PDA

View Full Version : Exotic beauty MILF with sparkling eyes and big (Lele)

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Hi bros,

Starting a new thread for Lele since the previous title doesn't do her justice.

Please see http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/75646-lele-shen-yang-35d-min.html

PM me for ctc. Criteria is a valid FR before.:p

---------
Please see a FR posted by Bro i1papaya which I think do her justice.

Just Back from me RTF with LeLe. She made me very Kwai Le!!!

Called her and immediately she knows it me, that I'm back for workout. It was just 10days after our last first bonk.

Called her and infom room#. Once met, we frenched like long loss lovers. Thereafter, we proceed to Shower together. Just when we are ready to dry up ourselves, we realized there were no towels!!! WTF!
She assisted to call the front desk. Waiting about 3 mins and came door bell rang and I opens the door. Once I made the small opening, I was too late to know the cleaner was staring at the mirror reflection to checkout our nude bodies! Took the towels and close the door quickly not for his eyes to enjoy.
After dried our body, we proceed for the real game.

She given me her best ever BBBJ with slow and soft to gradual strength. Adding with fingers run over your shaft and balls tickling with great sensation feeling. Enjoyed it for about 10 mins and then it was my time to return a favor on her. From her D cups pair of tits, with my both hands pushing her both nipples to meet and given her a good lick and light sucking action, which made her moaning softly. Then licking down south and starts from both sides of her inner thighs, she begins louder moan and then moving slowly and closer to the Clitoris. Using my wet tip of the tongue tickling her Clitoris lightly and slowly. Now her moan gets even louder and then adding more contacts with my tongue to and up the speed in up and down + left and right and repeated action. Wahhh... she gets real loud moan and asking for more. So I added now the tongue action with fingering reaching her G-spot. She cried out loud shouted : Wao yao lia ler!!! (I’m CUMMING)......I saw she squeezed both of her tits while she eyes closed and at this very moment I increased more speed fingering and painting. She called out : Pu yao ting(PLEASE DUN STOP) Ah…Pu yao ting. Soon she came and ended with some body jerks and nice pretty satisfied smiles from her face.

Asked her to BBBJ me again for few mins. Put on CD and now is my wish of her to Cowgirl ride me which I had a miss in my last visit. The riding skill I must say out of this world man. She ride in a way that not hard banging on you which I experienced on other FL, but gradual to fast in up and down and slow and fast action again without bang her butt down on my body which you feels of her control. Si Peh Song ahhhhhhhh…..This would take lots of her thigh strength for this. After another while, we changed to missionary as she begins her tiredness for the hard work she made. Now in return I pumped few more mins on her with hard and slow and fast again till I can’t hold back any longer and unload in her pussy(with CD). The feel was so good that even I cummed, my didi is still stiff hard which I have long not have this feel liao. I rested in her pussy for a while and knowing I’m still stiff, I pumped her again a while more. She enjoyed and praised for my didi’s additional abnormality.

We rested awhile and headed to shower and thereafter we chat for a long while more till we have spent over 1.5hrs together in the room.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Previously rated 7 but felt glow in her look a little more)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Natural D cup with heavy weight and a little saggy. Nice to play with)
BBBJ: 9/10 (one of the best I felt)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Great Cowgirl ride that you must try)
Only 2 position – Cowgirl and missionary)
Pussy : 9/10 tight (Could feel her pussy grip)
Rtf: Yes again!
Damage 70/1/1 + S$20 room + tip + CD S$1.666666

Sorry to Bro that not have GFE with her. But was great GF to me.
Sorry one man's meat is another man's shit.

To me to bros that not tried her : Must try not to be missed. Remark : Not SYT but great Bonk that can make you remember lah

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 01:07 PM
ctcs given out to 6 bros..

logging off now

otur
16-08-2008, 01:58 PM
so this is the new thread....

i1papaya
16-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Bro Aczeta76,

Me so Paisey:p. My FR became the Headline in your thread leh:rolleyes::cool::pHehehe....

i1papaya
16-08-2008, 02:13 PM
To bros of Cheongsters, I have RTF her at least 4 times and she really shines with great smile eveytime when she services you. Very eager to please customer and Her tits is real D cups which I loved. Her BBBJ was real nice above most FLs that I know of. Not forgeting her pussy is real tight!! You can read my FR http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2628560-post111.html and http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2649912-post126.html

A Gem that you need to go for and I'm sure you will have a Sextified Sexxion.
Overall rating, I rated her : 7.8

bigtony
16-08-2008, 02:16 PM
mind share the info? new here, promise FR after try

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Bro Aczeta76,

Me so Paisey:p. My FR became the Headline in your thread leh:rolleyesHehehe....

