send back for her debts n interests

bro denden7070, u helping to top up the difference is it ? :rolleyes:

aczeta76
29-08-2008, 04:01 PM

So bad arh... Sorry can't help 'coz 1st sep coming and I dun 1 to kenna KC...

Warbird and YT supporters... time for activation.:D

listeneralways
29-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Wah like that har... ... will call her and arrange for session soon... ...

Really busy nowadays.

denden7070
30-08-2008, 02:18 AM
Wah like that har... ... will call her and arrange for session soon... ...

Really busy nowadays.

what to do....she really need $$ to remit back:)

denden7070
30-08-2008, 02:20 AM

;)

otur
30-08-2008, 02:39 AM

;)

i think DD sure win a lot thats why can top up.
80, can consider......

Monkey4
30-08-2008, 08:33 AM
what to do....she really need $$ to remit back:)

bro denden... since she is having a crisis.... then remit for her first lah... .then deduct from your session with her lor.... machiam like Car Polishing Membership lah... maybe in her case... 6 mths membership lor... u can rope in i1papaya, spyder575 for this scheme too.

She is a nice gal lah...... hope her worries can be over soon.

Ya... warbird and all supporters of YT... pls continue to patronise her.

ps bro otur, at $80 no need to consider lah.... worth a bonk.... I have seen her face and height..... worthy.... btw.... bro denden... think Sianren should not missed this YT too cos he likes tall gal.

otur
30-08-2008, 08:46 AM
bro otur, at $80 no need to consider lah.... worth a bonk.... I have seen her face and height..... worthy.... btw.... bro denden... think Sianren should not missed this YT too cos he likes tall gal.

i also like tall gal. the tallest i ever get so far is another singer from another HFJ standing at 1.75m. same as me. but this 1 big frame from 东北 :D

aczeta76
30-08-2008, 08:55 AM
bro denden... since she is having a crisis.... then remit for her first lah... .then deduct from your session with her lor.... machiam like Car Polishing Membership lah... maybe in her case... 6 mths membership lor... u can rope in i1papaya, spyder575 for this scheme too.

ps bro otur, at $80 no need to consider lah.... worth a bonk.... I have seen her face and height..... worthy.... btw.... bro denden... think Sianren should not missed this YT too cos he likes tall gal.

membership scheme... hahaha lucky u never say pre-paid card

Sianren was interested ler.. but nvr see his FR. maybe go for kimchi stock again

GhostRay
30-08-2008, 09:03 AM

ps bro otur, at $80 no need to consider lah.... worth a bonk.... I have seen her face and height..... worthy.... btw.... bro denden... think Sianren should not missed this YT too cos he likes tall gal.Bro, what if she 2 bro in need of the "car polishing" the same time? But in this case is "head polishing". So now depend whose credit more or whose kc more to be serve 1st????

warbird
30-08-2008, 09:58 AM

As her staunch supporter, I shall continue to do my part.:D Hope that all bros here will pitch in to help this hapless gal from Fujian, my ancestral homeland.:cool:

denden7070
30-08-2008, 01:48 PM
hope bros with her ctc can help her,me alone cant help her much as i got to help alot.......:D:D

otur
30-08-2008, 02:00 PM
hope bros with her ctc can help her,me alone cant help her much as i got to help alot.......:D:D

today no go GL lakopi?

i1papaya
30-08-2008, 04:52 PM

Can consider for such Membership:p:D. But a little worry leh. What if collected payment but next day close shop how?:D
Bro DD7070 will wash on her behalf boh?:p

denden7070
30-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Can consider for such Membership:p:D. But a little worry leh. What is collected payment but next day close shop how?
Bro DD7070 will wash on her beside boh?:p

then bro monkey offer you AJ lor:D

denden7070
31-08-2008, 04:25 PM
still no FR out??:confused:

otur
31-08-2008, 04:54 PM
As her staunch supporter, I shall continue to do my part.:D Hope that all bros here will pitch in to help this hapless gal from Fujian, my ancestral homeland.:cool:

for yr info the place she work is having a show on 2nd sept.
i still have some balance there.
if u wan we can drop by after the tcss at lor 8.

otur
31-08-2008, 04:55 PM
still no FR out??:confused:

:D finally saw her. guess should be the one cos one n onli fr fujian.
:p but still prefer your priceless feifei. lidat how ar ;)

Redoxan
31-08-2008, 05:22 PM

Nowadays a lot of happening huh???

