PDA

View Full Version : No condom with Cat 150

ct75
14-01-2003, 05:46 PM
Hey guys just want to ask you old old birds for some advice. I recently went to a cat 150. Wont reveal name and all as I think that its private. What happened was we were having a hell of a time and engaged in a 69. Well she got pretty turned on and kept moaning and all the usual.... to cut the story short, she rode me for a while passionately and then when she slided out of me I realised that I was doing her raw.... Man was I in a state of shock... So I asked her I did u raw? She said that she was feeling so good from the 69 that she forgot.... But she could see I was worried and kept reassuring me that its okay.. that she is fine and all no illness.... As for me it was this sinking feeling and Im going to have to go for a checkup one month from now.... Anything like this ever happened to you guys? As in ended up doing the girl raw? By the way I didnt do it intentionally... still knocking my own head at how cock I could be as not to realised that there was no condom!!

Rooney
14-01-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by ct75
Hey guys just want to ask you old old birds for some advice. I recently went to a cat 150. Wont reveal name and all as I think that its private. What happened was we were having a hell of a time and engaged in a 69. Well she got pretty turned on and kept moaning and all the usual.... to cut the story short, she rode me for a while passionately and then when she slided out of me I realised that I was doing her raw.... Man was I in a state of shock... So I asked her I did u raw? She said that she was feeling so good from the 69 that she forgot.... But she could see I was worried and kept reassuring me that its okay.. that she is fine and all no illness.... As for me it was this sinking feeling and Im going to have to go for a checkup one month from now.... Anything like this ever happened to you guys? As in ended up doing the girl raw? By the way I didnt do it intentionally... still knocking my own head at how cock I could be as not to realised that there was no condom!!

no idea, but did bj raw, heard from few bros, can also contract some shit from it, will also find a clinic to do some check up soon. think u should be careful next time.

MitMit
14-01-2003, 07:54 PM
Why worry? since u did 69 with her liao.

norigo77
14-01-2003, 08:35 PM
I had a similar experience with a $40 cat gal during an overnite and was made worse by the fact she was having her menses too. So u can imagine my spunk, her cunt juice and menstral blood all rolled into one... 3-in-1 mixture? Urrghh!

Needless to say, I went for my checkup a month later...

CuteBuns
14-01-2003, 08:42 PM
Hi Norigo77,

Makes no diff, u should go for checkup 3 mths later to see if u really ganna anything. Coz for quite a number of STDs, there is a window period. Especially HIV, abt 3 mths window i think....

TheUnforgiven
14-01-2003, 09:56 PM

Happened to me before with a cat40 girl. I didn't kena any STDs, but still waiting for the window period to check for HIV. Don't get yourself worried unnecessarily, what's done is already done. It's all a matter of luck, so good luck to both you and me. :)

Peter
14-01-2003, 10:33 PM
wish you all the best, and lucky lucky. hope no harm befall on you!

However, be on a lookout for any red spot around your genital area or slight pain when you pass urine, just go straight to Kelantan Clinic for check-up, the earlier the better.

Striker
14-01-2003, 10:50 PM
becareful..a lot of cheongsters get it while doing raw..i dun mention the name..

anyway gluck to u ....hehe

lonewolf
15-01-2003, 12:41 AM
Control control and control. Play safe and can play many yrs. Some gals when see u young/handsome they dont mind. :cool:

meatlover
15-01-2003, 12:51 AM
1.) If play, play safe.

or

2.) Wanna play, don't scare. Scare, don't play!

ct75
15-01-2003, 12:40 PM
Well yeah can only blame it on my own stupidity.... when she gave me a bj before penetration, I thought I felt her sliding the condom over my dick using her mouth.... guess it was not there.... Well can only hope for the best and cross my fingers.. Hope that that my experience will remind brudders out there to visually check if the cap is on.....

cheongkid
15-01-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by norigo77
I had a similar experience with a $40 cat gal during an overnite and was made worse by the fact she was having her menses too. So u can imagine my spunk, her cunt juice and menstral blood all rolled into one... 3-in-1 mixture? Urrghh!

wah lao! what a potent cocktail! LOL :D

jazzBistro
16-01-2003, 07:07 PM
Aye, u all dun find it dirty meh?? I mean lick a pro pussy... n so enjoying it..even if she washes liao, but imagine so many dicks in and out before... and u still dare to eat it? eeeeeeewwwww

majere
16-01-2003, 09:29 PM
You should go for check up soon.
Anyway, the window period of HIV is shorten to two weeks.
Although you can always do another one in 3 month time just to console yourself.

