View Single Post
Old 16-06-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Hi everyone, wish you all a happy new year 2020. I have a wl which I have been visiting her for one year already from a prc house at L16. I really like her but I don’t know if she really love me as well. Does it mean that if the wl allowed me to raw her mean she really like me or my money only. I also don’t know if she also allowed other brother here to raw her as well. I buy gifts and give her tips whenever I visit her. Can any Brother here can give me advise or recommendations ? Also, now I also stuck in a thai house at L6. Every week, I will go to thai and prc house without fail. Hope those brother who shared the same experience as me can enlighten me. I am really very confuse as I cannot draw a thin line between love and sex.
It is possible to fall for someone you have sex with frequently.Try reading this:
https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/can-you-love-someone-after-sex