Can intro to me or not?:D

otur
01-09-2008, 05:28 AM
Nowadays a lot of happening huh???

Can intro to me or not?:D

aiyo bro these gals all DD's lobang leh. i go look see nia...

warbird
01-09-2008, 09:44 AM

Thx so much for the invite. May not be able to see the show unless it's quite early.:( Would certainly like to drop by the place w/ u some time this month.

Hv a great day!

Monkey4
01-09-2008, 09:58 AM

bro otur.... me too but now priceless liao and moreover she no longer in sillypore leh.. :(

otur
01-09-2008, 11:10 AM
bro otur.... me too but now priceless liao and moreover she no longer in sillypore leh.. :(

Thats why can onli gian gian gian :o

warbird
01-09-2008, 03:29 PM
According to YT, there will be a good show at her work place tomolo at 8:30 PM: Singing, fashion show, dancing n performance, etc.:cool: She wants bros here to show up n sit in her "tables" so that she can claim credit. I dun think I can make it, unfortunately.:( Pls call her for details. She will be very grateful. And there ar other attractive singers...:D

Thx n hv a great day!

lglg666
01-09-2008, 03:36 PM
wah...another gem by you.

Monkey4
01-09-2008, 04:38 PM
According to YT, there will be a good show at her work place tomolo at 8:30 PM: Singing, fashion show, dancing n performance, etc.:cool: She wants bros here to show up n sit in her "tables" so that she can claim credit. I dun think I can make it, unfortunately.:( Pls call her for details. She will be very grateful. And there ar other attractive singers...:D

Thx n hv a great day!

Maybe Emperor KC Denden can go to TCSS early and give a speech first and then count strength and then Encik i1papaya can march all of them to YT's place of work to show support and hang flowers.

Good idea?

aczeta76
01-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Maybe Emperor KC Denden can go to TCSS early and give a speech first and then count strength and then Encik i1papaya can march all of them to YT's place of work to show support and hang flowers.

Good idea?

Yo... sick monkey still TCSS all around arh.. never rest.

Later u horny and go bonk b4 fully recovered then we (ahem.. they) will all kena your germs ...

Monkey4
01-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Yo... sick monkey still TCSS all around arh.. never rest.

Later u horny and go bonk b4 fully recovered then we (ahem.. they) will all kena your germs ...

bro aczeta76, looks like u always follow behind my monkey backside hor :D

no worries lah.... u retired liao mah (so why u scared i pass germs to u) and moreover I dun go for secret mission one... me unlike other insects or creatures who always go for secret mission one lah....

yo, u coming for TCSS tomolo?

aczeta76
01-09-2008, 05:20 PM
bro aczeta76, looks like u always follow behind my monkey backside hor :D

no worries lah.... u retired liao mah (so why u scared i pass germs to u) and moreover I dun go for secret mission one... me unlike other insects or creatures who always go for secret mission one lah....

yo, u coming for TCSS tomolo?

Erhhh... I also went for secret mission when Xiao Na was around leh.. anyway, that's why I said THEY ,, not me...

TCSS, u got see me there before meh.. My exception was when I promise WuLi that I will go if she comes back... she MIA now so haizz

Monkey4
01-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Erhhh... I also went for secret mission when Xiao Na was around leh.. anyway, that's why I said THEY ,, not me...

