Old 18-03-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ashkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Visited Korea and had the chance to go to the kiss bang at Hongdae. Easy to find based on the info the other Bros shared.

60k for 30mins. 90k for 60mins.
I asked if can swap girl halfway cos I didn’t wanna be stuck with the same girl for 1hr if CMI. Answer was no. So I opted for 30mins. Was told to brush teeth.

After brushing, as I exited the toilet, happened to see a room where all the girls were sitting and chatting. I saw a very very plus size girl. I scared I get her so I faster tell the counter lady (as she showed me to my room) that I wanted slim girl. She said ok.

Girl I got was “Hana” - standard above average Korean face. 25yrs old. She was wearing loose dress so couldn’t tell if she slim at first (later on after action started can feel she got a bit of tummy)

In the room, a bit awks. She seemed to just sit and want to make small talk with her nonexistent English. So I had to initiate with her. Although I kiss her and she kiss me back, she kept pulling away. Then I pop the golden question and she only offered HJ and said it’s very ex. 50k. Decided to go for it just for the experience with a K girl.

HJ not that great. Can roam top and bottom but didn’t go inside panties. Cannot lick nipple. I asked her to lick mine and she basically latch on with no licking or sucking. Took some time before I blew my load. Once done she seemed a lot more at ease.

Overall service and girl wasn’t great but I’m glad I did it for the experience. Also, I saw a few much better looking girls in the room just now. I contemplated going for another round but little bro satisfied so decided to just visit the regulars back home instead.

Next visit to Korea, I’ll plan to visit the anmas instead. More ex but sounds way more exciting 😂