View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Good stuff from the lads especially after playing away in Bergamo during the week. Fulham are a decent side and we made them look pretty average on their own patch. Valuable rest for some players and important minutes for others who need to get up to speed.

We’ve been in a rut and I think we just started to show signs we are possibly coming out of it. That was a massive goal for Jota and will do his confidence the world of good after coming back from injury. Trent is the x-factor. He’s a local lad and returning to a tired team where he can really provide a spark and kick us on.

Also shout out to Gapko who has really raised his game in recent weeks and as bad as Robbo and Endo were in the first half I thought they were good in the second half.

We know the flaws in this side which are most likely to deny us the league, but to be level with Arsenal at this stage of the season is fantastic.

Important we finish off the season as well as possible.