PDA

View Full Version : Medication affects performance??

dicky
17-01-2003, 11:06 AM
Does taking flu/cough medication affects one sex performance??

jackaal99
17-01-2003, 04:21 PM
Dude, think it depends on what effects the medicine got.

Eg, the yellow flu tablet causes some to feel drowsy, so i dun think u can do much when u wana nap rite?

Cheers

TheUnforgiven
17-01-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by jackaal99
Dude, think it depends on what effects the medicine got.

Eg, the yellow flu tablet causes some to feel drowsy, so i dun think u can do much when u wana nap rite?

Cheers

i forced myself to bonk for half an hour after taking that medicine. talk about falling to sleep right after sex... :D

majere
18-01-2003, 12:09 AM
Since you are on medication, you may as well forget about bonking.

Anyway, sex does cure flu.....

pat888
18-01-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by majere
Since you are on medication, you may as well forget about bonking.

Anyway, sex does cure flu.....

sounds interesting..will try it when i hav flu.....kekekeke

majere
19-01-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by pat888
sounds interesting..will try it when i hav flu.....kekekeke

Its true. Maybe due to the "Exercise" :P or even the perspiration?

Of course, wouldnt work if you are sick till drop dead :)

axedia
19-01-2003, 09:17 AM
I agree too. if you are having a little flu, after a sex session your flu will be must better. Must be due to the sweat:D

dicky
17-06-2003, 01:43 PM
frd told me, dick just could not maintain to please his other half...
on flu medication...:confused:

KID278
17-06-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by dicky
frd told me, dick just could not maintain to please his other half...
on flu medication...:confused:

Temporary impotency, also classified under erectile dysfunction. Even mild medication like paracetamol commonly kown as panadol can cause it but it only affect some..:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Xyberduke
17-06-2003, 11:01 PM
heard from my gym friends the medicine that affects yr performance most would be steriods.... while on steriods, your performance will be a short one, immediately after yr cycles, u may not be able to ejaculate sometimes....

KID278
18-06-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Xyberduke
heard from my gym friends the medicine that affects yr performance most would be steriods.... while on steriods, your performance will be a short one, immediately after yr cycles, u may not be able to ejaculate sometimes....

Steroids are synthetic hormones. I have read about its withdrawal and side effects. Click here (http://www.thesteroidtruth.com/sideeffectsa.htm) and read about its interesting side effects, one of which says that it causes impotence.

I guess those in gyms and especially bodybuilders who chosed to be on steroids if not careful may have to pay a heavy price such as disabling their manhood.:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

BigBadDaddy
20-06-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by dicky
Does taking flu/cough medication affects one sex performance??

Yes. There probably is some codine in your medication which can cause some drowsiness and tiredness and thus the ADVISE to steer clear of ANY driving and operating of machinery. Consult your doctor or pharmacist to find out the EXACT side effects of the medication prescribed to you. Often, they will NOT tell you much UNLESS you open your mouth to ask.

:cool:

singaporechaser
21-06-2003, 11:02 PM
When a close girl tells me she has the flu or something, I tell her she needs a "deep thick shot" and you will feel better (I don't say where). And it works sometimes!

KID278
17-07-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by singaporechaser
When a close girl tells me she has the flu or something, I tell her she needs a "deep thick shot" and you will feel better (I don't say where). And it works sometimes!

You must be some kind of fluke healer...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.