View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

i think there are many girls out there with a good education cert but looking at the world thru an ah ma glassess. they did not realize they are no longer the only or dominan female in SG unlike in the 70s or 80s. SG man also tend to travel more as more of our business venture goes overseas, like China, Vietnam, Korea, Jap and many more. So that means we also get to see more bitches and fuck more different passport. and when we reach home, we realize the slut i just upped last week at xyz countries is so much prettier than my office slut, and less demanding, obedient, lower maintenance, down to earth, which now look more like a office bitch.

i not saying it entirely their fault, it probably is because of our culture. woman and man are view as equal status. but if you go korea, jap, china and viet, even woman who are working, goes home respect and treat their husband like king and their husband naturally reporicate the kindness. in Sg, woman more likely to kpkb when you reach home, telling you this problem, that problem, can you solve this or tat, and all we asked for is give me 10-15 minutes of silent, adjust myself after work, settle down and talk calmly. not to mention, they really like to make a hill out of a mould and dont know the real meaning of MYOB, tehy can go on telling you Ms x or Mr Y do this and like tat, but he should have done this or like tat. all we want to hear is the impt thing, things that matter or we are concern, not some grandfather stories......