PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone contract any disease from GL?

Goldvelvet
27-01-2003, 12:45 PM
Hi I was just reading all your informative posting. I came to realise that many regulars here frequent GL very often and the amount of gals you all have tried are amazing.

My question is that since you have tried so many gals in GL...

Is it really that safe?

Did anyone contract any disease from GL? HIV? Aids? Herpes? Genital herpes? Warts? or Genital Warts?

I hope this turns out to be an informative discussion and not a flaming section.

zico34
27-01-2003, 02:52 PM
once heard someone had AIDS last year.....but it was a hear say rather than real fact. I overheard this at a coffee shop when I was having coffee.

R2D2
27-01-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by zico34
once heard someone had AIDS last year.....but it was a hear say rather than real fact. I overheard this at a coffee shop when I was having coffee.

there was a newspaper article some time back about a man who had contracted Aids. He said that he contracted it because he had been visiting Geylang (or was it prostitutes in general) once per week for the past many years.

Goldvelvet
27-01-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by R2D2
there was a newspaper article some time back about a man who had contracted Aids. He said that he contracted it because he had been visiting Geylang (or was it prostitutes in general) once per week for the past many years.

I really appreciate those reviews our brothers here had quoted on GL 150 gals. No offense but I am shocked in the amount of pros they have tried. It's countless! Is it that safe for every week patron? I myself will go for 150 maybe once in a blue moon when I am really bored...

So is it that safe in GL for a weekly patron?

meatlover
27-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Same answer from me again ...

Wanna play, don't scare ...
Wanna scare, don't play ...

Goldvelvet
28-01-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by meatlover

Wise but unwise...

TheUnforgiven
28-01-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by meatlover

ur grammar is wrong

Goldvelvet
29-01-2003, 01:56 PM
No respond from almost 300 views?

Does it mean that it's safe and nobody contracted any disease from GL???

This can be at the front page of NewPaper!

CooL!

norigo77
03-02-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Goldvelvet
No respond from almost 300 views?

Does it mean that it's safe and nobody contracted any disease from GL???

This can be at the front page of NewPaper!

CooL!

Nobody will publically announce their contraction of STDs/HIV over the forum.

jackaal99
04-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by norigo77
Nobody will publically announce their contraction of STDs/HIV over the forum.

I second that notion

once you are diagnosed with some contraction, you'll most prob be contemplating what steps to take eg. how to break news to galfren, wife, lover, family, look for treatment, how to carry on with life etc.

upon recovery, you'll just wana NEVER go down this memory lane ever again

so brud goldvelvet, be more considerate, be more sensitive

Goldvelvet
04-02-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by jackaal99
I second that notion

once you are diagnosed with some contraction, you'll most prob be contemplating what steps to take eg. how to break news to galfren, wife, lover, family, look for treatment, how to carry on with life etc.

upon recovery, you'll just wana NEVER go down this memory lane ever again

so brud goldvelvet, be more considerate, be more sensitive

I understand where you are coming at. I have got a friend who had a real life experience. His new gf innocently contracted herpes from ex bf. Without knowing earlier, he now contracted herpes too. I feel that it's very unfair for him.

There are many irresponsible men out there! Screw pros got diseases, goes back screw gf, wife or mistress without any responsibilities...

Anyway, whatever I may say here it might mean nothing, it might offend some people. My advice to all friends out there, think about your gf or wife twice before going to GL. Your move might be just make a very wrong and unfair move for your gf or wife.

Wish everyone good health this Chinese New Year!

Cheers

goodpartner
04-02-2003, 02:17 PM
There are many irresponsible men out there! Screw pros got diseases, goes back screw gf, wife or mistress without any responsibilities...

Anyway, whatever I may say here it might mean nothing, it might offend some people. My advice to all friends out there, think about your gf or wife twice before going to GL. Your move might be just make a very wrong and unfair move for your gf or wife.

imho, whether you currently have a gf/wife or not doesn't make you any less/more "responsible" if you screw pros; unless you are sure you'll never look for another gf/wife in your life time thereafter.

as we all know, some of these diseases are permanent w/o complete cure, therefore screwing around now even when one does not already have a gf/wife/whoever u'll do raw, could jolly put you in the irresponsible category.

so, that brings us to the notion that...
if you're responsible, don't screw!
if you screw, it doesn't matter what you think of yourself now or later...

so all who screw around are irresponsible; never mind if you stop screwing around after engaging in a new relationship!

sammyboyfor
04-02-2003, 02:33 PM
You don't need to screw a pros to catch an STD. In fact, studies have shown that in countries where commercial sex is legalised and the whores are subject regular health checks, eg Nevada USA, Singapore, OZ etc, the incidence of STDs is actually higher in the general population than it is amongst sex providers.

In other words, it is more likely that you could catch some STD from screwing your neighbour's daughter compared to a a legal Geylang Broad.

You can even catch Herpes type 1 from a virgin if she happens to kiss you or give you a blow job during an outbreak.

Life is not black and white. Men (and women) cannot be categorised into the "responsible" and "irresponsible". There are many shades of grey in between.

If you want to be 100% sure you never catch any nasties, you need to spend your life in a glass bubble and breath only purified, filtered air.

GiddlyGook
04-02-2003, 02:50 PM
<smart aleck mode on>

Originally posted by sammyboyfor

In other words, it is more likely that you could catch some STD from screwing your neighbour's daughter compared to a a legal Geylang Broad.

You can get some serious shit STD balling your neighbour's daughter: baseball-bat-up-your-arsetitis.

You can even catch Herpes type 1 from a virgin if she happens to kiss you or give you a blow job during an outbreak.

No you are safe. I've never met a virgin that sucked (double pun fully intended)

<smart aleck mode off>

Sorry couldn't resist. I'll blame it on all the Tigers I've been having during CNY,

Giddly

sammyboyfor
04-02-2003, 02:55 PM
Huh? That's strange. My first (virgin) girlfriend was willing to suck long before I finally pursuaded her to spread her legs wide.

I've heard similar stories from my cohort.

Originally posted by GiddlyGook

No you are safe. I've never met a virgin that sucked (double pun fully intended)

GiddlyGook
04-02-2003, 03:07 PM
Virgin? <wink> riii-ghttt </wink>

I'm just messing with you. Honestly, that's one of the things in life (good or bad) that I've missed out on. My first sexual experience was with a "veteran" 18-yr old that had a 27-yr old married boyfriend. Boy, was I made to feel inadequate listening to her exasperated instructions: "not there, not there" etc.

Nevermind, mid-life crisis is around the corner. I can always get the 'Vette and the blond virginal high-schooler then. I hope I can get it up then without medicinal help.

Giddly

Originally posted by sammyboyfor
Huh? That's strange. My first (virgin) girlfriend was willing to suck long before I finally pursuaded her to spread her legs wide.

sammyboyfor
04-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Yes! she told me she was a virgin and girls NEVER LIE!

Originally posted by GiddlyGook
Virgin? <wink> riii-ghttt </wink>