PDA

View Full Version : Qns abt sex tests

simb1
27-01-2003, 11:51 PM
Hi bros and sistas,
pardon me frm asking...my gal fren recently kena tis symptoms, sometimes itchness in the vagina, and kinda soild white dischaged...she's onli have one safe sex partner. and she's worried that maybe she got some fungi infection...or even worst std.
So as to ask u guys out there, is it possible to go to a private clinic for a test, (anyone can reccomand female docs, v.few lady private docs ard) Ard hw much wld it cost?
Hospitals...she's kinda afraid, shy abt this thingy....how to go abt it? wat's this DSC? Kelantan lane?

Sorri for being a mountain tortoise, really loss for info.
really appreaciate all helps!

lovely
28-01-2003, 12:28 AM
best is see doc. Mostly is infection but mostly not stds lah dun worry. ;) play safe go consult a doc lor.

Blue_gal
28-01-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by simb1
Hi bros and sistas,
pardon me frm asking...my gal fren recently kena tis symptoms, sometimes itchness in the vagina, and kinda soild white dischaged...she's onli have one safe sex partner. and she's worried that maybe she got some fungi infection...or even worst std.
So as to ask u guys out there, is it possible to go to a private clinic for a test, (anyone can reccomand female docs, v.few lady private docs ard) Ard hw much wld it cost?
Hospitals...she's kinda afraid, shy abt this thingy....how to go abt it? wat's this DSC? Kelantan lane?

weLL if itchy...BeTter Ask hEr go sEE doc "ASAP"~....can trY thOSE neighboURhooD "women'S Clinc"~....SoMe time puSSY is kind of sensitive...easily TiO infection~..duN worry..:)

sammyboyfor
28-01-2003, 03:49 AM
Sounds like it's either Trichomoniasis or Bacterial Vaginosis. Just tell her to go to her regular gynecologist.

The treatment is pretty straightforward. Refer to my STD summary at http://www.sammyboy.com/stdsummary.html

Originally posted by simb1
Hi bros and sistas,

R2D2
28-01-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
weLL if itchy...BeTter Ask hEr go sEE doc "ASAP"~....can trY thOSE neighboURhooD "women'S Clinc"~....SoMe time puSSY is kind of sensitive...easily TiO infection~..duN worry..:)

bluegal, mebbe i can help to keep your pussy clean everyday? Slurp :)

stand_98
28-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by R2D2
bluegal, mebbe i can help to keep your pussy clean everyday? Slurp :)
U're pathetic...

simb1
28-01-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor
Sounds like it's either Trichomoniasis or Bacterial Vaginosis. Just tell her to go to her regular gynecologist.

The treatment is pretty straightforward. Refer to my STD summary at http://www.sammyboy.com/stdsummary.html
i'm thinking the same as u ..gotta get her to see doc asap.