View Single Post
Old 15-08-2023, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDLYisgood View Post
Spent the last few days searching for activities in KL and unfortunately, the situation here is really quite bad.

I went to Cititel Sense Spa and it is open, RM308 for 2 hrs massage and the girl will ‘下水’ with you. I didn't take up the offer as I find the place to be rather undesirable and I do not feel safe there. FYI, I didn't even check out the girls there.

Tried and communicate with multiple websites with FLs and masseurs. Damm you will be so bloody disappointed with all the girls in all the different stables now. And damm I got scammed for the first time by paying in advance and then the OKT (or possibly fake OKT) jumped me after payment had been made online (Yes, I know, how come so noob right?) What that led to this mistake was exasperation after failing to get "passable" girls when they are being delivered to the hotel.

Note: The website is www.usjmassage.com and please do avoid at all costs. The number is +601127556696 (Lim). Wasted RM420 but shit lah, take it as lesson learnt.

Heads up for bros going to KL;

1. Locals are all FAKE (FROM WEBSITES)
2. ALL pictures are fake. Basically OKT brings their girls around the city and show you what they have and usually, you are very likely to reject.
3. If you still wanna try your luck (yes, I know that too, that slim glimpse of hope wishing that the girl is real), if they requires rejection fee of minimum RM50, try other OKTs. U can also negotiate down to zero rejection fees. If no, just move on.
4. Strictly no advance payment.

Out of 3 nights here, I had only tried Sean's stable of massage girls (No sex - at least for the one I tried - Jaz from China) at RM 350 for 90 mins + 1HJ. It is a full 90 mins and the girl really take her time. Jaz arrived in KL on 27 Jun so relatively fresh.

My FR on her are as follows;
Face : 7/10
Body: 7/10 Slim but shape is ok niah
Massage: 5/10 Amateur but still got put in efforts. She claimed that she learnt from videos.
Boobs: A+ cup so not for boob lovers.
HJ: Slow but lacks experience.
RTM: No, good for 1 time only as she is not that forthcoming and heavily lacking in sensual area.

If you are really feeling sianz in the hotel and no luck in finding girls, then you can try.

My friend trying another stable (mainly thais) and if the girl is good, will let you guys know.

Please save KL vice industry!!
Thanks for the review. Noted your points