View Single Post
Old 20-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Dear TS, from what you have said, I feel you want to move the relationship from a FB to something more.
On the other hand, you do understand that this relationship is purely a FB relationship and he is married and have kids as old as you. Hence it is rather impossible he would leave his marriage and be with you.
I believe you have fallen for him and in this case, you heart is starting to grow stronger that your head.

What your heart is feeling will only bring to you to do afew actions which will only bring you the same ending. I guess there won't be a need to explain further as a smart ger like you should already know the consequences.