Me using the latest and best FR mah... dun charge copyright hoh..

U can pass her ctc to those u know too... think she will appreciate it.:D

spidermel
16-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Must apply some In Du Shen You on my titu jiao then poke poke her!!! :D

i1papaya
16-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Me using the latest and best FR mah... dun charge copyright hoh..

U can pass her ctc to those u know too... think she will appreciate it.:D

No problem as long as it helps with This humble FR. I think that time I was still One of a Newbie.

I had intro to some of the regular La Kopi Kakis liao. :D

Gixxer75
16-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Thank bro Aczeta76 for introducing this wonderful gem lele.This is my short fr abt her.Reach the location n book a hotel sms her the room no. , in abt 5 min she knock on the door open the door n c this beautiful smiling girl with huge titts.Inmediately my didi marikita , quickly we change to our birthday suit n proceed to bath she clean my didi throughtly.Next proceed to the bed n here my rating for her

Looks:7/10(Love her smile)
BBBJ:8.5/10(Nearly cim )
Frenching :Allow
FJ:8/10 ( her hole is quite tight)
Gfe:10/10
RTF:Of cos!!!!!
Thanks bro Aczeta76 again.Bro out there she goin back next mth wat r u waiting for mai tu liao.Now thinking of rtf next week liao

assrammer
16-08-2008, 10:42 PM
hi bro, is it same number?

ok, sorry, did homework liao, dunno how to delete post, pai seh pai seh

aczeta76
17-08-2008, 12:28 AM
PMs cleared... thanks and please support LeLe

raiderxp
17-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the repost aczeta bro, will try to make booking another week. Coming week have booking already. Will ask for your ctc when time comes. -cheers-

walabis
17-08-2008, 01:55 AM
seeing her everyday attracted by her very bright spotlight but my urge power not strong enough to lay her yet :(:D

denden7070
17-08-2008, 02:05 AM
think another two weeks,her figure will be more better n it will be time for me..........:cool::D

denden7070
17-08-2008, 02:06 AM
seeing her everyday attracted by her very bright spotlight but my urge power not strong enough to lay her yet :(:D

you are aiming......to see will she kana your..........KC bo:D:D

aczeta76
17-08-2008, 10:05 AM
think another two weeks,her figure will be more better n it will be time for me..........:cool::D

Yupz... I will make biz brisk for her and she will lose weight and become slimmer and sexier in no time

But u got time mehh..YT ler?

walabis
17-08-2008, 10:58 AM
you are aiming......to see will she kana your..........KC bo:D:D
She will like the stall selling stew Kiam Chye (KC) which is so salty and tasty. :D

cuppage
17-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Agree that she's a good bonk ;) GFE all the wayyy

denden7070
17-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Yupz... I will make biz brisk for her and she will lose weight and become slimmer and sexier in no time

But u got time mehh..YT ler?

timing can be planned,bonk can be arranged....;)YT........who knows you might be taking over:D:D

denden7070
17-08-2008, 12:13 PM
She will like the stall selling stew Kiam Chye (KC) which is so salty and tasty. :D

高人不出手。。一出手肯定得手:D:D

i1papaya
17-08-2008, 12:23 PM
seeing her everyday attracted by her very bright spotlight but my urge power not strong enough to lay her yet :D

think another two weeks,her figure will be more better n it will be time for me..........:D

