View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Ya man all those gifts loans issues problem bull never-ending de wahahaha
It takes 2 hands to clap. 你情我愿.
Showering ML ladies with gifts hoping in mind to up her 1 day. ( Unless Im wrong)
Trust me , we are just one of her Money tress or one of the spare tires she had.

End of the day - we only just want to up her. Once we upped her a few times, The lion mouth of hers will come and ask for more $$$$. ( Build house, take care parents medical expense, kids, paid debts lah....etc)

This is the time when we hv move onto next lady unless u are hooked by her KC.
Likewise, new bro will take over this lady of yours /mine, and this circle will go on and on. 我是过来人.

Most impt is whether the pocket of ours is deep enough for us to go on and on anot.

End of day- Just hv fun, Fuck, and forget as it is the best mercy to our pocket.
Min 6 pts for trade.