View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Think Ml is falling for me, should i continue to visit her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maspro View Post
Just want to hear from other bros' perspectives.

I am married and with 1 child and i have been going for massages close to 10years and i have always read about other bros falling into KC traps. I alway felt i will nvr fall into this situation as i set my emotions apart.Not saying i had fall into one but i am somewhat in a similar situation now.

So i visited this viet ML for the first time last week and we ended up frenching in the session and ended with HJ. In the 1st session i already made known that i am married as i feel no point lying as i dont intend to date them. But when leaving she kept kissing and hugging me, she even teared abit. So was kinda surprised for me that she reacted that way n thought she may like me or acting abit.

So fast forward, i did thought of her after the 1st session so i visited her for the 2nd time yesterday. We frenched like long lost lover throughout the whole session and she voluntarily provided BJ and CIM services for me. At first i still think ok la maybe she still act abit to get regular customers. But what happened at the end was when i wanted to tip her for the service before i left. She outright rejected and dont want to accept after my several attempts to give the money.

I am kinda taken aback and for the first time after 10 yrs i encountered this situation. I can imagine if i kept going back i will get free HJ and BJ, and for now of course i've not fallen into the KC trap.

Want to ask bros, should i continue to go and i may get myself in trouble eventually or should i stop going to her as i also dont want to hurt her if she is genuine. I definitely cant date her, bring her out or give her any status so continuing to go will only hurt her.
reject your 100 bucks and eat your sperm, all in exchange for your CPF. why not. You always ask 2 questions;
1) whats in for her?
2) whats in for you?

You are married, whats in for you is divorce and broken family for your kid in exchange for a potential marriage (or a scam marriage).

Whats in for her is if you fall for her, she wins and above statement materialize.

Continue your free HJ and CIM while it lasts.