View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Falling to the dark side

It was a time where internet speeds in China is still very questionable and Wechat is probably still hatching. QQ was the main comms tool. M and I stayed in touch when I was in Singapore, although not too frequently. I continued to join my colleagues to KTV trips. Most of the trips are pretty much standard, just the normal TNN fun and maybe the occasional tabaos.
However, there was one night we went to a KTV in central area, along came DM.

DM was a SYT from Vietnam. Its was during a time when most Vietnamese can't communicate but DM was able to speak Cantonese and luckily I can too. DM was not fair, but she is really pretty. In fact she reminded me of some TVB actress that I do not know the name of. Used to be quite famous and in leading roles for a number of dramas. DM had a decent height of 160+ and very shapely and good feeling boobs. C cup. She was not wearing any bra that night. We just hit it off and I was not really treating her like a KTV girl but maybe FWB on a outing. As we are able to understand each other, we talk about more than the usual what you do and where you from topics. It was a fresh breath compared to the other outings where its pure physical. However, it was her last night in the KTV and she will be returning to Vietnam the next day. I felt that it was a shame that we would not be able to see each other after the night but she spontaneously suggested we keep in touch and maybe she will be back. With that, we exchanged numbers. We did not go out that night.

DM and I stayed in touch after she returned to Vietnam. I was almost like 3 timing. Almost. C was still in my life. I would call her and we would try to talk daily. Then there's DM, who would call and chat daily. And there was M. While calls with her was less frequent and in a way more friendly in nature, there was always a hint of good feeling toward each other. I enjoyed the attention but at the same time, was feeling the heat from trying to recall what I told who.

I had to return to China for a short trip for work and shared that with M. She was thrilled. She asked if I could extend my trip there and she can show me around which I naturally agreed. She told me not to worry about anything and she'll make all the arrangements. I don't even have to worry about the cost as she will be a good host to me. We arranged to meet up after I finished all my official matters.

M came to my hotel to pick me up on my last day of official work. She was wearing a body hugging dress. Slutty yet classy. Showing ample cleavage and a short length that make me want to see if I can peep up to see her panties. She told me she had arranged for another hotel that is close to her home. I was a bit disappointed. Part of me was hoping that she will just put me up at her place. I was going to pick up my luggage to go toward our ride but she stopped me.

M: Don't worry about it. Ge here will take your luggage. I've arranged for him to take us to your hotel first. He will take care of these. (all translated as M could only speak Mandarin)

With that , M just naturally clung on to my arm. Her big breast pushed slightly against my arm. Whatever disappointment I had earlier was pushed to the side. I was only focusing on the good feel and the view of her amped up cleavage. I was having a strong erection. The sight of her cleavage and the feeling of her side breast against my arm was just too much.

Our ride to the hotel was a short one. While M was sharing what she had planned, I was not really concentrating. Part of me enjoying the feeling of her warmth, her sweet fragrance, and the great sight of her cleavage up close, while the other part of me was thinking if anything is going to happen during our time together the fact that she booked a hotel for me instead of putting me her in her place. It was really bad of me. On the one hand I am always looking forward to see C when she is back from work, yet I am here with another woman, arms around me, and thinking what I might be doing with her, sexually.

M helped with the check in. She suggested she just head up to the room to drop off my stuff and we can head to the first location she had planned. It was a decent sized room with a huge bed. She looked at the room and asked if I find the room fine and that at least there is a huge bed to myself so I can rest well later.

I didn't care for any of those by the time. Pure primal urge has taken over. I grabbed M and just planted my face into hers. Forcing my tongue into her mouth. M was shocked. She seemed to try to resist a bit but it was almost a half hearted resistance. We were locking tongues in an epic french war and I inched her closer to bed as we kissed.