PDA

View Full Version : H11 R6

askale
13-01-2003, 11:00 AM
Hello everyone.

I went to Petain Rd. I was entered into H11 R6. Those guy were waited for her so long. How is she?

Askale.

merc
15-01-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by askale
Hello everyone.

I went to Petain Rd. I was entered into H11 R6. Those guy were waited for her so long. How is she?

Askale.

What do U think if she charge $50 and there so much Q? My answer is go for it:D She is 1 of the AngPai "AA". Try her ard 12-1pm.

fei_fei45
16-01-2003, 01:28 PM
hi askale,i quite new to petain so u interested to go down togather?btw,who's ur fave?mine is h24r10

Chato
22-01-2003, 02:45 PM
Bro Fei Fei
Care to share your report on H24R10.
Of that house I know ther's an Ang Pai, H24R18 according to the sammyboy FR I have read. However, her door is always closed, locked or has a long queue of labourers, she's their favourite I think.
Has anybody tried her, I have heard her service is shiok.

fei_fei45
22-01-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Chato
Bro Fei Fei
Care to share your report on H24R10.
Of that house I know ther's an Ang Pai, H24R18 according to the sammyboy FR I have read. However, her door is always closed, locked or has a long queue of labourers, she's their favourite I think.
Has anybody tried her, I have heard her service is shiok. Bro Chato,H24R10 service quite SOP.Cost $30.Age ard earli 30s.from far look pretty but close up can c her face like abit orange skin.figure not bad.At H24R18 i go there everytime the door closed so i nvr see b4 sorry for not able to give u FR on her

slashGNR
26-01-2003, 06:02 PM
Was there around 1:40pm….walked straight into H11…saw a long hair lady standing near the end. She was AA and welcomed me with open arms…(just kidding). She was having a conversation with H11R1 gal…surprisingly no customer and queue yet !

But she was not my “target”….take a look at her and went to visit Katty (H10R10)….
Man…the weather is hot…finished the deal sweating……

Adios…

fei_fei45
26-01-2003, 11:47 PM
ANy bros can give a FR on her?looks not bad.

askale
09-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Yesterday. I went into H11 early afternoon and waited for a queue for R6 when she was come with Jia Jia together. I think AA is good service than Jia Jia. AA is very polite and more offer me.

Any FR for Jia Jia?

merc
09-02-2003, 11:12 PM
Yesterday. I went into H11 early afternoon and waited for a queue for R6 when she was come with Jia Jia together. I think AA is good service than Jia Jia. AA is very polite and more offer me.

Any FR for Jia Jia?

True AA is better than JiaJia. But Jiajia also worth the $50. 1 thing that JiaJia turn me off was the black meat on her leg. I find that AA more wild and JiaJia like GF type. AA AR really stick her tongue into it.

dickyboy
12-02-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by merc
What do U think if she charge $50 and there so much Q? My answer is go for it:D She is 1 of the AngPai "AA". Try her ard 12-1pm.

Yo Brudders,

Today went down to Pertain,I saw notice on A.A's door, say got full booking, from 12 noon-10 p.m. I wondered who is the "rich fucker" that booked her.Sumore CNY time, must give "Ang-Pao" hor. SO i waited for "Jia-Jia", less then 2 ppl stand outside.When she opened the door, she looks normal but quite tall.Can someone roughly describe how A.A looks?I still waiting my turn to bonk her..Bro SlashGNR, any idea, why u look for "Hello Kitty" instead of Maggi mee? Haha.... :p

Idoru
12-02-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by dickyboy
Yo Brudders,

..Bro SlashGNR, any idea, why u look for "Hello Kitty" instead of Maggi mee? Haha.... :p

Maggie Mee came at around 2:40pm yesterday but unfortunately the OKT of H22 was hospitalized again and the house is closed for business and I think this time is for good. Maybe she will be deployed to another house.
Maggie Mee fans do take note.
Cheers

Idoru
12-02-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Idoru
Maggie Mee came at around 2:40pm yesterday but unfortunately the OKT of H22 was hospitalized again and the house is closed for business and I think this time is for good. Maybe she will be deployed to another house.
Maggie Mee fans do take note.
Cheers

Sorry it should be H20 and not H22
Cheers

slashGNR
12-02-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by dickyboy
Yo Brudders,

Today went down to Pertain,I saw notice on A.A's door, say got full booking, from 12 noon-10 p.m. I wondered who is the "rich fucker" that booked her..............

