View Single Post
Old 27-01-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Sopico (苏比克)power coffee drink for harder and longer lasting sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
Promised seller that I will give a FR after I tried the product.

Due to work stress, I’ve been having erection problem, and was feeling frustrated. Was apprehensive to take sex enhancing pills as I’m scared of the long term effects on my body. But since this SOPICO coffee is made of natural herbs, I decided to give it a try.

Met seller 2 days ago, and transaction was smooth. Seller is responsive, and also explained how to take the kopi for maximum effect

Went home that evening, and had my usual coffee with 1 satchel of Sopico. The coffee is nice, and can be drank like regular coffee. After a while, my little bro starts becoming semi hard, damn it 😂😂😂. donno is it psychological effect from taking the coffee , haha. Wasting no time, immediately pull my GF to the room to test drive…. I had a full ERECTION and I had the best time of my life. The sex also lasted longer!

Thank you for the wonderful product! Will come back for more!
Bumped bump