TCSS, u got see me there before meh.. My exception was when I promise WuLi that I will go if she comes back... she MIA now so haizz

bro, haizz.... hope to see u tomolo so no chance liao hor. BTW, how come your points machiam like DJIA.... up down up down....I think we better dun tcss here liao lah...

sorry....:o

aczeta76
01-09-2008, 05:37 PM
bro, haizz.... hope to see u tomolo so no chance liao hor. BTW, how come your points machiam like DJIA.... up down up down....I think we better dun tcss here liao lah...

sorry....:o

Then u pray that Wu Li comes back soon loh.. hahaha.. Okie, dun hijack the thread anymore.

My points... haiz... wat to do.. nvm lah:D

U get well soon... dun be lovesick anymore

otur
01-09-2008, 06:15 PM

Thx so much for the invite. May not be able to see the show unless it's quite early. Would certainly like to drop by the place w/ u some time this month.

Hv a great day!

According to YT, there will be a good show at her work place tomolo at 8:30 PM: Singing, fashion show, dancing n performance, etc. She wants bros here to show up n sit in her "tables" so that she can claim credit. I dun think I can make it, unfortunately.:( Pls call her for details. She will be very grateful. And there ar other attractive singers...

Thx n hv a great day!

already told u liao ma. u choose to listen to the gal not me :o
not sit at her table, its book table for her. every singer need book 2 table with min spending of 200 each. as for attractive singers, i onli see 2 that stilll can make it in term of looks. in a joint with 10+ tables onli 8 singers to run around. u think worth spending? i invited u cos u siad interested to drop by someday mah. :D
of cos she will be grateful cos she have a mossion to fufill. but come to think abt it, spedning 80 u get a nice bonk. spending 200, u get a nice hand shake n smile. which do u choose?
sorry for being blunt cos i did spend some of my hard earn money in kinda place and happen to know how it works..... :p

warbird
01-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Hi bro otur,

Thx for ur frank advice. U got PM.

Good day!

marc5
01-09-2008, 08:14 PM
I caught up with Yi Ting (依婷) this afternoon. Having read several FRs on her in this thread, I had no high expectation on her service but her mystery of being a “doesn’t-talk-much” SYT singer. It was a different challenge.

Yi Ting didn’t say much when she turned up in my room initially. She was tall and quite sweet and pretty, especially when she smiled. When time passed and things warmed up, she was rather chatty. Largely chatting about her upcoming “show” and poor business in the lounge she worked. The bonking session was not too bad after all as I didn’t expect great service. More towards f**king a modest and “green” GF. Rather, my aim was to have a bonk with a shy SYT. I met my aim.

My rating on Yi Ting:

Face: 7.0 – 7.5 (very sweet when she smiled)
Body: 7.0 (quite tall at 168, told her to trim her tummy fat, 36B-26-36)
Skin: 7.0 (fair and smooth, no visible tattoo on body except on one wrist)
Boobs: 7.5 (B, small nipples, great for licking)
Pussy: 7.5 (unshaven with lightly populated hair, nice pinkish flaps)
Catbath: NA (knee cap lick was great, but only a short while)
Frenching: NA (only light kisses on the lips)
Fingering: 7.5 (she enjoyed slow and gentle fingering, nice and wet, be gentle though)
BJ: NA (never offered, never asked)
FJ: 8.0 (all positions, especially horny when she was on top)
Satisfaction: 7.5 (overall, I enjoyed the scene of f**king an innocent singer)
RTF: Maybe (I have to clear my backlog first)
Damage: stated rate + very good tips

May be my rating was a little high, but I did have a good bonk with her despite the shortfall in service. Thanks to bro Denden7070 for contact. Cheers.

Kumpongman
01-09-2008, 10:46 PM
1st, many thanks to Bro DenDen (Is it “hard-hard” in Hokkien?) for his speedy supply of Yi Ting’s contact info last Friday, but could only make an appt with her on Sunday for this morning little get-together!