Bro SlashGNR, any idea, why u look for "Hello Kitty" instead of Maggi mee? Haha.... :p

Wah....I think might be several people booked her such that her schedules for the day was full...well that said it all....who's service is better......but if it's just 1 person that booked her for full day, I wonder if it's worth it....I might as well (no offence) booked her for 1 or 2 hrs then the rest to GL150.....after CNY of course....haha

My "last" visit to Maggie was before CNY...for the moment I'll just alternate betweem Katty and Jia Jia though both got to wait long at times....

Adios...

big_guy120
12-02-2003, 10:21 AM
Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost to book her out for the whole day? Any clues.......

dotty
13-02-2003, 11:35 AM
Not sure about AA's price for whole day booking. But normally I booked her for $150 at work,ie., H11R6. Usually lasted about 1 hour plus.

Did went out with her on her day off. Proceed to fucked her for the night which she only asked for $200. Suspected it is a ex gratia goodwill price.

askale
14-02-2003, 12:34 PM
May I know how is she good service? How old is she? Where is she come from? Wow! Can she speak a well English?

Is she charge for overnight a hotel for a fuck?

Idoru
14-02-2003, 01:00 PM
May I know how is she good service? How old is she? Where is she come from? Wow! Can she speak a well English?

DO YOUR OWN SEARCH, THIS IS A PETIAN ROMPS FORUM, AND NOT AN "OKT" FORUM
GOOD DAY

patientsg
14-02-2003, 06:08 PM

;) Does she speak good English?Look at your English yourself!!! pls read fr b4 asking...thanks

merc
14-02-2003, 11:54 PM
Wahlau! School reopen liao mah. Still got so many small green boy ard here asking stupid question. Go study lah.:mad:

bogyman
15-02-2003, 03:45 PM

Does it make you more shoik if she speaks to you in Good English?

fei_fei45
16-02-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by bogyman
Does it make you more shoik if she speaks to you in Good English? haha good 1 bro bogy..duno whether he wan to chat wif her or fuck her...

Idoru
16-02-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
haha good 1 bro bogy..duno whether he wan to chat wif her or fuck her...

Just ignore this Askale aka Asskle, do not reply his forwards he only wants attention ................

bogyman
17-02-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
haha good 1 bro bogy..duno whether he wan to chat wif her or fuck her...

He must be interested only in oral sex

askale
17-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
Just ignore this Askale aka Asskle, do not reply his forwards he only wants attention ................

Pls don't be insulted me. I don't know what are you saying. Pls stop Idoru. Ok

Idoru
17-02-2003, 04:53 PM
Pls don't be insulted me. I don't know what are you saying. Pls stop Idoru. Ok

Okay, I will stop, I don't be insulted you and I don't know what I are saying, case closed.
Cheers & Smile

asjer
17-02-2003, 09:52 PM
your english very good meh? :confused:

Can she speak a well English?

bogyman
18-02-2003, 09:11 AM
Hey askale

Maybe you would like to click on the Forum FAQ on the top right side of this page, (the green square).

After which you would like to start anew.
Bad english does not matter to me, just as long as I can understand what you are trying to say. You might also like to download the Excel file which can be found on Sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com)

Try out the recommendations and post your sexperience.

Cheers ... :D

askale
18-02-2003, 04:59 PM
Ok. I will try her on next time. I think AA is very hottest popular. She is good service for anything from face to toes.
:) :p

fei_fei45
19-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Ok. I will try her on next time. I think AA is very hottest popular. She is good service for anything from face to toes.
:) :p mayb u can try sucking on her toes and tell us whether nice anot...

askale
12-03-2003, 07:37 PM
Hi everyone.