You two senior bros, Hu Yeh Boh(right or not)??? So looking forward to your power FRs on this Gem hor:p:D

denden7070
17-08-2008, 12:26 PM
You two senior bros, Hu Yeh Boh(right or not)??? So looking forward to your power FRs on this Gem hor:p:D

hey..halo...i'm just a newbie hor.cant you see my joining date:p further more my FR n KC cant be compare to senoir bro W;)

walabis
17-08-2008, 12:37 PM
hey..halo...i'm just a newbie hor.cant you see my joining date:p further more my FR n KC cant be compare to senoir bro W;)
After knowing you I no way to compare to you as I'm just a DOM as for bro 我爱八八一 , though he is an old newbie....in very short time he going to be a shinning star, up and coming KC king.the way he corner the 4d girl..oh boy even 老手小明 oso cannot do it :D

poolhot.
17-08-2008, 12:47 PM

I see her at least 3times per day :eek:

Zikoman
17-08-2008, 01:13 PM
I see her at least 3times per day

see see only ah?? :rolleyes: then how abt bonk bonk?? how many times?? :D

poolhot.
17-08-2008, 01:19 PM
see see only ah?? then how abt bonk bonk?? how many times?? :D

When U start Kpo Kpo... go see my siggie :eek:

Next week dun drive hor so we can neat n pop at the same time :D

walabis
17-08-2008, 01:22 PM
and bonked her_____ times...:D

Zikoman
17-08-2008, 01:34 PM
When U start Kpo Kpo... go see my siggie

Next week dun drive hor so we can neat n pop at the same time

this phrase very familiar..... :rolleyes: siggie can change one hor... :p

and bonked her_____ times...

no less than 5 times... :D

VBScripts
17-08-2008, 01:41 PM
this phrase very familiar..... ... siggie can change one hor...

no less than 5 times...

alamka OMG! you listen to midnite News har :rolleyes: yesterday noon I heard no less than 10 times liao ;) :eek: :D

popiah
17-08-2008, 01:42 PM

hi bro raintree,

i see you online everyday....:p

signoff
See and Touch Popiah

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 01:49 PM
hi bro raintree,

i see you online everyday....:p

signoff
See and Touch Popiah

bro popiah,

finally u recovered from post XR's departure syndrome liao is it?

Welcome back.

:D:D

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 01:54 PM
No problem as long as it helps with This humble FR. I think that time I was still One of a Newbie.

I had intro to some of the regular La Kopi Kakis liao. :D

bro i1papaya....err u are still a newbie mah... & what make u think u have been promoted to a senior liao now?

Have u been issued a letter of promotion from the 4 seniors from our la kopi gang?

kekekeke....

:D

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 01:57 PM

grandmaster, now that 2 of your KC WW and TT on RED CLIFF, is this a good enough reason to lay her yet :rolleyes:

i1papaya
17-08-2008, 02:31 PM
bro i1papaya....err u are still a newbie mah... & what make u think u have been promoted to a senior liao now?

Have u been issued a letter of promotion from the 4 seniors from our la kopi gang?

kekekeke....

Bro Monkey4, Dun play with my word leh. I was saying that time I was a New Newbie Ho Boh? Now me a newly Recognized by you all senior bros Newbie Ho Boh? :p :D

TinTin130670
17-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Bro Monkey4, Dun play with my word leh. I was saying that time I was a New Newbie Ho Boh? Now me a newly promoted Newbie Ho Boh? :p :D

Hmm..wat r u doing at home??...u should be at the la kopi session...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

i1papaya
17-08-2008, 02:38 PM
After knowing you I no way to compare to you as I'm just a DOM as for bro 我爱八八一 , though he is an old newbie....in very short time he going to be a shinning star, up and coming KC king.the way he corner the 4d girl..oh boy even 老手小明 oso cannot do it :D

No Lah. Me just Lucky Lucky, she just happen to like dry old Papaya skin type. Not those 俊哥老手 at the moment ;):p:D

walabis
17-08-2008, 02:40 PM
now that 2 of your KC WW and TT on RED CLIFF, is this a good enough reason to lay her yet :rolleyes:
I got to correct your statement..if they are my KC you think the i1-881 and XM got chance to RTF them ??? :D

Hmm..wat r u doing at home??...u should be at the la kopi session...Cheers,
TinTin
tonite all kopi tiam at GL very crowded , all be watching the moment of GOLD !

China vs China born Singaporean table tennis :D

TinTin130670
17-08-2008, 03:03 PM
tonite all kopi tiam at GL very crowded , all be watching the moment of GOLD !

