View Single Post
Old 17-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Thank u! Thanks for ur support all these while when I was in this field. Appreciate it alot. See ya around again for another drinking session 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenk View Post
I know this thread is about current gals whom are still working but just wanna share my view thats all. It a pity that a few of the gems have left the scene during all these years. 1 of the latest gems that left will be Dawn. Since she was active til somewhere this year so I guess she qualified for great bonk of 2016 right haha.

I don't know will she see this but just wanna say, thank you for your service and companion that you have given me whenever we meet. You are a genuine gal that I don't think anyone can replace you. It a loss that we (those whom have booked her) couldn't see her anymore. It my pleasure I still gotta see her twice after she left. The latest one we just met for drinks and meal. I really glad she leading back a normal life. It is a nice scene to see her with a lappy now than sex toys hahaha! I really happy for her that she finally fulfilled her dream to able to do her own business now. Good times has to end. I'm glad we are friends still. I in the midst of retire as cheongster too since my fave lady has left. Just wanna say, all the best Dawn. I don't think I able to find a short hair chio chic like you (she growing long hair back currently. Will miss her short hair).