I went out to H11 into R6 today but she is not here. I don't know where she is. Any information?

Thanks!

fei_fei45
13-03-2003, 02:45 AM
Hi everyone.

I went out to H11 into R6 today but she is not here. I don't know where she is. Any information?

Thanks! she know u r coming so she took the day off lor...

merc
13-03-2003, 09:16 AM
Hi everyone.

Thanks!

U neber go to PT information counter and ask them to page for her meh????:p BTW I didn't approve her leave leh:p

juda
16-03-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by feiafei45
she know u r coming so she took the day off lor...

Hahaha....... :)

funseeker
16-03-2003, 11:14 PM
She took leave to learn English.

askale
19-03-2003, 06:54 PM
Hi, All Bro

May I know when she is come back to work? I hope to hear from you very soon.

Thanks!
Brothershoods..:) ;)

askale
03-04-2003, 11:49 AM
[B]Hi, All Bro

Hey! When is she start working?
Reply back.....ASAP. Ok.

Idoru
03-04-2003, 07:16 PM
[B]Hi, All Bro

Hey! When is she start working?
Reply back.....ASAP. Ok.

Hey! Went to Petian this afternoon and looks like a Ghost Town..... anyway when the SARS is away AA will come out to play
Cheers:D

gains
08-04-2003, 03:33 PM
any update on AA's whereabouts?

lawry
09-04-2003, 07:59 PM
dont need to wait for sars..

tmd.. 5 times go down look for her 5 time cannot get.. i think she only goes down during full moon time..

cheers

lawry

askale
20-05-2003, 08:48 PM
Is she still come to start work?????

gogowow
21-05-2003, 03:28 PM
she's too moody, material girl

Kenny Yip
06-06-2003, 05:02 AM
Bro, is she now available now ?

askale
17-06-2003, 05:39 PM
Anyone know AA's whearehouse?? You will find her.Ok.:)

fei_fei45
18-06-2003, 12:22 AM
Anyone know AA's whearehouse?? You will find her.Ok.:) go to the british council and sign up for the english class lahz

snakehead
18-06-2003, 12:22 AM
originally posted by askale
Anyone know AA's whearehouse?? You will find her.Ok. ....ok......i hav find AA's location liao........it iz along river valley rd........opp to kim yam rd......kekeke.....membership iz optional........hehehe

snakehead

funseeker
22-06-2003, 10:29 PM
I had JJ today and according to her, AA is on a month 'holiday'.

snakehead
23-06-2003, 10:06 PM
....ok......i hav find AA's location liao........it iz along river valley rd........opp to kim yam rd......kekeke.....membership iz optional........hehehe Yo bros......dun pm mi for AA's kontact nombor anymore leh.......AA's location along river valley rd iz = Automobile Association lah......mi pm box jamm oredi hor.........

snakehead:D

BigBoy123
24-06-2003, 11:06 PM
snake bro you got ask her exactly when she coming to work?

juda
25-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by BigBoy123

Hahaha...

Anyway I will try to call AA tomorrow & ask her when she comming to work.

Juda :)

juda
25-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by BigBoy123

FYI. Jai Jai not working today but will be working tomorrow. As for AA, she still in Malaysia. No sure when she will be back.

Juda

Piranas
25-06-2003, 04:52 PM
Juda, if you know of gal like Vivi pls SMS me.

Thanks a million!!

Originally posted by juda
FYI. Jai Jai not working today but will be working tomorrow. As for AA, she still in Malaysia. No sure when she will be back.