Good luck

axedia
19-01-2003, 09:25 AM
You should really do a check-up after 2-3 mths after your session with her. after that do check up every 3 mths to be on the safe side. Who ask you to enjoy until you 4get!!:o

Repoman
19-01-2003, 05:26 PM
Heard fm a fren that some Pros who was tested Pos HIV is so cocked out she will purposely spread to those ppl out there ....
Otherwise don't you think she'll be worried to do raw? Unless she is already kena Death sentence?
........Good Luck! One of my fren kena HIV and Now in CDC ...he kena from BKK...somemore he didn't do raw....whoa risky sial

easyeasy
20-01-2003, 01:26 PM
the pro tested positive still allow to work meh? i though they are sent back immediately? any bro to confirm?

ezeddy
20-01-2003, 05:01 PM
Had 1 gl150 once, maybe because i was her last customer, she
offered to do it raw, i declined, and she jokingly ask, is it I am afraid of STD, etc...

opticum
20-01-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by norigo77

i thought u need to wait for 6 months for HIV to be 100% sure. so kan jeong for what... juz continue to enjoy the bonks. ;)

R2D2
21-01-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by katak1
easier said than done. if hv to experience it to understand it. im speaking fr experience. best to test at 1 mth, 3 mth and 12 mth or 1 mth, 6 mth and 12 mth. but becos the test date/result will haunt you, you will feel like testing every week until the longest known window period passed by, which is 12 mth.

Safe Sex is No Sex... ;)

shangkuan
22-01-2003, 10:13 PM
Agree with katak1... you have to test for HIV for 3/6/9 even 12 mths to be safe.

Dun believe the bullshit you hear about GL pros getting tested regularly and getting sent home if HIV+ .. so it's safe to bonk at GL.

Use your brain.. by the time they test positive.. they already have the virus for a couple of months. To earn money... they will continue bonking with customers. Those who do live firing during this period are playing russian roulette with their dicks. Naturally you do it innocently enough (ignoramus ?). Which GL pro would want you to walk out on them ?

I am not trying to put bros down here who enjoy going to GL for their kicks. To each man his own, I say. But it is a fact that you can get STD from BBBJ and licking their cunts. If infected, you may get HIV.

Why risk your dick ? Why jeopardise your family ties ? Your job ? Your friends ? Enjoy your sex safely. Dun let your dick rule your head. Even SammyBoy says so.

I am no angel either but I do not expect God to perform miracles for me if I do not play my part. Just concerned for bros ... so no flaming pls.

Blue_gal
22-01-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by shangkuan
Agree with katak1... you have to test for HIV for 3/6/9 even 12 mths to be safe.

Dun believe the bullshit you hear about GL pros getting tested regularly and getting sent home if HIV+ .. so it's safe to bonk at GL.

Use your brain.. by the time they test positive.. they already have the virus for a couple of months. To earn money... they will continue bonking with customers. Those who do live firing during this period are playing russian roulette with their dicks. Naturally you do it innocently enough (ignoramus ?). Which GL pro would want you to walk out on them ?

I am not trying to put bros down here who enjoy going to GL for their kicks. To each man his own, I say. But it is a fact that you can get STD from BBBJ and licking their cunts. If infected, you may get HIV.

Why risk your dick ? Why jeopardise your family ties ? Your job ? Your friends ? Enjoy your sex safely. Dun let your dick rule your head. Even SammyBoy says so.

I am no angel either but I do not expect God to perform miracles for me if I do not play my part. Just concerned for bros ... so no flaming pls.

Hmmm.....BBBJ Safely wiLl NOT TaSTE nice liao......SIgh..GUeSS i wiLL ve to Get USe to the "chew gum" taSTE liao..

DuN ASk me which CAT i am frm hor... tks~

SexDevil
23-01-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
Hmmm.....BBBJ Safely wiLl NOT TaSTE nice liao......SIgh..GUeSS i wiLL ve to Get USe to the "chew gum" taSTE liao..

