The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dumped because you are poor (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=551230)

senters89 14-08-2015 11:35 AM

Dumped because you are poor

Brothers, any one got dumped by a girl before because she say you are too poor?

Any story to share?

topcook1 14-08-2015 12:09 PM

Re: Dumped because you are poor

Nope....but heard girls dumped guys who are unambitious .

sammyboyfor 14-08-2015 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by senters89 (Post 13437484)
Brothers, any one got dumped by a girl before because she say you are too poor?

Any story to share?

This is the number one reason why guys get dumped.

Conversely being rich is the number one reason for getting laid.

Archerguard 15-08-2015 01:05 AM

TS: let me be the first!

during one of our regular chat on the phone, she mentioned to me guys be it poor or rich will still flirt around and so.. why not choose the rich one. (she was my first love and all my love was for her only so who flirt?) and then the nightmare began..

back in 2004, somewhere nearing to my birthday. . .

she told me. .

# i am not educated and she is diploma holder.. the gap will widen once she proceed on with her degree. . .

# we have different background.. i gave no sense of security to her and her dad especially. . . .

# it is very difficult to tag me along in social events due to my low status (i.t.e graduated and drawing one over thousand dollars salary. . . . .

# no saving. no drive. no sense of in-dependency. . . . . .

# every-time she got to call me on my mobile.. i never call her. . . . . . .

# let's go silent for the next month and things will sort out by itself. . . . . . . . *END*

almost went into depression for the next four years.. .. before the end of the four years jumped out one beauty from nowhere. she came to my workplace and even helped me with my work.. :eek: she came to my workplace another day again, stand beside me and smiled.. .. .. .. :eek:

being the emotionless me, i could only watched her leaving for good from her back. . . . . . . . it must be an misunderstood rejection to her. . . . . . . . miss her so much now! ;)

conquer 15-08-2015 01:11 AM

Pick an ugly girl, you will then stop worrying about this problem. :)

demonhunter 15-08-2015 01:33 AM

I got dumped for being loaded ... she couldn't handle the amount of women in my life .

:D

Greenfrog 15-08-2015 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topcook1 (Post 13437583)
Nope....but heard girls dumped guys who are unambitious .

unambitious is just another way of saying you are poor.:)

milfmilf 15-08-2015 04:19 PM

a woman must be retarded to look for ambitious guy

orangeproud 15-08-2015 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonhunter (Post 13440581)
I got dumped for being loaded ... she couldn't handle the amount of women in my life .

:D

Haha...I thought shld be u is the one to handle all women in your life. Too bad, your gf is not a zhi zhu jing, SPIDER SPIRIT, that could tie u down:rolleyes:;):D

Maxlion 15-08-2015 08:48 PM

So far nope...I am poor but not dumped yet..

There is still good womans around..dun lose hope ;)

senters89 16-08-2015 05:14 PM

there are still good girls outside, of course find ugly one ppl say will not run.

I just think the percentage is low and the remaining good one are little.

Work harder brothers, ppl alway say got money don scare no girl. I do not disagree, but in another word, got money only scare no true girl.. haha
later the girl really suck until you dry dry.

Atta 16-08-2015 07:53 PM

Poor is a poor excuse to use. Be thankful if she says you are poor and dumps you; she is saving you from long-term heartpain. Count your blessings and move to a new relationship.

senters89 17-08-2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atta (Post 13447752)
Poor is a poor excuse to use. Be thankful if she says you are poor and dumps you; she is saving you from long-term heartpain. Count your blessings and move to a new relationship.

bro, what if you tried so hard, but only get so far. she is still in your mind.
I know many brothers will tell us the following reasons:

1) try exercise etc etc
2) keep yourself busy
3) you are young, jus move on
4) she is not worth your tear
5) etc etc

Don you brothers have a woman you cant forget, it is easy to say, some ppl tried so hard. Is it really so easy to move on? I have seem ppl getting drunk, drugs, gamble trying to forget. It is not easy. sometime it is not easy. there is not alt delete and enter. no restart power, cannot hold your on/off button for 5 seconds then it get restart.

the fact is you only live once, but don't the fact is also that you only loved a woman the most once.

Senters89

Archerguard 17-08-2015 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by senters89 (Post 13452271)

Don you brothers have a woman you cant forget, it is easy to say, some ppl tried so hard. Is it really so easy to move on?

there is this woman i tried so hard to forget but i just couldn't. she is none other than my ex-manageress. to others she tekan me until sibei jialat until kaolat. but deep down, i know she cares for me the most. the fiery desire to ensure nothing lesser than seeing me grow is just so.. so.. so.. UN-describable.

:o

Quote:

Originally Posted by senters89 (Post 13452271)

the fact is you only live once, but don't the fact is also that you only loved a woman the most once.

just because you only live once, how many more times do you want to fall in love not with the right Her? love hurts but denial to walk out of your shadow hurts further. don't you agree?

:)

senters89 18-08-2015 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archerguard (Post 13452989)
there is this woman i tried so hard to forget but i just couldn't. she is none other than my ex-manageress. to others she tekan me until sibei jialat until kaolat. but deep down, i know she cares for me the most. the fiery desire to ensure nothing lesser than seeing me grow is just so.. so.. so.. UN-describable.

:o

just because you only live once, how many more times do you want to fall in love not with the right Her? love hurts but denial to walk out of your shadow hurts further. don't you agree?

:)

Totally agreed with your 2 comments my brother.

1) Sometime what people see is how bad the girl treat you, just like MY SASSY GF. but you know when someone tell you the true it is another way of comforting you, the one who love you truly will tell you the true. these true words can be hurting and cause you low moral. you think the KTV will tell you things that are not nice? haha

2) There are not many Ms right, the most to most 1 or 2 ba.