So quickly showed my face “Big-Big” in the office in the morning, then, left for my early lunch (11am). Yi Ting was surprised that I was at the meeting place on time, as she had been given the “aeroplane” a few times by bros here. She quickly got up (slept at 3am after her KTV duty) and changed into a sporty red Adidas outfit (t-shirt and shorts) to meet me. As stated in previous FRs, she is 1.6m tall, nice facial feature, with a Madonna-like mole, slim with dyed shoulder length hair (just touching the shoulder slightly).

As usual, she wants to get as far away from GL as possible due to recent AV raids; which is to my liking as well – I don’t like to be caught in GL for whatever reasons. So we TCSS abit while driving to Lavender 81. In general, she is not a talker and has a husky voice; which she told me was “always like that” plus her excessive singing the previous night.

When in the room, she quickly went in to take a shower by herself, and came out with a towel wrapped like a “bah-chang”. I think she is shy and not comfortable in nude in front of a ‘strange’ man!! I took my shower after and when I got out, she ‘s already hidden in the blanket, claiming the air-cond was cold!

So quickly joined her in the blanket, TCSS, abit hugging and caressing her soft body/breast while watching some old TV8 Chinese drama (as she doesn’t have a TV set in her dorm) , but as pointed out by many bros, you really need to lead the conversation as she was not keen to volunteer info or initiating dialogue.

After awhile, I took the lead to suck/lick on her tiny soft nipples/breasts, and slowly moved my head down south to find the treasure cave. It’s not bushy, with a nice spread and she claimed it’s natural (no trimming is required). Very soon I began I painting from top to down, left to right to give my tongue some work-out!!! BUT my effort only met with very inaudible soft moan, and about 8-10mins, she asked me to put on my cap!!

Thru out, she looked not too into the action and her voice can be considered very “cold”, so my Didi was not that excited, and after picking up the CD, my didi went into coma!!! She then used her hands to try to wake up my didi (no BJ, and don't expect it), but my didi didn’t respond well. So I had to excite myself by kissing her neck, nipple and look at her nice slim body again, and some life came to my didi to allow me put on the CD!!!

BUT by then, her pussy is abit dry already, so another round of licking before I could march-in my didi. Even then, I was told to go in slowly, half-insertion 1st, as she felt a bit of pain!! By the time I was fully in, I was already in a different mode of operation!!! I focused too much on the "rehearsal", and ....

To the shame of my ancestors, my didi vomited after only 10-12 strokes!!!! My God!! I couldn’t believe myself! After all the hardwork and with a beautiful sweet young body laid in front of me, I just let go like that!! I am a useless half-man! I am the newly crowned 10-thrust golden wonder boy in the handicapped Olympic!! I was cursing to myself “What the f*ck!! So fast? What’s wrong with me?”

Anyway, she left the bed quickly to wash up without a word after I pulled out my didi, and I looked down at my didi..feel like chocking him!!! I need to look for a master to practice “Jiu Jiu Sheng Kung” (久 久 神 功) for sure!!

While sending her back, asked her if she needs "Pe-Pah-Gao" to smooth her throat, and that’s the time I noticed a softening of her voice/stance, and she then somewhat tried to explain that she is a quiet/introvert person and I need not pay attention to her 'silence". Invited her for lunch but she declined as she claimed she doesn’t take lunch, and would rather go back to rest!

RTF? YES!! I appreciate her “true colour” and the subtle sadness in her eyes! After all, she is “trapped” into this situation due to circumstances. I am not her BF and can’t expect her to treat me like one! Anyway, she will be here till Jan 09…so I will continue to support her! One more thing, one bro here seems to like to ‘rough” her up to the extent of causing ‘pain” …so bro, be cool!! Everyone needs a break! Don’t use money to justify violence!

Watsons
02-09-2008, 12:12 AM
To the shame of my ancestors, my didi vomited after only 10-12 strokes!!!! My God!! I couldn’t believe myself! After all the hardwork and with a beautiful sweet young body laid in front of me, I just let go like that!! I am a useless half-man! I am the newly crowned 10-thrust golden wonder boy in the handicapped Olympic!! I was cursing to myself “What the f*ck!! So fast? What’s wrong with me?”