China vs China born Singaporean table tennis :D

I rather watch the Senior Samster do the Olympic Moments in GL...:D

Cheers,
TinTin (

popiah
17-08-2008, 03:20 PM
I rather watch the Senior Samster do the Olympic Moments in GL...:D

Cheers,
TinTin (

hi all,

now watching the LIVE olympic game (table tennis) female 3rd placing..

Korea vs Japan (Match 2)....

hope this japanese fukuhara will win this match...if she lose the match...still can cum to sg to do part time FL....

chubby and cute face...and superb fair tooo...

signoff
Olympic Popiah

TinTin130670
17-08-2008, 03:36 PM
hi all,

hope this japanese fukuhara will win this match...if she lose the match...still can cum to sg to do part time FL....

signoff
Olympic Popiah

Ask u watch the match...u go watch the Gals...:D
Yamate...Yamate...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 03:42 PM
hi all,

signoff
Olympic Popiah

bro popiah... me oso watching and drooling too (me focussing on her boobs but hor not very bouncy leh).... if machiam like JQ's ones... will be damn happening hor.... even the commentators will be blurred...:rolleyes:

Monkey4
17-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Hmm..wat r u doing at home??...u should be at the la kopi session...

Cheers,
TinTin

I rather watch the Senior Samster do the Olympic Moments in GL...

Cheers,
TinTin (

Ask u watch the match...u go watch the Gals...
Yamate...Yamate...

Cheers,
TinTin

truly a bonker of few words... even tcss as short as your FRs:rolleyes:

aczeta76
17-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Erhhh... old thread quiet for so long...

I juz change title and suddenly, this one machiam become KPT for TCSS..

hahaha

i1papaya
17-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Erhhh... old thread quiet for so long...

I juz change title and suddenly, this one machiam become KPT for TCSS..

hahaha

We are keeping the thread moving mah. It's another form of help isn't it:D

Back to main topic about Lele:

Lele is 100% service oriented.
On my last RTF, I had so many request changing this position to next position and next and next... Still cannot cum.:( But my body is very shacked out liao. Whole body was total sweating all over. The reason for my delay to cum was a known fact to myself which I had been bonking for that 5 continuous days in the GL war field. Actually on other occasion this would have had failed mission, cos my didi should be gone back to sleep liao. (Me not as young as Emperor KC aka Denden7070. Eventually 7 days a week and 2~3 bonks a day of Bonking also no problem :D) However to my surprise, my shaft was still very stiff like steel due to her sexy boobs and slutty looks maybe. This is very true that Lele was at that time still very eager to please wanting me to cum. Finally I must say due to her great sexperience, superior skill and hard work, she works on various position on top of me while I was down on the bed. Till she was also felt tired working where she also sweats and no choice she removed my CD. BBBJ me for more time till I almost felt cumming and I request for immediate cap CD on again and pump her missionary and I ejeculated like Volcanic erruptions. Thereafter she inspected the CD and told me Waaaa, why you still cum so much for these many days of bonking hor:D.

spidermel
17-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Teh ah teh ah teh neh neh!!! Teh ah teh ah teh neh neh!!!..... :D

i1papaya
17-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Teh ah teh ah teh nhe neh!!! Teh ah teh ah teh neh neh!!!..... :D

Bro Spidermel,

So when is your turn to Teh this big nehneh??:p:D

spidermel
17-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Bro Spidermel,

So when is your turn to Teh this big nehneh??:p:D

very the soon... the return of the teh neh neh!!! :p

denden7070
18-08-2008, 02:29 AM
bro 我爱八八一 , though he is an old newbie....in very short time he going to be a shinning star, up and coming KC king.the way he corner the 4d girl..oh boy even 老手小明 oso cannot do it :D

totally agree:D should be 我爱八八亚:p

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 09:35 AM
We are keeping the thread moving mah. It's another form of help isn't it:D

Most appreciated... Thanks for keeping Lele happy too :p

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Most appreciated... Thanks for keeping Lele happy too :p

bro aczeta76... why u neber thank me for reminding u on Lele..... :mad:

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 09:52 AM
bro aczeta76... why u neber thank me for reminding u on Lele..... :mad:

U remind only mah...ipapaya go provide "physical" satisfaction to Lele.. hahaha

Okay lah, I think I owe more than a thank you to all the bros here on behalf of Lele "My bright eyed girl"

Me brain a bit slow since LW is now so far away from me... think I will call her more than my ZH GF... aiyoh, cham loh

Thanks to all bros here for helping LeLe..!

otur
18-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Thanks to all bros here for helping LeLe..!

i also longbang a bit la.
but guess the help is a good FR.
will ask u for lumber next week.....