DuN ASk me which CAT i am frm hor... tks~

i knw which CAT u belong 2.....it's CAT pussy loh....

hmmm.....from the look of it.....best just bonk gf......even bonk hav to be capped......:eek:

Blue_gal
23-01-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by SexDevil
i knw which CAT u belong 2.....it's CAT pussy loh....

hmmm.....from the look of it.....best just bonk gf......even bonk hav to be capped......:eek:

agReE~..tat wHy it is THe BEST to BBBJ the SamE ONe....dUN neED to taSTE of the "Chew Gum"~... :D

MEow MEowww........

R2D2
23-01-2003, 01:44 AM
agReE~..tat wHy it is THe BEST to BBBJ the SamE ONe....dUN neED to taSTE of the "Chew Gum"~... :D

MEow MEowww........

well, you could BBBJ me all the way from now on... hahaha :D

Blue_gal
23-01-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by R2D2
well, you could BBBJ me all the way from now on... hahaha :D

ActualLY hor... wat doeS BBBJ means HAR??? mY GUeSSing is BJ izziT? bUT whY 2 extra BB in front???:D

R2D2
23-01-2003, 02:16 PM
ActualLY hor... wat doeS BBBJ means HAR??? mY GUeSSing is BJ izziT? bUT whY 2 extra BB in front???:D

Bare Barrel BJ... :p

Travelman
23-01-2003, 04:49 PM

It sound like you love to Bj :p

Blue_gal
24-01-2003, 12:51 AM
Bare Barrel BJ... :p

StiLL duN geT It leh~...hmm... :confused:

Blue_gal
24-01-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Travelman
It sound like you love to Bj :p

AWWWWWWooooooooooo :D ~~

WatS my GuY LoVe... I LOVe 2...*winkZ*~

CHEeR~

R2D2
24-01-2003, 01:38 AM
StiLL duN geT It leh~...hmm... :confused:

bare (naked) barrel (dick)... get it? or do you need a demonstration? :D

manhorse
24-01-2003, 06:20 PM
AWWWWWWooooooooooo :D ~~

WatS my GuY LoVe... I LOVe 2...*winkZ*~

CHEeR~

better be careful, I mite be wrong but this gal could be a Chelsea fan.....or is it Leeds??

Blue_gal
25-01-2003, 11:01 AM
bare (naked) barrel (dick)... get it? or do you need a demonstration? :D

Orrrhh....tks~ barrel = dick har~ now i noe..."naked dick blow job"~BBBJ.. ;)

Blue_gal
25-01-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by manhorse
better be careful, I mite be wrong but this gal could be a Chelsea fan.....or is it Leeds??

:confused:

lahchi
25-01-2003, 11:30 AM

she is just a sec two ger trying to hang with us brudders...:(

Blue_gal
25-01-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by lahchi
she is just a sec two ger trying to hang with us brudders...:(

I DUN watcH "BALLS" running in the FIeLD... I LIke TO hv the "BALLS" running in my HANDS or mOUth ....

cHeeR~

SexDevil
25-01-2003, 04:27 PM

I DUN watcH "BALLS" running in the FIeLD... I LIke TO hv the "BALLS" running in my HANDS or mOUth ....

cHeeR~

pls lah blue gal.....dun make the bros here steam steam again lah....later u reinstated as NATO pilot again.....:p

Blue_gal
25-01-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by SexDevil
pls lah blue gal.....dun make the bros here steam steam again lah....later u reinstated as NATO pilot again.....:p

hmmm....i am NOt NATO pilot leh... i DO like to do tat ... of couRSE not wif all the GUYS i noe.. or in here..

juSt saying wat i like abt "BALLS" mah...:(

R2D2
25-01-2003, 05:04 PM
hmmm....i am NOt NATO pilot leh... i DO like to do tat ... of couRSE not wif all the GUYS i noe.. or in here..

if you like balls, i'm sure you'd like mine. care to try? :p

stand_98
28-01-2003, 07:42 PM
if you like balls, i'm sure you'd like mine. care to try? :p
U think Blue_gal will go for that ?!! Wake up your idea, man !!! Try a better line next time !!!