Bro Kumpongman tks for the joke FR... U really make my nite :D 3 points to u... But the way good FR u got there ;)

aczeta76
02-09-2008, 09:15 AM
One more thing, one bro here seems to like to ‘rough” her up to the extent of causing ‘pain” …so bro, be cool!! Everyone needs a break! Don’t use money to justify violence!

Nice Fr...but I think bro mentioned should take note. Dun be rough lah.

denden7070
02-09-2008, 11:32 AM
thanks for the FR posted n help;):)

Kumpongman
02-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Thanks to Bro Watsons, Inte2266 that upzze me. I'm glad that my "little" suffering could brighten up your day/night!! You guys don't know how I feel when I read about Bro marc5's FR on the same day: "FJ: 8.0 (all positions, especially horny when she was on top)" - I wanted to go to the kitchen and plunge a kitchen knife into my chest.....repeatedly..until CSI also cannot determine the cause of my death!! He tried ALL positions, and I was just starting the most basic and traditional position 1 since the early days...and in less than 12 in-and-out...or 3 mins or less...I screamed "here I come!" like a teenage boy! May be it's time to retire....and write a book on "Dummy Guide to Cum in 3 mins or less"!!

denden7070
03-09-2008, 03:03 AM
YT is coded RED now

y291252001
03-09-2008, 10:44 PM
waliao.... she so shy meh?!?!?! No wonder when i called her, she apologize to me and say cannot book today. And when i asked her if tomorrow call her ok, she say not for the next few days.

Should go direct and tell me these few days, her auntie come visit her mah.... Make me think other things. Thought she decided to call it quits liao. Lucky read your red alert post denden7070. :p

denden7070
03-09-2008, 11:45 PM
waliao.... she so shy meh?!?!?! No wonder when i called her, she apologize to me and say cannot book today. And when i asked her if tomorrow call her ok, she say not for the next few days.

Should go direct and tell me these few days, her auntie come visit her mah.... Make me think other things. Thought she decided to call it quits liao. Lucky read your red alert post denden7070. :p

when you are having your slot with her.....then you will know how shy she is:D think her red will be over this friday or saturday

Monkey4
03-09-2008, 11:49 PM

bro y291252001,

YT so shy until bro denden have to buy KOTEX for her from 7-11 hor bro denden :rolleyes:

y291252001
03-09-2008, 11:50 PM
when you are having your slot with her.....then you will know how shy she is:D think her red will be over this friday or saturday

buah... ha...ha...ha... buaya coming to eat syt yiting after her code red loh. They say girl most horny after period one. this time round, didn't manage to beat the da-yi-ma. Managed to for LW and also some other FLs. YT is exception. So perhaps i may get lucky with her. Issue is now, time and $$$$. dunno if next week busy for me or not. Also, $ no enough.... sigh...

will wait for bro's green light in a few days then call her.

y291252001
03-09-2008, 11:55 PM
bro y291252001,

YT so shy until bro denden have to buy KOTEX for her from 7-11 hor bro denden :rolleyes:

i just can't believe that after more bros train her, she'll still stay this shy. then again, it's something "special" about her loh. yah, i read about the kotex thing. Ha! bro aczeta76 will put her into BMT for some good training. Right, bro? (me think he still resisting hard to only stick with LW and some other special ones)

aczeta76
04-09-2008, 12:08 AM
i just can't believe that after more bros train her, she'll still stay this shy. then again, it's something "special" about her loh. yah, i read about the kotex thing. Ha! bro aczeta76 will put her into BMT for some good training. Right, bro? (me think he still resisting hard to only stick with LW and some other special ones)

Me not going to visit YT... she is in good hands. dun want to tempt myself

denden7070
04-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Me not going to visit YT... she is in good hands. dun want to tempt myself

tempt yourself:eek:why not pamper yourself:D:p

alex18122003
04-09-2008, 02:08 AM
bro y291252001,

:eek: There clearance sale on wee hours hah :D

onion_rings
04-09-2008, 09:34 AM
:eek: There clearance sale on wee hours hah :D

U always buy har? A bo u seem to be very experience hor! :eek: :p

xyz1001
04-09-2008, 09:57 AM
buah... ha...ha...ha... buaya coming to eat syt yiting after her code red loh.