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Me brain a bit slow since LW is now so far away from me... think I will call her more than my ZH GF... aiyoh, cham lohThanks to all bros here for helping LeLe..!

bro aczeta 76.... u are just the opposite of bro denden7070

u chu chu liu qing (feeling) while bro chu chu liu jing (sperm)

:rolleyes:

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 10:30 AM
bro aczeta 76.... u are just the opposite of bro denden7070

u chu chu liu qing (feeling) while bro chu chu liu jing (sperm)

No lah... I onli

Yi chu liu qing (feeling) and Ji chu liu jing (sperm)

Denden different mah... he "woodcutter" with stiff eqpt :D... need whole jungle/forest instead of one flower..

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Teh ah teh ah teh neh neh!!! Teh ah teh ah teh neh neh!!!..... :D

bro spidermel, nnkc..... after seeing Lele today.... u immediately chio us to go BS to teh neh neh... giving all excuses to go there.. so why dun u on this Lele..... u got see her neh neh... machiam bigger than your face;)

poolhot.
18-08-2008, 10:23 PM
bro spidermel, nnkc..... after seeing Lele today.... u immediately chio us to go BS to teh neh neh... giving all excuses to go there.. so why dun u on this Lele..... u got see her neh neh... machiam bigger than your face

NNKC...... monkey - guess U still dun know our grandmaster TITU taste at all...

If Lele boobs only not including her face can make him up.... I anytime can find DD cup E cup F cup for him to up daily. :D

U wan him to Cover the top n fire the base :eek:

Why he jio go BS.. cos he can off the lights and teh neh neh and tips $20.. moreover can teh 3 sets of neh neh ;)

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 10:37 PM

Why he jio go BS.. cos he can off the lights and teh neh neh and tips $20.. moreover can teh 3 sets of neh neh ;)

bro Raintree... u mean BS so cheap? teh 3 sets of neh neh onli $20.... so if i suck them, just need to add $10 more tio boh :rolleyes:

spidermel
19-08-2008, 12:10 AM

If Lele boobs only not including her face can make him up.... I anytime can find DD cup E cup F cup for him to up daily.

U wan him to Cover the top n fire the base

Why he jio go BS.. cos he can off the lights and teh neh neh and tips $20.. moreover can teh 3 sets of neh neh

Fire ur nnkc ah ltr i cover ur face and fire ur lao kah chng ah!!!... :mad:

wooo LeLe neh neh is bigger than my head sia, i scare i too happy teh her neh neh till brust then u all bo kang tao liao ....:D

bro spidermel, nnkc..... after seeing Lele today.... u immediately chio us to go BS to teh neh neh... giving all excuses to go there.. so why dun u on this Lele..... u got see her neh neh... machiam bigger than your face

Yes the pair of tua neh neh make mi think of those bangalah kids starving without fresh milk to drink... i got the same feeling nw... nnkc i feel like finding her and teh her neh neh.... :D

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 12:35 AM
paiseh TS... slight offtopic

bros of our la kopi kakis.... u all got realise our newbie i1papaya, the successor to Emperor KC Denden, is MIA from 12pm to until now still not surfing SBF :eek:

last spoke to him around 12pm... told me he is going for a secret mission impossible (maybe to bro Redoxan) but to him Mission Possible... actually he promised me an OR (oral report on the bonking session) firsthand but till now me sleepy and yet no call for him... by this time i guess the musical fountain long stopped liao so his hunt must be watching his small scale musical fountain now.

