The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   who have bapa ayam private handphone? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=80395)

asromafc 14-01-2008 09:13 PM

who have bapa ayam private handphone?

i wan to find indo or malay girl in jb.who can help me????

localhunter 15-01-2008 05:51 AM

Re: who have bapa ayam private handphone?

HC
MP
Pub
Papaya Farm
Night Club
Friendster
Facebook
MIRC
Yahoo! -> sex malaysia -> johor
Phone book directory
Yellow Page
ZOO

:mad:

Dickinchic 15-01-2008 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asromafc (Post 2523884)

for Indon gal...you can try the Maid Agency or try to contact the Indonesia Embassy:D

Malay gal easy to find lah....tong kai tou hai...

BigJohnGuy 15-01-2008 12:20 PM

To add to bro Dickinchic & bro Localhunter, you can also find Malay & Indon girls in Factory, Bus-Station, Pasar Malam, Coffeshop, etc...:D

IntelDuoCore 15-01-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asromafc (Post 2523884)

My God, asromafc, if all samsters like you, post a new thread for a question, this website will be flooded to an estimation of 1.7 million threads by year 2020. Actually its not entirely your fault, the web administrator did not program this website good enough. Unlike other websites like internationalsexguide forum, they have a moderator which arranges all the thread in proper threads, not accessible for people to add new threads wantonly. This has effectively eliminated people like asromafc. Not that I'm against you, but your action simply pisses off many senior members. One more thing I would like to note here is that I hope some taikors out there can form a union together to maintain the efficiency of this web site.

How? Answer is to form an alliance.

Dickinchic 15-01-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntelDuoCore (Post 2525040)
Not that I'm against you, but your action simply pisses off many senior members. One more thing I would like to note here is that I hope some taikors out there can form a union together to maintain the efficiency of this web site.

How? Answer is to form an alliance.

well said Bro Intel....but i think it is not so much of pissing off poeple lah...in fact i find this kinda thread quite "entertaining"....give us opportunity to "help" people in a creative way...hahaha...

by the way...your suggestion of the "alliance and Union" thing make my head big:confused:....i don't know how that is gonna work leh...sorry huh...me a bit sua-ku one...can enlighten a bit bo?

LSB_Fan 15-01-2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohnGuy (Post 2524989)
To add to bro Dickinchic & bro Localhunter, you can also find Malay & Indon girls in Factory, Bus-Station, Pasar Malam, Coffeshop, etc...:D

Later newspaper headline "pervert strikes at Factory, Bus-Station, Pasar Malam, Coffeshop" " he claims advice given on the internet " LOL

dathinman 15-01-2008 02:53 PM

Not even a word please. :rolleyes:

jaysonrobot 15-01-2008 02:54 PM

you can try Ayamas or nearest KFC outlet :cool:

wazmiee 15-01-2008 02:58 PM

Bapa Ayam also can supply to you fresh chick, you can choose either want
Ayamas brand , A1 brand or Ayam Dinding brand. Up to you to choose and all fresh chick one.:D:D

Dickinchic 15-01-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysonrobot (Post 2525322)
you can try Ayamas or nearest KFC outlet :cool:

Bro...don't mislead people lah...he specifically ask for "bapa ayam"...how do you know those in Ayamas or KFC not from Ibu Ayam?:D

FerrariF1 15-01-2008 03:21 PM

Seem many new member like to start new thread. Long time i never zap, must start again :cool: