View Single Post
Old 14-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Falling to the dark side

Was updating halfway and my batt on my mobile device went dead. Had to rewrite. Anyway....

S got up and went to toilet to clean herself up again. I lay in her bed. My mind was blank. The feeling was intense. However, remorse started to creep in. I had given up on all the morals that I held on so dearly for all these years. I am no different to all the guys in my family now. I am just as rotten. I can longer stand on high ground. Perhaps this just runs in our genes in the family.

S came back, this time round without her bra. She lay close beside me. I stretched out my hand and put my arm around her. She moved in and lay her head in my chest. We stayed silent for a while. She broke the silence and asked if I will send her to work on Monday. S stays near to our workplace and she takes the public transport. I drove to work as I stay on the other end of the island.

Me: Yeah, let's have breakfast together near your place before we head off to work.

I returned home shortly as it was nearing morning already. I was still thinking what excuse I needed to come up with for staying out so late but it was an unnecessary worry. C was still not home. I was already washed up and in bed when C returned during day break.

I continued to stayed in the relationship with C. We still do what most couples would. Hanging out, eating out, going to the movies. But less frequent. Sex was infrequent, reducing to at best once a month. C still treats me well when she is around but that was something of a luxury to have her around.

Having breakfast before heading to work together became our routine for S and myself. We were close, but always careful. She was really the woman in the shadows and I don't know till this date why she accepted that kind of arrangement. While I had my own cubicle at work, it was still a high cubicle. S on the other hand was sharing office in a proper room on one end of the building. Quite often she will be alone in the office while the rest of her colleagues will be out doing other stuff. During those times, she will call me over. We will french heavily in her office. At times I would reach my hand down her exposed top to grope her. If she were to wear a short skirt, I would reach in to finger her. It was thrilling as anytime one of her colleagues might walk in. We were never caught.

Our relationship went on like this for a few months. We never did go out together after either as she had night classes almost daily and I did not like to stay out till late then. We also did not have sex for that few months. One night, I picked her up after her class. I was moving on to another company. I wanted to hang out with her but she was tired. So I sent her home. At her doorsteps, she leaned in a gave me a longing kiss. I naturally groped her.
When we pulled apart, she looked at me and told me that she'll miss me.

Me: I want

S: Its still early. My landlords will be awake. Its not convenient.

I could not care less. S was wearing a white dress that night. Nothing fanciful, just a plain white dress that was somewhat loose. I dragged her to the stairwell. I figure its rather quiet there. I kissed her hard and my hands started to roam her body, reaching underneath her dress and touching her pussy which was well wet by then.

S: No, its too public and I'm dirty. I have not showered since morning.

I did not stop. I pulled out my penis, turned her around, parted her panties and inserted into her.

S just let out soft moans with my every thrust. She would have been the perfect JAV actress in those scenes. Trying to hold in her cries of pleasure while perhaps also disgusted with my primitive urge. I grabbed her pushed up tits hard, careful not to pull down her top to reveal more in case we need to cover ourselves up quickly.

Its the first time I did it in such a public area. Car sex had been my thing but it was still rather private. It was thrilling yet I felt like a scum at the same time. The primal needs were taking over the logical mind. I came in no time. Spraying on her flat ass and then using the sides of her panties to help her clean up. S turn around and slapped me on my chest.

S: you are so bad. Now I will have a hard time washing my panties.

I send her back to her unit, kissed goodbye and left.

I joined the other company soon after. S and I stayed in contact for a while, eating breakfast together before she leaves for work. My new work place was also nearby. We stopped having breakfast together after a few weeks as she mentioned she was always late after having breakfast. Despite our proximity of our work places, we never met up after. She would sometimes call me to ask how I was or share what's going on in her life. We drifted apart soon. For some reason, I never felt too guilty toward S for what we did together. She did call me once or twice after to ask about how she can better treat her then new boyfriend. She also wanted to know how she can do better in bed with her new boyfriend, even suggesting that we can maybe meet up for me to show her. I did not take that on. We just stopped contacting each other very soon after.

C was still in my life. But a new chapter in my dark journey is about to begin.