PDA

View Full Version : Thai LB

Acanthus
30-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Just tried a Thai LB yesterday.

I'll skip all the story telling and go straight to the stats.

Name: dunno:p
Ht:170cm +/-
Wt: 50kg +/-
Boobs:should be 36C
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: Never try
Damage: $150/120/2 shots (Room-$25 and CD your own)

Interested pls pm me for her number.

http://i34.tinypic.com/11h9x6h.jpg

wodemama
30-09-2008, 12:34 PM
That is 1 fine lookin lb!
thai or pinoy?

gorengpisang
30-09-2008, 06:25 PM
this one looks good .... anyways , I was wandering around GL last night and it was totally desserted..... Walk here and there and finally saw a very chio lb. But she was in the process of negotiating a deal with another guy. I heard them say $70 and off they went into the house. I was waiting for her to come out but they took damn long until I sian ..... But I discover that this hse in L14H25 is all thai LB .... The one I saw most chio liao , look a bit mixed , very fair , sexy body.

thumper
30-09-2008, 08:32 PM
this one looks good .... anyways , I was wandering around GL last night and it was totally desserted..... Walk here and there and finally saw a very chio lb. But she was in the process of negotiating a deal with another guy. I heard them say $70 and off they went into the house. I was waiting for her to come out but they took damn long until I sian ..... But I discover that this hse in L14H25 is all thai LB .... The one I saw most chio liao , look a bit mixed , very fair , sexy body.

Hey bro, are the LB in L14H25 pre or post-op? thanks bro

gorengpisang
30-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Hey bro, are the LB in L14H25 pre or post-op? thanks bro

I'm not too sure cos I've not tried them yet ... But I'm definitely going back tonight to see if I can get her... Last night she was in this red hot pants .... nose bleed .............. Keep you posted !

thumper
30-09-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm not too sure cos I've not tried them yet ... But I'm definitely going back tonight to see if I can get her... Last night she was in this red hot pants .... nose bleed .............. Keep you posted !

Damn..!!! keep me posted..!! mixed face the best bro.... heh

Ole Ole Ole
30-09-2008, 09:53 PM
She does CIM also.

Ladyboy Lover
09-10-2008, 09:03 PM
i hv tried her already. pussy is very fake. rtf--no.:(

2WayStreet
10-10-2008, 09:06 AM
If you wanna 'Pussy" why not go for the real thing. Why go for LB? I just understand.

Ladyboy Lover
10-10-2008, 12:42 PM
If you wanna 'Pussy" why not go for the real thing. Why go for LB? I just understand.

Oh becos i didnt know that she is a post-op. I like pre-op ones.

TheHappyMondays
10-10-2008, 04:22 PM
brudder, you has tried which lb? from geylang L14 or from agcunthus's contack one? thanks you! :)

i hv tried her already. pussy is very fake. rtf--no.:(

Ladyboy Lover
10-10-2008, 07:40 PM
brudder, you has tried which lb? from geylang L14 or from agcunthus's contack one? thanks you! :)

bro, its the one from L14.

wodemama
10-10-2008, 11:44 PM

I have seen her around before, and boy she does look like a real woman! I saw her in red hot pants too! Dam she's post op

Da Vinci
10-10-2008, 11:52 PM

my sentiments too... I don't understand why so many guys like LB

2WayStreet
11-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Oh becos i didnt know that she is a post-op. I like pre-op ones.

Ha Ha Ha, next time ask first. Never mind, we all learn.

Ladyboy Lover
11-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Ha Ha Ha, next time ask first. Never mind, we all learn.

:p she is so pretty but too bad is a post-op. if she is a pre-op it would be so nice man. :D