Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Haiz....I am reluctant to write this but still post anyway. Flame me if you like. Sometime young FL like 19yrs old want to earn but never knew came across 60yr old uncle. Uncle want young girl GfE, hugging, kissing, bbbj and of course deep throat but young FL feel old man (grandpa) disgusted and only give old man sucking at the the dick and bonk to release.

But old man angry because pride being hurt, so gather all old man chongster wanna boycott the young FL. Why cannot the old man understand? Imagine your granddaughter sucking some of your frens your age dick...dont your grand daughter feel disgusted?

Any young samster young here agree with me? Uncle SBOBen create such a thread in FL fine dining to complain for a month already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary2000 View Post
Good to share good and bad bonks so that bros can make a considered decision before spending $$$ on an Fl.

One Malsysian FL has been very active and aggressive in advertising herself in DOme 3- her name is Slyvia Strawberry.

Please read the comments on her and her services at DOme L "Avoid this FL at all costs" before you decide to book her.