Thread: Sex dolls
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually last year I also thought of getting one to play play. Buy those look more realistic one. But then its almost human size so I also duno how to keep them. 555555

Its like you killed your wife/gf then you must hide their body. To avoid others seeing them.

If don't hide them leh then others in the house got chance to see leh. So put her in study room chair leh? Or Put her in entertainment room sofa leh? Or put her sitting on bed leh? Or simply let her stand there like a display. Or hide her in storeroom leh? Or in some box leh? Or machiam body bag leh? 55555

The thing is if put her in bag or box or storeroom I also worry later never clean enough or dry enough she will smell moldy.

If don't hide her leh everyday must tidy her leh else she become dusty also later spiders or insect build home in her 55555

Think if really wana get hor is best do same those who treat her like a real human and take care every day other than fucking her cuz fuck liao still must clean her powder her.

Then maybe become a hobby and you will buy her new hairdo lah new clothing lah 555 and buy SM tools use on her lah. Or even give her a tattoo to make her look bad ass abit!

Actually now pandemic hor if wheel chair her out wearing a mask go shopping hor 5555 later safeentry they ask her to scan but she is a doll! 55555

Suggest get this cabinet. Put her inside maybe with all the gadgets and sex toys lock up.

I see that you are also seriously considering a doll!

Where to get the cabinet, i was looking at those lockable trunks that also look like sofa, something like this

https://shopee.sg/Doll-storage-box--...0aAj9MEALw_wcB

I already settled for a top end doll thats going to cost about $6100, didn't complete the purchase yet as still saving up the money, maybe 4 or 5 months then i got enough money to order

Or maybe by then geylang is open again, see which one happens first

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 26-03-2021 at 09:39 PM.