Dancing
19-08-2008, 12:50 AM
bro spidermel, nnkc..... after seeing Lele today.... u immediately chio us to go BS to teh neh neh... giving all excuses to go there.. so why dun u on this Lele..... u got see her neh neh... machiam bigger than your face;)

Bro, u scare bo lang chak u issit? Titu also dare to make fun, I shall sit back and watch show.:D

denden7070
19-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Denden different mah... he "woodcutter" with stiff eqpt :D... need whole jungle/forest instead of one flower..

what got to do with me again......me not a woodcutter but holepoker nia:p:p

denden7070
19-08-2008, 02:50 AM
paiseh TS... slight offtopic

last spoke to him around 12pm... told me he is going for a secret mission impossible (maybe to bro Redoxan) but to him Mission Possible... actually he promised me an OR (oral report on the bonking session) firsthand but till now me sleepy and yet no call for him... by this time i guess the musical fountain long stopped liao so his hunt must be watching his small scale musical fountain now.

dont ask him abt the mission(dont upset him anymore) but as a bro...........i had ask him to go for the wonderful bonk i had today;)awaiting his OR tomorrow,bet he is damn fxxking tired after a great great session with such a horny vivien:D:D

i1papaya
19-08-2008, 06:46 AM
dont ask him abt the mission(dont upset him anymore) but as a bro...........i had ask him to go for the wonderful bonk i had today;)awaiting his OR tomorrow,bet he is damn fxxking tired after a great great session with such a horny vivien

She Fxxking horny vivien is real!! Damn wet! And wanted me to bonk her 2X:D

As for the mission impossible, she asked me Mia Kong(not to say).:o But I will let you know in other thread cos I need to respect TS here lah.:D

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 09:13 AM
She Fxxking horny vivien is real!! Damn wet! And wanted me to bonk her 2X:D

As for the mission impossible, she asked me Mia Kong(not to say).:o But I will let you know in other thread cos I need to respect TS here lah.:D

Thanks huh... wait to read at other thread then.:p

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 09:39 AM

bro aczeta76, paiseh hor... use your thread to TCSS until page 5 liao...

:o

;)

u dun mind one right ?

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 09:42 AM
bro aczeta76, paiseh hor... use your thread to TCSS until page 5 liao...

u dun mind one right ?

aiyoh... nvm lah.. me also guilty at other threads... so long as all are happy..:D

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 09:47 AM
aiyoh... nvm lah.. me also guilty at other threads... so long as all are happy..:D

thanks bro

bo lui like that one lah... can only talk cock sing song here.... not like bro denden.... got lui can ask FL suck cock and get a singer FL to sing song too.

denden7070
19-08-2008, 10:59 AM
thanks bro

bo lui like that one lah... can only talk cock sing song here.... not like bro denden.... got lui can ask FL suck cock and get a singer FL to sing song too.

knn........you have been suan me since..........i also cant remember since when liao.dont think you are senior can like that treating a newbie hor:mad::p

spidermel
19-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Miss seeing her neh neh!!! :(

miss neh neh ah miss neh neh!!! :D

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 10:27 PM
knn........dont think you are senior can like that treating a newbie hor

bro denden7070, u are hereby promoted to class 2 newbie liao... congrats u got power 2 liao :D

Miss seeing her neh neh!!! :(

miss neh neh ah miss neh neh!!! :D

titu bro, thought u disappeared suddenly to BS to teh neh neh..... so why u here during happy hours to sing the neh neh song.... :D

spidermel
19-08-2008, 11:20 PM
bro denden7070, u are hereby promoted to class 2 newbie liao... congrats u got power 2 liao

titu bro, thought u disappeared suddenly to BS to teh neh neh..... so why u here during happy hours to sing the neh neh song....

haizzz nnkc no one wan to attack ambush BS wif mi lei... :( :D

i1papaya
20-08-2008, 06:11 AM

There is a new update last night after the Mission Impossible.

Known as Mission Impossible 2 - Mission became possible on this SYT 4D seller. Stay tuned on the other thread hor. Can only write detail FR to night cos me going for a sport event for the whole day today. :D

juzplay
26-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Thanks pal for giving me the ctc

Juz joined the scene here so had to get ctc from friends like Ken.

Met Lele and this is my FR

She is not really my type but her eyes are so sparkling so since she was wearing this white dress that showed off her @@... went for it lah

Into the room, took a while to break ice since my 1st time with her. We din talk much till she led me to the bathroom to wash me up...I gave her a peck on the lips to thank her and she started using her @@ to give me a back wash while her hands got busy cleaning my didi from behind.

