View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Very soon, sweat started to roll on my back as well on Mabek’s back.. I reached into her mini skirt and forcefully pull down her panties… In one swift i thrusted her hard at the same time and right hand busy squeezing her frim young D cups…

Her slutty moans getting louder and louder… I have to put my hands over her mouth to prevent unwanted attention as we are in the public

M: Hmmphh…hmmphh…hmmpphh (muffled moans)

H88: Arrgghh… Dear!! To9 i'm going to fuck the hell out of you.

M: Yeea..yeah….yes…Dun..stop…fuck me harder..harder.. (muffled)

I carried on humping Mabel deeper, harder and faster… Her legs started to shiver and body squirming more and more violently..

M: Oh…hh..Ohh..G~~O~D… P-le-as-e… Plea…se… Fas..ter..Yes..Yes..faster.!!

I thrust as hard as I can as deep as my dick can go and as fast as I could… Squeezing her right breast really hard…. I could feel her cunt pulsating contraction…After gods know how long i was reaching my peak
H88:Argh... Dear... I had to cum…I had to cum right now…

I was grasping for oxygen and was letting out loud groans at the same time…

M: Dear... Cum… inside me… sho.. shoot.. shoot in.. shoot inside…

H88: Arrrhhh…F-U-C-K!!!! Arrrgh!!! 

M: Hhurrrgghhh…Ar…. (screaming sharply)

I gave her my last 2 hard and deep thrust and…. Orrhhh…!!!
Within seconds, I shot my whole load of armies deep into my sweet gf mabel's sweet deep cunt…Sending shivers down my spinal cord

After i cum, i was rubbing my sensitive dick head on her sensitive clint and playing it with the think cum juice slowly dripping out of mabel's sweet cave..Slowly like a punctured balloon, my dick turned flaccid… Our body was drenched in sweat… 

Still trying to recover from our wonderful session and massive orgasm we could hardly talk and were panting heavily in the cubile… 

Mabel was totally shagged… She was on her all fours and could hardly stand up… I could find nothing to clean myself up and had to just put on my shorts back… I helped Mabel up and she finally regained her posture shortly…

M: Dear i love u, felt so nice and great
H88: me too, think we have found a new spot for our activity
M: U ah, only think of this, but i like ur idea .. Hehexx

Tbc ?
Pls let me know if i should cont or stop ? no point writing with no one seeing it.. Tks.

Last edited by HuatxCai8888; 05-07-2015 at 04:14 AM. Reason: typit