PDA

View Full Version : New Indo Girl - 23 yrs - ZARA

wganda
16-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi bro.. is my first time posting new thread. I was bored earlier and walking around GL area. I found this girl named Zara She's from Indo. so decided to get her service. here my FR for her:

Name: Zara
Looks : 8 / 10 ( slutty look and hv F&6K me eyes)
bbbj : 8.5 / 10 ( nice and slow enuff suction and long too..) ( specially when she tickle ur balls with her tongue :D Very Buai Tahan) (forgot: slurrpy sounds.. :D )
Boobs : nice B cups with small nipple
Height: 155 cm - 158 cm
weight : around 42 -43 kg
body: Nice and slim with no tummy, nice nei2 and round butts
FJ : 8.5 /10 soft and sexy moans.
damage: 40 /1/1 + rooms & cd (s$12)
overnite can be nego ( i did not asked her)

i not her okt. just helping her promote, since she gave such a nice service tonite. very memorable, so any bro want to contact her here is her number: * @ @ & ( ! & # just say you fren of andy. or else she will not ignore one..

Have fun and Happy Bonking..

Fox1978
18-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi bro. ur pm full liao.
care to pm me her contact no. after bonk will write FR & up u if possible. thanks:)

seanlaw
18-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi bro.. is my first time posting new thread. I was bored earlier and walking around GL area. I found this girl named Zara She's from Indo. so decided to get her service. here my FR for her:

i not her okt. just helping her promote, since she gave such a nice service tonite. very memorable, so any bro want to contact her here is her number: * @ @ & ( ! & # just say you fren of andy. or else she will not ignore one..

Brother Fox, see this encoded code?;)

Hi bro. ur pm full liao.
care to pm me her contact no. after bonk will write FR & up u if possible. thanks:)

lonelybro
19-08-2008, 10:19 AM
yeah, it is already there. but TS, i think it might be bad as there might be a lot of calls.

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 10:23 AM
errhhh.. sudden influx of indo girls on SBF...:rolleyes:

Midnightiger
19-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Why not?

If they're cheaper and provide good services, they'll give their Thai & PRC counterparts a run for their money and keep them on their toes.

Regards
Tiger

wganda
19-08-2008, 03:04 PM
All bro's sorry i just came back from business trip. I already posted her number on my thread. hehe. so pls look up your keyboard on the numerical buttons on top there is something like " % ^ * " so you can just call her directly.

Happy bonking

jason.8987
19-08-2008, 03:07 PM
hi bro, i really got to try her, pls pm me her contact pls ?

XiaoDiTrying
19-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi Wanna try her out mind sms

Looks : 8 / 10 ( slutty look and hv F&6K me eyes)
bbbj : 8.5 / 10 ( nice and slow enuff suction and long too..) ( specially when she tickle ur balls with her tongue :D Very Buai Tahan) (forgot: slurrpy sounds.. :D )
Boobs : nice B cups with small nipple
Height: 155 cm - 158 cm
weight : around 42 -43 kg
body: Nice and slim with no tummy, nice nei2 and round butts
FJ : 8.5 /10 soft and sexy moans.
damage: 40 /1/1 + rooms & cd (s$12)
overnite can be nego ( i did not asked her)

hoho99
19-08-2008, 04:59 PM
If they're cheaper and provide good services, they'll give their Thai & PRC counterparts a run for their money and keep them on their toes.

Tiger where's you indo kang tao. Don't shy share share leh:D

Midnightiger
19-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Tiger where's you indo kang tao. Don't shy share share leh:D

Gone back for the time being. Which is why I can now enjoy the pleasures provided by the various OKTs. See my signature. LOL!

Regards
Tiger

beauthaiful
19-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Gone back for the time being. Which is why I can now enjoy the pleasures provided by the various OKTs. See my signature. LOL!

Regards
Tiger

Had I not seen this thread ,I will never knew you had interest in my gems. :)
Had my no, do sms/call!

Indons are gaining popularity too

kruiser_2008
20-08-2008, 09:02 AM
hey bro, tried to pm you but your inbox is full. can pass me her contacts?
thanks, will post FR after trying.

sjlin
20-08-2008, 02:26 PM

Regards
Tiger

Bro kruiser_2008, As u can see from his reply. She has gone back for e time being.. So pls be patient and i believe he will share when there is de...

pgbloke
21-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Contacted Zara yesterday. Asked her what's her price. She told me it's 70/1 sht/ 1 hr. Told her that TS had her for only 40/1 sht/1 hr. She said the 40 is actually for a 0.5 hr session, not 1 hr (dont know whether she's telling the truth or not, may be TS could comment on this). Asked her again how much for a 2 hrs 2 sht session. Told me it's 150! :eek: ... Looks like that either her maths is not good or she tried to cut your throat....Told her bye bye...:D

jason.8987
21-08-2008, 10:33 AM
hi bro wganda, can pm me her contact pls ? if ok , today can try her.

wodemama
22-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Contacted Zara yesterday. Asked her what's her price. She told me it's 70/1 sht/ 1 hr. Told her that TS had her for only 40/1 sht/1 hr. She said the 40 is actually for a 0.5 hr session, not 1 hr (dont know whether she's telling the truth or not, may be TS could comment on this). Asked her again how much for a 2 hrs 2 sht session. Told me it's 150! :eek: ... Looks like that either her maths is not good or she tried to cut your throat....Told her bye bye...:D

Hmm, hope TS can clarify. Seems like she has start to jack up price perhaps got increase in business wanna up price to earn even more

ahFaRt
22-08-2008, 01:56 AM
wah!!! she jack up so high?? i just find her 2 days ago and was quoted $40 per shot within 1hr..

Looks: 8/10 (i really like her looks~ SYT~!!! not slutty not bitchy )

Body: 7/10 (petite size,small boobs not my type but is definitely good shape)

Bbbj: 5/10 (her teeth everytime touch my didi head,so uncomfortable... i can see she's new in servicing,btw she say cannot 69~no dig no lick also T_T)

Fj: 5/10 (well ask her to cowgirl me but seems like she dunno how to do that~ she ride me few times i see her cmi then i change to missionary and pump till i cum)

Dmg: $40/1/1 + room

RTF: yes when i got vitamin M..willingly to give her another chance coz she has that SYT looks i cant 4get =x
she really is a greenhorn in service~ can some bros teach her as me and her cant communicate well leh~

wganda
22-08-2008, 02:28 AM
bro's i just got sms from zara. she complained to me that many just called and bother her with question. therefore she request not to call her anymore. she scared of cops catch and deported her back to indo. so bro's so sorry. if can i want for this thread to be deleted.

Uchiha_Itachi
22-08-2008, 03:45 PM
bro's i just got sms from zara. she complained to me that many just called and bother her with question. therefore she request not to call her anymore. she scared of cops catch and deported her back to indo. so bro's so sorry. if can i want for this thread to be deleted.

what lao...no wonder when i call her she nv pick up the phone 1..:(

Prince7
24-08-2008, 06:30 PM

Hi Bro TS,
I SMS her and called her a few times but she didn't reply or pick up her mobile :confused:
Guess she is not taking any more bookings from Bros here :(
What a waste :(

whitegals
24-08-2008, 08:03 PM
This is one of the main reasons why I do not share contacts with newbies...

Funkysoul
25-08-2008, 06:16 AM
can i have the contact pls?