PDA

View Full Version : Brix

Boley
15-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Hi, I know this is NOT a typical local hangout out but it is STILL part of the FL scene in Singapore.
I have had to "entertain" my AngMo principals so I ended up drinking at the Hyatt basement bar name Brix. As some of you may havd read the newspaper article on this place as well as others. I thought it would be good to share with some of you the type of place this is. If you are in my position the next time you too can benefit from this info. Much like all the info I have read from the forum.
Brix has an international crowd. The folks who work in the day are usually angmo and those who work after hours are usually asian but there are some *stans, ex-russian state visitors. Being a local, I got the chance to chat with them and found some from Thailand, Vietnam, Mongolia, China, Philippines. The minimum requirement for all these girls are that they speak English.
The going rate I was informed is anywhere from S$200 to S$400 depending on st or lt and country of origin. Of course the later it is the price gets better. What stuck me most is that this bar reminds me of the bars in J-town and B-town. Funniest thing happend just last week, I was in Grand Hyatt in B-town and i met the same girls that I have seen in Sin.

aces68
16-08-2008, 12:50 AM
bro, what's the point of your post ?
this forum is for sharing contacts and FR! you have any contact to share ? any FR ?

there is separate forum and another thread on your subject http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/88472-places-get-international-fl.html#post2922893

don't waste bandwith and create new thread, do a search first !:mad:

Tiko ong
16-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Seem like alot of stress people in sillypore, those shen jin pin all come all .... TS u siao ah??? :confused:

blacktaj
16-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Hi, I know this is NOT a typical local hangout out but it is STILL part of the FL scene in Singapore.,,,,,
Being a local, I got the chance to chat with them and found some from Thailand, Vietnam, Mongolia, China, Philippines. The minimum requirement for all these girls are that they speak English.
The going rate I was informed is anywhere from S$200 to S$400 depending on st or lt and country of origin........

You spotted any Minahs there?

Boley
16-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Sorry did not notice any minahs.
To respond to some sr folks on wasting of bandwidth, whatg I am trying to say is that there are FL heres you can sit in the comfort of the bar to check things out. Sorry to offend you.
The talent grade is pretty high and the good mix.
I did chat up with a syt viet girl. She is 23 yrs old very sweet looking, actually reminded me of someone in my office ha ha.
Got her phone and promised to call. 2 days later, we arranged to meet at H81.
Looks: 7/10 (Grows on me, Sexy and sweet look.)
Body: 7/10 (Nice Body, Nice and soft C-cup Boobs, Like her Boobs to be rubbed hard)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Nice technique)
Painting: Did not try
Frenching: YES
FJ: 8.75/10 (Tried a few positions, Great facial reaction)
GFE: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes But she is leaving back to Vietnam somtime soon and will be back in a month's time.

Midnightiger
16-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi, I know this is NOT a typical local hangout out but it is STILL part of the FL scene in Singapore.
I have had to "entertain" my AngMo principals so I ended up drinking at the Hyatt basement bar name Brix.

Thanks for the information. Glad you post out here and share it with fellow bros. Else who would have expected newbies like us to know such information could be found in Adult Discussion section instead of FL section?

Kudos for your foresight. Will try to up you when I've recovered my power.

Regards
Tiger

blacktaj
16-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Got her phone and promised to call. 2 days later, we arranged to meet at H81..........

RTF: Yes But she is leaving back to Vietnam somtime soon and will be back in a month's time.

Whats the damage?

aces68
16-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Sorry did not notice any minahs.
To respond to some sr folks on wasting of bandwidth, whatg I am trying to say is that there are FL heres you can sit in the comfort of the bar to check things out. Sorry to offend you.

no problem bro, since you have a contact to share..
what's her standard damage ?

jjlsk777
16-08-2008, 10:39 PM
sounds interesting.
set up tentage here for more updates.

Boley
17-08-2008, 12:12 AM
I must say I did not bargain so I paid the S$ 200 rate. Did not think she minded that rate so I guess it was the going rate...
Somehow I think it is what it is with these girls, maybe you guys can let me know what you can get as well....
Thanks

Cheonging101
17-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Hi, bro TS. I'm the TS for the above-mentioned thread in the Adult Discussions.:)

It's true what bro TS said about the price going lower the as the later it gets. The price usually starts at $300-$400 when the girls start work and may drop their price to $100 even. So, I think I should inform you guys about the correct strategy when you're in these pubs in Orchard.

The first thing you should do is to find a pub that our white friends go to. The larger the percentage of white guys versus you, the better. These guys, I don't know why, just love meaty and dark-fleshed ladies. At first, you'll find yourselves ignored. But have some patience and control. Don't agree to go with the ladies before 1am. Most of them will tell you that they want to spend overnight but end up running back to the pub, after only one shot, on some very lame excuse. If you find one with integrity, or had somehow fell for you, then you're in luck.:p

Once our Mat Salleh pals slowly clear out of the pub with their big and dark lady-friends in tow, you'll suddenly find yourself the center of attention by all the fair and slim ladies left in the pub near closing time. It is during this time that you have the bargaining power.:D

Zzz59
17-08-2008, 02:44 PM
thanks bro. the info is certainly useful.

aces68
17-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Hi, bro TS. I'm the TS for the above-mentioned thread in the Adult Discussions.:) The first thing you should do is to find a pub that our white friends go to. The larger the percentage of white guys versus you, the better. These guys, I don't know why, just love meaty and dark-fleshed ladies. .....

I think they love them because they like the exotic skin colour, just think of it.... most mat salleh love to sun-tan to get the brown exotic colour... please ah, no offence meant to our local people because we all live in harmony ;)

Cheonging101
17-08-2008, 08:22 PM
I think they love them because they like the exotic skin colour, just think of it.... most mat salleh love to sun-tan to get the brown exotic colour... please ah, no offence meant to our local people because we all live in harmony ;)

Hahaha! Nice one, bro!:D

But the saying may be true... "Once you go black, you never go back!":p

Midnightiger
25-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Hahaha! Nice one, bro!:D

But the saying may be true... "Once you go black, you never go back!":p

From my experience, generally the darker skin tone girls are wilder in sex whereas the fairer girls are more GFE type.

So we generally like the fairer gals as if you noticed from the hundreds of FRs written, many like those like making love to theri own GF type.

If one wants to only enjoy lustful sex, darker skin tones is definitely the way to go.... although I haven't tried and Indian girls yet.

Regard
tiger