manhorse
29-01-2003, 10:12 AM

ummhmm, I would like to run your balls....erm, mountain peaks, pencil erasers, brown cookies, ok lah tits or issit teats?? thru my mouth and hands......kekeke....

oh n not forgetting yr tush, patch, luv nest...ern mmh cunt?? sorry run out of good terms....where was I?? oh giving it a good tongue lashing and mouth massage....lol.

one for the guys here........

subband
02-02-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by jazzBistro
Aye, u all dun find it dirty meh?? I mean lick a pro pussy... n so enjoying it..even if she washes liao, but imagine so many dicks in and out before... and u still dare to eat it? eeeeeeewwwww

Sex by itself is dirty anyway, It all boils down to whether you enjoy licking it or not.:D

manhorse
02-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by subband
Sex by itself is dirty anyway, It all boils down to whether you enjoy licking it or not.:D

sex dirty? uhm I luv sex and I don't think its dirty. fact is I luv a good suck, lick and ram:p

Blue_gal
02-02-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by subband

matuRe GuyS will FInd SEx "dirtY"... izziT truE? I haD ONe who FinD it "DirtY" he duN lick "PUSsY"...

aS for Me..i fiND SEx SUppOSe to be "DIRTY".. then iT wiLL Be FUN!!..."diRtY" in the sense of licking, sucking..etc...upON personal HYgiene is A MUST... u dUN wish TO suck or Lick a *SMELLY*...onE.. NObody like their *FOODS* to taSTE "BAD"...

:D

R2D2
02-02-2003, 09:24 PM
matuRe GuyS will FInd SEx "dirtY"... izziT truE? I haD ONe who FinD it "DirtY" he duN lick "PUSsY"...

aS for Me..i fiND SEx SUppOSe to be "DIRTY".. then iT wiLL Be FUN!!..."diRtY" in the sense of licking, sucking..etc...upON personal HYgiene is A MUST... u dUN wish TO suck or Lick a *SMELLY*...onE.. NObody like their *FOODS* to taSTE "BAD"...

then i'm sure you must taste delicious :p btw, how many have you had?

JaguarLuv
03-02-2003, 05:49 PM

Sigh... xiao mei mei, it is a personal preference. Some guys like it, some guys don't. It is the same as BJs are to gals.

manhorse
03-02-2003, 06:44 PM

dirty? sex?? since when? as long as it don't have weird smell and taste, is clean, I go down on her.

Blue_gal
03-02-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by JaguarLuv
Sigh... xiao mei mei, it is a personal preference. Some guys like it, some guys don't. It is the same as BJs are to gals.

:)

greenze
08-02-2003, 12:27 PM
:cool:

Blue_gal
08-02-2003, 02:48 PM
dirty? sex?? since when? as long as it don't have weird smell and taste, is clean, I go down on her.

:) KeeP ur "FOoDs" clean~..

ChEeR~

goodpartner
08-02-2003, 11:06 PM
Well yeah can only blame it on my own stupidity.... when she gave me a bj before penetration, I thought I felt her sliding the condom over my dick using her mouth.... guess it was not there.... Well can only hope for the best and cross my fingers.. Hope that that my experience will remind brudders out there to visually check if the cap is on.....

are u still there bro ct75? so have u go for the check and what's the result? actually if u scare, why did the bj w/o helmet in the first place??

i'm counting down for the window period too....did raw accidentally with a cat40; the helmet dropped out during when the dick is soft (while going for 2nd shot)...

*sigh* this wait is really mind draining man.... can't concentrate on work and all.

wish both of us gd luck...

CumExplorer
08-02-2003, 11:59 PM

ChEeR~

just wash u hard and dirty b4 eating lar,

manhorse
10-02-2003, 01:07 PM

ChEeR~

ahh, I always clean up my dish b4 eating. the trick is to have gooodd swipes and suction. helps if the dish gets a good finger massage. lol......:D

iloveBJ
28-02-2003, 06:18 PM
who is this blue_gal anyway??

sounds like she's actually a guy...
kauz...

manhorse
28-02-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by iloveBJ
who is this blue_gal anyway??

sounds like she's actually a guy...
kauz...

tell u a secret....most of the guys here suspect it too:)