Bro waiting for your QC check, our standard same same mah. Think we need to forma a syt lover group, coz syt lover got high standard mah. haha :D

Monkey4
04-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Bro waiting for your QC check, our standard same same mah. Think we need to forma a syt lover group, coz syt lover got high standard mah. haha :D

yo bro xyz1001.... got SYT PM me hor :D.....

me like SYT not MILF type

bo neh nebermind... just make sure got no armpit hair and no didi

xyz1001
04-09-2008, 10:14 AM

Sure bro! include u in the list. :D

y291252001
04-09-2008, 10:23 AM

hmm.... nice idea. a syt lover group with high standards.... you got me thinking bro. making can think up of something along this line in my free time. Now hardly got free time cos when got it, i'll occupy it by visiting somewhere loh... but probably won't go back after the gem left. erhmmm.. better not speak so soon.

aiyah, bro Monkey4, my lobang fail your first requirement but pass your second one. you can go see my thread in my signature, link is Yanzi. good thing is armpit hair can trim off easily. didi need alot of work to get it off. perhaps i should tell her to trim her armpit hair off....

denden7070
05-09-2008, 11:12 AM
YT's red should be over liao:rolleyes:

aczeta76
05-09-2008, 11:36 AM
YT's red should be over liao:rolleyes:

So u planning or already had your 5th RTF:D

denden7070
06-09-2008, 10:02 AM
So u planning or already had your 5th RTF:D

dont tell you:p:D

to all bros with her ctc,

her red turn greenliao can start booking your slot

Vorenus
07-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact... as promised to him, here's my FR...

Face: 6.5 (Peasant looking enough, I think my standard might be a little high)
Body: 6.5 (think she put on a little weight, would prefer if she's 1-2kg lesser)
Skin: 7.0 (smooth and nice)
Boobs: 7.5 (very soft breasts and a good handful)
Pussy: 7.5 (Very clean and no smell)
Catbath: NA (Dun remember her giving me)
Frenching: NA
Fingering: 6 (Dunno what went wrong, but she was not as wet as expected)
BJ: NA (not offered)
FJ: 8.0 (Very very tight, almost came after a while, told her I have to rest awhile =P)
Satisfaction: 7.0 (Very good GFE, that's important for a good fxxk)
RTF: Maybe
Dmg: Gave her $80+$20tips

denden7070
08-09-2008, 02:14 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact... as promised to him, here's my FR...

Face: 6.5 (Peasant looking enough, I think my standard might be a little high)
Body: 6.5 (think she put on a little weight, would prefer if she's 1-2kg lesser)
Skin: 7.0 (smooth and nice)
Boobs: 7.5 (very soft breasts and a good handful)
Pussy: 7.5 (Very clean and no smell)
Catbath: NA (Dun remember her giving me)
Frenching: NA
Fingering: 6 (Dunno what went wrong, but she was not as wet as expected)
BJ: NA (not offered)
FJ: 8.0 (Very very tight, almost came after a while, told her I have to rest awhile =P)
Satisfaction: 7.0 (Very good GFE, that's important for a good fxxk)
RTF: Maybe
Dmg: Gave her $80+$20tips

thanks for your FR;)

denden7070
09-09-2008, 09:53 AM
for this week her slot can go til 7 pm:)

denden7070
10-09-2008, 10:46 AM
hmm no FR......:confused: today have to rtf her liao:D

alp65
10-09-2008, 07:06 PM
hi bro! pls kindly view me her contact @ [email protected]. i want 2 try her. pls kindly reply me. tnk bro "cheer"

denden7070
10-09-2008, 09:26 PM
today had my RTF.........i got bonus joy from her:D:D

aczeta76
10-09-2008, 11:45 PM

Towkay... u never update signature ler

anyway... when u getting your Boy's Brigade Bonus Joy huh

warbird
11-09-2008, 10:22 AM

Congrats to bro denden on his pioneering accomplishment! You're a true "pathfinder" or shall I call u "the Indiana Jones of SBF." :D