Heavenly feeling of the @@ on my back made my hormones rage and after a short while, I turn around and started frenching her fiercely. Pinning her against the wall, my hand went all around her body like a pack of hungry wolves while I tongue her breathless.

After eternity, she broke away to breathe and told me I was very passionate.

Hahaha.. dry up and headed to the room and I jumped on the bed and ask her to come service me...She climbed onto me like a seductive temptress and we started frenching b4 she gave me a CB and started giving junior some attention...

hmmm... wet and slurpy BBBJ... good suction so I juz laid back to enjoy the view of her and she occasionally looked up with her flirtly eyes... Tahan and allowed her to give me a ten mins long suck b4 I took over to service her.

Squeeze and suck her @@ like a hungry baby, bypass the tummy bulge and went to paint her below.. wow, all the pre-action made her quick wet...

After some tongue kung-fu on my end, she gave me another round of brief BBBJ b4 capping and starting the main course with cow girl... Amazing sight of her boobs bouncing up and down .. so much so that I was in a daze when she ask me to go on top as she is tired liao.

Ok, told her I want doggie 1st. Position her and piak piak paik while holding to her @@ for support... she was moaning away and kept turning back to wink her eyes at me... Didi was groaning for release at this stage so I flipped her around and went turbo on missionary while frenching her and carassing her boobs.

After some sweaty love-fight, I surrendered and pour out all my love seeds into her ... whew, she can really fuck.

Clean up, frenched some more b4 we parted ways.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Pussy : 9/10 tight
Rtf: Yes again!
Damage 70/1/1

Thank Ken for ctc. Hope u can up me so that I can get more ctcs since u retiring.. hahaha.. strange, I come and you retire.

Bo Kow Peng You

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Thanks bro for the FR...

Sorry I cannot pass other ctcs to you since I m not TS... u go earn your points and ask from them later lah.

hahaha..up u tomorrow when I recover.

U new to scene so mai kan cheong.. still got long way to go

bigwish
02-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact quite some time back, was very busy lately so finally got chance to meet this milf last wed. Had a wonderful time with her..below is the stat report.

Name : LeLe
Body : 8/10 well kept for a milf
Boob : BIG 8/10
Frenching : Yes
Fingering : Yes, she loves it
Pussy lick : Yes, She's damm wet and moan loudly
BBBJ : 8/10, nearly CIM
Attitude : GOOD
GFE : 7/10 depend on chemistry
Damage : 70/1/1
RTF : YES

For contact...ps refer to TS

Gaultier06
02-09-2008, 06:10 PM
can pm me the number? thanx

aczeta76
02-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact quite some time back, was very busy lately so finally got chance to meet this milf last wed. Had a wonderful time with her..below is the stat report.

Name : LeLe
Body : 8/10 well kept for a milf
Boob : BIG 8/10
Frenching : Yes
Fingering : Yes, she loves it
Pussy lick : Yes, She's damm wet and moan loudly
BBBJ : 8/10, nearly CIM
Attitude : GOOD
GFE : 7/10 depend on chemistry
Damage : 70/1/1
RTF : YES

For contact...ps refer to TS

Thanks for the FR... Pm me if I forget to up u... bz these days.

yuan_2768
03-09-2008, 02:46 AM
Bro Aczeta76, like to try Lele. Can to share ctc no.? Thks

JJjumper
09-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Tried this MILF about 2 weeks ago but no time to post.
Thanks to bro Azceta for the contact which I had not been able to fix appt earlier.

arrange to pick her from L20 and was abt to bring her to JC but she said L18 ok for her and quite safe so settle for Frag htl.

