View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all
Re: Think Ml is falling for me, should i continue to visit her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maspro View Post
Just want to hear from other bros' perspectives.

I am married and with 1 child and i have been going for massages close to 10years and i have always read about other bros falling into KC traps. I alway felt i will nvr fall into this situation as i set my emotions apart.Not saying i had fall into one but i am somewhat in a similar situation now.

So i visited this viet ML for the first time last week and we ended up frenching in the session and ended with HJ. In the 1st session i already made known that i am married as i feel no point lying as i dont intend to date them. But when leaving she kept kissing and hugging me, she even teared abit. So was kinda surprised for me that she reacted that way n thought she may like me or acting abit.

So fast forward, i did thought of her after the 1st session so i visited her for the 2nd time yesterday. We frenched like long lost lover throughout the whole session and she voluntarily provided BJ and CIM services for me. At first i still think ok la maybe she still act abit to get regular customers. But what happened at the end was when i wanted to tip her for the service before i left. She outright rejected and dont want to accept after my several attempts to give the money.

I am kinda taken aback and for the first time after 10 yrs i encountered this situation. I can imagine if i kept going back i will get free HJ and BJ, and for now of course i've not fallen into the KC trap.

Want to ask bros, should i continue to go and i may get myself in trouble eventually or should i stop going to her as i also dont want to hurt her if she is genuine. I definitely cant date her, bring her out or give her any status so continuing to go will only hurt her.
Bro, this is a KC trap. ML's are a transactional deal. Don't fall for it. Don't throw away a family for this short period of pleasure.