Hopefully, other bros n I could follow ur path successfully. :p

Monkey4
11-09-2008, 10:35 AM
today had my RTF.........i got bonus joy from her:

congrats.... bro denden7070.... your investment has paid off finally.... what is the ROI huh ?

:D:D:D

denden7070
11-09-2008, 11:09 AM

when times come............;)

Congrats to bro denden on his pioneering accomplishment! You're a true "pathfinder" or shall I call u "the Indiana Jones of SBF." :D

Hopefully, other bros n I could follow ur path successfully. :p

treat her nice n you will get rewarded:D

listeneralways
11-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Had my RTF with her few days ago... ... must say another wonderful experience!!!

denden7070
12-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Had my RTF with her few days ago... ... must say another wonderful experience!!!

wonderful experience:eek: share it lah:p;)

y291252001
12-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Bro waiting for your QC check, our standard same same mah. Think we need to forma a syt lover group, coz syt lover got high standard mah. haha
Bro xyz1001, i finally got the chance to QC her.... read on for more details....

wonderful experience:eek: share it lah;)
since bro listeneralways not posting more detailed FR yet, i'll take the honor for today...

Feeling horny after too long never release and also raining day creates the mood. So called up YT and asked if she's working and booked the time. Her handphone or reception got problem leh... hard to hear her over the phone and had problems later when meeting her at the right spot. good thing it was resolved after some "running around". My appt was actually postponed cos she called me back to ask if i could meet her later, which i agreed. So, which bro booked her before me? post your FR leh.

When 1st see her, i thought, so-so only loh.... look not exactly syt (according to my std) but not bad lah... can fight with those pretty FLs along GL streets, probably she'll rank in the top 20. ;)

She hopped on and commented i look decent (why, must look indecent to chiong meh?) and i teased her saying she also look decent. she's quite classy and can say, like some bros say, "dao" (i.e. stuck up). looks-wise, she's got double eyelids which i like.. her features are pretty and i think it's her lips that make her seem "unapproachable", yet when she smiles, her face lightens up and i like when she smiles. Another thing i like is she smells nice (also, she doesn't smoke - so no "yan-wei"). And gosh, her legs are long and silky. She's not exactly small-built (unlike LW who's petite) but her height makes up for it to be proportionate. When i try to identify who she resembles, the girl in the Tianpo advertisement come to mind. It's the one where you see on the left, a traditional Chinese make-up girl and the right, the same girl but in the modern look. Bros know which one I'm referring to? Tried to find the pic online but can't find it. (Should be Tianpo, else another jewellery company). She looks more like the traditionally dressed one.