Nice dressing white pants with matching blouse. sexy look

In room,
Undress her and proceed to rubba her nice 36C nehneh before shower.

next to bed and she gave a damn good bbbj, super duper one, very shiok

cap and start to pump her. shit after a while my knee start to feel painful and discovered that it had been cut by a coarse sand which was on the bed. scratch and bruised, kookoo bird marti immediately.

she realised that and try quite hard to revive the kookoo bird, but no matter how hard she blow, he refused to wake up.

told her I am tired and end the session with some more rubba rubba before dressing up and dismiss myself. she did try quite hard and it is me tha did not co-operate.

look - 6.5 ( look haggard at close range otherwise quite attractive
dont like the tatto of red rose on the belly button
boobs - 36 C a bit saggy
bbbj - 8
fj - cannot judge since kkb refuse to wake up after accident

dmge 80 + 20 rm
rtf - try others first

alp65
10-09-2008, 07:44 PM
hey bro can u mail me her contact @ [email protected]. pls kindly reply. i want 2 try. tnk bro. "cheer"

aczeta76
15-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Bros...

Lele is going back in next 2-3 days. I juz met her today for makan in the afternoon.

Noticed that she has lost quite a bit of weight (like I predicted)... muz be u guys making her work so hard.

ipapaya and gang... she was telling me you and the whole gang were at L25 juz now... all so free arh...:D

i1papaya
15-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Bros...

ipapaya and gang... she was telling me you and the whole gang were at L25 juz now... all so free arh...:D

Bo pian, jobless and money no enough. So only can La Kopi and chit chat nia.:p :D

Next time, intro yourself leh when you are available near our la kopi place.:)

catalin
15-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Bangbull.com (http://www.bangbull.com/details/18639-50D/Taylor_rain_and_13_guys_gang_bang.html)

wildbeast
15-09-2008, 05:13 PM
She told me is tomorrow flight home leh. I still smsed her on sat dat will try to look for her today cos she leaving. Alas, too much work to settle, told her could not make it liao. Now surf a while while waiting for customer to come my office.

aczeta76
15-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Bo pian, jobless and money no enough. So only can La Kopi and chit chat nia.:p :D

Next time, intro yourself leh when you are available near our la kopi place.:)

I was at L23 lah... beoing the heneiken babe... the more I look, the more I feel that most of the FLs in the KPT cannot hold a candle to her

She told me is tomorrow flight home leh. I still smsed her on sat dat will try to look for her today cos she leaving. Alas, too much work to settle, told her could not make it liao. Now surf a while while waiting for customer to come my office.

She delay for a few days but will leave b4 19th. If things go rite, she will be back again soon and for longer:D

style.whist
21-09-2008, 02:32 PM
I was at L23 lah... beoing the heneiken babe... the more I look, the more I feel that most of the FLs in the KPT cannot hold a candle to her

She delay for a few days but will leave b4 19th. If things go rite, she will be back again soon and for longer:D

bro, i miss her. of so many FLs both local and overseas in the past she is the best thus far. i miss her in her new navy dress.

aczeta76
21-09-2008, 06:21 PM
She has left but if things are rite..will be back long term.

aczeta76
15-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Guys... Le Le is back...

I am retired so will get someone to give out her ctc as she is on RED

Stay tune for the info later..I have asked the bro to post

aczeta76
15-04-2009, 05:08 PM
She is finally back :p no still the same ending with 868 ?

Same but on RED for the next few days.

So have patience.

Woei
15-04-2009, 05:12 PM
She is finally back :p no still the same ending with 868 ?

aczeta
15-04-2009, 05:23 PM
R these 2 the same ??

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/75646-lele-shen-yang-35d-min.html...

Uncle me like big @@... waiting for green flag.

alvin36
15-04-2009, 05:32 PM
R these 2 the same ??

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/75646-lele-shen-yang-35d-min.html...

Uncle me like big @@... waiting for green flag.

can i have lele's contact pls ?
i tried her last year before, but have deleted her tel

juzplay
22-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Guys... TS has asked me to help manage the thread as he is kinda in retirement and busy too...

LeLe is concerned about the raids that are happening so is cautious about working for this week.

Will update later once she is open to accepting customers.

Those with her number can still contact her and see if she will meet up with you lah

aczeta
22-04-2009, 11:34 AM
You have PM... D-cups are hard to find.. hope hers is as nice a rack as JQ...

dragonfly89
23-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Woh the boobs so big..:eek: must ask TS for number to try..:D

juzplay
27-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Guys.. understand from TS that Lele is not working at the moment due to tight AV situation

I oso got no chance to meet her yet... will update when things changes.