Thread: The dark side
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
renegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The dark side

The fantasy of touching P finally came true when we stayed together in a chalet overnight.

It was a 2 day 1 night chalet and P was hesitating to come as she was the only girl while there were 3 other guys including me, all of which she knew personally.

We were playing monopoly throughout the night till 2am came when we decided to call it a night. Knowing that this is my only and closet chance to touch P, I choose to sleep besides her.

Both of us ended up sleeping in the centre between the other 2 guys. She was dozing off and I took the chance to put my arms over her and whisper to her in her ears, "Can I hug you to sleep like that?"

She replied, "Can..."

What a slut. She was attached at that point of time but her boyfriend went overseas for a week.

And with that we both fell asleep until... 5am.

I woke up and felt horny and I tapped on her to check if she is sound asleep or not. She didn't respond. Knowing that this is the one and only chance to grab right now, I took her hand and put it on top of my bulge that are slowly forming from the dirty thoughts of touching her.

I started to put my hands underneath her shirt and touched her skin, her skin was smooth and soft just like any first touches.

I slowly head south and lift up enough space to put my hand in to touch the area before her pussy.

BARE.

SHAVEN.

My heart was throbbing so hard because any moment caught right now would be unimaginable, but my small head wanted more.

I went further down and touched her pussy.

WET.

Expected of a slut.

My big head realisng the situation, took control and I slowly withdraw my hands from her pussy and licked the juices off my finger.

Slightly sticky with a slight tint of saltiness yet smell refreshing.

Ahhhhh, young pussies...

With that, my chance of touching her came to an end as dawn was starting to break and I didn't want to be caught awake, so I pretended to sleep.

P woke up shortly after me shaking her non-stop from her deep sleep. Should have fingered her a few strokes to see how warm her pussy was. Damn