Juda

scorpie
26-06-2003, 12:32 AM
hi bro,

who's JJ? can tell about her? thks

merc
26-06-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by scorpie
hi bro,

who's JJ? can tell about her? thks

JJ=Jia Jia, another Ang Pai in H11:D

snakehead
26-06-2003, 06:59 PM
originally posted by piranas
if you know of gal like Vivi pls SMS me. ....i not bro juda......can SMS u onot......

snakehead
26-06-2003, 07:12 PM
originally posted by scorpie
who's JJ? can tell about her? thks .....JJ = Jia Jia = Hse 11 Rm 09........arrival sometime last yr.......immediate becum ang pai cos of her "tokgong" svcs.......not surprizing cos she iz ex-GL gal.......$50......hav got.... catbath.... BBBJ.... AR.... 69.... frenching.... pussy eating.... allow u to fingerf*ck her oso.... FJ many positionz oso can....currently among the top 3 WLs in petain.......be prepare to extend your session wif her hor....cos if wan all mentioned svcs scad u got no enuff time liao.....kekeke.... dis WL.... Die Die MUST TRY one lah.......

snakehead

askale
09-07-2003, 06:37 PM

Juda

Hi..
Ok. Thanks for your help to find of AA...:)

jasper
31-07-2003, 10:20 AM
hi bros...

after romping petain for quite a few times over the past few weeks.... me finally managed to pluck my courage to go for my first bonking....

read thru the threads here and understands that PAT from hse3rm11 is a angpai.. so actually wanted to try her lor.. personally i feels that she looks like TCS actress Aileen Tan leh.. any bros agree with me? but was disappointed that she was not around when i reached there @ 8plus...

with a disppointed mood, me just have to look for someone else.. then came across this hse11... first level like dun have any swee charbos leh.. then proceeded to the 2nd level.. and saw this lady in black dress with shoulder lenght hair... sharp facial feature and smooth skinn..asked her the price and she told me "2 for $40" knn...at that time i also didnt know what she meant.. so nodded my head and followed her into her room. actually told her mi first time here.and she just smiles at me..:(

i must say that yesterday was one of a great and relaxing experience comparing to my trips to GL the other time... think will visit her again soon..who knows i think i am a little attracted by her too.. she a little be the LAU CHIO type lah.. end up me paid her slightly more... but regret to say that i only realised that i didnt even ask her for her name and age before i left...

may i know is the "AA" that you all have been mentioning about... is she the one? if yes, how come it's not $50 like you all mentione earlier but $40?? can anyone tell me her name and age... i think i am really going to be hooked by her lor as she is very patient to newbie bonkers like me which is what i have been looking for...

went to GL the other time and didnt get those services that i got yesterday... so i think now i might go to RM6 for the time being...
can bros answer my earlier questions regarding her and maybe a little bit FR on her please..

thanks for your contributions...
cheers..

snakehead
31-07-2003, 09:05 PM
originally posted by jasper
.......may i know is the "AA" that you all have been mentioning about... is she the one?.......
....bro jasper....u got da wrong Rm 6 lah......da no.1 angpai "AA" iz in Rm 6 on ground floor........2nd level Rm 6 iz NOT "AA".......

snakehead

Tee-Muay
31-07-2003, 09:31 PM
Think she works only on weekends these days.

jasper
01-08-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by snakehead
....bro jasper....u got da wrong Rm 6 lah......da no.1 angpai "AA" iz in Rm 6 on ground floor........2nd level Rm 6 iz NOT "AA".......

snakehead

WOW!!!!! how come got 2 rooms number 6 wan???:confused:

so i think till now i still have not seen the real AA yet.. anyway, what the name of that upper level no6? do u know?
may i know how is she rated among the regular bros here? cos who knows, scully the services i got from her is just SOP...but still happily thought is superd...heeeee..

can anyone tried her before care to tell me more about her... think tonight will go see her again...

thanks

askale
17-09-2003, 08:29 PM

Juda

What is MIA? Means MIA

Licky88
18-09-2003, 02:25 PM
What is MIA? Means MIA

MIA means Missing In Action! Used to describe US soldiers lost or killed in Vietnam and NOT abe to account for ie bodies cannot be found at all! They are then known as MIA!