View Single Post
Old 19-03-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Falling to the dark side

My new work place had a healthy mix of female n males. A fair number of young ones although not too good looking, some milfs with smoking bodies n a number of males my age group. Decent MNC work environment.

For some reason my lunch group tends to be with the ladies. Most are single. But that did not swayed me not did I have any straying thoughts. C had been posted to be based overseas at this time. She would still come back once every few weeks. We would spend some time together while she would hang out with her "friends" for her other free times. We drifted apart further emotionally although physically I would not say the difference was big as we were already having infrequent sex by then.

I started going drinking with my male colleagues. What started as clean good pub drinking fun soon moved on to ktvs. I was exposed to a whole new world of sin. The first KTV we went to was definitely memorable for me. The now defunct BS. It was a time with lots of young Chinese glas eager to rape you. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at those places physically. Groping various tits and fingering a number of them. I'm into the dark world but this was only the beginning. Sometimes I would take the girls out for a meal after n end up in a hotel having a short time session. While there was still some level of guilt, it's been tone down compared to my old self.

It was during this period that I had to travel to China a bit for work. It was in one of the trips I got to know M. M would be considered a syt at a sweet tender age of 25 then. But she was quite capable and was running her own small "restaurant". Decently staffed for the small place. M only helps out every now and then taking orders or serving the dishes. Most of the time behind counter. For some reason, she thought that I was pitiful the few times I was there for my meals, alone. She would come over to talk to me or join me at my table with a cup of tea while I ate.

M would not be considered pretty but she had youth as her advantage. White, porcelain smooth skin, small waist, amazing size boobs for her body and although her ass looks meaty too, it was not shapely. She dresses well, sometimes in short dresses, other times in tops and pants or jeans. Every of her outfit were chosen as though to show off her figure, especially revealing her delicious fair breasts. Theres always a good amount of cleavage to enjoy. M is considered petite. I guess I kept going back to her place for meals because of the sight of her and I get good company.

I told M that I am heading back to Singapore and M asked if I will be back for work. I told her I am not sure when but probably will be back. M suggested that we exchanged numbers. It was a time before WeChat. She also suggested that perhaps the next time round, I could spend some time in China to do some sightseeing. She can bring me around and be my tour guide. I gladly accepted and we exchanged numbers.