Anyway, back to the sex-perience..... We chatted in the car and she was on the line with a friend, she spoke a mix of dialect and mandarin. Can tell she's a typical GND type but trying to make more $$$. We didn't mention anything about the debt thing. When heading to hotel, can see the guys in the area eyeing her. We walked quite a distance apart, she was sms-ing and thus didn't follow too closely to me. When reach the lovenest, she told me she'll take a bath 1st. Usually, they'll strip and then go into the bathroom, but for YT, she walks into the bathroom fully clothed and strips in there! Talk about the ultimate shy girl.... After she came out wrapped in towel, i got in and had a quick one. When i stepped out, she was already tucked under the blanket and watching tv. I got beside her and pulled the sheets down to reveal a pair of nice boobs. Her tits are slightly brownish and her boobs just ok (am not exactly a hardcore boobs lover) Perhaps it's a little small for a person of her height though. Anyway, tried to break the ice by light kisses and touch. She stayed there motionless and closing her eyes. Bros, treat her gently and you have to be the one to initiate first and you'll get pleasant responses. Her frenching skills are powerful! She sucked my tongue and explored without inhibitions. Now thinking of it, if she does the same when giving a bbbj or bj, it'll be heavenly! At times, she'll let off a soft moan (that was all i heard in the whole sexxion - nothing louder than a soft moan, ha!) and then she also tongue-f**ked my ear. I kissed her literally everywhere and then started fingering her. She was still rather dry, so took it easy on her, not nice to hurt a lady. After some more heavy petting and smooches, i went down south on her, and this time, tasted a bit of her lovejuice. Her pussy hair's neatly trimmed and she's got lovely pussy lips with no odour. Had a nice time pushing my face onto her groin - and can tell she liked it. Then i got up and wanted to french her, this time, she locked her lips (maybe don't want to taste her own pussy?!?!?) well, the foreplay was good. She held my dicky and did some rubba rubba on her pussy area and that got me super hard-on. Then she said she wanted me capped - told her not so fast. She smiled and we continued our foreplay. After some time, she capped me and i entered her tight pussy. Wah, really tight leh... I know if i start thrusting too fast, surely cum early loh. So did her slow and gentle. Stayed in missionary and pumped her a while and she asked to be on top. She told me to lift her up and got me into a lying down position. Then she started riding... she also pushed my head onto her boobs, lucky she don't have huge boobs, if not, got to call ambulance to resusitate me loh.

A few thrusts and i couldn't stand anymore and shot my load. She continued riding until i told her, "chu lai le". Ha! What happened next was one-of-a-kind. She got up, told me she wanted to bath. Left me and my now-starting-to-limp dick with the cd still on!:eek: bo-pian, had to remove the cd on my own loh. So bros, if you want to bonk her, don't expect to be treated like a king, also need initiative to turn her on. Can say she's an aquired taste, but still, i rather like it. Got character mah...

When i went for my shower, i peeped to see her dressing up. Frankly, if she had long hair, she'll look much more syt. i told her that, and she told me she had long hair some time ago, but had it cut to this current length. She doesn't like it, so tied her hair up. Paid her and sent her back. On the way back, she was slightly more chatty. Overall, a nice bonk still! Bros, if you're not in to wild wild girls but like sweet girls to bonk, she'll fit the bill. btw, in case it's not mentioned yet - her voice is quite course, perhaps due to her singing. told her that some pop singers who got great voices have really course voices. also joked with her that when i 1st called her, i got a little shocked by her voice - not a sweet teh voice (again, comparing with LW here... ke...ke...ke...).

Here's some stats (again, one man's meat may be another man's poison):-

Yiting
looks – 7.5/10 (for a syt lover, this is as good as it gets)
boobs – 7/10 (soft, brownish tits, no perky nipples)
body – 8/10 (i like her height!!!!)
legs - 8/10 (nice, smooth and lengthy legs)
catbath - minimal
bbbj/bj - according to her words, need to be more familiar with each other 1st
ar - none
fj – 8/10 (f**king tight pussy, nice view from down under)
massage - none
gfe – 7/10 (and i say again, need to be the one to initiate - she'll be cordial enough to return your kindness)

Good lobang, bro denden7070!!!!

xyz1001
12-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Bro xyz1001, i finally got the chance to QC her.... read on for more details....

Nice FR bro!!! QC passed ya :D

Today i not so lucky, called up 4 FLs, 1 didn't reply, 1 need to fly back, 1 down with flu, 1 just turn code red. :eek:

aczeta76
12-09-2008, 10:25 PM

wahh.. u also use LW as yardstick huh... hmm...:D

xyz1001
13-09-2008, 01:23 AM
wahh.. u also use LW as yardstick huh... hmm...:D

No lah, we use liu yi fei as yardstick :D